PDA

View Full Version : 99-year leasehold site at Hillview up for tender

westman
26-02-11, 10:31
Saw today ST news mixed development in Hillview launching on Next week.
All nearby projects price chiong akandatang like Bishan?

What your take?

Regulators
26-02-11, 10:40
I how it is not the empty plot of land beside hillvista and mindef. Traffic already a nightmare along hillview, with the mixed dev, will be even worse. :doh:

What your take?

Wild Falcon
26-02-11, 12:07
Hillview Ave traffic is never a nightmare unless there's accident or road closures (MRT construction) on Upper Bukit Timah causing a tailback to the Hillview roundabout. That's the problem of "roundabout" design - just like newton circus will be a nightmare when there's accident/jam along any of the main roads. Anyway, with more developments, infrastructure will be added. If you look at masterplan and with railway land reclaimed back to Singapore, the plan is to build a tunnel out to Dairy Farm between Glendale Park and Hillview Park.

Anyway, the GLS land is opposite Glendale Park, presumably can get out to main road faster. Those land near Hillvista are for lowlying landed property and education institution.

Would be an interesting site to watch. No existing MRT station (unlike Bishan or Sengkang) and lower catchment of HDB upgraders (compared to Bishan or Sengkang) but got future MRT station and near nature and exclusively private. The railway land reclaimed might be developeed into some nature corridor or rail trail running all the way to the city. Probably a more "niche" site compared to Bishan or Sengkang but should see some fierce bidding.

rattydrama
26-02-11, 20:55

What your take?
Where is the exact location? What is the distance away from mrt?

Regulators
26-02-11, 21:14
It should be the huge empty plot in front of glendale, beside Mindef. There will be a height restriction, permitted to build no taller than 10 storeys i think. Location is 5 minutes walk to MRT. I think the plot of land is better used for a park coz it is really nice and serene.

kane
26-02-11, 21:46
too valuable for a park. they'll have to head to bukit timah hill for some peace and serenity.

Regulators
26-02-11, 21:52
i think mindef should shift to tuas instead (nearer to the military exercise grounds) as it is sitting on a huge piece of valuable land.

too valuable for a park. they'll have to head to bukit timah hill for some peace and serenity.

Regulators
26-02-11, 21:53
i think mindef should shift to tuas instead (nearer to the military exercise grounds) as it is sitting on a huge piece of valuable land.

kane
26-02-11, 21:56
there might be some resistance to your suggestion.

Condo Kaiser
26-02-11, 23:10
Haha, it will be damn funny if all the generals have to work from Tuas.

I mean they have to do something to justify thier sky high pay check right? Think of all the useless COL/BG that is working in Mindef... All of them taking home 5 digit pay...

:doh:

Regulators
26-02-11, 23:19
i see all those BGs, colonels and majors wearing uniforms in public, behaving so yaya papaya but they forget common folks like us pay their salaries, in my mind i just treat them like our servants :doh: :doh:

Haha, it will be damn funny if all the generals have to work from Tuas.

I mean they have to do something to justify thier sky high pay check right? Think of all the useless COL/BG that is working in Mindef... All of them taking home 5 digit pay...

:doh:

westman
27-02-11, 00:36

HQ will never near border. :doh:
Also, if there is military trouble, officers can quickly hide beneath bt timah hill...:D :D :D

Just kidding....

land118
27-02-11, 08:12
Mindef entrenched in current location, doubt it will happen, will be quite a mission to move although not mission impossible...

land118
27-02-11, 08:16
i see all those BGs, colonels and majors wearing uniforms in public, behaving so yaya papaya but they forget common folks like us pay their salaries, in my mind i just treat them like our servants :doh: :doh:Look at it the other way, at least they appear confident about themselves, not look like some sissy out of this world..., the ones that justify their pay as those who go for overseas UN or humanitarian missions or chairman of annual NDP, at least we know that they really work hard...

CCR
27-02-11, 08:55
Land price for hill view site 650 psf

kane
27-02-11, 09:29
Land price for hill view site 650 psf

I'd go with 620psf.

westman
27-02-11, 09:38
If the bidding price is around 6xx, it would make the first JLD white site (closed on jul 2010) looks cheap!

