PDA

View Full Version : The Glyndebourne @ Dunearn (D11, Freehold, CDL)

Sinclone
05-10-10, 03:59
Brought to you by PropertyLaunch.sg (http://www.propertylaunch.sg)

New Launch Singapore Property coming to Dunearn Area

The Glyndebourne @ Dunearn Road
Current Copthorne Orchid Hotel Singapore

Launching Very Soon
Register Now for Private Preview Invitation and Update

A Long Awaited Development by CDL
An Exclusive Development in an Excellent Location
Nestled in Cosy Bukit Timah Residential Environment
8 Blocks, 5 Storey. Total 150 resort lifestyle units
consist of 1+study, 2, 3, 3+study, 4 bedrooms and Penthouse units

Units
1 Study: 689-904 sqft - 5 units
2 bedrm: 1044-1453 sqft - 32 units
3 bedrm: 1475-1981 sqft - 54 units
3 Study: 1744-2077 sqft - 4 units
4 bedrm: 1959-2508 sqft - 32 units
4 Study PH: 2669-3165 sqft - 15 units
5 bedrm PH: 3541-3563 sqft - 8 units

Excellent Large plot Freehold Full Condo development in Dunearn
Highly Sought after centralise location in the Dunearn Area.
Exclusive 150 residential units only in this large plot of land
Nestled in Quiet, Cosy and Harmonious Residential Vicinity
Excellent Modern unique Resort Lifestyle Facade architecture
Full Lifestyle Facilities creating a Resort Paradise in the City
Lush Beautiful Landscaping within creating a large garden in Dunearn
Breath-taking landed view toward Trevose Crescent and Merryn Road
Approx 5 mins walk to Future Stevens MRT Station
Fantastic Cosy and Quiet residential location nestle in Bukit Timah
Excellent descent size, efficient unit layout and facing
Excellent High Quality Contemporary interior finishes with branded fittings
Private lift access to selected 2, 3, 4 bedroom and Penthouses
Only 3 mins drive to Newton Food Center
Just 5 mins drive to Orchard Shopping Belt
About 6 mins to Novena Square Shopping Mall
within 1 km to St Joseph Institution and Singapore Chinese Girls School
Close Proximity to ACS Barker, ACS Primary School and Raffles Grils Primary, Nanyang Primary School
Next to Raffles Town Club, American Club, Tanglin Club and Polo Club
Easy access to Major Expressway, PIE, CTE
High Potential for good Rental yield and Capital Appreciation
Developed by Reputable Developer

Visit The Glyndebourne (http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapore%20Property%20New%20Launch/The%20Glyndebourne.php) here for more details and info

Call Developer Sales Team @ 6100 8090 for details

Register yourself for all new projects updates and information in PropertyLaunch.sg (http://www.propertylaunch.sg) - Your Singapore New Launch Property Resource and Info Site.

amk
05-10-10, 10:27
This is the Copthorne Orchid Hotel site right ?
CDL really go ahead with this ? After 30 Aug I thought I read somewhere he said he "will review the market condition"..... He owns the place anyway, no urgency to sell

gfoo: this is within 1km of SCGS ;)

proud owner
05-10-10, 10:50
CDL really go ahead with this ? After 30 Aug I thought I read somewhere he said he "will review the market condition"..... He owns the place anyway, no urgency to sell

will owners suffer the same fate ( dust and noise) as The Equatorial ?

the moment you exit its ERP

terence
05-10-10, 12:07
anyone knows wat's the indicative psf like?

DC33_2008
05-10-10, 12:26
It is quite a nice area especially for those units facing the landed properties. Good luck to residents of landed properties. No more privacy. The equatorial is selling about $1500psf on average for 1300-1400 sqft. There are not many studio units here; starting at $1.1 mil for a 689sqft ($1800psf)?

amk
05-10-10, 12:54
will owners suffer the same fate ( dust and noise) as The Equatorial ?

should be abt the same. Equatorial has this major stevens rd and bk timah rd side by side. this one may be slightly better for the inside units.

indicative psf, my guess will be at least 1600

august
05-10-10, 12:56
CDL sure sell $2k psf...

and then "discount" to $1.9kpsf and everyone chiong :p

bargain hunter
05-10-10, 14:04
i wonder why sinclone started this thread today because in BT today,

"The Copthorne Orchid Hotel along Dunearn Road, which was slated for closure at the end of this year, will now stay open for at least three months beyond that, BT understands.

Market watchers suggest that the delay in previewing the condo project could be due partly to more subdued buying sentiment following the government's Aug 30 announcement of property cooling measures.

However, other sources say that City Developments Ltd (CDL) - which is managing the marketing of the condo on behalf of its hotel arm Millennium & Copthorne Hotels (M&C), which owns the hotel - may have needed more time to revamp the show suites as well as finalise brochures and other marketing materials.

A property consultant said that the project could be priced at about $2,000 per square foot on average."

dun think gfoo is keen at 1900psf. ;)

teddybear
05-10-10, 14:33
Don't know why, the mere fact of a ERP just after that junction seems to give people an impression that those properties north of the Steven Road junction should be selling cheaper... :o

should be abt the same. Equatorial has this major stevens rd and bk timah rd side by side. this one may be slightly better for the inside units.

indicative psf, my guess will be at least 1600

proper-t
05-10-10, 14:42
My friend got invited to VVIP preview. Priced at $2K psf. Overpriced in my opinion.

DC33_2008
05-10-10, 14:45
Equatorial will up the price now.
My friend got invited to VVIP preview. Priced at $2K psf. Overpriced in my opinion.

gfoo
05-10-10, 16:19
Keen, very very very keen :)

me being keen on a property doesn't mean i will buy it at launch though :)

camping and sniping mode on!

bargain hunter
05-10-10, 16:26
yes, i know u very keen/gian hahaha :) should be a nice project if this kind of size no bay window/planters. :) the thing is, i know u won't be keen at 1900psf hahaha :D

Keen, very very very keen :)

me being keen on a property doesn't mean i will buy it at launch though :)

camping and sniping mode on!

DC33_2008
05-10-10, 16:44
This is a much better site than equatorial as it is shielded by the club and away from the busy road leading to the PIE from Stevens road. Would not be surprised that the smaller units will be snapped up quickly at VVIP preview.

devilplate
05-10-10, 17:15
signature @ lewis was only 1250psf last yr:D :cheers1:

azeoprop
05-10-10, 17:19
Sounds like some gynaecologist clinic haa haa.... :rolleyes:

teddybear
05-10-10, 17:24
Signature @ Lewis is boutique apartment project? If so will always be cheap mah. :p

gfoo
05-10-10, 18:27
yes, i know u very keen/gian hahaha :) should be a nice project if this kind of size no bay window/planters. :) the thing is, i know u won't be keen at 1900psf hahaha :D

i got 4 years + to buy. by that time this thing TOP liao, still not too late.

luckily still baby, can still tahan at my TS.

but for sure, will need to move in 4 years, so now scouting and sniping

bargain hunter
05-10-10, 18:47
bro, i have to agree with teddy on this. different products lah these 2, + mosque behind signature @ lewis. :D

bargain hunter
05-10-10, 18:48
eh, i thought pple say high end not impacted by the measures? how come need to delay launch har? :ashamed1: :D

i got 4 years + to buy. by that time this thing TOP liao, still not too late.

luckily still baby, can still tahan at my TS.

but for sure, will need to move in 4 years, so now scouting and sniping

devilplate
05-10-10, 18:58
bro, i have to agree with teddy on this. different products lah these 2, + mosque behind signature @ lewis. :D

2/3bedder got nice landed views:D

gfoo
05-10-10, 19:24
eh, i thought pple say high end not impacted by the measures? how come need to delay launch har? :ashamed1: :D

i don't know if this is considered high end to others but to me, it's a downgrade in terms of locale and the only thing going for it is proximity to proper schools w/o too much heartlander density.

ie. if serangoon gardens or sembawang park or flora - those larger private estates had good schools nearby, i would choose there too.

teddybear
05-10-10, 21:23
Heard Siglap got nicer views? Does that mean Siglap can sell at even higher price than Signature? :p

2/3bedder got nice landed views:D

devilplate
05-10-10, 22:16
Heard Siglap got nicer views? Does that mean Siglap can sell at even higher price than Signature? :p

batam better:D

Wild Falcon
05-10-10, 23:30
The selling point should be the good school - for the non-pedigree parents but wanna put their children to a "pedigree" school - their only hope is to live within 1km since they have no affiliation. You would be surprised the extent kiasu parents will go just to ensure their children become a "pedigree" to rub shoulders with the right people. The surrounding views really non-descript - don't think anyone will buy the place for "views" :)

gfoo
05-10-10, 23:39
that or pedigree parents whose OBA affiliations do nothing for the female equiv, and thus want to ensure bases are covered. lol

proud owner
05-10-10, 23:58
that or pedigree parents whose OBA affiliations do nothing for the female equiv, and thus want to ensure bases are covered. lol

heard now within 1km also must ballot ... true ?

pay high price still have to ballot ? sigh .....

gfoo
06-10-10, 00:01

must ballot. until things change, as an unabashed kiasu parent:

- set money aside for donation
- use leverage to influence thought
- move within 1km
- volunteer (maybe, but prob not)

gfoo
06-10-10, 00:02
sorry dbl post

mr funny
06-10-10, 01:48
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/news/story/0,4574,407003,00.html?

