PDA

View Full Version : After Ahpunehs come, Ah Nippons will come,

blackjack21trader
19-05-11, 10:00
after Nippons, the ah Tiongs will come, then the Angmokias shall come la !

Here's the plan:

1) Buy Ec , dump to Ahpunehsnephs, go buy condos
2) sell condo to nippons, go buy landed
3) Sell landed to Ah Tiongs, go BUY Sentosa la
4) Sell Sentosa to Angmokias, all go Marina Bay liao la....

Huat ARHHHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHH!
:eek:

devilplate
19-05-11, 10:02

Here's the plan:

haha...so funny....u r telling ppl to incur bigger and bigger debt:tongue3:

blackjack21trader
19-05-11, 10:07
haha...so funny....u r telling ppl to incur bigger and bigger debt:tongue3:

sister Devilplate, why u put gender as male in ur profile har ?

blackjack21trader
19-05-11, 10:10
sister Devilplate, u work near Science Park right? And very chio also leh...

HAHAHAHAHA
:ashamed1:

hopeful
19-05-11, 10:33

Here's the plan:

You are a fan of Robertson area and also RV right?
RV is a japanese enclave.
Since I cannot buy EC or landed, can only go after Japanese.....

So are you loading up on Robertson area and RV area?

devilplate
19-05-11, 10:39
sister Devilplate, u work near Science Park right? And very chio also leh...

HAHAHAHAHA

wow....tell me more?:D

blackjack21trader
19-05-11, 11:01
You are a fan of Robertson area and also RV right?
RV is a japanese enclave.
Since I cannot buy EC or landed, can only go after Japanese.....

So are you loading up on Robertson area and RV area?

Yes brother. I am unloading my mass condos ( Botannia (unloaded) , Infinity (unloaded) and Changi Rise ) now since got demand from ahpunehnehs and ah tiongs.

After which, I will be able to add 1 or 2 more near the SG River area provided the banks willing to support me lor.

Because SG River has a striking resemblance to some overseas location, has potential and is targeted by several major developers. It is also more affordable than Orchard properties. It is the next best thing, I feel.
:cheers1:

blackjack21trader
19-05-11, 11:03
wow....tell me more?:D

You are related to one developer. I managed to steal a glance at your computer screen when I walked by as a guest in your uncle's office.

You see, I got x-ray vision and can see through your cubicle.

devilplate
19-05-11, 11:06
You are related to one developer. I managed to steal a glance at your computer screen when I walked by as a guest in your uncle's office.

wow...where is my office? haha

sorry hor...i using ipad2....guess wats the color of my cover?:D

devilplate
19-05-11, 11:08
Yes brother. I am unloading my mass condos ( Botannia (unloaded) , Infinity (unloaded) and Changi Rise ) now since got demand from ahpunehnehs and ah tiongs.

After which, I will be able to add 1 or 2 more near the SG River area provided the banks willing to support me lor.

Because SG River has a striking resemblance to some overseas location, has potential and is targeted by several major developers. It is also more affordable than Orchard properties. It is the next best thing, I feel.

hey, u unloaded those ppty within a period of?

taxman got call u lim kopi?

hopeful
19-05-11, 11:43

:cheers1: you think SG River will ever looks blue? I see in all condo brochures, rivers, drains all beautiful light blue colour. Yet in reality, like dark green water. Like I see waterbank @ dakota brochure, nice blue colour. see actual photo, green colour. How to make rivers, big drains blue colour ya?

blackjack21trader
19-05-11, 11:50
you think SG River will ever looks blue? I see in all condo brochures, rivers, drains all beautiful light blue colour. Yet in reality, like dark green water. Like I see waterbank @ dakota brochure, nice blue colour. see actual photo, green colour. How to make rivers, big drains blue colour ya?

Dear brother hopeful, the Marina Barrage is like an aquarium filter la...give it sometime to work the magic lor...:)

blackjack21trader
19-05-11, 11:52
hey, u unloaded those ppty within a period of?

taxman got call u lim kopi?

Property traders do not need to lim kopi, just declare and pay the taxes lor ... However, please offer to declare and pay the first profits without IRA demanding for it, otherwise they will ask u to lim kopi and then pay many times more la..HAHAHAAH

:)

devilplate
19-05-11, 11:56
Property traders do not need to lim kopi, just declare and pay the taxes lor ... However, please offer to declare and pay the first profits without IRA demanding for it, otherwise they will ask u to lim kopi and then pay many times more la..HAHAHAAH

so u r oredi classified as a property trader liao? u sounds like big timer....how many units u sold during 2007 till now?

devilplate
19-05-11, 11:58
Dear brother hopeful, the Marina Barrage is like an aquarium filter la...give it sometime to work the magic lor...:)

nonsense la.....even our sea aso not blue blue :tongue3:

ysyap
19-05-11, 12:08
you think SG River will ever looks blue? I see in all condo brochures, rivers, drains all beautiful light blue colour. Yet in reality, like dark green water. Like I see waterbank @ dakota brochure, nice blue colour. see actual photo, green colour. How to make rivers, big drains blue colour ya?Pls don't talk about those lies infested brochures... 3 mins to MRT = 10 mins, greenery all round the project = HDB flats and noisy roads. Brochures are designed to hook buyers... :tongue3:

proud owner
19-05-11, 12:10

Here's the plan:

buy bigger and bigger ...