Unless MBT roll out more cooling measures to discourage developers to bid GLS aggressively all thanks to Bishan high bidding!

kane
27-02-11, 09:46
And the buyers aren't the culprit here. So don't penalize us with lower LTV.

westman
27-02-11, 10:14
And the buyers aren't the culprit here. So don't penalize us with lower LTV.

Exactly! Developers should be targeted as well!

devilplate
27-02-11, 10:28
this plot got mall/retail component? if got, den 650psf...if dun have 550psf

CCR
27-02-11, 11:06
Can't possibly go higher than 650 psf based on tannery pricing

Wild Falcon
27-02-11, 11:41
There is no height restriction on this plot unlike the rest of the FH condos in the vicinity, which means can build to plot ratio of 2.8 (36 floors issit?). I believe the height restrictions on the rest of the Hillview condo will be removed in due course when the MRT is up and running. Should have amazing views of nature reserves all around. BTW, the view towards Mindef is also quite nice leh - low colonial buildings on a hill. Hehe. Small plot with only 200+ units. I would rank quality of this plot above the punggol one. I think rational bids around 600+ psf bah unless a crazy fellow like Capitaland put in an outrageous bid.

rattydrama
27-02-11, 12:33
It should be the huge empty plot in front of glendale, beside Mindef. There will be a height restriction, permitted to build no taller than 10 storeys i think. Location is 5 minutes walk to MRT. I think the plot of land is better used for a park coz it is really nice and serene.

the access to this area is pretty restricted unless the gov decides to re-do the access areas.

mixed developement - is it necessary and is there crowd?

rattydrama
27-02-11, 12:36
Can't possibly go higher than 650 psf based on tannery pricing
btw, it will be leasehold right? the surrounding are freehold so the psf might not be fantastic...cannot go beyond 700psf.

rattydrama
27-02-11, 12:37
this plot got mall/retail component? if got, den 650psf...if dun have 550psf

you might be telling a price a developer should bid .....should we all say cannot go beyond certain price so who ever bid above that price are stupid/crazy and aggressive and go against the government's efforts to cool down the market....

Regulators
27-02-11, 12:38
With mindef around how to remove height restriction? If they shift mindef elsewhere and develop the land, the area has huge potential.
There is no height restriction on this plot unlike the rest of the FH condos in the vicinity, which means can build to plot ratio of 2.8 (36 floors issit?). I believe the height restrictions on the rest of the Hillview condo will be removed in due course when the MRT is up and running. Should have amazing views of nature reserves all around. BTW, the view towards Mindef is also quite nice leh - low colonial buildings on a hill. Hehe. Small plot with only 200+ units. I would rank quality of this plot above the punggol one. I think rational bids around 600+ psf bah unless a crazy fellow like Capitaland put in an outrageous bid.

rattydrama
27-02-11, 12:41
With mindef around how to remove height restriction? If they shift mindef elsewhere and develop the land, the area has huge potential.

then shift to where?

westman
27-02-11, 12:59
you might be telling a price a developer should bid .....should we all say cannot go beyond certain price so who ever bid above that price are stupid/crazy and aggressive and go against the government's efforts to cool down the market....

remember most forumers here say bishan worth at most 680psf?
it turn out to be that way for most biddings except Capitaland.

With our discussion here, it probably between 550~650.. guess who will be the hero to bid 750?

Regulators
27-02-11, 13:03
can't think of any better place than lim chu kang.
then shift to where?

rattydrama
27-02-11, 13:11
remember most forumers here say bishan worth at most 680psf?
it turn out to be that way for most biddings except Capitaland.

With our discussion here, it probably between 550~650.. guess who will be the hero to bid 750?

bargain hunter said FEO can bid and sell 1500psf so capitaland aggressively capitalised on that information......

rattydrama
27-02-11, 13:15
can't think of any better place than lim chu kang.

already have some army camps there....cannot place everyone in one location right? and I think these officers dont want to travel all the way from east to Lim Chu Kang everyday. This is consider super ulu with no proper public transport connection so far.

