PDA

View Full Version : to Blackjack 21 Trader - waiting for explanation

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

hopeful
09-05-11, 13:19
Yo Blackjack21 Trader, election now over leh.
We are still waiting for your explanation why property market up and up.
Keep your promise hor.

DaytonaSS
09-05-11, 13:23
i am also looking out for his reply. he got very interesting post. Nice Thread started. If canyone got CNA market talk account can go there and remind him?

CCR
09-05-11, 18:55
Haha he bluff one lah....

blackjack21trader
10-05-11, 07:13
walaueh... dear brother hopeful! Me on holiday in a Sampan boat now la.Erection only just over and I still analysing the results with my angmo kakis using my pineapple brand supercomputer la...

Give me some time ok....Just do not rush to expand your property portfolio yet. If you really want, bear this in mind hor:

1) Even if property prices shoot up in the next 5 years, you cannot realise the gains unless you want to share it with the Singapore government. For every 5% increase in price, most likely you will take back only 1% or even loss if you sell within the first year of new purchase.

2) If property prices drop in the next 5 years, your loss will be more than the perceived loss after deducting all taxes, sell duties, and expenses,etc etc.

However, long term (5-10years ) still good if you have holding power. Short term, there are many risks due to :

1) Contrary to popular beliefs,USA may be forced to increase interest rate in the near term. This will cause a domino effect around the globe. Most likely, interest should increase to 1.5%-2% near term ( effective 6 months starting in June 2011 ).

2) The peasants have spoken in the sg election, and likely more government measures to curb the prices from taking off if there are any signs of overheating. So likely the prices are in a stabilisation phase for the next 6 months.

3) Many sellers in the resale market from my grassroot sources. Many seemingly unwilling sellers last 2 weeks also putting their private properties on sales now.

4) Keep in mind more new projects also nearing completion.

however, if u ever want to expand your property portfolio now, do not forget the 5 years curb currently on new purchases.

many investors are betting that 5 years later, the prices should be higher than now. But 5 years later, your property appreciation MUST BE more than 10% to be a viable investment. Further they are betting that the interest rate (board ) will remain lower than 1% like now.

USofA in low inflation is a "smoke screen". Because the major component of the price is Housing which has plummeted since Lehman Collapse. I do not think their daily items are much lower than ours because of their weak dollars. Once their consumers discovered they cannot liquidate any more from their devalued assets, USofA will be forced to increase interest rates contrary to popular beliefs.

Anyway, it is hard for me to articulate the concept in a short email. I could be wrong, but I seriously feel the interest rates will increase in June 2011 after the required number of dumbs have taken up the recent bank packages and locked in by the banks for at least 5 years

The 5 years curb is an advantage to the banks but not an advantage to investors like us.

MY CALL:

If you already owned properties, no harm taking a risk to hold on if you have the holding power for longer term (note point 1 above ).

If you do not own any property yet and desperately want to hedge inflation- choose properties in LOCATION (D9), LOCATION (D10), LOCATION (D11) ! Definately not in sleezy places like Geyland hor..

Your humble brother is now holding many properties but not buying or expanding the portfolio anymore until the full effect of point 1 has happened in the next 6 months.

Will Keep you guys updated once I got my full analysis from my kakias ( my slaves ) from the grassroots. But I shall read them first hor....:tongue3:

Just My Humble Opinion Only

devilplate
10-05-11, 08:48
do u mean 4yrs curb or u predict 5yrs curb on the way?

and sounds like u r grassroot leader or smthing

patricia
10-05-11, 09:24
do u mean 4yrs curb or u predict 5yrs curb on the way?

and sounds like u r grassroot leader or smthingIgnorant grass leader.

blackjack21trader
10-05-11, 10:10
Ignorant grass leader.

aiyo aiyo pretty sister, grassroot NOT PAP grassroot lah. Grassroot = my property agents working under my command la...:doh:
:ashamed1:

LOL

devilplate
10-05-11, 10:13
aiyo aiyo grassroot NOT PAP grassroot lah. Grassroot = my property agents working under my command la...:doh:
:ashamed1:

LOL

so u aso feel tat 4yrs SSD is the major killer?

if buy any ppty now, how can we be sure tat next downturn wun happen within the next 4yrs?:rolleyes:

blackjack21trader
10-05-11, 10:15
so u aso feel tat 4yrs SSD is the major killer?

if buy any ppty now, how can we be sure tat next downturn wun happen within the next 4yrs?:rolleyes:

Brother devilplate, the curb is flexible and can be removed if market crash lor....of cos u and me got no control over the removal of curb la...only Minister Mah can control that la.

:scared-5:

devilplate
10-05-11, 10:17
Brother devilplate, the curb is flexible and can be removed if market crash lor....

:scared-5:

i noe....no point to invest if u tink market gona crash within next 4yrs rite?:D

blackjack21trader
10-05-11, 10:19
i noe....no point to invest if u tink market gona crash within next 4yrs rite?:D

You are somewhat very smart. But market may not crash also. So that is why I am analysing now lor... beri difficult job la...it is a M$3million dollar job lor ... M$= monopoly money la....

HAHAHAHAH

ay123
10-05-11, 11:21
You are somewhat very smart. But market may not crash also. So that is why I am analysing now lor... beri difficult job la...it is a M$3million dollar job lor ... M$= monopoly money la....

HAHAHAHAH

tot u already have answer to why ppl continue to buy and price continue to rise? u mentioned u only release after GE? :cool:

devilplate
10-05-11, 11:26
tot u already have answer to why ppl continue to buy and price continue to rise? u mentioned u only release after GE? :cool:

probably he is shaken by this GE

stalingrad
10-05-11, 11:32

you think he is god? he likes to pose as an oracle. but the fact is no one knows where the market is headed.

don't be so naive and worship so-called gurus.l

hopeful
10-05-11, 11:50
Bro blackjack, if u don't give satisfactory answer besides usual reasons of liquidity monster and such, the forummers will flame u badly le.
Everybody waiting for ur explanation, the primodal reason why property up :)

dtrax
10-05-11, 15:54
that's why J-Dog disappeared along with his "legendary rivergate prophecy"

CCR
10-05-11, 19:23
Told you he bluff one lah lol....

dtrax
10-05-11, 19:47
Is not I doubt him, I believe he has his experience n knowledge.. but sad to say according to my experience 9 of 10 pple in such prophecies end up in MIA or become self-proclaim experts n shout when the market is high.. is just like agents tell u buy buy buy when market is up, of cse price will go high. If anyone make such bold statement, expect flaming remarks from pple here but plz dun perform self-fulfilling prophecy, w8 until it happen then say look it is what i predicted or disappear like j-dog if it does not happen.

hopeful
10-05-11, 20:23
this was posted in Robertson 100 thread:

In September 2008, Lehman's Brothers filed for Chapter 11. Subsequent months saw the uncovering of the subprime and credit crunch. An total estimated US$1.2Trillion had withdrawn from the US and global financial system.

US government and foreign parties injected rescued packages, QE1,QE2,QE3 a total of estimated US$800Billion into the global financial system.

While the old monies had been withdrawn from the system causing the credit crunch; the new monies pumped into the system to supposedly stimulate the return of the old monies was continually being withdrawn from the system too.

So, what actually happened to the "old" money and where did the new money ended up in ? Well, I can reveal to you after the Election and you will be lost for words. You will then realise the real MOTHER of ALL reasons behind property purchases here in Asia.

Still waiting for real MOTHER of ALL reasons behind property purchases here in Asia :cheers1:.

dtrax
10-05-11, 20:52
stay hopeful that mother of all reasons will come but no guarantees :)

azeoprop
10-05-11, 21:00
I am also waiting for the reason. But I think might not nice to hear...:scared-3:

But I think the best time to buy is when nobody is buying and when this forum is dead....also that would be the time when 90% loan is back and deferred payment scheme is back. :rolleyes:

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 05:46
you think he is god? he likes to pose as an oracle. but the fact is no one knows where the market is headed.

don't be so naive and worship so-called gurus.l

Brother stalingrad is correct. I am in a very difficult position now, nobody CAN predict the future. Do not think that I am a guru. I am not ,as I emphasized over and over again in the forums I visited.

A few readers in the Internet are beginning to show signs of that, judging from e nature of the questions in the private messages they sent me.

I "appeared" to be accurate because I have done my research and my due diligence in stock and property investment. I am only as human as you and therefore as accurate as you.

I keep reminding myself I must be responsible, cannot anyOhow happy happy just reveal the info I know. I am not going to take any stand until the time is ripe.

Did you realise Singaporean just booted out a Foreign Minister?

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 05:55
It is better that you guys treat me as a fool or clown, rather than to treat me as some guru. That is a very dangerous thinking.:doh:

For example, I have one follower in another forum that will regularly pm me every Sunday to ask for clue in the stock market for the week. I suspect he is not young also, most likely an old man playing the stock market with his retirement fund.

Keep in mind we can all be better only if all of us share our views here. I do gain immense knowledge from other brothers here and in other forums too.

I am now manning my Sampan boat, tok to u guys again !

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 06:10
If you can't stand the buying and want to hedge inflation. Choose only properties in good locations like near MRT , got great views and near or within City ( these are the developers' target location lor ) . Do not choose sleezy locations. But if u buy for own stay, then it is ok ... just buy the one you feel right la.

Because there are many good choices in the market now .Do not believe, you can go out and see for yourself.

The Banks are also tightening their loans now.Do not believe, go out and ask for a housing loan now.

keep in mind the property curb I mentioned above. Many thinks it is a 4 years curb. Property completion takes 3 months. To sell it takes another 3 months. Then, you do not need time to screen and search your property is it ?

Take your own sweet time la...Although your humble brother here has many properties to sell, the last thing I want to see is to sabo my own brothers. Let my developers friends panic first ( my uncles are rich what..), then they will lower the price and resale market also will be more affordable for you.

In short, go out and cherry pick slowly la... HAHAHAHAH

Now I come back from holidays, sure kena whack by my uncles liao..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4yrEkz31ps

actually i am also one of the rich uncles la... HAHAHAHHA

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 06:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3PUymF3YLI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqhEi2EhtM4

Errr.. I handsome or not ?

HAHAHAHAHA

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 06:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tes5qt21-3Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLJSUhv7OTE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANnYFhonoe0

:doh:

HAHAHAHAHHA

hopeful
11-05-11, 06:59
haha, nice evasion. :D from your posts, you are pessimistic about market down the road. Its ok, i am not asking for your prediction down the road and not treating you like guru.
Just would like to know the real MOTHER of ALL reasons behind property purchases here in Asia .So definitely not asking you to predict. :cheers1:. Has occured from 2009-2010. Afterall reason is different from prediction. ;)
Hope I dont sound pushy. Its just that you hook us with your interesting post.

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 07:07
haha, nice evasion. :D from your posts, you are pessimistic about market down the road. Its ok, i am not asking for your prediction down the road and not treating you like guru.
Just would like to know the real MOTHER of ALL reasons behind property purchases here in Asia .So definitely not asking you to predict. :cheers1:. Afterall reason is different from prediction. ;)
Hope I dont sound pushy. Its just that you hook us with your interesting post.

Aiyo... brother hopeful arh..... Ok, I tell you why I cannot say anything now hor:

Actually many rich uncles already parked many units within a project. These are empty units ok. YET they would not even want to share the capital gains and give up one or two to middle income house lookers like your highly respected self ok. Is it fair now that I reveal the reason ? You want these rich uncles like myself to further lock the tap ? They are greedier than you ok....

Ok... la... I admit I evade ok.... I bluff la.....

Take for example:

This uncle parked whole top floor ( 4 penhouses )of a project and the asking price was S$2.5m for a unit. After one kuku bird go and offer him last week, his asking price is now S$3m. Got it ? Let them panic first la....

They panic will stabilise the price la... be fair mah....

HAHAHAHAHHA

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 07:22
You see, brother hopeful. The holding power of an investment property is determined by its rental. Rental occupancy is determined by government policy. Minister Mah, my idol, can easily switch off this tap. The point is, are there really so much real shortage in the market ? Are there much much more occupied units than empty units? Or is some rich fellows squating many empty units here without real demand for rental? This is the part that I have to investigate further. From my grassroots, there are quite a number of empty units now.

Like I said, if u are buying for own stay, never mind one. cos 20 years later, sure higher one la.

But if you buying for investment. You thought got rental demand, innocently go and hamtam a few units then later no tenants how har? NOT Many are rich like your humble brother here can tahan empty units ok.

:scared-2:

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 07:35
Because these rich fellows will use my reason to their advantage. I rather u guys flame me than I be made used by them.:banghead:

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 07:45
Yesterday, my 95 years old grandmother told me this 1950 story.

Actually in the 1950, something similar like this happen. City was developing fast and many rich fellow parking empty units. Her neighbor, a young middle income manager was blinded by greed. He innocently bought up 3 units in Orchard road thinking the rental will be good because rates was low. With his $1000 income, he can live comfortably and afford many goodies with his wife and 4 young kids.But he over commit in property because of greed.

5 years later, he kneeled down infront of his house and cried to heaven:

" Whoever caused me to be in this plight, May heaven curse his family and generation ! "

After which, he slammed his head onto the brick wall and died.

Human are very forgetful like what Grandfather Harry said a few days ago la

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 07:53
Ok la I admit la... that kuku bird that made the offer in a few post above is me la. That is how I know la... But I buy for ownstay la....not investment la..

HAHAHHA

ysyap
11-05-11, 07:57
You see, brother hopeful. The holding power of an investment property is determined by its rental. Rental occupancy is determined by government policy. Minister Mah, my idol, can easily switch off this tap. The point is, are there really so much real shortage in the market ? Are there much much more occupied units than empty units? Or is some rich fellows squating many empty units here without real demand for rental? This is the part that I have to investigate further. From my grassroots, there are quite a number of empty units now.