Published October 5, 2010

Hold-up keeps hotel from checking-in to history

Copthorne Orchid, which was to make way for a condo, will keep its doors open a while longer

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

(SINGAPORE) The Copthorne Orchid Hotel along Dunearn Road, which was slated for closure at the end of this year, will now stay open for at least three months beyond that, BT understands.

The hotel will continue to take bookings until March 31, 2011. Tenants will also keep operating till that date, although some sources suggest that the closure could be delayed even further - depending on property market conditions.

A 150-unit condo planned for development on the freehold site was slated to be previewed last month. Show suites for the new condo, expected to be named The Glyndebourne, have been built on the rooftop of the six-storey hotel, which is bounded by Dunearn Road, Dunkirk Avenue and Trevose Crescent. Some guest rooms on the hotel's sixth floor have also been set aside as sales offices for the condo launch.

'There was probably no hurry to shut the hotel at the end of this year, as the new condo planned on the site has yet to be released,' said an industry observer.

Market watchers suggest that the delay in previewing the condo project could be due partly to more subdued buying sentiment following the government's Aug 30 announcement of property cooling measures.

However, other sources say that City Developments Ltd (CDL) - which is managing the marketing of the condo on behalf of its hotel arm Millennium & Copthorne Hotels (M&C), which owns the hotel - may have needed more time to revamp the show suites as well as finalise brochures and other marketing materials.

Unit sizes in the proposed freehold District 11 development are said to range from about 690 square feet for a one bedroom apartment with a study to 3,563 sq ft for a five-bedroom penthouse. A property consultant said that the project could be priced at about $2,000 per square foot on average.

Agents are also said to have started gathering interest from potential buyers, including those keen on viewing the show suites.

'They'll probably build up sufficient interest first and look for a window of opportunity to release the project. It would be better to launch this year than next year as there'll be more competition then,' a property consultant reckons.

The 440-room hotel's outlets include Palm's Asian Brasserie (famous for its Peranakan buffet lunch) and The Topps Lounge where veteran local singers Huang Qing Yuan and Wang Li - dubbed Singapore's King and Queen of Mandarin Pop - belt out numbers daily, attracting fans not just from Singapore but from Indonesia, Japan, Guangzhou and Hong Kong. These outlets are operated by the hotel.

Another outlet is a 4,000 sq ft restaurant called Heritage - The North Indian Cuisine, which opened in September last year. The restaurant's owner, Heritage Management & Consultancy Services Pte Ltd, had expected the hotel to close by the end of this year. So last month, it opened Heritage Bites at Suntec City's Fountain Terrace.

The hotel is said to enjoy high occupancy. Members of football clubs from Hong Kong, Bangkok and Melbourne taking part in the Singapore Cup tournament are also said to have been spotted there of late. Long-stay guests are said to include those working in the oil rig industry.

Hong Leong Group - the parent of M&C and CDL - acquired the hotel in the early 1970s from the Pontiac Group, according to an earlier newspaper report.

The hotel has undergone many name changes over the decades, including Orchid Inn, Novotel Orchid Inn and now Copthorne Orchid Hotel. It has a freehold land area of about 180,000 sq ft.

teddybear
06-10-10, 08:04
Pay high price for a chance to ballot - still good chance (about 75%) to get in (within 1km only, outside 1km ZERO chance).
Can don't pay anything and don't ballot - ZERO chance to get in.
Heard SCGS do not accept PVs (unlike other schools where a fixed quota has been set aside for PVs).

amk
06-10-10, 14:38
SCGS has no PV no church, this removes most of the 2b phase seats. So distance alone is gd enough. look at nyps, after alumni, pv, only left less than 60 seats, for a cohort of 330.

Wondering if this will be a low rise 5 story project. Hah Teddy this is a case of low plot ratio low height project. Will it have enough communal space ? ;)

teddybear
06-10-10, 14:45
I am scared of the mozzies! I prefer height above 12 storeys to be clear of the top of trees and insects (include mozzies) which can jump in from top of trees).
This one how big is the land hah? 5 storeys only? That means more blocks and less land space? Unless land very big, else the facilities will be limited or/& the blocks will be too close for comfort! (Can't tolerate people can see me in the house clearly from their house (which is very common with the newer condos!)! :doh:).

SCGS has no PV no church, this removes most of the 2b phase seats. So distance alone is gd enough. look at nyps, after alumni, pv, only left less than 60 seats, for a cohort of 330.

Wondering if this will be a low rise 5 story project. Hah Teddy this is a case of low plot ratio low height project. Will it have enough communal space ? ;)

amk
06-10-10, 15:00
Plot size: 178995 sqft
8 blocks of 5 storey with attic.
No. Units: 150

U have one actual case here to argue with the wild ;)

teddybear
06-10-10, 15:04
What is the plot ratio? kum sia. :)
8 blocks? A lot of space will need to be provided for between the blocks otherwise it will another of the "you can see me clearly" "I can see you clearly" type from you house and your neighbour's house! :D

devilplate
06-10-10, 15:14
What is the plot ratio? kum sia. :)
8 blocks? A lot of space will need to be provided for between the blocks otherwise it will another of the "you can see me clearly" "I can see you clearly" type from you house and your neighbour's house! :D

isnt it good?:p

teddybear
06-10-10, 15:21
Good for you?! :scared-1:
For this type, you must definitely live in those low-rise many blocks type of estate D9-11. Many ang mos wearing BKN around. Even got bare-top walking around in the house....... :D

isnt it good?:p

stalingrad
06-10-10, 15:21

with height limit of 5 stories, the plot ratio is likely to be in the vicinity of 1.5.

amk
06-10-10, 15:32
What is the plot ratio? kum sia. :):D

I cannot see from the official master plan, it's still shown as a hotel site. But since all its neighbors are 1.4, I would imagine most likely it will be 1.4 also.

teddybear
06-10-10, 15:41
I thought the hotel already built to 10+ storeys?

I cannot see from the official master plan, it's still shown as a hotel site. But since all its neighbors are 1.4, I would imagine most likely it will be 1.4 also.

stalingrad
06-10-10, 15:48
is this stretch of the road flood prone?

should I buy a boat before TOP?

bargain hunter
06-10-10, 15:50
quite a few similarities to Duchess Residences which is completing/completed. :D this project is obviously in better location. :) similarly 5 storey (1.4 plot ratio), duchess with 150,000sq ft of land with 120 units (without tennis court, this one has rite?). i still think the communal space is quite limited lah for these type of developments as the blocks themselves do take up a significant amount of space, unlike high rise.

stalingrad
06-10-10, 15:53
quite a few similarities to Duchess Residences which is completing/completed. :D this project is obviously in better location. :) similarly 5 storey (1.4 plot ratio), duchess with 150,000sq ft of land with 120 units (without tennis court, this one has rite?). i still think the communal space is quite limited lah for these type of developments as the blocks themselves do take up a significant amount of space, unlike high rise.
so basically, prices for this part of singapore have not gone up at all since 2007. I remember that duchess residences were launched at about $1,800 to $2000.

stalingrad
06-10-10, 15:55
while prices for west coast have doubled.

teddybear
06-10-10, 15:59
You agree with my opinion that plot ratio low so limited communal space? The bird doesn't agree and keep arguing and arguing lei. You should have mentioned then........... :(

teddybear
06-10-10, 16:01
Since already doubled, so upside limited? :p
Must wait for other parts of Singapore to double first? :D (So Glyndebourne shoudl sell at $3600-4000 psf? :cheers1:).

while prices for west coast have doubled.

stalingrad
06-10-10, 16:02
this condo is right by the road, and thus may not be as good as duchess reisideces in terms of quietness.

bargain hunter
06-10-10, 16:07
u argue too much liao, i dun have time to follow all leh :ashamed1: , i remember i mentioned before leh, even quoted cascadia as an example, along with duchess but not sure if it was during your argument with WF.

You agree with my opinion that plot ratio low so limited communal space? The bird doesn't agree and keep arguing and arguing lei. You should have mentioned then........... :(

bargain hunter
06-10-10, 16:15
my feeling is that this part is definitely worth more than duchess. i agree that quietness sure lose out but the inconvenience of duchess vs this is :doh: hopefully not too noisy for the non road facing units for this project.

then again, half of duchess has 2 bedrooms facing a hostel (albeit hwa chong hostel) kekeke.

proximity of stevens mrt and easier travel/less jam to town is worth more than duchess i believe.

the smallest unit at duchess, 1464sq ft transacted at 1700psf in sep, same price as a another same sized unit in apr (and transactions have been few and far in between 8 subsales in 15 months) so prices there have obviously stalled as we march towards TOP. i think prices for the projects launched at the peak in 2007 for this area are still slightly below the launch prices then.

so basically, prices for this part of singapore have not gone up at all since 2007. I remember that duchess residences were launched at about $1,800 to $2000.

bargain hunter
06-10-10, 16:25
i did mention: http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=110360#post110360

not sure in which thread u were arguing with WF though. :ashamed1:

stalingrad
06-10-10, 16:37
the parc thread.

teddybear
06-10-10, 17:14
Ops I see, the same bird had argued about same thing before in Farrer Court page!
If building higher storeys will not result in less cramp and more communal space, why HDB build high-rise buildings in first place? May be the bird will say all those people in charge are stupid? :p

i did mention: http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=110360#post110360

not sure in which thread u were arguing with WF though. :ashamed1:

teddybear
06-10-10, 17:23
178,995 sqft.
Plot ratio 1.4
150 units in 8 5-storey buildings. (3.75 unit per storey per block).
Ave GFA per unit (assume all same size) = 1670.6 sqft
Ave land area per unit (assume all same sizes) = 1193 sqft (wow! looks big!)

