PDA

View Full Version : Canberra residence

Pages : [1] 2

kingkong1984
23-01-11, 15:37
New thread here.

rattydrama
23-01-11, 16:12
ask the admin to change the title - no need to create new thread. :)

kingkong1984
23-01-11, 16:30
Admin alive? delete this thread if so. But I think Lakefront was done right?

rattydrama
23-01-11, 17:08
Admin alive? delete this thread if so. But I think Lakefront was done right?
yes it was as I was the one started the thread.

CondoInterested
07-10-12, 11:30
Took some pictures yesterday in jpg about 2M size each, try to upload just 1 jpg, but cannot upload although it says can up to 4G.

CondoInterested
07-10-12, 11:35
Have to reduce size by 40% than can upload at least 1.

azeoprop
07-10-12, 11:55
Strangely how come all new condos these days are white and grey color. :beats-me-man:

carbuncle
07-10-12, 12:13
I prefer dark grey color like Martin 38

looks cool and long lasting from dirt

NorthernStar
09-10-12, 06:45
Strangely how come all new condos these days are white and grey color. :beats-me-man:
To get the green mark? White will not absorb heat much and the grey is painted with minimum area and hide within the white.

I, personally, likes these colours. however, not really nice for very high ride buildings..

Kanarazu
09-10-12, 07:10
To get the green mark? White will not absorb heat much and the grey is painted with minimum area and hide within the white.

I, personally, likes these colours. however, not really nice for very high ride buildings..

That's right, white facades mitigate heat gain.

Komo
24-10-12, 21:06
Have to reduce size by 40% than can upload at least 1.
ceiling height looks good:D
wonder if this new road will be busy for cars to take short cut to ssc:beats-me-man:

NorthernStar
25-10-12, 07:42
ceiling height looks good:D
wonder if this new road will be busy for cars to take short cut to ssc:beats-me-man:
I tried.. not really time saving unless your cornering skill is very good. Can drive @ 80km/hr @ the sharp corner between canberra drive and canberra lane.:D

Komo
25-10-12, 08:41
I tried.. not really time saving unless your cornering skill is very good. Can drive @ 80km/hr @ the sharp corner between canberra drive and canberra lane.:D
yap..nice curve for drifting:D :D

solsys
25-10-12, 16:37
yap..nice curve for drifting:D :D

Drift into the longkang aka river and then really drift downstream.......

Joking...... :p Just for fun, it's Thursday and tomorrow is holiday!

NorthernStar
09-12-12, 15:02
it is finally fully sold....TOP in few more months...

Komo
09-12-12, 18:44
it is finally fully sold....TOP in few more months...
Any indication when from developer?:D

NorthernStar
10-12-12, 06:05
Any indication when from developer?:D
If i am the developer, i will tell you 2014. :D
streetdirectory.com.sg indicate 2018:doh:

based on current progress, inner landscaping almost done, doing outer landscaping now. Still have many units waiting for air-con, cabinet installation. My guess is major work should be done by end Jan. TOP in April 2013 is possible???:)

bwkhoo
04-01-13, 20:44
Anyone had any idea when CR will TOP??

jenshuang
07-01-13, 06:50
Updates on 06 Jan 2013... After 2 years of the project's launched.;)

azeoprop
07-01-13, 07:01
Nice! Looks like it is going to TOP soon. :cheers4:

jenshuang
07-01-13, 09:49
Nice! Looks like it is going to TOP soon. :cheers4:
My estimation is TOP this May or June... April (fastest..):D

streamium70
07-01-13, 11:23
looking at the pictures, looks like it is going to TOP soon. Why you mentioned May or June? Can anyone share what is the process like to get to TOP? Say developer completed the construction, how long does it take to get TOP?

Pro888
07-01-13, 11:35
My estimation is TOP this May or June... April (fastest..):D

1st of Apr lah. :D

jenshuang
07-01-13, 11:50
looking at the pictures, looks like it is going to TOP soon. Why you mentioned May or June? Can anyone share what is the process like to get to TOP? Say developer completed the construction, how long does it take to get TOP?
Many unit's cabinets and air-con not installed yet.. i estimate this will take 1-2 months to finished all the works including the entrance, interiors, landscaping.. Construction work done should be end of Feb 2013.

If apply TOP from BCA in March, usually take 1 months for BCA's checks.

If i am not wrong, Caspian took 2 months+ for the TOP due to some defects need to be fixed. So, my guess is fastest is April. May or June should be good.

of course, i want it TOP asap lah...:cheers4:

Pikachu1245
31-01-13, 23:37
Updates on 06 Jan 2013... After 2 years of the project's launched.;)

Beautiful indeed. Congratulations to Canberra Residence buyers.

Also, after trying out the walking distance myself, realise the distance from nearest entrance(guard post) to potential N12 via 'curved road' takes me about 6-7min with usual walking speed. So furthest units should be 8-9min away from potential N12.

Have tried walking from Nautical to potential N12 too via curved road and time is about 9-10min (nearest point) and 14-15min(furthest point).

Both are walkable ,though One Canberra is slightly nearer, with about 5 min time saving. :2cents:

streamium70
16-02-13, 17:40
any update on the TOP status?

cedarlake1
23-02-13, 10:43
any update on the TOP status?

Seeing the aircon installed. And painting in progress. Lots of worker working in every unit. Think TOP is very very soon. No later than end of Jun.

jenshuang
23-02-13, 23:22
The entrance still not done yet.. some units still doing the final touch-up..

worker said expected to finish works by end this month. Seem to me it may delay 1 or 2 weeks before it can apply for TOP.. Most of the documents have submitted in BCA and done. left one document and TOP application...;)

Komo
24-02-13, 14:21
fence still look very bare prefer cover all round with green. one very nice example from recent projects is clover by the park. :D how come till now no sub sale :confused:

cedarlake1
24-02-13, 20:36
fence still look very bare prefer cover all round with green. one very nice example from recent projects is clover by the park. :D how come till now no sub sale :confused:

Yeah, I saw very few unit for sale int he market... Why?

cedarlake1
24-02-13, 20:51
I can not find many people here to discuss this project.. Any other website or forum to discuss this unit? Or FB? Wanted have a group for future discussions after TOP...

jenshuang
24-02-13, 22:05
Yeah, I saw very few unit for sale int he market... Why?
CR is the first project kena the 3years SSD. Don't expect sub sale by now.

Pro888
24-02-13, 22:07
I can not find many people here to discuss this project.. Any other website or forum to discuss this unit? Or FB? Wanted have a group for future discussions after TOP...

