View Full Version : Miltonia residences is selling fast

SBR
27-06-11, 15:32
http://sbr.com.sg/residential-property/exclusive/hoi-hup-sold-45-miltonia-residences-over-weekend

Concours
27-06-11, 17:00
Interesting advertisement.

Anyway forumers here should know which are the good ones.;)

27-06-11, 17:39
looks reasonably priced..

Price guide for the property developed by Hoi Hup Realty is as follows:
• 1- Bedroom: 517 – 592sqf (40 units) – starts from $5xxK
• 2- Bedroom: 840 – 1001sqf (168 units) –starts from 7xxx
• 3- Bedroom (compact): 1023 – 1324sqf (24 units) 850,000
• 3- Bedroom (+utility): 1141 – 1528sqf (96 units) starts from $9xxK
• 2- Bedroom Penthouse: 1001sqf (10 units) – starts from $9xxK
• 3- Bedroom Penthouse (+ utility): 1518 – 1550sqf (42 units) – $1.0x million
• 4- Bedroom Penthouse (+ utility): 1905 – 2077sqf (30 units) $1.5 million
• Shop: 592sqf (1 unit) – Price on Ask

Very similar to my prediction.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=165411&postcount=352

27-06-11, 17:50
I received a brochure for Miltonia with breathtaking golf course view. Nowadays, more projects actually advertised using golf course view as their selling points. Hmmm... large piece of greenary.. good for the eyes! Cool!

27-06-11, 19:26
wahoo..!!:cheers6:

27-06-11, 19:35
You are right, pricing very attractive. Have you booked a unit yet?
looks reasonably priced..

Price guide for the property developed by Hoi Hup Realty is as follows:
• 1- Bedroom: 517 – 592sqf (40 units) – starts from $5xxK
• 2- Bedroom: 840 – 1001sqf (168 units) –starts from 7xxx
• 3- Bedroom (compact): 1023 – 1324sqf (24 units) 850,000
• 3- Bedroom (+utility): 1141 – 1528sqf (96 units) starts from $9xxK
• 2- Bedroom Penthouse: 1001sqf (10 units) – starts from $9xxK
• 3- Bedroom Penthouse (+ utility): 1518 – 1550sqf (42 units) – $1.0x million
• 4- Bedroom Penthouse (+ utility): 1905 – 2077sqf (30 units) $1.5 million
• Shop: 592sqf (1 unit) – Price on Ask

Very similar to my prediction.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=165411&postcount=352

27-06-11, 20:48
this one freehold or leasehold? near MRT?

cl0ver
27-06-11, 20:55
this one freehold or leasehold? near MRT?

if you can type this question means you are one hellavu lazy person. links are all available in this website!

27-06-11, 21:05
Got read bo zhua?
Analyst says interest holding till 2012 July. if raise maybe only 75 basis points (+0.75%). Buying interest will be up again. Expect 1.8% in 2013. What say you?

27-06-11, 21:34
if you can type this question means you are one hellavu lazy person. links are all available in this website!

If you can type so much without answering the question, You are one crazy nut. why waste your time on me then? :doh:

27-06-11, 21:36
You are right, pricing very attractive. Have you booked a unit yet?
Nope, choice units all taken when I was there... Machiam like EC balloting like that.

28-06-11, 01:09
I suppose most of these people who book miltonia are hdb upgraders. I am not sure how many are buying second or third properties to invest.
Nope, choice units all taken when I was there... Machiam like EC balloting like that.

28-06-11, 01:31
I suppose most of these people who book miltonia are hdb upgraders. I am not sure how many are buying second or third properties to invest.
They have LTV 40%? Wow... Hdb market should cool and yet they cheong?

Maybe oversea buyers?

Maybe multiple property buyers like u vested :)

My guess, union people affiliated to orchid country park, investors, hdb up graders, oversea buyers and young couples who missed out on DBSs and ECs.

Majority are 3 bedder plus utility buyers.

28-06-11, 02:03
pple can pay 20% down and dun take any loan now rite? later then decide whether to pay next 20% in cash or pay off hdb loan can?

28-06-11, 02:09
pple can pay 20% down and dun take any loan now rite? later then decide whether to pay next 20% in cash or pay off hdb loan can?
Yes, but very risky.