Regulators
27-02-11, 13:16
Just look at lanai and hillvista and you know whether 1500psf can make it for the area. If really launch at this kind of ridiculous prices, really make hillington and other freehold condos in hillview look very cheap
bargain hunter said FEO can bid and sell 1500psf so capitaland aggressively capitalised on that information......

westman
27-02-11, 13:16

hahaha.. so hillview new LH project can sell at? 1200psf?

Regulators
27-02-11, 13:18
The whole idea of moving them there is in case there is war, they can all scramble into the forest to continue their ops there mah. They can even consider digging underground tunnels in lim chu kang for their emergency ops
already have some army camps there....cannot place everyone in one location right? and I think these officers dont want to travel all the way from east to Lim Chu Kang everyday. This is consider super ulu with no proper public transport connection so far.

westman
27-02-11, 13:24
The whole idea of moving them there is in case there is war, they can all scramble into the forest to continue their ops there mah. They can even consider digging underground tunnels in lim chu kang for their emergency ops

oopssss... Top secret! Shhhhhhh...

It's a honest mistake and let move on... :D :D :D

rattydrama
27-02-11, 13:29
Just look at lanai and hillvista and you know whether 1500psf can make it for the area. If really launch at this kind of ridiculous prices, really make hillington and other freehold condos in hillview look very cheap

so buy buy buy now huat huat huat.... then u see more enbloc for hillview FH old condo...

Regulators
27-02-11, 13:31
If I can predict their war strategy through tcss, then I can be their military strategist liao. No need $100k a month, just $10k will do
oopssss... Top secret! Shhhhhhh...

It's a honest mistake and let move on... :D :D :D

rattydrama
27-02-11, 13:31
hahaha.. so hillview new LH project can sell at? 1200psf?

I was told if a district has FL and LH nerby, usually those LH price cannot catch up and lag behind much. So that is not quality buy. If people looking at hillview, the first impression is FH project. impression is a very powerful thing.

Unless it is a mixed project, if not developer can put their resources somewhere else for better return.

Regulators
27-02-11, 13:34
Which project in hv you think got en bloc potential? If buy at 7xxpsf, developers can pay 8xxpsf to enbloc in future and sell at 1400psf.
so buy buy buy now huat huat huat.... then u see more enbloc for hillview FH old condo...

rattydrama
27-02-11, 13:34

yr reasoning very lame maybe you are right.

rattydrama
27-02-11, 13:37
Which project in hv you think got en bloc potential? If buy at 7xxpsf, developers can pay 8xxpsf to enbloc in future and sell at 1400psf.

Most of the first owner bought @ very cheap price so maybe it make sense to enbloc after another 10 years .... FH is what everyone looking for including those new immigrants who will become one if they stay in SG long enough.

I am still looking around....maybe you better than me, I am newbie in ppty.

westman
27-02-11, 13:38

ratty, is "ROD" your double nick?
Behave like "ROD" with "buy buy buy...." hahahaha....:D :D :D

westman
27-02-11, 13:39
Most of the first owner bought @ very cheap price so maybe it make sense to enbloc after another 10 years .... FH is what everyone looking for including those new immigrants who will become one if they stay in SG long enough.

I am still looking around....maybe you better than me, I am newbie in ppty.

actually, me current bio some projects there and awaiting to enter market when timing is right. :D :D :D

land118
27-02-11, 13:45
This was announced in GLS on 25 Nov 2010:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2010/pr10-137.html

Site is opposed Glendale Park:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/graphics/2010/pr10-137a17.pdf

Estimated 360 units
Estimated commercial space: 6000sqm
Estimated site area: 1.5ha =~161,458sqft

rattydrama
27-02-11, 13:48
ratty, is "ROD" your double nick?
Behave like "ROD" with "buy buy buy...." hahahaha....:D :D :D

definitely not, I kenna his rod once....Oops!!

rattydrama
27-02-11, 13:54
This was announced in GLS on 25 Nov 2010:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2010/pr10-137.html