Indeed, TOP soon but only 4pages.

solsys
24-02-13, 22:11

Low profile residents who want their privacy and peace perhaps....

jenshuang
24-02-13, 22:11
FB has a small group for CR. Search canberra residences fb group. U should b able to find us. We hv a small community there. So far I can't gather more owners. Guess CR has less owners using forum or fb. I met personally with a couple of future neighbour. They r retirees n not really interested to join the fb group.

jenshuang
24-02-13, 22:14
There is another thread to discuss on this project way before CR name is announced. But somehow this administrator changed to add the name of Nautical which mislead everyone..
forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=10426

Pro888
24-02-13, 22:31
There is another thread to discuss on this project way before CR name is announced. But somehow this administrator changed to add the name of Nautical which mislead everyone..
forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=10426

Last post by me. Forgotten liao. Where are rest of the bro & sis???

devilshin
01-03-13, 19:04
The entrance still not done yet.. some units still doing the final touch-up..

worker said expected to finish works by end this month. Seem to me it may delay 1 or 2 weeks before it can apply for TOP.. Most of the documents have submitted in BCA and done. left one document and TOP application...;)

Newbie here.
Went for a walk again today. There are plenty of units that haven't had their air cond install, some still have glass doors laying on the balcony, and the landscape in the middle seems need a lot of more works to complete.
I wonder how it can be completed in 1-2 weeks time. My guess is at least 1-2 months instead, or maybe more, based on the progress. :doh:
Mind to share where did you get the information? Thanks.

jenshuang
02-03-13, 04:23
Newbie here.
Went for a walk again today. There are plenty of units that haven't had their air cond install, some still have glass doors laying on the balcony, and the landscape in the middle seems need a lot of more works to complete.
I wonder how it can be completed in 1-2 weeks time. My guess is at least 1-2 months instead, or maybe more, based on the progress. :doh:
Mind to share where did you get the information? Thanks.
They have applied for BCA site inspection. So completion is not too far away.
What I see is most of the units aircon are already up. Some r cleaned n covered up.so those units r ready for handover. Landscaping at the middle part started very long ago. I believe current work is the final part as the plants placed at the roadside are mainly small plants or grasses.

devilshin
02-03-13, 06:56
They have applied for BCA site inspection. So completion is not too far away.
What I see is most of the units aircon are already up. Some r cleaned n covered up.so those units r ready for handover. Landscaping at the middle part started very long ago. I believe current work is the final part as the plants placed at the roadside are mainly small plants or grasses.

Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I saw some of the units are ready, and I believe those are units with blue protecting sticker removed from the glass door. But still, there are many more units (65%?, my guess) which are not ready, and I found they took very long time from installing air cond to final touch up. :(
I do hope that it gets TOP soon. Hope they will expedite it.

jenshuang
02-03-13, 08:44
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I saw some of the units are ready, and I believe those are units with blue protecting sticker removed from the glass door. But still, there are many more units (65%?, my guess) which are not ready, and I found they took very long time from installing air cond to final touch up. :(
I do hope that it gets TOP soon. Hope they will expedite it.
I passby almost everyday from my home to work. I can see workers going there b4 7am. I guess they r in full force to complete the project.

site engineer told me a month ago that it should finish by end Feb. Based on my judge, I give them 2 more weeks to finish it. Hope my inexperienced calculation will b correct. Haha.

After site inspection date confirmed. Usually one month later they can apply for TOP. Then, depend the checks, it can b another 1week or 1 months++. So we still hv to wait for 2 more months I guess..

cedarlake1
02-03-13, 21:47
I passby almost everyday from my home to work. I can see workers going there b4 7am. I guess they r in full force to complete the project.

site engineer told me a month ago that it should finish by end Feb. Based on my judge, I give them 2 more weeks to finish it. Hope my inexperienced calculation will b correct. Haha.

After site inspection date confirmed. Usually one month later they can apply for TOP. Then, depend the checks, it can b another 1week or 1 months++. So we still hv to wait for 2 more months I guess..

Yeah, two more month is in positive guess. I think is by end of Q3...

NorthernStar
03-03-13, 04:41
Yeah, two more month is in positive guess. I think is by end of Q3...
Not that long. TOP should b ard May or June.

devilshin
03-03-13, 10:50

May or June is good.. Just in time for GSS, furnishing.

cedarlake1
03-03-13, 13:09
May or June is good.. Just in time for GSS, furnishing.

GSS?

Anybody can recommend a good vendor for furnishing? Budget is tight...

cedarlake1
03-03-13, 13:47

Believe me, 300 plus unit need tons of work. I will more happy if TOP is by end of the year.

By the way, the whole setup of this project looks very cheap type....

Komo
03-03-13, 13:55
can be more specific? such as ?

aang1971
03-03-13, 16:56
Believe me, 300 plus unit need tons of work. I will more happy if TOP is by end of the year.

Until there is a serious workers crisis it will be completed soon

NorthernStar
03-03-13, 18:55

Believe me. Not all the 320 units are bare.. some r done and vacuum cleaned.

Believe me, the setup are not cheap. U go n check those OCR condo nowsaday. Some don't even hv a proper entrance.

cedarlake1
03-03-13, 21:01
Believe me. Not all the 320 units are bare.. some r done and vacuum cleaned.

Believe me, the setup are not cheap. U go n check those OCR condo nowsaday. Some don't even hv a proper entrance.

:banghead: ok.. Noted. Hope can move in soon. My unit is inside, can not really see from outside...

devilshin
03-03-13, 22:04
Until there is a serious workers crisis it will be completed soon

Whenever I pass by Estuary project in Khatib, I can't help but feel bad. Hope MCC doesn't follow the same style.

jenshuang
04-03-13, 06:49
:banghead: ok.. Noted. Hope can move in soon. My unit is inside, can not really see from outside...

Congratulation...My personal feel the inner units will be more beautiful than the outer units. But, to be frank, a few units may find their distance to neighbour are closer than expected. Those 4Room and premium stack 3rooms looked beautiful due to their cuvvy shape balcony with the optimized distance between units.

if you want to join us in the facebook. U can find us @
http://www.facebook.com/groups/305009716245010/

jenshuang
04-03-13, 07:09

No worry.. if you bought unit here because you buy for the resort theme that they promoted. So far, the whole development doesn't deviate far from the artistic pictures. The cabinets/wardrobe looked exactly what they shown in the showroom. kitchen wares, toiletries all have written in the contracts with the brands they promised. if anything not matched, we still can ask them for replacement.

i was doubt about the different gardens they want to create. but if you looked at the massive trees/grass/flower they planted.. i think the landscaping company really tried their best..hope the final result will be good.:cheers4:

Komo
04-03-13, 09:06
Whenever I pass by Estuary project in Khatib, I can't help but feel bad. Hope MCC doesn't follow the same style.
mcc and MCL different lah.... estuary at night with lighting is quite impressive though :D

cedarlake1
04-03-13, 20:44
Congratulation...My personal feel the inner units will be more beautiful than the outer units. But, to be frank, a few units may find their distance to neighbour are closer than expected. Those 4Room and premium stack 3rooms looked beautiful due to their cuvvy shape balcony with the optimized distance between units.

if you want to join us in the facebook. U can find us @

Thanks JS,

I locked a unit which is a little far away from the neighbor unit. :cheers4:
Thanks inviting me to the FB group...

Soon will be busy on setup new home, haha, exciting..

devilshin
05-03-13, 15:15
mcc and MCL different lah.... estuary at night with lighting is quite impressive though :D

Yes, I knew they are different developer. What I was trying to say is, Estuary once progressed rapidly, but after completing their landscape, they suddenly slow down, and I mean really slow. Hope MCC won't do the same thing.

cedarlake1
05-03-13, 16:58
Yes, I knew they are different developer. What I was trying to say is, Estuary once progressed rapidly, but after completing their landscape, they suddenly slow down, and I mean really slow. Hope MCC won't do the same thing.

Estuary got very beautiful scenary, but with noisy heavy traffic road..nothing is perfect..

CR shall be quite nice in the inside unit......

ESTUARY GUNDU
05-03-13, 17:31
Estuary got very beautiful scenary, but with noisy heavy traffic road..nothing is perfect..

