PDA

View Full Version : Buying condo with tenant

Cklasse
30-04-11, 18:22
What do I need to take note if I am buying a more than 10 years old condo that still has a 2 years tenant?

romeo
30-04-11, 19:43
not ostracise, but u muz see tenant comes from which country/region..
n if he takes care of the unit..
u muz b happy with current rental rate.. coz unable to change for next 2 years coz if rental goes up, u can't adjust upwards..
also see if tenant is friendly

mage
30-04-11, 22:20
which country/region tenants are most sought after? and why? ...

romeo
30-04-11, 22:40
i wouldn't say most sought after.. but based on experiences both personal n others

my personal experience with prc n filipinos not that pleasant

then again, these r generalisations, even if i state an example of a nationality, there will b exceptions to it..

gender also make a diff too

i rather not.. anyone care to share their take or experience?

ysyap
30-04-11, 22:45
I wouldn't say which nationality but rather which profession is generally better to have as tenants. My previous tenants constantly travel so its sometimes quite frustrating when rent is due but he's overseas and don't even reply to my text messages. Sometimes he don't pay for close to a month... So I guess tenants who don't travel are preferred. Any others?

chiaberry
30-04-11, 22:58
I wouldn't say which nationality but rather which profession is generally better to have as tenants. My previous tenants constantly travel so its sometimes quite frustrating when rent is due but he's overseas and don't even reply to my text messages. Sometimes he don't pay for close to a month... So I guess tenants who don't travel are preferred. Any others?

I'm afraid it's impossible to generalise on nationality or profession. I have had all sorts. As you mentioned, those who travel often are really troublesome. Often don't pay rent on time. I have had two tenants fell into that category, almost every month I have to get the agent to chase them.

As for nationality, I have had PRCs who were bad tenants (left place in bad condition), Indians who were super good tenants (always pay on time and kept the place well), ang-moh who was a bad tenant (always late in paying and left the place like a pig-sty), Filipinos who were good tenants (always pay on time and kept the place well).

The best arrangement in terms of getting paid on time is a company lease where the company will pay you direct. They would set up a direct debit and they will never be late. I am willing to accept a lower rent to get a company lease because of the convenience of collecting rent.

ysyap
30-04-11, 23:06
As for nationality, I have had PRCs who were bad tenants (left place in bad condition), Indians who were super good tenants (always pay on time and kept the place well), ang-moh who was a bad tenant (always late in paying and left the place like a pig-sty), Filipinos who were good tenants (always pay on time and kept the place well). That reminds me years back I had an ang-moh who disappeared and still owe me $1000 unpaid debt. He took his family and left the country le... closed bank account too... :banghead: My impression of them changed drastically since!!!

chiaberry
30-04-11, 23:13
That reminds me years back I had an ang-moh who disappeared and still owe me $1000 unpaid debt. He took his family and left the country le... closed bank account too... :banghead: My impression of them changed drastically since!!!

Yep I had an ang-moh who looked the most respectable middle-aged guy, company director. He absconded without a trace. Their looks are deceiving. The one who lived like a pig had movie-star looks.

ysyap
30-04-11, 23:17
Yep I had an ang-moh who looked the most respectable middle-aged guy, company director. He absconded without a trace. Their looks are deceiving. The one who lived like a pig had movie-star looks.Crap! :doh: I even went to the small claim tribunal to seek help but the judge told me there is nothing they can do! :simmering:

azeoprop
30-04-11, 23:20
Just wondering is it possible to ban smoking as a condition for renting your house?

ysyap
30-04-11, 23:25
Just wondering is it possible to ban smoking as a condition for renting your house? Can but you'll just have less prospective tenants lor and how can you guarantee your tenants won't smoke? You install CCTV??? Not possible lah.... You can demand but can't enforce lor! :tsk-tsk:

chiaberry
30-04-11, 23:30
Can but you'll just have less prospective tenants lor and how can you guarantee your tenants won't smoke? You install CCTV??? Not possible lah.... You can demand but can't enforce lor! :tsk-tsk:

Agree. Impossible to enforce.

amk
30-04-11, 23:35
Yep I had an ang-moh who looked the most respectable middle-aged guy, company director. He absconded without a trace. Their looks are deceiving. The one who lived like a pig had movie-star looks.

