PDA

View Full Version : 19 confirmed sites in H2 2011

bargain hunter
09-06-11, 16:19
http://app.mnd.gov.sg/Newsroom/NewsPage.aspx?ID=2730&category=Press Release&year=2011&RA1=&RA2=&RA3=

Jervois Road also got site on confirmed list wor!

ysyap
09-06-11, 16:27
http://app.mnd.gov.sg/Newsroom/NewsPage.aspx?ID=2730&category=Press Release&year=2011&RA1=&RA2=&RA3=

Jervois Road also got site on confirmed list wor!He's just trying to make a statement... :D

rattydrama
09-06-11, 16:43
PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL UNITS IN THE PIPELINE EXPECTED TO BE COMPLETED FOR VARIOUS PERIODS

Period

Total (units)

2Q-4Q2011

≥ 2015

Total

rattydrama
09-06-11, 16:44
My feel is that with more OCR EC and Mass Condo to be built, CCR price will continue to be deprived except luxury condo.

Jadey
09-06-11, 16:59
I think the site at boon lay way land is going attract many bidders.

http://www.mnd.gov.sg/MNDAPPImages/Newsroom/Press%20Release/2011/20110609/Appendix1-RL-13.pdf

kingkong1984
09-06-11, 17:02

http://www.mnd.gov.sg/MNDAPPImages/Newsroom/Press%20Release/2011/20110609/Appendix1-RL-13.pdf

yes, and very high plot ratio for very high block. Super high prices later on also. Good site to invest.

Chonngpang
09-06-11, 17:03
My feel is that with more OCR EC and Mass Condo to be built, CCR price will continue to be deprived except luxury condo.

can we expected a much softening price of MM condos by 2013-14 with the surplus supply? ...i am considering holding back and wait for 2-3 years..maybe resale will go down but not sure of those unsold TOP units...i am interested in new properties...but major developers may need be desperate for fire sales.. :confused:

Jadey
09-06-11, 17:11
can we expected a much softening price of MM condos by 2013-14 with the surplus supply? ...i am considering holding back and wait for 2-3 years..maybe resale will go down but not sure of those unsold TOP units...i am interested in new properties...but major developers may need be desperate for fire sales.. :confused:

You should be able to find those vacant "brand new" units in the resale market.

kingkong1984
09-06-11, 17:13
You should be able to find those vacant "brand new" units in the resale market.

many in the sub sale or to be in sub sale. Submerged prices. Submarine is under the water. Studio is Stupid and Die brother combined.

Jadey
09-06-11, 17:22
yes, and very high plot ratio for very high block. Super high prices later on also. Good site to invest.

>$1500psf??

fclim
09-06-11, 17:23
So is the site at Bishan St 14. Both sites, Capland eyes big big!

http://www.mnd.gov.sg/MNDAPPImages/Newsroom/Press%20Release/2011/20110609/Appendix1-RL-10.pdf

"Potential residential property purchasers should bear in mind the strong supply in the pipeline when making their purchasing decisions. As at first quarter 2011 (1Q2011), there were 68,890 private residential units in the pipeline2, comprising supply from projects that were already under construction and those that had been granted planning approval but were not under construction yet. 34,270 of these were still unsold3. If we add the potential supply from recently sold GLS sites and sites from the Confirmed List of the 2H2011 GLS Programme, the total supply of units available for sale may be as high as 53,000 units. In addition to the supply of private residential units, there were also 4,220 EC units in the pipeline as at 1Q2011".

I thought that statement should be changed to:

"Potential bidders should bear in mind the strong supply in the pipeline when submitting their tenders. As at first quarter 2011 (1Q2011), there were 68,890 private residential units in the pipeline2, comprising supply from projects that were already under construction and those that had been granted planning approval but were not under construction yet. 34,270 of these were still unsold3. If we add the potential supply from recently sold GLS sites and sites from the Confirmed List of the 2H2011 GLS Programme, the total supply of units available for sale may be as high as 53,000 units. In addition to the supply of private residential units, there were also 4,220 EC units in the pipeline as at 1Q2011".

ha ha.

bargain hunter
09-06-11, 17:23
but these numbers usually adjust up one as the completion comes earlier. ie the 2012, 2013 numbers will get bigger as we approach the 2012.

PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL UNITS IN THE PIPELINE EXPECTED TO BE COMPLETED FOR VARIOUS PERIODS

Period

Total (units)
2Q-4Q2011
≥ 2015
Total

kingkong1984
09-06-11, 17:29
>$1500psf??

it all depends on the prevailing market price.

Land prices are the minimum what u can be sure of.

ysyap
09-06-11, 17:33
You should be able to find those vacant "brand new" units in the resale market.Many vacant brand new units are horrible. For one reason or another, no takers... However, I do know of some available ones which are decent but prices have climbed so so much that it is ridiculous to be neighbours with those who bought it at least $150 psf lower than what you buy yours. :scared-4: These developers already broke even for those projects so not in any hurry to dispose of remaining units. They will just wait patiently for that one loaded buyer to knock on their doors.

However if you are fine with high prices or lousy room layout or even horrible unit orientations, then get these units coz they give u best of both world, can enjoy new units plus no need to wait 3 years like new launches... :o

devilplate
09-06-11, 18:35
Looks like must sell in 2013?oversupply? Not sure wor....

Those who bot now most likely to sell only in 4th yr earliest due to 4yrs ssd....

Even if market no gd, they can lower rental n hold? Bcoz they take 60% loan instead of 80% which makes the mthly installment lower....

Not unless the rental drop drastically bck to sars period whrby ocr 3bedder condo only fetch 2-2.5k.....2bedder fetch 1.5-2k....3rm flat 1k....:scared-4:

Wild Falcon
09-06-11, 19:10
One thing is for sure - more construction, more concrete equates more flooding. Vivian must be pretty upset with KBW converting SG to one big constuction site :)

hyenergix
09-06-11, 19:20
Looks like must sell in 2013?oversupply? Not sure wor....

Those who bot now most likely to sell only in 4th yr earliest due to 4yrs ssd....

Even if market no gd, they can lower rental n hold? Bcoz they take 60% loan instead of 80% which makes the mthly installment lower....

Not unless the rental drop drastically bck to sars period whrby ocr 3bedder condo only fetch 2-2.5k.....2bedder fetch 1.5-2k....3rm flat 1k....:scared-4:

My friends managed to rent less than $2k for 3 bedrooms even in 2004 for condos in Jurong. I suppose weak rental days will b back end of next yr onwards. Juz grab those near MRT will b safer.

ysyap
09-06-11, 19:47
My friends managed to rent less than $2k for 3 bedrooms even in 2004 for condos in Jurong. I suppose weak rental days will b back end of next yr onwards. Juz grab those near MRT will b safer.Agreed... grab those near to MRT or at least within decent walking distance and not 2 bus stops away! What make you say those weak rental days will be back??? Now a 3 bedder new project can fetch close to $4k/mth rental. How low is low? $2k or $2.5k or $3k?

If want to earn from rental and not housing price appreciation, then get those older ECs (more than 10 years old) or older condo which can still fetch decent rental yield and they usually cost much cheaper!!! :D

linchong84
09-06-11, 19:54
Agreed... grab those near to MRT or at least within decent walking distance and not 2 bus stops away! What make you say those weak rental days will be back??? Now a 3 bedder new project can fetch close to $4k/mth rental. How low is low? $2k or $2.5k or $3k?

