PDA

View Full Version : How to Exit?

richwang
18-10-10, 22:47
Another silly question, if one day we need to sell our property, what are the ways to do it?

1) Put an ads saying "fire sell", but the actual psf is still very high?
2) If your paterner refuses to sell, what are the ways?

Thanks,
Richard

Geylang OKT
19-10-10, 05:05
Another silly question, if one day we need to sell our property, what are the ways to do it?

1) Put an ads saying "fire sell", but the actual psf is still very high?
2) If your paterner refuses to sell, what are the ways?

Thanks,
Richard

1) Advertise through the print media and in this forum :p
2) Shoot your partner

mcmlxxvi
19-10-10, 07:04
Find an agent la and let him do the talking, convincing and selling. Since you paying him the comms anyway let him be the bad guy.

If necessary find a handsome studly agent to please your wife and cajoule into submission and signing on the otp. I assume you are male.

devilplate
19-10-10, 10:41
it is impossible to sell ur own unit one....just pay to get a middleman/s

buyers will ask all sort of questions.....y u nid to sell....ur hse no gd meh? very hard to negotiate the price and cannot make foloow up with the buyers as it will shows tat u r despo!

vip
19-10-10, 12:06
1)
Everytime I engaged my usual property agent.

Why waste time showing your place when a professional can do a better job than you? Also, buyers like to talk to a "neutral party" about their specific requirements.

I know a property agent who also sold his property through another agent. He said that a middleman works magic in deals.

2)
If he/she is a "working partner", you should have specified the terms(including under what conditions for sale) when you make the purchase.

If he/she is your loved one, you will find the way to convince him/her, right : )