PDA

View Full Version : Bullion Park

sugar
19-06-11, 21:47
I just viewed this place a few weeks back.
I must say i was impressed.
It has got 2 big pools, 3 tennis courts, 3 squash courts, 1 billiard room, a basket ball court and even a mini mart.

Is there any en bloc potential for this? since it is coming to 20 years soon

sugar
28-07-11, 22:59
It has got 2 big pools, 3 tennis courts, 3 squash courts, 1 billiard room, a basket ball court and even a mini mart.

anyone got any comments on this?
as i cant afford the Peak, now looking at this

kingkong1984
29-07-11, 00:48
Got lah. Go buy quickly before gold prices increases further... It's bullion u know? Right on the expressway of fortune... Golden touch... Go buy go buy.

howgozit
29-07-11, 01:22
Cons
1. They'll be building a new highway from Yishun which will cut into some part of Bullion Park's estate, so some land will be aquired. Go check up on that.
2. Old folks home nearby.
3. low flying planes turning to land in Seletar.

Pros
1. Freehold
2. Lots of land no need for underground car park.
3. good layout internally all rooms have good view (looks weird on the outside though)
4. Excellent facilities

pupboy
29-07-11, 05:58
I heard that some units comes with bedroom or kitchen without window.

gn108
29-07-11, 09:51
As for EB, I think the odds are low regardless of the age.
Possible but unlikely...

azeoprop
29-07-11, 11:26
There was a news report last time that their management are very good.

:)

Komo
29-07-11, 21:21
grab the penhouse unit!

mantrix
30-07-11, 10:42
There was a news report last time that their management are very good.

:)
because they kicked the MA out and did it themselves...

zzz1
30-07-11, 11:11
because they kicked the MA out and did it themselves...
That also save up some monies yearly

howgozit
30-07-11, 11:19
Properties to be affected by new Singapore expressway http://www.asiaone.com/a1media/site/common/blank.gifBy Ellen Joy Anastacio
With yesterday's announcement that the Government has given the green light for the 15.9 km North-South Expressway (NSE) between Admiralty Road West and Toa Payoh Rise, also came news that several properties along the area will be acquired by the Government.
The following properties will be affected by the construction of the expressway:

Marymount Convent
The living quarters of the Good Shepherd nuns and a nursing home will be acquired. Marymount Convent School beside it will not be affected.
Marymount Terrace
Residents have been served land acquisition notices, with letters from the Singapore Land Authority (SLA) pasted outside every home.
Condominiums
The Seletaris in Sembawang, Nuovo, Bullion Park and Castle Green in Yio Chu Kang will have part of their fences, boundary walls and grass verge acquired.
Industrial estates
These are owned by JTC and HDB in places like Sin Ming and Woodlands and will be acquired by the government.