Like I said, if u are buying for own stay, never mind one. cos 20 years later, sure higher one la.

But if you buying for investment. You thought got rental demand, innocently go and hamtam a few units then later no tenants how har? NOT Many are rich like your humble brother here can tahan empty units ok.

:scared-2:A media report revealed that there are some 10 000 empty units in the market (mostly private since now HDB is through BTO) and some 20 000 more coming into the housing market over the next 2 years (TOP expected soon)... :D

devilplate
11-05-11, 08:01
Somebody said he shall reveal after erection is over..... So lame:doh:

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 08:07
ok la ok la... I reveal the truth la... I am a lamer.. The real guru is actually my 95 years old Grandmother Mdm Kwa la.....now you happy bo? It is she that guide me in all my predictions la...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Blackjack21trader = BIG LAMER ( very kiasi one la )

devilplate
11-05-11, 08:09
ok la ok la... I reveal the truth la... I am a lamer.. The real guru is actually my 95 years old Grandmother Mdm Kwa la.....now you happy bo? It is she that guide me in all my predictions la...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Not funny.....

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 08:39
No matter how u guys flame me. I shall not move. I will only reveal after all my middle income brothers have parked in these empty units at an affordable price first.

I am nobody great...but every Lion shall get a chance ok.... Want to huat, everyone in the Lion City huat together mah... why must the rich become richer only?

If you guys get rich, I also will be richer mah...tio bo ?

So MY LIPS ARE SEALED until my grassroots told me majority of these empty units are occupied first.

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 08:55
Contrary to popular beliefs, much of my wealth is generated via other investment. Property are merely used to hedge inflation only.

However, property is not liquid like other assets. Do you realise last time 10 years ago, property can be pleged as collateral for stock margins?

Now the banks are not willing to do that. The max is 70% for the plege. But for gold, you can try for 7000% borrowing power now.

If you want to buy, buy a few to enjoy the capital gains while you stay with a roof over your head. Not to use it to speculate like stock ok. That is what some Singaporeans are doing, use property investment like stock speculation.

So now become what, a BIG GAMLING DEN isit ?

No way ok!

devilplate
11-05-11, 09:12
Goal post shifted

Lets move on :sleep:

hopeful
11-05-11, 09:17
Wah, Blackjack, trying to teach people to read between the lines? ;)
or trying to teach us logic?

"Actually many rich uncles already parked many units within a project. These are empty units ok. YET they would not even want to share the capital gains and give up one or two to middle income house lookers like your highly respected self ok. Is it fair now that I reveal the reason ? You want these rich uncles like myself to further lock the tap ? They are greedier than you ok...."
This seems to indicate price will go up higher.

"The holding power of an investment property is determined by its rental. Rental occupancy is determined by government policy. Minister Mah, my idol, can easily switch off this tap. The point is, are there really so much real shortage in the market ? Are there much much more occupied units than empty units? Or is some rich fellows squating many empty units here without real demand for rental? This is the part that I have to investigate further. From my grassroots, there are quite a number of empty units now."
This seems to indicate that there are many empty units. If many empty units, rental drop, so property price drop.

"No matter how u guys flame me. I shall not move. I will only reveal after all my middle income brothers have parked in these empty units at an affordable price first."
This contradicts first statement? If rich refuse to let go, how can middle income brothers parked in these empty units? If rich have holding power, empty units won't be rented out?

"So MY LIPS ARE SEALED until my grassroots told me majority of these empty units are occupied first."
So your Lips are forever sealed? :D

Wah, this is like the movie "Inception". make me headache, but non the less, make me hooked to see the ending. Just like your explanations, give me headache, but interesting

devilplate
11-05-11, 09:23
now he trying to induce ppl to buy gold....:hell-hath-no-fury:

like soros.....and jim......:sleep:

tat goes to show.....own agenda.....:sleep:

CCR
11-05-11, 09:46
No matter how u guys flame me. I shall not move. I will only reveal after all my middle income brothers have parked in these empty units at an affordable price first.

I am nobody great...but every Lion shall get a chance ok.... Want to huat, everyone in the Lion City huat together mah... why must the rich become richer only?

If you guys get rich, I also will be richer mah...tio bo ?

So MY LIPS ARE SEALED until my grassroots told me majority of these empty units are occupied first.

First younsay after erection, now younsaybafter your middle income buyers must get a unit first.... You are funny... Anyway, you think when you tell us, all will go cheongsam to buy? Lol....

phantom_opera
11-05-11, 09:49
US interest rate will only increase after Obama is reelected. All of us know election campaign is supported by Wall Street. Therefore, I don't think interest rate can go up this year. Don't be fooled by Dow's strong showing, in terms of USD value, it is still way below its previous peak.

devilplate
11-05-11, 09:53
US interest rate will only increase after Obama is reelected. All of us know election campaign is supported by Wall Street. Therefore, I don't think interest rate can go up this year. Don't be fooled by Dow's strong showing, in terms of USD value, it is still way below its previous peak.

artifically induced inflation figures too due to weak USD:sleep:

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 10:08
now he trying to induce ppl to buy gold....:hell-hath-no-fury:

like soros.....and jim......:sleep:

tat goes to show.....own agenda.....:sleep:

walaueh...brother devilplate, u compare me with soros & jim.. u flatter me la... me no where near them la...anyway i think gold & oil too high liao lor.

u say like dat, i walk machiam got wind like that u know....

devilplate
11-05-11, 10:13
walaueh...brother devilplate, u compare me with soros & jim.. u flatter me la... me no where near them la...anyway i think gold & oil too high liao lor.

u say like dat, i walk machiam got wind like that u know....

ur targeted audience number of 17408 as of now

stalingrad
11-05-11, 10:13

:scared-2:

Now this post makes some sense. No rental demand, where got capital gain potential (I am sounding like a singaprean now, even my canadian neighbors told me so).

those rich uncles that have parked their life time savings in four PH condos are going to burn in hell unless the immigration tap is opened again. but given that Yeo has just been boot out, it looks like the tap will be closed even further.

stalingrad
11-05-11, 10:18
when so many units are unoccupied, where got upside potential?

devilplate
11-05-11, 10:20
cfm got empty units....but wats the percentage....nobody knows .....how to noe investors leaving it empty bcoz no rental demand or 2nd holiday home or waiting for higher px:rolleyes:

devilplate
11-05-11, 10:21
when so many units are unoccupied, where got upside potential?

some r deliberately left empty.....so tat its easier for them to sell when they tink time is ripe

stalingrad
11-05-11, 10:23
some r deliberately left empty.....so tat its easier for them to sell when they tink time is ripe

some rich thai people did the same before the 1997-98 crisis. You know what happened to them and the general condo market afterward. Not saying we are in the same boat, but there is some resemblance here.

devilplate
11-05-11, 10:24
some rich thai people did the same before the 1997-98 crisis. You know what happened to them and the general condo market afterward. Not saying we are in the same boat, but there is some resemblance here.

in any market condition, surely got empty units.....bcoz its hassle for them to rent it out.....they might as well leave it vacant upon TOP and wait for their target px to be met

again, they keep it vacant...so tat can artifically induced a reduction of rental supply and thus drive up rental yield and leads to cap again waiting for a carrot head to bite

stalingrad
11-05-11, 10:26
in any market condition, surely got empty units.....bcoz its hassle for them to rent it out.....they might as well leave it vacant upon TOP and wait for their target px to be met

true. but that would be the minority. now too many units are left unoccupied for one to feel comfortable buying. I went to see the cascadia, it felt like a ghost town.

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 10:28
First younsay after erection, now younsaybafter your middle income buyers must get a unit first.... You are funny... Anyway, you think when you tell us, all will go cheongsam to buy? Lol....

aiyo..brother CCR... me just a small fry la. u think i can predict and compel u guys to cheong meh? all i have predicted about the markets are all information collected from the grassroots,my grandmother and my rich uncles lah.. I merely post them here faster than the mass media only.

i will not ask anyone to cheong one...oni share share mah... but pls la...i cannot say one...i say the developers & agents sure use it to their advantage and then i HAI SI LANG la.....
:tsk-tsk:

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 10:29
true. but that would be the minority. now too many units are left unoccupied for one to feel comfortable buying. I went to see the cascadia, it felt like a ghost town.

i oso went to one other project la.. same feeling la....but mayb i saw is real ghost la....

devilplate
11-05-11, 10:30

ya....interest rate low low.....

many choose to wait for their dream rental yield to come.....once u rent out cheaply, u will not be able to offload it until the tenancy expires

too many faked talents.....CCR rental demand just not there to support the current supply....

whereas HDB whole unit rental is most sought after now:sleep:

devilplate
11-05-11, 10:33
aiyo..brother CCR... me just a small fry la. u think i can predict and compel u guys to cheong meh? all i have predicted about the markets are all information collected from the grassroots,my grandmother and my rich uncles lah.. I merely post them here faster than the mass media only.

i will not ask anyone to cheong one...oni share share mah... but pls la...i cannot say one...i say the developers & agents sure use it to their advantage and then i HAI SI LANG la.....

u oredi said u gathered info from ur grassroots.....namely agts, developers(rich uncles) and ur imaginary ah mah....

which means they know better den u.....

so how r they gona use it to their advantage since they oredi noe and noe better den u?!?!:tongue3:

stalingrad
11-05-11, 10:34
i oso went to one other project la.. same feeling la....but mayb i saw is real ghost la....
Is the project you visited rivergate or trillium? haha, both felt like a temple in the middle of the night when apparitions left their lairs to hunt for the next victims.

phantom_opera
11-05-11, 10:36

many choose to wait for their dream rental yield to come.....once u rent out cheaply, u will not be able to offload it until the tenancy expires

too many faked talents.....CCR rental demand just not there to support the current supply....

Yah, CCR rental yield low (STI at 3k only), HDB rental yield high because all the new PRs/citizens we brought in last few years all can only afford HDB or at most mass market condos.

stalingrad
11-05-11, 10:37

true. I am just thinking that there is no market price index for condos in prime areas. if there were, it would've registered a negative return of at least 30% before the election, and probably 50% afterward. the serenity you are seeing now is fake. everyone is waiting for the next shoe to drop.

phantom_opera
11-05-11, 10:39
oil / gasoline / critical agri products price will always be kept in check by Obama ... don't worry. Obama can call his rich Wall Street friends anytime: "brother, reelection coming, please take some profit off your oil futures so my people don't complain high oil prices" :banghead:

hopeful
11-05-11, 10:44
u oredi said u gathered info from ur grassroots.....namely agts, developers(rich uncles) and ur imaginary ah mah....

so how r they gona use it to their advantage since they oredi noe and noe better den u?!?!:tongue3:
the parties dont talk to each other: blackjack is at the centrez, the central processing unit. The whole is greater than the sum of each parts :D

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 10:49

brother devilplate... U really devil la.... They have the info, but they do not have my brainy brain la...My supercomputer will use that info, anal-lise, and conclude first for my eyes la. I told u guys back in 2008 about inflation in an article here, now got happen bo?

devilplate
11-05-11, 10:54
the parties dont talk to each other: blackjack is at the centrez, the central processing unit. The whole is greater than the sum of each parts :D

yeah...u noe him VERY WELL:D :cheers6:

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 10:55
But i selfish bo? I share with you guys here FIRST before other forums ok.

Sure maybe i got lucky hor... but this time round i not stupid liao...... i got the conclusion... but i will not say... now going to ask my wife to tie my fingers.

heng arh... saw through ur traps

:scared-4:

devilplate
11-05-11, 10:57
But i selfish bo? I share with you guys here FIRST before other forums ok.

Sure maybe i got lucky hor... but this time round i not stupid liao...... i got the conclusion... but i will not say... now going to ask my wife to tie my fingers.

heng arh... saw through ur traps

:scared-4:

haha...

self delusion:sleep:

frankly speaking, i simply love ur stories! lots of suspense! :cheers6:

Regulators
11-05-11, 11:03
Inflation happens every year just a matter of degree, he speaks like he knows everything, can't be bothered to waste my time with such people. It is like saying oil prices will go up from current prices, a no brainer kind of statement
haha...

self delusion:sleep:

frankly speaking, i simply love ur stories! lots of suspense! :cheers6:

devilplate
11-05-11, 11:06
Inflation happens every year just a matter of degree, he speaks like he knows everything, can't be bothered to waste my time with such people. It is like saying oil prices will go up from current prices, a no brainer kind of statement

yeah

its like toking about ppty crash during every bull run.....:sleep:

its like saying int rates will eventually rise...:sleep:

but i like his style of writing:D

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 11:07
aiya... i untie my fingers and typing again !

tell u something... many properties are on 90% loan. Banks want to share that risks with new buyers. So imagine i am a self deluded banker, what do i do to entice that?

First, i value the property very high to attract new buyers.

Then, I restrict the loans quantum and lend to new cash rich buyers at 70% or lower. What happen now?

The risks is spread lower because from 90% exposure, they are now 70% or lower exposed.

So property prices sure stabilised or lower in the next 6 months. So you guys can cherry pick la... no rush ok....

HAHAHAHAHAHA sabo my uncles....

Or.. u wan to continue to belittle me so that i talk more and sabo u guys instead ? Or want me to shut up now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

i think u guys better praise me first hor..

devilplate
11-05-11, 11:14

tell u something... many properties are on 90% loan. Banks want to share that risks with new buyers. So imagine i am a self deluded banker, what do i do to entice that?

Then, I restrict the loans quantum and lend to new cash rich buyers at 70% or lower. What happen now?

