PDA

View Full Version : Site at the corner of Punggol Drive and Punggol East

acewee
05-11-10, 12:15
Anyone knows who won the tender for this site and what is going to built on it? I heard its another EC.

sleek
05-11-10, 18:05
Can check today's Straits Times. Think its called Prive and jointly developed by Choicehomes & CEL.

acewee
05-11-10, 20:02
Can check today's Straits Times. Think its called Prive and jointly developed by Choicehomes & CEL.

I think you are refering to the one at the junction of Punggol Field & Punggol Road. EC by NTUC Choice Homes.

xiaosparrow
09-11-10, 21:27
Anybody knows when is the EC gona be launched? Any idea on the pricing?

mightyleftfoot
01-12-10, 11:09
Launching this Friday I think. Agent is ERA.
Anyway, there is already information on the web.
Forget abt the waterfront living as the waterway is a few blocks away.

01-12-10, 12:19
Read that they were awarded the site in June and already barely 5 months later can push out the site? What's the hurry??:beats-me-man:

gohsoonk
02-12-10, 09:11
Here you go...Basically, Qing Dao cannabalise all the HDB and ECs in Punggol.

There is one site that is at Punggol Walk. That development will be more watched.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10296p.nsf/PressReleases/0EB16F95D90613CB482577AB0031B629?OpenDocument

Anyone knows who won the tender for this site and what is going to built on it? I heard its another EC.

acewee
02-12-10, 21:25
PRIVE Website
http://www.prive.sg/main.html

rainy
03-12-10, 08:06
:doh: :doh: :doh: one of the worst floorplan i have ever seen

hyenergix
03-12-10, 08:14
On the contrary I quite like the 3 bedders as there are no bay windows and the shelter can be readily converted into an air-conditioned study room with easy access to bathroom and pantry area.

bargain hunter
03-12-10, 08:41
i like the floor plans too, very efficient, if + low psf, quantum will be very nice. :)

is this the PRIVE thread? today preview right? how come soooooooooooooo quiet?!?!?!!?!

devilplate
03-12-10, 08:54
layout comparable to esparina and still walking distance to punggol MRT...not bad actually

shd receive gd response if priced at 680psf?

the other one austville will be jialat...

03-12-10, 09:04
maybe they should rename this as Privy instead. :D

i like the floor plans too, very efficient, if + low psf, quantum will be very nice. :)

is this the PRIVE thread? today preview right? how come soooooooooooooo quiet?!?!?!!?!

03-12-10, 09:07
location good but some maybe holding out for the punggol central project, land just released rite? after seeing how successful compass heights/ point is in sengkang :beats-me-man:

layout comparable to esparina and still walking distance to punggol MRT...not bad actually

shd receive gd response if priced at 680psf?

the other one austville will be jialat...

devilplate
03-12-10, 09:10
location good but some maybe holding out for the punggol central project, land just released rite? after seeing how successful compass heights/ point is in sengkang :beats-me-man:

tat one condo rite? cud easily sell above 850psf wor....this one shd be below 700psf

rattydrama
03-12-10, 09:17
The floor plan is better than Lake Front. Good size. I like the idea of 3+ suite or 4+ suite. You can rent out one room without the tenant distrubing you. Brilliant Idea. Not everyone prefer town. Since near MRT and Punggol is relatively a young estate, this will sell out. If not wrong NTUC quite fast in construction, guess the TOP will be just 2.5 years!

$680psf will be a sell out project as it is just 680K for a 3 bedder. Even if it is 800psf the overall price is just slightly over 800k. (3 bed)

devilplate
03-12-10, 09:20
The floor plan is better than Lake Front. Good size. I like the idea of 3+ suite or 4+ suite. You can rent out one room without the tenant distrubing you. Brilliant Idea. Not everyone prefer town. Since near MRT and Punggol is relatively a young estate, this will sell out. If not wrong NTUC quite fast in construction, guess the TOP will be just 2.5 years!