yet it is funny ... and not termed one with agenda ?

devilplate
19-05-11, 12:10
Pls don't talk about those lies infested brochures... 3 mins to MRT = 10 mins, greenery all round the project = HDB flats and noisy roads. Brochures are designed to hook buyers... :tongue3:

hopeful is trying to be sarcastic i tink....

u shd direct ur comments to wonderland blackjack...hehe

devilplate
19-05-11, 12:12
buy bigger and bigger ...

yet it is funny ... and not termed one with agenda ?

u see...u r getting personal again:doh:

relax la....drink some cooling herbal tea...:D

or ur wife dun give last nite?:D

patricia
19-05-11, 12:30

:ashamed1:Talk cxxx:tongue3:

ysyap
19-05-11, 12:35
Talk cxxx:tongue3:sing song :D

blackjack21trader
19-05-11, 13:29
Talk cxxx:tongue3:

Let me guess.....

Your are a young Chinese female with shoulder length hair. Your surname is Tan. Most probably, you have been to California Mountain View, either for education or play, the signals I received is not clear.

You have very fair and good complexion, quite petite looking for the height you are at.

Now you believe, sister Patricia ?

;)

HAHAHAHAHA

blackjack21trader
19-05-11, 13:44
Sister Patricia, the number "2" and "7" has strong significance to you. These are your lucky numbers la...

your car or future car should have a number 7 or 2 in it. And you stay most likely in the Central or North ( Thomson ?? ) of the Lion City as I see many greenery and long winding road like "Lorry" ( Lornie/Braddel ) Road ?

HAHAHAHAH

blackjack21trader
19-05-11, 13:45
With great ESP power comes great responsibility. I shall close my third eye now.
:scared-2:

thomastansb
19-05-11, 13:52
what about me?

With great ESP power comes great responsibility. I shall close my third eye now.
:scared-2:

blackjack21trader
19-05-11, 13:53
what about me?

brother, I shall tell you after the MoonCake festival ...HAHAHAHA.. going for a nap now..
:sleep:

proud owner
19-05-11, 14:23

that is so rude ... and see who is getting personal ?

by adding a :D does not make it less rude

devilplate
19-05-11, 15:23
that is so rude ... and see who is getting personal ?

by adding a :D does not make it less rude
Getting emo n sensitive liao...:scared-3: :scared-4:

hopeful
19-05-11, 15:25
Let me guess.....

Your are a young Chinese female with shoulder length hair. Your surname is Tan. Most probably, you have been to California Mountain View, either for education or play, the signals I received is not clear.

You have very fair and good complexion, quite petite looking for the height you are at.

Now you believe, sister Patricia ?
HAHAHAHAHA

The way you praise Patricia, how can she refute you.

How can Patricia say to blackjack,
No Patrick,I am actually an old Hag, with balding hair.
I have dark complexion, worse than zhong gui and my face is like the moon's surface.
I am short, fat and dumpty. my arse can cover 2 MRT seats.

You expect Patricia to say that meh :rolleyes:

devilplate
19-05-11, 15:32

I have dark complexion, worse than zhong gui and my face is like the moon's surface.

You expect Patricia to say that meh :rolleyes:
Patricia is his gf name la:doh: :D

ysyap
19-05-11, 15:33

You expect Patricia to say that meh :rolleyes:Only Patricia knows if blackjack's third eye needs a spectacle or not... :D

hopeful
19-05-11, 15:37
Talk cxxx:tongue3:

Only Patricia knows if blackjack's third eye needs a spectacle or not... :D

patricia tells blackjack he is talking cxxx.

Whenever did backjack's 3rd eye, the one-eye snake needs spectacle?:)
Protection maybe, spectacles definitely no.

august
19-05-11, 16:15

your comment is out of line... is there a need to be so rude? :tsk-tsk:

ysyap
19-05-11, 16:16
your comment is out of line... is there a need to be so rude? :tsk-tsk:Just ignore his comments lah... :D

devilplate
19-05-11, 16:45
your comment is out of line... is there a need to be so rude? :tsk-tsk:
Ur imagination vy the good hor....

Black n white....able to see grey

Hahahahaha

august
19-05-11, 16:52
Ur imagination vy the good hor....

Black n white....able to see grey

Hahahahaha

cannot beat you imagining over other's wife

devilplate
19-05-11, 16:53
cannot beat you imagining over other's wife
I m a chio devil lah....;)

Regulators
19-05-11, 17:32
Only properties that don't incur ssd are commercial properties, you do a lot of commercial properties?

Regulators
19-05-11, 17:46
Goodness, all this while I thought you were a guy.
I m a chio devil lah....;)

blackjack21trader
19-05-11, 19:25
Angmo pengs, ready, set, fire away.........:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2pb6eqkccs

Share share only la...

ysyap
19-05-11, 19:51
Goodness, all this while I thought you were a guy.He's a confused devil, don't mind being called guy or gal... :hell-hath-no-fury:

hopeful
19-05-11, 20:12
Goodness, all this while I thought you were a guy.