Site is opposed Glendale Park:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/graphics/2010/pr10-137a17.pdf

Estimated 360 units
Estimated commercial space: 6000sqm
Estimated site area: 1.5ha =~161,458sqft

Thanks for the link. gov should improve/upgrade the road but wondering is it in theie pipeline. MRT station is nearby hence more traffic is expected.

dtrax
27-02-11, 13:54
I have a feeling FE will bid furiously.. they already own lanai and hillvista, with chronicles of larnai at 1.4k psf I dont think they will jeopardize their existing sales and let another development sell at a lower price and besides with this new land and supposedly much better location to mrt, they can even up their psf price there to 1.5k psf

land118
27-02-11, 13:56
1. Nearest condo opposite this site is Hillview Heights, a freehold development by CDL, completed in 1996, it comprises 360 units. Last 5 transactions, about $800+psf:

29A Hillview Avenue #10-01
Freehold
$787
$1000k
20 Jan 11
29 Hillview Avenue #06-02
Freehold
$863
$845k
20 Dec 10
29A Hillview Avenue #10-08
Freehold
$835
$800k
14 Dec 10
29 Hillview Avenue #10-08
Freehold
$830
$795k
13 Dec 10
29 Hillview Avenue #01-06
Freehold
$843
$953k
09 Dec 10

2. Next to Hillview Heights is Hillington Green, a 999-years leasehold development by Hong Leong completed in 2003, it comprises 522 units
Last 5 transaction, also abt $800+ psf:

51 Hillview Avenue #01-04
999 Yrs From 19/05/1883
$820
$1828k
26 Jan 11
59 Hillview Avenue #07-06
999 Yrs From 19/05/1883
$885
$1200k
30 Dec 10
59 Hillview Avenue #05-05
999 Yrs From 19/05/1883
$885
$1200k
30 Dec 10
47 Hillview Avenue #02-06
999 Yrs From 19/05/1883
$785
$1200k
29 Dec 10
47 Hillview Avenue #05-03
999 Yrs From 19/05/1883
$891
$1208k
06 Dec 10

Wild Falcon
27-02-11, 14:02
If you look at the masterplan, there wasn't height restriction on this Hillview GLS site to begin with. The height restrictions only apply to the Hillview/Hume freehold land, in typical SG govt style. Therefore the height restrictions has nothing to do with Mindef considering all the 99LH GLS in the future closer to Mindef have no such height restrictions. Those FH condos in that area have a fairly good chance of removal of height restriction once the MRT is up and running. Imagine some of the condos there are only trading at 800+psf and FH and future plot intensification + future MRT. Might be a gold mine.

rattydrama
27-02-11, 15:50
I have a feeling FE will bid furiously.. they already own lanai and hillvista, with chronicles of larnai at 1.4k psf I dont think they will jeopardize their existing sales and let another development sell at a lower price and besides with this new land and supposedly much better location to mrt, they can even up their psf price there to 1.5k psf

good point, if we continue to hint to "developers" I think hill view owner will be very happy and price sure to go north.

land118
27-02-11, 17:03
Interesting to note is that scheduled to be released in April 2011, after the release of the mix development plot is a pure residential plot

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/graphics/2010/pr10-137a29.pdf

Est area: 1.45 ha
GPR:2.8
Estimated units: 405units

Developers interested in the mixed development plot will surely have to go for this plot as well....

westman
01-03-11, 08:18
From URA.gov.sg

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2011/pr11-20.html

28 February 2011
URA launches tender for commercial & residential site at Hillview Avenue
The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) has launched the commercial & residential site at Hillview Avenue for sale by public tender today.
The land parcel at Hillview Avenue is launched for sale under the Confirmed List of the 1st half 2011 (1H2011) Government Land Sales (GLS) Programme.

Land Parcel at Hillview Avenue
With a site area of about 1.4 ha, the land parcel will have a maximum permissible gross floor area (GFA) of 40,025 sqm and can potentially yield about 370 housing units. Commercial uses up to a maximum permissible GFA of 6,000 sqm is allowed to provide convenient retail amenities to serve the residents in the Hillview area.

