CONDOsingapore.com - Singapore Condo Property Forum | Discussion | Reviews | Pictures | New Launches | Construction Updates  

Go Back   CONDOsingapore.com - Singapore Condo Property Forum | Discussion | Reviews | Pictures | New Launches | Construction Updates > Condominiums of Singapore > East Coast > District 15
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

District 15 District 15: Tanjong Rhu, East Coast, Marine Parade, Katong, Siglap
New 6 digit postal code in District 15 : 42****, 43****, 44****, 45****

Old 15th November 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktkt22
I marked your post but i am bearish.
Let c what happened after top...
No offense..i am super against mech carpk....and bay window, planter unless really cheap.
Dont have space for carpk,....that remind me of oxley
Lots of new condos coming out in Orchard/River Valley area come with mechanised carparks. U cant help it land space is getting more expensive. U should thank God if u can get one carpark per unit. Some condos in town like The Sail, Icon need to ballot for carpark space and the owner still need to pay separately for the carpark fee on top of maintenance fee.

And with and without mechanised carpark, Orchard Road condos will still sell above $2500psf, so as condos with seaview will call a premium pricing.

Far East selling its studios at Seawind near east coast road for $1500++psf, and as u know these units have no seaview other than facing a busy road going to Eunos.

As an agent, I can forsee the premium value in The Aristo being close to the sea and yet having the world of amenities near to it for eg. shopping mall, food joints, bus stops, Chinese Swimming Club, and future mrt station. And on top of that, its status of freehold. As of now, this development is yet to TOP. Its real value will only unfold once its completed.

And with its small size from 614 - 808 sq.ft, its affordable to a lot of people who aspire to live in the prestigious Amber/Meyer Road district. Even at $1 million for its 614 sq.ft, I would still think its cheap if you compare similar pricing within the same district.

All the best. I might be wrong but I have never been wrong for the past 15 years as an agent.
Old 15th November 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng81157
living along amber road and you don't own a car....gg, welcome to long hikes under the hot sun to reach public transport nodes
This guy is completely clueless of the location of Aristo or Amber Road and the fact that there is a major bus stop just 30 metres away from Aristo entrance. One would just need to walk like 3 minutes or less to reach the bus stop.

Btw I know there are some people out there hoping to buy The Aristo at cheap price by badmouthing Aristo but its not going to happen. Most of the desperate sellers have already sold. Even if there is, most of them are the Stack 4 units i.e. 614 sq.ft which has no seaview. Some people are eyeing to buy the seaview stacks, but u can drop the idea if you want to buy them below $1500psf. Its not going to happen.

I have a list of owners looking to sell from $1600-$2200psf for The Aristo seaview facing. After seeing the Aristo seaviews from the 14th floor clubhouse level, I am very confident now that the view is spectacular enough to induce anyone to spend $1 million dollar for a 646 sq.ft unit at least, if not more.

So if you can catch a seller of Stack 1,2 and 3 selling at below $1500psf for now, better grab it fast cause the Cheap Sale of the Year is going to be over soon.
Old 15th November 2011
Senior

Can I just put this wall paper to get seaview? Cost less than $1k I suppose
http://www.socksoff.co.uk/00001/page..._View_1600.png

The place where I stay has a sea view, but I rarely view the sea. I wonder why people pay so much to view the sea. Strange.
Old 15th November 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyenergix
Can I just put this wall paper to get seaview? Cost less than $1k I suppose
http://www.socksoff.co.uk/00001/page..._View_1600.png

The place where I stay has a sea view, but I rarely view the sea. I wonder why people pay so much to view the sea. Strange.
Think those who have never stayed in a property with sea view will most likely hope to have one.

Probably the novelty dies off after you have stayed in one for a while...
Old 15th November 2011
Dream a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilplate
tat time when aristo cut px to 9xxpsf.....one can buy a unit at one amber at 8xxpsf.....even 1bdr can get for 9xxpsf which worth 16xxpsf now.....hehehe

i am very surprised y a savvy agent like shawn buy aristo instead?
our genius agent shawn tat nvr been wrong for past 15yrs...

care to xplain?
Old 15th November 2011
Dream a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
Think those who have never stayed in a property with sea view will most likely hope to have one.

Probably the novelty dies off after you have stayed in one for a while...
well....seaview must comes together with tranquility and peace.....den the novelty will haf a lasting effect......having seabreeze at ur own balcony is super shiok

gime seaview coupled with noise and dust.....NO!!!!!