How can devilplate be a girl?
He said he served NS and got backache from it le.

ysyap
19-05-11, 20:22
He said he served NS and got backache from it le.Thx for clarifying coz he's not sure himself when I asked him... good to know... anyway girls do NS too, on volunteer basis, but please don't ask me why... :p

devilplate
19-05-11, 20:24
He said he served NS and got backache from it le.
Devil exist in different forms

SpinCity
19-05-11, 20:27
Devil exist in different forms

Whether in the form of male or female, being rude is equally bad

devilplate
19-05-11, 20:27
Thx for clarifying coz he's not sure himself when I asked him... good to know... anyway girls do NS too, on volunteer basis, but please don't ask me why... :p
Does my gender matter?
Not a matchmaking forum rite....lol

Really up to ur imagination lor:D

Everyone can b anyone

devilplate
19-05-11, 20:37
Whether in the form of male or female, being rude is equally bad
It meant to b a joke...

No hard feelings to po n anyone who r disturbed by it lah:cheers6:

ysyap
19-05-11, 20:44
Good good.. make your peace... coming back to the thread... how come nippons will come? While I understand Ahpunehs coz of both push and pull factors, I seriously doubt nippons will come just because their country kanna big time and latest report revealed a 0.9% dip in economy! First, they are so patriotic that they probably will stay to help rebuild their country. Second, they have always bounce back from disasters very successfully. 1850s they went through the industrial revolution. 1950s they bounce back real quick from WWII. That mentality runs in their blood. Doubt they will come and invest or work in Singapore like in bulk... :D

blackjack21trader
19-05-11, 21:11
what about me?

Just now while napping, I saw someone spending many hours infront of computer playing games. This person is highly advanced for his age and can draw and sing very well. Unfortunately, both these 2 talents were not properly uncovered in his teens. Otherwise, he could be a great architect or music composer.

Is that someone I saw in my dream.... You? brother thomastansb?

HAHAHAHAHA

kingkong1984
19-05-11, 21:13
The new campaign.

Buy bigger,
Die younger,
Borrow more,
Sorrow more,
Free to hold,
Good to old,
Lease to hold,
Better be told.

Good, better, best.
Big, better, rest.

get that biggest debt!!!!

blackjack21trader
19-05-11, 21:16
Good good.. make your peace... coming back to the thread... how come nippons will come? While I understand Ahpunehs coz of both push and pull factors, I seriously doubt nippons will come just because their country kanna big time and latest report revealed a 0.9% dip in economy! First, they are so patriotic that they probably will stay to help rebuild their country. Second, they have always bounce back from disasters very successfully. 1850s they went through the industrial revolution. 1950s they bounce back real quick from WWII. That mentality runs in their blood. Doubt they will come and invest or work in Singapore like in bulk... :D

errr.. because my japanese tenants just requested to renew contracts 6 months before expiry ?

blackjack21trader
19-05-11, 21:18
The new campaign.

Buy bigger,
Die younger,
Borrow more,
Sorrow more,
Free to hold,
Good to old,
Lease to hold,
Better be told.

Good, better, best.
Big, better, rest.

get that biggest debt!!!!

LMAO ! HAHAHA

ysyap
19-05-11, 21:43
errr.. because my japanese tenants just requested to renew contracts 6 months before expiry ?Your tenants belong to the minority who're either working or studying here. Anyway, they're already here for the past many months so cannot say nippons are coming... can only say that nippon already came, not sure about the others.... :D

devilplate
19-05-11, 21:59
Jap tenants is common

But i tot this thread is abt jap buying?
Vy rarely got jap buyer rite?

blackjack21trader
20-05-11, 07:55
indeed, very rare that a Japanese will buy property here or even in their own country. they are brought up to understand that their property ownership is only via rental from landlords. I agree with both brothers devilplate and ysyap.

however, i seriously feel that due to the massive movement of Japan expats out of Tokyo into Hong Kong for the past 3 months. Singapore could also be one of their next destinations. who want to risk themselves and family with the impending nuclear radiation on health over there?

http://www.cncworld.tv/news/v_show/14346_Quitting_Japan_for_Hong_Kong_.shtml

i think Singapore is their top choice from one of my Japanese friends insider info. This is because all Singaporean answered that " They do not hate Japanese for WWII" during job interviews. However, i feel our MIW is controlling their intake here lor.

In the first week following the quake, about 10,000 left Tokyo for Hong Kong lor.

Hope that helps.

smallant
20-05-11, 07:57
nippons coming here ?? hmmm.. Most only like spore dollar here but dun like weather here le... Tooooo hot ... they said... prefer 4 seasons.
Moreover... living here is already like living in china... er... nippons still no like china chinese .. so... :banghead:

so if no nippos here.... property how ? yr assumption err... :D

blackjack21trader
20-05-11, 08:03
My third eye tells me many thingy la:

You see, we have to let the Ahpunehnehs take up roots here first. This is because by nature, they are less aggressive and more accomodating towards other races.

The Ah Tiongs, on the other hand, are highly competitive and aggressive. Our local will have a hard time competing with them if the tap is opened indiscriminately.

The Nippons are too intelligent. They are best remained as tenants rather than owners. Otherwise, I predict half of our D9 will be taken over by them.