Located near to the future Cashew and Hillview Stations, which are part of the Downtown Line 2 (DTL2) Mass Rapid Transit system, future residents of the proposed residential development on site will enjoy convenient public access to all parts of the island. The DTL2, which is connected to key precincts in the city centre including Bugis, Marina Bay and Chinatown, is scheduled for completion in 2015.

Wild Falcon
03-03-11, 21:29
Looking at the latest Bedok Reservoir site bid at $465psfppr, market is now back to normal :) Looks like maybe the GLCs (Capitaland and Keppel) get a slap on the wrist for bidding outrageous prices for the Bishan site :) This Bedok Reservoir site they are totally out of action. Its also interesting this Bedok Reservoir site is so much lower than the Punggol site at $765psfppr. Punggol considered 40% more valuable than Bedok nowadays?

CCR
03-03-11, 21:47
That is in line with current prices of waterfront collection.... They will prov sell at 900+ psf....

westman
03-03-11, 21:59
What will be the takes now?
Down grade to 550-600psfppr?

westman
03-03-11, 22:02
Looking at the latest Bedok Reservoir site bid at $465psfppr, market is now back to normal :) Looks like maybe the GLCs (Capitaland and Keppel) get a slap on the wrist for bidding outrageous prices for the Bishan site :) This Bedok Reservoir site they are totally out of action. Its also interesting this Bedok Reservoir site is so much lower than the Punggol site at $765psfppr. Punggol considered 40% more valuable than Bedok nowadays?

Wonder what would happened to the fate for lead bidding manager for punggol site?

Kana f for out running second for 27%?

rattydrama
03-03-11, 23:47
What will be the takes now?
Down grade to 550-600psfppr?
will the tennery buyer feel sad about it? FEO will be interested rite?

mr funny
07-03-11, 17:01
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/suite/story/0,4574,428281-1299009540,00.html?

Published March 1, 2011

99-year leasehold site at Hillview up for tender

By JERMAINE NG

THE Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) has launched a commercial and residential site at Hillview Avenue for sale by public tender.

The site was launched from the confirmed list of the Government Land Sales (GLS) programme for the first half of 2011. Two residential sites at Bishan Street 14 and Bartley Road, which are also under the GLS programme, were successfully triggered recently.

The land parcel at Hillview Avenue, which can be used for both commercial and residential development, has a site area of about 1.4 hectares and will have a maximum permissible gross floor area (GFA) of 40,025 sq m.

It can accommodate about 370 housing units with another 6,000 sq m set aside for commercial use to provide retail amenities for residents in the area.

Analysts expect the land parcel to be popular with developers as it is within an established private housing estate and is easily accessible via major roads and expressways. This is despite the current lack of access to MRT stations and variety in provision of commercial retail spaces within walking distance.

The 99-year leasehold site will be located near the future Cashew and Hillview MRT stations of the Downtown Line 2, which is scheduled for completion in 2015. This will increase the accessibility of the site.

Analysts also estimate that the site, which will likely attract mid-size developers, will see a top bid ranging from $570-630 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr).

Nicholas Mak, head of research at SLP International, expects at least four bids for the land parcel. 'There will be a few developers, such as CapitaLand and Far East Organization, who are interested in mixed developments,' he said.

Knight Frank's associate director of consultancy and research, Png Poh Soon, said: 'Although the site is a 99-year leasehold site, we expect the selling price of residential units on this site to be in the range of $1,100 to $1,200.

'This is because of the inclusion of commercial retail space, which functions as an added amenity to the residents and the future MRT stations.'

The tender for the site will close at noon on April 28. Selection of the successful tenderer will be based on the tendered land price only.