The risks is spread lower because from 90% exposure, they are now 70% or lower exposed.

So property prices sure stabilised or lower in the next 6 months. So you guys can cherry pick la... no rush ok....

Or.. u wan to continue to belittle me so that i talk more and sabo u guys more ? Or want me to shut up now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

pls sabo us! majority over here oredi own at least one ppty:D

by the way, its MBT tat set LTV....banks LL but to take it.....

if u tok to any banker now, they wud love to push the highest LTV for u if u dun hf any outstanding loan:tongue3:

all of us only interested to know ur MOTHER of all reasons! hahaha....:p

Regulators
11-05-11, 11:17
LTV had been established by the new measures a while ago so what is new? as long as buyers can meet the 20% down for first pty or 40% for second pty, there is no issue. if ltv is going to stifle demand, would developers still be having a good run in sales at future pricing till now? There will be more launches ahead no doubt, but developers have a bottom line so I do not foresee prices softening. As for resale condos, they will look to prices of new condos to benchmark.

Or.. u want me to belittle me so that i talk more and sabo u guys more ? Or want me to shut up now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Regulators
11-05-11, 11:23
My take is very simple. Our condo prices will be closely tied to immigration of foreign workers in singapore and I have said before that if rental continues to do well, prices will move up. ask yourselves this question, who supports our rental market?

proud owner
11-05-11, 11:32

deliberately keeping them empty to give a false sense of rental tightness

just like getting 3 tall guys inside the lift to stand very close to the door ..
when the door opens ... people from the outside can only see the 3 tall guys and think that the lift is packed ...

devilplate
11-05-11, 11:48
deliberately keeping them empty to give a false sense of rental tightness

just like getting 3 tall guys inside the lift to stand very close to the door ..
when the door opens ... people from the outside can only see the 3 tall guys and think that the lift is packed ...
Yeah tats wat happening in ccr ppty (prime luxury) Expats package r shrinking terribly with sgd strengthening at the same time....how many uhnwi r willing to park their money without gd rental returns plus 4yrs ssd?:rolleyes:

Waiting for teddy or ccr....:D

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 11:54
aiya...my fingers itchy again... now think this:

there are rich owners that employ house keepers to turn on the lights in EMPTY units at night. Think about that.

in addition, gahment will definately control the immigration tap this time around. the ge results is really unexpected. u think they will let it home run now? if my miw uncles got a strong mandate, of cos they ka ka cheong what. But now...u see ONE BIG RED MARK IN ALJUNIED GRC & BOOT OUT A MINISTER OK ! even grandfather Harry also say he veri sad liao.

:banghead:

devilplate
11-05-11, 12:04
He getting out of point oredi....wat we want is his mother of all reasons b4 the erection.....

Getting bored oredi:sleep:

Dishonest mistake....lets move on:D

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 12:06
He getting out of point oredi....wat we want is his mother of all reasons b4 the erection.....

That's the whole idea mah....to get you to forget about the Mother. HAHAHAHA. ok la... i will reveal it but really now cannot la...good health to all brothers here la....i gotta go for my nap liao.

patricia
11-05-11, 12:54
Not funny.....Don't "talk" to him. Let him talk to himself.

teddybear
11-05-11, 14:05
What is new? So many units have been left empty since 1997 till now and went through a period from low interest rate to super high rate to low rate again and that did not prevent the property prices from hitting a new high in 2007 and again in 2010 (for OCR). :doh: So many units empty is not a problem (definitely) as we can see. :p

teddybear
11-05-11, 14:14
The gov sure control the number of low- and middle-class immigrants lah. People only complaining about them, where got complain super rich like Modhi, Jim Rogers, Jet Li, Gong Li coming etc hah? :cheers1:People welcome them with super wide arms! Create jobs, movie bursts, "eyes eat ice cream"... :p
So what is the effect? BEWARE of MASS MARKET properties and HDB flat prices! If I can get super high price for my HDB flat (assuming I have), I sure sell and upgrade to luxury property! :D

aiya...my fingers itchy again... now think this:

there are rich owners that employ house keepers to turn on the lights in EMPTY units at night. Think about that.

in addition, gahment will definately control the immigration tap this time around. the ge results is really unexpected. u think they will let it home run now? if my miw uncles got a strong mandate, of cos they ka ka cheong what. But now...u see ONE BIG RED MARK IN ALJUNIED GRC & BOOT OUT A MINISTER OK ! even grandfather Harry also say he veri sad liao.

Regulators
11-05-11, 15:14
I think he is just talking cock, just one aljunied, do you think the govt will change foreign immigration policy? These foreigners will become citizens and form the new electorate of loyal pap supporters the govt wants so why should the govt stop? All the other low to mid level foreign workers will still be coming in to take up jobs we don't want to do or compete for mid level jobs with us to the advantage of businesses to keep the economy flourishing. The govt was mum about the population size it wants singapore to have in the next 5 years when questioned by the opposition and the reasons are obvious

ysyap
11-05-11, 15:17
The gov sure control the number of low- and middle-class immigrants lah. People only complaining about them, where got complain super rich like Modhi, Jim Rogers, Jet Li, Gong Li coming etc hah? :cheers1:People welcome them with super wide arms! Create jobs, movie bursts, "eyes eat ice cream"... :p
So what is the effect? BEWARE of MASS MARKET properties and HDB flat prices! If I can get super high price for my HDB flat (assuming I have), I sure sell and upgrade to luxury property! :DHDB flat will never give u enough for luxury property upgrade... maybe just pay for the downpayment and if you don't have other sources of income, BEWARE!!! Don't over commit just because bank interest rates are super low... :o

dtrax
11-05-11, 15:23
haha give BJT21 a break, he is just here to share info (though his writing style confirm chop expose to kenna flame) but let's make it a healthy debate.

Now there is more than 10,500 vacant units in the market and additional 30,491 units will flush the market by 2013. I doubt a high percentage of the vacant units are withheld by those rich uncles and even so, it is so damn clear that prices are likely to fall with the huge supply and moderation of the rental prices with ghost towns in so many developments. I would say first thing to fall will be mass-market should the gov make public housing more affordable especially for the sandwich class pple.

ysyap
11-05-11, 15:27
haha give BJT21 a break, he is just here to share info (though his writing style confirm chop expose to kenna flame) but let's make it a healthy debate.

Now there is more than 10,500 vacant units in the market and additional 30,491 units will flush the market by 2013. I doubt a high percentage of the vacant units are withheld by those rich uncles and even so, it is so damn clear that prices are likely to fall with the huge supply and moderation of the rental prices with ghost towns in so many developments. I would say first thing to fall will be mass-market should the gov make public housing more affordable especially for the sandwich class pple.Govt will definitely push the middle class to buy their ECs and not enter the private market so quickly otherwise EC will become a failed govt initiative again. Already released so many land parcel for ECs so if don't follow up, it will go down eventually... MBT will not allow that lah...

amk
11-05-11, 16:19
MBT just need to raise EC incoming ceiling to say 12k. HDB to 10k.
Already promised. Has to be done.

devilplate
11-05-11, 16:27
Already promised. Has to be done.
Already promised? Double cfm?

fclim
11-05-11, 16:34
Raising income ceiling will create another set of problems. More people will rush for BTO flats. It will be oversubscribed by 10 or more times. More people will be unhappy at not being able to get their flat at the first, second, third or fourth attempts.

Govt can release more land, but I do not think it can be so fast that you get your flat at the first attempt. You will still have to wait and compete with many many people.

azeoprop
11-05-11, 16:39
Raising income ceiling will create another set of problems. More people will rush for BTO flats. It will be oversubscribed by 10 or more times. More people will be unhappy at not being able to get their flat at the first, second, third or fourth attempts.

Govt can release more land, but I do not think it can be so fast that you get your flat at the first attempt. You will still have to wait and compete with many many people.

Maybe they will raise income ceiling for premium bto projects, dbss and EC projects only. Standard flats still remain the same. Also they might introduce compact 4room flat as an option for those with limited budget.

:beats-me-man:

ysyap
11-05-11, 16:40
Already promised. Has to be done.The only promised was by PM that he'll arrow MBT to review the income ceiling after the next quarter's housing data is released. Nothing else!!! Promise to review not equal promise to raise ceiling! :D

fclim
11-05-11, 16:44
Maybe they will raise income ceiling for premium bto projects, dbss and EC projects only. Standard flats still remain the same. Also they might introduce compact 4room flat as an option for those with limited budget.

:beats-me-man:

Like that, dbss and EC price sure go up. LPPL.:doh:

amk
11-05-11, 16:45
Already promised? Double cfm?

in this kind of highly charged political climate, when u said, and even printed in a flyer sent to ppl's mailbox ("we are reviewing the HDB income ceiling with an aim to increase to 10k"), it's as good as promised. If anything goes wrong because of this, MBT can even claim "look you oppo asked for this" ;)

azeoprop
11-05-11, 16:54
Like that, dbss and EC price sure go up. LPPL.:doh:

They do not want prices to come down. They want flats to be afforable haa haa. This will make those just above the income limit to have a cheaper option now that they can buy dbss and EC. But they do not want these people to mess with standard bto making them super over subscribed. :p

Wild Falcon
11-05-11, 16:54
True. If you open up the HDB to more people, including the more "well-off" ones, prices might cheong even more. HDB should apply greater restrictions to HDB, not the other way round, like ban PR from buying HDB in the resale market. Come on, if we only give PR to the so-called "talents", surely they can afford private housing and not compete with low or middle income Singaporeans for public housing? Once resale HDB falls, the prices of new HDB which is pegged to resale will fall accordingly.

MBT always say PRs are NOT the ones driving up the HDB prices. Then there is no reason why we can't ban PR from buying :) He always contradicts himself.

ysyap
11-05-11, 17:01
in this kind of highly charged political climate, when u said, and even printed in a flyer sent to ppl's mailbox ("we are reviewing the HDB income ceiling with an aim to increase to 10k"), it's as good as promised. If anything goes wrong because of this, MBT can even claim "look you oppo asked for this" ;)They also said they'll review the call to not raise GST or taxi hikes, etc but their standard reply is, 'We regret to inform you...'.

Honestly i think something will be done but it may not be raising the ceiling... For years up till early 2011, MBT kept assuring that the ceiling is reasonable and HDB is affordable. It was only just before election, they promised to review to get that few more votes. I suspect something is stopping them from raising the ceiling therefore since they promised to review, they may implement something to make housing more affordable without raising the ceiling... just my guess. :D

azeoprop
11-05-11, 17:06
HDB is a trap to make new owners work until they die.... :scared-3:

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 17:14
The PRICE ARBITRAGE OF SINGAPORE HDB FLATS

A step-by-step guide to earn US$1 million in 8 years just by
being a Singaporean.

Chapter 1: Background Information

The Public Housing policy in Singapore is unique in the World because it has created an arbitrage in investing and thereby opening up an opportunity for every Singaporean to become a millionaire.That is, if you know how and have a plan first.

Because you must be a Singaporean and form a family nucleus to buy a new HDB flat ( not a resale flat, but a new launch HDB flat offered by HDB ) , you must become a Singaporean first. As to how and what criteria you have to meet to become a Singaporean, that will be discussed in my other book.

In Singapore, a new flat by HDB is only offered to a Singaporean family nucleus. But any PR or Singaporean can buy a pre-owned HDB flat in the resale market. A new flat (first-owned) by HDB is very much lower than a resale flat ( or pre-owned ) in the open market. The difference can be as much as S$400,000 on the average. Because in new flat, the market is small and limited by household income, while in the resale market new buyers with higher purchasing power are introduced into the market. Herein lies the investing arbitrage I am talking about( arbitrage is the practice of taking advantage of a price difference between two or more markets ).

This price arbitrage existed not only between the new HDB and resale HDB, but also between the Executive Condominiums (HDB) and the Private Condominiums .

Why you need 8 years to get to US$1million is because of HDB imposing a holding period on certain public housing ownerships. You can get there faster if you got an upgrade in your income or job. However, once you gotten your US$1million, there will be no turning back for you after entering the next level of the playing fields.

So, now you roughly have a little background knowledge of the public housing system in Singapore. The next step is to have a plan. Here’s the plan:

00) Become a Singaporean. ( If you are already a Singaporean, you can skip this step and goto the next.)
00) Get married. ( You must find another PR or Singaporean you truly love before getting married )
1) Save your first capital.
2) Buy a new HDB flat. ( in NCR )
3) Sell flat in (2) and upgrade to resale flat. (in CCR )
4) Sell the resale flat in (3) and upgrade to an Executive Condo ( Also HDB ).
5) Sell the EC in (4) and upgrade to a Private Condo ( in NCR )
6) Sell the private condo in (5) and upgrade to a Private Condo in CCR.
So now that you have a plan, the next step is to execute the plan (1) to (6) above.

Do not worry, I will detail exactly how to execute each step listed above ( except steps 00 ) in the coming chapters.
============================================

Chapter 2: Saving Your Capital

Step 1: Saving Your Capital
Saving a capital to buy your first property is never easy. But after you have reached your first US$1million capital, you are on your way to become a millionaire real estate investor. This book is about how to get to that US$1million capital by capitalising on public housing policy in Singapore. But first, you have to learn to save first.

In addition, you do not need to save for the full price of the new HDB. You only need to save for the first instalment and fund your way through housing loans. With your spouse's supporting income, this step will be expedited.