Finally, the Angmokias are believer of freedom and chaos. Our ruling Party watershed win just made them even more interested here. This is especially true when there is very extensive coverage on this Election in the West now. Our 2 top ministers retired much to their amazement and they said , "AWESOME", to quote the least. Those in the past which decided against coming here may change their minds now.

blackjack21trader
20-05-11, 08:07
nippons coming here ?? hmmm.. Most only like spore dollar here but dun like weather here le... Tooooo hot ... they said... prefer 4 seasons.
Moreover... living here is already like living in china... er... nippons still no like china chinese .. so... :banghead:

so if no nippos here.... property how ? yr assumption err... :D

Very easy to verify my assumption la. There are 2 Japanese schools here in Singapore. Just go see the number of school buses during school dismissal time.
I see a very distinct increase recently in the reports from my grassroots la.

smallant
20-05-11, 08:07
Hmmmm... can tell from 3rd eye if these Alex, Daniel & Aristo will come ? :)

The global head of oil trading at Glencore, Alex Beard, will receive a 5.3%
share of the company's $11 billion initial public offering, making him an
overnight billionaire.
With the IPO price at $8.60 and his stock allotment of 320,260,410, Beard
would stand to reap $2.75 billion.
The stock allotment to the oil chief is the smallest among the various heads
of other commodities within the company as Glencore is predominantly a metals
trading company.
The two metals directors, Daniel Francisco Mate Badanes and Aristotelis
Mistakidis, will receive an equal share of 6.9% each

blackjack21trader
20-05-11, 08:08
Another way is to count the number of cars registered to foreign companies. From my grassroots, there is also a distinct increment lor.

blackjack21trader
20-05-11, 08:11
Hmmmm... can tell from 3rd eye if these Alex, Daniel & Aristo will come ? :)

The global head of oil trading at Glencore, Alex Beard, will receive a 5.3%
share of the company's $11 billion initial public offering, making him an
overnight billionaire.
With the IPO price at $8.60 and his stock allotment of 320,260,410, Beard
would stand to reap $2.75 billion.
The stock allotment to the oil chief is the smallest among the various heads
of other commodities within the company as Glencore is predominantly a metals
trading company.
The two metals directors, Daniel Francisco Mate Badanes and Aristotelis
Mistakidis, will receive an equal share of 6.9% each

Dear brother smallant, if u are talking about the western superrich. You must understand that they move by communities and groups. You only need to get a few of them interested in our little dot. So far, I do not see that happen yet..But hopefully, the IRs and Sailing Clubs at Marina Bay can change that la.

Those angmos that are already here are not the superrich la... they are just upper middle class.

However, i do know they are definately in Hong Kong :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU5rMO65ZTg

You will know they are here when High Class Auction Houses with min bids of $US1million spring up overnight here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae1lzXuMcWA

blackjack21trader
20-05-11, 08:22
BTW, these superrich that you spoke about are known to have paid US$20million for a 2 bedders apartment in London before the 2008 financial crisis. That is US$10million for 1 room .
:scared-1:

blackjack21trader
20-05-11, 08:25
Maybe this "watershed" win by PAP is a blessing in disguise la. Now the western media are really covering extensively on this.In Asia,some Taiwanese TV station even devote one whole talk show on our erection la. Well, i could only say they just want to go to interesting places regardless of the weather.

blackjack21trader
20-05-11, 08:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHTT2vWJuw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alprHXT_7lQ

and many more la....

this is what the superrich likes to see la...they are too bored you see.

blackjack21trader
20-05-11, 08:58
Another more direct way to detect them is via the SGX. If you see SGX unstoppable, most likely they are here liao. You see, the foreign funds are here already, but that is nothing compared to the individual superrich traders.

ay123
20-05-11, 09:39
He's a confused devil, don't mind being called guy or gal... :hell-hath-no-fury:

devil suffer post GE syndrome :D
2011 GE and wenqing made his blood boil :D :D :D

hopeful
20-05-11, 11:31
Blackjack, since i am further away than most. What does your 3rd eye says about me?
If you say something similar in the lines of Patricia, I of course don't rebut you ;).

blackjack21trader
20-05-11, 11:43
Blackjack, since i am further away than most. What does your 3rd eye says about me?
If you say something similar in the lines of Patricia, I of course don't rebut you ;).

One of your relatives who is not in business is now in a position of great power. Most likely he is a leader of people in a VAST LAND south of the Lion City.

That time shall come when you work under him and excel in your field of expertise.

That is all I can say. ;)

blackjack21trader
20-05-11, 11:53
how come i got a feeling i am beginning to look like a fortune teller neh? hmmmmm you guys really know how to exploit me HAHAHA

devilplate
20-05-11, 12:02
how come i got a feeling i am beginning to look like a fortune teller neh? hmmmmm you guys really know how to exploit me HAHAHA
Found a plc for ur ah ma?

nutzz
21-05-11, 01:24
Another more direct way to detect them is via the SGX. If you see SGX unstoppable, most likely they are here liao. You see, the foreign funds are here already, but that is nothing compared to the individual superrich traders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCC1H7MSIsg

richwang
13-06-11, 06:00
Here is what I can tell about the Third Eye - or Small Wolf as he calls himself:
1) He is NOT born in Singapore;
2) His first language is NOT English;
3) His first fortune is not made, but through marriage;
4) His main business is in stock market, property is just side line;
5) He is likely from Hong Kong;
6) He travels a lot, main wealth may not be in Singapore;
7) He is afraid of Wife, so his wealth might start from Wife's wealthy family;
8) He is old, semi-retired retired and get bored and thus come to this forum.

