NOTTING HILL SUITES

5-Storey Freehold Apartment @ 29A Toh Tuck Road

By Reputable Developer: Roxy Homes

Total Units: 124

1 Bedroom + Study : 398-527sqft
2 Bedroom + Study : 506 - 872sqft
Penthouse 1 Bedroom : 463 - 786sqft
Penthouse 1 Bedroom + Study : 614 - 732sqft

Facilities: Roof-Top Pool with excellent views, Jacuzzi, BBQ Area, Gym, Jacuzzi, Double Volume Reading Lounge, Interactive Corner, Linear Hideout

Previewing End June-2011

Call /SMS 94318113 for floorplans and presentation.

Priority Booking starts now!

Do Not Miss this excellent development!

http://nottinghillsuites-singapore.weebly.com

bargain hunter
31-05-11, 16:20
another MM project. sigh.

devilplate
31-05-11, 16:29
another MM project. sigh.
Roxy sq somemore....build total SLOW:p

Lovelle
31-05-11, 16:31
heard mm start fr 650k

devilplate
31-05-11, 16:34
heard mm start fr 650k
Shall take 10yrs to repent

DC33_2008
31-05-11, 16:35
We will be swarmed by MM very soon.:beats-me-man:
heard mm start fr 650k

Lovelle
31-05-11, 16:37
We will be swarmed by MM very soon.:beats-me-man:

mm in town repent 2 yrs, mm in suburbs repent 20 years

rc_koh
31-05-11, 18:35
This development does not have any bay windows and home shelter within the unit. So it's relatively spacious for mm.

jezz
01-06-11, 08:43
This development does not have any bay windows and home shelter within the unit. So it's relatively spacious for mm.

What district is this? Is only 5 min dr from bt batok. Marketing as a bt timah address is misleading. Not even at bt timah px

devilplate
01-06-11, 08:56
What district is this? Is only 5 min dr from bt batok. Marketing as a bt timah address is misleading. Not even at bt timah px
I really dun tink got rental demand for mm units in such location

Repent 20yrs if realy priced at 1600psf

650k/398=:scared-1:

Wild Falcon
01-06-11, 11:12
Roxy now moving from East Coast to Bt Batok/Upper Bukit timah/Hillview area already issit? It recently enbloced some warehouse in Hillview and converting to residential. The invasion of the MM has arrived in D21/D23? Oh no...

==============
Exerpt from Business Times yesterday

Over in the Hillview area, Roxy-Pacific group's associate company, Mequity (Hillview) Pte Ltd, has signed a deal to acquire seven adjoining factories on 49,164 sq ft of land for slightly more than S$45 million.
The price translates to S$662 psf of potential gross floor area (GFA), which includes an estimated S$17.5 million development charge (DC) for transforming the site to residential use with a plot ratio of 1.92.
The seven factory buildings are being sold by various parties. DTZ brokered the transaction through a private treaty.
Teo Hong Lim, Chief Executive at Roxy-Pacific, noted that the group plans to redevelop the site into a 10-storey condo with a combination of unit types — including one-bedroom-plus-study units, as well as two-bedroom and three-bedroom units.
Mr. Teo said, "Supply in the Hillview area was saturated for many years, but demand should be coming back. There's a dearth of new freehold developments in the location."

Snail
01-06-11, 18:12
I can't believe just more than half the units are less than 400sqft and that's already 1+S...... in what's a family residential area.

rattydrama
01-06-11, 21:37
time to buy bigger unit? town area psf also not cheap 2000 psf is a norm now.
can outskirt mm survive at 1600psf?

if mm price higher, make more sense to buy a 2 bedder now by adding another 50-100k.

i really cannot see any upside but it is always first to sell out..........:confused: or buyer buying for own stay?

proud owner
03-06-11, 03:49
time to buy bigger unit? town area psf also not cheap 2000 psf is a norm now.
can outskirt mm survive at 1600psf?

if mm price higher, make more sense to buy a 2 bedder now by adding another 50-100k.

i really cannot see any upside but it is always first to sell out..........:confused: or buyer buying for own stay?

are you planning to be my follower ? go for big unit ?
or at least big room units

rattydrama
04-06-11, 00:11
are you planning to be my follower ? go for big unit ?
or at least big room units

Your big are too big for me.

If you read my post right from the begining, I have already said that I am not a follower of MM while I dont denied that those who bought at low low price did benefit from it.

