PDA

View Full Version : Five Chancery almost completed but slow take up

SBR
27-07-11, 12:27
http://sbr.com.sg/residential-property/exclusive/five-chancerys-selling-price-increases-13-it-nears-completion-in-four

westman
27-07-11, 13:45
http://sbr.com.sg/residential-property/exclusive/five-chancerys-selling-price-increases-13-it-nears-completion-in-four

Bro, can published news here bor?
No self promoting on your SBR leh... kinda of low leh...:mad:

mygeemeel
27-07-11, 14:34
Bro, can published news here bor?
No self promoting on your SBR leh... kinda of low leh...:mad:

Aiyoh, SBR so buay steady. :D

bargain hunter
27-07-11, 16:06
ok leh, i don't mind articles from sbr as long as they are factual.

westman
27-07-11, 18:32
ok leh, i don't mind articles from sbr as long as they are factual.

In general, I don't have a issue with this "SBR" (Could possibly representing SBR.com.sg with angmo editors)..

If you check out "SBR" posts, ZERO contribution but putting in links to direct forumers here to their websites (possibly to increase traffic wor)...

I'm fine if it's "news report" postings with links (cut the trouble to switch to SBR) but not just purely links... Anyway, SBR got $$$ to make their website look "so interesting", why not spend more $$$ into self-advertising in MSM???

To me, it make them look so cheapo with just purely providing a links without telling you what the content is...:tongue3:

bargain hunter
27-07-11, 20:34
ic. if u believe him, he said he is a reader of the sbr website in another thread. ;)

In general, I don't have a issue with this "SBR" (Could possibly representing SBR.com.sg with angmo editors)..

If you check out "SBR" posts, ZERO contribution but putting in links to direct forumers here to their websites (possibly to increase traffic wor)...

I'm fine if it's "news report" postings with links (cut the trouble to switch to SBR) but not just purely links... Anyway, SBR got $$$ to make their website look "so interesting", why not spend more $$$ into self-advertising in MSM???

To me, it make them look so cheapo with just purely providing a links without telling you what the content is...:tongue3:

SBR
01-08-11, 11:41
what keeps you pissed about it? if you're too lazy to click on the links, then don't bother. On my end, just want to save myself as well from copying everything and pasting them in this space. If you want to get the information then exert some efforts in going directly to the source. Don't keep yourself spoon-fed. You're a grown up I supposed. I'm a property analyst, and I post several stories here not only those coming from SBR. I also use different accounts. Apparently, would just like to get your views regarding property issues. I just find it appropriate to give recognition to the source of info by providing their links. If it increases their traffic then so be it. They also deserve credits for exerting efforts to deliver the info to you. You may not have realized it, but I'm sure the journalists have some troubles getting the info just to have them known by you for free and that you maybe able to make sound judgment. Business Times and other media orgs would ask you to pay for subscription just to have the info.