10) He is very smart;
11) He studies people more than analyzing business;
12) He has a vast unofficial network, but people may not like to work for him.

HE HAS SOLD MUCH MORE UNITS THAN HE HAS DECLARED IN THIS FORUM IN THE PAST 6 WEEKS!

13) He does NOT pay much tax in Singapore;

Thanks,
Richard

hyenergix
13-06-11, 06:14
His posts are interesting but he doesn't provide statistics or his own calculations to back his predictions. Because of his presumably good network and information sources (that I cannot access), I'm wary that he is able to manipulate sentiment here to his advantages.

hopeful
13-06-11, 09:06
Here is what I can tell about the Third Eye - or Small Wolf as he calls himself:
1) He is NOT born in Singapore;
2) His first language is NOT English;
3) His first fortune is not made, but through marriage;
4) His main business is in stock market, property is just side line;
5) He is likely from Hong Kong;
6) He travels a lot, main wealth may not be in Singapore;
7) He is afraid of Wife, so his wealth might start from Wife's wealthy family;
8) He is old, semi-retired retired and get bored and thus come to this forum.

10) He is very smart;
11) He studies people more than analyzing business;
12) He has a vast unofficial network, but people may not like to work for him.

HE HAS SOLD MUCH MORE UNITS THAN HE HAS DECLARED IN THIS FORUM IN THE PAST 6 WEEKS!

13) He does NOT pay much tax in Singapore;

Thanks,
Richard

have you found out who owned an entire hill in HK?

blackjack21trader
13-06-11, 09:07
His posts are interesting but he doesn't provide statistics or his own calculations to back his predictions. Because of his presumably good network and information sources (that I cannot access), I'm wary that he is able to manipulate sentiment here to his advantages.

I am so disppointed with brother hyenergix. I have high respect for his Master Degree knowledge...but sad that he can misjudge me with his higher intelligence :(

Of course I cannot provide statistics what... how to provide statistic for talking cork and singing song ?

Sigh...very sad la... my third eye tells me that I should not go Botanic Gardens and support NEA anymore.....

sad....sad.... and yes....I am also disappointed with brother Richard la....

He reminded that I failed my General Papers and got to stay back one year in JC times la.....he see my England no up la...also... I did not marry so many times la...but he is right that I am a oil trader la.....heheheheheh

sian... got no appetite for my breakfast liao... :(

blackjack21trader
13-06-11, 09:09
Good day, brother hopeful! So happy to see you here, brother. Only supportive brothers like you can console my soul la......

hyenergix
13-06-11, 09:13
I am so disppointed with brother hyenergix. I have high respect for his Master Degree knowledge...but sad that he can misjudge me with his higher intelligence :(

Of course I cannot provide statistics what... how to provide statistic for talking cork and singing song ?

Sigh...very sad la... my third eye tells me that I should not go Botanic Gardens and support NEA anymore.....

sad....sad.... and yes....I am also disappointed with brother Richard la....

He reminded that I failed my General Papers and got to stay back one year in JC times la.....he see my England no up la...also... I did not marry so many times la...but he is right that I am a oil trader la.....heheheheheh

sian... got no appetite for my breakfast liao... :(

Pai seh for spoiling ur breakfast! I enjoyed ur postings. I was also looking ard 3rd Q this year for investment.

blackjack21trader
13-06-11, 09:19
Pai seh for spoiling ur breakfast! I enjoyed ur postings. I was also looking ard 3rd Q this year for investment.

actually is not you la.... is the flooding last week la... since last week until now got no appetite.. anyway 3Q should be good timing ba...but tread carefully hor... (june & july 2011 = bad months ).. brother u got friends in PUB or not... can request them to do something fast la...my angmo friends are getting impatient liao hor...

kekekekeke

Disclaimers: This is NOT an investment decision advice.

hopeful
13-06-11, 09:27
actually is not you la.... is the flooding last week la... since last week until now got no appetite.. anyway 3Q should be good timing ba...but tread carefully hor... (june & july 2011 = bad months ).. brother u got friends in PUB or not... can request them to do something fast la...my angmo friends are getting impatient liao hor...

kekekekeke

cannot be fast, expert committee on flooding takes about 6 months already.

hopeful
13-06-11, 09:28
......... I did not marry so many times la...but he is right that I am a oil trader la.....heheheheheh

are you that oil trader who used a Sail unit as his office? :)

hyenergix
13-06-11, 11:01

kekekekeke

Infrastructure works will take years to materialise. By tt time, weather conditions may change to hot n dry. I'm not in NEA n NParks is in charge of Botannic Garden ;-)

blackjack21trader
13-06-11, 11:21
:banghead: Third eye not working today....:(

hyenergix
13-06-11, 11:30

My two eyes tell me u r not a normal person...

blackjack21trader
13-06-11, 15:50
China money supply slows in May 2011 signaling a slowdown in financial activities.....:doh:

howgozit
13-06-11, 16:40

Ha..ha.. Third Eye my ASS!!