Then, look at actual product - Why so cramped hah? Why "you see me clearly" "I see you clearly" type of "private property"? May be can call it "public property" (since so "public" for everybody to see so clearly)? :banghead:

amk
06-10-10, 19:18
my feeling is that this part is definitely worth more than duchess.

Huh duchess residence... Where do I start ? ;)

Duchess Res is so crowded, I bet come TOP, lots of ppl will put it on sale. the hostel u mentioned is at least 2 storey higher, so u not only face them, they "look down" on you. ;)

Duchess Res is only 1km to NYPS. This one is to both ACS and SCGS. NYPS even within 1km the chance is very low.

Duchess Res doesn't have a regular pool. I hope this one has a normal one, not some fanciful "themed pool" nonsense.

For this one, I'm quite sure the landed facing ones will sell well. 2000psf, a bit high though. 1800 could have been a sweet spot. Qwek used to say "leave some gravies for buyers" :cool:

gfoo
06-10-10, 19:25
AMK you are power! lots to learn from you as a new parent.

Wild Falcon
06-10-10, 20:06
Another prefer high plot ratio with double the population person. Nothing wrong with that. Just that if you prefer double the population on the same plot, just ask yourself are you going to get double the car park space or double the tennis court etc. That is why I always say, you must still look at the plot relative to the population. On a small plot, if you have double the population or density, then the likelihood of not getting enough parking lots or booking your facilities is higher. If you have 2 cars or more and really use facilities, you will understand. But if hubby and wife everyday stick together and share car then nevermind. 178k sq ft is a small plot. And 40% of a small plot will always be small. But imagine if the plot size is 400k, then 40% of 400k will have room to do a lot of things, provided it is not too dense. So , the CRITICAL FACTOR is the PLOT SIZE, not the plot ratio. Plot ratio merely means you're squeezing more people into the same plot of land which WILL have more constraints on car parks etc. Yes, I know you're going to say some is airspace and creating more airspace does not create constraints on the ground. Really? Just think about it.

If you like high density development, so be it. But don't put down on low density ones which are more likely to accord more parking space, better ability to book facilities etc.

I am not defending this development. You should just go to take a look before judging the development will be crowded with insufficient common facilities or parking or whatever.

amk
06-10-10, 22:21
Wild if u noticed I said neither has apparent advantage;) And seriously I have lived in both cases.

bargain hunter
06-10-10, 22:31
give Duchess Resi some credit, it is also 1km to RGS. not that it matters anymore, now all within 1km also ballot hahaha :doh: but then how to put on sale when more than half the project is sitting on paper loss at 1700psf, quantum huge (min. entry is around 2.5m for the smallest 3 bedder and even that price is below the average sales price at launch).

Duchess Res is so crowded, I bet come TOP, lots of ppl will put it on sale. the hostel u mentioned is at least 2 storey higher, so u not only face them, they "look down" on you. ;)

Duchess Res is only 1km to NYPS. This one is to both ACS and SCGS. NYPS even within 1km the chance is very low.

Duchess Res doesn't have a regular pool. I hope this one has a normal one, not some fanciful "themed pool" nonsense.

For this one, I'm quite sure the landed facing ones will sell well. 2000psf, a bit high though. 1800 could have been a sweet spot. Qwek used to say "leave some gravies for buyers" :cool:

amk
06-10-10, 22:58
give Duchess Resi some credit, it is also 1km to RGS. .
I think on duchess avenue the last project within 1k to rgps is duchess crest, its neighbour. The other neighbor , casabella, is already out. This one is very borderline.
Anyway as u said it's ptless anyway. Rgps has a huge pv program. Even got a pv website! It managed to take 20% of the cohort for pvs! U can imagine how many seats left after 2b.
Duchess now got ppl selling 18## only lah.

Btw very sorry for the OT. This is abt the new cdl project not duchess. I shall stop here.

teddybear
06-10-10, 23:08
178k sqft of estate land is still small? :confused:
You go and count how many private estates in Singapore has >= 178k sqft of land? However, the new ones are suitable for you because that is the trend: big land and pack in 1000+ units (even if plot ratio is low). :p (To me I avoid because buy HDB even better because HDB also won't have 1000+ units cramped together!).

Another prefer high plot ratio with double the population person. Nothing wrong with that. Just that if you prefer double the population on the same plot, just ask yourself are you going to get double the car park space or double the tennis court etc. That is why I always say, you must still look at the plot relative to the population. On a small plot, if you have double the population or density, then the likelihood of not getting enough parking lots or booking your facilities is higher. If you have 2 cars or more and really use facilities, you will understand. But if hubby and wife everyday stick together and share car then nevermind. 178k sq ft is a small plot. And 40% of a small plot will always be small. But imagine if the plot size is 400k, then 40% of 400k will have room to do a lot of things, provided it is not too dense. So , the CRITICAL FACTOR is the PLOT SIZE, not the plot ratio. Plot ratio merely means you're squeezing more people into the same plot of land which WILL have more constraints on car parks etc. Yes, I know you're going to say some is airspace and creating more airspace does not create constraints on the ground. Really? Just think about it.

If you like high density development, so be it. But don't put down on low density ones which are more likely to accord more parking space, better ability to book facilities etc.

I am not defending this development. You should just go to take a look before judging the development will be crowded with insufficient common facilities or parking or whatever.

stalingrad
07-10-10, 10:10

just look at the stellar and clementi woods, both of which have a plot ratio of 1.4. Residents in either development live so close to each other, they are like sandines.

but when you look at carabelle and botannia, the same plot ratio, but spacing between blocks is a lot bigger, and much better facicilites. why the difference? the height limit at botannia and carabelle is 12 stories, vs. 5 at cw and the stellar.

jencrs
07-10-10, 12:20
just look at the stellar and clementi woods, both of which have a plot ratio of 1.4. Residents in either development live so close to each other, they are like sandines.

but when you look at carabelle and botannia, the same plot ratio, but spacing between blocks is a lot bigger, and much better facicilites. why the difference? the height limit at botannia and carabelle is 12 stories, vs. 5 at cw and the stellar.I thought a plot ratio of 1.4 meant a height limit of 5 stories? So how does botannia and carabelle get 12 stories?

devilplate
07-10-10, 12:57
shd be 1.6

teddybear
07-10-10, 13:28
ClementiWoods:
Site Area 215,951 sq ft
Total No of Units 240
Tenure 99 Years wef 7 Feb 2006
Description Condominium housing development comprising of 6 blocks of 5 storey flats with basement carpark

Didn't realize ClementiWoods has such a big site area! Despite the 215,951 sqft land, there are 6 blocks and I felt so cramped when I was there. The blocks facing each other are too close for comfort! Yet based on theoretical calculation, each unit is entitled to an ave land size of about 900 sqft! Yet, I see so little free land and facilities!

In contrast, go see Park Infinia:
Site area : about 234k sqft
Total number of units : 486
3 blocks of 30-storeys.
Each unit is entitle to ave land size of about 481 sqft only (only half of ClementiWoods!).
Yet, when I go in there, I felt the place is so spacious (as compared to ClementiWoods), and it has 2 tennis courts, ample car park spaces, Olympic size swimming pool (vs small pool in ClementiWoods) and more facilities than ClementiWoods!

The very distinct difference between the 2 (although land size about the same) are:
ClementiWoods: plot ratio 1.4, total units 240
Park Infinia: plot ratio 2.8, total units 486 (more than double of ClementiWoods!)

but when you look at carabelle and botannia, the same plot ratio, but spacing between blocks is a lot bigger, and much better facicilites. why the difference? the height limit at botannia and carabelle is 12 stories, vs. 5 at cw and the stellar.

sleek
07-10-10, 14:13
But each unit share of the land for CW is 899sqft whereas PI is 481sqft. :D

ClementiWoods:
Site Area 215,951 sq ft
Total No of Units 240
Description Condominium housing development comprising of 6 blocks of 5 storey flats with basement carpark

Didn't realize ClementiWoods has such a big site area! Despite the 215,951 sqft land, there are 6 blocks and I felt so cramped when I was there. The blocks facing each other are too close for comfort! Yet based on theoretical calculation, each unit is entitled to an ave land size of about 900 sqft! Yet, I see so little free land and facilities!

3 blocks of 30-storeys.
Each unit is entitle to ave land size of about 481 sqft only (only half of ClementiWoods!).
Yet, when I go in there, I felt the place is so spacious (as compared to ClementiWoods), and it has 2 tennis courts, ample car park spaces, Olympic size swimming pool (vs small pool in ClementiWoods) and more facilities than ClementiWoods!