If want to earn from rental and not housing price appreciation, then get those older ECs (more than 10 years old) or older condo which can still fetch decent rental yield and they usually cost much cheaper!!! :D

Go and grab compass heights! Old but it is on top (zero metres away) of the mrt station! 800psf quickly go grab one if can find! Once keppel launches theirs at 1.1k psf, then no more cheap cheap compass heights liao!

ysyap
09-06-11, 19:58
Go and grab compass heights! Old but it is on top (zero metres away) of the mrt station! 800psf quickly go grab one if can find! Once keppel launches theirs at 1.1k psf, then no more cheap cheap compass heights liao!Hmmm... can consider but it so old that major renovation is expected. Well location is certainly attractive but make sure you get those units away from the LRT. It can get pretty noisy with air pollution from the bus terminal downstairs! Sigh! No perfect location lah!!! :doh:

yjcai
09-06-11, 20:39
mr k*** mention external shock very relevant.

Flooding market with supply will just reduce land sale psf ppr maybe by marginal, gov still wan earn money from selling land, but if commodities/cost/energy still sky high, how to expect condo prices to come down, developers take less profit possible due to a lot of developers around.

I would say stretching to 2015
1) low interest rates maybe sibor up by a bit, sor higher than sibor possible
2) land sale psf ppr drop in nx few years due to flood of supplies and empty TOP condos.
3) high construction cost due to inflation.
4) developers take less profit to increase sales and sell more empty condos << chance for agents to literally beg for u to close sales and call you to make TOP condos appointment.

azeoprop
09-06-11, 20:55
Looks like FH sites are getting more valuable now. Every new launch is 99yr.

Jadey
09-06-11, 20:57
Many vacant brand new units are horrible. For one reason or another, no takers... However, I do know of some available ones which are decent but prices have climbed so so much that it is ridiculous to be neighbours with those who bought it at least $150 psf lower than what you buy yours. :scared-4: These developers already broke even for those projects so not in any hurry to dispose of remaining units. They will just wait patiently for that one loaded buyer to knock on their doors.

However if you are fine with high prices or lousy room layout or even horrible unit orientations, then get these units coz they give u best of both world, can enjoy new units plus no need to wait 3 years like new launches... :o

I am referring to the resale market, not leftover units from developers.
There are some investor who buy and keep the vacant.

rattydrama
09-06-11, 22:20
Looks like FH sites are getting more valuable now. Every new launch is 99yr.
marslow hierarchy of needs, that will be the next stage...:p

westman
09-06-11, 22:20

Have check on Master plan and found the only residential site with plot ratio of 4.2 is strategically located beside current Jurong East MRT/Bus Interchange.

Excellent site for which will attract alot of attention!!!

JLD huatx3

kingkong1984
09-06-11, 22:22
Have check on Master plan and found the only residential site with plot ratio of 4.2 is strategically located beside current Jurong East MRT/Bus Interchange.

JLD huatx3

Yes, that is it. The prime in Jurong for some time. Jurong ION.

kingkong1984
09-06-11, 22:23
marslow hierarchy of needs, that will be the next stage...:p
Landed lor

rattydrama
09-06-11, 22:24

JLD huatx3

wow JDL xiao.. Very ON. Thanks for the info.

rattydrama
09-06-11, 22:25
Landed lor landed not many like leh.... landed chiong this round...but FH good location condo should huat.

kingkong1984
09-06-11, 22:26
landed not many like leh.... landed chiong this round...but FH good location condo should huat.
D23+1 durians very good

rattydrama
09-06-11, 22:29
D23+1 durians very good
got guts to punt? :p

kingkong1984
09-06-11, 22:33
got guts to punt? :p
Got lots of it.

Waiting for timing.

DaytonaSS
09-06-11, 22:40

JLD huatx3

High Floor 1500 psf+++ on or not if come out?

westman
10-06-11, 00:20
Yes, that is it. The prime in Jurong for some time. Jurong ION.

Jurong ION...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
That's a good one! :p

westman
10-06-11, 00:21
wow JDL xiao.. Very ON. Thanks for the info.

Me JLD xiao??? :p :p :p

westman
10-06-11, 00:29
High Floor 1500 psf+++ on or not if come out?

Bishan new site last sold at $869 and tot Capitaland to bid aggressively for this new 4.2 plot ration@new Boon Lay Way if it launch.