Many people focused savings on direct cost of an item. But they entirely forgot that with each cost item, there are several associated or indirect costs. To save effectively in our current environment, you must first eliminate your expenditure items that carried the most indirect costs. If you are confused by what I meant, do not fret. I shall now explain this concept using a few examples with my proposed solution to each example:

E.g 1. Vehicle Ownership

Owning a pre-owned car in Singapore: Direct cost with COE is S$50,000
Indirect costs: Road tax: S$300 pa, Insurance: S$1200 pa ERP: S$200 pm Petrol:S$400 pm Parkings: S$200 pm ,Service: S$900 pa, Depreciation: S$3000pa

Main Cost ( One time ) : S$50,000
Recurring indirect costs (every month ) : S$25+S$100+S$200+S$400+S$200+S$75+ S$250 = S$1250

Assuming you are a junior manager earning S$4000 pm, this car ownership alone sets you 31% away from your goal to become a millionaire.If you have taken a car loan, you will be more than 31% away!

Now you get what I mean? So the very first step in your investing adventure towards becoming a millionaire real estate investor is to identify the cost items which are killing your savings and income with the kind of indirect costs mentioned above. I say get rid of that rusty car and take the public transport instead ! After you have reached your millionaire goal, you can drive a brand new Mercedes virtually free on income streams from your properties! But that will again be discussed in another book of mine : How to become a Mega Landlord in Hong Kong.

E.g 2. The Television.
Having a television is a sin for the aspiring millionaire. Because after buying a decent LCD television:S$900, you incurred the following indirect costs:

1) TV cabinet/ mounting plates : S$300
2) Nice good AV cables : S$30 ea
3) Cable Box & Subscription : S$200pm
4) Electricity : S$10pm

The recurring costs is about S$210pm and the fixed indirect costs is S$300+S$30= S$330.

If your spouse and you are both in managerial positions, most likely you will only meet each other at home after 9:30pm every working day. So the television is actually a redundant item collecting dusts and incurring an indirect costs every month. I say do some work in bed and get rid of that piece of junk instead! Of course I am assuming you are staying in a room with your parents at this stage. Any television expenses outside your room is of course not bore by you.

E.g 3. The Innocent Lights & iron.

If both you and your partner are filial like most human towards your parents, I assume too that you are footing the utility bills for the household.

The first items you should change are your light bulbs to energy saving ones. Most light bulbs in your old parents' apartments are electricity suckers.

The other items you should get rid of are the iron or any appliances with heating elements made 10 years ago. These are made when oil prices are low and definately energy suckers too. I say, just spend a little fixed upgrade costs of S$500 to save the ridiculous recurring electric bills.

Look for energy saving labels on the electric appliances and with the correct selection, you should save about 10% every month in your utility bills.

E.g 4. The water.

E.g 5. Eating out & window shopping.

During the initial stage in becoming a millionaire, you must make use of your parents. Yes, you heard me right. Make use of them ! Well, maybe not make use, but to engage their assistance in cooking a meal for you. The old people will get senile if they just laze at home doing nothing! You will be amazed at how much you can save just by eating at home.

Provision for a week's home meal (dinner only)

GOOD Vegetables : S$70
Meat ( You do not actually need this item ) : S$25
Fish ( You need lots of OMEGA! ): S$80
Rice : S$50
Gas & Utilities to Cook: S$15
Human Labor: S$0

Daily Home Dinner Cost for 4 persons as at 2011: S$34.28 or S$17.14 for 2 paxs

If you eat at Fast Food for 2 paxs: S$30

You saved : S$12.86 every dinner ! That is S$385.80 every month.

If you have followed the above proposed change, you would have saved about S$1250+S$210+S$385.80 = S$1845.80 every month. Now, what are you going to do with that much money? Set it aside for your coming housing loan payments or your first property deposit. ( More on this in next chapter )

E.g 6. The mobile phone.

E.g 7. Not exercising and not brushing your teeth.

E.g 8. The boy gadgets & toys.

E.g 9. The girl handbags & shoes.

E.g 10. Having *** without having babies.

( To be Continued )

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Disclaimers: I am verifying the numerical figures above, they are tentative estimates only.

BLACKJACK21TRADER
nil sine labore

Lovelle
11-05-11, 17:39
wah, how much is the book ?

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 17:51
wah, how much is the book ?

maybe only US$0.50 per download, i will put it up on my website when it is completed somewhere end of 2011.

Lovelle
11-05-11, 17:54
so what is the next step after step 6 ?

again go back to hdb market or go to landed ?

devilplate
11-05-11, 17:56
How is it possible to complete the cycle within 8yrs?

Apply bto+5yrs mop oredi 8yrs:beats-me-man:

Regulators
11-05-11, 18:01
Interesting, but can you explain how someone like wendy quek can own or co own 50 properties with little or no money to begin with ten years ago?

ay123
11-05-11, 18:10
They also said they'll review the call to not raise GST or taxi hikes, etc but their standard reply is, 'We regret to inform you...'.

Honestly i think something will be done but it may not be raising the ceiling... For years up till early 2011, MBT kept assuring that the ceiling is reasonable and HDB is affordable. It was only just before election, they promised to review to get that few more votes. I suspect something is stopping them from raising the ceiling therefore since they promised to review, they may implement something to make housing more affordable without raising the ceiling... just my guess. :D

mbt must do something or ppl will think he is jus buying vote for promise to review. maybe he only raise another 1k to 9k instead of 10k. at least he did something so cannot get backfire:D

hopeful
11-05-11, 18:15
Interesting, but can you explain how someone like wendy quek can own or co own 50 properties with little or no money to begin with ten years ago?

she didnt exactly state her share ownership in the 50 properties....

hopeful
11-05-11, 18:17
anyway, we are digressing away from the purpose of this thread.

To find out the Mother of all reasons :D

dtrax
11-05-11, 18:24
nice info.. this will greatly help all those aspiring $1mil HDB upgraders

devilplate
11-05-11, 19:20
Higher flawed reasoning.....nvr come across bto n resale px diff of 400k....at most 200k nia....

And i tink the crucial part is to get married early....

1)get a bto flat
2)save during the 8yrs period
3)keep bto flat as rental n get a resale EC or mass market condo

:2cents: :2cents: :D :D

blackjack21trader
11-05-11, 19:38
Higher flawed reasoning.....nvr come across bto n resale px diff of 400k....at most 200k nia....

And i tink the crucial part is to get married early....

1)get a bto flat
2)save during the 8yrs period
3)keep bto flat as rental n get a resale EC or mass market condo

:2cents: :2cents: :D :D

HA HA ! U NEVER COPYRIGHT UR IDEA. I shall adapt that good ideas into my book !

That $400K difference will happen one day but i shall not tell you when!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. BLACKJACK21TRADER

Regulators
11-05-11, 20:31
Don't mean to be a wet blanket, but I never believe in get rich books coz it offers little practical solution to an average person.

devilplate
11-05-11, 20:45
Don't mean to be a wet blanket, but I never believe in get rich books coz it offers little practical solution to an average person.
It does open up some ideas on leveraging power

Last time got int only loan for eg

devilplate
11-05-11, 20:46

Save it for urself.... Not interested anymore:tongue3:

patricia
11-05-11, 20:52
maybe only US$0.50 per download, i will put it up on my website when it is completed somewhere end of 2011.

:banghead:Even if it is free for download, it will be a waste of my time to read it. I am sure it is a load of rubbish.:sleep:

Regulators
11-05-11, 21:02
My ideology is very simple for beginners. Get a new hdb flat from government and make use of whatever grants given by government, work hard to pay off first flat, save up for 20% and wait out five years to put 20% on a resale condo to rent out.
It does open up some ideas on leveraging power

Last time got int only loan for eg

Laguna
11-05-11, 22:17
she didnt exactly state her share ownership in the 50 properties....

She is not the only one with this type of claims
Nevertheless, their big monies made are from the seminars, and pooling others' monies to buy properties

Regulators
12-05-11, 00:26
agreed, they charge something like $2k plus per person for attending the seminars. 1000 participants for the seminars and it is a cool $2 million plus.
She is not the only one with this type of claims
Nevertheless, their big monies made are from the seminars, and pooling others' monies to buy properties

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 00:41
THE MOTHER OF ALL REASONS WHY PEOPLE ARE BUYING IN ASIA ( SPECIAL PERMISSION GRANTED BY HIS MAJESTY PRESIDENT OBAMA ) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQYLCkcsobs

The mother of all reasons is that the internal infrastructure of hot developing countries like India, China, Brazil and Russia are not supportive and attractive enough to retain their newly rich. The new rich are torn between the Western ailing economies and the Eastern booming economies.

This resulted in human migrating osmosis to advanced cities like Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur, South Korea and a city called The Lions.

The new found rich came from devastating backgrounds of poverty and distraught. But they are highly educated and intelligent. Hence their willingness to take root in more advanced cities for the benefit of their next generation. This is due to the lack of infrastructural support in their homelands.

HOWEVER, SG ELECTION CHANGED EVERYTHING and the mother of all reasons is no longer valid here. This is because the sg gahment will certainly close this tap very soon for the benefit of homeland born Lions.

Good Luck to Myself la.... Hope the agents dun use this to their advantage.

HENG ARH ! I already parked in Hong Kong and Taipei!

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 00:55
THE MOTHER OF ALL REASONS PART II.

The new rich is a result of Obama pumping $$$ into the global system. With Japan now join in the pumping $$$. The new rich will only get richer and can hence afford to migrate faster and farther la!

BUT, they need a roof in the new lands. So, what they do? They BUY PROPERTY LA ....ARHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHHHH Why YOU BOOT OUT PAP IN A GRC LA????

WHY ARH WHY ARH???? NOW GAHMENT WILL STOP THEM LIAO LA.... MY $$$$ ALL GONE INTO DRAIN SOON LA...ARGGGGGHHHHHH

MANY EMPTY UNITS CONTRIBUTED by me la....ARGGGGHHHHH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuQfZCQdlWE

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 01:09
MOTHER OF ALL REASONS PART III:

PAP are weak in SMCs, next time go SMCs la.....pls hor...dun sabo me again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxqfnlxi2ME

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 01:33
The mother of all reasons part 4: the inbalancing forex.

A not too long ago... Us$ was stronger than many currency in e world. But the sad part is, her economy was sabotaged by greedy wall street. A big portion of wealth vanished in their housing assets. This put USA into a big hole that she could only dig by pumping more n more n more n more $$$. u see, if the value of assets does not return to housing, she cannot get out of this stalemate. Becos us$ is a global currency, as it gets cycled around, it gets taken in by weaker currency centers which r developing fast.

So the rich in bric gotten a chance to spend their monies but they are not contented to stay root in a war zones or in a communist system. They r free people of the Internet. They wants the best for

Zzzzzzzzzzz I fell asleep now.....

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 01:50
Btw, the "神" in my user name does not mean "god", 神龙 means arowana or the dragonfish. As u can see, the mother is Bering complicated right, but I will try to explain in as layman terms as possible for you. This will help u in ur investment strategy. But for now...I go sleep.

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 02:03
aiya...cannot sleep la...

The Mother's Backgound

The US$ is unique because it is a global currency. Not many strong currency are accepted like US$ and only US$ can demand that status due to her advanced technology. She is unlike the pound, which was weakened in 1940s due to the wars and then through 70s due to her lacking position in science and technology.

In our modern world, only currency with advanced tech can stay in power. They are

1) US$
2) YEN
3) BP
4) HK$
5) S$
6) RMB

in that order. Our sg gahment is too ambitious, because she wanted to overtake hong kong using the same strategy as USA. that is by advancement in research and technology. How so? Because of biotech- many medical system around the world will use your currency if they buy your drugs ( not that drug, DRUGS you know as in medicine ) like USA. However, sg$ did succeed somewhat after 2004, when many scientists started to migrate to Singapore. The problem is, they do not want to be Singaporean. If they do not want, something must be done to attract them, right?

anyway, back to the US$ story. So, as George pumps and pumps the $$$ into the global system, the bric are able to absorb because of the lacking capacity within their economic system. What caused this? Yes ! So clever.. it is their infrastructures!

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 02:15
NO amount of engineering can put their infrastructures back into good shapes because of corruption or inefficient construction methods. So herein lies a big hole to absorb all the US$ dumping.

So as long as US house down, US pumps, BRIC absorbs, they then release to the advanced asian cities via their expats new found riches. That is why u dun see hyperinflation, only higher inflation.

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 06:58
u see, the LOST OLD US$ actually ended up in the hands of wallstreet but the NEW US$ is pumped into the hands of these new emerging rich I referred to in my above posts. They will use this US$ well, and to exchange for a betterest life for themselves or their new generation. In short, it is not unlike the 30s or 40s, where the mass exodus of population around the Earth due to wars. The only difference is now, the exodus is the rich, not the poor !

But now all my effort in writting the above paper all gone down the drain liao la....

ARGGGGGGHHHHH why u boot out the TOP SALES MAN OF SINGAPORE ? A Foreign Minister is our salesman for us la.....ARGGGGGHHHHH

to be continued.... my sampan just stuck on a rock...DARN !

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 07:09
Even if it is free for download, it will be a waste of my time to read it. I am sure it is a load of rubbish.:sleep:

wahhh... pretty sister, u appear to have a crush on me leh....HAHAHAHA

the avatar photo is not me la....the real me is more handsome lor..

HAHAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXUZ85KXjv8

ysyap
12-05-11, 07:47
So, is it buy ppty now in SMCs as mentioned by you or don't buy at all coz PAP booted out of GRC so must respond big time with CM5,6,7,8??? Something more practical..

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 08:00
So, is it buy ppty now in SMCs as mentioned by you or don't buy at all coz PAP booted out of GRC so must respond big time with CM5,6,7,8??? Something more practical..

Errr.. brother, dun kancheong yet... we must wait and watch patiently on the sideline. My strategy is this:

1) Take your own sweet time go property window shopping

2) Make the developers panic first.

