PDA

View Full Version : Lakeholmz (D22, 99 Years, Frasers Centrepoint)

westman
19-11-10, 13:46
Any Lakeholmz owners here in this forum?:)

sfwoo
19-11-10, 20:08
After overseas trip, I going to view some, let you know if I decide to buy.

I heard from agent the units are bigger than LF Residences'.

westman
19-11-10, 22:04
After overseas trip, I going to view some, let you know if I decide to buy.

I heard from agent the units are bigger than LF Residences'.

Yes, it's bigger in floor areas but witlk planter windows.
In generall, 3 bedders is 1238 (level 9 up) and 1249 (level 2to level 8). All units are basically squarish in interior.

If possible, go after unit at Blk 80, 82, 84 or 90. 86 & 88 unless you are ok with MRT track noise. If you are going after 2 bedders, then inevitable you will have Blk 86 only.

Unlike most projects with units settling back to back thus enabling the projects to looks very impressive externally; Lakeholme is design in such a way that ALL units will get pool view and the lift lobby facing externally (which inevitably looks unimpressive externally). During our first viewing and right before we turn in Lakeholmz, my wife remarked "yeeeee... lakeholmz looks like HDB.....", However, after she strolled through the pool side and also walking along the oaveway facing lakepoint condo, she decided Lakeholmz would be the one. We have no regret buying Lakeholmz.

One more thing, most units here are own-stay and there are not much of tennants around. Also, I have sopken to quite a few of my neighbor, most of them have intention to sell their units here particularly to those three bedders' owners. Dun't believe, browse thru Propertyguru will only yield 8 units of 3 bedders for sales out of 369 units in the project

Good luck with your viewing and will be looking forward to meet you here in lakeholmz;)

westman
19-11-10, 22:21
Some pictures of Lakeholmz for reference

sfwoo
20-11-10, 08:50
Thanks for info and pics.

westman
20-11-10, 09:02
thers is a typo for my earlier post,

most of them have intention to sell their units here particularly to those three bedders' owners.

It should be:

most of them dun't have intention to sell their units here particularly to those three bedders' owners.

;)

sfwoo
20-11-10, 09:34
I looking for bigger than 3 bedders...

westman
20-11-10, 09:41
I looking for bigger than 3 bedders...

Then that good as currently on sales are mostly 4 bedders.
If I'm correct, mostly with units from Stack 88 and 90.

Per my understanding and conversation withh folks here, stack 80 to 84, owners more reluctant to sell and it's hard to come by. If you can find one and you really feel good about it, quickly grab..

Strongly recommend you not to take stack 88 (MRT noise) and 90 (Morning sun).

Go for Stack 82 or 84 only. These two block do not have sunlight problem nor MRT track noise (blocked by stack 88 & 90).

Hope above information helps. Good luck bro. ;)

sfwoo
20-11-10, 10:07
Thank you very much!

westman
25-11-10, 17:20
Thank you very much!

Hi sfwoo, FYI since you are looking at Lakehomz.

After a brief chatting with a neighbour of mine, I was informed that an unit in Stack 84 is about to close deal by this week end (chance of success ~95%) at around 760psf for a 3 bedders units (size between 1238~1249sqf). If that deal is done, it would set a new record for Lakehomz 3 bedders. However, that price still cannot beat the highest 784psf (I think 2 bedders during mid 2010)..

Be prepare to shell out more $$$ if that happened....:o

sfwoo
25-11-10, 19:47
Be prepare to shell out more $$$ if that happened....:o

Other then Jurong, I watching Hillview, too.

I saw a record set in October in one development, then one kan cheong spider sell 9% below the record...and still got people trying to sell, but few takers.

Sometimes record PSF cannot replicate, cos another unit maybe poor facing, afternoon sun, run down...

I still in "watching mode" for now...travelling soon...come back mid-Dec...

westman
25-11-10, 19:49

I saw a record set in October in one development, then one kan cheong spider sell 9% below the record...and still got people trying to sell, but few takers.

Sometimes record PSF cannot replicate, cos another unit maybe poor facing, afternoon sun, run down...