I had one ang mo who is the CEO of the company, and even though it's corporate lease, he took liberty to deduct rental at will for "necessary repairs"

Very hard to generalize lah. Some time it's luck ( or the lack of it )

...although in general the higher the rent, the lesser the issues...in my case...

chiaberry
30-04-11, 23:43
I had one ang mo who is the CEO of the company, and even though it's corporate lease, he took liberty to deduct rental at will for "necessary repairs"

Very hard to generalize lah. Some time it's luck ( or the lack of it )

...although in general the higher the rent, the lesser the issues...in my case...

The last remark doesn't always apply though. My HDB flat has the lowest rental and so far it has surprisingly the best track record for tenant paying in time and keeping the place in reasonable order (including regular washing of the sofa covers which remain the original colour of white/cream up till now and the curtains which are kept in even better condition than when I rented it out to them originally). Since the tenant is so reliable, I just renewed for another 2 years at lower than market rate because I appreciate a good tenant. I think it is very much down to luck.

Some of the big-shot corporate tenants are overly demanding and somewhat arrogant and they seem to think they are doing you a favour by renting yr property. I have no respect or time for such types.

DC33_2008
01-05-11, 00:02
There is standing instruction/Giro system that we can use. I do not have any problem with my tenants on payment on this mode.
I'm afraid it's impossible to generalise on nationality or profession. I have had all sorts. As you mentioned, those who travel often are really troublesome. Often don't pay rent on time. I have had two tenants fell into that category, almost every month I have to get the agent to chase them.

As for nationality, I have had PRCs who were bad tenants (left place in bad condition), Indians who were super good tenants (always pay on time and kept the place well), ang-moh who was a bad tenant (always late in paying and left the place like a pig-sty), Filipinos who were good tenants (always pay on time and kept the place well).

The best arrangement in terms of getting paid on time is a company lease where the company will pay you direct. They would set up a direct debit and they will never be late. I am willing to accept a lower rent to get a company lease because of the convenience of collecting rent.

chiaberry
01-05-11, 00:07
There is standing instruction/Giro system that we can use. I do not have any problem with my tenants on payment on this mode.

zzzzz some tenants refuse to set up standing instruction/GIRO after they have signed the TA. The ang-mohs seem to be the worst in this respect. Or else they set it up and then it fails to activate due to insufficient funds. Then they will be overseas when you try to contact them. :banghead:

Geylang OKT
01-05-11, 00:11
Crap! :doh: I even went to the small claim tribunal to seek help but the judge told me there is nothing they can do! :simmering:

Don't you have a security deposit from them? That will cover you a month or two (depending on number of years lease).

And after 7 days of non rental payment, you got the right to evict them. :D

Geylang OKT
01-05-11, 00:12
zzzzz some tenants refuse to set up standing instruction/GIRO after they have signed the TA. The ang-mohs seem to be the worst in this respect. Or else they set it up and then it fails to activate due to insufficient funds. Then they will be overseas when you try to contact them. :banghead:

I take non payments very seriously. All my tenants pay very promptly :D :D :D

devilplate
01-05-11, 00:55
The last remark doesn't always apply though. My HDB flat has the lowest rental and so far it has surprisingly the best track record for tenant paying in time and keeping the place in reasonable order (including regular washing of the sofa covers which remain the original colour of white/cream up till now and the curtains which are kept in even better condition than when I rented it out to them originally). Since the tenant is so reliable, I just renewed for another 2 years at lower than market rate because I appreciate a good tenant. I think it is very much down to luck.

Some of the big-shot corporate tenants are overly demanding and somewhat arrogant and they seem to think they are doing you a favour by renting yr property. I have no respect or time for such types.

totally AGREE!

i dun hf HDB....but i hf seen my relative happily renting out their 3rm flat to a family for 5 good years....:D

no such thing as high rent high profile.....

i ever reject a 'high profile' tenant right in front of both side agts while going thru the TA! TOO HAOLIAN! BEY TAHAN! CHAO ANGMOR!:simmering:

devilplate
01-05-11, 00:57
Don't you have a security deposit from them? That will cover you a month or two (depending on number of years lease).

And after 7 days of non rental payment, you got the right to evict them. :D

for u vy easy to evict them.....jus show them ur china mei meis:D

all lau nua:D

Geylang OKT
01-05-11, 01:01
for u vy easy to evict them.....jus show them ur china mei meis:D

all lau nua:D

Ok! I show them the $200 variety! :D

Regulators
01-05-11, 03:53
you mean all your chickens?