3) Once they panic, the resale will drop but not as much as the new launches

4) Then, that will be the time to expand ur portfolio

Now, just watch first...:doh:

I will try to compile my info and share here later. I try la....after the Ghost Month I tell u ok....

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 08:19

Dear brother regulators, ur humble brother here have the answer. But this method can no longer be applied anymore due to new gahment policies after 2000 & with the advancement in computer technology.

Let me explain how this work, but i have to warn u, do not try it now or u will kanna fried. HAHAHAHAHA

Say I have $1million. I will divide that into about 10 $100K and placed in 10 different banks. Then, i shall share a part of a property ownership with my rich relatives, husband, friends, or companies. After which, I proceed to get banking facility from these 10 banks. B4 2000, banks do not have a central clearing system like the CTS now or they do not share client info. So, what actually happened was, nobody really know your risk exposure. They just see the $$$ in one of your 10 bank accounts.

If I don't have the $1M how? Simple, share a small part of ownership la. After your profits, you can accumulate and expand your %ownership what..

So they were lucky that the property markets super boom from then till last year. Which gave them the opportunity to take profits like the stock market la... FOR 10 SOLID YEARS !

DISCLIAMER: DO NOT TRY THIS. JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION ONLY. ANY REFERENCE TO REAL PERSON IS PURE COINCIDENCE ONLY. NOW YOU TRY THIS, THE BANKERS WILL LAUGH AT YOU LA...

devilplate
12-05-11, 08:51
Ur mother is liquidity monsterzz leh....no?:p

For the time being, i dun see any qe3....and pap gona close the tap n yet release more land....

Btw, i see more faked talent den new rich leh:doh:

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 08:54
The price can only go down or stabilise from here. So, take your own sweet time to choose the

1) Best layout
2) Best View
3) Good Location
4) Near MRT
5) Near Shopping
6) Near Market
7) Near Business Parks
8) Near Universities BUT not opposite schools.
9) Good Neighborhood, Not sleezy ones
10) Near Rivers and NOT LOKANGs
11) Near Greenery
12) NEAR NTUC

If buy for own stay, that is different la. I am saying for investment for above because the above are what the new immigrants will want for their next generation- a better life at home in a foreign land.

Good Luck.

Please Continue to Flame me.. I love a good fight.HAHAHAH

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 08:56

For the time being, i dun see any qe3....and pap gona close the tap n yet release more land....

very smart indeed. but like many, you did not foresee the impact, but I the arrogant one, did ...HAHAHAHAHAHA

but never mind, this time I will share with u guys here and not other snobbish forums. I AM ROBIN HOOD !!!!!

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 09:03
U guys may doubt my good intentions. But let me tell you why i decided to help the middle incomes:

1) I am rich but not a billionaire. Maybe a multi millionaire only.

2) Last month, I intend to buy a penthouse from a billionaire at S$2.5M

3) I told him that I needed the place for my 95 years old grandmother.

4) My grandmother is old, so she may not have many years left.

5) I want her to enjoy life to the fullest.

6) Guess what happened after I placed the offer?

He decided to change the price to S$3M.

Good...I tell myself...sabo me....good...very good...

devilplate
12-05-11, 09:03
The price can only go down or stabilise from here. So, take your own sweet time to choose the

1) Best layout
2) Best View
3) Good Location
4) Near MRT
5) Near Shopping
6) Near Market
7) Near Business Parks
8) Near Universities BUT not opposite schools.
9) Good Neighborhood, Not sleezy ones
10) Near Rivers and NOT LOKANGs
11) Near Greenery
12) NEAR NTUC

If buy for own stay, that is different la. I am saying for investment for above because the above are what the new immigrants will want for their next generation- a better life at home in a foreign land.

Good Luck.

Please Continue to Flame me.. I love a good fight.HAHAHAH

So wat u gona do to ur empty units?:p

devilplate
12-05-11, 09:05
U guys may doubt my good intentions. But let me tell you why i decided to help the middle incomes:

U sure ur ah mah is not imaginary?:p

fclim
12-05-11, 09:24

You multi-millionaire wat. What's another $500K to show your filial piety to your grandmother?

DaytonaSS
12-05-11, 09:59

Bro have lah. So many monsters buying at sky price at d15

DaytonaSS
12-05-11, 10:05
You multi-millionaire wat. What's another $500K to show your filial piety to your grandmother?

Got $$$$$ n taken for a ride is 2 different think. Millionaire also will feel DL when u r treated like sucker, no?

DaytonaSS
12-05-11, 10:12
BJ21T, the UHNW havnt come here because out property not ultra expensive yet. The UHNW chinese cannot show off they bought into the most expensive real estate $$$$ can get. U rem the 30m sentosa cove y so cheap got ghost story?

Ultra rich buy 1 hype park.

ysyap
12-05-11, 10:21
You multi-millionaire wat. What's another $500K to show your filial piety to your grandmother?Sometimes its not the $500k, its the going back on the earlier agreed amount. If me, I'll not barge and just scout for another unit even at $3.5m, I'll gladly pay for it and not give in to the earlier ridiculous demand, though its cheaper. :D It's integrity!!!

condolisa
12-05-11, 10:24
Sometimes its not the $500k, its the going back on the earlier agreed amount. If me, I'll not barge and just scout for another unit even at $3.5m, I'll gladly pay for it and not give in to the earlier ridiculous demand. :D
Cannot resist cutting off your nose to spite your face arh :D

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 10:34
BJ21T, the UHNW havnt come here because out property not ultra expensive yet. The UHNW chinese cannot show off they bought into the most expensive real estate $$$$ can get. U rem the 30m sentosa cove y so cheap got ghost story?

Ultra rich buy 1 hype park.

Nope...that is becos the gahment controlled their entry. They know full well local rich cannot compete with them who are damn aggressive in buying assets. Look what happened to gold. Contrary to popular beliefs, they let the rich middle class come here first. They will only turn on the tap later for the ultra rich when all my brothers and the ahpunehnehs have squatted the empty units fully at an affordable price.

aiya... very hard to explain la... Just DO NOT RUSH IN YET...SLOWLY TAKE YOUR TIME HOR.

The biggest regret is you kenna locked in for 5 years on a lousy property. everyone cheong except your one.

devilplate
12-05-11, 10:37
Nope...that is becos the gahment controlled their entry. They know full well local rich cannot compete with them who are damn aggressive in buying assets. Look what happened to gold. Contrary to popular beliefs, they let the rich middle class come here first. They will only turn on the tap later for the ultra rich when all my brothers and the ahpunehnehs have squatted the empty units fully at an affordable price.

aiya... very hard to explain la... Just DO NOT RUSH IN YET...SLOWLY TAKE YOUR TIME HOR.

The biggest regret is you kenna locked in for 5 years on a lousy property. everyone cheong except your one.
How about ur empty units? Keeping them or sell now?

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 10:39

I brought my grandma to see the place on second viewing. This guy gave her false hope that he will sell "cheap cheap" to her. somemore I know he parked all the bloodi penthouses.

F%%K ok.:mad:

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 10:45
How about ur empty units? Keeping them or sell now?

I will take my time to sell to the buyers I like. I will see their facial features and scan their hearts using my third eye. I already gained about S$300K on each of them. No harm sharing mah...they happy, i also happy what..but they have to wait another 5 years or longer to be happy la... for me..it is instant happiness

HAHAHAHAHA

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 10:49
O..the story of my mother has not ended yet..i will add as i got the time hor... dun angry la...have to get permission from OBAMA...HAHAHAHA

devilplate
12-05-11, 10:50
I brought my grandma to see the place on second viewing. This guy gave her false hope that he will sell "cheap cheap" to her. somemore I know he parked all the bloodi penthouses.

F%%K ok.:mad:

So many ph la....find others lah:p

devilplate
12-05-11, 10:52
I will take my time to sell to the buyers I like. I will see their facial features and scan their hearts using my third eye. I already gained about S$300K on each of them. No harm sharing mah...they happy, i also happy what..but they have to wait another 5 years or longer to be happy la... for me..it is instant happiness

HAHAHAHAHA
So u r in selling mode.....;)

I wana reduce stake too....

Dun like the uncertainty looming ahead after this ge:(

blackjack21trader
12-05-11, 10:54

take some profits la....leave some in case the market shoot up...nobody can predict the future... but do as many viewing as possible using this god sent chance given by Aljunied gangsters...as u view, ur experience will grow and ur third eye will open slowly to the fullest la... i gotta go liao...cya later alligators :)

stalingrad
12-05-11, 11:01

wise man. I can see no up side potential at all. Prices could move back the the 2006 levels in a few years. why?

(1) glut
(2) immigration tap is screwed shut
(3) double dip in the US and europe
(4) political uncertainty.

azeoprop
12-05-11, 11:01

Hmmm...maybe sell minton? :beats-me-man:

devilplate
12-05-11, 11:13
Hmmm...maybe sell minton? :beats-me-man:
Minton cant subsale ....u keep for own stay lah....;)

U can sell ur mezzo:2cents: :D

TKT
12-05-11, 11:15
People... ai zai, ai zai...
Singapore small small dot, land limited
So, if your location good and you dont over-commit, longterm surely ok wan la...
Unless WW3 or natural disaster (choi choi choi)... otherwise, surely ok wan la.

devilplate
12-05-11, 11:17
Jus to share smthing i observed from the ground lately....

Regardless of ocr/ccr ppty, foreigners form a big chunk of the buyers currently...whereas, locals can only b seen in ocr new launches.....

U guys share the same thing?

azeoprop
12-05-11, 11:25
Jus to share smthing i observed from the ground lately....

Regardless of ocr/ccr ppty, foreigners form a big chunk of the buyers currently...whereas, locals can only b seen in ocr new launches.....

U guys share the same thing?

waterfront isle i think got high percentage of china buyers...:scared-3:

phantom_opera
12-05-11, 11:29
waterfront isle i think got high percentage of china buyers...:scared-3:

Mainland Chinese like waterfront fengshui, same for Lakeshore ... same psf as Beijing 4th ring only.

Anyway, we are in correction mode now ... collapse of oil price will pave the way for Obama to win re-election :tongue3: ... so price of properties will either stay flat or suffer minor correction

hopeful
12-05-11, 12:05
Say I have $1million. I will divide that into about 10 $100K and placed in 10 different banks. Then, i shall share a part of a property ownership with my rich relatives, husband, friends, or companies. After which, I proceed to get banking facility from these 10 banks. B4 2000, banks do not have a central clearing system like the CTS now or they do not share client info. So, what actually happened was, nobody really know your risk exposure. They just see the $$$ in one of your 10 bank accounts.

What is CTS? or do you mean credit bureau? How much details of clients' info do banks share with each other?

hopeful
12-05-11, 12:08
People... ai zai, ai zai...
Singapore small small dot, land limited
So, if your location good and you dont over-commit, longterm surely ok wan la...
Unless WW3 or natural disaster (choi choi choi)... otherwise, surely ok wan la.

follower of NTF & Fareast?
if can only find name of map, but cannot see the country, then that's the place to invest? like singapore and hk.

devilplate
12-05-11, 12:08
What is CTS? or do you mean credit bureau? How much details of clients' info do banks share with each other?
Lots of details.....they will even noe if u missed one payment of any ur credit card bills:scared-3:

I ever received a letter of my credit assessment from i tink credit bureau

Duno whr i keep it oredi.....:ashamed1:

Having said tat, i dun tink they can track foreigners

devilplate
12-05-11, 12:09
follower of NTF & Fareast?
if can only find name of map, but cannot see the country, then that's the place to invest? like singapore and hk.
This is bullshyt to me:p

CCR
12-05-11, 22:02
wise man. I can see no up side potential at all. Prices could move back the the 2006 levels in a few years. why?

(1) glut

Haha he missed the boat waiting for point of entry again

Regulators
12-05-11, 23:48
I think immigration will continue coz govt has not reached its target of 6 million yet. They will pacify the electorate by other means of engaging the citizens. It is very hard to make a deaf govt listen again. It may seem like a huge supply is under way, but what is filling up 30 thousand units compared to the million more that our govt has in mind?

(1) glut

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 06:25
The Mother of ALL reasons Part 6: Why Some Silliporeans can be so dumb.

For many centuries before us,the Indian region has arisen several "superhuman". By "superhuman", your humble brother here does not mean the "Superman" in DC Comics, BUT REAL LIVING ordinary human with super intelligence. For example, Gotama,Sai BaBa,Maurya,Ashoka,Ghandi, Tata.

If I were the Singapore gahment, what do I do ? Of course I will take a gamble and tried to lure as many of them here as possible to be Singaporean and hope that one day, one Superhuman can similarly arise here. Then we will WIN BIG LIAO ! It is better for one to arise here than for one to arise in other places like China or Hong Kong. Right or not?

But the ALjunied Gangsters can be so dumb as to boot out one Singapore Salesman and now our attractiveness can only weaken. You see,NOW you see many Indian FWs and complain la. I tell you, you will miss them after all projects are completed here in the Lion City and many of them return home to be landlords of India.

Fellow Lions, it will be extremely difficult to compete during our grandson's or even our son's time. Because of this massive US$ printing. If you do not have a formula to attract the real Intelligent People from China and India to take root here, our next generation will miss the chance.

Already, it is quite difficult for Chinese FTs to come here because their own homeland is becoming like Singapore. When the day India also become like China, that is the day you will miss the Indian FTs.

You see, most intelligent people are found in the middle and upper class family. I hope I do not offend any brother here, but I am merely speaking the facts from what I see from my third eye.

In short, we were lucky for the past 40 years these 2 countries were weaklings. But the same might not hold true for the future of our next generation. :banghead:

Plse note your humble brother here is not AHPUNEHNEH la......

