PDA

View Full Version : Share your idea on which development got chance for "En BOC"

DaytonaSS
19-12-10, 22:55
To Build up land bank, developers are always looking out for good land plots. Share your knowledge and "intuition" where got chance. Latest En boc- Serene house.

Anyone?

august
19-12-10, 23:30
old HDBs lor, sure tio one :o

Regulators
19-12-10, 23:45
serene house I think was averagely enblocked for $1300psf. Imagine what will be the launch price of the new project? I think launch price should be at least $2k psf even for wall or flyover facing units. i think developer probably did homework and the plot ratio for serene house not yet maximised (just look at the building opposite).

To Build up land bank, developers are always looking out for good land plots. Share your knowledge and "intuition" where got chance. Latest En boc- Serene house.

Anyone?

ay123
20-12-10, 08:43
some forumers say lakepoint.......

stl67
20-12-10, 10:45
How about Braddell View? Huge plot of land and near good schools.

Very near city and good view for some of the higher units.

Only problem is that is is 99 years.

Another one I thought is Thomson View. But the price has gone up quite a bit.

august
20-12-10, 10:48
How about Braddell View? Huge plot of land and near good schools.

Very near city and good view for some of the higher units.

Only problem is that is is 99 years.

Another one I thought is Thomson View. But the price has gone up quite a bit.

friend holds a unit at braddell view, heard issue with privatisation not resolved yet.. i stand corrected though

extremme
20-12-10, 15:09
some forumers say lakepoint.......
It'll take a big JV to absorb that amt of land and also there's only 60 years left on the lease?

kingkong1984
20-12-10, 18:24
Lease renewal not a problem if no change in land use.

jgu
20-12-10, 18:30
Ivory heights? Normanton park?

sh
20-12-10, 19:32
Look for big big piece of land with small small buildings.... that's the short version.

If your serious, there's a lot of work involved:-

1) Identify development.
2) Check out plot ratio for land under master plan (URA website) and hence max GFA for lot
3) Find out land area of plot (need to pay SLA for land info, can apply online)
4) Find out what is the current built up area. May have to guesstimate from no. of units
5) See if GFA is fully used up. The more excess GFA, the more inherent value in the land
6) Find out development charge (for FH land) for excess GFA (URA website has details)
7) Find out differential premium for LH land. The less of the 99yr left, to higher the differential premium payable (SLA website has details)
9) Finally see what GFA plot ratio is worth....
8) repeat for next identified development.

There... said it's not going to be easy....

All the good ones are already gone.:)

DaytonaSS
20-12-10, 21:43
serene house I think was averagely enblocked for $1300psf. Imagine what will be the launch price of the new project? I think launch price should be at least $2k psf even for wall or flyover facing units. i think developer probably did homework and the plot ratio for serene house not yet maximised (just look at the building opposite).

For your infor,.....

The tender for Serene House has been awarded to luxury-home developer Shelford Properties for S$99 million.
A total of seven bids were received for the residential freehold site.
Marketing agent Colliers International said there were major and mid-tier property players who bid for the site.
The winning bid of S$99 million translates to S$1,400 per square foot per plot ratio.
Serene House is a four-storey walk-up residence located at Jalan Serene, with a land area of 40,000 square feet and a gross plot ratio of 1.4.
It has 24 units and is near the landed housing enclave in Bukit Timah.
The owners of the units at Serene House will each receive about S$4.1 million from the sale.

DaytonaSS
20-12-10, 21:56
The Glynebourn @ Dunearn selling at ard $2000-2100. High chance the serene house plot will be around that price. i guess if the "expert" view of Central area chonging in 2011, i will not be surprise it will launch at $2200 range in 1-2 yrs time.

Nearby Tulip Garden plot En Boc price, relaunch new developemnt will probably be in the $2200 range also ba. Alot of buzz in that farrer road. "Credo said if sold, Tulip Garden stands to be the third largest successful en bloc sale by deal value in Singapore’s history, after Farrer Court and Leedon Heights"

I think all this activities will attract alot of attention in farrer road region in consideration of limited new plots of land in CCR.

reuters
20-12-10, 23:55

Anyone?

They should en-block Lake View apartments near Marymount Road. It has a gorgeous view of the Macritchie Reservoir and so near Thomson and town, RI and RJC, and the Marymount MRT station.

orange
21-12-10, 01:08

Anyone?