Quite likely to be so since they will sell HDB only when this one is almost ready.

I see quite a lot of north people buying especially lilydale ex owners, orchid park ex owners and the shaughnessy ex owners. These 3 groups enough to soak up at least 30 percent of sales. The shaughnessy owners can sell 1.5 million and get 2 units of either 2 bedders at 750k each or a 3 bedder plus a studio, bigger if they have excess cash in pocket. 2 of 3 bedders very likely.

28-06-11, 06:37
Yes, but very risky.

Quite likely to be so since they will sell HDB only when this one is almost ready.

I see quite a lot of north people buying especially lilydale ex owners, orchid park ex owners and the shaughnessy ex owners. These 3 groups enough to soak up at least 30 percent of sales. The shaughnessy owners can sell 1.5 million and get 2 units of either 2 bedders at 750k each or a 3 bedder plus a studio, bigger if they have excess cash in pocket. 2 of 3 bedders very likely.Nice... the shaughnessy owners have been used to staying at max 4th floor so can't have much spectacular views. Should really get 2 top floor units in miltonia so can still retain their 2 carpark lots? Or should just get a 4 bedder penthouse coz they are used to big space but now horizontal instead of vertical space! :D

28-06-11, 08:41
Nice... the shaughnessy owners have been used to staying at max 4th floor so can't have much spectacular views. Should really get 2 top floor units in miltonia so can still retain their 2 carpark lots? Or should just get a 4 bedder penthouse coz they are used to big space but now horizontal instead of vertical space! :D

yes... if they can afford it..

I think even a 4 bedder PH and 3 bedder PH side by side is also very wise.

U want car park lots.. get Studio for rental.. better.

Anyway there are about 512 lots for 410 units... already very comfortable already. 25% more

In my view... do a switch from a 3 level MM to a 2 level 4 bedder penthouse is worth a serious thought...

And maybe, as an alternative... people who used to stay together prefers to stay apart. Spilt their share and get their own though smaller units.

This one sells so well and shaughnessy got no deals 200 units to 1 unit sold? This is what I mean by killing shaughnessy.. in terms of transaction...

28-06-11, 08:49
Let's just compare a bit here. Which do you prefer between these 3 projects which are pretty hot current in the new launch markets? Miltonia, Thomson G and Terrasse! Considering all factors, from prices, to environment to accessibility, take your pick! :D

28-06-11, 08:53
Let's just compare a bit here. Which do you prefer between these 3 projects which are pretty hot current in the new launch markets? Miltonia, Thomson G and Terrasse! Considering all factors, from prices, to environment to accessibility, take your pick! :D

Accessibility - Thomson G, Terrasse, Miltonia
Environment - Miltonia, Terrasse, Thomson G
Prices - Miltonia, Terrasse, Thomson G
Views - Thomson G
Overall, Thomson G... wahha.. between the 3... but I would go for something else than Thomson G which offers better views etc.

28-06-11, 10:32
Accessibility - Thomson G, Terrasse, Miltonia
Environment - Miltonia, Terrasse, Thomson G
Prices - Miltonia, Terrasse, Thomson G
Views - Thomson G
Overall, Thomson G... wahha.. between the 3... but I would go for something else than Thomson G which offers better views etc.Well put! I'm willing to forsake view for environment and accessibility! For investment I'll probably go for Miltonia instead of Thomson G coz the price may not be compensated by the rent! :) But Miltonia also not very accessible but can just wait and sure will have takers in the long run! :D

28-06-11, 10:38
Well put! I'm willing to forsake view for environment and accessibility! For investment I'll probably go for Miltonia instead of Thomson G coz the price may not be compensated by the rent! :) But Miltonia also not very accessible but can just wait and sure will have takers in the long run! :D

miltonia sales will slow down alot from today.....they dun hf anymore gd units left.....most pool facing units r oredi taken up after all the golf facing snapped up on the 1st day

seastrand sales will catch up wif miltonia once they release better stacks

28-06-11, 10:58
Developers are really very confident man... so many units keep on launching as if there's no EU crisis or US crisis or HK fever crisis or Japan nuclear crisis or whatever crisis! Singapore buyers are also behaving in similar manner! :doh:

28-06-11, 12:33
based on last week's sales for seastrand/miltonia alone already cleared more than 300 units. :D

miltonia sales will slow down alot from today.....they dun hf anymore gd units left.....most pool facing units r oredi taken up after all the golf facing snapped up on the 1st day

seastrand sales will catch up wif miltonia once they release better stacks

cl0ver
28-06-11, 13:33
SGD appreciating, hence holding SGD assets are safe haven at the moment... and of coz... low interest rates for another 12mths are still fueling the fever....

but i must say, Miltonia pricing are reasonable if u compared to Foresque...