$680psf will be a sell out project as it is just 680K for a 3 bedder. Even if it is 800psf the overall price is just slightly over 800k. (3 bed)

pricing shd at at around 700psf...but we cannot buy leh...lol....i suspect 3bedders will be very hot

ymlin
03-12-10, 09:20
I just heard that the 3bedders are between 698k to 779k? What do you guys think?

rattydrama
03-12-10, 09:23
Actually it is good that EC is priced higher as this will serve as a support price for the rest of the private condo, be it CCR, OCR or RCR.

devilplate
03-12-10, 09:25
I just heard that the 3bedders are between 698k to 779k? What do you guys think?

ooo....730psf on average....hmmm.....but with efficient layout and space optimization, not too bad...

balloting now?

rattydrama
03-12-10, 09:27
ya lor, if not I will buy and keep. I feel that in every estate there will always be a few hardcore buyer within the estate who dont care about investemnt value etc.... Since this is the first EC, it will sell well even at 800psf.

dont forget the 5% cash tinny and no payment until TOP.

pricing shd at at around 700psf...but we cannot buy leh...lol....i suspect 3bedders will be very hot

bargain hunter
03-12-10, 09:28
seems quite alright.

rattydrama
03-12-10, 09:29
haha my guess :spliff: and price might go up wor.....yep no bay window which is good.....do you know why these days no bay windows whereas older projects got alot of bay windows? something got to do with the building regulations??

ooo....730psf on average....hmmm.....but with efficient layout and space optimization, not too bad...

balloting now?

bargain hunter
03-12-10, 09:30
NTUC Choice Homes to launch Prive EC

05:55 AM Dec 01, 2010
var fontIndex = 2; var fontSize = new Array('0.63em', '0.69em', '0.75em', '0.88em', '1em', '1.13em');
SINGAPORE - Prive, the first executive condominium (EC) in the new waterfront township of Punggol, will be open for preview on Friday.

Two to four bedroom units, in sizes ranging from 775 sq ft to 1,442 sq ft, are available at an average price of about $660 to $700 psf.

The project, which boasts quality finishings and a basement carpark as well as a yoga deck and spa pods, is developed by NTUC Choice Homes Co-operative and its joint-venture partner CEL Development.

It is the first EC to be awarded the PUB Active, Beautiful and Clean (ABC) certification.

devilplate
03-12-10, 09:31
haha my guess :spliff: and price might go up wor.....yep no bay window which is good.....do you know why these days no bay windows whereas older projects got alot of bay windows? something got to do with the building regulations??

ohh....bcoz last time baywindows and planters not included in GFA....now ura give 10% free balcony instead....but this project some units dun hf balcony:confused:

baywindow+planters cud possibly take up 10-15% of the entire flr space:doh:

bargain hunter
03-12-10, 09:32
i dun think its 730psf on average becoz there are some with balconies which are more than 1001 sq ft mah. anyway it will be around 700psf.

balloting now?

bargain hunter
03-12-10, 09:34
more of previous rules giving incentives. planters and bay windows were previously free Gross Floor Area for developers but the rules have since changed.

devilplate
03-12-10, 09:34
i dun think its 730psf on average becoz there are some with balconies which are more than 1001 sq ft mah. anyway it will be around 700psf.

looks like new mass market support price will be at 800-850psf going forward:2cents: :D :cheers6:

rattydrama
03-12-10, 09:35
i dont get it. bay windows are useless space so why design with bay windows since not welcome by buyer?? not included in GFA and still give ?? dont understand. tot developer will need more concrete to build bay windows right?

ohh....bcoz last time baywindows and planters not included in GFA....now ura give 10% free balcony instead....but this project some units dun hf balcony:confused:

bargain hunter
03-12-10, 09:36
but previously also had 10% free balcony in addition to the free bay windows + planters?

rattydrama
03-12-10, 09:38
i wd think so cos new projects floor area reduced to 1000sq for 3bed still within 1M. :spliff: buy subsale seems better choice if you can find a good deal.

looks like new mass market support price will be at 800-850psf going forward:2cents: :D :cheers6:

devilplate
03-12-10, 09:39
but previously also had 10% free balcony in addition to the free bay windows + planters?

any URA guru here to clarify....?

i seriously believe no free 10% balconies last time as some FCT projects only comes with planter box with zero balcony(eg. 8w00dleigh):2cents:

bargain hunter
03-12-10, 09:39
it means the developer gets it as free, in addition to GFA, yet sell to u at the same psf of the unit. u say developer shiok or not during those times? :ashamed1:

i dont get it. bay windows are useless space so why design with bay windows since not welcome by buyer?? not included in GFA and still give ?? dont understand. tot developer will need more concrete to build bay windows right?

bargain hunter
03-12-10, 09:41
yeah we really need one in this forum. :)

bargain hunter
03-12-10, 09:44
but i think ulu EC support still at 6xxpsf and ulu condo at 7xxpsf.

but this should only apply to new condos with efficient designs. ;) i hate those old CCR plans with big planter + bay windows all round + balcony and still want to sell with new design psf. :mad: better wake up their idea hahaha.