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 06:40
The massive US$ printing has resulted in easy bank loans in developing countries. Herein lies the key to the answers of our future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxhhRcwUnVw

:(

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 06:57
If you are wondering why many times I talk cork and very seldom I speak sense, it is becos I know Lions are lazy and impatient. They just want to read the last message of a thread.

Only the patient that takes the time to read between all my nonsense will find gold. And that is only fair what....

NIL SINE LABORE !

( NOTHING WITHOUT LABOR ! )

:(

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 06:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zroKXWv344Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjKuAm3e9lg

Ok reach liao... i am berthing now... welcome to Vivo City !

HAHAHAHAHA

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 07:08
As one pretty sister named Patricia urge forumers to " let him talk to himself" .... Why sister... My wife says she always discover me talking to myself infront of my computer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

samsara
13-05-11, 07:15
Bro, you're a funny chap. :)

However, there is much truth in what you utter. Perhaps it's the way you state your points that induces doubt in most people who read your words.

To develop a strong following like those whom you term "superhuman" is achievable by more people than you think. It requires a combination of charisma, an alternative but compatible perspective of life, slightly above average intelligence and plenty of willingness to be in the public eye.

The brains of human beings can be broadly categorised into two groups: one group is wired as followers, the other as leaders.

Followers look out for examples to emulate in behavior, speech, etc. They are programmed to seek out leaders as that gives them much comfort in their daily living. The majority of the populace are followers.

Leaders understand the importance of status quo but innately seek to disrupt it and replace it with their own. They believe strongly in themselves and their own abilities, and are the first to seize opportunities to establish themselves within the group, community, society, world, etc.

What's interesting to note is that even the lousiest of leaders has a following.

Singapore is blue-printed after Monaco. Our growth over the last few decades has been much watched by our neighbours and now the world. It will not be trivial to repeat that growth but we have the opportunity to springboard ourselves with what we have right now if the cards are played right.

Unfortunately, there is a trade-off. The vices are one of the easiest ways to bring in the moolah. The human vices arise from the needs of human beings, which in turn lead to the development of activities that cater to those needs. Prostitution, gambling (gaming being the politically correct word to use here), night-clubbing, drinking, etc.

As more and more businesses are set up to tap upon the vices inherent in society, they propagate these vices. While these businesses bring in tonnes of money from all over the world, they are also harbingers of the eventual death of the soul of the nation.

The key to strong and sustainable nation filled with happy people is through growth of individuals in the various dimensions of living - emotional, physical, mental and spiritual. Short-cuts are very tempting, they look almost like a no-brainer when $$$ is the only thing to optimise for.

The path of growing a nation in the emotional, physical, mental and spiritual dimensions is a long and arduous one, whose complexity compounds with a large population (due to the interpersonal dynamics involved). However, it is the path that guarantees a renewable and sustainable community due to the strong fundamentals and understanding present in the smallest of its constituent units - the individual man-in-the-street.

Today we are trying to teach people graciousness. It is almost as tough as forcefeeding the masses elephant gob. Graciousness cannot be taught. It is a consequence of compassion and of wisdom. It is the by-product of internal insight and care for others. Without compassion, wisdom and insight (awareness), there cannot be graciousness.

For many centuries before us,the Indian region has arisen several "superhuman". By "superhuman", your humble brother here does not mean the "Superman" in DC Comics, BUT REAL LIVING ordinary human with super intelligence. For example, Gotama,Sai BaBa,Maurya,Ashoka,Ghandi, Tata.

If I were the Singapore gahment, what do I do ? Of course I will take a gamble and tried to lure as many of them here as possible to be Singaporean and hope that one day, one Superhuman can similarly arise here. Then we will WIN BIG LIAO ! It is better for one to arise here than for one to arise in other places like China or Hong Kong. Right or not?

But the ALjunied Gangsters can be so dumb as to boot out one Singapore Salesman and now our attractiveness can only weaken. You see,NOW you see many Indian FWs and complain la. I tell you, you will miss them after all projects are completed here in the Lion City and many of them return home to be landlords of India.

Fellow Lions, it will be extremely difficult to compete during our grandson's or even our son's time. Because of this massive US$ printing. If you do not have a formula to attract the real Intelligent People from China and India to take root here, our next generation will miss the chance.

Already, it is quite difficult for Chinese FTs to come here because their own homeland is becoming like Singapore. When the day India also become like China, that is the day you will miss the Indian FTs.

You see, most intelligent people are found in the middle and upper class family. I hope I do not offend any brother here, but I am merely speaking the facts from what I see from my third eye.

In short, we were lucky for the past 40 years these 2 countries were weaklings. But the same might not hold true for the future of our next generation. :banghead:

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 07:19
found one clever samsara brother here.... all is not lost ! Phew.....HENG ARH !

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 07:34
ok la.. since there are still some clever Lions.. I share with u one info BUT only one :

Not only our SG property has appreciated. Tons of farmlands & real estates in India has also appreciated...

A small (forgot how much but about the size of our football field ) acre land is fast approaching US$500,000 in some locations. Your humble brother here cannot buy la...because I NOT APUNEHNEH lor...

Anyway, many India landowners are selling their lands to migrate to betterest cities ( Betterest is a special term copyrighted by one Lion Minister. Betterest means can be better than better BUT CAN NEVER BE THE BEST ! ) in Asia. I just hope they come here and not go to Australia or New Zealand.

Good Luck la...Lions :) Time to WAKE UP... THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL !

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 07:44
Next time dun be so haolian think u got S$1million is a lot. Many foreign AHPUNEHNEHS are richer than you by a few hundred thousands.

Sigh.....

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 07:50
Dun forget, the more US prints, the richer these APUNEHNEHs will become. Now, with Japan joining in the printing. They can only get richer and faster. They are cash poor, but they are land rich. What assets do you Lions have here ? space in the air ?

In no time, Lions can be the poorer among the Asians wor..

Sigh....You just have to flame me to force me to REVEAL the cruel facts into your faces, right?

Since grandfather Harry dun dare to tell you, LET ME DO THE DIRTY JOB LA !

ysyap
13-05-11, 07:54
There is no end to the comparisons. India is indeed a rising power but they lack China by several years so we can always check their future progress and influences by looking at the current China.
Anyway, you will always have people richer than you, unless you are that Mexican Carlos, so no need to compare. If need to compare, then compare with the many still poorer. Check out the slams around the world's most expensive building in India.. :doh:

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 07:57
There is no end to the comparisons. India is indeed a rising power but they lack China by several years so we can always check their future progress and influences by looking at the current China.
Anyway, you will always have people richer than you, unless you are that Mexican Carlos, so no need to compare. If need to compare, then compare with the many still poorer. Check out the slams around the world's most expensive building in India.. :doh:

THE PAST DOES NOT EQUAL TO THE FUTURE. You are not paying attention in class! They only need one superhuman. ONLY ONE and all our dreams will be gone.

From my third eye, I can tell the superhuman is now about 3 years old and lives among the middle class ahpunehnehs....but my GPS tracking is not very good. Third eye does not come with GPS feature, you see.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_humans_have_a_third_eye

:D

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 08:17
This 3 years old is highly naughty and always make fun of their ahpunehneh parents. I can tell that he wakes up earlier than usual today...the baby has the eyes of his mother and nose of his father...the grandparents are both alive...hahahah... the baby is now switching on the TV.....hmmmm an led TV...some clue here

ysyap
13-05-11, 08:19
THE PAST DOES NOT EQUAL TO THE FUTURE. You are not paying attention in class! They only need one superhuman. ONLY ONE and all our dreams will be gone.

From my third eye, I can tell the superhuman is now about 3 years old and lives among the middle class ahpunehnehs....but my GPS tracking is not very good. Third eye does not come with GPS feature, you see.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_humans_have_a_third_eye

:DAnd for that superhuman to exert his influence and flex his muscles, he must be at least in his 20s or 30s, so another 20 years for India to rise? My suspect is probably less...

Singapore's resource may not be space in the air coz all other countries share that same resource. Our resource is actually the people and which better people than the govt who is working hard to ensure we come out of the financial crisis quickly, etc... Then again land sale in our country is certainly not cheap so if given proper thought to the housing market, we may be able to leverage on that...

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 08:22
Singapore's resource may not be space in the air coz all other countries share that same resource. Our resource is actually the people .... .....

Exactly the same thought as you, brother ysyap.. we have only human resource. If that is our resource, might as well get the BEST in the WORLD !

ysyap
13-05-11, 08:30
I think India has great potential on 2 grounds.

1. India has great minds but because of poor system, etc., these great minds cannot be activated readily. It is noted that 2 of these great minds have infiltrated the world richest top 20. The bright minds are there to be exploited.

2. India is in every sense of the word, still lagging in nearly every area so that little bit of improvement to their economy translates to good and promising figures on paper. Good to exploit too.

Care to explain why China's richest man cannot even make it to top 40 in the world's richest list? :doh:

devilplate
13-05-11, 09:26
And for that superhuman to exert his influence and flex his muscles, he must be at least in his 20s or 30s, so another 20 years for India to rise? My suspect is probably less...

Singapore's resource may not be space in the air coz all other countries share that same resource. Our resource is actually the people and which better people than the govt who is working hard to ensure we come out of the financial crisis quickly, etc... Then again land sale in our country is certainly not cheap so if given proper thought to the housing market, we may be able to leverage on that...
Our land on this little red dot will become worthless when human capital weakens. Look at our yng generations....the angry yng netizens...:doh:

devilplate
13-05-11, 09:29
I think India has great potential on 2 grounds.

1. India has great minds but because of poor system, etc., these great minds cannot be activated readily. It is noted that 2 of these great minds have infiltrated the world richest top 20. The bright minds are there to be exploited.

2. India is in every sense of the word, still lagging in nearly every area so that little bit of improvement to their economy translates to good and promising figures on paper. Good to exploit too.

Care to explain why China's richest man cannot even make it to top 40 in the world's richest list? :doh:
China rich will top the list soon..we r getting there...the time when china yuan allows to appreciate freely on the market:2cents: :D

Apart from india....other small economies like vietnam is also rising

ay123
13-05-11, 09:38

agree with this analysis. tats why i always stand firm tat opp cannot take over the ruling party. when tat happen, days are numbered. we need pap to continue attract investment and make spore attractive. on long term view pap still must focus on spore growth as priority and tackle ground anger seperately. is impossible to balance both

devilplate
13-05-11, 09:50
agree with this analysis. tats why i always stand firm tat opp cannot take over the ruling party. when tat happen, days are numbered. we need pap to continue attract investment and make spore attractive. on long term view pap still must focus on spore growth as priority and tackle ground anger seperately. is impossible to balance both
Our yng n ignorant netizens equipped with new internet media toys r taking everything for granted.

They tot SG is a powerhouse and self sufficient:rolleyes:

Bishan Kid
13-05-11, 09:59

What is the best policy for the country does not neccessarily best for the people temporary.
Over the long run, it benefit both the country and the people.
The problem is some younger Singaporeans are impatient and still riding backs of the parents and not on their own credibility.

august
13-05-11, 10:01
Our yng n ignorant netizens equipped with new internet media toys r taking everything for granted.

plse dont create straw man

ysyap
13-05-11, 10:06
The harsh truth is that the young generation will eventually take over Singapore like a storm in shorter time than you can imagine... Rather than lamenting that they are ignorant, the wiser thing to do is to educate them to be more far sighted and global minded or at least national minded... :scared-4:

devilplate
13-05-11, 10:06
plse dont create straw man
Tats wat i gathered concluded from online citizen n hardwarezone etc

I dun expect every1 to agree wif me...:)

devilplate
13-05-11, 10:08
The harsh truth is that the young generation will eventually take over Singapore like a storm in shorter time than you can imagine... Rather than lamenting that they are ignorant, the wiser thing to do is to educate them to be more far sighted and global minded or at least national minded... :scared-4:
The wise thing to do is to reduce ur stake in sg

U see the yng ones taking up the mrt reserved seats?:doh:

Its just the beginning:doh:

ay123
13-05-11, 10:24
parent's influence is more impt than school education. when the young study history, they do it for marks, tats all. wat MM lee said is correct, the young has forgot or don know where we come from and how we achieve now :( . how to let the young suffer to experience hardship??? probably school need to organise more social trip to 3rd world for the youngster to experience themselve

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 10:34
The MOTHER OF ALL REASONS PART 8: Why the Lions could become kittens later..

I ask You Lions one simple question:

How many of you invest in stocks and is very good at it ? hands UP ....

O....ok....like 43%

How many of you invest in forex and seldom got burnt? Put up your hands....1,2,3...o ok...like 15%

How many of you invest in HDB ? Put up your hands..come on... wahhhh very good like 90% !

How many of you invest in private propreties or even EC ? hmmm....only like 50%... o ok....let's see

Out of the above areas that the US$ is flowing into : stocks, forex, commodities, sophiscated financial investment instruments... NON OF IT IS FLOWING DIRECTLY INTO PROPERTIES HERE EXCEPT VIA LOCAL BANK LOANS.

To capitalise on this mother, you need to be an expert in investment or you have to hope you have a TOP CLASS GAHMENT TO WEAR so that the infrastructures around your Lion properties are attractive enuff to attract the BANK LOANS here.

Get IT?

stl67
13-05-11, 10:42

when the young starts to travel around the world, they will appreciate the system better

devilplate
13-05-11, 10:48
when the young starts to travel around the world, they will appreciate the system better
Not so sure.....expect them to stay in 5star hotels n personalised maid tagging along?:doh:

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 10:54
I am not asking you to go gamble in stocks/shares. I am telling you, back in 2008, many rich fellows selected many great units with good layouts and views. They are just not put into the market. This time I think these "good" units will be put into the market because of the higher risks exposure now. If you happened to buy one of these "good" units, half your property selection homework is already done for you. So, take your own sweet time.