My min is a 2 bedder for investment. I would think that 3 bedder is not too bad if we are looking for cap appreciation. Nvrmind if it is a smaller bedder for the 3rd bedroom.

As for MM, those located in D1 should be able to collect good rental especially those who bou at low low price.

So are you shopping now?

kingkong1984
04-06-11, 08:38
Ahh.... Nothing hill

Haahaa...

kellogs
04-06-11, 08:45
I think it is going to take forever for it to complete ... just look at some of the projects ... 5 storeys and build damm slow!!!! :banghead:

Actually govt should really step in on the apt size since buyers are blinded.

amk
04-06-11, 12:29
Why should gov interfere with free market ? If ppl do not know how to invest, (and/or differentiate good MM from bad MM), it's their choice ! Why should the gov babysit everything ?

rc_koh
01-07-11, 12:11
PREVIEW VERY SOON!

NOTTING HILL SUITES

5-Storey Freehold Apartment @ 29A Toh Tuck Road

By Reputable Developer: Roxy Homes

Total Units: 124

1 Bedroom + Study : 398-527sqft
2 Bedroom + Study : 506 - 872sqft
Penthouse 1 Bedroom : 463 - 786sqft
Penthouse 1 Bedroom + Study : 614 - 732sqft

Facilities: Roof-Top Pool with excellent views, Jacuzzi, BBQ Area, Gym, Jacuzzi, Double Volume Reading Lounge, Interactive Corner, Linear Hideout

Previewing End June-2011

Call /SMS 94318113 for floorplans and presentation.

Priority Booking starts now!

Do Not Miss this excellent development!

http://nottinghillsuites-singapore.weebly.com

Preview tonight!
1-July from 5pm onwards.

Call/SMS Rachel 94318113 when you reach!

kingkong1984
01-07-11, 13:23
Funny... the Site map picture looked like a pic of a bird. The blue water feature is the eye and the middle corridor differentiates the upper and lower jaw.

oh a hill... hmm....

bargain hunter
01-07-11, 14:49
2 ECs and a hill today. thought skyline suppose to preview today too? looks like sales going to chiong chiong chiong in jul.

Funny... the Site map picture looked like a pic of a bird. The blue water feature is the eye and the middle corridor differentiates the upper and lower jaw.

oh a hill... hmm....

JohnTan
01-07-11, 15:29
What's the sales like since the launch, any updates? Lauch psf definitely cannot be the presales 1600psf right? :confused:

01-07-11, 17:03

oh a hill... hmm....

I thot more like a sea horse sucking away :D :D

devilplate
01-07-11, 19:44
Tis project is a :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk:

Dun waste time n ur money:sleep:

bargain hunter
15-08-11, 13:24
19 out of 124 units sold in july at 1577psf median.

mygeemeel
15-08-11, 17:29
This condo cannot buy lah. I went to the launch and it was very quiet. Then the best part is the agent kept emphasizing 'this is good for investment ONLY'.

I was curious and toured the place and asked why he kept repeating that statement. The reason was simply, it is too small.

hyenergix
16-08-11, 06:06
The psf is too high for the location as the area is very inaccessible, too hilly to walk and has very little amenities. Definitely not an area for investment. However it is peaceful. Size of about 400 sqft or larger seems okay to me.

bargain hunter
15-09-11, 12:57
4 more units sold bringing total to 23. 101 to go.

Regulators
15-09-11, 20:29
Any news they would lelong?
4 more units sold bringing total to 23. 101 to go.

hyenergix
15-09-11, 21:21
Any news they would lelong?

They can just continue to drag the start of construction. It is FH anyway and TOP is Dec 2016. At this psf, probably no need to sell 50 units to breakeven.

whoh757
17-09-11, 00:05
They can just continue to drag the start of construction. It is FH anyway and TOP is Dec 2016. At this psf, probably no need to sell 50 units to breakeven.

what do you all think its a fair market price if really lelong? can buy for investment if so?

hyenergix
17-09-11, 06:35
what do you all think its a fair market price if really lelong? can buy for investment if so?

Unless the developer faces cash flow problems in other projects, it is very unlikely to have firesales for this project. FH and 999LH supplies land are very limited and expensive nowadays. Not too sure about investment here, because accessibility and amenties are not good.

shawnabc77
16-10-11, 12:13
Nottinghill Suites (http://www.notting-hill-suites.net) set to rise from the heart of Toh Tuck. Nottinghill Suites Floor Plans available and Price PSF will be attractively priced to sell. Notthinghill Suites experience life with all the conveniences unlike anywhere else, shop, dines or entertainments are within reach with shopping malls, future Beauty World MRT station and major expressways being mere minutes away. Take a short stroll to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve; enjoy serene moments from peaceful tranquil ambience. You’ll also enjoy the convenience of reputable institutions within the vicinity.