28-06-11, 15:38
SGD appreciating, hence holding SGD assets are safe haven at the moment... and of coz... low interest rates for another 12mths are still fueling the fever....

but i must say, Miltonia pricing are reasonable if u compared to Foresque...

anything that is priced reasonably will sell irregardless of its location and flaws.

anything that is overpriced is out to kill.

Xan
08-08-11, 20:20
yes... if they can afford it..

I think even a 4 bedder PH and 3 bedder PH side by side is also very wise.

U want car park lots.. get Studio for rental.. better.

Anyway there are about 512 lots for 410 units... already very comfortable already. 25% more

In my view... do a switch from a 3 level MM to a 2 level 4 bedder penthouse is worth a serious thought...

And maybe, as an alternative... people who used to stay together prefers to stay apart. Spilt their share and get their own though smaller units.

This one sells so well and shaughnessy got no deals 200 units to 1 unit sold? This is what I mean by killing shaughnessy.. in terms of transaction...

It's retard to make this statement. Of coz new project sells more units than old project. Not everyone put up shaughnessy for sale. Moreover, shaughnessy is of higher quantum than miltonia. Your so called 200 units include 1 bedder to 3 bedders? Fair comparison?
Other OCR cluster house are selling from 2.7 mil to 3 mil...aren't you going to say these takers retarded? And this has made 1.5 mil for shaugh seems very reasonable.
1.5 mil for 3500sqft cluster house (with 2 personal parking lots) compared to 1.5 mil for a 1900 sqft medium size ph... The size is almost 2 times difference. There will still be cluster house takers. At least size matters to some people.
No feel of mm at all and had been staying in shaugh for 4 years. Everything's perfect, nice golf views and spacious. Only location and stair climbing sianz. These are honest opinion and no hidden agenda.

08-08-11, 21:59
It's retard to make this statement. Of coz new project sells more units than old project. Not everyone put up shaughnessy for sale. Moreover, shaughnessy is of higher quantum than miltonia. Your so called 200 units include 1 bedder to 3 bedders? Fair comparison?
Other OCR cluster house are selling from 2.7 mil to 3 mil...aren't you going to say these takers retarded? And this has made 1.5 mil for shaugh seems very reasonable.
1.5 mil for 3500sqft cluster house (with 2 personal parking lots) compared to 1.5 mil for a 1900 sqft medium size ph... The size is almost 2 times difference. There will still be cluster house takers. At least size matters to some people.
No feel of mm at all and had been staying in shaugh for 4 years. Everything's perfect, nice golf views and spacious. Only location and stair climbing sianz. These are honest opinion and no hidden agenda.

Oh... Retard seller selling smelly rotten fish.....

Xan
09-08-11, 12:28
Oh... Retard seller selling smelly rotten fish.....

Seeing shaugh's price increase by two times makes u feel hard to swallow?
Haha sour grape...I think you can do better than this.
FYI, despite 2000 plus of your post, 95% are evil and retarded. :)

09-08-11, 13:04
you wont want to live in shaugnessy, terribly crammed and too tightly packed. Back then when they came out with the plan, there were no regulations in place to space out the houses, so the developers maximised the land to the hilt, making it very unlivable. But again for investment, yes, it was a good buy back then.

09-08-11, 14:11

It's ok, owners pride is priceless... Wish u luck in selling. It's takes another retard to buy. Wahahaha.

09-08-11, 14:16
you wont want to live in shaugnessy, terribly crammed and too tightly packed. Back then when they came out with the plan, there were no regulations in place to space out the houses, so the developers maximised the land to the hilt, making it very unlivable. But again for investment, yes, it was a good buy back then.

He is living there... In parents house.... Trying hard to sell and take profit and would scream at u for being sour grape.