Let me have a go at this Third Eye thingy....

Ahh.. yes I see it... it is quite blur but it is getting clearer.... there! I see you ...you are sitting in a room in the early hours of the morning looking into the computer... in between surfing porn, you dabble a bit in financial research (but mostly you are surfing porn).

Aha! something new on the web... some financial news.... you will regurgitate this and call it your insight....never mind if it conflicts with whatever you claimed previously... hmmm... those idiots will not know any better anyway you reckon...

Back to surfing porn... hmmm... nice Japanese porn website... hey wait a minute! You suddenly have an idea... why not claim that the Japanese are coming in hordes to buy up property in Singapore... you just go ahead and type in a thread proclaiming this... you are very happy with this.. yes...

Wait! Stop! where is your hand going?.. I can't look! Arrggh!! Oh no my Third Eye... Urgghhh!!!

(Third Eye senses a Victorian)

hyenergix
13-06-11, 16:48
He is not simple... better believe a bit what he said. But use a bit of precaution on ur own.

blackjack21trader
13-06-11, 16:53

Ahh.. yes I see it... it is quite blur but it is getting clearer.... there! I see you ...you are sitting in a room in the early hours of the morning looking into the computer... in between surfing porn, you dabble a bit in financial research (but mostly you are surfing porn).

Aha! something new on the web... some financial news.... you will regurgitate this and call it your insight....never mind if it conflicts with whatever you claimed previously... hmmm... those idiots will not know any better anyway you reckon...

Back to surfing porn... hmmm... nice Japanese porn website... hey wait a minute! You suddenly have an idea... why not claim that the Japanese are coming in hordes to buy up property in Singapore... you just go ahead and type in a thread proclaiming this... you are very happy with this.. yes...

Wait! Stop! where is your hand going?.. I can't look! Arrggh!! Oh no my Third Eye... Urgghhh!!!

HHAHAHAHAH...chiokapeng ( Hokkien for : ROFL ).... but on a more serious note:

Do not let greed overcome you. Stocks may look attractive now... but I feel there is like 10-30% more downside. It is better to miss a great buy than take a grave loss... Never try to be a hero.

You are right I am a born in 1968 Victorian.

NIL SINE LABORE !

Brother Richard is also correct that I did not make my fortune... as a matter of factly, about 1% of it is inherited through family silver spoons. That was the seed money for building my current wealth. That sort of like accelerated the accumulative and compounding effects.

I was a better investor than most of you here when I was a sperm

....hehehehehehehe

:tongue3:

blackjack21trader
13-06-11, 18:31

So....brother howgozit, how's your flying getting on ? My third eye see you in the sky in a foreign land.... most likely over Hawaii ...

is ur "howgozit" the same howgozit as used by pilots?

heheheheheh

howgozit
13-06-11, 20:10
So....brother howgozit, how's your flying getting on ? My third eye see you in the sky in a foreign land.... most likely over Hawaii ...

is ur "howgozit" the same howgozit as used by pilots?

heheheheheh

Yes yes yes... waaahhh..... you so spot on! Like all your analyses. Your third eye (sometimes called Google) really works! Wow!

Hahaha.....

hyenergix
13-06-11, 20:27
I was thinking he could be using some web bot...

Regulators
13-06-11, 21:02
LOL ...he could be one hand surfing porn and the other hand shaking something to get more adrenalin pumping to the brain.

blackjack21trader
13-06-11, 21:21
Yes yes yes... waaahhh..... you so spot on! Like all your analyses. Your third eye (sometimes called Google) really works! Wow!

Hahaha.....

aiya... it is not la... I merely infer from your nice user name la.. it reminded me of a kinda chart they used in US Military when I was in New York. So I went ahead to googled it and wahlah! U are very smart too !

sometimes i look at the way the brothers here write their england lor, from there I know if they local or angmokias. u see, angmokias can speak very well, but their written england is like mine la...

then, next i just hamtam la... see how they respond lor...

as for the porn part ... u r wrong lah... i am on high blood pills for many years liao... so must use the blue pill called viagra to stand attention .. very expensive if i do it like u say la heheheheh

LOL and some brothers or sisters tok i really got 3rd eye....

:D

chiaberry
13-06-11, 21:41
haha even with no 3rd eye or 3rd leg, u r very cute. Your posts are very entertaining. Thanks for livening things up Some bros and sis over here get very heated up when discussing property and money. :cool:

howgozit
13-06-11, 22:05
aiya... it is not la... I merely infer from your nice user name la.. it reminded me of a kinda chart they used in US Military when I was in New York. So I went ahead to googled it and wahlah! U are very smart too !

sometimes i look at the way the brothers here write their england lor, from there I know if they local or angmokias. u see, angmokias can speak very well, but their written england is like mine la...

then, next i just hamtam la... see how they respond lor...

as for the porn part ... u r wrong lah... i am on high blood pills for many years liao... so must use the blue pill called viagra to stand attention .. very expensive if i do it like u say la heheheheh

LOL and some brothers or sisters tok i really got 3rd eye....