Hold your bullets as there will be two sites for GLS just beside Glendale Park near Hillview MRT from today news....;)

extremme
25-11-10, 21:58

we were looking at hillview too was contemplating petals good thing hillview area is 999 but traffice condition there is horrible and have ERP.... intially can get hillview at $700 - $800 psf, with lanai launch, everyone now asking $800 - $900 plus psf... even heard of someone asking 1000 psf at glendale park!!

westman
26-11-10, 17:18
Lakeholmz, has a new high in caveat for 3 bedders (1238sqf) at $727 psf
:D :D :D , thanks alot to LF launch....:)

westman
26-11-10, 17:23
we were looking at hillview too was contemplating petals good thing hillview area is 999 but traffice condition there is horrible and have ERP.... intially can get hillview at $700 - $800 psf, with lanai launch, everyone now asking $800 - $900 plus psf... even heard of someone asking 1000 psf at glendale park!!

Hillview region is one of our top list before our purchase of Lakeholmz. However, we drop the idea as we felt rental income for Condos at hillview area are very low (@$2.1+/- psf) and also with consideration of traffic condition due to MRT consrtuction...:o

Nonetheless, I think Hillview has potential to growth as there are two GLS on sales soon... cheers for those who has vested interest in Hillview region...;)

kingkong1984
26-11-10, 17:23

There's commercial there. I think those FH condo are really old and would lose out to new LH99 condo for the first 10 years.

This area got lots of more land to be released if required.

westman
26-11-10, 17:26
There's commercial there. I think those FH condo are really old and would lose out to new LH99 condo for the first 10 years.

This area got lots of more land to be released if required.

The commercial site in GLS is really interesting and I think Glendales, Hillview height etc owners would be very glad to know about the recent news...

Me abit regret not to take up a nice PH unit in Hillview Height with around 620psf then...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

kingkong1984
26-11-10, 17:29
The commercial site in GLS is really interesting and I think Glendales, Hillview height etc owners would be very glad to know about the recent news...

Me abit regret not to take up a nice PH unit in Hillview Height with around 620psf then...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

You have missed the boat liao.. MRT coming and that kind of prices are long gone.

westman
26-11-10, 17:43
You have missed the boat liao.. MRT coming and that kind of prices are long gone.

Yeah lol, me more favor Hillview but OC prefer Lakeholmz, and history lesson taught me not to argue with OC:tsk-tsk:
:banghead: :banghead:

kingkong1984
26-11-10, 19:17
Yeah lol, me more favor Hillview but OC prefer Lakeholmz, and history lesson taught me not to argue with OC:tsk-tsk:
:banghead: :banghead:
Yes oc yes oc. Lakeholmz pretty good.

westman
21-01-11, 07:24
Restoring sanity to property prices
by Ku Swee Yong
Today Newspaper
05:55 AM Jan 21, 2011

When the latest property measures were unveiled on Jan 13, it took most market watchers by surprise, mainly because we had been reassured several times that the previous rounds of measures announced on Aug 10 had been effective.

Reaction from the local market has been negative but not too severe, as shown in a survey by property blog propwise.sg (see Page B13).
Were these new measures necessary? Definitely.

At the macro level, Singapore's real estate is far from being overleveraged. According to data from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), as at the end of October last year, total housing loans amounted to $109 billion and the total number of completed private housing units stood at 256,513 units.

This included private residences, from good-class bungalows down to shoebox apartments. Assuming an average value of each unit at $1.1 million, the total value of completed private homes is $282 billion; that is, the loan-to-value ratio is a relatively low 39 per cent islandwide.
However, at the micro-level, pockets of risks exist. Table 1 shows a sampling of the record high prices achieved last year.

The Vision was launched in the first quarter of last year and its "higher-than-the-neighbourhood's" transacted psf prices helped to lift the general valuations in the West Coast. The highest price achieved of the 199 units that were transacted in Q2 last year was $1,266 per sq ft (psf). The average price for The Vision in Q2 2010 was $1,019 psf versus the neighbouring developments Blue Horizon (sharing a common boundary wall with The Vision) at $856 psf and Westcove Condo across the road at $689 psf. The highest price achieved in The Vision is almost double the average price achieved in Westcove Condo that quarter.

The same story unfolded itself across the outskirts throughout 2010: Serangoon, Pasir Panjang, Bukit Panjang, Pasir Ris, Yio Chu Kang, Ang Mo Kio, Yishun and more.

A most recent example is The Lakefront Residences in Jurong West launched in Q4 2010. Of the 167 units transacted, based on the latest Realis data, the highest price achieved was $1,362 psf and the average was $1,074 psf. Just 100m away, the older condominium Lakeholmz, at $681 psf on average, is half of the peak price at The Lakefront Residences (without considering the sizes of apartments, just comparing psf values for the street block). Even if we topped up the 10-year expired lease tenure for Lakeholmz to 99 years and added a generous construction cost of $250 psf, it would be difficult to place a value for a new apartment in that street at above $1,000 psf.