rattydrama
03-12-10, 09:45
bay window is within the master room (for eg) right? so how developer can charge twice psf? sorry still blurr......

it means the developer gets it as free, in addition to GFA, yet sell to u at the same psf of the unit. u say developer shiok or not during those times? :ashamed1:

bargain hunter
03-12-10, 09:47
so u mean balconies 10% the size of the unit is free? i think this is good and reasonable, to stop the quality of living of singapore condos from going down due to exploitation of all sorts of loopholes. :)

i seriously believe no free 10% balconies last time as some FCT projects only comes with planter box with zero balcony(eg. 8w00dleigh):2cents:

devilplate
03-12-10, 09:50
so u mean balconies 10% the size of the unit is free? i think this is good and reasonable, to stop the quality of living of singapore condos from going down due to exploitation of all sorts of loopholes. :)

yes, confirm 10% free balconies of the total GFA :D

i tink a/c ledge also excluded from GFA rite?? tats y i hf been seeing larger a/c ledge:doh:

bargain hunter
03-12-10, 09:51
eg, if for 1001sq ft is the GFA that developer "bot" from govt. in the past, bay windows and planters are free, so they throw in bay windows in all the rooms and planter in addition to balcony. Ascentia sky has planters (for potted plants only) outside the bay windows. :doh: so the unit becomes 1201 sq ft. now this unit is sold to u at 1201 sq ft at 700psf instead of 1001 sq ft at 700psf. they pocket 200 sq ft* 700psf = 140k minus the cost of building those bay windows and planters.

bay window is within the master room (for eg) right? so how developer can charge twice psf? sorry still blurr......

devilplate
03-12-10, 09:52

read this http://flathopper.com.sg/2009/12/12/understanding-planters-and-bay-windows/

i am too generous to only quote 10-15%!!!! some actually 20-25%!!!!!

bargain hunter
03-12-10, 09:53
yes, that's why still loophole. :doh: soon they will need to fix the size of the a/c ledge too. a/c ledges have become so big they are marketed as "can walk out to hang your laundry there".

yes, confirm 10% free balconies of the total GFA :D

i tink a/c ledge also excluded from GFA rite?? tats y i hf been seeing larger a/c ledge:doh:

fclim
03-12-10, 09:53

The maximum allowable GFA for a project is given by URA based on the plot ratio. If bay windows are not included in the GFA computation, then developers can squeeze more units in a given GFA and thus earn more $$$. If bay windows are included in the GFA computation as is now, it no longer makes economic sense to build bay windows.

rattydrama
03-12-10, 10:29
So which means if the build up areas is 50ksq ft with 200 units. Now with bay windows of 10%, the build up area is 55ksq ft. the 5ksqft is free to developer. And what the developer does is to build bay windows to show proof to URA before inspection.. rite? Wow like that also can….

The maximum allowable GFA for a project is given by URA based on the plot ratio. If bay windows are not included in the GFA computation, then developers can squeeze more units in a given GFA and thus earn more $$$. If bay windows are included in the GFA computation as is now, it no longer makes economic sense to build bay windows.

DC33_2008
03-12-10, 10:50
Balcony space is also free to developer. That is why balcony is so big and owner has to pay for them.

fclim
03-12-10, 14:34
So which means if the build up areas is 50ksq ft with 200 units. Now with bay windows of 10%, the build up area is 55ksq ft. the 5ksqft is free to developer. And what the developer does is to build bay windows to show proof to URA before inspection.. rite? Wow like that also can….

Not quite. Let's say the GFA is 240,000 sqft. Each apartment is 1,200 sqft. The developer can build 200 units (=240,000/1,200). However, if he includes bay windows say 10%, the actual computed GFA by URA for each unit is 1,080 sqft (1,200 sqft less 10%). Thus, the developer can then build up to 222 units (=240,000/1,080) by adding a few more floors.

And he sells the unit at 1,200 sq ft size including bay windows, not at 1,080 sq ft. Earns both ways...

rattydrama
03-12-10, 21:20
thanks.. clear now. developer really earn big time. When this has started and and when it was stopped? BTW, what about balcony areas? Is it still free now? and any standard size for aircon ledge?

Not quite. Let's say the GFA is 240,000 sqft. Each apartment is 1,200 sqft. The developer can build 200 units (=240,000/1,200). However, if he includes bay windows say 10%, the actual computed GFA by URA for each unit is 1,080 sqft (1,200 sqft less 10%). Thus, the developer can then build up to 222 units (=240,000/1,080) by adding a few more floors.