:D

Brother, I just kidding lah... don't be angry ok? If I caused any offence, my sincerest apologies. I know you smart guy lah.. I was just trying to push your buttons. Again very sorry ah....

blackjack21trader
13-06-11, 22:46
Brother, I just kidding lah... don't be angry ok? If I caused any offence, my sincerest apologies. I know you smart guy lah.. I was just trying to push your buttons. Again very sorry ah....

wahlaueh.. brother howgozit I know you joking la.... please don't apologise for nothing man.... we are all here for sharing information and at the same time having some fun what...i never find ur posts offensive at all la....if u wanna see offensive posts... wait till u go CNA forum and kena flamed like nobody's biz la... Again... no offence la brother :) In fact I was laughing all over the place after reading ur post.. very creative and funny mah...

blackjack21trader
14-06-11, 09:31
Let us all remember THAT this is a forum. What is a forum?

A forum is a unique ancient greek concept where all the intellectuals converge upon a focal location to brainstorm issues in their society.

Except for the extreme case of Casears being murdered for power struggle reasons, the forum is meant to share information and knowledge.

100 person's brains is better than a single one. So, a forum must be a container for a variety of ideas: crazy, creative, ridiculous, mature, bright, stupid or what have you. We can share it like lovely couples or thrash it out like hooligans. You never know when that supposedly stupid idea is going to evolve into something greater.

As long as we do not touch on racial or religion matters, all are welcome to contribute their ideas in any manner or form no matter how elegant or bombastic the language style may be in order to get their points across in the most effective and efficient way.

Cheers!

Disclaimers: JMHO.

blackjack21trader
14-06-11, 09:40
If suggest a bit of crazy ideas or crack a few little jokes also cannot, how are we going to progress towards a first class society ? If we are so easily offended, how can we evolve into someone greater ?

I am not saying this forum. But there are really some forums out there really kiasi ones, and those are the ones I would certainly avoid. Otherwise just say the word "kuku-bird" also can kena threatened to drink coffee... those forums will never get my bright ideas lor...

hehehehehe

devilplate
14-06-11, 09:51
If suggest a bit of crazy ideas or crack a few little jokes also cannot, how are we going to progress towards a first class society ? If we are so easily offended, how can we evolve into someone greater ?

I am not saying this forum. But there are really some forums out there really kiasi ones, and those are the ones I would certainly avoid. Otherwise just say the word "kuku-bird" also can kena threatened to drink coffee... those forums will never get my bright ideas lor...

hehehehehe

taken ur bfast liao?

blackjack21trader
14-06-11, 09:58
taken ur bfast liao?

Yes, brother Devilplate. How about urself?

Very heart warming u asked, like i travelled back in time like dat. Now the young punks never even greet morning liao.

devilplate
14-06-11, 10:13
Yes, brother Devilplate. How about urself?

Very heart warming u asked, like i travelled back in time like dat. Now the young punks never even greet morning liao.

bfast is our most impt meal of the day:)

market vy boring....:sleep:

hopeful
14-06-11, 10:36

hehehehehe
Do you know why robbers rob a bank?
Because that's where the money is ;).

So if RichardWang is correct, you are setting us up for a big fall.
You join this property forum, knowing that although participants only a few, lurkers are many, so if can influence the lurkers's sentiments to high high, you have higher chance of selling your properties at good prices :).
(I pre-empt you: You can walk on air now, yes you are that influential ;))
No point joining a religion or political forum right.
Afterall, the best liar is telling the truth 99% of the time. :D.
From one Victorian (VJC) to another (VS). NIL SINE LABORE. :cheers1:

devilplate
14-06-11, 10:38
hahaha...hidden agendas...LOL

how abt those who keep saying market gona crash....? they wana influence others to give up their gems to them?

hopeful
14-06-11, 10:51
hahaha...hidden agendas...LOL

how abt those who keep saying market gona crash....? they wana influence others to give up their gems to them?

if market crash, transaction volume also not high. Funny right?
Volume is highest during bull run, and not bear run.
easier to sell properties during bull period to newbies rather than to buy properties during bear period.
During bear period, you and I are competing against professional investors (who enter market only during bear), those who have deep networks, so will be hard to get bargains for the limited no of properties on sale.
During bull period, easy to dispose, many people wanting to buy.

so no point in saying market gonna crash, even if got gems, unlikely to get gems. better say market go up, easier to sell. :2cents:

devilplate
14-06-11, 10:58
if market crash, transaction volume also not high. Funny right?
Volume is highest during bull run, and not bear run.
easier to sell properties during bull period to newbies rather than to buy properties during bear period.
During bear period, you and I are competing against professional investors (who enter market only during bear), those who have deep networks, so will be hard to get bargains for the limited no of properties on sale.
During bull period, easy to dispose, many people wanting to buy.

so no point in saying market gonna crash, even if got gems, unlikely to get gems. better say market go up, easier to sell. :2cents:

super gd deals cant find....but can still find many average firesales la.....i buy till not enuff $$ man....:banghead:

hopeful
14-06-11, 11:05
super gd deals cant find....but can still find many average firesales la.....i buy till not enuff $$ man....:banghead:

ya, we have disagreement over definition of firesale.
bull time, market price is 1000.
your definition and my definition: 800 is firesale price.

bear time, market price drop to 800.
your definition: 800 is firesale.
my definition: 640 is considered firesale.