Brother. If anyone here got confirmed sure win lobang, why would he/she tell you? He/she will beg borrow and steal to buy as many units as possible now at low price. Picha lobang oredi price sure go up then cannot buy so many liao.

Don't hit the grass and wake the snake, hor?

gn108
21-12-10, 08:51
Fantastic sharing 'sh'.

This is the 'hard science' of EB. Then there are the 'softer' issues.

1) How well maintained is the development - the more run-down the better; more maintenance issues may mean owners more willing to sell.
(Most people would struggle to pay for the 'dump'.)
2) The more 'standard' the sizes of the units the easier to agree on apportionment. Various sizes, different Share Value its harder.
3) Location - better location/districts developers more willing to bid the price. (Basic)
4) Smaller the development the easier to EB (owners agreement, timing, quantum). I'd say 30m -<300m EB is ideal.
5) Owner-occupiers to landlord ratio. More LL staying elsewhere = more willingness to sell (IMO).
6) Luck - big dose of this. Cos timing, pricing, owner sentiments all play a part, and greed/fear. Management agent as well.

It's hard work as 'sh' says - but the 'hobby' can be rewarding if you are 'lucky' and diligent.

Look for big big piece of land with small small buildings.... that's the short version.

If your serious, there's a lot of work involved:-

1) Identify development.
2) Check out plot ratio for land under master plan (URA website) and hence max GFA for lot
3) Find out land area of plot (need to pay SLA for land info, can apply online)
4) Find out what is the current built up area. May have to guesstimate from no. of units
5) See if GFA is fully used up. The more excess GFA, the more inherent value in the land
6) Find out development charge (for FH land) for excess GFA (URA website has details)
7) Find out differential premium for LH land. The less of the 99yr left, to higher the differential premium payable (SLA website has details)
9) Finally see what GFA plot ratio is worth....
8) repeat for next identified development.

There... said it's not going to be easy....

All the good ones are already gone.:)

devilplate
21-12-10, 09:06
identify enbloc potential is one thing....got units selling at reasonable pricing anot or any unit selling anot tats another thing

only possible to buy enbloc potential during downturn....but also very very rare

nobrainer32007
21-12-10, 09:32
Old properties along river valley close and kim yan will be in action next year. Pacific mansion, riveria, euro asia court, regalia. At $1200-1400 psf they are under valued and below replacement cost. Futhermore, much better and safer buy compared to greenwich centro or those properties in the west or geylang commanding $1000 psf and above.

My preference. Your choice.

Regulators
21-12-10, 09:59
these projects you mentioned are all priced at 1.4k to 1.5k psf which already has en bloc factored in. The other thing is if you buy at 1.5k psf now, do you think you will even get 1.5kpsf when the place goes en bloc? I think you will end up as one of those who buy at very high and the majority of the owners (forming more than 90%) would gladly agree to sell to developer at $1.3k psf and still make a tidy sum. If you don't mind losing that $200psf and live in an original condition unit waiting for en bloc each day, you may do so.

Old properties along river valley close and kim yan will be in action next year. Pacific mansion, riveria, euro asia court, regalia. At $1200-1400 psf they are under valued and below replacement cost. Futhermore, much better and safer buy compared to greenwich centro or those properties in the west or geylang commanding $1000 psf and above.

Latio
21-12-10, 10:13
Spanish village, Watten Estate Condo.

:spliff2:

Wild Falcon
21-12-10, 10:13
Very good point. Unless one can intensify the plot ratios, it would be difficult to imagine enbloc at >1.5kpsf at Kim Yam/River Valley. And even if it did enbloc at 1.7psf, one's gain is only 12%? After transaction costs probably no gain. Is it worth the risk? Looking at the resale prices at around the region, I doubt any developer will enbloc at 1.7psf - unless foreign "hot" money arrives in a big way.

these projects you mentioned are all priced at 1.4k to 1.5k psf which already has en bloc factored in. The other thing is if you buy at 1.5k psf now, do you think you will even get 1.5kpsf when the place goes en bloc? I think you will end up as one of those who buy at very high and the majority of the owners (forming more than 90%) would gladly agree to sell to developer at $1.3k psf and still make a tidy sum. If you don't mind losing that $200psf and live in an original condition unit waiting for en bloc each day, you may do so.

orange
21-12-10, 11:56
I see that many here want to talk about en bloc, but dunno what is plot ratio and potential.

Developer only pays psf ppr, not psf.

