CONDOsingapore.com - Singapore Condo Property Forum | Discussion | Reviews | Pictures | New Launches | Construction Updates  

Go Back   CONDOsingapore.com - Singapore Condo Property Forum | Discussion | Reviews | Pictures | New Launches | Construction Updates > Condominiums of Singapore > Suburbia > North East
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

North East
District 19: Hougang, Sengkang, Punggol
District 28: Yio Chu Kang, Seletar
New 6 digit postal code in District 19 : 53****, 54****, 55****, 82****
New 6 digit postal code in District 28 : 75****, 76****

Old 16th July 2010
Not Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashrich
Your example not to accurate leh.. the sail = big jump when IR is announced.

The Icon... launched durng SARS so price is low... then recovery and the IR effect in D1.

But I think if the price is right... $850 psf there about... should be pretty well received. Personally... I would think that a MRT line will run through it in 5 to 10 years when more flats are built around it... it would be like Holland V. FEO is most likely to keep all the commcercial units to themselves.

Anyway just a bet.

It is a FEO project. You can be sure you are buying at the top of the top prices. And they are rather keep the units and sell slowly like Serenity Park rather than to sell cheap.
Old 16th July 2010
Dream a dream

dun shun FEO projects entirely...i make $ from their projects b4 bcoz they keep up their prices for 2nd phase, 3rd phase etc..remember they launch lakeshore at 4xxpsf and they increase the prices to 7xxpsf b4 TOP....so imagine how happy the 1st phase buyers wud be

but this greenwich i dare not touch...will only consider if its a FH status
Old 20th July 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iridrium
It is a FEO project. You can be sure you are buying at the top of the top prices. And they are rather keep the units and sell slowly like Serenity Park rather than to sell cheap.
That's why they are top!

Anyway, what they are doing actually helps to property prices... the way to go is only up and not down. When it is up, people have no choice but to bite. When they know it is going down, they will wait and wait like durian to fall. You like that?

Some Villas and landed by them also not sold for a long time.. too many left but well.

You buy with assurance that there is 'price support' level. Unless they change their tune overnight. If so, alot of properties will also fall in tandum.
Just have a 10% price cut across the board will severally affect the prices and the competition.
Old 20th July 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilplate
dun shun FEO projects entirely...i make $ from their projects b4 bcoz they keep up their prices for 2nd phase, 3rd phase etc..remember they launch lakeshore at 4xxpsf and they increase the prices to 7xxpsf b4 TOP....so imagine how happy the 1st phase buyers wud be

but this greenwich i dare not touch...will only consider if its a FH status
Take a bet!
Old 22nd July 2010

one agt informed me that they may launch it on next month. Initially it was suppose to be end sept/ early oct. Drove past it yesterday. showflat seems almost ready.
Old 26th July 2010

Default Greenwich in Seletar

Any news on the launch date for Greenwich in Seletar ?

Thanks