So it would seem Singaporeans value "newness" with a very high premium? Wrong. When we compare the prices of the still-under-construction Caspian (which shares a boundary wall with The Lakefront Residences), at an average of $793 psf in Q4 2010, we see that the newness value is not sufficient to explain the prices achieved at The Lakefront Residences.
Within two to four years, both projects will be delivered to buyers brand new. So why did The Lakefront Residences achieve an average price that is 35-per-cent higher than Caspian's? I am obliged to add two other factors to justify the premium: The "showflat wow" factor and the "showflat peer pressure" factor.

Pushing up the PPI
With premium prices achieved during property launches at 20- to 50-per-cent higher than neighbouring average psf prices and multiplied by the number of transacted units, it is no wonder that the Private Property Index (PPI) kept rising though 2010.
The PPI rose in Q4 2010 despite August's cooling
measures. It's a good thing the URA's overall PPI is weighted so that transactions in a few launch projects do not overly distort the PPI. Otherwise, the rise of the Q4 2010 PPI would not have been a mere 2.7 per cent. And that led us to the latest round of measures.

Apart from the overall islandwide PPI published by URA, investors can refer to URA's website for transactions in specific projects and compare prices so as to make better decisions. However, of late, most investors do not seem to be doing their homework and have purchased in large numbers at record high prices in the suburbs across Singapore.

Who might be the next target?
Investors make up one of several constituents in a property transaction. The past few rounds of measures have already hit investors hard enough. In the next set of measures, if any, the other parties who may be targeted are the developers, the sales agents, the mortgage lenders and valuers.

Many investors and analysts have pointed their fingers at foreign investors and their "hot money" causing Singapore's real estate to overheat.
Yet the new launches that set record-high prices in the suburbs do not attract foreigners as much as they attract Singaporeans. Table 2 shows why we should not blame hot foreign money for bringing on the latest round of measures.

On average, about 25 per cent of residential units are purchased by foreigners. These projects listed in the table are clearly well below the national average. Perhaps Singaporeans are the ones pouring hot money into property.

I would rule out targeting developers unless there are issues of misrepresentation. Otherwise, developers do what they do - acquire land, build showflats, and sell homes.

The sales agents have come under the new Council of Estate Agents and are already facing tighter operating parameters. Again, unless there is bad practice or misrepresentation, I do not think they will be the next target.
As for the mortgage lenders, when I made enquiries about loans for investors buying at these record high prices, the answer invariably was: "Oh, valuers matched developer's selling prices." Of course, as long as there are valuers who can sign off on a certain value for a property, banks are eager to lend.

How might valuers agree to value a new launch that is priced at 20- to 50-per-cent higher than other transactions in the neighbourhood? One counterargument regularly given to me is: As long as there are transactions in this new launch at this price, the valuers can support valuations at the new highs.

In the example of Caspian above, buyers today would find it difficult to obtain a loan based on $1,000psf valuation. Sellers are also unable to ask for prices above $1,000 psf when prospective buyers are unable to secure loans at that value. However, the same buyer can purchase a smaller unit at the same investment quantum at Lakefront Residences at $1,150 psf with a bank loan attached. I wonder why the discrepancy given that the two properties are side-by-side and both are not completed.
By not taking reference from other similar transactions in the neighbourhood, this means that valuations are justified solely on transacted prices within the new launch itself. Without taking into account the lower values of neighbouring condominiums and the intrinsic land value in the vicinity, this valuation method is a self-fulfilling upward spiral.

Having excluded the foreigners, the developers and the sales agents, we are left with two targets for the next set of cooling measures, if any.
Perhaps one approach would be to require valuers to disclose their assumptions and methods to the MAS and valuations for new launches to take into account values of other properties in the neighbourhood. Banks may be instructed to lend for new launches based on this more comprehensive and inclusive method of valuation.

Furthermore, seeing the strong response to the attractive investment package at Spottiswoode18 this week, I believe tougher measures to restore sanity to the market may not be far away.