Do you want to be the first to get your choice unit of Nottinghill Suites (http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com/suburban/nottinghill-suites-toh-tuck) @ Toh Tuck at the best price? Never miss a New Launch event again. Get your latest updates from New Launch Singapore.

Best Regards
New Launch Singapore (http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com)

hl124273
27-10-11, 00:12
Tis project is a :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk:

Dun waste time n ur money:sleep:

Beverly might be a better choice than the Nottinghill project. Location wise, Nottinghill is a no-no, inaccessible unless you drive, no nearby amenities unless you walk all the way out to toh tuck HDB area which is a far walk. At the steep price of 15xx psf, there are better and lower cost options out there for investments and rental yield.

bargain hunter
15-11-11, 12:02
no sales in oct. 101 out of 124 to go. :tongue3:

hyenergix
15-11-11, 22:59
Developer is getting into trouble next year. Expect some discounts.

shawnabc77
16-11-11, 00:26
A clear executive variety of technology to enhance daily life at the simplest way of living. Giving the experience of a lifetime ease when you continue being and then feel alive along with fall in love with the abilities to enable you to happy and information. Enjoyment with your arrive at to enable you to really feel you might be unique while all the others justifies them. Shopping malls, foreseeable future Splendor Community in order to pamper oneself, Bukit Timah Characteristics Reserve in order to have the tranquil instances from peaceful environment to increase your soul, Swimming pool and Swimming pool patio to see the particular breath taking personalities during the night time though producing yourself comfy. Hot tub to see your love a person to create an instant to build a superb partnership with one another that is definitely tricky to neglect. Air veranda in order to positive emotional baggage that you need after having a busy work, Connection back garden under for character ambiance, your Gym to your productive as well as balanced life-style, Children’s Recreation space to share a short while using the tiny little ones you're keen on. Bar-b-que area to create a fantastic meal to your love ones to talk about and stay discussed.

Nottinghill Suites can be a freehold property which offers that you extremely appealing cost, any money-making expenditure in order to set about. Great access to Key Expressways, High hire desire, Proximity so that you can Institutions and you'll also love the particular of respected Establishments in the district, Outstanding High Tenancy area amid retirees, Lots of Purchasing Comforts plus Eating houses while in the adjoining. Placed deliberately during 29A Toh Tuck Path Singapore 596195 with units in order to services including Magnificence Entire world MRT, Bukit Timah Mall and even more.

The warm lounge flows relatively in the modern day dining area and also cooking area, creating spouse and children get-together considerably more stimulating. All of the luxuries which will make day-to-day lifestyle secure and also quick usually are in this article. Every detail of your dwelling articulates the amount of style in addition to processing of this new life-style. Some sort of class neighborhood connected with high-rise condominiums that is beautifully made with modern-day comforts to supply their occupants together with the leisure’s and advantages regarding house - from the tasteful household items to its wonderfully landcaping yard, gymnasium, and swimming pools.

That is a position where you can be at residence of almost anything you at any time required along with hoping to see. An establishment that you may fall madly in love time and time again each time you pass but got house. A unit of your choosing to match your sharp taste regarding way of life.

Do you wish to function as the primary to get your option component regarding Nottinghill Suites (http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com/suburban/nottinghill-suites-toh-tuck) for the finest selling price? By no means skip any New Launch occurrence once again. Get the newest revisions via New Launch Singapore.

Visit: http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com/suburban/nottinghill-suites-toh-tuck

bargain hunter
16-11-11, 08:48
no sales in oct. 101 out of 124 to go. :tongue3: :banghead: :tsk-tsk:

mcmlxxvi
16-11-11, 10:10
Developer is getting into trouble next year. Expect some discounts.

Which one? Macly or Roxy

hyenergix
16-11-11, 11:05
Which one? Macly or Roxy

For this project.

lifeline
16-11-11, 11:21
Shawn, if you want to start a new thread (even if it is duplicated), please at least bother to edit your bot-translated text. Otherwise why bother to post? esp when it reflects badly on yourself. If I remember correctly, your early adverts are much better.

sh
16-11-11, 11:28
yes.... very painful to read...:(

"Magnificence Entire world MRT":eek:

CondoExpert.sg
09-12-11, 15:06
Nottinghill Suites @ Toh Tuck Road (District 21)

(Visit www.CondoExpert.sg (http://forums.condosingapore.com/www.condoexpert.sg) or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information!)