I take non payments very seriously. All my tenants pay very promptly :D :D :D

ysyap
01-05-11, 08:49

And after 7 days of non rental payment, you got the right to evict them. :DAgreed, but my terms and condition stated 10 days, not 7. Then tenants will say he dropped the cheque le so can only clear on next working day. Loads of problem lah...:doh:

devilplate
01-05-11, 09:40
Agreed, but my terms and condition stated 10 days, not 7. Then tenants will say he dropped the cheque le so can only clear on next working day. Loads of problem lah...:doh:

i encountered more jialat cases....relax lor....i learn to take it easy on such matters liao....landlords nvr easy one....aso a profession ok....LOL

chiaberry
01-05-11, 10:37
Agreed, but my terms and condition stated 10 days, not 7. Then tenants will say he dropped the cheque le so can only clear on next working day. Loads of problem lah...:doh:

I have ever charged them $50 "penalty" for late payment because my bank acct OD due to the delay. I say will deduct penalty rather than evict them.

A threat to deduct such late payment "penalty" from their deposit can help to expedite matters. My agent is also very ruthless to deduct expenses for rectifying damages from the deposit if they do not maintain the place well.

DC33_2008
01-05-11, 12:04
Oh! I m rather fortunate. They cannot leave the rent upaid for too long as there is a clause in the contract.

devilplate
01-05-11, 12:08
Oh! I m rather fortunate. They cannot leave the rent upaid for too long as there is a clause in the contract.

can evict....but wat if they play ah beng and dun leave? call police aso not much use...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

DC33_2008
01-05-11, 12:10
Lock them out of the house and take the passport.
can evict....but wat if they play ah beng and dun leave? call police aso not much use...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

zzz1
01-05-11, 15:22

the way to go is to arrange bank instruction or Giro deduction...simple and convenience even the tanent is out of town...

devilplate
01-05-11, 15:52
the way to go is to arrange bank instruction or Giro deduction...simple and convenience even the tanent is out of town...

provided tenant r willing to do so

DC33_2008
01-05-11, 16:13
They should be quite happy to do it unless they hve the intention to delay rental. Then, landlord has to be caution.

azeoprop
01-05-11, 16:14
Lock them out of the house and take the passport.

Then they will try to jump from the balcony into the swimming pool haa haa....:p

ysyap
01-05-11, 18:23
Lock them out of the house and take the passport.Some lock u out also... haha!:doh:

ysyap
01-05-11, 18:25
the way to go is to arrange bank instruction or Giro deduction...simple and convenience even the tanent is out of town...Even when they are willing, the bank can try to deduct from an account always with insufficient funds. Tenants, when confronted, will then say oh i forgot to put in $. Go back to square one...:banghead:

amk
01-05-11, 21:35
The last remark doesn't always apply though.

Hmm I think I'm lucky so far ...:) u r probably right. Also my tenants are not those high profile one ( guess house not big enough for them :D ). Mostly along 5 to 6k plus. This kind normally i get middle managers, most of them very cost concious, but quite decent.

DC33_2008
01-05-11, 22:22
I guess is the person's character, nothing to do with their position in the company.
Hmm I think I'm lucky so far ...:) u r probably right. Also my tenants are not those high profile one ( guess house not big enough for them :D ). Mostly along 5 to 6k plus. This kind normally i get middle managers, most of them very cost concious, but quite decent.

romeo
01-05-11, 23:28
ya, agree

boils down to individual character.. can't stereotype based on nationality or profession.. perhaps abit from their culture n the way they live their lives back in their hometown..

depends on luck

but if u get a good tenant that pays up on time n keep the house well n maintain good landlord-tenant r/s, shld continue leasing even if rental is slight below market rate..:)

devilplate
02-05-11, 00:52
ya, agree

boils down to individual character.. can't stereotype based on nationality or profession.. perhaps abit from their culture n the way they live their lives back in their hometown..

depends on luck

but if u get a good tenant that pays up on time n keep the house well n maintain good landlord-tenant r/s, shld continue leasing even if rental is slight below market rate..:)

i give vy good discount....not jus slightly:D

Geylang OKT
02-05-11, 07:53
i give vy good discount....not jus slightly:D

pray tell.... why? :D

ysyap
02-05-11, 07:55
ya, agree

depends on luck

but if u get a good tenant that pays up on time n keep the house well n maintain good landlord-tenant r/s, shld continue leasing even if rental is slight below market rate..:)But you'll never be able to tell at the first instance so its really a gamble. Do you then give 1 year tenure or 2 years tenure? If 2 year and its a lousy troublesome tenant, :banghead: . What is the preferrence?