The very distinct difference between the 2 (although land size about the same) are:
Park Infinia: plot ratio 2.8, total units 486 (more than double of ClementiWoods!)

stalingrad
07-10-10, 15:24

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/singapore-property-pictures/siteplan/duchess-residences/site-plan.jpg

stalingrad
07-10-10, 15:26
indeed, no nice pools.

by the way, a chinese contractor is building this "luxury" condo.

gfoo
07-10-10, 15:31
indeed, no nice pools.

by the way, a chinese contractor is building this "luxury" condo.

yucks. ok i am no longer interested unless it's sub $1k psf.

stalingrad
07-10-10, 16:11
Recall when we visited the show flat for duchess residences, we had to negotiate our way through mountains of flip-flops, sneakers and dress shoes to get in. But when we got in, we were trapped at the door and could not move through the huge crowd. And after we finally found an agent to speak to, he wouldn't give us the time of the day, only saying "sold out, only masonettes remain." at what prices? $2,200 psf.

I still have a vivid memory of the agent saying, "are you keen? if yes, I can get you a 3 bedder on the resale market for slightly higher than what they paid for it today."

teddybear
07-10-10, 17:20
But that is immaterial because CW with 899 sqft of land still do not have sufficient facilities and what is the use of this theoretically large but useless number? (unless going for en-bloc? - But what en-bloc potential can you talk about in an OCR area with 99LH?).

But each unit share of the land for CW is 899sqft whereas PI is 481sqft. :D

Sinclone
07-10-10, 18:14
Floor Plans, Site Plan and Stack Plan Released. Check out http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapore%20Property%20New%20Launch/The%20Glyndebourne.php to download.

Launching Very Soon. Prices Indicative to be advise soon. Cheers

devilplate
07-10-10, 18:31
1bedder got nice poolview wor...hmmm

bargain hunter
07-10-10, 18:54
but i remembered only 1 fella succesfully sub sold in 2007 (at 2100psf). :ashamed1: :D most of the rest are stuck till now.

Recall when we visited the show flat for duchess residences, we had to negotiate our way through mountains of flip-flops, sneakers and dress shoes to get in. But when we got in, we were trapped at the door and could not move through the huge crowd. And after we finally found an agent to speak to, he wouldn't give us the time of the day, only saying "sold out, only masonettes remain." at what prices? $2,200 psf.

I still have a vivid memory of the agent saying, "are you keen? if yes, I can get you a 3 bedder on the resale market for slightly higher than what they paid for it today."

bargain hunter
07-10-10, 18:59
only 5 units, 100 times oversubscribed? :D

1bedder got nice poolview wor...hmmm

Wild Falcon
07-10-10, 20:14
No wonder your standard of "spacious" is so low. So you idea of fantastic facilities with HUGE land is Parc Infinia? The pool doesn't look like 50m x 25m to me - maybe because it is always crowded during weekends. Even gym is crowded. Take lift also need to wait a long time. That is the problem of squeezing almost close to 500 units (say 1500 people) onto 200k of land.

I find Parc Infinia landscape and surroundings unimpressive and small. This is one development I know relatively well - sorry, not impressed.

ClementiWoods:
Site Area 215,951 sq ft
Total No of Units 240

3 blocks of 30-storeys.

teddybear
07-10-10, 20:52
Actually I am not impressed with Park Infinia as well, but for different reasons. Still, based on your reasoning, ClementiWoods must have been even worse even though there are only half the number of units compared to PI as the swimming pool is much smaller than half that of PI's swimming pool, the gym is small, surrounding very little land area for greenery, don't even have a proper place for heavy vehicle to park for loading & unloading (these vehicles have to park outside the estate for loading/unloading), neighbours can borrow salts/peppers/etc by just throwing across the windows! What sort of livable "private" condo is this? May be should be called "public" condo? :banghead:

No wonder your standard of "spacious" is so low. So you idea of fantastic facilities with HUGE land is Parc Infinia? The pool doesn't look like 50m x 25m to me - maybe because it is always crowded during weekends. Even gym is crowded. Take lift also need to wait a long time. That is the problem of squeezing almost close to 500 units (say 1500 people) onto 200k of land.

I find Parc Infinia landscape and surroundings unimpressive and small. This is one development I know relatively well - sorry, not impressed.

proud owner
07-10-10, 21:18
Actually I am not impressed with Park Infinia as well, but for different reasons. Still, based on your reasoning, ClementiWoods must have been even worse even though there are only half the number of units compared to PI as the swimming pool is much smaller than half that of PI's swimming pool, the gym is small, surrounding very little land area for greenery, don't even have a proper place for heavy vehicle to park for loading & unloading (these vehicles have to park outside the estate for loading/unloading), neighbours can borrow salts/peppers/etc by just throwing across the windows! What sort of livable "private" condo is this? May be should be called "public" condo? :banghead:

in all cases :
1 big land, low rise vs big land high rise
2 small land, high rise vs big land low rise ..

there are so many combinations ..

all i can say is ... BUY OLDER PROJECTS ..

new projects regardless of land size or plot ratio ..wil fall into 1 or 2 above ..

each has their fair share of livable and unlivable conditions ..

look at 2RVG ..tiny plot, high rise .. yet still close to another tiny plot high rise

look at Island view, big plot, low rise .. no one unit looks into another ..and their neighbouring project is far far away ..

there are good projects and bad ones

in general .. i feel the old projects are alot better, in terms of built up size, usable and livable exterior space ..

the newer projects, the developers just want to MAXIMIZE profit ..

devilplate
07-10-10, 21:58
i am sure last time developers also max the GFA

proud owner
07-10-10, 22:03

far and few ...

but sure , i am sure they did too ... but not as GREEDY and INNOVATIVE as the current developers

teddybear
07-10-10, 22:08
Yes you are right, but last time they are not allowed "creative accounting". Since 2004 (around +/-), they are allowed creative accounting of developing to max GFA + 10% balcony + another xx% for planter areas + another xx% for bay windows! :banghead:
So they actually build up to MAX GFA + 30%(?) allowance for balcony, planter areas & bay windows! :doh:

amk
08-10-10, 11:03
...wait...am I missing something.....
...where is the rubbish chute ...? OUTSIDE ?! go out of the yard ? :scared-5:

coolchoc
29-10-10, 16:29
hi, is the glyndebourne opened for vvip viewing? :ashamed1:

bargain hunter
29-10-10, 16:34
according to our friendly agent, home-run,

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=115795#post115795

so u can go down there and look for him now. :)

hi, is the glyndebourne opened for vvip viewing? :ashamed1:

coolchoc
29-10-10, 16:44
according to our friendly agent, home-run,

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=115795#post115795

so u can go down there and look for him now. :)

i see. thks! hope it'll not be too crowded to take a look tmr.

home-run
29-10-10, 17:07
Latest Updates For The Glyndenbourne :

-More Than 60% SOLD during VIP Preview Day 1!!!

* 1br : 100% sold
* 2br : 100% sold
* 3br : Limited units left
* 4br : Still have choice units
* Penthse : Still have choice units

Anyone dropping by today can drop me a call at 81835132.
Will be there till late.
Cheers:spliff:

august
29-10-10, 17:15

Will be there till late.

congrats! quite expected

think the keppel one will also do well ~

dtrax
29-10-10, 17:15
Lol what's the average psf?
But as expected 1/2 clear out first haha... its like dun buy will miss the boat, massive herders. Hot money is hotter than hotcakes

coolchoc
29-10-10, 17:31

Will be there till late.

what's the psf? no chance even to go for preview :doh:

sh
29-10-10, 20:04
so much for property prices going for correction....

there's more demand than supply....:eek:

Wild Falcon
29-10-10, 20:31
This location also small units sell-out first? Jia lat. Really so much hot money now? If one-bedders sell-out first, it just means most are low-quantum speculators hoping to flip - not genuine owner occupiers. I think it's about time our government raise interest rate - it's not healthy if the entire market is full of "investors".

coolchoc
29-10-10, 20:40
This location also small units sell-out first? Jia lat. Really so much hot money now? If one-bedders sell-out first, it just means most are low-quantum speculators hoping to flip - not genuine owner occupiers. I think it's about time our government raise interest rate - it's not healthy if the entire market is full of "investors".

1BR - 5 units only
2BR - 32 units only

nobody knows the psf?

teddybear
29-10-10, 20:46
Heard about $2100 psf. All 1 & 2 Bedders fully sold. Left about 20-30 units.

what's the psf? no chance even to go for preview :doh:

coolchoc
29-10-10, 21:00

wow...... so it'll be abt $2.2mil for the 2BR...... :not-worthy: like rivergate's price alrdy :cheers4:

home-run
29-10-10, 21:39
3br abt 21xxpsf...very limited units left except stack 18 and 19

3br PES abt 2k+ psf

Most of the 4br shld still be avail....the overall quantum for 3br is abt 3.1x-3.5x mil if u are talking abt 3br(including the PES units)

~The psf exceeded my personal expectations .
~The last 3 units by developer of Ferrell Residences will be a slightly better buy then in my personal opinion given that it is high-rise (better views) & in terms of psf is though comparable with The Glyndenbourne & higher quantum but bigger size n nearer to Stevens MRT. :cheers6:

devilplate
29-10-10, 22:14
not all prime launches r well received...tat CES goto sell at bulk discount....but this one gd gd response:beats-me-man:

bargain hunter
29-10-10, 22:38
still a quantum game mah. the smallest CES unit is a 3 bedroom of 2000+ sq ft so still costs 4m+ each at the discounted 19xxpsf leh. this one 3 bedders cost 3m+ mah so more "affordable" :tongue3: as u can see, 4 bedrooms still widely available coz cost 4m+.