Buy anything at that time also can enjoy 50 percent gain or more... So dun need to praise. If only he could sell at 1.6 million now. Give 3 mths and see if any caveat lodged at 1.5 million or above. Otherwise, it's a case of overpriced and no buyers can be found. Some asking ridiculous pricing now.

Xan
09-08-11, 14:33
It's ok, owners pride is priceless... Wish u luck in selling. It's takes another retard to buy. Wahahaha.

thank god, we hv got only one retard here comparing new project vs old project transaction.
Would seriously advise you to exercise a fair bit of common sense before you talk else your 2000 plus post will only make you look more retarded. Haha.
Having difficulty to move your mm also no need to vent it on bigger units.. Lol

Xan
09-08-11, 14:34

thank god, we hv got only one retard here comparing new project vs old project transaction.
Would seriously advise you to exercise a fair bit of common sense before you talk else your 2000 plus post will only make you look more retarded. Haha.
Having difficulty to move your mm also no need to vent it on bigger units.. Lol

Xan
09-08-11, 14:37
He is living there... In parents house.... Trying hard to sell and take profit and would scream at u for being sour grape.

Buy anything at that time also can enjoy 50 percent gain or more... So dun need to praise. If only he could sell at 1.6 million now. Give 3 mths and see if any caveat lodged at 1.5 million or above. Otherwise, it's a case of overpriced and no buyers can be found. Some asking ridiculous pricing now.

Hahaha sour grape has become even more sour now.
I think this evil retard went bersek already. Lol

Xan
09-08-11, 14:45

Thanks for that piece of fair comment. The only diff betw me and you is i stayed there and its not cramp at all. Else wldnt had stayed for four years and like everything abt it.
Yap, unlike some retarded guru wannabe, your comments definitely worth the time for me to look at it.
Yap, i shall cease all low level exchanges with any retard.

09-08-11, 14:53
Take it easy... National day, wear red and not eyes red. Good luck selling.....

Two tiny pools....

Construction beside and in front....

Plus bad news... It's even harder to sell now...

Plus that eye sore pole... Corner unblocked so what?

Xan
09-08-11, 14:58
Take it easy... National day, wear red and not eyes red. Good luck selling.....

Two tiny pools....

Construction beside and in front....

Plus bad news... It's even harder to sell now...

Plus that eye sore pole... Corner unblocked so what?

Oh, wish you luck in moving your prop as well.
Ya lah, no point arguing, its our third time already.
Happy national day to u as well.

09-08-11, 15:02
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/5298903/for-sale-the-shaughnessy

Get this lah.. Hurry hurry.. Best buy. ;) or this....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/5333595/for-sale-the-shaughnessy

Xan
09-08-11, 15:08
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/5298903/for-sale-the-shaughnessy

Get this lah.. Hurry hurry.. Best buy. ;) or this....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/5333595/for-sale-the-shaughnessy

You cant afford doesnt mean others cant.
Take things with a more magnanimous heart probably you will also feel happier. :)
Never dwell in the past even though you might hv missed the boat.
Ok, good luck in your upcoming prop investment.

09-08-11, 15:21
U r the one who started the retard thing? Now talk about heart?

Good luck selling. Below 1.5m may have buyers.... Asking above 1.6 million, buy next door 4 bedder better.

09-08-11, 15:24
I'd like to see Regulators come and join in this debate. A lot of fun.

09-08-11, 15:29
We too bored today...

No hope of selling so talk cock sing song here lor...

Talk about birds

Talk about golf balls..

Talk about flowers

Talk about brains

Then about retard owners and buyers...

Hahahahaha

Plus a heart

Xan
09-08-11, 15:36
U r the one who started the retard thing? Now talk about heart?

Good luck selling. Below 1.5m may have buyers.... Asking above 1.6 million, buy next door 4 bedder better.

Relax man.
I know ego, self esteem is priceless especially coming from some gurus posting 2000 plus of posts.
To me, i had got nothing to lose. Selling at whatever price doesnt matters to me since its for self stay and had fully paid off. Price increase or fall comes in tandem, if my shaugh price dip, what makes you think your prop will rise? Lets hope the best for both of us ok?
Sorry if i had hurt your feelings with my words. I apologise then.
Anyway shant reply you already, need go out buy something. Bye

09-08-11, 15:37
Ok xan, let's cool it. I no guru....

