PDA

View Full Version : Land beside Optima

alvinkoh1818
24-10-10, 20:53
anyone knows what is happening to the plot of empty land beside Optima?
It was on reserved list during the previous (September) URA land sales...

ngloong
04-12-10, 10:52
There are two designated plots of land besides optima. The furthest is put up for sale for residential. The middle plot has no plan yet, likely 2 years from now, and could be shopping mall.

kingkong1984
04-12-10, 11:32
Dun anyhow spread rumour. A white site is required. I worry for the optima owners there. Could be screwed if new devt is cheaper.

Acer
15-12-10, 09:57
Dun anyhow spread rumour. A white site is required. I worry for the optima owners there. Could be screwed if new devt is cheaper.
ngloong, is right
Base on http://www.ura.gov.sg/mp08/map.jsf?goToRegion=SIN

1 site is Commerical
1 site is Residential

kingkong1984
15-12-10, 12:32
Tks, lazy to check, just ask and get replies here.

gohsoonk
16-12-10, 09:17
this means that the snaking walkway that cuts across the land (beside Optima) is most likely temporary.

ngloong, is right
Base on http://www.ura.gov.sg/mp08/map.jsf?goToRegion=SIN

1 site is Commerical
1 site is Residential

hovivi
16-12-10, 20:53
The fenced residential plot area is huge, that it overlaps the commercial plot and leaving a very small area that is not enough, i think to build even a coffee shop.

Does this means they have a change of mind and enlarge the residential plot and scrap the commercial plot?

Bearing in mind It's just 1 mrt stop to the huge new bedok mall in the west, and to the east 1 stop to simei mall and also 1 stop to expo where there will be massive hotel n retail developments.

Whats the point of building another mall at tanah merah? Not all mrt have mall, just look at aljunied, kallang, queenstown, commonwealth mrt for example or to a lesser extend kembangan station.

alvinkoh1818
16-12-10, 21:32
I dun tink the fenced up area is totally marked out for the residential plot.
In addition, the current fenced up area for Optima will be reduced once constructions are completed.

Daniel Foo
17-12-10, 00:30
I dun tink the fenced up area is totally marked out for the residential plot.
In addition, the current fenced up area for Optima will be reduced once constructions are completed.

Yes, you are absolutely right. The current plot of land area whereby Optima construction is using as their workers dormitory & project HQ is not part of Optima project land area.
That plot of land + the current footpath land area leading to Tanah Merah MRT is earmarked for Commercial/ cum Residential development. I have checked with URA side. That may not take place so soon. I guess 2 years at least.:spliff2:

gohsoonk
17-12-10, 12:04
That explains it. Makes sense now.

Thanks.

Yes, you are absolutely right. The current plot of land area whereby Optima construction is using as their workers dormitory & project HQ is not part of Optima project land area.
That plot of land + the current footpath land area leading to Tanah Merah MRT is earmarked for Commercial/ cum Residential development. I have checked with URA side. That may not take place so soon. I guess 2 years at least.:spliff2:

ngloong
06-01-11, 16:27
That plot of land + the current footpath land area leading to Tanah Merah MRT is earmarked for Commercial/ cum Residential development. I have checked with URA side. That may not take place so soon. I guess 2 years at least.:spliff2: The Commercial/ cum Residential is relatively large for a mall, looking forward to it :D

alvinkoh1818
06-01-11, 20:05
Hopefully the commercial project launches when or shortly after Optima TOP :)

ngloong
10-01-11, 06:12
Hopefully the commercial project launches when or shortly after Optima TOP :) Very likely Govt will auction off the land right after the adjacent plot is successfully bidded. A shopping mall right at the door step, makan and grocery shopping will be brisk. :)

04-02-11, 06:48
There are two designated plots of land besides optima. The furthest is put up for sale for residential. The middle plot has no plan yet, likely 2 years from now, and could be shopping mall.

The furthest plot still have the FOR SALE sign board. Not sold yet?

04-02-11, 06:48

The furthest plot still have the FOR SALE sign board. Not sold yet?

ngloong
04-02-11, 11:00
The furthest plot still have the FOR SALE sign board. Not sold yet? Auction period can last a few months. With the cooling policies, companies are back to drawing board.

blackpepperj
19-02-11, 11:28
I think the commercial site land area at Tanah Merah is way bigger than Bedok Point which is sitting on a land size of only 44,500 sft. Same plot ratio for both sites.

alvinkoh1818
19-02-11, 22:44
can't wait for the annoucement of the commercial project :)
but guess got to wait for the last piece of residential land to be tendered off first......

20-02-11, 13:07
can't wait for the annoucement of the commercial project :)
but guess got to wait for the last piece of residential land to be tendered off first......

Any one have an idea when the last residential plot of land going to be sold?