Wild Falcon
06-04-11, 11:43
The reserved site just beside this confirmed site at Hillview is triggered as well. Quite surprising that the developers did not wait to see the tender value for this site before commiting to the reserved site. Or perhaps some developer decided to target the reserved site sensing strong competition here?

devilplate
06-04-11, 11:45
The reserved site just beside this confirmed site at Hillview is triggered as well. Quite surprising that the developers did not wait to see the tender value for this site before commiting to the reserved site. Or perhaps some developer decided to target the reserved site sensing strong competition here?

the min bid to trigger the reserved site is way lower den the actual transacted px nowadays....they merely helping other big developer to trigger nia...hehe

Wild Falcon
06-04-11, 11:47
Possibly. But it means some developer just want quite badly to have exposure to the area.

the min bid to trigger the reserved site is way lower den the actual transacted px nowadays....they merely helping other big developer to trigger nia...hehe

devilplate
06-04-11, 11:50
Possibly. But it means some developer just want quite badly to have exposure to the area.

hmm...will it help to push up the neighbouring FH projects?

let say winning bid at 600psf(highly possible)....breakeven 900-1kpsf...selling px at 1.2-1.3kpsf...WOW....

if no 4yrs SSD, worth taking a look at neighbouring projects

Wild Falcon
06-04-11, 14:13
Oops. Sorry read the news wrongly. That site is not even available yet. The site will only be added onto the reserved list later this mth...

fclim
06-04-11, 16:19
Oops. Sorry read the news wrongly. That site is not even available yet. The site will only be added onto the reserved list later this mth...

With the exuberance displayed by developers, wonder why there is still a need for a reserved list. Just tender out the land. It's not as if we are in an economic crisis.

kane
06-04-11, 20:47
That's just a teaser, to play a little harder to get, so that people will bid it up. Just like when you search for a partner. If it's too good to be true and too easy to get, people won't value it.

Wild Falcon
28-04-11, 17:54
12 bids. Very close top bids - top bid only scrape 2nd highest by 2.6%.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/graphics/2011/pr11-50a.pdf

My maths not very good but is it something like $670psfppr? Then it's the second highest bid after Bishan (Bishan was something of a freak results).

ysyap
28-04-11, 17:58
12 bids. Very close top bids - top bid only scrape 2nd highest by 2.6%.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/graphics/2011/pr11-50a.pdf

My maths not very good but is it something like $670psfppr? Then it's the second highest bid after Bishan (Bishan was something of a freak results).Give another 10 years and its no longer a freak result le...

dtrax
28-04-11, 18:43
Tuas Technology Park is fareast right?

dtrax
28-04-11, 18:51
Haha as predicted.. Fareast terrorize the whole place liao:
http://www.thenextview.com/sgxnews/20100426_190007_Y03_8CD3AD7280E23410482576E20022AD0E.1.pdf

How could they let anyone outbid them with Chronicles of Larnia at 1.3k+ psf. Now hillview new development is no 1.5k psf no talk!

Wild Falcon
28-04-11, 20:25
Not at all surprised its FEO. After all, the last 3 launches in Hillview are all FEO - Hillview Regency, Hillvista, Lanai. FEO is quite "choosy" in their location and like to "dominate" an area, e.g. East Coast, Hillview.

azeoprop
28-04-11, 20:37
This one right next to Mindef HQ, so we will see another design with fins and limited open translucent glass window like 8cy again? :beats-me-man:

kingkong1984
28-04-11, 22:38
Why so many unblock arh?

Why?

Why?

kane
28-04-11, 23:26
what is the psf cost?

Wild Falcon
29-04-11, 00:12
You're right. Not only facing mindef will have fins - facing behind the little guilin behind also got visual control! Only those that face Bukit Timah Hill side and Hillvista side will have views.

This one right next to Mindef HQ, so we will see another design with fins and limited open translucent glass window like 8cy again? :beats-me-man:

Wild Falcon
29-04-11, 00:14
SINGAPORE : The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) said the tender for a commercial and residential site at Hillview Avenue closed on Thursday with a total of 12 bids.

The highest bid of S$289.77 million came from Tuas Technology Park, while the joint bid by Sing Holdings Limited and Fragrance Group Limited came in second at S$282.21 million.

Sim Lian Land and Sim Lian Development jointly handed in the third highest bid of S$268 million, while the lowest bid was S$175.80 million from Leng Hoe Development.

Colliers International's Director of Research & Advisory, Chia Siew Chuin, attributes the healthy number of bids to the site's proximity to the upcoming Hillview MRT Station and an established private residential area.