not all prime launches r well received...tat CES goto sell at bulk discount....but this one gd gd response:beats-me-man:

devilplate
29-10-10, 22:42
still a quantum game mah. the smallest CES unit is a 3 bedroom of 2000+ sq ft so still costs 4m+ each at the discounted 19xxpsf leh. this one 3 bedders cost 3m+ mah so more "affordable" :tongue3: as u can see, 4 bedrooms still widely available coz cost 4m+.

u very calculative:p

gd point there...so threshold limit is 3mio now?

bargain hunter
29-10-10, 22:53
last time i mentioned before rite. 3m is the barrier. now apparently not lor, since supposedly the 3 bedders here at 3 to 3.5m seems to be snapped up. so new barrier is 3.5m. :ashamed1:

not calculative, but i always like to point out that cannot juz look at psf. MM psf really the sky is the limit mah. shrink MM to 300 sq ft, above 3000psf also affordable. on the other hand, in CCR, 2007 sold big unit projects consisting of mainly BIG 3 and 4 bedders, even below 2000psf also not many can afford. need to look at and hope to get a good mix of both psf and quantum to be comfortable.

u very calculative:p

gd point there...so threshold limit is 3mio now?

devilplate
29-10-10, 23:12
last time i mentioned before rite. 3m is the barrier. now apparently not lor, since supposedly the 3 bedders here at 3 to 3.5m seems to be snapped up. so new barrier is 3.5m. :ashamed1:

not calculative, but i always like to point out that cannot juz look at psf. MM psf really the sky is the limit mah. shrink MM to 300 sq ft, above 3000psf also affordable. on the other hand, in CCR, 2007 sold big unit projects consisting of mainly BIG 3 and 4 bedders, even below 2000psf also not many can afford. need to look at and hope to get a good mix of both psf and quantum to be comfortable.

so whr is the hot monies?? lol

cant imagine if govt further reduce the ltv to 60%...threshold becomes 2.5-3mio and den D9,10,11 all start to have smaller 'luxurious' units and those big big units launched in 07 will suffers from 'functional obsolence'?

bargain hunter
30-10-10, 00:40
many categories of hot money. as u can see, there are the 3 to 3.5m hot monies here too. but a lot prefer the 1, 1+study, 2 bedders at other launches. see how spottiswoode also become whole project like this? so there is buying demand for 1 and 2 bedders using hot money at the moment.

hk reduced ltv to 60% for apts > 1000sq ft ie luxurious apts liao rite?

sg i doubt it will happen since the hot money is targeting the 1 to 2m units.

actually its good that there is a mix of choices isn't it. but a bit too extreme lor. either super big or super small. can't these pple moderate their designs? always aim for max profit these developers, that's why come out with such extreme designs.

so whr is the hot monies?? lol

cant imagine if govt further reduce the ltv to 60%...threshold becomes 2.5-3mio and den D9,10,11 all start to have smaller 'luxurious' units and those big big units launched in 07 will suffers from 'functional obsolence'?

sh
30-10-10, 04:29
many categories of hot money. as u can see, there are the 3 to 3.5m hot monies here too. but a lot prefer the 1, 1+study, 2 bedders at other launches. see how spottiswoode also become whole project like this? so there is buying demand for 1 and 2 bedders using hot money at the moment.

hk reduced ltv to 60% for apts > 1000sq ft ie luxurious apts liao rite?

sg i doubt it will happen since the hot money is targeting the 1 to 2m units.

actually its good that there is a mix of choices isn't it. but a bit too extreme lor. either super big or super small. can't these pple moderate their designs? always aim for max profit these developers, that's why come out with such extreme designs.

Between super small and super big? That's HDB lor....

As mentioned in some other treads... Why upgrade from a HDB unit to a smaller private unit? So people buy MM for investment or their kids if they have limited funds OR large "luxurious" units for upgrading if they can afford it.

bargain hunter
30-10-10, 09:54
which i agree. but i always wonder why developers can't build units which are similar in size to hdb these days. more comfortable to upgrade to. :)

Between super small and super big? That's HDB lor....

As mentioned in some other treads... Why upgrade from a HDB unit to a smaller private unit? So people buy MM for investment or their kids if they have limited funds OR large "luxurious" units for upgrading if they can afford it.

devilplate
30-10-10, 09:58
which i agree. but i always wonder why developers can't build units which are similar in size to hdb these days. more comfortable to upgrade to. :)

as u said, it will hurt their profit margin...

i begin to like fragrance MMs' layout (not project itself) and FEO's 2/3bedder layout....the rest simply cut throat....fraser ctrpt not too bad...still ok

although FEO pricing always the most horrible but their layout is da best and worth every cent u paid for...

andy
30-10-10, 21:36

Why don't buy Trevose Park down the road at half price? Also FH. Or equatorial at $1500psf

DC33_2008
30-10-10, 22:23
New Mah and reputable Developer!

andy
31-10-10, 15:22
New Mah and reputable Developer!
What should be the premium for new projects vs resale in the same area?

I don't see any premium between Ardmore Park (15years old) and Ardmore 2 (just TOP)

sh
31-10-10, 18:08
What should be the premium for new projects vs resale in the same area?

I don't see any premium between Ardmore Park (15years old) and Ardmore 2 (just TOP)

There are many factors:-

1) FH or LH. If LH, obviously, the older, the less time left.
2) Age difference
3) Design, if the older development looks dated
4) Level of maintenance of the older property.

But generally I find such a huge difference between new and relatively new developments, that buying a new development doesn't make sense.... especially for a long term investor. All projects become old at some point.

Should there be a price difference between a 20 and 25 yr old property?

bargain hunter
01-11-10, 20:05
http://sgstb.msn.com/i/B1/9E8FEF33C08557549692AAE1398ED.jpg (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/)
By Channel NewsAsia, Updated: 01/11/2010
75% of units at The Glyndebourne snapped up over weekend

75% of units at The Glyndebourne snapped up over weekend

@import url( http://sgstc.msn.com/br/csl/css/38742CDE2D315FB67F7A0AF2CBE04B3B/fbutility.css );/*/*
http://sgstb.msn.com/i/C5/EEC549324380B2DF9E36D996D517A2.jpg

artist's impression

SINGAPORE : A 150—unit freehold condominium, The Glyndebourne, met with good response over the weekend’s private preview.
City Developments (CDL) said in a statement that 75 per cent, or 112 units, of the development have been sold over the weekend.
The selling price ranged from S$1,900 to S$2,350 per square foot, giving an average price of about S$2,100 per square foot.
The development, which comprises eight towers of 5—storey residential apartments, is situated in District 11 on the site where the Copthorne Orchid Hotel Singapore currently stands on.
The site has an area of 180,000 square feet and is a mere 5—minute drive from the Orchard Road shopping belt, said CDL. It is also within walking distance to the upcoming Botanic Gardens and Stevens Road MRT Stations, which are scheduled for completion in 2015.
CDL’s group general manager, Chia Ngiang Hong, said: "Based on feedback from our buyers, the development’s excellent location and easy access to amenities is a key draw.
"Its freehold status, sizable plot of land and the array of well appointed, quality apartments with various sizes to cater to the differing needs of our clients are also plus points."
He added that "The Glyndebourne offers exceptional value for a prime property in District 11".
All 1—bedroom plus study, 2—bedroom and 3—bedroom plus study units have been snapped up. Ten out of the 23 penthouses have also been sold.
CDL said 70 per cent of the buyers are Singaporeans, with the remaining 30 per cent taken up by permanent residents and foreigners from Malaysia, US, Indonesia, China, India, Myanmar, Korea, Thailand, Taiwan and Brunei.
— CNA/al

Regulators
02-11-10, 00:05
overly priced project as usual

wesing
02-11-10, 09:17
What cooling measures man! 75% of the entire project sold over the weekend at such high price. Looks like there are still many cash rich people out there. Will govt put in place more draconian measures after this:scared-2:

bargain hunter
02-11-10, 09:23
not so soon. but if buying persists too strongly then govt will likely announce more measures. but total oct sales should be well above 1000 units. maybe 1400+?!?!?!?!?!

What cooling measures man! 75% of the entire project sold over the weekend at such high price. Looks like there are still many cash rich people out there. Will govt put in place more draconian measures after this:scared-2:

teddybear
02-11-10, 09:25
How to put in when these happen in CCR? Want to hit OCR as well? From now on, OCR launches will slow and CCR will pick up. (Developers already said that?). :D

DC33_2008
02-11-10, 09:26
My guess is that Spottiewoode VIP preview this friday will have similar results and followed by Robinson S.

patricia
02-11-10, 09:40
With the election coming, I think the government will introduce more measure. One reason is the QE2 and at the same time can say we fight for the wellfare of the majority ( middle income) and hence get support from most of eligible voters. Be careful!!

devilplate
02-11-10, 09:53
not so soon. but if buying persists too strongly then govt will likely announce more measures. but total oct sales should be well above 1000 units. maybe 1400+?!?!?!?!?!

wah 1400?!

depend on how many sellable big projects gona launch this mth....resale still slow and subsale is almost dead

bargain hunter
02-11-10, 10:34
that's what's worrying. even though resale and subsale low vol, big new sales no. could cause govt to worry about overheating again.

although the no. i anyhow humtum one, not difficult to achieve actually.

the major projects launched in oct: Esparina, Canopy, Lanai, Suites at orchard and this project. did i miss out any? not to forget the 100+ already launched big and small projects which could contribute quite a large number.

even last month after measures also managed 911 units leh.

wah 1400?!

depend on how many sellable big projects gona launch this mth....resale still slow and subsale is almost dead

Squall8888
02-11-10, 10:39
Don't worry. Government not keen to control CCR. All the measures so far are targeted at mass market and HDB. Why would the Government control foreign funds from coming into Singapore? They welcome with both arms open. Anyway, the measures have impacted only the lower end, meaning HDB and mass market. The higher end is still hot.

devilplate
02-11-10, 10:41
Don't worry. Government not keen to control CCR. All the measures so far are targeted at mass market and HDB. Why would the Government control foreign funds from coming into Singapore? They welcome with both arms open. Anyway, the measures have impacted only the lower end, meaning HDB and mass market. The higher end is still hot.

u mean the higher end is getting hot? it nvr been hot since last yr lor...hehe

projects like Icon considered wat 'end'? mid-high?

stalingrad
02-11-10, 10:42
the high end hot? the high end market has not moved since 2007, while low end and HDB have almost doubled.