And he sells the unit at 1,200 sq ft size including bay windows, not at 1,080 sq ft. Earns both ways...

rattydrama
03-12-10, 21:37
thanks for the link. Clear now.

read this http://flathopper.com.sg/2009/12/12/understanding-planters-and-bay-windows/

i am too generous to only quote 10-15%!!!! some actually 20-25%!!!!!

bargain hunter
07-12-10, 07:31
823 applications had been received as at 5 pm yesterday for the 680 units available at Prive, a 99-year leasehold project at Punggol Road being developed by NTUC Choice Homes and Chip Eng Seng. Applications opened on Dec 3 and will close today. Eligible applicants will be balloted for entry into the showflat on Dec 10, when sales bookings will commence.
The average price will be $660-690 psf on a normal progressive payment scheme. Buyers who opt for a deferred payment scheme will have to pay 2 per cent more.

ymlin
07-12-10, 09:16
is this considered a good response? would developer increase the price then? any ideas?

bargain hunter
07-12-10, 09:20
i guess the response is within expectations. so far, have not heard of EC developer increasing price. on balloting/selection day (friday), they are likely to be sold at the prices quoted now but after 1 month, when its opened to non first timers, then its harder to say. :)

is this considered a good response? would developer increase the price then? any ideas?

rattydrama
07-12-10, 10:19
As the psf is below 700psf coupled with just 1000sq ft for a 3 bedder, this will sure be a sell out project. Up-grader may not have much opportunity after 1 month. Good layout.

kingkong1984
07-12-10, 10:28
As the psf is below 700psf coupled with just 1000sq ft for a 3 bedder, this will sure be a sell out project. Up-grader may not have much opportunity after 1 month. Good layout.

Yes, very good layout and agree that it will sell out.. already oversubscribed. MRT is the magic formula right? I like the ensuite option... smallest unit within.

http://privepunggol.sg/

http://privepunggol.com.sg/site-plan

http://www.theprivecondos.com/Prive/prive.html
http://www.prive.sg/design-siteplan.html

ymlin
07-12-10, 10:38
but preliminary prices are actually 698k to 770k for 3 bedders....still good price?

rattydrama
07-12-10, 10:52
Potential for "short term gain" (ie 5-8 yr) if you are first time buyer and you are a Singaporean and you don’t have much cash. Huatx3. Check the resale price of private condo.....can you get anything below 800k near MRT now?

downside quite difficult.

but preliminary prices are actually 698k to 770k for 3 bedders....still good price?

devilplate
07-12-10, 10:56

chk out prices at the quartz....

punggol cfm gona haf a integrated mall:D

my main concern is the chemical pollution:scared-3:

bargain hunter
07-12-10, 11:25
770k is prob a combination of high floor + biggest 3 bedder (ie bigger balcony). around 700psf is alright (for now). :D

acewee
07-12-10, 21:33
my main concern is the chemical pollution:scared-3:

From where? Share leh.

rattydrama
07-12-10, 21:42
From where? Share leh.
aiyoh, cross the straits... msia.

acewee
08-12-10, 20:54
aiyoh, cross the straits... msia.

Chemical pollution from across the straits? Interesting. Do you live in the area? I know there is sound pollution from our boys in the sky doing cornering but 1st time i heard of chemical pollution.

kingkong1984
08-12-10, 21:02
U r the first mountain tortise I have encountered here. Read the news, go to nea website, google For strange chemical smell in punggol.... Like tat also duno?

acewee
08-12-10, 21:20
U r the first mountain tortise I have encountered here. Read the news, go to nea website, google For strange chemical smell in punggol.... Like tat also duno?

You sure its chemical smell and not just some occassional pungent rubbish smell? And you sure its from across the straits and not from the dump at Lorong Halus? Do you really know or are you just a follower of others' opinion?

kingkong1984
08-12-10, 21:28
Yes sure and its petrochemical

acewee
08-12-10, 21:37
Yes sure and its petrochemical

I assume you don't live in the area then. Just to share with you, petrochemical smell there isn't. There is the occassional pungent smell from Lor Halus depending on wind direction but you will have a higher chance of smelling petrochem in the Jurong area. But noise (jet) pollution confirm have.
:scared-2:

acewee
08-12-10, 21:44
Anyone knows which ID company did the PRIVE showflat?

cheongster
09-12-10, 14:08
I guess you must the most rude and uncivilized citizen in this forum....looking at your previous posts... the moderators should do something about you.
If this forum is Punggol, then you must be the foul petrochemical smell...
Go wash your mouth before calling others mountain tortoise and such.

kingkong1984
09-12-10, 14:29
I guess you must the most rude and uncivilized citizen in this forum....looking at your previous posts... the moderators should do something about you.

hahah...