In other words, if the existing old building that was meant to be enbloc was built to the previous maximum land plot ratio of 1.8, but recently the land was recently rezoned to plot ratio of 2.8, when a developer comes along and buys it at $1,500 psf ppr, means developer is paying $1,500 psf at the latest plot ratio at 2.8.

If you had bought any unit there in the old building at $1,500 psf you also huat already when enbloc, cos you had bought it based on the old 1.8 plot ratio.

Unfortunately for many in river valley, most of the old condos here were already built maximised to the current plot ratio, some even over the current zoned plot ratio.

The land plot ratio here was never revised by the URA from 20 years ago to now. Maybe in future this area could go up to 3.4 but it is a long term bet.

Laguna
21-12-10, 15:19
They should en-block Lake View apartments near Marymount Road. It has a gorgeous view of the Macritchie Reservoir and so near Thomson and town, RI and RJC, and the Marymount MRT station.

Lakeview has been fully built up to the max and left with about 70 years or less

Laguna
21-12-10, 15:21
Ivory heights? Normanton park?

has Normanton Park been fully privatised?
I understand it is under Mindef?

sh
21-12-10, 18:23

Pacific mansions, looks very densely built already, not too much premium there... don't look promising

Euro asia court, if I didn't remember wrongly, the road infront of it was widened... it is likely that the current ratio plot is already higher than allowable, if you consider the land vested to the state for road widening. Same applies to claremont across the road.:)

ay123
22-12-10, 09:30

yes is under mindef. is been rumoured about enbloc since 2005 but till now still no news. despite that, the price already shoot up to "enbloc potential" price. my friend bought a unit at 300 plus thousand before enbloc news. now he can easily fetch a million.

devilplate
22-12-10, 09:33
yes is under mindef. is been rumoured about enbloc since 2005 but till now still no news. despite that, the price already shoot up to "enbloc potential" price. my friend bought a unit at 300 plus thousand before enbloc news. now he can easily fetch a million.

ur fren so guru...ask him come here and share his insights?:D

am i seeing the right stuff? last yr normaan p was trading at 6xx-7xxpsf....around 8xxk...when did ur fren bot it at 300k+?

isit the right ppty we r toking about?

5 Normanton Park #23-105
99 Yrs From 01/11/1977
$1008
$1280k
12 Oct 10

however, isit crazy or savvy to pay 1kpsf for a 1977 LH ppty??

ay123
22-12-10, 09:44

he is lucky and also gungho lor....he bought for own stay. at that time is not really consider cheap leh. normanton park is very old liao. actually after the enbloc new, he told me there are owner selling 600plus thousand (almost double) ask me interested? i thought is already 100% increase, will be still be upside? somemore the enbloc is only rumours......

ay123
22-12-10, 09:45

am i seeing the right stuff? last yr normaan p was trading at 6xx-7xxpsf....around 8xxk...when did ur fren bot it at 300k+?

isit the right ppty we r toking about?

5 Normanton Park #23-105
99 Yrs From 01/11/1977
$1008
$1280k
12 Oct 10

however, isit crazy or savvy to pay 1kpsf for a 1977 LH ppty??

no lah he bought at 2005

devilplate
22-12-10, 10:38
no lah he bought at 2005

not bad leh...old 99LH can tripled in value within 5yrs

ur fren damn GURU:D

bargain hunter
22-12-10, 13:32
some indonesians are hogging many units at watten estate condo and causing en bloc attempts to fail. i think they will sell only at an obscene price.

Spanish village, Watten Estate Condo.

:spliff2:

Laguna
22-12-10, 14:12

If this is under Mindef, the privatisation process could be complicated and may take years to complete

tkc2263
22-12-10, 15:22
If this is under Mindef, the privatisation process could be complicated and may take years to complete

Compared to Neptune Court, Normanton Park's privatisation process cant be more complicated and complex than NC.

First, the main stumbling block is the privatisation costs.....the figure has ranged from an unbelievable price of S$141m and then to S$40m...(S$100m difference in less than 4 years!!!).. Latest word, it has been reported that this S$40m is not reflective of "current market conditions" and nobody knows what is the "correct and fair" value.