The Glyndebourne would have been sold at higher prices in 2007.

cheerful
02-11-10, 10:42

Start guessing liao huh :D ... another two weeks to count down ..

teddybear
02-11-10, 13:50
That is the reason why high end from now on will be hot since they have not moved since 2007 and the Govt introduced policy that kill the heat in the mass market and HDBs that had already doubled....... (We can start to worry only when the high end also become doubled in price as the mass market and HDBs). :p

the high end hot? the high end market has not moved since 2007, while low end and HDB have almost doubled.

The Glyndebourne would have been sold at higher prices in 2007.

bargain hunter
02-11-10, 13:58
hmmm...so u have been quietly watching me huh.........the moment i come up with a 4D number, i see the sparkle in ur eye hahaha. alright. may as well restart the game here since this is the hot project which triggered my guessing interest. my number is 1412, 55% rise from 911 last month. kekeke.

Start guessing liao huh :D ... another two weeks to count down ..

bargain hunter
02-11-10, 14:04
but even spottiswoode and robinson has to resort to MM to make it affordable and likely hot sales. i m still wondering what will happen to the super big units of 2007. :ashamed1: seems like psf can't increase much for those (ie around 2000psf+/- big units). above 3000psf ones no problem lah, if the liquidity from the bigwig foreigners come they can stomach these easily as they are also better located.

That is the reason why high end from now on will be hot since they have not moved since 2007 and the Govt introduced policy that kill the heat in the mass market and HDBs that had already doubled....... (We can start to worry only when the high end also become doubled in price as the mass market and HDBs). :p

stalingrad
02-11-10, 14:05

I hope you are right. but I guess the trend of high end condos going down and low end condos rising is perfectly reflected by business class flying replaced by economy class flying in the airline industry. BT reported a few days ago many airlines have been forced to eliminating business class sections due to poor demand.

so, let's see whether high end condos will double or not.

bargain hunter
02-11-10, 14:15
for airlines, its 1st class which is being eliminated in favour of business and economy class.

also in sunday times, speculated election date is apr/may 2011. still have time for one more ppty cooling measure if it gets too hot.

normally the govt would not intervene if only CCR is hot but if it drags the others up again then they would step in again.

I hope you are right. but I guess the trend of high end condos going down and low end condos rising is perfectly reflected by business class flying replaced by economy class flying in the airline industry. BT reported a few days ago many airlines have been forced to eliminating business class sections due to poor demand.

so, let's see whether high end condos will double or not.

stalingrad
02-11-10, 14:20
The friendly skies are getting meaner and meaner.
USA Today (http://www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/2010-10-18-firstclass18_ST_N.htm) reports that some airlines are scaling back on first-class seats, since fewer passengers are paying up for the extra luxury. On international flights, business and first-class seat purchases fell 16%, and many blame (wait for it) the global recession. Airlines like AirTran, Qantas and United may cut out the section entirely, while Southwest has never offered first-class seats. (See 20 reasons to hate the airlines. (http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2002620_2002604_2002582,00.html))
The majority of domestic flights in the U.S. only offer two sections — economy (coach) and premium (either first or business). Airlines have pumped money into premium amenities to keep customers coming. But since that hasn't worked, many have started a "premium economy" section, which offers coach seats with more legroom. (Yet no U.S. airline makes its flight attendants dance to Lady Gaga (http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/10/04/flight-attendant-gurls-katy-perry-lady-gaga-spice-up-airline-safety/).)
NewsFeed knows the true reason why people won't pay up. When they're charging us an arm and a leg to check a bag or pre-select a seat, we're probably not going to fork over an extra $100 for a glass of wine and extra legroom. (via USA Today (http://www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/2010-10-18-firstclass18_ST_N.htm))

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/10/20/the-latest-airline-cutback-first-class/#ixzz146TLYGjf
(http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/10/20/the-latest-airline-cutback-first-class/#ixzz146TLYGjf)
so basically, can't say you are wrong. the idea is that everything cheap will be more in demand, and everything luxury will be in less demand. that is the message I was trying to convey.

i guess in this context, I believe that glyndebourne will turn into another duchess residences, with many tears to be shed.

KC76
02-11-10, 14:43

USA Today (http://www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/2010-10-18-firstclass18_ST_N.htm) reports that some airlines are scaling back on first-class seats, since fewer passengers are paying up for the extra luxury. On international flights, business and first-class seat purchases fell 16%, and many blame (wait for it) the global recession. Airlines like AirTran, Qantas and United may cut out the section entirely, while Southwest has never offered first-class seats. (See 20 reasons to hate the airlines. (http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2002620_2002604_2002582,00.html))
The majority of domestic flights in the U.S. only offer two sections — economy (coach) and premium (either first or business). Airlines have pumped money into premium amenities to keep customers coming. But since that hasn't worked, many have started a "premium economy" section, which offers coach seats with more legroom. (Yet no U.S. airline makes its flight attendants dance to Lady Gaga (http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/10/04/flight-attendant-gurls-katy-perry-lady-gaga-spice-up-airline-safety/).)
NewsFeed knows the true reason why people won't pay up. When they're charging us an arm and a leg to check a bag or pre-select a seat, we're probably not going to fork over an extra $100 for a glass of wine and extra legroom. (via USA Today (http://www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/2010-10-18-firstclass18_ST_N.htm))

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/10/20/the-latest-airline-cutback-first-class/#ixzz146TLYGjf

(http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/10/20/the-latest-airline-cutback-first-class/#ixzz146TLYGjf)

so basically, can't say you are wrong. the idea is that everything cheap will be more in demand, and everything luxury will be in less demand. that is the message I was trying to convey.

i guess in this context, I believe that glyndebourne will turn into another duchess residences, with many tears to be shed.

What's the story behind Duchess residences? Can enlighten?:D

Squall8888
02-11-10, 14:57
Hmm.. did a quick search on your posts and you said this when property prices is at its lowest. Bottom of the bottom :):)

April 27th, 2009 #84
stalingrad
Junior

advise you guys to sell. there are 87 units on propertyguru to sell and 300 units to rent. rental per month is about 5 to 6k for a 3 bedder, translating a yield of only 3% at the price you mentioned. the yield is too low to support the price, suggesting the price will go much lower.

rental yield should be about 5 to 6% for the price to be sustainable. besides there are a lot of supply to come on the market. Skyline is now selling for 1,000psf, and it is no worse than the sail in location and tenure.

sell if you I were you, the sail is a lousy condo for own stay. It is a bubble inflated by speculators like yourselves. sell before you lose your shirt. haha.

bargain hunter
02-11-10, 15:48
don't want to say liao. i already talked too much about this project. please use the "search" to check the thread which amk created and read the juicy story there. ;)

What's the story behind Duchess residences? Can enlighten?:D
[/left]

bargain hunter
02-11-10, 15:50
SINGAPORE, Nov 2 (Reuters) - Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said on Tuesday the city-state's red-hot property market was a matter of concern and needed careful monitoring to avoid the creation of a bubble.
"Our property market has been taking off, which is causing some consternation," he told Reuters in an interview. "We have had a series of measures to squelch the property market but liquidity is awash, sloshing around the whole region.
"We are watching carefully. The last set of measures were announced at the end of August, they seem to have dampened sentiment some, but we will have to watch and see."

stalingrad
02-11-10, 17:08
Hmm.. did a quick search on your posts and you said this when property prices is at its lowest. Bottom of the bottom :):)

April 27th, 2009 #84
stalingrad
Junior

advise you guys to sell. there are 87 units on propertyguru to sell and 300 units to rent. rental per month is about 5 to 6k for a 3 bedder, translating a yield of only 3% at the price you mentioned. the yield is too low to support the price, suggesting the price will go much lower.

rental yield should be about 5 to 6% for the price to be sustainable. besides there are a lot of supply to come on the market. Skyline is now selling for 1,000psf, and it is no worse than the sail in location and tenure.

sell if you I were you, the sail is a lousy condo for own stay. It is a bubble inflated by speculators like yourselves. sell before you lose your shirt. haha.

Has any of the project that i mentioned in that old post gone up in pricing or value? I was right about these projects. the sail and the skyline have both stayed at the same pricing level as in early 2009.