CR shall be quite nice in the inside unit......
yes sure very nice in the inside unit…i think very nice to feed the mosquito :doh:

cedarlake1
05-03-13, 22:49
yes sure very nice in the inside unit…i think very nice to feed the mosquito :doh:

Outside unit feed first lah...

:scared-2: :mad: :beats-me-man: :banghead: :tsk-tsk: :sleep: :doh: :cheers1: :banghead: :hell-hath-no-fury:

cedarlake1
06-03-13, 21:55
Anybody noticed the sign of Canberra Residences already posted along Sembawang road?

Work well in progress..:scared-2:

ESTUARY GUNDU
06-03-13, 22:31
Anybody noticed the sign of Canberra Residences already posted along Sembawang road?

Work well in progress..:scared-2:
congrats to all CR owners :cheers1: the sign CR up faster than estuary:scared-3:

cedarlake1
06-03-13, 22:44
congrats to all CR owners :cheers1: the sign CR up faster than estuary:scared-3:
Thanks Gundu!

I regret I did not buy estuary......

devilshin
16-03-13, 12:23
Went by the area around 7:45pm last night, while the sky almost turned dark, I saw many workers were still working hard on planting trees, touching up the wall, clearing the car park and also installing something in some units. While happy to see they are making progress, but still feel that plenty of time is needed to complete the whole thing. SAD.

At the same time, found out that they use the following model of Oven and Hood, from Bosch, as promised.

Oven:
http://www.bosch-home.com.sg/products/cooking/ovens/HBA23B250E.html?source=browse

Hood: **90cm, not sure they use the same model across the project though.
http://www.bosch-home.com.sg/products/cooking/range-hoods/DHI922GSG.html?source=browse

Vpromax
24-03-13, 16:47
Congrats to CR owners...the place was nicely done up. Walk pass and kind of like the design of border fence along the main road and the signage. Hope TN also can be as nice!!:rolleyes:

jenshuang
25-03-13, 07:44
Taken 2 weeks ago...

ay123
25-03-13, 08:47
why there is no listing in propertyguru for this project? there are some units left unsold right?

zzz1
25-03-13, 09:33
Is different project of different quantum ley...

On other hand, I must say that CR progress pretty smoothly ...the boundary use the mix of flat bar grill and concrete wall(entrance road) and developer did not save on it by using gal wire mesh grill..

NorthernStar
25-03-13, 11:00
why there is no listing in propertyguru for this project? there are some units left unsold right?
It was fully sold.. but guess there are 2 return units..

NorthernStar
25-03-13, 11:02
Is different project of different quantum ley...

On other hand, I must say that CR progress pretty smoothly ...the boundary use the mix of flat bar grill and concrete wall(entrance road) and developer did not save on it by using gal wire mesh grill..
there are some portion also using wire mesh grill (next to Jalan sendudok) and many firemen access doors..

But so far no complaint from owner..haha

ay123
25-03-13, 11:43
It was fully sold.. but guess there are 2 return units..

Do u know the asking for the penthouse unit? the 1528sf size?

NorthernStar
25-03-13, 13:32
nope.. i don't know who is going to sell...:D

mkmm
25-03-13, 20:07
Taken 2 weeks ago...
Nice ...!:cheers6:

azeoprop
25-03-13, 20:50
Progress ultra fast indeed! :cheers6:

andyt
26-03-13, 15:02
$1,188,888 nett.
Ps PM or call 94597012 if keen to find out more. psf at $778, and TOPing soon... Facing outside, not pool facing

cedarlake1
26-03-13, 18:43
$1,188,888 nett.
Ps PM or call 94597012 if keen to find out more. psf at $778, and TOPing soon... Facing outside, not pool facing

Wah, very cheap!

andyt
27-03-13, 18:50
Wah, very cheap!

both unit sold.

NorthernStar
27-03-13, 20:59
both unit sold.
Don't tell me ay123 bought both! :cheers1:

jenshuang
28-03-13, 16:24
Progress ultra fast indeed! :cheers6:
Their original plan is to complete on Q4 2012..Now considered delay by at least 4months ;) ..Contracted TOP date is 2015

jenshuang
28-03-13, 16:25
both unit sold.
Good to know that it is "Fully sold" again...:cheers1:

andyt
30-03-13, 12:06
I heard keys collection in 2 weeks , April/May..
anyway, will be soon

cedarlake1
30-03-13, 14:19
anyway, will be soon

Not possible...

ESTUARY GUNDU
30-03-13, 14:23
anyway, will be soon
has the developer apply for TOP or CSC inspection? Did u check with BCA?
I don't think key collection for CR is earlier than Estuary...:confused:

NorthernStar
30-03-13, 15:55
Their last keys collection can be faster than estuary.. they got only 320 units..:D

azeoprop
30-03-13, 16:59
This is their first project in Singapore right? Should be going a good job to ensure a good reputation.
:D

cedarlake1
30-03-13, 17:05

The BCA inspection is on 19 April for CR. expected TOP by end of May earliest.

ESTUARY GUNDU
30-03-13, 17:31
The BCA inspection is on 19 April for CR. expected TOP by end of May earliest.
Hi Bro
do u have the project reference for CR so that i can check the corresponding btwn the devl n bca with regards to the site inspection. 19 Apr is for BCA-CSC-SITE INSPECTION APPLICATION or BCA-TOP-SITE INSPECTION?

ESTUARY GUNDU
30-03-13, 17:35
Their last keys collection can be faster than estuary.. they got only 320 units..:D
yup...since only half of estuary...indeed can be faster than us:cheers3: congrats

ESTUARY GUNDU
30-03-13, 17:58
Is CR registered for QM?

jenshuang
30-03-13, 21:21
Is CR registered for QM?
CR is not registered for QM but it awarded the green mark platinum. So, to a certain sense, the materials used and design are controlled and monitored by BCA.

jenshuang
30-03-13, 21:28
http://www.greenmark.sg/building_directory_detail.php?id=387&page=1

jenshuang
30-03-13, 22:04
This is their first project in Singapore right? Should be going a good job to ensure a good reputation.
:D
this is the first private condo project but their first housing development is the EC, Canopy in Yishun.. Yup.. hope they really put in effort to make it a nice place..:rolleyes:

Vpromax
30-03-13, 22:10
[QUOTE=jenshuang]this is the first private condo project but their first housing development is the EC, Canopy in Yishun.. Yup.. hope they really put in effort to make it a nice place..:rolleyes:[/

CR overall looks nice and decent...much better than some other project. Believe they have put in much effort... Hope the interior will be just as nice;)

cedarlake1
31-03-13, 00:09
Hi Bro
do u have the project reference for CR so that i can check the corresponding btwn the devl n bca with regards to the site inspection. 19 Apr is for BCA-CSC-SITE INSPECTION APPLICATION or BCA-TOP-SITE INSPECTION?

A1365-10003-2010-BP01 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION REQUEST REPLIED 22/03/2013 08:19:44

Is CSC inspection. The guard said is on 19th of April ..

ESTUARY GUNDU
31-03-13, 13:54
A1365-10003-2010-BP01 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION REQUEST REPLIED 22/03/2013 08:19:44

Is CSC inspection. The guard said is on 19th of April ..
Hi Bro
I have checked the bca's website as today n indeed the developer has applied with csc application for site inspection. This is same as Estuary condo but the csc inspection is tomorrow as mentioned by the processing officer. U may call the relevant processing officer for clarrification of the inspection date for CR condo. If everything goes well with the inspection, I think developer will apply for BCA-TOP-APPLN. Approval usually takes about a month by bca before developer can release keys subject to no outstanding issue.
Congrats to CR owners...:cheers3: I think maybe by mid May...below is status for Estuary condo....

