PDA

View Full Version : Buyer with multiple loans selling first property

mcmlxxvi
15-01-11, 08:46
If i already have two loans, if i sell the first property, will i get 80 or 60 LTV for new purchase?

hopeful
15-01-11, 08:51
If i already have two loans, if i sell the first property, will i get 80 or 60 LTV for new purchase?
60%.
From understanding of the language used:
"one or more outstanding loans"
So it doesnt matter what LTV your first loan is.:2cents:

bargain hunter
15-01-11, 13:55
it seems like unless u have no housing loan after you sell your first property. otherwise, only 60% LTV.

btw, bro, since u r always the most updated on MM sales status, ask u, do u know how Vibes @ Kovan is doing today? is it still sell-out in 2 hours like Loft @ Holland?

devilplate
15-01-11, 14:09
it seems like unless u have no housing loan after you sell your first property. otherwise, only 60% LTV.

btw, bro, since u r always the most updated on MM sales status, ask u, do u know how Vibes @ Kovan is doing today? is it still sell-out in 2 hours like Loft @ Holland?
They r launching today meh??

Lovelle
15-01-11, 14:14
saw it ad in STImes

bargain hunter
15-01-11, 14:32
i don't have newspaper with me now. ad for Vibes @ Kovan or Poets Villa?

saw it ad in STImes

bargain hunter
15-01-11, 14:34
oxley said in their show off press release on sgx (for their 2 hour sell out of Loft @ Holland), they will launch V @ K today. i read in The Edge that Poets Villa previewing today and tomorrow.

They r launching today meh??

devilplate
15-01-11, 16:32
oxley said in their show off press release on sgx (for their 2 hour sell out of Loft @ Holland), they will launch V @ K today. i read in The Edge that Poets Villa previewing today and tomorrow.
Vibes oredi had their preview n today is their official launch date....

About half sold.... Lousy project.... Space better

bargain hunter
15-01-11, 16:40
such a big contrast? loft @ holland sell out in 2 hours but vibes need to officially launch and advertise? so not all MMs are snapped up afterall hehehe.

mcmlxxvi
15-01-11, 16:55

me not update anymore... now must hold on to my mms and be LL ...i mean landlord

bargain hunter
15-01-11, 16:59
:) but shucks...now who can we count on to update MM sales? :ashamed1:

me not update anymore... now must hold on to my mms and be LL ...i mean landlord

devilplate
15-01-11, 17:08
such a big contrast? loft @ holland sell out in 2 hours but vibes need to officially launch and advertise? so not all MMs are snapped up afterall hehehe.

recently, lousy/poorly designed boutique apts cannot sell...vibes is one of them....cavan suites despite so near to lavender MRT super lousy design....many units r facing a WALL just few centimeters away...haha

i tink loft@holland got its holland V appeal+ very near MRT+25m lap pool bah...consider very big pool among boutique apts...hehe

cashrich
15-01-11, 20:26
recently, lousy/poorly designed boutique apts cannot sell...vibes is one of them....cavan suites despite so near to lavender MRT super lousy design....many units r facing a WALL just few centimeters away...haha

i tink loft@holland got its holland V appeal+ very near MRT+25m lap pool bah...consider very big pool among boutique apts...hehe

No one wants to buy MM now. Rules changed again. Even if very well designed, no strong demand expected. Such as sell out in hours.

Now they save up and fully pay off HDB or sell of HDB and buy a proper 3 OCR bedders. If not enough budget, dun need mrt nearby and can also down size.

hyenergix
15-01-11, 20:36
Best is to get 2 bedders now for self-stay, to sell off next time or for ease of rental.

devilplate
15-01-11, 20:59
No one wants to buy MM now. Rules changed again. Even if very well designed, no strong demand expected. Such as sell out in hours.

Now they save up and fully pay off HDB or sell of HDB and buy a proper 3 OCR bedders. If not enough budget, dun need mrt nearby and can also down size.
Tis more like ur usual self....hehe

bargain hunter
18-01-11, 08:59
"PROPERTY groups continued to report deals yesterday. Oxley Holdings, which launched its Vibes@Kovan over the weekend, said that it has sold 22 out of the 36 residential units and three out of the five shop units available at the project."

Bro, you said half sold at preview? so only sold 4 units (maybe less) on official launch? hahaha...time to short the damn stock.

devilplate
18-01-11, 09:39
"PROPERTY groups continued to report deals yesterday. Oxley Holdings, which launched its Vibes@Kovan over the weekend, said that it has sold 22 out of the 36 residential units and three out of the five shop units available at the project."

Bro, you said half sold at preview? so only sold 4 units (maybe less) on official launch? hahaha...time to short the damn stock.

31cts...hmmmm:D