Just posts a lot.

Anyway since u fully paid off... No need to test market. Just keep it.

Xan
09-08-11, 15:39

Haha do join us here as well if u are bored. Kingkong and i old foes already. We had said things even more nastier than this before. No hard feelings one.

09-08-11, 15:39
Game over? I brought popcorn and nachos, waiting for more actions. Second best is to watch NDP.

09-08-11, 15:44
Game over Liao....

Makes the day a little more fun right?

We need buyers for it. Then all happy right?

wildxyz
09-08-11, 16:23
You cant afford doesnt mean others cant.
Take things with a more magnanimous heart probably you will also feel happier. :)
Never dwell in the past even though you might hv missed the boat.
Ok, good luck in your upcoming prop investment. Never dwell in the past even though you might hv missed the boat. Wahahaha:banghead::banghead::banghead:

10-08-11, 23:43
With all due respect, who the hell do you want to fool in this forum that shaugnessy is not a crammed development? Any normal person or retard who looks at the site plan would say that shaugnessy is crammed just by looking at the siteplan so I don't see what you were defending. I happily congratulate you if you tell us you have sold your place for a $1 million profit, but please don't come here and tell people shaugnessy is not crammed or claustrophobic and consoling yourself just because you live there. Every development has its plus and negative points and space is just not something associated with shaugnessy.

To Xan: When i posted my comments bout shaugnessy, i didn't even know you lived there, so don't come and flame me and start calling people who criticise shaug a retard.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28395030@N02/2850058418/

Thanks for that piece of fair comment. The only diff betw me and you is i stayed there and its not cramp at all. Else wldnt had stayed for four years and like everything abt it.
Yap, unlike some retarded guru wannabe, your comments definitely worth the time for me to look at it.
Yap, i shall cease all low level exchanges with any retard.

11-08-11, 00:31
the site plan reminds me of cabana's. probably because it's the same developer.

11-08-11, 01:51
The fight is back on. ACTION. :D

Xan
13-08-11, 00:27
With all due respect, who the hell do you want to fool in this forum that shaugnessy is not a crammed development? Any normal person or retard who looks at the site plan would say that shaugnessy is crammed just by looking at the siteplan so I don't see what you were defending. I happily congratulate you if you tell us you have sold your place for a $1 million profit, but please don't come here and tell people shaugnessy is not crammed or claustrophobic and consoling yourself just because you live there. Every development has its plus and negative points and space is just not something associated with shaugnessy.

To Xan: When i posted my comments bout shaugnessy, i didn't even know you lived there, so don't come and flame me and start calling people who criticise shaug a retard.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28395030@N02/2850058418/

Haha...coming here to advice me when to sell my unit? Who the hell u think you are to advice if you didn't even stayed here? Y you sounded so pissed? Missed the boat again? Relax man... U have problems moving your rotten unit? Can sense you damn unhappy...probably your current place makes you so claustrophobic until you get frustrated so easily?:D

Xan
13-08-11, 00:31
The fight is back on. ACTION. :D

Anyway, there's no fight here lah...life so short...fight what? Just some bad tempered idiots trying to create a scene here only lah. :D
Those post a lot here think they are some kinda big shots or big time player... But they usually shit the whole pants...

linchong84
13-08-11, 00:44
haha drop this meaningless discussion lah.. xan owns shaug, so when people criticise it of course he will be upset.. imagine someone tell another guy that his wife damn ugly, the husband sure get pissed ma..

on the other hand, some people criticise certain developements that they don't like, it's their opinions.. no single development is well-liked by everyone, so there are bound to be criticisms from someone.. if the things u hear are negative, just ignore loh.. so many billions of people in this world, no point trying to shoot down all..

so just chill..

Xan
13-08-11, 01:10
haha drop this meaningless discussion lah.. xan owns shaug, so when people criticise it of course he will be upset.. imagine someone tell another guy that his wife damn ugly, the husband sure get pissed ma..

on the other hand, some people criticise certain developements that they don't like, it's their opinions.. no single development is well-liked by everyone, so there are bound to be criticisms from someone.. if the things u hear are negative, just ignore loh.. so many billions of people in this world, no point trying to shoot down all..

so just chill..