:doh:

rattydrama
09-12-10, 23:50
You sure its chemical smell and not just some occassional pungent rubbish smell? And you sure its from across the straits and not from the dump at Lorong Halus? Do you really know or are you just a follower of others' opinion?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=10382

I dont stay there but it is better to be informed and aware of comments if you do stay around this area. Certainty a consideration for others who are not staying in Punggol but interested to be there. It could be a myth, its up to us to belief however any direct health issue, most Singaporeans are concern.:p

rattydrama
10-12-10, 00:03
no hard feelings. Actually i find that those who "suan" most are the ones that help us to absorb better on topics of interest. nobody likes to be "suan" and it spurs us to research more and maybe counter back...;) sometimes without them, this forum could be quite boring to visit. Peace to all.

azeoprop
10-12-10, 17:52
http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Peeping+at+the+Prive/

Looks like units were snapped up fast. :scared-3:

kane
10-12-10, 22:54
looks crowded, the last time there was a balloting and a tent at an EC launch was probably nuovo.

bargain hunter
10-12-10, 23:17
tv news said 270 units sold on first day.

sleek
11-12-10, 01:00
More than 270 units of Prive executive condominium units sold (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1098502/1/.html)
Posted: 10 December 2010 2304 hrs

SINGAPORE : More than 270 units of the Prive - the third executive condominium project launched this year - have been taken up by Friday evening.

Prior to the start of balloting, analysts have already been expecting a good turnout for the project which is located near the Punggol MRT.

They said the 680 two- to four-bedroom units offered will appeal to buyers known as the "sandwiched class".

The project was launched earlier this month.

The market has seen renewed interest in executive condos, which is a hybrid of private and public housing, after a five-year hiatus.

Prive is jointly developed by NTUC Choice Homes and CEL Development.

The units are priced at $660 to $690 per square foot.

It is the third executive condominium project launched this year.

The other two projects, the Esparina and the Canopy, were launched in October. - CNA/ch

rattydrama
11-12-10, 04:35
http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Peeping+at+the+Prive/

Looks like units were snapped up fast. :scared-3:

this should be the right way for developer to adopt - price list given. chance to ballot if oversubscribed. I respect NTUC for doing that and wish them sell well. not greedy and leave some cream behind.

11-12-10, 06:49
Yah agree better transparency and efficiency. :)

this should be the right way for developer to adopt - price list given. chance to ballot if oversubscribed. I respect NTUC for doing that and wish them sell well. not greedy and leave some cream behind.

bargain hunter
12-12-10, 09:03
govt related of course must lead by example. :) but i actually heard prices were raised a little to around 700psf rather than below 700psf on friday. :confused:

teddybear
12-12-10, 10:33
If EC $700 psf,
Mass market 99LH should be $1k psf,
Mass market FH should be $1.3k psf,
CCR should be >$2.6k psf!
So either the EC is overvalued or the rest are all undervalued! :cheers1:

govt related of course must lead by example. :) but i actually heard prices were raised a little to around 700psf rather than below 700psf on friday. :confused:

land118
12-12-10, 11:39
If EC $700 psf,

New HDB and EC somehow do set the base for mass mkt property prices..., want to buy most affordable aptment, still hv to pick one of MBT's unit

devilplate
12-12-10, 11:50
If EC $700 psf,

CCR brandnew 2.6k++ wat...whr got undervalued

teddybear
12-12-10, 19:09
Why looking at new? Resale more bargain even at $2.6k++ psf since without the +10% useless balcony + another 10% BIG BIG air-con ledge? If you need 1200 sqft space, you buy old 1200 sqft unit. If buy new, must buy 1440 sqft unit (+20%) in order to have same liveable space as that old 1200 sqft unit (and yet currently paying so much higher in $PSF than resale!). :doh:

CCR brandnew 2.6k++ wat...whr got undervalued

acewee
04-06-11, 16:23
This site is now confirmed to be a new EC named River Parc. Showflat now under-construction and almost ready. Wonder when they will launch.

ysyap
04-06-11, 23:29
This area is simply too congested with already 3 new ECs and maybe more to come... already have existing ECs too :scared-4: . The prices of condos in this area will not climb very then... :doh: I think this area has the highest EC density in Singapore! Is that necessarily a good thing???

linchong84
05-06-11, 00:20
This area is simply too congested with already 3 new ECs and maybe more to come... already have existing ECs too :scared-4: . The prices of condos in this area will not climb very then... :doh: I think this area has the highest EC density in Singapore! Is that necessarily a good thing???