Plan Ref No. Application Type Status Date/Time View Details

A0814-00013-2008-BP01 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION
DATE CONFIRMED 25/03/2013 22:34:08 -

cedarlake1
31-03-13, 15:21
Hi Bro
I have checked the bca's website as today n indeed the developer has applied with csc application for site inspection. This is same as Estuary condo but the csc inspection is tomorrow as mentioned by the processing officer. U may call the relevant processing officer for clarrification of the inspection date for CR condo. If everything goes well with the inspection, I think developer will apply for BCA-TOP-APPLN. Approval usually takes about a month by bca before developer can release keys subject to no outstanding issue.
Congrats to CR owners...:cheers3: I think maybe by mid May...below is status for Estuary condo....

Plan Ref No. Application Type Status Date/Time View Details

A0814-00013-2008-BP01 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION
DATE CONFIRMED 25/03/2013 22:34:08 -

Thanks Gundu,

Our TOP will be very close for CA and Estuary...

ESTUARY GUNDU
31-03-13, 15:40
Thanks Gundu,

Our TOP will be very close for CA and Estuary...
Really hope prices for both condos will appreciate much higher ...

Komo
31-03-13, 18:26
really impressed with CR's ceiling height... and of course it's construction speed :D

cedarlake1
31-03-13, 19:42
really impressed with CR's ceiling height... and of course it's construction speed :D

What is the CR's ceiling height?

Komo
31-03-13, 20:08
What is the CR's ceiling height?
agent told me 2.9m :D now look at it could be about there:D

cedarlake1
31-03-13, 21:03
agent told me 2.9m :D now look at it could be about there:D

Wow, that's good, then I can install ceiling fans.

NorthernStar
01-04-13, 07:34
Quite standard for floor to ceiling height of 2.8-2.9m for condo. CR is low rise housing, 2.5 yesrs is normal speed I guess.. but other future projects may slow down due to less workers available.

8CY also very fast. NV even faster!. Estuary is slightly over 3 years which I think also a normal speed. Just that nowadays, some ppl has high expectations on the speed. Anyway, choose those housing using precast system if u expect very fast construction time.

ESTUARY GUNDU
01-04-13, 12:22
Quite standard for floor to ceiling height of 2.8-2.9m for condo. CR is low rise housing, 2.5 yesrs is normal speed I guess.. but other future projects may slow down due to less workers available.

8CY also very fast. NV even faster!. Estuary is slightly over 3 years which I think also a normal speed. Just that nowadays, some ppl has high expectations on the speed. Anyway, choose those housing using precast system if u expect very fast construction time.
what abt parc rosewood....lagi super fast!!!

NorthernStar
01-04-13, 13:46
what abt parc rosewood....lagi super fast!!!
fragrance's project usually ultra fast..:D

ESTUARY GUNDU
02-04-13, 16:10
Dear CRs

Estuary condo obtained TOP.....yesterday...HUAT...!!!!!
All the best to CRs....hurry up...TOP...TOP....

devilshin
02-04-13, 16:28
Dear CRs

That's super fast, I thought the inspection just done? Anyway, congrats!

ESTUARY GUNDU
02-04-13, 16:32
That's super fast, I thought the inspection just done? Anyway, congrats!
i think that's not super fast...but rather slow already...normally developer will TOP about 6-9 months before the completion date....some even 12 months before..but i guess it's becos the size of the building...

Noexit
02-04-13, 16:33
Fast plus most defects as registed in BCA :D

fragrance's project usually ultra fast..:D

ESTUARY GUNDU
02-04-13, 16:37
Fast plus most defects as registed in BCA :D
Hi Bro
where can u check those developers being registered with most defects by BCA at the BCA's website?

devilshin
02-04-13, 17:04
i think that's not super fast...but rather slow already...normally developer will TOP about 6-9 months before the completion date....some even 12 months before..but i guess it's becos the size of the building...

Fast as in they just done the inspection, and got the TOP approved the same day, no need to wait for a month or two, like others.

NorthernStar
02-04-13, 17:14
Fast as in they just done the inspection, and got the TOP approved the same day, no need to wait for a month or two, like others.
I am surprised too... I still see a wall facing Ave 2 need to be repaint as there is an obvious touch-up area...

devilshin
02-04-13, 17:30
I am surprised too... I still see a wall facing Ave 2 need to be repaint as there is an obvious touch-up area...

cross my fingers, hope CR follow the same :ashamed1:

cedarlake1
02-04-13, 17:51
Dear CRs

Wow, Congrates!!! new home besides lake, what a beautiful dream come true...

ESTUARY GUNDU
02-04-13, 17:58
Wow, Congrates!!! new home besides lake, what a beautiful dream come true...
not only that..but with near walking distance to mrt...can sell away my car and take mrt to work...nice japanese food outlet at the bottle tree...the lush greenery nearby...cycling...jogging....fishing....

cedarlake1
02-04-13, 20:49
not only that..but with near walking distance to mrt...can sell away my car and take mrt to work...nice japanese food outlet at the bottle tree...the lush greenery nearby...cycling...jogging....fishing....
Japanese food in bottle tree? Is that good?

ESTUARY GUNDU
02-04-13, 20:56
Japanese food in bottle tree? Is that good?
Yup...there is a Japanese restuarant in bottle tree...but pai sei..food acceptable level...not so picky for me...

jenshuang
03-04-13, 10:59
Fibre optic is ready! Now waiting for TOP..:D

jenshuang
03-04-13, 11:01
cross my fingers, hope CR follow the same :ashamed1:
i guess CR need one more paint coating to be nice...

devilshin
03-04-13, 11:09
Fibre optic is ready! Now waiting for TOP..:D

Does that mean no need to engage someone for those ugly exposed wiring?
BTW, urs is a unit with patio! Nice.

jenshuang
03-04-13, 11:14
Does that mean no need to engage someone for those ugly exposed wiring?
BTW, urs is a unit with patio! Nice.
i guess the fibre only installed inside the DBbox.. You may still need to figure how to pull it out if you want to have the wireless unit somewhere else..

My unit is not a patio, the pix i posted just a random check on the units within CR.. my unit also had the fibre installed as indicated in open-net website.

Noexit
03-04-13, 11:17
You could request from BCA by dropping a mail from their related officer for public quires. :ashamed1:

Hi Bro
where can u check those developers being registered with most defects by BCA at the BCA's website?

ESTUARY GUNDU
03-04-13, 11:35
You could request from BCA by dropping a mail from their related officer for public quires. :ashamed1:
do u think officer incharge will entertain you with such enquiry ???:doh: :doh: :doh: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

ESTUARY GUNDU
03-04-13, 20:05
Dear CRians
加油 ! 加油 ! TOP very soon...count down now:D

jenshuang
04-04-13, 06:38
Dear CRians
加油 ! 加油 ! TOP very soon...count down now:D
Thanks.. ya. very soon.. the plastic sheets cover the metal net fence are totally removed...entrance also cleaned yesterday night..

mkmm
04-04-13, 10:59
Thanks.. ya. very soon.. the plastic sheets cover the metal net fence are totally removed...entrance also cleaned yesterday night..
soon...soon..congrats to all new CR owners!

ixus888
04-04-13, 11:12
Congrats... Hopefully the resources can move to TN and complete it by 1st Q next year...

devilshin
04-04-13, 11:29
Received letter from lawyer that payment has been forwarded to developer as they have completed the Carpark, roads and drains. The next stage is TOP! YEAH!

ESTUARY GUNDU
04-04-13, 12:08
Received letter from lawyer that payment has been forwarded to developer as they have completed the Carpark, roads and drains. The next stage is TOP! YEAH!
Your TOP inspection on 190413, isn't it? Best Wishes....
I think CRians n Estuarians can hold TOP dinner together...;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

ESTUARY GUNDU
04-04-13, 14:04
ALL THE BEST!!!

cedarlake1
04-04-13, 15:41
Your TOP inspection on 190413, isn't it? Best Wishes....
I think CRians n Estuarians can hold TOP dinner together...;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Not seen CR applied the TOP, so can not have TOP inspection right? But CSC inspection shall be soon..

ESTUARY GUNDU
04-04-13, 16:39
Not seen CR applied the TOP, so can not have TOP inspection right? But CSC inspection shall be soon..
sorrie...i meant BCA-CSC-APPLN SITE INSPECTION which falls on 190413 as mentioned by some thread members here...after this date if everything is fine for the inspection, u will soon see an update at the BCA's website with regards to this : BCA-TOP-APPLN which means developer will apply for TOP...so keeps monitor the updates at the BCA's website...

cedarlake1
04-04-13, 19:18
sorrie...i meant BCA-CSC-APPLN SITE INSPECTION which falls on 190413 as mentioned by some thread members here...after this date if everything is fine for the inspection, u will soon see an update at the BCA's website with regards to this : BCA-TOP-APPLN which means developer will apply for TOP...so keeps monitor the updates at the BCA's website...

ESTUARY only took one or two days got TOP after CSC inspection? That's amazing! Hope CR follow the suit..

ESTUARY GUNDU
04-04-13, 19:27
ESTUARY only took one or two days got TOP after CSC inspection? That's amazing! Hope CR follow the suit..
I think CR will follow...becos if not developer sure malu...:jaw-dropping:

Noexit
04-04-13, 19:45
Hur :scared-5: it the norm in this industy and ppls had been doing it for past decade
:cheers4: that is why most ppls in the forum could be able to know which developers are good and bad.

do u think officer incharge will entertain you with such enquiry ???:doh: :doh: :doh: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

ESTUARY GUNDU
04-04-13, 21:37
Hur :scared-5: it the norm in this industy and ppls had been doing it for past decade
:cheers4: that is why most ppls in the forum could be able to know which developers are good and bad.
i suppose these ppls are mostly investors like yrself, freq buy in sell out,thus they know which devl are gd n bad…maybe u can enlighten me is MCL LAND good?

Noexit
05-04-13, 09:33
You may like to based on their past completed project which I think the quality wise is still good produced by MCL Land. :ashamed1:
http://www.mclland.com.sg/ourproperties/page.asp?aid=137

i suppose these ppls are mostly investors like yrself, freq buy in sell out,thus they know which devl are gd n bad…maybe u can enlighten me is MCL LAND good?

ESTUARY GUNDU
05-04-13, 10:38
You may like to based on their past completed project which I think the quality wise is still good produced by MCL Land. :ashamed1:
http://www.mclland.com.sg/ourproperties/page.asp?aid=137
based on assumption....?

Noexit
05-04-13, 10:46
Based on record from BCA and past project, etc ...

based on assumption....?

Komo
05-04-13, 10:49
those other MCL projects are bca quality registered. wonder whether will really make a difference. CR from a china developer is registered though :D

Noexit
05-04-13, 10:51
Register does not mean good qulities, depend on the total defects submitted and past records and project involved. which will easily know their defects on building usually come mostly from which area, e.g. waterproofing, cracks, paints wear , etc

those other MCL projects are bca registered. wonder whether will really make a difference. CR is registered though :D

ESTUARY GUNDU
05-04-13, 11:19
Register does not mean good qulities, depend on the total defects submitted and past records and project involved. which will easily know their defects on building usually come mostly from which area, e.g. waterproofing, cracks, paints wear , etc
but can we check all these defects as reflected in numbers submitted n past records n projects involved? If yes, please enlighten me where n how can I check? Must I pay for the service to check the number of defects submitted...etc?

shareidiot
05-04-13, 16:24
Drove past Canberra Residence this morning (I don't stay @ D27).

CR looks simple, clean & comfortable.

Congrats to all CR owners.....:cheers5:

ixus888
05-04-13, 17:31
those other MCL projects are bca quality registered. wonder whether will really make a difference. CR from a china developer is registered though :D

CR is developed by MCC Land...

cedarlake1
06-04-13, 20:15
CSC inspection passed on April 4, developer is preparing TOP documentation. We went to show room where CR developer is working at this hour in weekend to prepare the Doc, expected TOP very Soon..

devilshin
06-04-13, 21:11
CSC inspection passed on April 4, developer is preparing TOP documentation. We went to show room where CR developer is working at this hour in weekend to prepare the Doc, expected TOP very Soon..

WOW! Thanks for the extremely good news! :cheers4:
BTW, can I assume they did not face any objection during inspection time? Did you ask?

cedarlake1
06-04-13, 21:53
WOW! Thanks for the extremely good news! :cheers4:
BTW, can I assume they did not face any objection during inspection time? Did you ask?

Passed meaning no objection right?

devilshin
06-04-13, 21:57
Passed meaning no objection right?

I see. Pardon me for not reading it properly. :p

jamprop
07-04-13, 17:00
Hi Everyone,

Happy to hear CSA passed for CR.
I own a unit in CR and wondering what kind of Interior design work needs to be done for a condo like CR.

Do I have to start looking and get quotation from ID company now or should I ask ID company to visit the unit after TOP for quotation.

Appreciate your advises....

Komo
07-04-13, 18:42
Hi Everyone,

I own a unit in CR and wondering what kind of Interior design work needs to be done for a condo like CR.

Do I have to start looking and get quotation from ID company now or should I ask ID company to visit the unit after TOP for quotation.

if unsure which Id can start talking to a few to compare ideas and which one you can communicate with. then narrow down and shortlist for site visit after top. have about 1 mth to do this as defects rectification is in process. Reno can't start anyway before defects is rectified.:D

NorthernStar
08-04-13, 07:53
Hi Everyone,

my ID friend told me that many owners from CR are engaging ID now..

Depending on your requirement.. some ID firms provide standard package or u can specify what you exactly want and they will quote you.. however, to be more prudent, you must also tell exactly what material you want first.. even asked them to draw a proposal first.. This will prevent future increases in their quote as they will say material upgraded, Need higher skill carpenter to do the work as the design is very complex, etc..... But some ID firms will not entertain you with the drawings first b4 u engaged them..

jamprop
08-04-13, 16:55
Thanks Komo and NStar for the input.

Do you know any well known, proven and cost effective good ID firms that I can start discuss and get more insight into it?

Thought of tapping your experience on this.

Thanks...

ay123
08-04-13, 17:31
i spent less than $30k for 3 bedroom size exclude furniture. let me know if interested.
items:-
full pacquet floor for balcony
full panel cabinet wall for TV (full length side)
buildup bed + cabinet for girl's room
lighting (false ceiling)
full mirror (1 wall)
paint
cabinet in master room
some minor items
full length curtain (< $1200)

NorthernStar
08-04-13, 18:26
Thanks Komo and NStar for the input.

Do you know any well known, proven and cost effective good ID firms that I can start discuss and get more insight into it?

Thought of tapping your experience on this.

Thanks...
Hard to advice on ID firms... different ID different taste.. Find a ID personnel who u r comfortable with and start brain-storming together... Go IMM, Expo..

xemz127
25-04-13, 13:52
any owners of the CR here? this thread seems very quiet though it's in the middle of TOP application.... :sleep:

HCL
25-04-13, 17:18

Does CR show room available now? I went there few months ago but was close. I will like to see the actual finishing if their show room is open

NorthernStar
25-04-13, 17:25
Does CR show room available now? I went there few months ago but was close. I will like to see the actual finishing if their show room is open
showroom for CR dismantled more than 1 year ago to leave space for The Nautical .. You can only find the CR's model in the current showroom.

jenshuang
25-04-13, 17:30
any owners of the CR here? this thread seems very quiet though it's in the middle of TOP application.... :sleep:
no news for the CR's TOP since the CSC site inspection's date confirmed.. some touch-up works and fine-tuning of the entrance lightings still on going..

jenshuang
25-04-13, 17:31
Hi HCL, you can join the CR facebook group.. we have some showroom photos there.

devilshin
25-04-13, 17:41
no news for the CR's TOP since the CSC site inspection's date confirmed.. some touch-up works and fine-tuning of the entrance lightings still on going..

Ya, very silent.. Was hoping CR could get TOP ASAP..

jamprop
28-04-13, 09:17
Ya, very silent.. Was hoping CR could get TOP ASAP..

visited the site Thursday evening. Re-painting is going on and it looks much better than earlier. When I asked the site supervisor, he said mostly all done and expect end May to mid Jun for TOP.

devilshin
11-05-13, 13:51
Oversea currently, and read that there was flood near sembawang complex over last week. How bad was it? Does it affect CR?

jenshuang
11-05-13, 14:16
Oversea currently, and read that there was flood near sembawang complex over last week. How bad was it? Does it affect CR?
doesn't hear any news about this..

btw, one agent managed to snap some photos inside
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/14337168/for-rent-canberra-residences

Komo
11-05-13, 16:59
flash flood in this area quite common. can be serious enough to stall cars. garment should do something:mad:

ixus888
11-05-13, 21:09
flash flood in this area quite common. can be serious enough to stall cars. garment should do something:mad:

http://www.pub.gov.sg/managingflashfloods/Pages/recent.aspx

PUB working on it...

xemz127
12-05-13, 11:42
http://www.pub.gov.sg/managingflashfloods/Pages/recent.aspx

PUB working on it...

hehe the video also uploaded to youtube liao....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb_PZSR_aJg

cedarlake1
12-05-13, 12:40
hehe the video also uploaded to youtube liao....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb_PZSR_aJg

Oh no! Hope CR car park not affected...

jeffrey.teng
13-05-13, 18:11
visited the site Thursday evening. Re-painting is going on and it looks much better than earlier. When I asked the site supervisor, he said mostly all done and expect end May to mid Jun for TOP.

Yup! The keys and handbook are prepared! Wait for hand-over soon!

cedarlake1
13-05-13, 21:55
Yup! The keys and handbook are prepared! Wait for hand-over soon!

Sure or not? Did not see TOP application submitted in BCA ..

cedarlake1
16-05-13, 20:31
Key collection web site is live now.....

http://canberraresidences-mccl.com.sg/index.php?page=mcc-location

devilshin
16-05-13, 20:48
Key collection web site is live now.....

http://canberraresidences-mccl.com.sg/index.php?page=mcc-location

:jump-for-joy: :jump-for-joy: Very good sign, thanks for updating!
Hope they can obtain TOP soon!

mkmm
17-05-13, 08:42
:jump-for-joy: :jump-for-joy: Very good sign, thanks for updating!
Hope they can obtain TOP soon!
Congrats...to all CR's owners!!!

xemz127
17-05-13, 09:53
Congrates CR owners! :cheers4:

anyone knows when is the construction start date? was it end of year 2011?

if that's true, it means the MCC only used 1.5~2years to complete the project!! superb~! :scared-5:

jenshuang
17-05-13, 13:46
Congrates CR owners! :cheers4:

anyone knows when is the construction start date? was it end of year 2011?

if that's true, it means the MCC only used 1.5~2years to complete the project!! superb~! :scared-5:
CR start foundation in Feb/March 2011. so, it is about 2.3 years ++

attached timeline photos here and hope u enjoy!

cedarlake1
17-05-13, 14:06

Nice pictures to show history... appreciated.

azeoprop
17-05-13, 16:02
Congrats! Almost bought the 1 bedder during preview, but those pool facing ones all snapped up before me. :o

xemz127
17-05-13, 16:55

wao!!! impressive!! and your timeline photos as well!! thanks for sharing! :cheers4:

cedarlake1
24-05-13, 21:49
Still no TOP,

Enjoy a picture on the pool....

Vpromax
25-05-13, 15:36
Nice pool view..:o Congrats

ericlyk
29-05-13, 08:45
Sure or not? Did not see TOP application submitted in BCA ..

Hi Buyers, does anyone know the TOP status for CR after the BCA inspection..? Looks like they are trying hard and works still going on at site. :banghead:

cedarlake1
29-05-13, 18:22
Hi Buyers, does anyone know the TOP status for CR after the BCA inspection..? Looks like they are trying hard and works still going on at site. :banghead:

Yeah, people already tired to try to know what is the status of TOP already, only thing can do is wait and wait...

jamprop
06-06-13, 17:11
Yeah, people already tired to try to know what is the status of TOP already, only thing can do is wait and wait...

Heard that TOP applied n waiting for approval... soon...

cedarlake1
18-06-13, 17:11
A1365-10003-2010-BP01 BCA-TOP-APPLN PROCESSING 17/06/2013 21:33:04 -

TOP application just issued...

devilshin
18-06-13, 20:47
A1365-10003-2010-BP01 BCA-TOP-APPLN PROCESSING 17/06/2013 21:33:04 -

TOP application just issued...

Thanks for the update. Can't wait for the next level!

devilshin
20-06-13, 10:17
A1365-10003-2010-BP01 BCA-TOP-APPLN APPROVED 19/06/2013 7:21:46

TOP Approved!

cedarlake1
20-06-13, 12:44
A1365-10003-2010-BP01 BCA-TOP-APPLN APPROVED 19/06/2013 7:21:46

TOP Approved!

Good good
:tongue3: :tsk-tsk: :)

Hippie3005
20-06-13, 19:51
Wow.....that's great news!

cedarlake1
20-06-13, 20:28
Wow.....that's great news!

Overview..

http://www.saaarchitects.com.sg/projects/canberra-residences/

jenshuang
20-06-13, 20:54
Overview..

http://www.saaarchitects.com.sg/projects/canberra-residences/
Better than my expectation from the pictures.. hope the quality is ok.:cheers1:

Hippie3005
21-06-13, 21:20
Agree, looks better than expected.

Komo
22-06-13, 09:05
already lose confidence in china con. not keen to rectify defects. just give excuses and use delay tactics

Komo
22-06-13, 09:05
but cr does not have many units so hopefully is better work quality

jamprop
24-06-13, 02:05
but cr does not have many units so hopefully is better work quality
That's indeed good news.. How long will it take to receive Key after TOP approved...

devilshin
24-06-13, 11:11
Just received call from law firm.. :cheers4:

jenshuang
24-06-13, 12:33
yup.. i received call too..

jenshuang
24-06-13, 12:38
Future neighbours, you can join us on the facebook discussion in a closed group.

jenshuang
24-06-13, 12:41
already lose confidence in china con. not keen to rectify defects. just give excuses and use delay tactics
i also have this worry too.. Hope that not all the china firms are like that.. Getting keys soon, will know the actual quality by then. :cheers1:

devilshin
30-06-13, 20:48
Passed by just now, and saw someone already moved in their furnitures.. wow, so fast!

jenshuang
01-07-13, 17:44
Passed by just now, and saw someone already moved in their furnitures.. wow, so fast!
A few neighbours feedback that those units are belong to MCC's staffs.

Inital feedback: ceiling high is confirm @ 2.9m

jamprop
02-07-13, 08:55
A few neighbours feedback that those units are belong to MCC's staffs.

Inital feedback: ceiling high is confirm @ 2.9m

2.9m (9.5 foot) should be pretty good.

I heard developer releasing keys as batch, from lower floor to higher.... so, might take some time for everyone to get notified on key collection...

devilshin
02-07-13, 09:11
Except the 5th floor unit, I think it is by block too. Some blocks have been ready for some time.

jamprop
02-07-13, 09:23
Except the 5th floor unit, I think it is by block too. Some blocks have been ready for some time.

you mean, 5th floor is not ready yet? It looks like all units in all floors have been completed....It could be the requirement for TOP?
i thought the spread key collection is to even out the crowd....

jenshuang
02-07-13, 09:29
it is block by block release.. so far, i knew blk 519, 521, 501 some owners have received letters. Some units need final cleaning before developer will release keys... didn't hear from any penthouse owner received their letter.

devilshin
02-07-13, 10:25
I believe those penthouses on 5th floor might need re-painting. Saw many stains.

ericlyk
08-07-13, 11:46
it is block by block release.. so far, i knew blk 519, 521, 501 some owners have received letters. Some units need final cleaning before developer will release keys... didn't hear from any penthouse owner received their letter.

Understand that some of the owner will be collecting their keys this week, do share about the units and the workmanship.... Saw the workers are cleaning some of the units over the weekends:cheers1:

jamprop
11-07-13, 15:48
Understand that some of the owner will be collecting their keys this week, do share about the units and the workmanship.... Saw the workers are cleaning some of the units over the weekends:cheers1:

anyone received the key and manged to visit your place?

NorthernStar
11-07-13, 17:56
Agent's photos

jenshuang
11-07-13, 18:51
anyone received the key and manged to visit your place?
i will be collecting my keys tomorrow.;)

Komo
11-07-13, 19:13
Agent's photos
looks good ... :D

devilshin
11-07-13, 19:33
Collected my key today. The swimming pool and landscape are very nice! The bedroom apparently smaller than my expectation, putting a queens bed in MBR seem to be quite cramp.
Facing some problems with the tiles.. Other than that, mostly are painting issues.. Waiting for them to contact me, see how to rectify it.. Feel the workmanship is not very satisfying. :banghead:

jamprop
12-07-13, 11:39
Collected my key today. The swimming pool and landscape are very nice! The bedroom apparently smaller than my expectation, putting a queens bed in MBR seem to be quite cramp.
Facing some problems with the tiles.. Other than that, mostly are painting issues.. Waiting for them to contact me, see how to rectify it.. Feel the workmanship is not very satisfying. :banghead:

First of all many congratulations...
Did the developer give you the dimensions of the bed rooms, living etc.,
Wonder what is the size of the MBR? Is it 12X12 feet?
Can you elaborate more on workmanship why you feel that it is not very satisfying.... the finishing of kitchen or toilet not good?

jamprop
12-07-13, 11:43

Wondering what is the monthly maintenance cost / square foot?

devilshin
12-07-13, 15:48
Wondering what is the monthly maintenance cost / square foot?

It is charged at S$43 per share value, before gst.

devilshin
12-07-13, 15:49
First of all many congratulations...
Did the developer give you the dimensions of the bed rooms, living etc.,
Wonder what is the size of the MBR? Is it 12X12 feet?
Can you elaborate more on workmanship why you feel that it is not very satisfying.... the finishing of kitchen or toilet not good?

No layout with dimension given, bring your own measuring tape or if you engage an ID, get them to measure for you. MBR size, I believed it depends on what type of layout/house you are getting.
Kitchen & toilet actually are not too bad.

jenshuang
13-07-13, 08:31
some photos.

devilshin
13-07-13, 09:10
some photos.

You have a very greeny balcony view, so nice. Do you faced any problem with the unit?

Komo
13-07-13, 09:12
some photos.
great shots! is the lift lobby air-conditioned and carpark separate between residence and visitors and gantry for residence only?:p

jenshuang
13-07-13, 10:02
You have a very greeny balcony view, so nice. Do you faced any problem with the unit?
my unit has more defects than my neighbor in other blk. we went to each other unit to see.. overall still ok. parquet and kitchen tiles need to rework. later will meet MCC for joint-site inspection.

jenshuang
13-07-13, 10:05
great shots! is the lift lobby air-conditioned and carpark separate between residence and visitors and gantry for residence only?:p
This condo is an open, green, resort concept. no air-con at lift lobby, motion sensor at the lobby area for lights. To my surprise, inside is quite windy. Maybe yesterday wind is strong.;)

jenshuang
13-07-13, 10:11
so far no separation between visitor and residents for the carparks. car park space is limited here too.

xemz127
13-07-13, 13:52
This condo is an open, green, resort concept. no air-con at lift lobby, motion sensor at the lobby area for lights. To my surprise, inside is quite windy. Maybe yesterday wind is strong.;)

The condo looks good! Congrates!

Hopefully gov won't remove that small patch of greeneries though the EC opposite CR coming soon..

jamprop
13-07-13, 16:04
The condo looks good! Congrates!

Hopefully gov won't remove that small patch of greeneries though the EC opposite CR coming soon..
Heard that sports hall facility is planned beside CR show flat n behind New EC . In 3 years time... The surrounding will be nice...

xemz127
13-07-13, 18:38
Heard that sports hall facility is planned beside CR show flat n behind New EC . In 3 years time... The surrounding will be nice...

the sports hall was planned in 90's already... so sbw ppl was waiting for >20 years and nothing was done... :(

in fact there are two ECs now in sbw... haha trying to boost up the population here for the justification of sports hall + NS12... :spliff2:

devilshin
17-07-13, 16:44
SP guy came by to turn on power & water supply today, and he was telling me that, so far, almost every house that he visited have complains, some very serious..
Watch out when you turn on the water supply, as you will start to see water leaking here and there. The most serious case was, the whole shower knob cannot stand the water pressure, and end up, burst out... So, when you turn on the water supply, quickly run a check and turn off whichever that leak!

Oh, the SP guy said, this developer is going to bankrupt soon, the workmanship so bad.. This is based on his observation comparing to other housing/condo. :doh:

xemz127
17-07-13, 18:03
SP guy came by to turn on power & water supply today, and he was telling me that, so far, almost every house that he visited have complains, some very serious..
Watch out when you turn on the water supply, as you will start to see water leaking here and there. The most serious case was, the whole shower knob cannot stand the water pressure, and end up, burst out... So, when you turn on the water supply, quickly run a check and turn off whichever that leak!

Oh, the SP guy said, this developer is going to bankrupt soon, the workmanship so bad.. This is based on his observation comparing to other housing/condo. :doh:

Hmmm.. Sound serious from the way u described it.. I thought MCC has got quite some numbers of condo projects on going. If the are bankrupted then who might take over and how's the transition like? :tsk-tsk:

Serenity
17-07-13, 18:46
I tot today papers mentioned MCC gave the highest bids for land parcel at Tampines and expecting to launch around $1, 100.

Greenwood
17-07-13, 19:24
Watch out when you turn on the water supply, as you will start to see water leaking here and there. The most serious case was, the whole shower knob cannot stand the water pressure, and end up, burst out... So, when you turn on the water supply, quickly run a check and turn off whichever that leak
Any other feedback from owners? Devilshin, did you experience the same thing?

devilshin
17-07-13, 20:01
Hmmm.. Sound serious from the way u described it.. I thought MCC has got quite some numbers of condo projects on going. If the are bankrupted then who might take over and how's the transition like? :tsk-tsk:

I thought this is the first condo project for them? after years as sub-con for HDB, and built an EC before this project.

devilshin
17-07-13, 20:02
I tot today papers mentioned MCC gave the highest bids for land parcel at Tampines and expecting to launch around $1, 100.

they are not going to bankrupt LAH, the SP guy just being exaggerate.. I don't think a developer can go bankrupt in Singapore.

devilshin
17-07-13, 20:05
Any other feedback from owners? Devilshin, did you experience the same thing?

Tiles is the biggest issue I have.. Although I do have water leaking in 2nd bedroom, but it can be sealed off easily.. those shower knob 'bursting off' issue was told SP guy and Management worker..

jenshuang
17-07-13, 22:59
My ID told me the quality is above average compare to those condos he has visited. depend on who u want to believe even the SP guy can say things like MCC going to bankrupt.

Yup, did heard there are 3 units water leaks due to high pressure of water once the unit turn on the water supply.

So far, i am happy with the purchase although there are defects to be fixed. Try to upload photos but seem like i can't upload now

tboonk
18-07-13, 08:13
My ID told me the quality is above average compare to those condos he has visited. depend on who u want to believe even the SP guy can say things like MCC going to bankrupt.

Yup, did heard there are 3 units water leaks due to high pressure of water once the unit turn on the water supply.

So far, i am happy with the purchase although there are defects to be fixed. Try to upload photos but seem like i can't upload now

Yes, pictures will be great!

ericlyk
18-07-13, 11:02

Thanks for sharing, it's helpful for the owners to look up on these common defects when they collect their keys.;)

jenshuang
18-07-13, 11:14
Please join the fb group. There are many photos and discussions on futures activities and sharing of some defects found in each owner's units.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/305009716245010/

Jornada
18-07-13, 14:07

Im in no way affiliated with MCC but I read this as a general comment by the SP guy after witnessing the workmanship and not a justifiable fact that MCC is actually going bankrupt....

For the record, developers that are granted a sale license for Singapore projects need to meet certain qualifying criteria (i.e. 1 million paid up capital, track records of at least 5 years IIRC). More details here http://www.ura.gov.sg/lad/HBG/housingDeveloper.htm. Most of the transaction monies have to be deposited into a project account which can only be utilised for construction purposes.

Most importantly, make sure that your hard-earned $$$ is worth during the defects liability period of 12 mths from TOP. Looking forward to more pics from you guys.....:)

devilshin
20-07-13, 20:19
Somehow, the management decided to provide shuttle service to Sembawang MRT station, starting 15 Aug. The time table is available in management office.

jenshuang
21-07-13, 21:54
http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9335550848/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9335550988/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9332761477/

Basement garden
http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9335552074/

Gym
http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9332740575/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9335529532/

Jacuzzi
http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9332740695/

jenshuang
21-07-13, 22:39
http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9332741435/

tboonk
22-07-13, 22:07
http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9332741435/

Can you repost your pictures? Cannot see anything of them....

jenshuang
23-07-13, 12:42
Can you repost your pictures? Cannot see anything of them....
haha.. tried but the pix can't display.. u can right click and open in new tab or copy the link and open in other web browser.

FamilyGuy72
24-07-13, 11:54
http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9332742207/

Is that hairline cracks on the wall tiles ?

jenshuang
24-07-13, 19:53
http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9332742207/

Is that hairline cracks on the wall tiles ?
Nope.. it is a featured design..

Komo
24-07-13, 20:47
Nope.. it is a featured design..
Maybe should double check... rather amazing, look as if they "draw" the design after the tiles are laid

jenshuang
24-07-13, 21:02
Maybe should double check... rather amazing, look as if they "draw" the design after the tiles are laid
No worry.. My ID confirmed that this is a design which will cost more as the tiles need to be placed according to the lines drawn..:cheers1:

jenshuang
29-07-13, 07:32
tried to display the pix again but still failed.. haha :ashamed1:

azeoprop
29-07-13, 09:49
tried to display the pix again but still failed.. haha :ashamed1:
On your flickr photo, click on "more ways to share" icon and grab the html/BBcode and paste it here like this:

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2888/9332742207_6d6c464bd4_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9332742207/)
CR (http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9332742207/) by jenshuang (http://www.flickr.com/people/99124229@N07/), on Flickr

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3742/9332740695_867c73d7e0_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9332740695/)
CR (http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9332740695/) by jenshuang (http://www.flickr.com/people/99124229@N07/), on Flickr
:)

jenshuang
29-07-13, 10:21
Thanks azeoprop!.. i am actually trying to do that this morning.. somehow it still can't display. emm.. i notice the BBcode i copied is different from urs.. maybe i need to do some studies here. Thank you.:cheers1:

On your flickr photo, click on "more ways to share" icon and grab the html/BBcode and paste it here like this:

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2888/9332742207_6d6c464bd4_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9332742207/)
CR (http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9332742207/) by jenshuang (http://www.flickr.com/people/99124229@N07/), on Flickr

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3742/9332740695_867c73d7e0_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9332740695/)
CR (http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9332740695/) by jenshuang (http://www.flickr.com/people/99124229@N07/), on Flickr
:)

jenshuang
29-07-13, 10:25
Thanks azeoprop!.. i am actually trying to do that this morning.. somehow it still can't display. emm.. i notice the BBcode i copied is different from urs.. maybe i need to do some studies here. Thank you.:cheers1:
ok.. i know why my method don't work now.;)

welovestar
23-09-13, 14:46
some photos.

Thank you very much for the photos.
Although I am not CR owner, we are waiting for TN just across the road :)

CR seems to give us an idea of what to expect? :)

fteocs
23-09-13, 16:08

Hi

How is the defects rectifications coming along. Is MCC responsive and responsible?

How the rectification? in good order if cant fix what recourse?

jenshuang
23-09-13, 17:28
Hi

How is the defects rectifications coming along. Is MCC responsive and responsible?

How the rectification? in good order if cant fix what recourse?

i have to say i am quite lucky that my defects list is still acceptable.. rectification done and reno almost done. going to move in soon.

MCC not so responsive but the engineer from main-con are ok. They tried do whatever i requested. i even called him up and ask him to change water tap and drill holes for me after i decided to change the tap.

they don't have much workers, got to give them some times.

jenshuang
23-09-13, 17:30
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2810/9893023044_cf4f4f0495_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9893023044/)
CR (http://www.flickr.com/photos/99124229@N07/9893023044/) by jenshuang (http://www.flickr.com/people/99124229@N07/), on Flickr