If you want to unload, of course you unload the lemons first then save the gems for the last mah...

devilplate
13-05-11, 11:03
I am not asking you to go gamble in stocks/shares. I am telling you, back in 2008, many rich fellows selected many great units with good layouts and views. They are just not put into the market. This time I think these "good" units will be put into the market because of the higher risks exposure now. If you happened to buy one of these "good" units, half your property selection homework is already done for you. So, take your own sweet time.

If you want to unload, of course you unload the lemons first then save the gems for the last mah...
Haha....surely lemons get rid first la....keep lemons n sell away gems meh?:rolleyes:

ysyap
13-05-11, 12:09
But no point keeping gems if don't ever want to sell... cannot translate to liquid cash for spending unless u just want to pass down to next generation??? I would rather want to spend now.. oops! :p

devilplate
13-05-11, 12:15
But no point keeping gems if don't ever want to sell... cannot translate to liquid cash for spending unless u just want to pass down to next generation??? I would rather want to spend now.. oops! :p
Wow...u surely understand the value of papermoney vy well:D

The idea is slowly sell away lemons n enjoy fruits first before others wake up n realise it actually taste so sourish:D :cheers6:

teddybear
13-05-11, 12:58
We also see these in recent GE. :o

What is the best policy for the country does not neccessarily best for the people temporary.
Over the long run, it benefit both the country and the people.
The problem is some younger Singaporeans are impatient and still riding backs of the parents and not on their own credibility.

linchong84
13-05-11, 14:02
I think generally many young people who just stepped out into working society found themselves earning pathetic pay as compared to the rich people. So of course they will oppose, cos they have nothing to lose. They don't own properties or anything at all. They start with zero or maybe negative cos they have study loan and whatever debt.

Just like last time when china was under qing dynasty. There are too many people who have nothing to lose cos they are poor, so they fight and fight to bring down the govt and create a communist country so they can 'share riches'. Similar to what singapore is facing now.. The rich-poor gap increasing and a lot of people earn too little as compared to the rich, so they feel they have nothing to lose no matter things turn good or ugly.. But for people who are richer, owning properties of course they scared cos their assets values might disappear overnight. So, it's not a case of who is naive, who is immature or what.. it's all about personal interests.. Singaporeans are practical, not immature..

ysyap
13-05-11, 14:08
I think generally many young people who just stepped out into working society found themselves earning pathetic pay as compared to the rich people. So of course they will oppose, cos they have nothing to lose. They don't own properties or anything at all. They start with zero or maybe negative cos they have study loan and whatever debt.

Think you are referring more to the middle class. The young people who just stepped into society will be excited with the first thousand they'll be making and going out to spend it like a king/queen. The middle class are those who've been working in the work force for 5 to 10 years and are still only earning a miserable amount compared to the rich that they buay tahan then voice it out by doing stuff, whatever it is... :D

linchong84
13-05-11, 14:10
For me, i'm more neutral. Invite FTs in to enable progress is good. But you cant overdo it until it keeps on increase the rich-poor gap. Otherwise one fine day, majority poor will just revolt, then all die together.

Must keep things moderate.. Sometimes the govt a bit overdo things. For eg, to invite FTs in, they go overseas beg clever PRC and Indian people to come here study, give there free school fees and allowance.. But a singaporean whose parent pay tax, gotta borrow cpf money to pay for uni education. So the govt is showing too little EQ.. They do this kind of thing sure make people piss off one ma.. not tactical enough.. i really worry, if they continue to show little EQ, revolt might really happen and our lion will become a shrimp eventually - dead shrimp..

linchong84
13-05-11, 14:15
Think you are referring more to the middle class. The young people who just stepped into society will be excited with the first thousand they'll be making and going out to spend it like a king/queen. The middle class are those who've been working in the work force for 5 to 10 years and are still only earning a miserable amount compared to the rich that they buay tahan then voice it out by doing stuff, whatever it is... :D

Whoever it is, be it those just came out or work or those work for 5-10 years liao, still the same.. because they are at the stage of having more debt than assets, and majority of them have lousy pay.. So govt must be smart enough to please them a bit also.. They can haolian about their 20% GDP growth every year, but if this group of people didn't get 20% increase in wealth they will be pissed off.. Everything always must balance..

ysyap
13-05-11, 14:19
Whoever it is, be it those just came out or work or those work for 5-10 years liao, still the same.. because they are at the stage of having more debt than assets, and majority of them have lousy pay.. So govt must be smart enough to please them a bit also.. They can haolian about their 20% GDP growth every year, but if this group of people didn't get 20% increase in wealth they will be pissed off.. Everything always must balance..Agreed! The middle class is probably the largest percentage of the local population so pleasing this class would most certainly go a long way for PAP's cause.... :D

ay123
13-05-11, 14:20
more ah neh coming.........

Singapore likely to hire 60k Indian pros in 2011

BANGALORE: Singapore has emerged as one of the worlds largest hiring markets this year,and this offers opportunities for Indians.

The country expects to hire over 3 lakh mid-to-senior level professionals in 2011.Hiring firms say over 20% of this talentaround 60,000 people-will be from India,50% from within Singapore and the rest from other parts of the world.
Zubin Shroff,partner in executive search firm Braithwaite Steiner Pretty,said Singaporean firms requirement for talent had multiplied this year,with all markets in the region growing.This is creating opportunities for many Indian professionals from across industries.

Singapore is the regional headquarters for many American and European banks,financial institutions,manufacturing giants,oil and gas companies,large IT corporations,mining firms,healthcare and hospitality brands.These companies are now expanding rapidly in Singapore and across China,Indonesia,Malaysia,Hong Kong,Vietnam and Australia.Hiring firms say some 40% of the 3 lakh recruits will be placed in Singapore while the rest will go into other Asia Pacific regions.

Jayanthi Y,chairman of hiring firm AdAstra Consultants,who is in charge of talent acquisition for Apac,said,Singapore today offers a never-before opportunity for Indian talent.Its proximity is an attractive element,while salary is the biggest attraction.Professionals receive 4 to 5 times what they are paid in India.

Jobs are available particularly in banking,hospitality,technology,manufacturing,oil & gas,healthcare,mining and textiles.

Global executives are attracted to Singapore for its high quality of life,congestion-free traffic movement,its safety standards.For Indians,the three--hour flying time and Singapores assimilation of Indian culture are added attractions.Most companies operate out of economic zones where the maximum personal income tax is 15%.

Bishan Kid
13-05-11, 14:23
For me, i'm more neutral. Invite FTs in to enable progress is good. But you cant overdo it until it keeps on increase the rich-poor gap. Otherwise one fine day, majority poor will just revolt, then all die together.

Must keep things moderate.. Sometimes the govt a bit overdo things. For eg, to invite FTs in, they go overseas beg clever PRC and Indian people to come here study, give there free school fees and allowance.. But a singaporean whose parent pay tax, gotta borrow cpf money to pay for uni education. So the govt is showing too little EQ.. They do this kind of thing sure make people piss off one ma.. not tactical enough.. i really worry, if they continue to show little EQ, revolt might really happen and our lion will become a shrimp eventually - dead shrimp..

Good Analysis.
Agreed

proud owner
13-05-11, 14:24
[quote=samsara]Bro, you're a funny chap. :)

Singapore is blue-printed after Monaco. Our growth over the last few decades has been much watched by our neighbours and now the world. It will not be trivial to repeat that growth but we have the opportunity to springboard ourselves with what we have right now if the cards are played right.

Unfortunately, there is a trade-off. The vices are one of the easiest ways to bring in the moolah. The human vices arise from the needs of human beings, which in turn lead to the development of activities that cater to those needs. Prostitution, gambling (gaming being the politically correct word to use here), night-clubbing, drinking, etc.

you forgot one more ....

they making themselves the Royal family too ...and you know who i am talking about

hopeful
13-05-11, 14:44
more ah neh coming.........

so time to buy city square residences and/or tanjung rhu condos?

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 14:58
Look guys, here's the plan:

1) Ahpunehnehs want to migrate here must buy completed properties. They cannot book new ones and wait for completion right?

2) So, just go to all the new launches and just window shopping and waste the developers' time la.

3) In due course, they shall panic and will ask for lower prices.

4) This is the time resale will drop a bit and new launch will drop a lot.

That is the time you can decide on the TOP CHOICE YOU WANT.

5) Then, when gahment open the next tap for the next wave from China.

6) You can then sell to the AH TIONGs and move to Sentosa liao la !

Correct or not I , Lion brothers here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2k_xNe7vW4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmicVxvMe0Y

:hell-hath-no-fury:

stl67
13-05-11, 15:06

quite true.. but the difficult part is balancing it..

1 potential benefit the government is looking at is Networking when all these students come out to work.. some may go back to their country, some may stay while some may go to other different part of the world... we never know that one day it creates more opportunities for our Country through the network that has been established:) ...

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 15:09
You see, if u dun go there, the developers can close the showrooms. Go there and window shop and gain your experience. Just do NOT BUY ! Waste their electricity and utilities, refreshment and drinks. You go , they lan lan have to on aircons what.. they already earned so much liao..time to subsidise la.

If hungry, just drop by for a bite la... Go and learn now... Make them panic...and let them FEEL the POWER OF THIS NEW MEDIA , LION BROTHERS! IT IS TIME ! In due time, they will relent and ask for lower prices. They got bank interests to pay also what...

Saturdays and Sundays good time to visit during mealtime...dun paiseh....go there and have an excursion .:)

linchong84
13-05-11, 15:15
You see, if u dun go there, the developers can close the showrooms. Go there and window shop and gain you experience. Just do NOT BUY ! Waste their electricity and utilities, refreshment and drinks. You go , they lan lan have to on aircons what.. they already earned so much liao..time to subsidise la.

If hungry, just drop by for a bite la... Go and learn now... Make them panic...and let them FEEL the POWER OF THIS NEW MEDIA , LION BROTHERS! IT IS TIME ! In due time, they will relent and ask for lower prices. They got bank interests to pay also what...

Before people here can do what you said, they need to start selling their holding units first.. if not they will sabo themselves.. But if they start cheong selling, then your tactic don't even need to start cos the market will correct or crash if everyone start cheong selling..

linchong84
13-05-11, 15:17
Don't need to chu so many patterns one.. whoever is the final few suay gias in the musical chair just count themselves greedy and suay loh..

ysyap
13-05-11, 15:56
Look guys, here's the plan:

1) Ahpunehnehs want to migrate here must buy completed properties. They cannot book new ones and wait for completion right?

2) So, just go to all the new launches and just window shopping and waste the developers' time la.

3) In due course, they shall panic and will ask for lower prices.

4) This is the time resale will drop a bit and new launch will drop a lot.

That is the time you can decide on the TOP CHOICE YOU WANT.

5) Then, when gahment open the next tap for the next wave from China.

6) You can then sell to the AH TIONGs and move to Sentosa liao la !

Correct or not I , Lion brothers here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2k_xNe7vW4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmicVxvMe0Y

:hell-hath-no-fury:Until your reach is to more than just the people in this forum, you cannot achieve your desired objective of disturbing the developers and making them drop the new project prices. Anyway, not as easy as you say. Some of these big players have holding power... They can play along and wait... not in the rush to sell everything. There are also so many out there who don't go to the forum and read what you write so they will still enter the market and disturb your desired objective... :spliff:

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 21:24
Until your reach is to more than just the people in this forum, you cannot achieve your desired objective of disturbing the developers and making them drop the new project prices. Anyway, not as easy as you say. Some of these big players have holding power... They can play along and wait... not in the rush to sell everything. There are also so many out there who don't go to the forum and read what you write so they will still enter the market and disturb your desired objective... :spliff:

Why of course they can play along and wait what... The Sky People are watching their every move what... earn so much liao... Of cos me a nobody la ....go ahead...see how..this is the chance for them to accumulate some merits lor...if they want to forgo that for own greed I got no say mah...Want to huat...every Lion huat together mah...this is just my humble suggestion only :) Anyway, I got tons liao...why bother to sabo myself, right?

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 21:31
you know... i got a councilliation on how politicians should be paid here la...you see.. they can always be paid super high salary is nobody business lor...

BUT methink they should fixed a lower portion like yearly salary of S$500,000 for them. The rest of the S$2,500,000 annually is accumulated and locked until they succeed in getting the mandate from happy voters in the next Election 5 years later lor.

If they are popular,then PM can release the difference in amounts in arrears to the worthy ministers la...

Just a humble suggestion only la...Dun listen to my nonsense also can one...:ashamed1:

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 21:38
Don't need to chu so many patterns one.. whoever is the final few suay gias in the musical chair just count themselves greedy and suay loh..

chio ka peng la... ( ROFL ) !

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 23:39
Further, your humble brother here last time grow up in Geyland la... but I not gangster hor...I very highly educated and handsome la.... anyway.. Let me share with you how greedy these developers are. They are enblocing Geyland because of its proximity to the City. By doing that.. they are forcing the gangsters to loose their living and out of Geyland ok. Do you think these rich fellows who take my 95 years old grandmother for a ride should be taught a lesson or not har ? Tell me my reasoning is WRONG and I shall concede defeat and never to return to this forum ever again... I can just randomly typed a password.. that will prevent myself from logging in even if my fingers are itchy.

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 23:53
In another area near Old Airport Road. Some rich fellows even gone to the extent of putting their condos infront of HDB rental flats for the low income families.

Tell me, what is their next move? Tell HDB to move these flats away ?