Geylang OKT
02-05-11, 08:48
Some lock u out also... haha!:doh:

Lock out can be considered but must make sure nobody at home first. Else gotch fire thench how? You become the murderer? :D

devilplate
02-05-11, 09:19
Lock out can be considered but must make sure nobody at home first. Else gotch fire thench how? You become the murderer? :D

just pay $200 for the premium mei meis from geylang okt to solve the problem:D

Geylang OKT
02-05-11, 09:25
just pay $200 for the premium mei meis from geylang okt to solve the problem:D

Thanks for the free advertisment! :D :D :D

devilplate
02-05-11, 09:27
Thanks for the free advertisment! :D :D :D

dun forget my referral fees:p

Geylang OKT
02-05-11, 09:28
dun forget my referral fees:p

Ok, no prob. I chicken foc for 2 weeks :D :D :D

zzz1
02-05-11, 09:40

i told my agent, if tenant don't agreed with this arrangement, forget about the deal. So upfront, this is part of my term and condition...

Had bad experience in the past before....just too many hassles...

zzz1
02-05-11, 09:43
Even when they are willing, the bank can try to deduct from an account always with insufficient funds. Tenants, when confronted, will then say oh i forgot to put in $. Go back to square one...:banghead:

possible also...then got to exercise the clause in the Contract then...

maybe the first or second time exception..if too much of recurrence,.it is only right to exercise the term and condition stapulated in the aggrement.

Geylang OKT
02-05-11, 09:45
possible also...then got to exercise the clause in the Contract then...

maybe the first or second time exception..if too much of recurrence,.it is only right to exercise the term and condition stapulated in the aggrement.

after 7 days of non payment, you can determine the tenancy :D

devilplate
02-05-11, 09:51
i told my agent, if tenant don't agreed with this arrangement, forget about the deal. So upfront, this is part of my term and condition...

Had bad experience in the past before....just too many hassles...

i prefer softer approach since my ppty is at their disposal

devilplate
02-05-11, 09:53

pay $200 for premium 'hum' for a guaranteed and successful eviction:D

zzz1
02-05-11, 11:05

I have a current tenant, whom informed my agent before hand that for a particular month he will be late for payment due to some unforesee issue on his part. He asked for a delayed payment for 2 weeks.For this case, i will accept the request, better then when payment is due then make all the bull shitss excuse.

And when the date is due, he made promt payment.

zzz1
02-05-11, 11:13
i prefer softer approach since my ppty is at their disposal

usually i do the same(soft approach),
there are times when are absolutely necessary to go on hard line...

initially when encountered such.. we then to be more accommdating...as when time goes on...more and more such cases, i become mumb already...just got to rely on the Term and Condition of the Tenancy Aggrement to exercise the right.

No choice...the business suppose to bring income and revenue , not head ache and stress..

DC33_2008
02-05-11, 11:20
I have rented out to tenants from Japan, India, Australia, UK, US, Nigeria, China, and France. The worst tenant is from Nigeria. The security guard said the person brought different girl home on different nites. I have put Nigerian in my ban list.

devilplate
02-05-11, 11:33
I have rented out to tenants from Japan, India, Australia, UK, US, Nigeria, China, and France. The worst tenant is from Nigeria. The security guard said the person brought different girl home on different nites. I have put Nigerian in my ban list.

itsok mah....just sterilise ur toilet and change a new set of mattress/bedsheet:D

those super dirty and unhygenic tenants r the worse lot.....wait till ur hse get infected by bugs....:doh:

renting out ur landed aso goto be careful.....some use it as underground gambling den etc:doh:

ysyap
02-05-11, 12:35
itsok mah....just sterilise ur toilet and change a new set of mattress/bedsheet:D

those super dirty and unhygenic tenants r the worse lot.....wait till ur hse get infected by bugs....:doh:

renting out ur landed aso goto be careful.....some use it as underground gambling den etc:doh:Landed worse case is they squeeze 50 workers into the house. Some are construction workers. Some are geylang night workers... :eek: The house basically becomes a sty in no time...

hopeful
02-05-11, 13:12

You not scared your Nigerian tenant involved in some scam or drug running?
If tenants commit a crime, will the court ordered the condo be sealed as crime evidence?