No lah...seriously there's nothing to upset about...shaugh obviously not near amenities, far from mrt, and climbing stairs a hassle.
That idiot thought by posting some site plan, he's like damn knowledgeable... Comeon lah, if really that cramp...why there are 200 over households still staying here. Of coz there are plus and minus points for any dev... Just that some idiots tries to over react and wanted attention and recognition here. Well I don't mind dropping the subject but trust me...he won't. Haha, anyway, since we are both so free, just play along loh.

13-08-11, 01:16
It is ok for a man to tell his fat wife that she is slim and his ugly wife that she looks like angelina jolie, but it is not ok for that guy to tell that to the whole world. If shaug is crammed, it is crammed, nothing to hide and argue about, I hate people coming here to justify something as positive just because he lives in the place.

To xan: I have nothing to fear with the properties I own coz all are fully paid except one and they are all giving me high paper gain and good rental returns. I also do not need to prove anything to you.

so just chill..

Xan
13-08-11, 01:26
It is ok for a man to tell his fat wife that she is slim and his ugly wife that she looks like angelina jolie, but it is not ok for that guy to tell that to the whole world. If shaug is crammed, it is crammed, nothing to hide and argue about, I hate people coming here to justify something as positive just because he lives in the place.

To xan: I have nothing to fear with the properties I own coz all are fully paid except one and they are all giving me high paper gain and good rental returns. I also do not need to prove anything to you.

Now finally I know why you are so pissed. Perhaps you must be spending your whole life telling your fat wife she is Angeline jolie. I now fully understand your grievances and frustrations.
To regulator : try harder to console and deceive yourself of your paper gain or your fully paid off prop. Anyway...it had got nothing to do with anyone. :D

13-08-11, 01:47
If you can say shaughnessy is not crammed even when the siteplan points otherwise, you would also be capable of thinking your wife is slim when she is fat. You may want to post a picture of your wife and tell us if she is fat or slim so we know whether you are normal or hallucinating half the time.
Now finally I know why you are so pissed. Perhaps you must be spending your whole life telling your fat wife she is Angeline jolie. I now fully understand your grievances and frustrations.
To regulator : try harder to console and deceive yourself of your paper gain or your fully paid off prop. Anyway...it had got nothing to do with anyone. :D

Xan
13-08-11, 01:53

Oh dear, look at what he had just posted...he is declaring to the whole world that his fat wife is Angeline jolie......whahahaha

13-08-11, 02:10
Ok lah, to make you happy I let you win. Continue thinking that shaughnessy is not crammed and your wife is angelina. Just be careful not to let your wife roll into that tiny pool coz all the water will come out when she goes in.
Oh dear, look at what he had just posted...he is declaring to the whole world that his fat wife is Angeline jolie......whahahaha

Xan
13-08-11, 02:21
Ok lah, to make you happy I let you win. Continue thinking that shaughnessy is not crammed and your wife is angelina. Just be careful not to let your wife roll into that tiny pool coz all the water will come out when she goes in.

Hey..what happen to you? Can't keep your composure? Can see you really trying very hard to tell a joke. Ok lah, if you still insist it's cramp...I let you win lah... Anyway... Goodnight to you... I see it as just some silly exchange... I hope you don't take it too hard...chill man. :D

13-08-11, 09:23
This should bring an end to the debate...

http://propertybuyer.com.sg/articles/singapore-property-investor-buyer/history-of-strata-titled-landed-clustered-housing-for-singapore-property-investor/

How to enblock like that under new rulings..

Back to topic...

Blk 528 #05-22 best view penthouse sold for a cool 1.7 million.

Either the buyer is damm ignorant to pay this money for it or the buyer is damm smart to pay for it rather than the shaughnessy next door, bigger, cheaper plus 2 exclusive car lots but no buyers and more congested.

cl0ver
13-08-11, 09:26

http://propertybuyer.com.sg/articles/singapore-property-investor-buyer/history-of-strata-titled-landed-clustered-housing-for-singapore-property-investor/

Back to topic...