Think uour assumption is possible.

BTW, tot Ivory height has great potential wor!:rolleyes:

rattydrama
10-06-11, 00:33
Bishan new site last sold at $869 and tot Capitaland to bid aggressively for this new 4.2 plot ration@new Boon Lay Way if it launch.

potential for en bloc? en bloc too early for OCR.

DaytonaSS
10-06-11, 00:33

Capitaland confirm will corner the best plots ard MRT stations. Proven in Bishan n Jurong East plot. Just like Far East corner D15.

Prepare for $1500 Jurong East!!!

westman
10-06-11, 00:37
potential for en bloc? en bloc too early for OCR.

en bloc now might be abit early and unnecessarily. Let fast forward 10 years later from today after JLD developed... how?

westman
10-06-11, 00:38
Capitaland confirm will corner the best plots ard MRT stations. Proven in Bishan n Jurong East plot. Just like Far East corner D15.

Prepare for $1500 Jurong East!!!

Looking forward for that!!! :D :D :D

extremme
10-06-11, 00:46
Jurong ION...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
That's a good one! :p
then flooding there just like orchard ION? :D :D

extremme
10-06-11, 00:47

High chance capland will vote agressively... maybe keppel also? when will this site be released? very interesting to see the result

rattydrama
10-06-11, 00:59
en bloc now might be abit early and unnecessarily. Let fast forward 10 years later from today after JLD developed... how?

10 years? erm perhaps 20 years. Next next cycle. JE was developed in 1980 thereabout, it took 30 years to go this far.

rattydrama
10-06-11, 01:03
High chance capland will vote agressively... maybe keppel also? when will this site be released? very interesting to see the result

this one is residential under reserve list... 590 units est to be on sale in Dec 2011 besides the MRT track and boon lay way. cfm noisy.

how/anyway to check the reserved price?

there are few plots in RCR, walkable to MRT... it will be interesting to watch the land price from now.

devilplate
10-06-11, 01:14
Tis plot may not even get triggered....

There r more den enuff confirmed list to choose from...

stalingrad
10-06-11, 09:52
government will release more and more land until the developers and investors gag, choke, or stuff themselves to death.

if that happens, the investors have themselves to blame. It is they that bid up the home prices, and it is they that kick out George Yeo for high home prices. PAP has thrown in the towel and said "have your fill, and come what may."

that message is loud and clear.

azeoprop
10-06-11, 11:14
Investors and developers shall be punished.... :rolleyes:

ilynn
10-06-11, 12:10
Can i check, for item 14 on the confirmed residential list, if the sales agent is HDB, mean it's gonna be EC?

Jadey
10-06-11, 12:14

JLD huatx3

There is another possible 4.2 plot which is listed under Reserved List in the Master Plan.

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2211/newplot42.jpg

Taken from URA Jurong Lake Video.

Red - Current plot of GLS
Blue - Reserved plot on Master Plan
http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/7813/juronglake.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/847/juronglake.jpg/

rattydrama
10-06-11, 12:17
Can i check, for item 14 on the confirmed residential list, if the sales agent is HDB, mean it's gonna be EC?

Not necessarily, can be mass market condo.

rattydrama
10-06-11, 12:20
government will release more and more land until the developers and investors gag, choke, or stuff themselves to death.

if that happens, the investors have themselves to blame. It is they that bid up the home prices, and it is they that kick out George Yeo for high home prices. PAP has thrown in the towel and said "have your fill, and come what may."

so now the market move from any plots to better located plots but at the right price. I think going forward the developers will bid selectively.

bargain hunter
10-06-11, 12:39
too bad. too well located to be an EC.

Allthepies
10-06-11, 12:51

unless u can turn off the money tap (which is an external factor), the demand may still be there :D

anyway just buy within ur means and u be safe....

Allthepies
10-06-11, 12:56

if it is for EC there will be a (EC) beside the site name :)

Jadey
10-06-11, 13:11
Tis plot may not even get triggered....