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Nottinghill-Suites-front.jpg

Summary

Developer : Mequity Pte Ltd
Est. TOP : Mid 2014
District : 21 ( Toh Tuck Road)
No. Of Towers : 1
Tenure : Freehold
No. Of Storey : 5 Storeys
Site Area : 40,337.75 sqft
No. Of Units : 124
Main Orientation : East/West facing
Units Composition : 1+S, 2 + S, 1 bedroom Penthouses, 1 + S Penthouses
Distance to MRT : 10 mins to upcoming Beauty World MRT Station
Buyers Eligibility : Locals/PRs/Foreigner
Payment Scheme : Normal Progressive
Primary Schools within 1km : Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School
Bukit Timah Primary School

Unit Types and Sizes

(Type - No. of Units - Size)

1 Bedroom + Study
A/A1/A2/A3/A4/AA/AA1B/C - 76 - 398 to 527 sqft

2 Bedroom + Study
D/E/F/F1/FF/G/H - 17 - 506 to 872 sqft

1 Bedroom Penthouse
PH AA/B/E/EE/F/FF/G/GG/H/K/KK/L/N/P - 22 - 484 to 786

1 Bedroom + Study Penthouse
PH C/D/I/J/J1/JJ/M/O/OO - 9 - 570 to 732

Facilities

Swimming Pool
BBQ
Common Jacuzzi
Gymnasium Connector Garden
Reading Lounge
Interaction Corner Linear Hide-out
Trellis Pavilion
Stone Garden

Facade

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Nottinghill-Suites-facade1.jpg

Swimming Pool

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Nottinghill-Suites-Pool.jpg

Site Map

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Nottinghill-Suites-Facilities-2.jpg
http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Nottinghill-Suites-Facilities.jpg

Street Map

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Nottinghill-Suites-Street-Map.jpg

Visit www.CondoExpert.sg (http://forums.condosingapore.com/www.CondoExpert.sg) or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information on Nottinghill Suites as well as for other new launch condos!

mcmlxxvi
11-12-11, 16:08
Some interesting penthouse at 463sf only. Certain PH got cute external spiral staircase. 398sf showflat surprisingly spacious even with huge balcony. Finishing not bad. Somewhat better than Cosmo. Compressed marble flooring like Fragrance. Built in Bosch fridge like Cosmo. Uniform wardrobe and kitchen cabinetry wood type laminate.

hyenergix
11-12-11, 16:19
Some interesting penthouse at 463sf only. Certain PH got cute external spiral staircase. 398sf showflat surprisingly spacious even with huge balcony. Finishing not bad. Somewhat better than Cosmo. Compressed marble flooring like Fragrance. Built in Bosch fridge like Cosmo. Uniform wardrobe and kitchen cabinetry wood type laminate.

External spiral staircase is very cheapo. R u sure the showflat is accurate?

samuelk
11-12-11, 23:53
External spiral staircase is very cheapo. R u sure the showflat is accurate?
I thot that is the actual representaion of the actual size ?

hyenergix
12-12-11, 11:16
I thot that is the actual representaion of the actual size ?

I think developers will cheat a bit. Who is monitoring their showflats anyway?

mcmlxxvi
12-12-11, 11:51
external spiral metallic (guessing, coz it looks grey) staircase is for some of the penthouses and are reflected on both model and floor plans.

hyenergix
13-12-11, 06:29
Cheating as in making the walls thinner, removing the doors, use plenty of mirrors, light colors, smaller furniture and queen size bed, enlarging the showroom size by 5%, raising the ceiling height of the showroom etc.

mcmlxxvi
13-12-11, 12:15
Cheating as in making the walls thinner, removing the doors, use plenty of mirrors, light colors, smaller furniture and queen size bed, enlarging the showroom size by 5%, raising the ceiling height of the showroom etc.
Well they did retain the huge aircon ledge and balcony...

hyenergix
13-12-11, 12:20
External uncovered perforated staircase is really cheapo becoz they are also counted as GFA.

All uncovered external perforated staircases will henceforth, be counted as GFA. By including these staircases as GFA upfront, the building owners will be free to cover up the staircase subsequently when concerns regarding safety, maintenance and usability arise.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text/dc04-31.html

mcmlxxvi
13-12-11, 12:36
I wonder how does one make a cover for external spiral staircase...