Either the buyer is damm ignorant to pay this money for it or the buyer is damm smart to pay for it rather than the shaughnessy next door, bigger, cheaper plus 2 exclusive car lots but no buyers and more congested.

maybe you should ask my buyer at clover why he paid more than 1.7m for my unit. i guess some views are worth over a million dollars.... :beats-me-man:

13-08-11, 09:31
maybe you should ask my buyer at clover why he paid more than 1.7m for my unit. i guess some views are worth over a million dollars.... :beats-me-man:

Yeah... Why dun consider the shaughnessy looking at golf course instead of park view.bigger and cheaper plus 2 car lots.

Both not near mrt too...

Anyway, 1.7m can buy FH landed already....

13-08-11, 09:56
Might as well pay $1.4 mil to buy a three storey corner terrace in burgundy drive that can park three cars in the porch
Yeah... Why dun consider the shaughnessy looking at golf course instead of park view.bigger and cheaper plus 2 car lots.

Both not near mrt too...

Anyway, 1.7m can buy FH landed already....

13-08-11, 10:09
Might as well pay $1.4 mil to buy a three storey corner terrace in burgundy drive that can park three cars in the porch

Good recommendation!

13-08-11, 11:14
Ones always say...different people different taste..:cheers1:

Xan
13-08-11, 12:54
Ones always say...different people different taste..:cheers1:

Yap...if everyone can think likewise, there wldnt be any dispute.
Anyway, prop buyers in 2006 vs prop buyers in 2010 are different. We don't rely on site plan to determine whether a dev is cramp or not cramp...we can reccee the actual site (everything all built and completed). Buyers can even reccee for more than 10 times before making a decision. If the feeling is good, then we place cheque. What can be more accurate than this? Frankly speaking, buying house depends on personal preference, no need people to come here to teach you what to do.

Xan
13-08-11, 13:03

Back to topic...

Time will tell. The question is, what's the price you buy in... And your profit margin. Anyway If its for investment, he's not smart either way to buy either shaugh or miltonia at this point of time at 1.7 mil when prop price are showing signs of stabilizing. If for self stay and personal choice...then got nothing to say. Anyway, both shaugh and miltonia are equally serene and peaceful to stay.

13-08-11, 13:17
Yap...if everyone can think likewise, there wldnt be any dispute.
Anyway, prop buyers in 2006 vs prop buyers in 2010 are different. We don't rely on site plan to determine whether a dev is cramp or not cramp...we can reccee the actual site (everything all built and completed). Buyers can even reccee for more than 10 times before making a decision. If the feeling is good, then we place cheque. What can be more accurate than this? Frankly speaking, buying house depends on personal preference, no need people to come here to teach you what to do.

Xan,

I actually didn't want to say anything, but reading all your posts really " bey tahan"! It seems to me you are the one that is petty and immature. You can't accept a differing view.

From the posts, I don't sense that anybody is trying to teach you anything but just voicing their opinion which happens to differ from your own. Your very defensive behaviour and the fact that you resort to unnecessary name calling shows you may have a problem with self esteem issues.

I hope for you that you are young, because if you are not, then you are damn childish.

And don't worry I am not jealous of all the money you have made or if your wife is skinnier or prettier than my wife. Such tauntings are so so juvenile.:doh:

Xan
13-08-11, 13:28
Xan,

I actually didn't want to say anything, but reading all your posts really " bey tahan"! It seems to me you are the one that is petty and immature. You can't accept a differing view.

From the posts, I don't sense that anybody is trying to teach you anything but just voicing their opinion which happens to differ from your own. Your very defensive behaviour and the fact that you resort to unnecessary name calling shows you may have a problem with self esteem issues.

I hope for you that you are young, because if you are not, then you are damn childish.

And don't worry I am not jealous of all the money you have made or if your wife is skinnier or prettier than my wife. Such tauntings are so so juvenile.:doh:

Haha, Why u sounded so perturbed? Another idiot having a rough day? Or trying to be an action hero here. You may form your own groups of allies but it doesn't mean I'm not entitled to my opinion. I don't stoop that low to bring out other pple's wife or as such. Go read the previous posts carefully and see who brought it up first. Don't lose your cool... :D

13-08-11, 13:45
Haha, Why u sounded so perturbed? Another idiot having a rough day? Or trying to be an action hero here. You may form your own groups of allies but it doesn't mean I'm not entitled to my opinion. I don't stoop that low to bring out other pple's wife or as such. Go read the previous posts carefully and see who brought it up first. Don't lose your cool... :D

I did read carefully and its you.