Please la... Have a heart la.... Or else hairs keep balding one la...

blackjack21trader
13-05-11, 23:55
Come la... See my GOD is bigger or your gods la.....

HAHAHAHAHA

blackjack21trader
14-05-11, 00:01
I can tell you guys.. you guys are brainwashed by the gangsters la....

Grandfather Harry and his family are not greedy people la....My third eye saw that they actually hoped to gain some profits via investing in US for Singaporeans la.....But please la...the STOCK MARKET IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED or SCHOLARS la....you employ so many scholars no use one...you need HIGHLY EDUCATED PROFESSIONAL AND SEASONED TRADERS then can win la....TOO bad many of these are already headhunted by Angmo Banks liao..

Sigh....

devilplate
14-05-11, 00:10
In another area near Old Airport Road. Some rich fellows even gone to the extent of putting their condos infront of HDB rental flats for the low income families.

Tell me, what is their next move? Tell HDB to move these flats away ?

Please la... Have a heart la.... Or else hairs keep balding one la...
Where? Got meh?

blackjack21trader
14-05-11, 00:10
You know what are gangsters or not.

Let me tell you what are gangsters la.... My neighbors in Geyland all gangsters la..except me lor...:

GANGSTERS HAVE NO RESPECT FOR AUTHORITY EVEN IF THE AUTHORITY IS 95 YEARS OLD LIKE MY GRANDMOTHER.

What does this tell you about their INTEGRITY?

The Hong Kong gangsters movies bluff you one la.. they GOT NO INTEGRITY ONE... because the movies in Hong Kong are made by gangsters last time la.

This means, they will constantly take back their promises like my neighbors la....On the surface, they smile and "hi" me, at my backside, they SCRATCHED MY CARS la....

Read liao Song bo ? This insider story?

blackjack21trader
14-05-11, 00:15
And you know if you less fierce than gangsters, they will step and poo on your head la... Because last time my father and uncles drove Bentleys to visit my Grandma la... That is why they do not dare to touch me la....

Now you know what are gangsters liao bo ?

nutzz
14-05-11, 02:38
And you know if you less fierce than gangsters, they will step and poo on your head la... Because last time my father and uncles drove Bentleys to visit my Grandma la... That is why they do not dare to touch me la....

Now you know what are gangsters liao bo ?

You sound very much like my first mentor Daniel... Making my brains go crazy again lol. :scared-5:

samsara
14-05-11, 10:33
Indeed, the present-day economy has been subverted by financial wizards who build layer upon layer of abstractions and derivatives. It is in fact a giant ponzi scheme so big that few are able to see beyond its boundaries. Unlike the smaller ponzi schemes however, the sheer size of this one means that it could run for hundreds of years or even longer.

A ponzi scheme is usually pierced and ruptured by people who are not entrapped by it. The ones who have been drawn into it are usually blinded by greed and fear, and naturally these folks would not likely be able to recognise that it is such a scheme in the first place, much less bring it down.

When a ponzi scheme of the size of today's global financial system is running, it ensnares almost all of the population and few, if any, would be able to recognise it as one. This means that the lifespan of a scheme of such large proportions would exceed the run-of-the-mill ponzi scheme.

It is not a question of if but when the music will stop. However, given the size of the system and therefore its longevity, how many of us will outlive it?

devilplate
14-05-11, 11:25
The creation of papermoney by itself is the biggest ponzi scheme:hell-hath-no-fury: :hell-hath-no-fury: :hell-hath-no-fury:

devilplate
14-05-11, 11:26
You sound very much like my first mentor Daniel... Making my brains go crazy again lol. :scared-5:
No wonder ur nick is...:D

CCR
14-05-11, 12:05
So the conclusion is don't buy now? Wait! Coz tap gonna be tighten and no more foreigners coming in? In the past we have an average of 100k foreigners coming annually, let saybthey screw the tap only allow 50k foreigners here only,which is a 50% reduction, we will still need at least 20k condos and resales hdb in total right? So I don't think there will be an oversupply....

devilplate
14-05-11, 12:09
So the conclusion is don't buy now? Wait! Coz tap gonna be tighten and no more foreigners coming in? In the past we have an average of 100k foreigners coming annually, let saybthey screw the tap only allow 50k foreigners here only,which is a 50% reduction, we will still need at least 20k condos and resales hdb in total right? So I don't think there will be an oversupply....
But out of this 50k, how many is low wage FW like cleaners n construction workers?

Dun forget many entry level foreign executives r on local pakage n they r renting rooms

samsara
14-05-11, 12:14
Do you dare to burst this ponzi scheme?

The creation of papermoney by itself is the biggest ponzi scheme:hell-hath-no-fury: :hell-hath-no-fury: :hell-hath-no-fury:

devilplate
14-05-11, 12:16
Do you dare to burst this ponzi scheme?
Not up to me to decide.....

It will burst one day when hell break loose..WAR:scared-1: :hell-hath-no-fury:

DC33_2008
14-05-11, 13:12
When will the world move away from US$ as sole reserve currency? This is one of the reasons why I did not buy those Universal wealth management products based on US$.

CCR
14-05-11, 17:04
But out of this 50k, how many is low wage FW like cleaners n construction workers?

Dun forget many entry level foreign executives r on local pakage n they r renting rooms

I agree.... But these will still soak up the supply so I don't think 30+ condos The pipeline from now till 2014 is not such a big deal and we shouldn't worry about it.... And I am not trying to talk to market up coz I am actually quite balance, still got bullets to buy if prices drop so no need to talk market up.. Actually I feel thAt the market will remain atnthis level with 5% appreciation per year across all sectors

samsara
14-05-11, 18:33
There is always rotational play at work in almost every financial system. One of the primary reasons for this is the factor of human group behaviour. How do betting syndicates make money? How do BBs in the stock markets make money? Let the masses make a bit to draw them in but whack them hard once the majority have taken up specific positions that can be exploited.

The lifespan of the USD has not come to an end yet because the extremely high-level market manipulators are still waiting for the critical mass to form. These manipulators make use of the behaviour of retail investors, hedge funds, SWFs, etc and wait for the pendulum to reach the end of a swing before they set off the starter explosives. The hysteria and panic that shall result from that will carry the pendulum all the way to the other end of the swing.

It will not be a nice sight to behold.

The first signs have emerged. S&P's placing of the US sovereign debt rating on negative watch is a mini-starter. The manipulators are watching the reactions from the system before making their next move.

When will the world move away from US$ as sole reserve currency? This is one of the reasons why I did not buy those Universal wealth management products based on US$.

ysyap
14-05-11, 20:57
When will the world move away from US$ as sole reserve currency? This is one of the reasons why I did not buy those Universal wealth management products based on US$.When China overtakes US as world power house...may be in next 20 years... already overtaking Japan as 2nd biggest economy...:spliff:

hopeful
16-05-11, 14:30
Yo Blackjack, what does your supercomputer say about high transactions in April?
You think May numbers will drop or higher because of GE?

ay123
16-05-11, 14:58
Yo Blackjack, what does your supercomputer say about high transactions in April?

blackjack become "Paul"......

blackjack blackjack....what is the 1st price 4D this sat/sun??

blackjack21trader
16-05-11, 19:19

May 2011- drop
June 2011-dropper- HEAVY DROP IN US DOW
July 2011- dropperest - US RELEASING MOTHER OF ALL DATA
Aug 2011- Can consider entry point but depends on May,June,July figures. If dropped too much, IT IS BETTER TO WATCH AND WAIT FIRST.

:scared-1:

DaytonaSS
16-05-11, 20:29
May 2011- drop
Aug 2011- Can consider entry point but depends on May,June,July figures. If dropped too much, IT IS BETTER TO WATCH AND WAIT FIRST.

Based on prediction new cooling measure after cabinet formed? Triggering drop in volume?

sh
16-05-11, 22:49
May 2011- drop

wah.... june4 boh2?:scared-4:

must conserve cash then....:)

avo7007
16-05-11, 23:08
Volume might drop but prices are stubborn.

CCR
16-05-11, 23:16
I really don't understand.... Why singaporeans flock to 99 years condo and pay more than 1k psf for a foresque, I went there over the weekend... It's no mans land man... Hence they market it as dunno 3000 hectares of nature of something like that.... The showroom was packed man

devilplate
16-05-11, 23:40
I really don't understand.... Why singaporeans flock to 99 years condo and pay more than 1k psf for a foresque, I went there over the weekend... It's no mans land man... Hence they market it as dunno 3000 hectares of nature of something like that.... The showroom was packed man
Hows the sales?

blackjack21trader
17-05-11, 01:32
Hows the sales?

Many window shoppers.....

kingkong1984
17-05-11, 06:17
Volume might drop but prices are stubborn.
The latest figures shows otherwise.

Perhaps explained by owners taking profit and buyers buying hope.

It gets smaller and smaller.

The race to 100 sqf? Developers can now do dual key mm units of 500 sqf or less? Hahaha

ysyap
17-05-11, 07:22
May 2011- drop

:scared-1:Your prediction comes about only after CM5? April figures go north leh!

blackjack21trader
17-05-11, 08:06
Your prediction comes about only after CM5? April figures go north leh!

The Past does Not Equal the Future.

阿弥陀佛。。。。

blackjack21trader
17-05-11, 08:18
May 26 8:30 AM GDP - Second Estimate Q1 -
May 26 8:30 AM GDP Deflator - Second Estimate Q1 -
May 26 8:30 AM Initial Claims 05/21 -
May 26 8:30 AM Continuing Claims 05/14 -
May 27 8:30 AM Personal Income Apr -
May 27 8:30 AM Personal Spending Apr -
====================================================
(FOR USA la, NOT SIngapore hor....)

blackjack21trader
19-05-11, 04:51
Good News ! Fed may consider selling some of her assets and restoring her group of economists to managing the US Economy via interest rates. A clear sign that US is on hold of her recovery. The numbers in late May might not be as pessimistic after all.

Anyway, just bear in mind to select properties carefully if you really want to expand your portfolio. The following are important pointers for investment properties in the Lion City:

1) Good layout- beware of ledges, too big planters and bay windows.

2) Good Location- esp. near, next or above MRT

3) Near to Major Expressway. Remember the higher the level, the louder the traffic noise.

4) Near Schools. This will prevent the sprouting of sleezy pubs around the area.

5) Near Higher Learning- This will ensure good rental returns.

6) Near Business Parks - Ensure good rental returns and sales demand. Many expats are buying instead of renting now.

7) Look for expats hotspots: Holland Village, River Valley, East Coast, Upper Changi, Orchard, etc..

8) Avoid sleezy locations: because there are so many good units in the market now, why choose the lesser? Choose the betterest ones ! ( Betterest- a term used by a Singaporean Minister- meaning : can be better than better, but can never be the best ! )

9) Remember Japan has joined in the global pumping recently. So US might not have much room to move her rates because of the risks in importing inflation- her actual fear she has been trying to hide.

10) Take your own sweet time, make the developers PANIC ! It will work.

11) It is a Buyers Market now, press the Sellers for a good price :)

CCR
21-05-11, 10:58
Mr 3rd eye..... So is now a good time to buy? If yes why? If no why? Thanks....

kingkong1984
21-05-11, 11:01
Mr cock eye Liao. Hahaha

DC33_2008
21-05-11, 13:15
Anytime is a good time to buy or sell. There is always a better time to buy or sell. Otherwise, you will see zero volume.

devilplate
21-05-11, 13:18
Anytime is a good time to buy or sell. There is always a better time to buy or sell. Otherwise, you will see zero volume.
U certainly sound like an agt:D

DC33_2008
21-05-11, 13:23
Not bad to be an agent who can make millions.
U certainly sound like an agt:D

blackjack21trader
21-05-11, 19:04

Dear bro CCR, your humble brother here dare took the liberty that the 3rd eye u r referring to is me. You made me very happy and machiam today I walk like got wind blowing on my beautiful hairs like that. Very happy u address me as that :)

Anyway, to buy or not to buy depends on ur property portfolio now and whether if u have the holding power.

You see, there are more and more good resale units being released into the market since the day my idol Mr Mah left the office. So, if u want to buy, make sure you grab the betterest among the better ones: Good size, layout, view, location, population density,amenities,shoppings,business districts,etc. These pointers I had already brought up in my previous posts years ago and you can search them out using the forum's search function lor.

Brother CCR, today we have arrived. Yes indeed: politically, economically, culturally and graciously. The Ahpunehnehs are the first wave as I mentioned. Once the first wave took root, the next several waves shall arrive.

However, if u are holding many properties, it is a good time to hold some cash and release some into the market. The demand is strong, but the price I fear will be weak due to the many supply coming on. At the moment, I do not see how the MIW would want to risk opening the immigration tap again.

You see, the first solid ahpunehnehs wave to the Lion City is very important. As they are the New Yorker like Bankers to lay the financial foundation here. The next wave will be the innovators- the Nippons. Then will be the entrepruneurs- the Ah Tiongs and finally the inventors: The Angmokias.

If we want to move towards that direction to be the Swiss in the East. We definately need these waves coming within the next 20 years. Otherwise, the whole World would have advanced beyond us. By then, our middle class could be left behind and too weak to make any noise like now.

We need a very strong gahment like PAP. Why is it so is because if you look at the Angmo style of democracy being put into asian countries here, you end up with the women going foreign cities to work and the male idling at home. Or, like Taiwan, the whole world advanced while they remained stagnant under Mr Chen.

The cruel reality is this: There will be the arising of Super Landlords in the Year 2015 and the Mass Exodus of the Super Rich in the Year 2012. Can we be competitive by then?

Good Luck.

Disclaimers: JMHO.This message is Not an advice for investment decision.