Secondly, there are more than 700 units. To privatise it needs 70% approval, to go enbloc, approval rate is 80%. Attainable???

proud owner
22-12-10, 16:33
not bad leh...old 99LH can tripled in value within 5yrs

ur fren damn GURU:D

buy anything in 2005 sure make lah

devilplate
22-12-10, 16:41
buy anything in 2005 sure make lah

but not necessarily tripled....mostly probably doubled only

23-12-10, 09:05
Chuan park @ Lorong Chuan
If scala's space can accomodate 468 units, this one should be able to do about a 1,000 at least. even cardiff court not that near lorong chuan going for en-bloc.

bargain hunter
23-12-10, 09:08
chuan park is also a privatised former hudc estate?

Chuan park @ Lorong Chuan
If scala's space can accomodate 468 units, this one should be able to do about a 1,000 at least. even cardiff court not that near lorong chuan going for en-bloc.

DaytonaSS
24-12-10, 07:28
Pandan valley along holland road/ulu pandan seems like a good piece of land for redevelopment if can get 80%. huge huge area n tons of open area. Wat u guys think?

Laguna
24-12-10, 09:09
chuan park is also a privatised former hudc estate?
Chuan Park is not a HUDC project

propertychap
24-12-10, 10:00
Anyone has any views on apartments in the vicinity of kembangan mrt will be potential for enbloc? I see the plus point is the proximity of the MRT station and news just announced that Bedok going to get a revitalisation of the town center which may have a spill over effect to Kembangan area?

If the plot ratio has already been maxismised out for a small land area, will any developer be interested if the location in city fringer such as Balestier? There seems to be quite a number of enblocs going on in this area.

francophile
25-12-10, 10:00
I am also trying to educate myself on this en bloc thing.There seems to be some debate that at the current asking prices the developers don't stand to make much profit.Can anyone explain if this reasoning is flawed?

laidback
25-12-10, 11:12
I am looking at the condos along the downtown line.

Is is true that once the stations are completed, the condos next to the stations will be rezoned to a higher plot ratio?

kingkong1984
29-12-10, 05:26
More and larger en bloc deals next year?
05:55 AM Dec 28, 2010

by Jonathan Peeris

SINGAPORE - Singapore's residential collective sales market is poised for larger deals after rebounding strongly this year from a virtual lull last year, according to real estate services firm DTZ Research.

Since the start of the year, 34 residential collective sale deals worth a total of about $1.5 billion have been transacted, according to DTZ's quarterly report.
The burst of activity this year followed the solitary sale of Dragon Mansion for $100.8 million in the whole of last year.

However, the market volume is still well below the heydays of 2007, when 136 deals worth a total of $12.4 billion were recorded, DTZ said.

The deals, so far this year, included developments with a predominant residential component, such as Changi Complex and Katong Mansion.

But most of these were below the $100-million mark.

Only one deal, namely Meng Garden at $137 million, went over that threshold. And 26 were dealt at a price tag of less than $50 million.

In comparison, the bulk of value in 2007 was from transactions sealed above the $100-million mark.

DTZ's senior director for investment advisory services and auction, Mr Shaun Poh, said: "Buyer response to new launches is still positive while developers are still low on landbank and are continuing to buy sites.

"The market has also expanded with newer players joining in."

With rising risk appetites, the collective sale market has entered its second phase, which could see transactions for larger sites, DTZ said.

A few sites with reserve prices above $500 million, such as Hawaii Tower, have been launched for tender, or have garnered the requisite 80 per cent approval.

A number of large condominium projects are in the process of gathering residents' approval and could be put up for sale next year, including Faber Garden, Amber Park, Astor Green and Pandan Valley.

DTZ said next year might still not match the watershed year of 2007.
Seller fatigue has crept in, particularly in projects that had earlier failed in their collective sale attempts.

Some sellers are also holding out for higher prices.

At the same time, the market appears more rational this time round, DTZ said, with developers pricing land based on prevailing market rates of the units that they expect to sell.

URL http://www.todayonline.com/Business/EDC101228-0000104/More-and-larger-en-bloc-deals-next-year

Copyright 2010 MediaCorp Pte Ltd | All Rights Reserved

kingkong1984
29-12-10, 05:31
http://www.asiaone.com/a1media/site/common/a1logo.gif (http://www.asiaone.com.sg/)http://www.asiaone.com/a1media/site/common/blank.gifNews @ AsiaOne (http://www.asiaone.com/print/News/News.html)
Sitting on a pot of 'collective' gold
(SINGAPORE) While the market mulls over the impact that rule changes will have on collective sales, the spotlight has fallen on developers sitting on prime sites acquired during the previous en bloc boom in 2006-2007.
Kalpana Rashiwala

Thu, Apr 29, 2010
The Business Times

(SINGAPORE) While the market mulls over the impact that rule changes will have on collective sales, the spotlight has fallen on developers sitting on prime sites acquired during the previous en bloc boom in 2006-2007.