The wife issue was brought up by others as a metaphor for pride in one's possesions. But you turned it into a personal attack.

Shame on you....tsk tsk

Xan
13-08-11, 13:49
I did read carefully and its you.

The wife issue was brought up by others as a metaphor for pride in one's possesions. But you turned it into a personal attack.

Shame on you....tsk tsk

Oh...I feel so ashamed...tsk tsk...
I hope that will make you feel better. Looks like someone can't READ!

Go suck your pacifier and hold on tight to your milk bottle before coming here and lecture others. :D

13-08-11, 14:09
Oh...I feel so ashamed...tsk tsk...
I hope that will make you feel better. Looks like someone can't READ!

Go suck your pacifier and hold on tight to your milk bottle before coming here and lecture others. :D

Haha... BIG Man talking.

You see, it's so easy to get you worked up and draw you into an exchange and have you talking bitchy. You really do have self-esteem issues.

Under the cloak of anonymity provided by the internet, the nerdiest of nerds become like gangsters. In reality, many of these losers are timid and subservient. Intimidated by actual confrontations, they are emboldened on the internet.

Please grow up.

Xan
13-08-11, 15:37
Haha... BIG Man talking.

You see, it's so easy to get you worked up and draw you into an exchange and have you talking bitchy. You really do have self-esteem issues.

Under the cloak of anonymity provided by the internet, the nerdiest of nerds become like gangsters. In reality, many of these losers are timid and subservient. Intimidated by actual confrontations, they are emboldened on the internet.

Please grow up.

I'm not sure whether you had ever asked yourself why we are here exchanging this kinda of silly remarks. If my memory still serves me well, some idiots just came in here abruptly...out of nowhere, expressing his anger and throwing his tantrums when he sees posts which wasn't even meant to direct on him.
So I see...if this is how you define self esteem and ego issues, then you seriously had one. It is even easier to make you lose your cool. Haha.
My advice is, don't try so hard to be some kinda super hero if you can't handle a situation. The disputes had ceased, but since you choose to rake it up again...I don't mind playing along.

Akira Fudou
14-08-11, 10:42
Any comment about those units near Sembawang park? My friend's family just bought one unit there for 2.4 mil. My thought is he can go for a smaller size but freehold around Sembawang shopping center area.

Xan
14-08-11, 14:58
Any comment about those units near Sembawang park? My friend's family just bought one unit there for 2.4 mil. My thought is he can go for a smaller size but freehold around Sembawang shopping center area.

Not sure whether you r referring to wak Hassan that area. I went there for some show flat open house...that time they are selling around 1.45 to 1.5 mil... for a 4500sqft unit. Was very cheap that time. If remember correctly it's a FH some more. But that was a few years back already...think 2-3 yrs back.

14-08-11, 15:50
It's lh99....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/5630680/for-sale-34-wak-hassan-drive

Went to look look see see too but lh99 waste of time.

14-08-11, 18:41
It's lh99....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/5630680/for-sale-34-wak-hassan-drive

Went to look look see see too but lh99 waste of time.

I wonder how much can this unit rent out :confused:

cl0ver
14-08-11, 22:33
for that price, rather buy water terrace... FH...

14-08-11, 23:48
for that price, rather buy water terrace... FH...
Much better at least with swimming pool and walking distance to mrt? on top of FH.

Duno for wat reasons, units not moving.... Was 1.5 million earlier not too long ago...

like that how to clear wak Hassan?

14-08-11, 23:55
Much better at least with swimming pool and walking distance to mrt? on top of FH.

Duno for wat reasons, units not moving.... Was 1.5 million earlier not too long ago...

like that how to clear wak Hassan?

Is there is a list of Cluster Housing developments? I don't know how to find it.

14-08-11, 23:59
Is there is a list of Cluster Housing developments? I don't know how to find it.

Can try this..

http://www.chesney.com.sg/clusterhouse_dev.asp
http://www.iproperty.com.sg/property/searchresult.aspx?t=S&gpt=L&pt=CH&gclid=CLX5rruUz6oCFQJ66wod-WQazA