She added that it will also enjoy "future potential spill-over benefits" from upcoming land developments along the railway track.

"The highest bid price at S$673 per square foot per plot ratio (ppr) received for the tender of the subject site is generally reflective of the market expectations, where the land price gaps between the top three bids are about 3 to 8 per cent apart," Ms Chia said.

She estimates breakeven for a new project at the site at S$1,100 per square foot.

The 99-year lease site measuring 14,294.3 square metres has a maximum permissible gross floor area of 40,025 square metres.

It was launched for public tender on February 28. URA said the decision on the tender award will be made at a later date after evaluating the bids.

what is the psf cost?

devilplate
29-04-11, 00:18
You're right. Not only facing mindef will have fins - facing behind the little guilin behind also got visual control! Only those that face Bukit Timah Hill side and Hillvista side will have views.

All these visual control really necessary?:confused:

mindef ok lor....but 8cy case really....:confused:

devilplate
29-04-11, 00:21
recently developers put up high bid for mixed development....6xxpsf ppr for this one not shocking at all...that mixed devt at punggol aso 6xxpsf rite?

suburban retails malls r commanding high rentals and only a tiny wee bit lower den orchard malls

feeling abit sore now for tat hillvista unit i was eyeing last yr....ard 1050psf....crazy px den....not anymore

kingkong1984
29-04-11, 04:05
The higher the land bids, the bigger the problem.

Enjoy the ride.

Mixed development are not really the same with residential only projects. Just add the cream to the commercial units and it will still be very profitable for the residential units.

kane
29-04-11, 08:55
Is this site next to the future hillview mrt?

Wild Falcon
29-04-11, 09:55
Very near to MRT but not next to. 3-5 min walk. It's actually perfect becos MRT is along Upper Bukit Timah which has a lot of traffic. The railway land is natural shield against the traffic along Upper bukit Timah. Hillview is much quieter and yet still walking distance to MRT. If got small units, singles can consider. After all, the entire Hillview got no 1-bedder.

Is this site next to the future hillview mrt?

Wild Falcon
29-04-11, 09:56
But the commercial component is very small, only 10-15% right?

recently developers put up high bid for mixed development....6xxpsf ppr for this one not shocking at all...that mixed devt at punggol aso 6xxpsf rite?

suburban retails malls r commanding high rentals and only a tiny wee bit lower den orchard malls

feeling abit sore now for tat hillvista unit i was eyeing last yr....ard 1050psf....crazy px den....not anymore

devilplate
29-04-11, 10:11
But the commercial component is very small, only 10-15% right?

actually i duno how to calculate a fair value for a mixed development...:o

devilplate
29-04-11, 10:13
Very near to MRT but not next to. 3-5 min walk. It's actually perfect becos MRT is along Upper Bukit Timah which has a lot of traffic. The railway land is natural shield against the traffic along Upper bukit Timah. Hillview is much quieter and yet still walking distance to MRT. If got small units, singles can consider. After all, the entire Hillview got no 1-bedder.

but i tink its gona be 1300-1500psf:scared-1:

smallest 1bedder i hf seen by FEO is 452sqft at 8cy

so 452sqftX1300=587k which is still ok....but their usual 1bedder size is about 550sqft which will be priced from 715k:scared-4:

Scg8866t
10-05-19, 11:16

Hi Wildfalcon,

Do you know why is there height control in hillview? I cant think of any reason. Also the fact that all the new 99 years lease GLS sites have no restriction boggles my mind. Hope URA removes these unnecessary restriction...

Arcachon
10-05-19, 20:47
Hi Wildfalcon,

Do you know why is there height control in hillview? I cant think of any reason. Also the fact that all the new 99 years lease GLS sites have no restriction boggles my mind. Hope URA removes these unnecessary restriction...

https://www.google.com/search?ei=k3LVXOyVMqDcz7sPxqK8qAg&q=building+height+control+singapore&oq=height+control&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i71l8.0.0..5497...0.0..0.0.0.......0......gws-wiz.cCsor9RXZpE