SpinCity
14-06-11, 14:54
ya, we have disagreement over definition of firesale.
bull time, market price is 1000.
your definition and my definition: 800 is firesale price.

bear time, market price drop to 800.
your definition: 800 is firesale.
my definition: 640 is considered firesale.
We never know each other's true identity, whether a layman investor or a seasoned one, and if there is any hidden agendas behind their postings, bearish or bullish

a firesale of 640 is hard to come by, but if can pick up some deals at 750-800 it can still be very profitable
People are free to share there view here, bullish or bearish
participants are a handful, lurkers are many
being lurkers, don't jump in the market just because some bullish comments here
meanwhile, don't give up your gems just because some people say the market is going to crash

some courtesy and respect to each is always a good practice in a public forum

patricia
14-06-11, 15:15
haha even with no 3rd eye or 3rd leg, u r very cute. Your posts are very entertaining. Thanks for livening things up Some bros and sis over here get very heated up when discussing property and money. :cool:I didn't get heated up. I treat him/her as an old senile person, always sprouting non-sense. Can't even bother to read his post:tongue3: :tongue3:

SpinCity
14-06-11, 15:21
I didn't get heated up. I treat him/her as an old senile person, always sprouting non-sense. Can't even bother to read his post:tongue3: :tongue3:
Since you don't bother reading his posts, why do you comment on this thread which was started by him?

teddybear
14-06-11, 15:47
You hopeful from VJC?
Good good, got future! Can be future president? Heard 3 singapore Presidents (out of 6?) are from Victoria school. You got 50% chance! :cheers1:

Do you know why robbers rob a bank?
Because that's where the money is ;).

So if RichardWang is correct, you are setting us up for a big fall.
You join this property forum, knowing that although participants only a few, lurkers are many, so if can influence the lurkers's sentiments to high high, you have higher chance of selling your properties at good prices :).
(I pre-empt you: You can walk on air now, yes you are that influential ;))
No point joining a religion or political forum right.
Afterall, the best liar is telling the truth 99% of the time. :D.
From one Victorian (VJC) to another (VS). NIL SINE LABORE. :cheers1:

proud owner
14-06-11, 15:51
You hopeful from VJC?
Good good, got future! Can be future president? Heard 3 singapore Presidents (out of 6?) are from Victoria school. You got 50% chance! :cheers1:

think he is non singaporean leh

hopeful
14-06-11, 16:12
think he is non singaporean leh

confirm non-singaporean :)

hopeful
14-06-11, 16:14
I didn't get heated up. I treat him/her as an old senile person, always sprouting non-sense. Can't even bother to read his post:tongue3: :tongue3:

Nobody say anything about you, didnt even mentioned you by name and you got to jumped in and say you didn't get heated up......
Funny lar you :doh:

blackjack21trader
14-06-11, 18:43
Nobody say anything about you, didnt even mentioned you by name and you got to jumped in and say you didn't get heated up......
Funny lar you :doh:

No la, fellow Victorian... actually i tell u what happened la....

Last time when I was still studying in Victoria School located in Jalan Besar... everyday I met this girl from a girl school at the bus stop lor... This girl is very pretty de...Finally one day, like all Victorian brothers, I mustered enough courage to approach her lor... wah lau.. she asked me to look at the drain behind the bus stop and jump la....

I also dunno since when I offended her. Until one fine day I went to this gathering and met her brother ( Yes, Singapore is that small la. You will know one person linked with every other 3 persons you met here )

According to her brother, she actually felt very disgusted everytime she saw my handsome face talking cork and singing song at the bus stop la...but that time I was too busy talking cork and singing song with my brothers to notice.

This Tricia's tone of speech is very similar to this pretty girl la.... I wonder if her surname is also Tan lor....

kekekekekek

:doh:

blackjack21trader
14-06-11, 18:55
Then later u know what happened or not? Finally, with my flower flower mouth ( you know, the angmo called it sweet talk )... I managed to date her at the then old National Library la... Wah... so lucky am I , right? I was thinking I can attract a lot of envious look at my pretty partner and make my brothers jealous lor...

Then, very suay indeed. Just one hour before the date.. I caught a very very bad flu and fever and therefore could not go.....She misunderstood and thought I tried to fly aeroplane on the date la...

The rest is history... maybe now she still remembered that innocent Victorian date runaway ? Am I right or not ,sister Patricia ?

heheheheheheh

blackjack21trader
14-06-11, 19:01
Khaw blamed for slower home sales last week

Jun 14, 2011 - PropertyGuru.com.sg

HAHAHAHAHAHA....chiokapeng ( Hokkien for ROFL )

blackjack21trader
14-06-11, 20:42
Singaporeans are funny.. Last time blamed Mah for high prices, now blame Khaw for low prices... LOL.....give the men in whites a break la.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:doh:

DaytonaSS
14-06-11, 20:48
Hahaha use title to catch attention lah