It's a good thing for HDB upgraders. This one should be less than 700psf and beside or near the man-made river that HDB is hyping about.. You add in 30k first timer grant or around 40k exempted resale levy, it becomes around around 650psf. Good for them.. cheap cheap.. As for mass market condo prices, if people can buy H2O this kind of place at 950-1050psf, then why need to worry hahaha..

ysyap
05-06-11, 07:51
It's a good thing for HDB upgraders. This one should be less than 700psf and beside or near the man-made river that HDB is hyping about.. You add in 30k first timer grant or around 40k exempted resale levy, it becomes around around 650psf. Good for them.. cheap cheap.. As for mass market condo prices, if people can buy H2O this kind of place at 950-1050psf, then why need to worry hahaha..H2O at least is some 500m away and it also provided some comic relief with the long kang so quite a different group of buyers... Anyway, those who can afford H2O may not qualify for EC or HDB, maybe a minute number but majority will not qualify... :D Seng Kang is getting congested. I still like all those green pastures to fly kites which are gradually but certainly eroding and disappearing! Sigh! :doh:

linchong84
05-06-11, 10:01
H2O at least is some 500m away and it also provided some comic relief with the long kang so quite a different group of buyers... Anyway, those who can afford H2O may not qualify for EC or HDB, maybe a minute number but majority will not qualify... :D Seng Kang is getting congested. I still like all those green pastures to fly kites which are gradually but certainly eroding and disappearing! Sigh! :doh:

Sengkang is almost the completed town.. To find empty patches u need to go punggol, but now there's a lot of hdb construction around, so it doesn't look nice.. Anyway the ECs are a good thing for people staying there.. If every condo there price like h2o, a lot of people might not be able to upgrade.. Now punggol has 3 ECs, sengkang has 4.. They are towns that MND planned for heartlanders anyway..

ysyap
08-06-11, 16:06
Sengkang is almost the completed town.. To find empty patches u need to go punggol, but now there's a lot of hdb construction around, so it doesn't look nice.. Anyway the ECs are a good thing for people staying there.. If every condo there price like h2o, a lot of people might not be able to upgrade.. Now punggol has 3 ECs, sengkang has 4.. They are towns that MND planned for heartlanders anyway..Just received a brochure for another EC launch in Punggol, not sure if its one of the 3 u mention here...:D

linchong84
08-06-11, 16:14
Just received a brochure for another EC launch in Punggol, not sure if its one of the 3 u mention here...:D

Did some checks.. An EC called Riverparc is launching in punggol.. Sengkang and punggol is facing a very serious over-supply situation.. From early 2014 to early 2015, a total of 5 pte condos and 5 ECs will TOP-ed.. 10 in a year!!!

ysyap
08-06-11, 16:24
Did some checks.. An EC called Riverparc is launching in punggol.. Sengkang and punggol is facing a very serious over-supply situation.. From early 2014 to early 2015, a total of 5 pte condos and 5 ECs will TOP-ed.. 10 in a year!!!Welcome to MBT's world! :p That's his welcome gift to KBW! :D

linchong84
08-06-11, 16:40
Welcome to MBT's world! :p That's his welcome gift to KBW! :D

For the past 10-20 years, Sengkang only has 3 pte condos (quartz, compass heights, rivervale crescent) and 2 ECs (park green, the rivervale).. And punggol has none.. Suddenly 1 year come out with 10 come will destroy the prices..

08-06-11, 17:55
maybe that's why all developers with land around here all rushing to launch asap.

For the past 10-20 years, Sengkang only has 3 pte condos (quartz, compass heights, rivervale crescent) and 2 ECs (park green, the rivervale).. And punggol has none.. Suddenly 1 year come out with 10 come will destroy the prices..

ysyap
08-06-11, 20:40
For the past 10-20 years, Sengkang only has 3 pte condos (quartz, compass heights, rivervale crescent) and 2 ECs (park green, the rivervale).. And punggol has none.. Suddenly 1 year come out with 10 come will destroy the prices..Actually Quartz only TOP in 2010 so technically only had 2 private condos for most of the past 10 years. :p