There r more den enuff confirmed list to choose from...

I think Capitaland might be very interested to combine this residential plot with their current mix use plot which they won last month. If so, I think capitaland might submit a bid soon.

Will see...

edpheng
10-06-11, 13:16
Hi I am new to this forum. Understand that KBW has made a comment to warn that ppty prices might experience a sharp dip.

What is your view regarding this?

kingkong1984
10-06-11, 13:19
Hi I am new to this forum. Understand that KBW has made a comment to warn that ppty prices might experience a sharp dip.

my view.... must buy at the right price anytime.

if u need a roof over ur head, can u wait?

if ur head is not so big, should u wear a big hat?

if ur head is so big, dun squeeze into a hat that is too small.

ur head must talk to ur heart

ur heart will lead u to your happiness.

my goondu view for u as I no guru.

ilynn
10-06-11, 13:26
if it is for EC there will be a (EC) beside the site name :)

oic. thanks for the enlightenment!

linchong84
10-06-11, 13:53

If you buy to stay and is urgent, then just buy.

If you buy to stay but is not urgent, waiting for a while might be a good idea because it is too smoky now, cannot see clearly.

If you buy to rent out, still can buy but make sure you buy a damn good location but the price must still be right.

If you buy for short-term, intending to sell after 4 year SSD, then very hard to say. If you believe in KBW, then perhaps you should wait a while till things turn less smoky. If you believe in teddybear, quickly go max out your income and loan capabilities and buy as many as you can. And you must buy CCR, best is buy his units haha..

westman
10-06-11, 14:56
There is another possible 4.2 plot which is listed under Reserved List in the Master Plan.

The white site (plot 4.2) will be utitlise as temperary bus interchange starting from new year (I think November 2012).

Per planning, current JE Bus Interchange will redevelope into Regional transportation hub. All white sites (current two sold to Lend Lease and Capitaland) will be linked to the JE MRT station and Bus Transportation Hub.

Accordingly, the plan would be as such:

2011 - Plot 4.2 residential enter reserve (open to pull out by developer for open tendering)
2012 - JCube complete
2012 (Nov?) - Current JE bus interchange to move to temporary bus interchange located at third white (plot 4.2)
2013 - Lend Lease to complete the first white site
2014/2015 - Capitaland to complete the second white site
2014 - Jurong Hospital complete
2015/2016 - Assuming Plot 4.2 residential activated in 2012, completion should be around 2015?
2015/2016 - Completion of JE New Transportation Hub (Jurong Point concept???) assuming JE Bus Interchange re-development start from Nov-2012
2016 - Launch third white site which (plot ratio 4.2)????

Outside card: "White Box" by TTI. Big question mark here as TTI's fate remain unclear.....

ysyap
10-06-11, 18:03

What is your view regarding this?Check out the thread on property market sentiment 2011... more discussions there...:D

kingkong1984
11-06-11, 15:38

see these... very expansive to advertise like that on top of online.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=166792&postcount=442

Chonngpang
11-06-11, 21:18
see these... very expansive to advertise like that on top of online.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=166792&postcount=442
I think of some of those projects already sold over 80% ..developers still spending $$ to market leftover inventories..in fact went to RV residence showroom last week and agent said already sold over 90%..showroom closing soon..maybe developers nowadays got a lot of budget for marketing on press media..even down to the very few..maybe margins very high

kingkong1984
11-06-11, 21:34
I think of some of those projects already sold over 80% ..developers still spending $$ to market leftover inventories..in fact went to RV residence showroom last week and agent said already sold over 90%..showroom closing soon..maybe developers nowadays got a lot of budget for marketing on press media..even down to the very few..maybe margins very high

ahahah... silly argument.

so much sold and so high margin.. why waste money. Give more discounts better than do more advertisement right?

Either the high sales figures are fake or developer suck them up for sub sale (units sold before SSD rules).