Ku Swee Yong is the founder of real estate agency International Property Advisor (IPA), which provides services to high-net-worth individuals.

westman
21-01-11, 07:26
Is Lakeholmz (and PV) undervalue as compare to Caspian or Lakefront?
Comments?

ay123
21-01-11, 09:30
Comments?

this is reality. why ppl want to buy new car than old car. why ppl like younger mei mei than older woman :D

devilplate
21-01-11, 09:32
this is reality. why ppl want to buy new car than old car. why ppl like younger mei mei than older woman :D

not just buyers....tenants too....they rather pay more for a newer project with a smaller space

Wild Falcon
21-01-11, 10:14
Car is different lah. The old cars need to renew COE and gives all sorts of engine and software problem. If u buy FH property, then there is no lease to renew at all and the 4 walls can last a long time. In fact, nowadays the "all-glass" condos with thin walls will pose a lot of problems with water leakages and glass panel falling off.

devilplate
21-01-11, 10:17
Car is different lah. The old cars need to renew COE and gives all sorts of engine and software problem. If u buy FH property, then there is no lease to renew at all and the 4 walls can last a long time. In fact, nowadays the "all-glass" condos with thin walls will pose a lot of problems with water leakages and glass panel falling off.

oi...house can leak hor....i hate leaks....erkkss...very sian one....smtimes is upstairs problem...nid to knock their door somemore if they dun respond to the letters sent out by MCST

Wild Falcon
21-01-11, 10:18
This guy analysis is flawed. Why doesn't he compare with newer projects like Lakeshore? These are 99Lh condos for goodness sake - the lease term has run down - how old is Lakeholmz? Cannot compare like that. I think he is just super biased against suburban projects. I despise this type of analysis that only compare against prior values without looking at future upside potential. So is Gylnderbourne at 2300psf a good buy? Honestly, I have a feeling this Glynderbourne at 2300psf will be a worse buy than Lakefront at 1000psf.

Comments?

stalingrad
21-01-11, 10:29
I kind of like the analysis. He is pointing out that the properties market in singapore is a house of cards, and will soon to topple.

the unholy alliance of banks, agents, and developers, and the marketers are responsible for blowing up the bubbles, which will soon burst under the new measures.

devilplate
21-01-11, 10:31
A most recent example is The Lakefront Residences in Jurong West launched in Q4 2010. Of the 167 units transacted, based on the latest Realis data, the highest price achieved was $1,362 psf and the average was $1,074 psf. Just 100m away, the older condominium Lakeholmz, at $681 psf on average, is half of the peak price at The Lakefront Residences (without considering the sizes of apartments, just comparing psf values for the street block). Even if we topped up the 10-year expired lease tenure for Lakeholmz to 99 years and added a generous construction cost of $250 psf, it would be difficult to place a value for a new apartment in that street at above $1,000 psf.

LH at 680psf...add lease+construction cost shd be 350psf? how he derive 250psf? when all experts r saying construction cost alone nowadays cost 300psf....so adds up... about 1k to 1050psf wat....how come cannot imagine 1kpsf??

devilplate
21-01-11, 10:33
I kind of like the analysis. He is pointing out that the properties market in singapore is a house of cards, and will soon to topple.

the unholy alliance of banks, agents, and developers, and the marketers are responsible for blowing up the bubbles, which will soon burst under the new measures.

so wats the 'true value' of carabelle?

stalingrad
21-01-11, 11:03
so wats the 'true value' of carabelle?

I would say $800, after a 20% drop as a result of the new cooling measures.

westman
21-01-11, 13:29
Last fast forward the time capsule to 15 years later from today where all projects are not older by a few years among each other.....

What would be the price gap between LH/Caspian/LF?

ay123
21-01-11, 13:40
Last fast forward the time capsule to 15 years later from today where all projects are not older by a few years among each other.....

What would be the price gap between LH/Caspian/LF?

lakeholme, lakefront, lakeshore, lakepoint will close the gap becos they are the "lake" brother.......caspian become more expensive becos she is not "lake" related ........haha

westman
21-01-11, 13:45
Closing gap between all "lake" brothers and "non lake" brother:D :D .
Projects: LH/LS/LF/LP/CP/PV

within 15%
-westman

between 15~30%
-

more than 30%
-

westman
06-02-11, 09:09
Latest PSF update:

Lakeholmz scale up to a new high after announcement of 14 Jan cooling measures..