Regulators
14-12-11, 11:04
Nottinghill land area has been developed to the hilt, most cluttered boutique in the area, hardly space to walk around in the development

hyenergix
14-12-11, 12:04
What's the rationale for such a steep pricing for a project in the middle of nowhere and on a hilly terrain, where future developments are very restricted?

mcmlxxvi
14-12-11, 15:25
Atas-ness of Bt Timah lor. The front facing high floor units may see the nature reserve in the distance... Agents say also the lack of small format units (MM la) in the area makes it good investment. Little do they know walking to the upcoming Beauty World mrt, on the way is the Fragrance MM project Suites @ Bt Timah... No wonder the agent offered rather firmly to drive me to the mrt site... Lol.

Eastboy
07-01-12, 09:42
wah ST ad today, nottinghill suite 1+1 $628K only...

how's the response? so cheap

mcmlxxvi
07-01-12, 11:49
wah ST ad today, nottinghill suite 1+1 $628K only...

how's the response? so cheap
Their 1plus1 what size sia... 441?? Not sure. Or do they take it to mean 1hall plus 1bedroom using hdb speak...

hyenergix
07-01-12, 20:06
Slight discount only.

http://82223338.com/Huttons_projects_new/NottingHill_Suites/images/files/NottingHill_Suites_FP.pdf

evergreen
08-01-12, 13:55
Put 1 table behind the door and they call it a study. :rolleyes:

Eastboy
08-01-12, 22:38
Put 1 table behind the door and they call it a study. :rolleyes:

ya lor somemore open door will hit the person cooking, cause unnecessary accident.

won't the study be very oily opposite the kitchen? :doh:

Adva181
08-01-12, 22:58
ya lor somemore open door will hit the person cooking, cause unnecessary accident.

Nobody fry in a kitchenette.

evergreen
09-01-12, 18:48

The oil is for burning midnight oil :D

yjcai
09-01-12, 20:57
Overpriced.

bargain hunter
16-01-12, 13:14
doubled the number of units sold to 43. 22 sold in dec at 1476psf median. 81 out of 124 to go though. i wonder what caused the spike in sales in dec. :confused:

samuelk
16-01-12, 19:49
The International school seems to have moved. Belverdere seems a better bet.

stalingrad
17-01-12, 06:45
The International school seems to have moved. Belverdere seems a better bet.

it moved a long time ago. the hillier also tried to mislead people about CIS, which moved to Jurong at least five months ago.

Mr.Keh
17-01-12, 22:48
doubled the number of units sold to 43. 22 sold in dec at 1476psf median. 81 out of 124 to go though. i wonder what caused the spike in sales in dec. :confused:

I remember viewing a "similar" development by far east, think it's called Greenwich at seletar area. Not near any MRT, surrounded by landed and yet the condo consist of many 1 bedders. It sold like hot cakes which until now I am still puzzled. Can rent out meh? Agents were harping about the Seletar aerospace hub story. maybe that's why. But I am not so sure. For own stay? If I was single and had to pay that kind of price, I might as well buy in more convenient areas or even get 2bedder in somewhere else.

My learning point is when the market is hot, everything also can sell at good price!

jwong71
18-01-12, 00:34
My learning point is when the market is hot, everything also can sell at good price!

hahaha.. when market is hot, agents will sell good stories by saying future development such as mrt or geylang will be "clean"

but agents cant reply a define answer, by when.?? or mrt exact location.:D :D

no wonder cmi agents aso can make money

bargain hunter
15-03-12, 13:57
21 more sold at 1580psf median in feb. 60% sold.

bargain hunter
16-04-12, 15:09
8 more sold in mar at 1560psf median. 41 to go.

bargain hunter
04-05-12, 00:51
based on roxy's results announcement today, 71% of the 124 units sold as of 2 may.

Trigger
14-11-12, 09:46
No post here for 6 months.
In light of recent prices and the success of the Alexis 400sqft mm units, does anyone think the 398sqft units here will enjoy similar potential?

carbuncle
14-11-12, 10:29
its not exactly as accessible is it

Trigger
14-11-12, 11:36
its not exactly as accessible is it

Not really. 10mins walk to future beauty world mrt. It won't be as good as alexis, but was wondering if opinions about 400sqft mm in a development like this has changed since the last 6 months.

samuelk
12-01-14, 21:12
Wondering with the retirement village setup , would this place be a better bet.