Lord Anus
02-11-10, 17:11
Has any of the project that i mentioned in that old post gone up in pricing or value? I was right about these projects. the sail and the skyline have both stayed at the same pricing level as in early 2009.

you are wrong about the sail.

i will let gfoo answer this one as he's the sail expert and lives there too.

stalingrad
02-11-10, 17:43
you are wrong about the sail.

i will let gfoo answer this one as he's the sail expert and lives there too.
oh, no. I don't like to make enemies. If gfoo is offended by my remark, I sincerely apologize.

but other than a few exceptions, the high end, luxury condo segment has not gone up much since early 2009. even if they have, the low transaction volume means whatever record prices have been achieved are not sustainable.

Wild Falcon
02-11-10, 19:32
The premium is like an "option premium". If you buy a new launch, you pay only the upfront downpayment and the rest of the loan is disbursed based on the stage of completion. So if you can "flip" the property within a short while, you get better returns as compared to a completed unit as your upfront investment + loan drawdown is much lower. I don't see how anyone would want to buy a house that he thinks he might stay 5 years later - 5 years is a long time to waste waiting - most are specuvestors who hope that they can flip before the property completes and full loan disbursement becomes due.

But I agree this Glyndebourne with such a sorry pretentious name is over-priced. But it still attracts a substantial specuvestor crowd who hope to be able to make a killing in the next few years under the assumption US continue to print money like no tomorrow. With so much hot money swimming around with near-zero interest rate, anyone can afford anything. The biggest worry is if countries start to implement contractionary policies and interest rate start to normalise to 4-5% - that is very likely to happen in the next 5 years. And when that happen, those properties propped up by "hot money" will be the badly affected. Hot money are the first to flow out with first signs of trouble. Our parents would have witnessed that during the Asian Financial Crisis.

There are many factors:-

1) FH or LH. If LH, obviously, the older, the less time left.
2) Age difference
3) Design, if the older development looks dated
4) Level of maintenance of the older property.

But generally I find such a huge difference between new and relatively new developments, that buying a new development doesn't make sense.... especially for a long term investor. All projects become old at some point.

Should there be a price difference between a 20 and 25 yr old property?

amk
02-11-10, 19:42
Actually before the actual launch date, when I submit cheque to look see look see, I was told larger units like 3bd and above will be 18## psf. Qwek manages to ride on the optimism and QE2 expectation to sell at a higher price. If QE2 indeed happens as market expected, there will be a long period of excessive liquidity. CCR pty with 2### psf is going to be the norm, just like mass market pty with 1### psf becoming "normal".

I think no one is expecting CCR to jump like 50%. A 20 to 30% upside at ts moment is very real, if for nothing but the low US$

stalingrad
02-11-10, 19:47
The premium is like an "option premium". If you buy a new launch, you pay only the upfront downpayment and the rest of the loan is disbursed based on the stage of completion. So if you can "flip" the property within a short while, you get better returns as compared to a completed unit as your upfront investment + loan drawdown is much lower. I don't see how anyone would want to buy a house that he thinks he might stay 5 years later - 5 years is a long time to waste waiting - most are specuvestors who hope that they can flip before the property completes and full loan disbursement becomes due.

But I agree this Glyndebourne with such a sorry pretentious name is over-priced. But it still attracts a substantial specuvestor crowd who hope to be able to make a killing in the next few years under the assumption US continue to print money like no tomorrow. With so much hot money swimming around with near-zero interest rate, anyone can afford anything. The biggest worry is if countries start to implement contractionary policies and interest rate start to normalise to 4-5% - that is very likely to happen in the next 5 years. And when that happen, those properties propped up by "hot money" will be the badly affected. Hot money are the first to flow out with first signs of trouble. Our parents would have witnessed that during the Asian Financial Crisis.

yes, the name really stinks to heaven. I wouldn't be able to tell cabbies where I live at the airport without blushing.

Wild Falcon
02-11-10, 19:53
Not true. Most Asian governments are more focused on curbing hot money inflows now. Singapore included. SG has always been like a whore that welcome "hot money" and anything "foreign" but with so much unhappiness on the ground and general impression of our government always implementing lopsided policies that benefit the rich speculators and foreigners, our government can no longer turn a deaf ear to the ground sentiments. HDB owners and upgraders are already unhappy that the recent cooling measures hurt the HDB market most. More importantly, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Korea are already trying to curb hot money flowing in. Singapore cannot sit there and do nothing and let inflation and asset bubbles continue unabated.

stalingrad
02-11-10, 20:03
It is so easy to understand why every country is so angry with US printing so much money. It is like your neighbors printing a bunch of monopoly money and trying to use that fake money to buy your house, without you being able to say no.

worst of all, it is a blatant attempt at currency manipulation with a straight face. with the US playing the game, no wonder China is not willing to lower its yuan. the US is wrecking the global financial system and no one can do anything about it.

teddybear
02-11-10, 20:07
I can bet that majority of Singaporeans are dead against the casinos. However, there are now not 1 or 2(!!!) in Singapore!!! They had turned a deaf ears to >90% of Singaporeans who are dead against casinos! That tells you so much about what the people want and what the govt will do. They want private property prices to be high but increase slowly over longer periods so that they can make money from selling 99LH land! They want people to buy those land that they sell! They want people to buy their reclaimed land with 99LH! :banghead:

Not true. Most Asian governments are more focused on curbing hot money inflows now. Singapore included. SG has always been like a whore that welcome "hot money" and anything "foreign" but with so much unhappiness on the ground and general impression of our government always implementing lopsided policies that benefit the rich speculators and foreigners, our government can no longer turn a deaf ear to the ground sentiments. HDB owners and upgraders are already unhappy that the recent cooling measures hurt the HDB market most. More importantly, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Korea are already trying to curb hot money flowing in. Singapore cannot sit there and do nothing and let inflation and asset bubbles continue unabated.

stalingrad
02-11-10, 20:21
I wouldn't discount the possibility that some of the monopoly money that bernanke is printing has already been converted into SGD and been used to buy this stupid condo with the stupidly pretentious name.

bargain hunter
02-11-10, 20:53
sorry, i have been forced to comment again hahaha. now that really sounds like Duchess Residences when it was launched. last minute jacked up! :ashamed1:

Actually before the actual launch date, when I submit cheque to look see look see, I was told larger units like 3bd and above will be 18## psf. Qwek manages to ride on the optimism and QE2 expectation to sell at a higher price. If QE2 indeed happens as market expected, there will be a long period of excessive liquidity. CCR pty with 2### psf is going to be the norm, just like mass market pty with 1### psf becoming "normal".

I think no one is expecting CCR to jump like 50%. A 20 to 30% upside at ts moment is very real, if for nothing but the low US$

sh
02-11-10, 20:55
I wouldn't discount the possibility that some of the monopoly money that bernanke is printing has already been converted into SGD and been used to buy this stupid condo with the stupidly pretentious name.

The monopoly money printed by bernanke is bought by the chinese to keep they currency low. So it's genius on bernanke's part. If you can't get them to lower their currency, print plenty of yours so they have no choice but buy more of the useless paper....:)

gfoo
02-11-10, 21:01
these few days too busy to be offended lah.

i treat my home as an expense. qe2 happens, the bay rises 20-30%, i'd almost triple my money in 18mths. if it dun happen, prices plunge, i stay put and look out for depressed prices lor.

so far, the lifestyle here hasn't been too bad since june '10. concerts, fireworks, ilights, customs house eateries and cafes. mbfc commercial shopping opens tomorrow, jazz performances by the linear park, etc. end 2011 gardens by the bay opens, 500m away. 2012 DTL opens, 25m away. 2012 will also see Marina Arts park, Asia Sq. Rumored shopping center ala Taka size opening next to mbs by 2013.

xmas 2010 will be nice. xmas 2011 will be great. 2012, survive mayan calendar then see how lol

sh
02-11-10, 21:01

In short, if you're a flipper, buy new. If you're a long term investor, buy resale. Why pay the "the option premium" if you're not flipping.

I agree with u, Glyndebourne is a stupid name. what does it mean? The ah pek taxi driver wouldn't know have to pronounce it.

but it's better than say rich mansions or bullion park.... :)

august
02-11-10, 21:04
so far, the lifestyle here hasn't been too bad since june '10. concerts, fireworks, ilights, customs house eateries and cafes. mbfc commercial shopping opens tomorrow, jazz performances by the linear park, etc. end 2011 gardens by the bay opens, 500m away. 2012 DTL opens, 25m away. 2012 will also see Marina Arts park, Asia Sq. Rumored shopping center ala Taka size opening next to mbs by 2013.

xmas 2010 will be nice. xmas 2011 will be great. 2012, survive mayan calendar then see how lol

i walked past the link mall this afternoon, shops are busy preparing to open...
is there a super market in there somewhere? :)

Squall8888
03-11-10, 01:01
:doh::doh::doh:

Good for you. Early 2009. I wonder if you even know where is sail or skyline. Can't believe I am replying you.

Lord Anus
03-11-10, 01:13
It is so easy to understand why every country is so angry with US printing so much money. It is like your neighbors printing a bunch of monopoly money and trying to use that fake money to buy your house, without you being able to say no.

worst of all, it is a blatant attempt at currency manipulation with a straight face. with the US playing the game, no wonder China is not willing to lower its yuan. the US is wrecking the global financial system and no one can do anything about it.

huh??? china would LOVE to lower its yuan! it is the US who are forcing china to make the yuan stronger!!

jeez... your information is cocked up, leading you to make stupid predictions...

Lord Anus
03-11-10, 01:19
In short, if you're a flipper, buy new. If you're a long term investor, buy resale. Why pay the "the option premium" if you're not flipping.

I agree with u, Glyndebourne is a stupid name. what does it mean? The ah pek taxi driver wouldn't know have to pronounce it.

but it's better than say rich mansions or bullion park.... :)

that entire neighbourhood has scottish heritage in its road names: trevose, dunearn, cambourne, dunkirk, dalkeith, tudor, narooma (this is anglo/scots aussie, i suppose), whitley, merryn, plymouth. kheam hock is probably the most local sounding. in light of the above, glyndebourne is not so out of place after all.

stalingrad
03-11-10, 07:44
huh??? china would LOVE to lower its yuan! it is the US who are forcing china to make the yuan stronger!!

jeez... your information is cocked up, leading you to make stupid predictions...

don't be so mean, it was just a typo.

Squall8888
03-11-10, 09:50
At least his last sentence is true.

don't be so mean, it was just a typo.

gfoo
03-11-10, 10:19
i think if get this area, i'll have to start shopping for skirts and learn how to play bagpipes.

stalingrad
03-11-10, 10:22
Glyndebourne (pronounced /ˈɡlaɪndbɔːn/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English)) is a 700-year old country house (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Country_house) and opera house near Lewes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewes) in East Sus*** (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Sus***), England. Since 1934 it has been the venue of the annual Glyndebourne Festival Opera (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glyndebourne_Festival_Opera).

Wild Falcon
03-11-10, 11:08
Sounds haunted to me. They should have just called this Gryffindor with a Wizard theme - the Harry Potter fans would have loved it.

Glyndebourne (pronounced /ˈɡlaɪndbɔːn/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English)) is a 700-year old country house (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Country_house) and opera house near Lewes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewes) in East Sus*** (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Sus***), England. Since 1934 it has been the venue of the annual Glyndebourne Festival Opera (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glyndebourne_Festival_Opera).

mantrix
03-11-10, 12:32
Sounds haunted to me. They should have just called this Gryffindor with a Wizard theme - the Harry Potter fans would have loved it.

Or another birdy name like Falcondor? :)

cheerful
03-11-10, 13:17
hmmm...so u have been quietly watching me huh.........the moment i come up with a 4D number, i see the sparkle in ur eye hahaha. alright. may as well restart the game here since this is the hot project which triggered my guessing interest. my number is 1412, 55% rise from 911 last month. kekeke.

yesh u've been 'stalked' .... lol
well, maybe this project to me is showing a surprisingly strong demand bah ... else won't really bother to talk abt 4D in this thread lah :p

amk
05-11-10, 19:03
Just an update for u guys. As of now mostly sold. Just left a few PH and some low floor 4bd and some west sun facing 3bds. At a price of 21##psf. 3.#m for a 3bd and 4.#m for a 4bd.
Very impressive. Dun know what to say. Just across the road u have something less than 1500psf.

trump7
05-11-10, 20:36
Just an update for u guys. As of now mostly sold. Just left a few PH and some low floor 4bd and some west sun facing 3bds. At a price of 21##psf. 3.#m for a 3bd and 4.#m for a 4bd.
Very impressive. Dun know what to say. Just across the road u have something less than 1500psf.

Thanks for the update.:)

bargain hunter
15-12-10, 12:41
28 units sold at median 2075psf in nov. 16 units left.

teddybear
15-12-10, 13:00
POWDERFUL! :p
What overpriced some people commented?

28 units sold at median 2075psf in nov. 16 units left.

andy
16-12-10, 21:18
POWDERFUL! :p
What overpriced some people commented?

Is trevose park underpriced at $1205psf?

Rysk
17-12-10, 11:20

A 99 LH trevose pk is not consider underpriced as compare to FH Glyndebourne

ekl2ekl2
17-12-10, 21:45

Pricing is a relative thing.

Glyde is well received at >2000pfs bec it has a big plot, squarish with only 150 units, next to GLB area and future Steven MRT and branded schools, plus the overall attractive concept and squarish layout of its units. The rich families who live around the area probably bought some for their children or family members.

The pricing of Glyde is only slightly higher than a similar plot across the road, Cyan, where units at low floors went for around 1800pfs. When Cyan was launched in late 2009, the pricing was considered on the high side. The higher floors now go for >2100pfs. Cyan has almost twice the number of units. Very impressive showflats.

Trevose Park, a FH condo, is now>20 years old and was also developed by CDL. It is very similar to Glyde, based on satellite photos, it has a slightly larger plot, squarish and has only 150 units. 4-5 stories similar to Glyde. If you have visited friends in this condo, you will realise that it is nicely tucked inside the Trevose Cresent in a very quiet area. It has a backdoor that connects immediately to the main road and overhead bridge to tanglin CC and SCGS.

So the main difference bet Trevose Park and Glyde is in their age. Now whether a 20 year age difference is worth 800-1000pfs difference is subject to personal opinion and debate. I think most people would argue that perhaps a 500-600pfs difference is more reasonable. That also depends on whether you are looking at it as an investor, occupier or both.

Just next to Glyde is The Trevose a 8-10 year old LH condo, it is smaller and the units facing the road may be noisy if you have visited RTC. But bec it is newer, it is fetching about the same price as trevose park.

proud owner
17-12-10, 22:40
A 99 LH trevose pk is not consider underpriced as compare to FH Glyndebourne

Trevose park is FH

the Trevose is LH

teddybear
17-12-10, 23:15
Someone told me Trevose park is 999 LH leh...

Trevose park is FH

the Trevose is LH

Lord Anus
18-12-10, 02:53
Someone told me Trevose park is 999 LH leh...

Someone also told me anwar never poke backside.

But unlike the anwar story, your trevose park facts can be confirmed just by doing some really simple research.

Aren't you the property tycoon who once boasted in here that he owns 50 units of prime condo? It should not be a problem for you to find out.

teddybear
18-12-10, 06:43
Since when I boasted I own 50 units of prime unit?! It should not a problem for you to search through my postings to find out. :rolleyes: Don't put your words into my mouth:tsk-tsk:

Someone also told me anwar never poke backside.

But unlike the anwar story, your trevose park facts can be confirmed just by doing some really simple research.

Aren't you the property tycoon who once boasted in here that he owns 50 units of prime condo? It should not be a problem for you to find out.

spikey69
18-12-10, 10:33
Since when I boasted I own 50 units of prime unit?! It should not a problem for you to search through my postings to find out. :rolleyes: Don't put your words into my mouth:tsk-tsk:

just go prop guru and do some research and u will see what is the difference btwn trevose and trevose park....those who like wong li lin should go for trevose

andy
18-12-10, 16:02
Pricing is a relative thing.

Glyde is well received at >2000pfs bec it has a big plot, squarish with only 150 units, next to GLB area and future Steven MRT and branded schools, plus the overall attractive concept and squarish layout of its units. The rich families who live around the area probably bought some for their children or family members.

The pricing of Glyde is only slightly higher than a similar plot across the road, Cyan, where units at low floors went for around 1800pfs. When Cyan was launched in late 2009, the pricing was considered on the high side. The higher floors now go for >2100pfs. Cyan has almost twice the number of units. Very impressive showflats.

Trevose Park, a FH condo, is now>20 years old and was also developed by CDL. It is very similar to Glyde, based on satellite photos, it has a slightly larger plot, squarish and has only 150 units. 4-5 stories similar to Glyde. If you have visited friends in this condo, you will realise that it is nicely tucked inside the Trevose Cresent in a very quiet area. It has a backdoor that connects immediately to the main road and overhead bridge to tanglin CC and SCGS.

So the main difference bet Trevose Park and Glyde is in their age. Now whether a 20 year age difference is worth 800-1000pfs difference is subject to personal opinion and debate. I think most people would argue that perhaps a 500-600pfs difference is more reasonable. That also depends on whether you are looking at it as an investor, occupier or both.

Just next to Glyde is The Trevose a 8-10 year old LH condo, it is smaller and the units facing the road may be noisy if you have visited RTC. But bec it is newer, it is fetching about the same price as trevose park.

Actually the Glyde last 20 transactions in URA averages $2171psf. So the difference is closer to 900psf to 1000psf. So if a 1200sq ft unit at the Trevose Park get $4psf of rental, the same unit at the Glyde needs to fetch $7.4psf of rental to get the same return of investment. It is true that new condo commands higher rents but renovated units tends to make just as much difference.

I note that the last 20 transactions of Cyan averages around $2073psf. Palm Springs which is around 13 years old averages $1329psf has a huge plot with full facilities.

With the new Steven's Downtown MRT coming soon, it seems to me that Trevose Park is undervalued and Glyde is overvalued. However when I tried to search for sales unit at Trevose Park there don't seem to be any.

Newbie1
13-03-14, 20:37
Its been 4 years, from PPTY guru pictures, looks like Glyndebourne TOP already.

Anyone been to view? Looks to have lots of spaces

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/13108440/for-sale-the-glyndebourne

Singleton
16-03-14, 09:17
Looks like good squarish functional layout and good spaces and relatively exclusive
Somehow no great wow factor and some units may be too close to flyover
Resale asking 2200-2500pfs

dleedoner
16-03-14, 20:41
design is plain and nothing fantastic.

landscaping is typical CDL.