84 Corporation Road #06-08
PSF $746
SQF 1249
$932k
Transacted 17 Jan 11
3+1 rooms

kingkong1984
06-02-11, 11:22
250 psf for construction is generous!

dtrax
06-02-11, 11:30
Latest PSF update:

Lakeholmz scale up to a new high after announcement of 14 Jan cooling measures..

84 Corporation Road #06-08
PSF $746
SQF 1249
$932k
Transacted 17 Jan 11
3+1 rooms

Caveat usually lags, the actual transaction is probably more than a month or so

kingkong1984
06-02-11, 11:41
Yes, look for caveats in Apr.. More conclusive.

westman
06-02-11, 12:00

Yes, fully agreed full impact can only be felt a few months later.

BTW, I've only transacted two deals so far (newbies in property investment :ashamed1: ) and I noticed both deals were caveated just 2~4 days apart from the OTP signed date. Of course, it depend how the deal was made and I've no clue how soon this new buyer exercised the OTP.

Nonetheless, price gaps between Lakefront (1042psf), Caspain (848psf) & Lakeholmz (746psf) are around 28.5% and 12% respectively thus potential upside possible for Lakeholmz in the long run? :rolleyes:

kingkong1984
06-02-11, 12:10
Both ways, downside?

Haha...

westman
06-02-11, 12:18
Both ways, downside?

Haha...

downside possible for short run, long run upside?:p

kingkong1984
06-02-11, 12:23
Ok ok.. Let u win, down then up...

westman
10-02-11, 07:03
Good news for JLD if the white elephant materialised?

New 'white knight' for TTI?
by Ryan Huang Wenwu 05:56 AM Feb 10, 2011

SINGAPORE - A new "white knight" may have emerged for debt ridden local trading company TT International (TTI).

In a filing with the Singapore Exchange, TTI said it had entered into an exclusive non-binding Heads of Agreement with Sembawang Equity Capital (SEC).

Under TTI's proposed agreement with SEC, both parties will jointly invest in TTI's subsidiary Big Box. Some of the terms will include TTI transferring its plot of land, including the uncompleted warehouse property, at Jurong East Street 11 to Big Box, for an estimated $95 million. This is subject to due diligence by Sembawang Equity.

Both parties will explore the possibility of structuring Big Box into a trustee company, which both sides will have equal shareholding stakes.
Another term of the deal will see a related corporation of SEC appointed as the turnkey contractor to complete the construction of the development on the property.

Going forward, TTI and SEC will proceed to negotiate on the detailed terms and conditions and target to sign an investment agreement by March 31. However, this will be dependent on approval by TTI's creditors and relevant government authorities.

The news comes two months after engineering services firm Boustead Singapore decided to drop its plans to inject $150 million into a partnership with TTI for the project.

TTI had entered into a scheme of arrangement on April 19 last year, as part of efforts to execute a debt restructuring and repayment plan. TTI's problems began when credit facilities totalling $332 million were pulled during the financial crisis, forcing it to call for a standstill of payments.

Allthepies
10-02-11, 07:58
the better news will be when 2nd white site is sold :)

westman
10-02-11, 08:53
the better news will be when 2nd white site is sold :)

Very true and for sure it will delights all in the west. However, with the current coolling measures, doubt it will happened very soon. :rolleyes:

westman
10-02-11, 09:26
Saw this display during JLD roadshow at JE MRT in Jan 2011. Did not pay much attention to it until yesterday. Noticed new road planning around JE MRT. See attached for info.

Tot the design is good. BTW, some of the planning has already started work liao...

westman
15-03-11, 11:41
Latest Update for JLD with second sale site in Jurong Lake District in two weeks' time. Hurray!!!!

Detail as below:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2011/pr11-28.html

westman
15-03-11, 12:05
Comprehensive Update on JLD developement ...

1) Redevelopment plan transform JE Intercharge into Transportation hub (something like The Centris perhaps?)
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...399094/1/.html (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/399094/1/.html)

2) Road widening process at JDL, The road widening works has already been started fro quite a wide and it will be updgraded from 2 lanes/direction to 3 lanes/direction.
http://www.lta.gov.sg/corp_info/index_announce.htm

3) Availability of new white site and developer is only given 7 years to develop the projects thus speeding up JDL developement speed.
http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2010/pr10-137.html

4) Master Planning and Project Management Services for Singapore Science Centre has been awared to CPG Corporation in 2009. However, was informed that project has been deferred to 2003 due to funding from MOE. (not sure it's correct)
http://www.cpgcorp.com.sg/press/view...ng=EN&PRID=499 (http://www.cpgcorp.com.sg/press/view_press.asp?Lang=EN&PRID=499)