Regulators
02-05-11, 14:58
not racist but nigerian tenants a big no no. They are ranked at the top in the list of corrupt countries and judging from the crime stats, it is not wrong to say it is in their blood

You not scared your Nigerian tenant involved in some scam or drug running?
If tenants commit a crime, will the court ordered the condo be sealed as crime evidence?

pod
03-05-11, 10:59
What do I need to take note if I am buying a more than 10 years old condo that still has a 2 years tenant?

Must review tenancy agreement. Especially on payment terms.

Also check which was the agent handling and make sure they r still contactable. :D

Set the TA terms straight the very 1st mth if not, sure kenna stretched the rest of the 24mths...

(smetimes its fishy that ppty is put for sale with 24mths lease on-going)

devilplate
03-05-11, 11:03
actually TA is just a formality....

nasty tenants nvr give a damn on TA

pod
03-05-11, 11:08

Agree also 100%.

Thats why whenever i go viewing, if its tenanted, i will make sure that i speak to the existing tenants.

If they give me the half shit look attitude. I will know wat to do.

This are some of the worse scenarios is experienced before:

1) the house smells like my army bunk (BMT)
2) clothes hang all over the place, no need curtains!
3) tenants dun look u in the eye (guilty or wat)
4) general cleanliness of premise
5) check the kitchen n toilets for hygiene practises
etc etc.

Go with gut feel too when buying ppties with existing tenancy.

:D good luck!

chiaberry
03-05-11, 11:12

Totally agree. Have been renting out long enough and this is a REALITY. Doesn't matter whether you allow them one week, two weeks from due date to pay the rent according to the TA. Even if they set up a GIRO, they can have insufficient funds and you could still end up not getting paid.

I also give a BIG discount to good tenants who wish to renew at the end of the term.

It is impt to have a good agent who can help to chase yr tenants for payment. Some will not be willing to help after they got your commission cheque.

ysyap
03-05-11, 13:38
Totally agree. Have been renting out long enough and this is a REALITY. Doesn't matter whether you allow them one week, two weeks from due date to pay the rent according to the TA. Even if they set up a GIRO, they can have insufficient funds and you could still end up not getting paid.

I also give a BIG discount to good tenants who wish to renew at the end of the term.

It is impt to have a good agent who can help to chase yr tenants for payment. Some will not be willing to help after they got your commission cheque.Strictly speaking, TA is there to protect both the tenants and the landlords. However, in order to effectively kick in the TA, landlords may have to spend more $ to lawyers to take the tenants to task so its always very :doh:.

mage
05-05-11, 13:58
pardon my noob question, what is the market rate for commission to agents upon successful tenant found?

Don't mind PM me some of your "good agent" contacts as well :D

Regulators
05-05-11, 14:01
1/2 month rental for 1 year tenancy and 1 month rental for 2 year tenancy. These days can bargain down to 1/2 month rental for 2 year tenancy

pardon my noob question, what is the market rate for commission to agents upon successful tenant found?

ysyap
05-05-11, 14:08
Yup can bargain but usually unsuccessful when its tenancy... easier to bargain if its sale of ppty... although I do have an agent who found a tenant as well as help sell my ppty at a low commission! :D Lost her contact when I lost my hp 3 months back.... :doh: but think the TA is kept somewhere!

dh
05-05-11, 14:45
Why not do it yourself. Owner renting will attract both direct tenant and agent. "you may even have agent helping u to double post ur advert"

you can then choose to pass on savings from agent fee to your tenant, or meeting their request and stuff or ...

ysyap
05-05-11, 14:48
Why not do it yourself. Owner renting will attract both direct tenant and agent. "you may even have agent helping u to double post ur advert"

you can then choose to pass on savings from agent fee to your tenant, or meeting their request and stuff or ...Yes yes if you don't mind the hassle of doing all the meetings and admin work!!!! Thus the demands of the housing agents!!! :D

dh
05-05-11, 15:21
Ya agreed it takes time and effort, Thus, only proceed if u could.