If the proposed changes make it tougher for prime freehold residential sites to make their way to the market, that will be good news to developers who are already holding such sites acquired earlier.

A compilation by property consultant CB Richard Ellis shows that developers currently have 26 sites in prime districts 9, 10 and 11 snapped up in collective sales in 2006 and 2007 where new projects are still to be launched.

These sites are planned for redevelopment into nearly 4,300 new homes. Outside the prime districts, developers could build a further 4,700 homes on 16 sites purchased through collective sales in 2006-2007

CapitaLand, City Developments Ltd (CDL), Wing Tai, GuocoLand and Overseas Union Enterprise are among the developers who bought prime district en bloc sale plots earlier. For instance, CapitaLand, together with its partners, acquired the Farrer Court plot and is planning a 1,715-unit redevelopment project. Hong Leong Group (including CDL) has exposure to six sites slated for development into over 600 units in locations like Leonie Hill, Anderson and Thomson roads.

These sites and projects will become more precious to developers and they will want to time their launch more judiciously if it gets tougher to replenish landbank in this segment through en bloc sales, say industry observers.

CB Richard Ellis executive director Jeremy Lake says: 'The proposed amendments are unlikely to facilitate the en bloc process significantly and as such, the number of collective sales coming to the market is likely to remain relatively limited.

'From a developer's point of view, it will be more difficult to replace landbank in prime areas so those who have such sites may think more carefully about the timing of launch of new projects on these sites as it will not be easy to find replacement land.'

Giving a more pessimistic take, a developer said: 'I don't think anyone would be too far wrong to say that en bloc sales are just about the only source of supply for prime district freehold sites. The proposed amendments to the Land Titles (Strata) Act will put the 'last nail in the coffin' for en bloc sales in the near future, and the market will be completely dried up for freehold District 9, 10, 11 land supply.'

This will create upward pressure on land prices, he added.

Putting things in perspective, DTZ senior director (investment sales) Shaun Poh says: 'En bloc sales in many developments have already been activated and these are unlikely to be affected by the proposed amendments. The supply from this source should be enough for the market for the time being.

'However, the future pipeline of en bloc sales will be affected.'

On Monday, the Ministry of Law released proposed amendments that will among other things make it harder to restart a collective sale within two years of a failed attempt. Any attempts to convene EGMs to appoint a sales committee during this period will require higher requisition levels from owners - 50 per cent by share value or total number of owners for the first re-try and 80 per cent for any subsequent attempts.

'Already it's not easy to secure requisitions for EGMs based on existing thresholds of 20 per cent by share value or 25 per cent of number of owners,' says DTZ's Mr Poh.
'Now that they're proposing to raise the threshold for restarting previously failed en bloc attempts, it's going to be more difficult for those who want to have another shot when, say, the market suddenly turns hot.'

On a more positive note, Credo Real Estate managing director Karamjit Singh notes that the instances of failed attempts that will be affected by the two-year restriction do not cover cases where owners' 80 or 90 per cent majority consent was secured but the Collective Sales Agreement (CSA) expired because a buyer could not be found in time.
'The projects that may be affected are likely to be those that had attempted an en bloc sale when they should not have, either owing to the project not being fundamentally 'enblocable' or the market was not on their side to an extent that the majority owners rejected the proposal,' he said.

MinLaw hopes its proposal will discourage repeated attempts at en bloc sales where there isn't enough support from owners.

Industry players lauded MinLaw's proposal to streamline the number of EGMs, which should speed up the process. 'We expect to see further en-bloc activity this year,' said Chris Fossick, managing director Singapore and South East Asia for Jones Lang LaSalle.
Others, however, complain that the the ministry is not doing anything to mitigate bottlenecks caused by the need to have lawyers witness signing of the CSA.
This has also jacked up legal costs. Some have suggested doing away with this requirement since those who sign are given a five-day cooling-off period.
http://www.asiaone.com/a1media/site/common/blank.gif Copyright ©2010 Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (http://www.sph.com.sh/). Co. Regn. No. 198402868E. All rights reserved.
Privacy Statement (http://www.asiaone.com/html/privacy.html) Conditions of Access (http://www.asiaone.com/html/conditions.html) Advertise (http://www.asiaone.com.sg/mediakit/)</SPAN>http://secure-sg.imrworldwide.com/cgi-bin/m?rnd=1293575430993&ci=sg-sph&cg=A1-NEWS-A1&cc=1&sr=1202x751&cd=32&lg=en-sg&je=y&ck=y&tz=8&ct=lan&hp=n&tl=Asiaone%20-%20S%27pore%20firm%20offers&fl=10&si=http%3A//www.asiaone.com/print/News/The%252BBusiness%252BTimes/Story/A1Story20100429-213217.html&rp=http%3A//www.asiaone.com/News/The%252BBusiness%252BTimes/Story/A1Story20100429-213217.html