5) JCube (formerly Jurong Entertainment Centre) is slated to complete by 2012.
http://www.capitamallsasia.com/facts...rtainment.html (http://www.capitamallsasia.com/factsheets_shoppers/sg/jurong-entertainment.html)

6) New Hospital at Jurong East (Opposite Jurong East MRT)
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...343953/1/.html (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/343953/1/.html)

7) Canadian School to complete by Aug 2011
http://www.cis.edu.sg/cis/Page.aspx?id=1220

8) LTA's new project to widen of Boon Lay Way from Corporation Road to Jalan has started. With this widening, it's will be three lanes (per direction) thru to JE. (updated 19 Jan 2011)
http://www.lta.gov.sg/tender_info/no...an10_er338.htm

9) Second JLD White site sales coming. (Updated 15 march 2011)
http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2011/pr11-28.html

westman
10-05-11, 18:03
Latest Transaction for Lakeholmz in April 2011.

OMG

$1,700,000 for PH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A record unit selling price in D22?

sfwoo
11-05-11, 11:33
Latest Transaction for Lakeholmz in April 2011.

OMG

$1,700,000 for PH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A record unit selling price in D22?

If I am not wrong, this unit belongs to a feng shui master.
Buyer probably paying a premium for the feng shui.
But feng shui lun liu zhuan, can "rotate away" until the place was good for previous owner, but bad for new owner.
If you believe in feng shui.

proud owner
11-05-11, 11:45
But feng shui lun liu zhuan, can "rotate away" until the place was good for previous owner, but bad for new owner.

ahahaha u r right

if so good why should he sell ?

allenl
11-05-11, 11:50
ahahaha u r right

if so good why should he sell ?

There is a cantonese phrase that says: Feng Shui guy bluff you for 8 to 10 years....maybe the unit is already 8 years old....haha

devilplate
11-05-11, 12:10
To me, gd fengshui means got breeze(feng) and water (shui)

Tats y got sea/lake/river/bayview all command higher px lol:p

Longkang view aso hot demand now hahaha:D

westman
11-05-11, 12:13

yes, saw that adv and tot nothing special...

What worried me was that is the bubble formed already in the west?
I've searched thru the URA caveats and found most units transacted below 1.3M.

Perhap this 1.3m a record for D22.
Also, I noticed a 1518sqf low floor unit sold at 824psf or $1.3m in the same month too....

Can upgrader really afford meh?:scared-5:

westman
11-05-11, 12:14
To me, gd fengshui means got breeze(feng) and water (shui)

Tats y got sea/lake/river/bayview all command higher px lol:p

Longkang view aso hot demand now hahaha:D

I think probably the buyer is betting the second JLD white site to bid at record price on 25 May wor...

devilplate
11-05-11, 12:20
I think probably the buyer is betting the second JLD white site to sold at record price on 25 May wor...
After this ge result, still possibly attract high bids? I hf my doubts....

I m beginning to turn from neutral to slight bearish......

Tighten FT tap + rapid int rate hike might just do the job:scared-5:

This yr ppty shd b safe until mid next yr....:2cents:

westman
04-06-11, 02:25
After this ge result, still possibly attract high bids? I hf my doubts....

I m beginning to turn from neutral to slight bearish......

Tighten FT tap + rapid int rate hike might just do the job:scared-5:

This yr ppty shd b safe until mid next yr....:2cents:

All thanks to JLD upcoming new shopping malls..
Latest deal was transacted at $859psf for a 1507sqf unit!!!! Huatx3

Looks like now price cheong liao as I noticed many viewings lately at Lakeholmz during weekend... :D :D :D :D

hyenergix
04-06-11, 07:01
I noticed more sub-sales and enquiries about properties around JLD too. What the area really lacks is good schools. This will complete the story of JLD and cause psf to go up.

extremme
04-06-11, 12:39
Only good primary school is rulang

westman
04-06-11, 21:18
Only good primary school is rulang

There is a good secondary school: River Vally.

hyenergix
04-06-11, 21:46
The number of good schools pales in comparison to the central and east side...

Regulators
04-06-11, 22:07
for secondary school, Jurong has river valley high, that is about all

westman
05-06-11, 02:02

Very true. Compare to fellow regions, Jurong is relatively "raw" is education for Primary/Secondary...:sleep: