PDA

View Full Version : NV Residences (D18, 99 years leasehold, Hong Realty Pte Ltd - CDL & Hong Leong)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

khaine
26-07-11, 12:26
Hi everyone,

Was looking around the forum, but seems like there's no thread for NV Residences.

What's the view/comment/feedback on it?

I've not gone down to the show flat or sales gallery, but so far from online search, the place seems quite ok. Close to MRT & TPE exit. Can get 4room for about $1.2m for 136sqm.

Althought the 4 rooms are all facing inside...

sotidy
26-07-11, 12:56
Normal mass market condo with reasonable pricing and location. The unit you quoting should be the low floor facing playground / near BBQ pit - may not be ideal for self-stay. :)

sleek
26-07-11, 13:32
Here's the NV Residences (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=8894) thread :- http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=8894

Happy threading! ;)

khatib855
26-07-11, 13:37
Hi everyone,

Was looking around the forum, but seems like there's no thread for NV Residences.

I've not gone down to the show flat or sales gallery, but so far from online search, the place seems quite ok. Close to MRT & TPE exit. Can get 4room for about $1.2m for 136sqm.

The price is not bad for this residenence . it is reasonable . I got the 3+1 unit .

khaine
26-07-11, 15:00
Thanks for the guide to the thread.

Wondering if there are any 3+1 or 4 rooms left.
Contacting a Hutton agents who's going to give me the info later.
Will plan to go down to the sales gallery later this weekend.

Read somewhere that there is another CDL launch there..any ideas where and when?

khatib855
26-07-11, 15:10

Read somewhere that there is another CDL launch there..any ideas where and when?

I think there some unit left with 4 room and 3+1 . there is a few unit release last week . My friend also looking at the same place which i help him tied up with my agent . CDL finishing is not bad . I went to look at livia which is quite impressive . I miss my chance there .

devilplate
26-07-11, 16:08

The new project just beside nv which is facing tpe....worse plot of land....heard gona launch end of yr....not worth waiting for tat plot bcoz its the furthest to mrt n nearest to tpe...lol

Ask more info from huttons agt....they shd b able to tell u the complete story n exact location of the next plot....there will b 2 more projects coming up

3C
26-07-11, 19:28
Hi everyone,

Is good that u started this thread as the earlier thread has no title - very few people are aware. Just bot one 3+1, I find it not too bad. 7 mins to MRT if u cut thru' the HDB and kept at launch price. Quiet and peaceful. Agent informed that the other 3 remaining plots CDL going to launch will definitely higher price. Think difficult to say if mkt turn around - may launch cheaper. But if agent is right then "huat!":D

khatib855
26-07-11, 20:25
Is good that u started this thread as the earlier thread has no title - very few people are aware. Just bot one 3+1, I find it not too bad. 7 mins to MRT if u cut thru' the HDB and kept at launch price. Quiet and peaceful. Agent informed that the other 3 remaining plots CDL going to launch will definitely higher price. Think difficult to say if mkt turn around - may launch cheaper. But if agent is right then "huat!":D

nice to meet you . which blk are u in ? we are neighbour soon

sotidy
26-07-11, 20:33
nice to meet you . which blk are u in ? we are neighbour soon

Hello neighbours :)

khatib855
26-07-11, 20:37
Hello neighbours :)

let me start first . I am blk 83

sotidy
26-07-11, 20:38
let me start first . I am blk 83

Same lor :D

sotidy
26-07-11, 20:45

I think the sales gallery is already close. For the exact land parcel, you can go to onemap.sg and look at how the land is 'cut' into 5 projects. The 3rd project is likely to be launched in Sep (or later) depending on the sentiment.:)

khatib855
26-07-11, 20:46
Same lor :D

When do you got it ?

sotidy
26-07-11, 20:48
When do you got it ?
Couple of months back. Construction progress is not bad with the stacks closest to Livia being built faster. Blk 83 is now about 4th storey...I think...:D

sotidy
26-07-11, 20:52

Actually, I think it is in the plan (of course the big question is when) to 'remove' the hill near the MRT and build a road. When that happens, you won't have to cut through the HDB in order to have the shortest route.

3C
26-07-11, 21:05
Left with not many choice. I got blk 87. At first thot bad facing until (facing Livia) until realised actually quite a distance away and is pool view (Livia's pool :D lah )

sotidy
26-07-11, 21:07
Left with not many choice. I got blk 87. At first thot bad facing until (facing Livia) until realised actually quite a distance away and is pool view (Livia's pool :D lah )

Yup. If you go to visit the actual site recently....Blk 85 / 87 are not bad...quite a distance away from Livia. =)

khatib855
26-07-11, 21:09
Actually, I think it is in the plan (of course the big question is when) to 'remove' the hill near the MRT and build a road. When that happens, you won't have to cut through the HDB in order to have the shortest route.

I do not think that hill will be removed . "they " will build something else , it is so near MRT , it smell money . DO you need they are so stupid to leave it there

khatib855
26-07-11, 21:12

your blk is good . I am quite late in placing an order . The choice i had is blk 83 .

sotidy
26-07-11, 21:13
I do not think that hill will be removed . "they " will build something else , it is so near MRT , it smell money . DO you need they are so stupid to leave it there

According to the "originally planned" DBSS site plan for the DBSS site near Pasir Ris, which of course by now the scheme has been suspended/scrapped, the hill will be removed and a new road built to make that area more accessible (instead of going one big loop). There might be plans to build something but that's something I did not see - so it's probably open space for some time.

sotidy
26-07-11, 21:15
your blk is good . I am quite late in placing an order . The choice i had is blk 83 .

Some like prawn...fish...lobster....I like 83 :D
All are good la :)

sotidy
26-07-11, 21:16
According to the "originally planned" DBSS site plan for the DBSS site near Pasir Ris, which of course by now the scheme has been suspended/scrapped, the hill will be removed and a new road built to make that area more accessible (instead of going one big loop). There might be plans to build something but that's something I did not see - so it's probably open space for some time.

You can take a look at the plans around the central here. Take note of the "proposed road"
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/CORPORATE_PR_20110602_%20LOCATION%20OF%20PASIR%20RIS%20DR%201/$file/location+plan_Pasir+Ris+Dr+1.pdf

sotidy
26-07-11, 21:19
You can take a look at the plans around the central here. Take note of the "proposed road"
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/CORPORATE_PR_20110602_%20LOCATION%20OF%20PASIR%20RIS%20DR%201/$file/location+plan_Pasir+Ris+Dr+1.pdf

So you can now imagine...from the entrance, walk 200m eastward along pasir ris grove road, turn left and walk 250m right into the "proposed road". :D

sotidy
26-07-11, 21:23

By the way your block's construction is till the 7th floor as of last week. :D

3C
26-07-11, 21:27
Some like prawn...fish...lobster....I like 83 :D
All are good la :)

Agree all good good;) , can enjoy some privacy not too near the main road and not too far away for access to MRT. I think the best plot will be the showroom plot in terms of distance to MRT, provided not facing the 2 roads at the junction- quite noisy.

khatib855
26-07-11, 21:31

it make no sense to cut into ? there must be purpose . Maybe it because of the DBSS side.

sotidy
26-07-11, 21:34
Agree all good good;) , can enjoy some privacy not too near the main road and not too far away for access to MRT. I think the best plot will be the showroom plot in terms of distance to MRT, provided not facing the 2 roads at the junction- quite noisy.

Yes...that plot should be the best. With this....do you already 'feel' NV is nearer to the MRT station? :D

sotidy
26-07-11, 21:38
it make no sense to cut into ? there must be purpose . Maybe it because of the DBSS side.

Dunno...not up to us to decide it make sense or not. It's planned for....of course subjected to changes.

3C
26-07-11, 21:41
Yes...that plot should be the best. With this....do you already 'feel' NV is nearer to the MRT station? :D

Yes!, that made my night :sleep: but then any idea when are they building?

sotidy
26-07-11, 21:45
Yes!, that made my night :sleep: but then any idea when are they building?

Seriously and honestly no idea. Well...like I say it is subjected to change but I hope they will execute it. Imagine a nice stroll along Pasir Ris Grove eastward 200m, followed by 250m upwards....along a condo belt. I think the feeling is really not bad.

However, even if it is not built...fret not. There is also an alternative 'path' which could be potentially more pleasant. :D

I did tried walking and cutting pass the HDB flats at PR St 53 area but its a bit far I feel...

khatib855
26-07-11, 21:49
Seriously and honestly no idea. Well...like I say it is subjected to change but I hope they will execute it. Imagine a nice stroll along Pasir Ris Grove eastward 200m, followed by 250m upwards....along a condo belt. I think the feeling is really not bad.

However, even if it is not built...fret not. There is also an alternative 'path' which could be potentially more pleasant. :D

I did tried walking and cutting pass the HDB flats at PR St 53 area but its a bit far I feel...

If the plan really come true , it will be good for all of us . The plot of land behind us will be lauching around Oct time . The psf will be something we concerned for this plot of land

sotidy
26-07-11, 21:54
If the plan really come true , it will be good for all of us . The plot of land behind us will be lauching around Oct time . The psf will be something we concerned for this plot of land

Ya...actual launch date I guess probably only Mr Kwek and team will know when is the 'best' timing. I am actually more excited about the construction progress for NV. The feeling after several site visits are still good :D

khatib855
26-07-11, 21:56
Ya...actual launch date I guess probably only Mr Kwek and team will know when is the 'best' timing. I am actually more excited about the construction progress for NV. The feeling after several site visits are still good :D

How is the the development for blk 83 ? which level are u in ?

yjcai
26-07-11, 21:56
good. Another one. So much land there. Slowly sell.
Manufacturing up 10.5%. When is this nonsense going to end.

sotidy
26-07-11, 22:00
How is the the development for blk 83 ? which level are u in ?

Level 3 completed as of last week. Let's not post too much details in this forum and also....very soon this thread will attract a lot of attention from people who is waiting/praying/dying for the property market to crash.

3C
26-07-11, 22:02
good. Another one. So much land there. Slowly sell.
Manufacturing up 10.5%. When is this nonsense going to end.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

khatib855
26-07-11, 22:02
Level 3 completed as of last week. Let's not post too much details in this forum and also....very soon this thread will attract a lot of attention from people who is waiting/praying/dying for the property market to crash.

u are right man . this people will be alway around .

yjcai
26-07-11, 22:05
haha i agree cash is king but a lot of people are going to be very disappointed. Increasing a large public housing base to cool the large amount of private housing will never allow market to crash. More BTOs simply means private housing prices are here to stay while people cheer KBW on. I also bought something around there recently.

sotidy
26-07-11, 22:17
u are right man . this people will be alway around .

If there's some other forum/groups to chat or post pictures about the project only, ping me let me know. :D

Else...I am not interested to talk about the investment potential, psf, ssd, crash, boom, OCR oversupply/crash and the list goes on....too many and too much of such threads :)

kuikkuik
26-07-11, 22:44
I am looking at unit 28, will there be any construction nearby in future

hyenergix
26-07-11, 22:52
haha i agree cash is king but a lot of people are going to be very disappointed. Increasing a large public housing base to cool the large amount of private housing will never allow market to crash. More BTOs simply means private housing prices are here to stay while people cheer KBW on. I also bought something around there recently.

The HDB BTOs are sold at a discount to the public. If the property market remains status quo, then in 5 years' time (from around 2012), there will be a lot of HDB upgraders who are suddenly richer by $200k-$300k when they sell their HDB. There is a chance that the condo oversupply will change into an undersupply situation by 2017. I could be optimistic ;)

jozoo
26-07-11, 23:11
Glad that we have 'officially' formed a NV residences forum here. I also bought a unit there. Blk 95.

Judging from the progress of the construction, it seem that it will TOP in early 2013. Kinda fast. If i am not mistaken, seem like the some works are also going on the plot of land behind NV.

Is the showroom still open ? I thought it was closed earlier this month or last month.

3C
26-07-11, 23:14

This unit if i am not wrong is facing existing elias terrace. Should not be much problem. Can double confirm with agent. Maybe some dust if the wind direction changes.

3C
26-07-11, 23:17
Glad that we have 'officially' formed a NV residences forum here. I also bought a unit there. Blk 95.

Judging from the progress of the construction, it seem that it will TOP in early 2013. Kinda fast. If i am not mistaken, seem like the some works are also going on the plot of land behind NV.

Is the showroom still open ? I thought it was closed earlier this month or last month.

Showroom has closed since 18 June. Now left with the site model to view , located in a tent beside the closed showroom.

Saltiga
26-07-11, 23:35
I also bought a unit in Blk 95.:) Went to the site last mth and took this photos from the opp. HDB blk.

3C
26-07-11, 23:38
I also bought a unit in Blk 95.:) Went to the site last mth and took this photos from the opp. HDB blk.

Congrats & welcome NVian:p

solsys
26-07-11, 23:55
Friendly thread. :) no bears in here yet. Used to live in Pasir Ris near mrt. Quiet serene place. :)

kingkong1984
26-07-11, 23:58

i like your nick... haha... fellow fishermen.

radha08
27-07-11, 00:28
any chance our good govt will stretch that pasir ris grove right thru to the grand old lady condo i live in...elias green...:) ...so we elias green residents got shortcut to mrt....:) ...wishful thinking...:D

jozoo
27-07-11, 00:48
Thanks for the photos.

Seem like the progress of the construction is kind of fast.

Hope can TOP in 2013 :D

Lets keep one another updated :D

sotidy
27-07-11, 02:36

I have 2 other friends who bought stack 95 as well. =)
I think the speed they are building is about 1 floor every 2 weeks....based on your Jun pictures and what I surveyed last week.

sotidy
27-07-11, 02:39
Thanks for the photos.

Officially can use CDL's website to check - it is updated quarterly. Looking at their pace, I think should be able to TOP 1H 2013 :D

sotidy
27-07-11, 02:45

Unlikely to have construction nearby for this stack as its surrounded by elias green/terrace and livia. However, take note:
i) this stack may/likely to have west sun
ii) near tennis court
:D

iuhne
27-07-11, 05:01
Hi,

Another resident here. Stack 29.

Komo
27-07-11, 06:43
Any discount given?

sotidy
27-07-11, 07:23
Hi,

Another resident here. Stack 29.

Hello neighbour :D
Seems like quite a number of neighbours in this forum :D

3C
27-07-11, 07:24
Thanks for the photos.

Hope not like Livia, completed super fast but TOP still pending:confused:

3C
27-07-11, 07:26
Thanks for the photos.

Hope not like Livia, superfast completion but TOP still pending:confused:

hyenergix
27-07-11, 07:35
Hope not like Livia, completed super fast but TOP still pending:confused:

Livia TOP on 15 Jul 2011.

http://www.cdl.com.sg/app/cdl/customers/homebuyer_services/top_progress.xml

khatib855
27-07-11, 09:32
Hope not like Livia, superfast completion but TOP still pending:confused:

I did call CDL up on this . The estimated time will be 1H 2013 . looking at the progress , it likely achievable .

Well we have quite number of people in this forum will be neighbour soon .

3C
27-07-11, 22:27
any chance our good govt will stretch that pasir ris grove right thru to the grand old lady condo i live in...elias green...:) ...so we elias green residents got shortcut to mrt....:) ...wishful thinking...:D

Ever consider switching over to NV? Then no more wishful thinking
but dream come true. We welcome you. :D

3C
27-07-11, 22:34
Livia TOP on 15 Jul 2011.

http://www.cdl.com.sg/app/cdl/customers/homebuyer_services/top_progress.xml

Thanks for the info. Hopefully soon will see some activities, renovation, etc going on. All seems so quiet. Will ask "brother Livian" to allow us to take some nice pictures of NV:D

radha08
28-07-11, 00:22
Ever consider switching over to NV? Then no more wishful thinking
but dream come true. We welcome you. :D

many times but i love the space e green offers me....:) ...but of course facilities wise nothing compared to nv and livia....:(

radha08
28-07-11, 08:28

omg...thats serious man i going to have a million new neighbours :D ...welcome welcome..lets break $1000psf....huat ahhhhhh:D

kingkong1984
28-07-11, 09:23
omg...thats serious man i going to have a million new neighbours :D ...welcome welcome..lets break $1000psf....huat ahhhhhh:D

dream harder lah...

anyway so many plots there better than NV... NeVer! hahaha... try harder also.

rockinsg
28-07-11, 10:09
dream harder lah...

Sellers have been sold a dream and really living that dream...
dreaming and dreaming like "Inception"..haha :D

....passer ris for 1K :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

linchong84
28-07-11, 10:17
NV probably will not hit 1k psf so fast because they still have balcony/planter/bay window concept, and no 1 bedder.. but cdl's 3 other plots have good chances because cdl will build smaller by removing bay windows/planters..quantum still same, but psf shoot up a lot.. and they will come out with 1 bedder which will definitely break 1k psf anytime..

sotidy
28-07-11, 10:32
I did call CDL up on this . The estimated time will be 1H 2013 . looking at the progress , it likely achievable .

Well we have quite number of people in this forum will be neighbour soon .

From the construction progress, it does seems like 1H2013 is possible but I think the project should be almost completed by Dec 2012. I think this thread is going to be flooded by non-project specific generic comments soon.

rockinsg
28-07-11, 10:41
NV probably will not hit 1k psf so fast because they still have balcony/planter/bay window concept, and no 1 bedder.. but cdl's 3 other plots have good chances because cdl will build smaller by removing bay windows/planters..quantum still same, but psf shoot up a lot.. and they will come out with 1 bedder which will definitely break 1k psf anytime..

:tsk-tsk: ..FEO already have came up with lot of MMs..1 bedder increasing getting a normal pricing.. days of pricing MM high is over..

Just look at euhabitat...even that not touching 1K psf for 1 bedder...closer to town..good connectivity..
why someone will buy far far east.. I bet from euhabitat can reach city much faster if someone takes even public transport...

Pasir ris is far to be 1K..

rockinsg
28-07-11, 10:44

BTW NV residences do have 1 bedder.. and people snapped those like no tomorrow... good ole MM days :doh:

radha08
28-07-11, 10:49
dream harder lah...

yup thats what property is all about in sillypore...DREAMS....:)

linchong84
28-07-11, 11:12
:tsk-tsk: ..FEO already have came up with lot of MMs..1 bedder increasing getting a normal pricing.. days of pricing MM high is over..

Just look at euhabitat...even that not touching 1K psf for 1 bedder...closer to town..good connectivity..
why someone will buy far far east.. I bet from euhabitat can reach city much faster if someone takes even public transport...

Pasir ris is far to be 1K..

cannot like that compare.. 2 of the next 3 cdl plots are walkable to mrt.. hitting 1k psf for 1 bedder is no problem because mrt walkable plots will have rental demand..

how big is the euhabitat 1 bedder?

rockinsg
28-07-11, 11:49
cannot like that compare.. 2 of the next 3 cdl plots are walkable to mrt.. hitting 1k psf for 1 bedder is no problem because mrt walkable plots will have rental demand..

how big is the euhabitat 1 bedder?

starting from 550sqf..I think..or probably have smaller one too arnd 500sqf I think.. and prices are in region of 1K psf..

Have seen cdl plot..ultimate walking distance would still be same as NV cause its just longer strected towards dr 8..not towards mrt :tsk-tsk:
....will still be good .5 km from mrt.. which is barely walkable in sun with no shelter either...:banghead: ..

I would say eunos much better than passit ris ..
mrt option from Pasir ris sucks.. I tried once during peak time.. train comes full with people already sitting from tampines and going to town.. hehe.. that was funny:eek: ..but standing for 30 min in crowded mrt is not funny...:scared-3:

If take eunos atleast just 15 min to city..still tolerable.. althought not fun either...bus freq to Eunos mrt is quite good from FEO plot..
Take 10 min bus+15 min mrt..or 5 min walk and 30 min mrt? Same same..

Pasir ris is only for people working in East :D

kingkong1984
28-07-11, 12:59
a MRT interchange shall be there in 10 yrs? Heh heh Heh.

radha08
28-07-11, 14:58
a MRT interchange shall be there in 10 yrs? Heh heh Heh.

u might be right:cool: ...thats why all building like crazy...look at bedok reservior build like crazy...now they got station nearby...a lot of things developers know that we dont...so when they start digging we start buying...:D

iwantgizmos
28-07-11, 15:26
u might be right:cool: ...thats why all building like crazy...look at bedok reservior build like crazy...now they got station nearby...a lot of things developers know that we dont...so when they start digging we start buying...:D
lol. developers knows best. :)

linchong84
28-07-11, 16:07
Have seen cdl plot..ultimate walking distance would still be same as NV cause its just longer strected towards dr 8..not towards mrt :tsk-tsk:
....will still be good .5 km from mrt.. which is barely walkable in sun with no shelter either...:banghead: ..

Aren't the final 2 plots nearest to MRT? The site where the showflat situates?

rockinsg
28-07-11, 16:19
Aren't the final 2 plots nearest to MRT? The site where the showflat situates?

Think 1 plot nearer to mrt where showroom is..1 should be same distance NV..
But still its quite a fair distance in a sun.. my estime is its good 500m from mrt..But real problem is its not even a covered walkway..so rain or shine, have to bear it all :mad:

3C
28-07-11, 19:28
From the construction progress, it does seems like 1H2013 is possible but I think the project should be almost completed by Dec 2012. I think this thread is going to be flooded by non-project specific generic comments soon.

Take heart, if not because something good abt this project, the comments will not come in. Anyway I bought it because I like the environment (peaceful & serene) and at the same time good location. In fact I waited for more than 10 yrs for this location. Don be too bothered by these noises, they are more concern with $ value & not staying. As long as near MRT it should be alright :D

gohsoonk
28-07-11, 22:16
HDB homes will be built on the land where the hill is removed.

Even the bus stop will be removed eventually. Wonder where the bus stop will be.

sotidy
28-07-11, 22:21
Take heart, if not because something good abt this project, the comments will not come in. Anyway I bought it because I like the environment (peaceful & serene) and at the same time good location. In fact I waited for more than 10 yrs for this location. Don be too bothered by these noises, they are more concern with $ value & not staying. As long as near MRT it should be alright :D

Everything is relative...if a person loves $ so much...then he or she can simply sell away everything and convert all to cash and sit on it. But then...who can predict what can happen tomorrow? If China crashes (e.g. massive fraud) affecting whole of ASIA and crashes SGP economy and currency, then S$ is still king? All these opinions can go on and on and on and on......

Actually...some of the facts (information) in this forum are pretty useful and I benefited from it. However, these days this forum contains more opinions and less facts. Maybe we should start a facebook group and chat about the stuffs more specific to the project and living in the area.:D

sotidy
28-07-11, 22:25
HDB homes will be built on the land where the hill is removed.

Even the bus stop will be removed eventually. Wonder where the bus stop will be.

Don't know what will be built there eventually but likelihood of a road cutting through the area where the hill currently resides is high.

Saltiga
30-07-11, 00:17
Lastest photos on progress of construction. :) Super fast:D Some activity going on at the old show flat. Looks like construction of a new show flat is going on.

jozoo
31-07-11, 17:45
Seem like the construction progress for blocs near to Livia is going on very fast but those near the entrance is kinda slow ( guess only 1 storey is built at the moment ).

Hope can TOP fast :D

Heard from agent that the 3rd plot is launching very soon...around sept-oct.

Wonder if Whitesands will undergo a major revamp soon since Pasir Ris will be getting very crowded in the near future.

Saltiga
31-07-11, 18:25
In fact I hope that there will be one or two more new malls to be built around White Sand and MRT just like around tampines MRT. As once all the BTO flats opp CDL's plot, DBSS flats, EC's, and all the private condos is completed, with only White Sand alone, it will burst especially over the weekend. It will be even better if CDL can convert one of the 3 remaining to a commercial cum residential. Just hoping, hee hee

kingkong1984
31-07-11, 18:30
In fact I hope that there will be one or two more new malls to be built around White Sand and MRT just like around tampines MRT. As once all the BTO flats opp CDL's plot, DBSS flats, EC's, and all the private condos is completed, with only White Sand alone, it will burst especially over the weekend. It will be even better if CDL can convert one of the 3 remaining to a commercial cum residential. Just hoping, hee hee

This will joint a new mrt interchange....

A lot of public housing coming up there...

linchong84
31-07-11, 23:05

Haha won't burst one lah. You look at sengkang and punggol. Right now, punggol has no shoppping mall while sengkang has one. So, the entire sengkang and punggol big army of residents flood into compasspoint, did compasspoint burst? So why will white sands burst when there is a downtown east nearby.

linchong84
31-07-11, 23:06
This will joint a new mrt interchange....

A lot of public housing coming up there...

What interchange? North shore line? That one need to wait very long, at least >10 years.

kingkong1984
31-07-11, 23:08
What interchange? North shore line? That one need to wait very long, at least >10 years.

Yes, was referring to that. maybe 20 years hahaa..

jozoo
01-08-11, 02:36
Anyone knows the ceiling height for this development ? Also any idea if false celing (for whole apartment )will be done up when handed over to us ?

Thanks

Kenshinto80
02-08-11, 05:59
Do anyone know how many parking lots for NV?

sotidy
02-08-11, 06:48
Anyone knows the ceiling height for this development ? Also any idea if false celing (for whole apartment )will be done up when handed over to us ?

Thanks

1. Ceiling height: Was told 2.9m but note it is never stated in any documentation.
2. From the specification description,
Living,Dining,Bedrooms, Utility, HS : Concretes lab with skim coating and/or
Utility,H S plasterboard box-up to designated areas
Entrance Foyer, Corridor leading to Bedrooms, Study,B athrooms, Kitchen, WC, Yard: Plasterboard ceiling

sotidy
02-08-11, 06:53
Do anyone know how many parking lots for NV?

Description of parking spaces:
The number of parking lots will not be less than 642.

lele
15-08-11, 13:30
Thanks for the info. Hopefully soon will see some activities, renovation, etc going on. All seems so quiet. Will ask "brother Livian" to allow us to take some nice pictures of NV:D

can help but then your stack 83 , nearest to livia will block out all the views. think they speed up these 2 stack to prevent livia complain against CDL NV residence noise pollutions.

:sleep:

sotidy
17-08-11, 23:23
can help but then your stack 83 , nearest to livia will block out all the views. think they speed up these 2 stack to prevent livia complain against CDL NV residence noise pollutions.

:sleep:

Think they are building at the pace of 2 weeks for each floor. Stack 83,85,87,89 (i.e. those closer to Livia) should reach the top floor by Dec 2011. :)

jozoo
18-08-11, 20:20
Woah thats really fast. Seem like the blocks nearer to the entrance of NV are building much slower. Guess by mid of next yr, the exterior will all be ready. Maybe we can get our keys by end 2012 or early 2013 :D

sotidy
18-08-11, 20:45
Woah thats really fast. Seem like the blocks nearer to the entrance of NV are building much slower. Guess by mid of next yr, the exterior will all be ready. Maybe we can get our keys by end 2012 or early 2013 :D

Unlikely to be end 2012. Hopefully Q1 2013, if not Q2 2013. :D

sotidy
23-08-11, 18:49
Unlikely to be end 2012. Hopefully Q1 2013, if not Q2 2013. :D

Looks like the other 3 blocks (93,95,99?) further away from Livia has started already. From TPE....can roughly see these 3 blocks are slightly higher compared to last month. :)

3C
25-08-11, 23:18
Construction is super fast. Blk 87 already hit 9 storey.
Hyundai is really good. ;) They work thru the night.
Seemed like CDL tend to build faster than the other developers.
Wonder why?

jozoo
25-08-11, 23:56
Maybe they still have the other 3 plots to launch ? Maybe the land was already a few years old ? Anyway, I think foundation for the 3rd plot of land is in the midst of completing.

Lets hope we get our keys asap :D

Have already started planning my ID. kinda excited.

sotidy
26-08-11, 04:28
Construction is super fast. Blk 87 already hit 9 storey.
Hyundai is really good. ;) They work thru the night.
Seemed like CDL tend to build faster than the other developers.
Wonder why?

I think about the same speed as others lah. :D

sotidy
26-08-11, 04:30
Maybe they still have the other 3 plots to launch ? Maybe the land was already a few years old ? Anyway, I think foundation for the 3rd plot of land is in the midst of completing.

Lets hope we get our keys asap :D

Have already started planning my ID. kinda excited.

I think for the next land parcel to be launched this year, they have top-up the lease before launching it. The next land parcel to be sold is the 'vertical' strip that's going to reach TPE...I don't recall seeing the grass cleared leh....:)

sotidy
27-08-11, 20:22
I think for the next land parcel to be launched this year, they have top-up the lease before launching it. The next land parcel to be sold is the 'vertical' strip that's going to reach TPE...I don't recall seeing the grass cleared leh....:)

Took a closer look again....
Blk 83 - 6th storey
Blk 85 - 8th storey
Blk 87 - 10th storey
Blk 89 - 8th storey
Blk 91 - 9th storey ?
Blk 93 - Can't see...
Blk 95 - Not started ?
Blk 99 - Not started ?

And yes...they have cleared some of the land for the next project. There are some blue colour thingy there...seems like work is beginning for the next project too!:D

jozoo
28-08-11, 14:17
It seems like they are starting work on the remaining blocks. Perhaps all blocks will be up by next April.

I guess the blocks nearer to Livia will be TOP first (1st phase) while those nearer to the other new condo will be TOP last (2nd phase).

Lets hope we can get out keys before Q2 2013 :P

coolview
04-09-11, 10:20
Anyone knows how many units left for sale by developer? NV seems cheap compared to resales in Livia.

sotidy
04-09-11, 13:36
Anyone knows how many units left for sale by developer? NV seems cheap compared to resales in Livia.

I believe 20odd units left - mostly 4 bedder, so the absolute amount is >1mil. Also, depending on ur point of view, the bay windows can be usable and the planter box is small (which most people will deck up to become mini balcony), so the wasted space is relatively small compared to some of those newer projects with huge balcony (or multiple balconies). Personally I prefer enclosed space (bay windows) then open space (planter, balconies).

psf is reasonable.:D

coolview
04-09-11, 14:33
I believe 20odd units left - mostly 4 bedder, so the absolute amount is >1mil. Also, depending on ur point of view, the bay windows can be usable and the planter box is small (which most people will deck up to become mini balcony), so the wasted space is relatively small compared to some of those newer projects with huge balcony (or multiple balconies). Personally I prefer enclosed space (bay windows) then open space (planter, balconies).

psf is reasonable.:D

This project seems to be somehow forgotten and sales moving quite slowly. The showflat seems to have pulled down. Any idea was there any price increase recently?

I looking for a new development, 3+1 or 4 bedders and less than 10 mins walk to mrt. Anyone knows any other projects that asking less than 850 psf? No PES units please.

DC33_2008
04-09-11, 15:17
This project seems to be somehow forgotten and sales moving quite slowly. The showflat seems to have pulled down. Any idea was there any price increase recently?

I looking for a new development, 3+1 or 4 bedders and less than 10 mins walk to mrt. Anyone knows any other projects that asking less than 850 psf? No PES units please.
May hve to look north.

sotidy
04-09-11, 16:34

Yes...quiet project. Initial launched price in Sep 2010 was average 830psf...considered quite high during that time at that location but sales was doing pretty well. I think there was only 1 or 2 price increase (abt 2% each time) since a year ago. The showflat is not pulled down. It will be recycled as the showflat for the next project by CDL (the 3rd out of the 5). I believe there is a chance you can still get a unit <850psf (non-PES). :D

kingkong1984
04-09-11, 17:47
http://www.nvresidences.com/

I think it is a waste to have planter after their living room. A nice unblocked balcony will be nice.

coolview
04-09-11, 18:46
tried walking from site to MRT and it takes about 8 mins. Driving is also rather convenient as it is near the highway. Driving to CBD is rather fast via KPE. The only problem I have is that there is no nearby amenities like coffeeshop/foodcourt, and the nearest seems to be Whitesand which is at least 10 mins walk. Anyone knows any nearer eateries?

Compared to Seastrand, I think NV is definitely a better buy. I was told by an agent that a 4 bedders in Seastrand cost near to 1kpsf, after all discounts:scared-4:

sotidy
04-09-11, 19:06
tried walking from site to MRT and it takes about 8 mins. Driving is also rather convenient as it is near the highway. Driving to CBD is rather fast via KPE. The only problem I have is that there is no nearby amenities like coffeeshop/foodcourt, and the nearest seems to be Whitesand which is at least 10 mins walk. Anyone knows any nearer eateries?

Compared to Seastrand, I think NV is definitely a better buy. I was told by an agent that a 4 bedders in Seastrand cost near to 1kpsf, after all discounts:scared-4:

Just my opinion:
1. For walking, you should judge by walking from the project's main gate (you can visualise since Livia's gate is nearby) to the MRT. If you look at my earlier posts, you will see my discussion on the walking distance to MRT. As for how long it takes to the MRT...it REALLY depends. As I grow older (and get fatter :scared-3: ) and drives more...my walking speed actually reduces a lot. So a better way is to use the walking distance to judge.
2. For eateries, unlikely to have anything new nearby. The only potential addition is when the new Pasir Ris HDB flats near the MRT tracks are built, there maybe some food outlets there. Again...depending on your profile/lifestyle, this lack of food outlets may or may not be an issue.
3. For expressway, note that there is mini-jam at the roads leading to TPE (at both exits at both direction) at certain timing. But in general its quite ok/convenient.
4. Price-wise, I think you have the answer already. Abt 20% more expensive than Belysa (EC) or 10% more expensive than Arc@Tampines (EC). Bay window can reuse the area and planter can do mobile decking. :D

sotidy
04-09-11, 19:16
Just my opinion:
1. For walking, you should judge by walking from the project's main gate (you can visualise since Livia's gate is nearby) to the MRT. If you look at my earlier posts, you will see my discussion on the walking distance to MRT. As for how long it takes to the MRT...it REALLY depends. As I grow older (and get fatter :scared-3: ) and drives more...my walking speed actually reduces a lot. So a better way is to use the walking distance to judge.
2. For eateries, unlikely to have anything new nearby. The only potential addition is when the new Pasir Ris HDB flats near the MRT tracks are built, there maybe some food outlets there. Again...depending on your profile/lifestyle, this lack of food outlets may or may not be an issue.
3. For expressway, note that there is mini-jam at the roads leading to TPE (at both exits at both direction) at certain timing. But in general its quite ok/convenient.
4. Price-wise, I think you have the answer already. Abt 20% more expensive than Belysa (EC) or 10% more expensive than Arc@Tampines (EC). Bay window can reuse the area and planter can do mobile decking. :D

Not to forget the upcoming Sim Lian EC at Tampines Central has a very real chance to launch at an averaging at 800psf (appx 400psf land, 250psf construction)

coolview
04-09-11, 19:47
Just my opinion:

Thanks. Any idea the new road Pasir Ris Grove will lead to the TPE towards the direction of KPE ? For bay windows I personally don't see a big problem, just need to be a bit creative on the usage. Anyway without the baywindows, you still need to have some space for the curtains and it is unlikely you can place things near the windows, just maybe slightly more walking space.

sotidy
04-09-11, 21:49
Thanks. Any idea the new road Pasir Ris Grove will lead to the TPE towards the direction of KPE ? For bay windows I personally don't see a big problem, just need to be a bit creative on the usage. Anyway without the baywindows, you still need to have some space for the curtains and it is unlikely you can place things near the windows, just maybe slightly more walking space.

For the new road Pasir Ris Grove, no idea but worse come to worse you can use the junction at Livia and turn right....then turn right at the next junction....and you can be on your way to TPE (both KPE direction and PIE/ECP direction).

For bay windows, yup....I agree. In fact, I have already had ideas/designs on how to fully utilise the area :D

3C
04-09-11, 22:01
Hopefully the paintwork will have more colousr combination and not like
Livia all white - a bit boring.

dont quite like the big window concept for the bathroom.
Anybody has good idea of having good & cool screen to block
off the view from outside.

sotidy
05-09-11, 12:26
Hopefully the paintwork will have more colousr combination and not like
Livia all white - a bit boring.

dont quite like the big window concept for the bathroom.
Anybody has good idea of having good & cool screen to block
off the view from outside.

Has been quite sometime...can't really remember. :D

yuppieboy
05-09-11, 15:23
I have no idea why people detest bay window or planter area.
I find the bay window useful by using it for sitting purpose, no need addtional chairs. Also, one of the rooms bay window + Storage compartments can also double as a support for a super single bed mattress, save alot of space if you asked me.

The planter need not use for planting, it can be used as a balcony instead. I was told the width measurement of the planter box is about 1 metre, which can easily accomodate some chairs or standing space.
In fact, having a smaller balcony is better than those larger balcony that most condos come with, you actually end up paying for the extra space that is "outside". I rather pay for the usable space that is enclosed within.

sotidy
05-09-11, 15:53
I have no idea why people detest bay window or planter area.
I find the bay window useful by using it for sitting purpose, no need addtional chairs. Also, one of the rooms bay window + Storage compartments can also double as a support for a super single bed mattress, save alot of space if you asked me.

The planter need not use for planting, it can be used as a balcony instead. I was told the width measurement of the planter box is about 1 metre, which can easily accomodate some chairs or standing space.
In fact, having a smaller balcony is better than those larger balcony that most condos come with, you actually end up paying for the extra space that is "outside". I rather pay for the usable space that is enclosed within.
I also prefer as much internal space as possible. Of course...if given a choice....everything BIG and CHEAP is the best but that was in the past. But looking ahead, new launches are likely to get SMALLER and more EXPENSIVE. For the planter, you got to leave some spaces for the ledges...so the actual width is likely to be 80+-cm. Mobile decking for the planter area about 1k+. :D

3C
05-09-11, 19:30
Need not be too bothered what people say.

There is a saying see human say humans' words. See ghost say ghosts' words.

There is no perfect design. I realise CDL tend to build planter and other developers have big big balcony. I like NV location thus have to give in
to planter which I dont quite like too. Fortunately it is just one at the living room unlike Livia with so many planters. Will use the planter
to sun my clothings.:D

jozoo
05-09-11, 19:35
Just had an interesting idea...can we put a mini pond at one end of our planter ?

Anyway I just realised for developments without bay windows, the size of their rooms are actually smaller ( size is almost equal to our room size minus the bay windows ). Thus having bay windows actually enlarge our room. Look at H20 Residences and The Luxurie, their rooms are so much smaller.

iwantgizmos
05-09-11, 20:09
Just had an interesting idea...can we put a mini pond at one end of our planter ?

Anyway I just realised for developments without bay windows, the size of their rooms are actually smaller ( size is almost equal to our room size minus the bay windows ). Thus having bay windows actually enlarge our room. Look at H20 Residences and The Luxurie, their rooms are so much smaller.
wow... got indoor pond.... power laaa.. :)

sotidy
05-09-11, 20:53
Need not be too bothered what people say.

There is a saying see human say humans' words. See ghost say ghosts' words.

There is no perfect design. I realise CDL tend to build planter and other developers have big big balcony. I like NV location thus have to give in
to planter which I dont quite like too. Fortunately it is just one at the living room unlike Livia with so many planters. Will use the planter
to sun my clothings.:D

Agree. Same sentiment.:D

sotidy
05-09-11, 20:54

Sir...for the pond wise...you might want to think twice to see if you have the time to maintain it....think of the potential problem like algae etc....I think will have maintenance problem....:D

jozoo
11-09-11, 20:18
I was thinking of putting a small section with fibreglass etc. Just wondering if management allows ... heard in most cases they do not allow.

I guess by Mar next year, all the blocks will be up.

3C
12-09-11, 13:15
I was thinking of putting a small section with fibreglass etc. Just wondering if management allows ... heard in most cases they do not allow.

I guess by Mar next year, all the blocks will be up.

How mgmt can see?

I am thinking of turning the planter into an Aquarium.
People from outside can see my Arowana swiming:D

GForce
12-09-11, 13:27
How many units left unsold? Is it worth to invest in 1 here now?

iwantgizmos
12-09-11, 15:14
Do note, there will be an upcoming project beside it in future...
Being 99LH, these plots of land takes affect from 7 January 2008 where the land is originally purchased by CDL...

if you want better grab now... else you will feel shortchanged in the number of years left for such 99LH properties....
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/4675936/for-sale-nv-residences

3C
12-09-11, 15:27

Basically project like this will not loose money as it is near MRT & Mall.
If no hurry maybe can wait a little longer for price to soften due to current unfavouarable market condition. Just my thots. Final decisions is yours. :D

sotidy
12-09-11, 15:42
Do note, there will be an upcoming project beside it in future...
Being 99LH, these plots of land takes affect from 7 January 2008 where the land is originally purchased by CDL...

if you want better grab now... else you will feel shortchanged in the number of years left for such 99LH properties....
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/4675936/for-sale-nv-residences

The developer may/can top-up the list before launching it. I recall I saw the next project has a lease starting from 2010+ if I did not remember wrongly.:D

coolview
12-09-11, 15:48
Anyone knows what is this dimming lighting system in the units? Does it mean that the living/dinning rooms lightings points are all positioned within a false ceiling ? Just need to buy the down lights and ask the electricians to install them and don't need to do up the false ceiling? It is the whole house or only the living room?

sotidy
12-09-11, 16:10
Anyone knows what is this dimming lighting system in the units? Does it mean that the living/dinning rooms lightings points are all positioned within a false ceiling ? Just need to buy the down lights and ask the electricians to install them and don't need to do up the false ceiling? It is the whole house or only the living room?

I think it is "dimming switches" to be precise rather than "dimming lightning system. There are several types of dimming switches I believe. The dimming switches are installed at living and master bedroom only. :D

Godspeed808
12-09-11, 22:29

Based on Aug transaction, 39 units of 642 left...

3C
17-09-11, 10:12
They are already putting window frames for those units facing Livia while
some of the behind blocks are only at 2nd/3rd storey. Wonder is it due to Livia units facing NV construction call CDL everyday to complain :D

sotidy
17-09-11, 11:04
They are already putting window frames for those units facing Livia while
some of the behind blocks are only at 2nd/3rd storey. Wonder is it due to Livia units facing NV construction call CDL everyday to complain :D

Wow...actually I was about to drive there to take a look later this evening - myu montly ritual. Time flies...:D

sotidy
17-09-11, 15:09
Wow...actually I was about to drive there to take a look later this evening - myu montly ritual. Time flies...:D

Yup...they are doing the window frames...up to #5 storey....:D

3C
17-09-11, 15:51
Yup...they are doing the window frames...up to #5 storey....:D

Probably these few blocks might be completed much earlier. How is it nice or not? Like the masterbedroom curvy design-something unique.;)

sotidy
17-09-11, 17:53
Probably these few blocks might be completed much earlier. How is it nice or not? Like the masterbedroom curvy design-something unique.;)

Ok lah...cannot say unique. I think casa merah, woodsville 28 also have a pillar in the master bedroom. Quite a standard design.

sotidy
17-09-11, 18:09
Ok lah...cannot say unique. I think casa merah, woodsville 28 also have a pillar in the master bedroom. Quite a standard design.

Now that I zoom into the pictures I took earlier...I think if I did not interprete wrongly, the windows for #1 to #3 of Blk 85 is already there! The windows are covered by white colour protective film or something. Blk 85 at #9 now...Blk 83 at #8, Blk 99 at about #3 (bearing in mind #1 and #2 for this stack is void).:D

coolview
17-09-11, 18:42
How the plot of land behind NV ? Seems like they have started clearing the ground for the new project. I wonder how CDL gg to market the rest of the 3 large remaining plots of land. I hope CDL would consider converting a plot to a mixed use with retail to attract buyers there. Logically speaking, CDL would increase or at least maintain the prices for the 3 remaining projects. I would also think that they would maintain the quality of the workmanship for NV like Livia in order to attract buyers for their next 3 projects. I heard from agent that quite a handful of NV buyers are owners of Livia as well.

sotidy
03-10-11, 13:10
Now that I zoom into the pictures I took earlier...I think if I did not interprete wrongly, the windows for #1 to #3 of Blk 85 is already there! The windows are covered by white colour protective film or something. Blk 85 at #9 now...Blk 83 at #8, Blk 99 at about #3 (bearing in mind #1 and #2 for this stack is void).:D
Update as of 3rd Oct.
1. CDL has updated the TOP date to Q2 2013 (from Q4 2014). Quite a reasonable date although I was hoping for Q1 2013.
2. Blk 83 is up to 9th storey...and so are most of the other blocks facing Livia (some are 10+). These four blocks should reach the top floor by end of this year.
As for the other four blocks, I can see that Block 95 and 99, the side facing internal of the project is already up to 3rd storey+. By end of this year they should hit 8th storey or so.

iwantgizmos
03-10-11, 14:00
Update as of 3rd Oct.
1. CDL has updated the TOP date to Q2 2013 (from Q4 2014). Quite a reasonable date although I was hoping for Q1 2013.
2. Blk 83 is up to 9th storey...and so are most of the other blocks facing Livia (some are 10+). These four blocks should reach the top floor by end of this year.
As for the other four blocks, I can see that Block 95 and 99, the side facing internal of the project is already up to 3rd storey+. By end of this year they should hit 8th storey or so.
this project is operating at full steam ahead it seems....

jozoo
05-10-11, 00:31
I think the blocks nearer to Livia will TOP in Q1 2013 while the rest in Q2 2013. Maybe could be as early as end 2012!

After viewing so many projects these days, I realised our plot of land is very big and lesser units compared to new proj like Luxurie, A Treasure Trove etc.

devilplate
05-10-11, 00:38
I think the blocks nearer to Livia will TOP in Q1 2013 while the rest in Q2 2013. Maybe could be as early as end 2012!

After viewing so many projects these days, I realised our plot of land is very big and lesser units compared to new proj like Luxurie, A Treasure Trove etc.
Its due to much lower plot ratio....livia 2.1 vs att 3.0

solsys
05-10-11, 05:26
Pasir Ris too much land, demand overshadowed by Tampines, Changi and east coast.

devilplate
05-10-11, 08:24
Pasir Ris too much land, demand overshadowed by Tampines, Changi and east coast.
It can applies to punggol, sembawang, woodlands, jurong etc?

khatib855
05-10-11, 10:34

Usually it will be TOP together . It could not be some TOP and the rest is still on development

feliciacao
06-10-11, 10:00
Usually it will be TOP together . It could not be some TOP and the rest is still on development

yup agree with you on this.. i emailed CDL to check if they will have 2 TOP dates for different blocks, so far the answer is, Q2 2013 for all...

devilplate
06-10-11, 10:10
yup agree with you on this.. i emailed CDL to check if they will have 2 TOP dates for different blocks, so far the answer is, Q2 2013 for all...

same TOP dates but keys collection for various blocks can varies for few weeks to a mth or so

sotidy
06-10-11, 23:29
Update as of 3rd Oct.

Basically I believe they are now focusing on finishing the four blocks nearest to Livia to minimise heavy machineries from causing disturbances to the residents in Livia. I believe there should be one single TOP date, although the key collection can be in phases.

Next CDL project (i.e. 3rd one) will be 892 units. 12 blocks. This time round the architect is no longer A61. It's Axis. Builder is also different. No longer Hyundai E&C.

iwantgizmos
06-10-11, 23:34
Basically I believe they are now focusing on finishing the four blocks nearest to Livia to minimise heavy machineries from causing disturbances to the residents in Livia. I believe there should be one single TOP date, although the key collection can be in phases.

Next CDL project (i.e. 3rd one) will be 892 units. 12 blocks. This time round the architect is no longer A61. It's Axis. Builder is also different. No longer Hyundai E&C.
any idea when the next 3rd CDL project launching?...

3C
07-10-11, 18:49
any idea when the next 3rd CDL project launching?...

Should be real soon, can see they are rushing the showroom.
Not easy for developers to time the launch now. "Scarly" launch and next day market collapse. Hungry buyers that are waiting at the sidelines will crowd the showroom like Zombies for lelong, lelong. :D

sotidy
07-10-11, 20:19
Should be real soon, can see they are rushing the showroom.
Not easy for developers to time the launch now. "Scarly" launch and next day market collapse. Hungry buyers that are waiting at the sidelines will crowd the showroom like Zombies for lelong, lelong. :D

More or less Mr Quek should be timing the launch. Currently sentiment is erratic but more to the downside. Anything can happen....things can start to get stabilise especially if EU stop dragging their feet and unite together to work on the issues.

sotidy
10-10-11, 23:12

Updates on the progress
89,87,85,83 - all look pretty tall ....each probably already >10th storey
91 - catching up....looks like 8th storey from far...
93 - about 4th storey...
95, 99 - one side of the stack is 4th storey+
Looks like 5 blocks can be completed by end of this year and the other 3 blocks by end-Q1 2012.

3C
11-10-11, 20:15
Wonder is there a walkway between Livia & NV.
Cannot be both sharing the same fencing right?
If they can provide a side gate here would be good.
otherwise can only exit at the main gate. :confused:

phantom_opera
12-10-11, 11:57
LIVIA PASIR RIS GROVE Condominium 1 955,000 915 Strata 1,044 Sep-11

far away Pasir Ris 2br is now above 1kpsf, quantum almost 1 million

sotidy
12-10-11, 21:53
Wonder is there a walkway between Livia & NV.
Cannot be both sharing the same fencing right?
If they can provide a side gate here would be good.
otherwise can only exit at the main gate. :confused:

I thought about this question before and I deduce that can only exit at the main gate. :D

3C
15-10-11, 10:47
Passby NV. Saw the NV adverts have all been taken down. Agents banners were hung all over just below the new furnished big board - new advert up soon. Curious to know what is the name of the 3rd project. Strange, for this new launch still no news from Richard Sng from ERA yet.:D

devilplate
15-10-11, 10:57
Passby NV. Saw the NV adverts have all been taken down. Agents banners were hung all over just below the new furnished big board - new advert up soon. Curious to know what is the name of the 3rd project. Strange, for this new launch still no news from Richard Sng from ERA yet.:D
This will be the lousiest plot.....expect vy y slow sales.....cant walk to mrt liao and facing tpe:tsk-tsk:

Mabe 750psf ppl will bite

3C
15-10-11, 11:07
This will be the lousiest plot.....expect vy y slow sales.....cant walk to mrt liao and facing tpe:tsk-tsk:

Mabe 750psf ppl will bite

Maybe not, the plot is super big, so those facing away from TPE should be still ok. If I am CDL I will build a skypark like MBS and a dolphin pool to sell at current market or $600 psf. Sure fully sold within couple of months :D

sotidy
15-10-11, 20:34

The new project is marketed by Huttons, not ERA. When the time is ripe, project name will be revealed....:D

sotidy
15-10-11, 20:40
Maybe not, the plot is super big, so those facing away from TPE should be still ok. If I am CDL I will build a skypark like MBS and a dolphin pool to sell at current market or $600 psf. Sure fully sold within couple of months :D

600psf? The 'marketed price' is 'from' 7xxpsf. But as usual, there will only be some units (<10 or so) at between 750psf-800psf. Most others would be above 800psf. Likely average price around 850psf.

coolview
15-10-11, 21:03

If I were CDL I will seek approval to convert the last plot that is nearest to the MRT to retail cum residential, like Greenwhich sort. This way the residents in this plot are still able to walk to MRT by cutting thru the development..

sotidy
15-10-11, 21:24
If I were CDL I will seek approval to convert the last plot that is nearest to the MRT to retail cum residential, like Greenwhich sort. This way the residents in this plot are still able to walk to MRT by cutting thru the development..

CDL is a private company and if CDL can squeeze out more top and bottom line from pure residential development, it will be unlikely for them to change their plan.

sotidy
15-10-11, 21:27
Updates on the progress
89,87,85,83 - all look pretty tall ....each probably already >10th storey
91 - catching up....looks like 8th storey from far...
93 - about 4th storey...
95, 99 - one side of the stack is 4th storey+
Looks like 5 blocks can be completed by end of this year and the other 3 blocks by end-Q1 2012.

Wanted to post some pictures but I keep getting errors
:(
Status as of today.
Blk 83 - Building 10th floor, Windows frame till 6th floor, Windows till 4th floor.
Blk 85 - Building 11th floor, Windows frame till 8th floor, Windows till 6th floor.

jozoo
17-10-11, 00:15
Heard the new launch will be very soon and have Avatar inspired landscape. Wow...shall be looking forward to seeing it. Wonder how the price will be like...maybe slightly higher than NV?

sotidy
17-10-11, 10:19
Heard the new launch will be very soon and have Avatar inspired landscape. Wow...shall be looking forward to seeing it. Wonder how the price will be like...maybe slightly higher than NV?

Well....if all goes well on 23rd Oct and EU have something good, then I think the launched will be real soon. Some folks are suggesting CDL have to price at 600psf in order to move the units but I seriously don't think so. Likely average price will be about 860-880psf.

This project is by a different architect and builder...so it should be quite different from Livia / NV.

kane
17-10-11, 10:29
Price at 600psf? That'll be cheaper than EC. So where this location again?

sotidy
17-10-11, 11:00
Well....if all goes well on 23rd Oct and EU have something good, then I think the launched will be real soon.

This project is by a different architect and builder...so it should be quite different from Livia / NV.

Fainted....better modify my post else everyone will start assuming the psf price.

Anyway I saw Jason's parquet moving in and out of NV's construction site...so I guess they are one of the suppliers...

devilplate
17-10-11, 11:23
livia subsale 850psf for 3/4 bdr and 950psf for 2bdr oredi and sizes r big today

new launch shrink 2bdr to 800sqft and launch at 850psf....will sell well but gona affect livia subsale market

iuhne
17-10-11, 19:40
Anyway I saw Jason's parquet moving in and out of NV's construction site...so I guess they are one of the suppliers...

Heard from my friend staying in LIVIA that their worksmanships are rather bad.

romeo
21-10-11, 00:08
Livia 2 bedded latest transacted at $1,030 psf

3C
22-10-11, 17:43
Woh! Hyndai is working like F1. The Substation is already up.

I wont be surprise if NV TOP b4 2013. :p

Are they rushing so as not to affect the marketing of the next project, The Palette ? :D

Just wonder any expert here know what's the fastest time a project of such size could be completed. One half year possible? :confused:

jozoo
22-10-11, 20:02
Saw The Palatte website and was amazed by its facilities. Guess its much better than NV and have 3 Clubhouses. Nice water features too. Land bigger but I guess more cramp as more units now. The floor plans of the units are quite similar to NV and its study rooms seem bigger. Wonder how they gonna price this...hopefully slightly higher than NV :D

sotidy
22-10-11, 23:59
Woh! Hyndai is working like F1. The Substation is already up.

I wont be surprise if NV TOP b4 2013. :p

Are they rushing so as not to affect the marketing of the next project, The Palette ? :D

Just wonder any expert here know what's the fastest time a project of such size could be completed. One half year possible? :confused:

I rather they do it properly rather than just rush to TOP. A reasonable estimate is 1 year after the buildings have reached the top. The problem is the other those block not facing Livia, especially 95 and 99 are only built on one side till abt 4th storey only...so I still think optimistically speaking is Q1 2013.

sotidy
23-10-11, 00:10
Saw The Palatte website and was amazed by its facilities. Guess its much better than NV and have 3 Clubhouses. Nice water features too. Land bigger but I guess more cramp as more units now. The floor plans of the units are quite similar to NV and its study rooms seem bigger. Wonder how they gonna price this...hopefully slightly higher than NV :D

Palette 892 units 461,315 sqft land 12 blocks
NV 642 units 328,110 sqft land 8 blocks

Sama sama lah...

sotidy
23-10-11, 00:19

After looking at so many floor plans, I feel all sama sama. I think the major differences between Livia/NV (A61) vs Palette is the orientation of the kitchen entrance and size of the bathroom.

Palette's kitchen entrance is near one of the bedroom (which I personally don't prefer) and the bathroom seems tiny.

Palette has the same floor storage as per NV and H20.

sotidy
24-10-11, 11:18
After looking at so many floor plans, I feel all sama sama. I think the major differences between Livia/NV (A61) vs Palette is the orientation of the kitchen entrance and size of the bathroom.

Palette's kitchen entrance is near one of the bedroom (which I personally don't prefer) and the bathroom seems tiny.

Palette has the same floor storage as per NV and H20.

In general, Palette has slightly less bay window, smaller bathroom but have bigger kitchen and bigger study (For the 3+1). Other than that its almost identical.

My guess is "from 790psf(i.e. cheapest psf available)" and average price should be "880psf"

3C
24-10-11, 17:26
In general, Palette has slightly less bay window, smaller bathroom but have bigger kitchen and bigger study (For the 3+1). Other than that its almost identical.

My guess is "from 790psf(i.e. cheapest psf available)" and average price should be "880psf"

I am quite surprise that CDL such a big developer seems not very innovative in this few projects. Besides throwing some new facilities, the rest looks boring. The units design is almost similar with the standard planter boxes. It looks like they are moving towards mass production to minimize construction cost and get maximum profits. Just look at Livia and compare it with the HDB directly opposite, a foreigner may be mistaken which one is actually a private property:doh:

sotidy
24-10-11, 17:39
I am quite surprise that CDL such a big developer seems not very innovative in this few projects. Besides throwing some new facilities, the rest looks boring. The units design is almost similar with the standard planter boxes. It looks like they are moving towards mass production to minimize construction cost and get maximum profits. Just look at Livia and compare it with the HDB directly opposite, a foreigner may be mistaken which one is actually a private property:doh:

Aiyoh...not that bad lah....though boring....still a nice project.

There is a reason for everything. All developers (except probably HDB under KBW) will want to maximise profit. If I am not mistaken, the building approval plan for palette was submitted before the planter box exemption was removed sometime in early 2010.

khatib855
24-10-11, 18:24

Actually , there are more variety of choices . Example the 3 +1 is not as many as compared to Livia and NV. This is cater for wide variety of customer .

sotidy
24-10-11, 21:10
Actually , there are more variety of choices . Example the 3 +1 is not as many as compared to Livia and NV. This is cater for wide variety of customer .

Yup. As long as one is happy with the purchase for whatever reason, it is ok. Not everyone works, lives and study in CCR or RCR etc etc. :D

Kenshinto80
24-10-11, 22:40
Not sure whether I am seeing correctly, the 3 bedder size a lot smaller than NV. Land size super big....better than Treasure Trove.

sotidy
24-10-11, 22:45
Not sure whether I am seeing correctly, the 3 bedder size a lot smaller than NV. Land size super big....better than Treasure Trove.

In my opinion the absolute size is slightly smaller than NV on paper but in terms of actual liveable space it should be the same. Likely the ave psf will be higher than NV. So slightly smaller space multiply by slightly higher psf gives about the same 'acceptable quantum' and hence affordability.:D

sotidy
27-10-11, 14:29
Well....if all goes well on 23rd Oct and EU have something good, then I think the launched will be real soon. Some folks are suggesting CDL have to price at 600psf in order to move the units but I seriously don't think so. Likely average price will be about 860-880psf.

Time for Mr Kwek to unleash Palette!

3C
27-10-11, 19:03
Blk 85, 87 & 89 are going fast, almost top floor liao!

sotidy
27-10-11, 23:42

Still got a couple more floors before reaching top floor. Hopefully by end of year. :D

Seems like they are doing concurrent construction... (with a lot of window frames and windows being fixed up concurrently.):)

sotidy
30-10-11, 20:53

From the Palette thread, seems like my prediction is quite accurate...2+S, 3, 3+S, 4 are likely to be between 860-880psf (early bird pricing).

By the way,the signboards leading to the showflat are already up.

ecimbew
30-10-11, 23:45
:confused: http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd458/ecimbew/pasir-ris-cdl-condo-2011.jpg

sotidy
04-11-11, 13:31

Now more work is done at Blk 95 and 99. Looks like all the entire 8 blocks will reach the top by Mar 2012. :D

windrise69
04-11-11, 21:07
Now more work is done at Blk 95 and 99. Looks like all the entire 8 blocks will reach the top by Mar 2012. :D

Good good... If all the 8 blocks are up by Mar 2012, then chances of getting the key by end of 2012 will be higher :P

sotidy
04-11-11, 22:34
Good good... If all the 8 blocks are up by Mar 2012, then chances of getting the key by end of 2012 will be higher :P

Today I zoomed into the pictures I took last week, I realised for some of the units (83,85,87,89) the ceiling wiring seems to be done and they are also doing up the internal walls. :D

3C
04-11-11, 23:24
Heard from some agents that CDL targeting to TOP NV by end Dec 2012.

Wonder why r they rushing :rolleyes: ?

sotidy
04-11-11, 23:27
Heard from some agents that CDL targeting to TOP NV by end Dec 2012.

Wonder why r they rushing :rolleyes: ?

'Heard' only right? Unlikely lah...most probably Q2 2013 but Q1 2013 is possible if the distribution of the keys is efficient.

3C
04-11-11, 23:37
'Heard' only right? Unlikely lah...most probably Q2 2013 but Q1 2013 is possible if the distribution of the keys is efficient.

The fellow said those blocks facing Livia will get keys first, somewhere end 2012. There must be some reasons as I link this to speedy works of these 3 blocks facing Livia.

It could be to show potential buyers of new launches that NV will not affect them. .....Now Im getting closer...:D

sotidy
05-11-11, 00:19
The fellow said those blocks facing Livia will get keys first, somewhere end 2012. There must be some reasons as I link this to speedy works of these 3 blocks facing Livia.

It could be to show potential buyers of new launches that NV will not affect them. .....Now Im getting closer...:D

The fellow == The agents? The agents can say whatever they like mah. :p
All the blocks within the same project will have to be completed before the project can TOP. For large scale development like this, Q4 2012 unlikely lah.

3C
05-11-11, 15:43
The fellow == The agents? The agents can say whatever they like mah. :p
All the blocks within the same project will have to be completed before the project can TOP. For large scale development like this, Q4 2012 unlikely lah.

Not say cannot lah. If CDL wants to do it anytime lah. This is not a large project to a developer like CDL lah.

Anyway I am just guessing any motivation for CDL to speed up the project. Agreed with u normal project not so fast lah. If u are a buyer would u want to stay in a place surrounded by construction. Buyers will think twice right??
They are launching another one or two more leh...need to really plan properly otherwise gana stuck lah

OK See u in Q2 2013 lah!:D

sotidy
05-11-11, 18:05
Not say cannot lah. If CDL wants to do it anytime lah. This is not a large project to a developer like CDL lah.

Anyway I am just guessing any motivation for CDL to speed up the project. Agreed with u normal project not so fast lah. If u are a buyer would u want to stay in a place surrounded by construction. Buyers will think twice right??
They are launching another one or two more leh...need to really plan properly otherwise gana stuck lah

OK See u in Q2 2013 lah!:D

CDL has a lot of projects concurrently running and most likely they will be using the same pool of resources from Hyundai E&C that they used for Livia. So looking at their construction methods, size of the project, reasonable time would be Q2 2013 to get the keys. But of course...as the defects repair for Livia gets completed over time, there can be more resources for NV because Palette's builder is someone else (not Hyundai E&C) and so from that perspective, it might be indeed faster.

Usually developer's motivation to speed up project is to get $ faster so that they can mark off the project and move to the resources to reinvest in the next project. They just collected the next 5% from me. :D

sotidy
05-11-11, 18:07
CDL has a lot of projects concurrently running and most likely they will be using the same pool of resources from Hyundai E&C that they used for Livia. So looking at their construction methods, size of the project, reasonable time would be Q2 2013 to get the keys. But of course...as the defects repair for Livia gets completed over time, there can be more resources for NV because Palette's builder is someone else (not Hyundai E&C) and so from that perspective, it might be indeed faster.

Usually developer's motivation to speed up project is to get $ faster so that they can mark off the project and move to the resources to reinvest in the next project. They just collected the next 5% from me. :D

Actually it will depends on Blk 95 and 99....as you might be aware also. The other 6 blocks more or less there already. :D

3C
12-11-11, 03:46
The progress is fast. Already saw them putting up windows for the higher floors as well. Some blocks would reach top even b4 year end. Wonder wats next. For sure going to recieve letter from CDL again. I think they need cash fast:D

sotidy
12-11-11, 06:25
The progress is fast. Already saw them putting up windows for the higher floors as well. Some blocks would reach top even b4 year end. Wonder wats next. For sure going to recieve letter from CDL again. I think they need cash fast:D

I still think progress is normal (on the fast side but not super fast). Couple of blocks might need top b4 end of year. Everyone needs cash...I also looking forward to my next payroll :D but I don't think they are anywhere near desperate or short of vitamin $.

sotidy
13-11-11, 16:02
I still think progress is normal (on the fast side but not super fast). Couple of blocks might need top b4 end of year. Everyone needs cash...I also looking forward to my next payroll :D but I don't think they are anywhere near desperate or short of vitamin $.

Blk 83 - building 12th storey
Blk 85 - building 13th storey
Blk 87 - buiding 15th storey!

sotidy
13-11-11, 19:01
Blk 83 - building 12th storey
Blk 85 - building 13th storey
Blk 87 - buiding 15th storey!

So far my observation is quite accurate. 1 floor every 2 week. :D

kale
19-11-11, 07:45
any ideas what is the maintenance fee for 2, 2+1 and 3 bedders?

3C
01-12-11, 22:55
any ideas what is the maintenance fee for 2, 2+1 and 3 bedders?

I think it ranges from $200 to $300 plus.for 2 to 3 bedders.

Saw my friend Livia unit. Rather disappointed with the laminate flooring. Can see lines popping up at the adjoining laminate boards. Friend said no point complaining, almost all units like that one.:doh: CDL seemed to has slacken for mass market projects. Are they treating mass market customers less important? Hope not the same for NV. Aren't they afraid that sale for the rest of the plots will be affected for bad publicity?:(

ecimbew
01-12-11, 23:10
Saw my friend Livia unit. Rather disappointed with the laminate flooring. Can see lines popping up at the adjoining laminate boards. Friend said no point complaining, almost all units like that one.

I hope your friend didn't pour water over the laminated flooring and mop it.

jozoo
01-12-11, 23:30
Went to see Palette showroom....apparently the furnishings are much better than NV :(

sotidy
02-12-11, 10:35
Went to see Palette showroom....apparently the furnishings are much better than NV :(

It's just the showroom lor....not going to mean anything. Wait till the real thing ...then we shall see.

feliciacao
02-12-11, 15:50

we went to the showroom also, and don't find it nicer leh.. not sure about furnishing as we don't have the expert eyes for such things.. but overall find the Palette rooms smaller and not as prestigious as NV..

sotidy
02-12-11, 17:27
we went to the showroom also, and don't find it nicer leh.. not sure about furnishing as we don't have the expert eyes for such things.. but overall find the Palette rooms smaller and not as prestigious as NV..

Actually I made a mistake about some information which I provided for Palette. The architect for this is the same as NV and Livia.

Most probably the 3 projects will be similar except for the very minor differences.

NV2010
02-12-11, 18:32
Hello! new comer

sotidy
03-12-11, 21:43
83 - Building #13
85 - Building #14
87/89 - SHould be around #14
So the four blocks closest to Livia should reach the top (#15) by end-2011

As for the 91/93/95/99, 95 and 99 are the slowest but should reach the top (blk 95 highest is #14 and blk 99 highest is #12) around Feb 2012.

TOP Q1 2013 seems like a possibility.:D

3C
04-12-11, 21:36
83 - Building #13
85 - Building #14
87/89 - SHould be around #14
So the four blocks closest to Livia should reach the top (#15) by end-2011

As for the 91/93/95/99, 95 and 99 are the slowest but should reach the top (blk 95 highest is #14 and blk 99 highest is #12) around Feb 2012.

TOP Q1 2013 seems like a possibility.:D

Any idea how long normally it takes to complete the facilitities?
If the works are done simultaneously with the stacks, then it could be
very fast liao.

sotidy
04-12-11, 22:49
Any idea how long normally it takes to complete the facilitities?
If the works are done simultaneously with the stacks, then it could be
very fast liao.

For project of this scale, normally is one year from the time the last stack is completed (which I think blk 95/99 will be done by end-Feb 2012)

NV2010
05-12-11, 08:35
Is it possible to post some latest images for the development? Thank you.

sotidy
05-12-11, 16:01
Is it possible to post some latest images for the development? Thank you.

Dunno how to post in this forum leh. I tried uploading many times but failed.

NV2010
06-12-11, 07:55
Dunno how to post in this forum leh. I tried uploading many times but failed.

If that the case. Can you please send me by email.

NV2010
08-12-11, 12:43
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/313636_10150438014192236_625422235_8586343_1498119541_n.jpg

NV2010
09-12-11, 15:35
Buyers, investors and developers not sleep well these few days due to this strong coolingl measure! It was a very hard hit. The property may drop to 30% next year 2012 according to news.

NV still got 26 units unsole. NV is not fully taken up yet.

feliciacao
09-12-11, 15:56
we bought for self stay so hopefully whatever market change wont affect us too much..

anyway just got the letter from the bank, they just disbursed another 10% loan, which means the concrete framework is fully done.. happy!!! only time we pay $ still feel happy, haha..

sotidy
10-12-11, 05:53
we bought for self stay so hopefully whatever market change wont affect us too much..

anyway just got the letter from the bank, they just disbursed another 10% loan, which means the concrete framework is fully done.. happy!!! only time we pay $ still feel happy, haha..

Me too and in fact the earlier we move in the better so that whole family can save time. :cheers1:

sotidy
11-12-11, 12:37
Me too and in fact the earlier we move in the better so that whole family can save time. :cheers1:

Hmm...passed by TPE, seems like 87 already reached the top.

NV2010
13-12-11, 20:15
Hmm...passed by TPE, seems like 87 already reached the top.

Will be paying 5th payment next year. Another 3 more payments before TOP. Cheers!

sotidy
13-12-11, 21:54
Will be paying 5th payment next year. Another 3 more payments before TOP. Cheers!

I already paid the 5th payment (brickwalls) sometime back. 6th payment (ceiling) should be coming anytime.

feliciacao
14-12-11, 09:35
gosh, why is it that i am paying the 4th payment only? under Clause 5.1.2(b), for R. concrete framework...

maybe mine is block 93, progress still slow.. =(

NV2010
14-12-11, 10:16
gosh, why is it that i am paying the 4th payment only? under Clause 5.1.2(b), for R. concrete framework...

According to CDL schedule, It will TOP 2Q of 2013. I think it is still on track. It may be earlier, 1Q ??

feliciacao
14-12-11, 13:46
According to CDL schedule, It will TOP 2Q of 2013. I think it is still on track. It may be earlier, 1Q ??

yup i cant wait to see their latest update on Dec 31.. Q1 2013 will be great enough, can't expect Q4 2012, haha..

NV2010
14-12-11, 19:02
yup i cant wait to see their latest update on Dec 31.. Q1 2013 will be great enough, can't expect Q4 2012, haha..

TOP end of 2012?? Yes, it is possible, wish your dream will come true. By the time you may receive your unit's key some time between 1Q and 2Q. December is a raining season. This may continue to Jan. If the weather is very bed, it may slow down the construction, so pray hard for good weather so that you could get your keys early.

Looking forward to exciting 2012. By the time you could see 80-90% completion of NV. Which will look pleasant, grand and standing up next to LIVIA.

sotidy
14-12-11, 19:07

Yours very high floor :D

feliciacao
15-12-11, 12:39
Yours very high floor :D

haha nope, mine is 7th only, but block 93 is one of the last ones to be built i think..

sotidy
15-12-11, 12:52
haha nope, mine is 7th only, but block 93 is one of the last ones to be built i think..

95 and 99 are the slowest...93 I recall is slightly higher. Don't worry, they will ask for payment soon...:D

NV2010
16-12-11, 07:52
Those who brought a unit hoping their property price will go up. Those who intend to buy hoping the property will go down. Analysts predict property will go down next year 2012 as much as 30%, some said 10 to 15% for mass property. Other said more than 15%. These are to confuse people. After the implement of the cooling measures, a lot of bad news about property. They are just putting more salt to make the property worse.
Let see how accurate they are!

diewohnung
16-12-11, 13:55
Everything is relative...if a person loves $ so much...then he or she can simply sell away everything and convert all to cash and sit on it. But then...who can predict what can happen tomorrow? If China crashes (e.g. massive fraud) affecting whole of ASIA and crashes SGP economy and currency, then S$ is still king? All these opinions can go on and on and on and on......

Actually...some of the facts (information) in this forum are pretty useful and I benefited from it. However, these days this forum contains more opinions and less facts. Maybe we should start a facebook group and chat about the stuffs more specific to the project and living in the area.:D

Sodity, this forum IS our home for any relevant topics related to project, ie. living in the area etc. I myself took up 3 beder in stack 18 in blk 87, initially wanted 2 beder in nearby stack 12 (good view) or 3 beder in stack 33 of blk 93 (away from pool, i know, but ideal for weekend night party in balcony, ECP noise i believe not much). but i'm still happy with what i got, for self stay (maybe 1 room for rental from time to time). looking forward to aqua gym.

i went inside livia as a guest a few weeks back saw ppl already start to move in & renovating, quite feel like home myself there, though u bet it'll be exciting time 1 yr on. the aqua gym there only got the facility (the iron frame of treadmill is there, but no treadmill itself nor meters). i like the narrow pathway surrounding livia to its south, and i think it'll be nice if can link the pathways together with NV one and the other 2 or 3 future ones.

cheers.

CondoExpert.sg
16-12-11, 14:20
NV Residences @ Pasir Ris (District 18)

(Visit www.CondoExpert.sg (http://www.condoexpert.sg/) or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information!)

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/nv-residences2.jpg

Summary

Developer : Hong Realty Pte Ltd – CDL & Hong Leong
Est. TOP : Mid 2014
District : 18 (Pasir Ris)
Est. Quantum Price : From $9xxK Up (3 Bedroom)
Tenure : 99 Years Leasehold
No. Of Storey : 12/14/15
Site Area : 328,110 sqft
No. Of Units : 642
Main Orientation : North-east/ South-west
Units Composition : 1, 2, 2+Study, 3, 3+Study, 4 Bedrooms and Penthouse
Distance to MRT : Nearest to Pasir Ris MRT
Buyers Eligibility : Locals/PRs/Foreigners
Payment Scheme : Normal Progressive
Primary Schools within 1km : Elias Park Primary School
Coral Primary School

Unit Types and Sizes

(No. of Units - Size (sqft)) 1 bedroom
27 - 495 to 657

2 bedrooms
144 - 743 to 936

2 bedrooms + study
144 - 872 to 1066

3 bedrooms
104 - 1087 to 1259

3 bedrooms + study
145 - 1184 to 1464

4 bedrooms
72 - 1453 to 1658

Penthouse
6 - 2497

Total Units : 642

Facilities

Guard House
Drop-off Porch
Geometric Garden
Pool Deck
Lap Pools
Jacuzzi Pools
Children’s Pool
Cabanas Gym Club
Club House
Aqua Gym
Earth Pods
Leisure Track
BBQ Corners
Amphitheater
Shadow Play House
Lighted Tents
Children’s Playground
Timber Broadway
Tennis Courts
Bio Pond
Outdoor Fitness Station

Garden

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/nv-residences-geometricgarden.jpg

Pool

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/nv-residences-linearpools.jpg

Site Map

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/nv-residences-sitemap.jpg

Street Map

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/nvresidence.jpg

Visit www.CondoExpert.sg (http://www.condoexpert.sg/) or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information on NV Residences as well as for other new launch condos!

diewohnung
16-12-11, 15:08

yeah, i also just paid 10% for concrete framework for upper stack 18 of blk 87, so total paid 40%.

how about you guys?

sotidy
16-12-11, 23:03
yeah, i also just paid 10% for concrete framework for upper stack 18 of blk 87, so total paid 40%.

how about you guys?

Letter came again today. Total 50% liao!

sotidy
16-12-11, 23:07
Letter came again today. Total 50% liao!

Two more 5% before the TOP's 25% payment.:D

sotidy
16-12-11, 23:08
Sodity, this forum IS our home for any relevant topics related to project, ie. living in the area etc. I myself took up 3 beder in stack 18 in blk 87, initially wanted 2 beder in nearby stack 12 (good view) or 3 beder in stack 33 of blk 93 (away from pool, i know, but ideal for weekend night party in balcony, ECP noise i believe not much). but i'm still happy with what i got, for self stay (maybe 1 room for rental from time to time). looking forward to aqua gym.

i went inside livia as a guest a few weeks back saw ppl already start to move in & renovating, quite feel like home myself there, though u bet it'll be exciting time 1 yr on. the aqua gym there only got the facility (the iron frame of treadmill is there, but no treadmill itself nor meters). i like the narrow pathway surrounding livia to its south, and i think it'll be nice if can link the pathways together with NV one and the other 2 or 3 future ones.

cheers.

I am already looking forward to moving in, regardless of whatever happens. Already have my floorplan mapped out.

jozoo
18-12-11, 21:56
Me too...already start designing and getting the things I need.

Just wondering if we can have the actual measurements of the various parts of our house.

flagship74
18-12-11, 21:59

Just wondering if we can have the actual measurements of the various parts of our house.
so early? for wat?:doh:

sotidy
19-12-11, 11:27

For now, the best you can do is to contact CDL to get a scaled floorplan. But take note that it wouldn't be the actual, since the actual thing is still being built.:D

NV2010
23-12-11, 08:56
Wishing All and Your Loved Ones
a Merry Christmas and
a Very Happy & Fruitful New Year 2012

3C
24-12-11, 11:23
Wishing All and Your Loved Ones
a Merry Christmas and
a Very Happy & Fruitful New Year 2012

WISHING ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO!

Looking at the site, TOP end 2012 seems not impossible.
All blocks almost top. Blk 87 has reached the highest.
Works on the ground has started.

They have started dumping the building equipments for The Palette at site.
CDL is really aggressive. :D
Maybe the next christmas celebration will be at NV. Hooray...!!:scared-1:

sotidy
27-12-11, 00:07
WISHING ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO!

Looking at the site, TOP end 2012 seems not impossible.
All blocks almost top. Blk 87 has reached the highest.
Works on the ground has started.

They have started dumping the building equipments for The Palette at site.
CDL is really aggressive. :D
Maybe the next christmas celebration will be at NV. Hooray...!!:scared-1:

Yup. That's why I say I estimated Q1 2013 although it could also drag to Q2 2013. The glass is tinted black colour. With the curved ledges, it has the glass hotel/concorde hotel/holiday inn atrium hotel type of retro look. LOL

NV2010
28-12-11, 10:43
I went to the site of NV yesterday. I think it is about 50-60% completed. It needs few more months to complete all the windows and painting. properbly begining of 2Q next year. the workers are working overtimes through out the night. I also visited the showroom to check the new launch. To compared the both. NV value has gone up a little but the new ones have improved its layouts. The yard, Living area, kitchen, study room, etc.

NV2010
28-12-11, 12:20
I went to the site of NV yesterday. I think it is about 50-60% completed. It needs few more months to complete all the windows and painting. properbly begining of 2Q next year. the workers are working overtimes through out the night. I also visited the showroom to check the new launch. To compared the both. NV value has gone up a little but the new ones have improved its layouts. The yard, Living area, kitchen, study room, etc.

FYI. NV left 3+study & 4 bedroom. See you next year!

3C
28-12-11, 22:30
Yup. That's why I say I estimated Q1 2013 although it could also drag to Q2 2013. The glass is tinted black colour. With the curved ledges, it has the glass hotel/concorde hotel/holiday inn atrium hotel type of retro look. LOL

Bro,

You are right, very lao jiao. Mmm.. tinted black? is this the norm nowadays? Look like hotel? :confused:
I prefer resort look, hope is not too commercial type:D

sotidy
29-12-11, 11:13
Bro,

You are right, very lao jiao. Mmm.. tinted black? is this the norm nowadays? Look like hotel? :confused:
I prefer resort look, hope is not too commercial type:D

Personally hor...as long as it doesn't block the visible sunlight from coming into the house and yet can help to maintain privacy, I am happy =)

More importantly will be the future neighbours and living environment.

sotidy
02-01-12, 20:55
Personally hor...as long as it doesn't block the visible sunlight from coming into the house and yet can help to maintain privacy, I am happy =)

More importantly will be the future neighbours and living environment.

CDL just updated. 49% completed as of 31st Dec 2011. Estimated TOP Q2 2013 (No change)