kingkong1984
29-12-10, 05:44
In Straits Times article "Collective sale market likely to remain active" Dec 28, 2010.

These were listed "Source DTZ research"

D1/5
Pearl Bank Apartment - D3, 288 existing units

D9/10/11
Royaleville - D10, 104 existing units
Tanglin Park - D10, 274 existing units
Dunearn Gardens - D11, 114 existing units

D15
Amber Park - D15, 200 existing units
The Atria@Meyer - D15, 157 existing units

D19/20/21
Kensington Park - D19, 314 existing units
Faber Garden - D20, 236 existing units
Pandan Valley - D21, 605 existing units
Astor Green - D21, 170 existing units
Brookvale Park - D21, 160 units

For possible, candidates, First look at Districts, you get an idea of which districts to look at. Second look at current built up versus plot ratio, you might have insight which are the possible ones in future. You will also need to study all the enblocks that has been done so far.

DaytonaSS
17-01-11, 20:18
In Straits Times article "Collective sale market likely to remain active" Dec 28, 2010.

D1/5

D9/10/11

D15

D19/20/21

For possible, candidates, First look at Districts, you get an idea of which districts to look at. Second look at current built up versus plot ratio, you might have insight which are the possible ones in future. You will also need to study all the enblocks that has been done so far.

KG so after the new measures, u think those en boc in process will still go on?

kingkong1984
17-01-11, 21:12
Yes, why not? The logic is this... When u cannot sell your premium units, what do you do? You go around chasing people out of their house, give them some money to buy your existing stock and you take their land for redevelopment. It will roll in that sense. Of douse you can ask your brother developer to do it for u. Just have to return favor later on.

You will notice that when units dun move and volume small, it will be a price High situation with lots of Enblock news and deals. The more enblock news, the more units by developer is for clearance.

Why Enblock when u can buy direct from g? Nothing better to do? Of course got agenda one. Including land banking FH land to release as Lh.:2cents: ;) :2cents: :2cents:

francophile
17-01-11, 22:29

D1/5

D9/10/11

D15

D19/20/21

The Atria is still so new.What a waste!

sunboy77
18-01-11, 01:31
I feel Orchard Court, 19 Oxley Road is damn potential.
Sitting on a prime land
Project more than 40 years old already.
VERY big plot of land
Plot ratio 2.8 (same as Belle Vue)
Per unit asking psf not high
Latest nearest project Belle Vue Residences
But some people say this Oxley area very sensitive because got very important people living around that area

Another one is Kim Sia Court, 1 Jln Jintan, right between Grand Hyatt and Mount E Hospital.
VERY VERY VERY big plot of land and yet a lot of unused land wasted for open air carpark
Also sipei old liao - more than 40 years old
Plot ratio 2.8 same as Richmond Park behind Paragon
Latest nearest project Urban Suites
But the per unit asking psf is :eek:

ht8306
18-01-11, 08:21
Super prime : Elizabeth Towers and Cairnhill Mansions.

gty
18-01-11, 20:18
Vista Park at South Buona Vista Road. Near Kent Ridge Park, NUS, Science Park, NUH etc. and near to Pasir Panjang MRT Station (coming soon during the second half of 2011).

gn108
19-01-11, 09:47
For D5, Island View is a very clear en bloc potential - but wait long.
Another is Flynn Park and maybe Pepys Hill Condo. All are FH and walking distance to Pasir Panjang CCL. (300- 500m Flynn Park being the nearest).

The Village on West Coast side - FH but no MRT near.

Vista Park is also good - but it's 99LH and MRT is not near.

Vista Park at South Buona Vista Road. Near Kent Ridge Park, NUS, Science Park, NUH etc. and near to Pasir Panjang MRT Station (coming soon during the second half of 2011).