But definately satisfying expeience as you have then chosen your tenant and not the reverse. This is good platform to assess your tenant too.

At the end of the day, I bear the effect of my decision. :)

Yes yes if you don't mind the hassle of doing all the meetings and admin work!!!! Thus the demands of the housing agents!!! :D

DC33_2008
05-05-11, 15:23
How did you manage to negotiate? Can share?
1/2 month rental for 1 year tenancy and 1 month rental for 2 year tenancy. These days can bargain down to 1/2 month rental for 2 year tenancy

Regulators
05-05-11, 15:41
Just tell the agent you have another agent who is going to bring some potential tenants over the weekend so if this agent is prepared to go with half month, can give him the business. If the agent works regularly in that area, he might accept coz he could be serving many owners there already so no problem for him to take a cut. key is lok for agents to specialise in that project
How did you manage to negotiate? Can share?

devilplate
05-05-11, 15:44
All depend how hard up r u as a landlord.

Dun pay comm aso can n ask agt to collect from the tenant

chiaberry
05-05-11, 15:49
I don't push my agent for lower commissions but she does a lot of things for me that save me time/hassle. Such as arranging for the cleaning of the flat, chasing the tenant for late rent, liasing with the tenant when repairs need to be done, etc. Since I expect her to be front line in handling queries/problems from tenant, I won't be stingy on her comm. She does the extra duties without additional payments asked from me. I have been dealing with the same agent for years and it takes the stress out of renting out if you can get somebody reliable to handle the problems with the tenant.

Regulators
05-05-11, 15:51
sometimes tenant out yourself can save that little bit of money, but I rather let agent earn and char after rent and other stuff for me. Really a big difference to have a middle man than doing everything yourself

devilplate
05-05-11, 15:56
sometimes tenant out yourself can save that little bit of money, but I rather let agent earn and char after rent and other stuff for me. Really a big difference to have a middle man than doing everything yourself
Same goes to selling.... Can nvr sound honest n convincing if u sell ur ppty on ur own

mage
05-05-11, 16:00
I don't push my agent for lower commissions but she does a lot of things for me that save me time/hassle. Such as arranging for the cleaning of the flat, chasing the tenant for late rent, liasing with the tenant when repairs need to be done, etc. Since I expect her to be front line in handling queries/problems from tenant, I won't be stingy on her comm. She does the extra duties without additional payments asked from me. I have been dealing with the same agent for years and it takes the stress out of renting out if you can get somebody reliable to handle the problems with the tenant.

This is exactly what is have in mind.. someone on the front line to manage.

DC33_2008
05-05-11, 16:10
Third party voice is very powerful. Agent quite "cham" these days. I will usually do not bargain. They need to make a living and also need them subsequently.
Same goes to selling.... Can nvr sound honest n convincing if u sell ur ppty on ur own

dh
05-05-11, 16:30
Chiaberry, Nice agent you have there. Is it still one mth per year of lease for all these? My first rental agent just disappeared after the agreedment and re-appeared from nowhere on the following year for renewal commission.

I ask him and the his tenant to go, due to the many defects caused and bed bugs infestation.
:doh:

dh
05-05-11, 17:05
Well, its then a matter of personal choice and preference.

I passed on the savings to the tenant... in return for 2 yr lease. Yup, I benefited too.

Just to share, my arrangement is as such: After the first month of warranty for provided furnishing, appliances ...etc, on any failures then, will be bore equally by tenant and owner (repair or similar value replacement).

My tenant will proceed for repair/purchase and pymt. Pre post pics will be MMS and receipt in letter box for collection. My share will be deducted from rental.

This has been so for past 2 tenants (after my 1st rental through agent) it works for me. I do have my tenant to thanks too. :)

ysyap
05-05-11, 21:23
sometimes tenant out yourself can save that little bit of money, but I rather let agent earn and char after rent and other stuff for me. Really a big difference to have a middle man than doing everything yourselfI used to find tenants myself in the past and then I let agent do it... there is definitely benefits of letting the agent do it. Not only is it faster, it is clean. I don't even need to go down when potential tenants want to view the unit!!! Feels so much better. I really don't mind that 1 month comm. However, must have good agent also lah... :tsk-tsk: