PDA

View Full Version : Property Market Update Seminar by FEO on 28 Jan 2011

Regulators
26-01-11, 23:27
I came across this seminar to be held by FEO on 28 January 2011. I thought you guys might be interested to attend. I wonder if it is just a gimmick to get people to buy their condos :D

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singapore-real-estate-event/212

kane
26-01-11, 23:37
huh? they conducting seminar? so the durian seller telling people what's happening in the durian supply and how to pick good quality durians. :cheers1:

actually, strangely, i think it's better those analyst who talk and have no skin in the game.

of course, caveat emptor, just don't be left carrying the baby when the music stops.

Regulators
26-01-11, 23:43
I think everyone should probably know what is their agenda, but it would still be interesting to hear what else they have to say.

kane
26-01-11, 23:46
i would like to pose them the question of why they are selling shore and sound as leashold when they got it as freehold. :D

Regulators
26-01-11, 23:49
they will just tell you it makes business sense

i would like to pose them the question of why they are selling shore and sound as leashold when they got it as freehold. :D

kane
27-01-11, 23:38
Yes, it makes perfect business sense. Good luck to the guys who try to enbloc the place after 30years. I really wonder how the process will be like then.