PDA

View Full Version : New Hougang Mall + Condo

hyenergix
09-01-11, 13:36
Interesting development at Hougang Central. TOP in 2014, adding on to the generous condo supply to Kovan/Hougang area...

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Hougang+Central+gets+a+huge+Megamall-MRT-Condo+combo/

09-01-11, 21:26
Wah 2014 that's quite soon especially since land not up for GLS in 1 h 2011, but i guess anything possible especially if they want to.

Interesting development at Hougang Central. TOP in 2014, adding on to the generous condo supply to Kovan/Hougang area...

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Hougang+Central+gets+a+huge+Megamall-MRT-Condo+combo/

ecimbew
09-03-11, 22:45
no news from the mainstream paper?

kiasuest
15-08-11, 18:51
Anyone has updates on this? Or is it scraped since the area taken over by WP?

mantrix
15-08-11, 19:18
Anyone has updates on this? Or is it scraped since the area taken over by WP?

Worker's Residences coming soon :D

Stoney Stone Stone
15-08-11, 20:12
Sim Lian Project.
I heard from a Orange Tee agent told me that the estimated PSF is $900 - $1000. All because it near to Hougang MRT. I ever walk from that place to MRT. Only 2 bus-stop but about 500M. Will be launch after 7th month.

ysyap
15-08-11, 20:17
Sim Lian Project.
I heard from a Orange Tee agent told me that the estimated PSF is $900 - $1000. All because it near to Hougang MRT. I ever walk from that place to MRT. Only 2 bus-stop but about 500M. Will be launch after 7th month.Another Sim Lian Project? I only liked Clovers by the Park. Not sure how this one will turn out? :beats-me-man:

linchong84
15-08-11, 20:27
Sim Lian Project.
I heard from a Orange Tee agent told me that the estimated PSF is $900 - $1000. All because it near to Hougang MRT. I ever walk from that place to MRT. Only 2 bus-stop but about 500M. Will be launch after 7th month.

900-1k psf is dirty filthy cheap.

ysyap
15-08-11, 20:34
900-1k psf is dirty filthy cheap.Yes seriously doubt it will be this price. If given a choice, which project is preferred, the one at Seng Kang by Keppel or this one at Hougang by Sim Lian? :o

taggy
15-08-11, 20:37
Yes seriously doubt it will be this price. If given a choice, which project is preferred, the one at Seng Kang or this one at Hougang? :o

I think Hougang should win, 2 station nearer to city:D

ysyap
15-08-11, 20:40
I suppose there will be a healthy competition between the two developers and buyers stand to benefit. If Sim Lian price it low, Keppel has no choice but to price it low also to attract basically the same group of potential buyers. Then again, knowing developers, they will surely work hand in hand and both will price it high so buyers will have a harder time! Hmmm... :tsk-tsk:

linchong84
15-08-11, 20:47
of course choose the hougang one.. nearer to city plus new mall.. but 900-1k psf?? slowly wait also dun have.. unless property market crash..

hyenergix
15-08-11, 22:49
I will put new the launch price around $1300 psf for 2-bedders, but probably it is MM sized :p

raycwp1972
17-08-11, 20:21
Sim Lian Project.

I don't think the land next to Hougang mall is Sim Lian project.

Sim Lian is going to launch a project soon along Hougang Ave 7, the empty land next to Blk316, near the old demolished wet market opposite Defu Ave 1.

Montaigne
17-08-11, 20:24
how come sooooo many new launches in hougang/serangoon/sengkang/punggol area recently?

ysyap
17-08-11, 22:07
how come sooooo many new launches in hougang/serangoon/sengkang/punggol area recently?D19 is one of the hottest OCR sector for the housing market in recent years, especially the last 3 to 4 years. Its popularity rose from the building of the NEX mall. Suddenly most developers will include that mall as one of their attractions. :D

hyenergix
17-08-11, 22:09
D19 is one of the hottest OCR sector for the housing market in recent years, especially the last 3 to 4 years. Its popularity rose from the building of the NEX mall. Suddenly most developers will include that mall as one of their attractions. :D

It's mostly FH or 999LH there. But traffic there is bad, and kind of overbuilt, so it is hot and crowded to me.

ysyap
17-08-11, 22:16
It's mostly FH or 999LH there. But traffic there is bad, and kind of overbuilt, so it is hot and crowded to me.Traffic in nearly 30% of Singapore is bad. I've traveled at Bendemeer, PIE, CTE, Eunos, Braddell and Upper Serangoon, as well as Little India during peak hours and boy is the traffic trying! If want good traffic, try Seng Kang, Jurong West, Woodlands and Mandai or even Lim Chu Kang. :o

hyenergix
17-08-11, 22:21
The pollutions in Singapore: air, traffic, noise, space, thermal, light etc... are reaching my limits. My next one is most likely in some relatively undeveloped part of Singapore or overseas.

solsys
17-08-11, 23:08
how come sooooo many new launches in hougang/serangoon/sengkang/punggol area recently?

Aiyoh, the ERP gantries in KPE getting dusty. :D Stay condo usually drive cars so of course must get more projects going so that can reap returns from KPE.

Gantries will most likely be turned on after the next GE, when most projects are completed, I.e. After 2016.

fclim
17-08-11, 23:36
The pollutions in Singapore: air, traffic, noise, space, thermal, light etc... are reaching my limits. My next one is most likely in some relatively undeveloped part of Singapore or overseas.

Hehe.. Lim Chu Kang the next BTO and condo frontier after Punggol..All farmland there will be taken back. The live firing areas nearby have some of the best views in Singapore. Got mountain, got water.:D

solsys
17-08-11, 23:50
Hehe.. Lim Chu Kang the next BTO and condo frontier after Punggol..All farmland there will be taken back. The live firing areas nearby have some of the best views in Singapore. Got mountain, got water.:D

And mosquitoes too!:mad:

hyenergix
18-08-11, 07:26
And mosquitoes too!:mad:

Yes, the mozzies can pierce through No. 4 to suck blood! Very fierce.

ysyap
18-08-11, 08:09
Hehe.. Lim Chu Kang the next BTO and condo frontier after Punggol..All farmland there will be taken back. The live firing areas nearby have some of the best views in Singapore. Got mountain, got water.:DAlong with some stray bullets and empty cartridges! :o 120 blasting away every weekend is sure music to some! LOL!