PDA

View Full Version : Large Condos (above 2500 SQF) in Singapore

hk2313
27-07-11, 13:51
Dear All,

as some know from other threads, we are looking to relocate to Singapore within the next 2 - 4 years.

have been looking at a number of available larger condos (as non singaporean and non PR now cant buy landed).

The ones that seem nice to me, and I have read the pros and cons in each thread, are

Sky@Eleven
The Trizon
Peak @ Balmeg

of the new ones under construction possibly D'Leedon , and for "oldtimers" Gallop Gables.

Does anybody else have recommendations ? Would not like to live in Far North or D14, otherwise anything can be considered.

teddybear
27-07-11, 14:02
MarQ @Paterson - 3000 sqft or 6000 sqft sizes good for you? :cheers1:
Paterson Suites - got 2500 sqft.
Ardmore Park - Generally about 3000 sqft.
Wing-On Life - generally 3000 sqft(?)

Above are the general normal sizes, not Penthouses. Luxury condos usually have Penthouses (and junior Penthouses) of size >2500-5000 sqft that you can choose.

Dear All,

as some know from other threads, we are looking to relocate to Singapore within the next 2 - 4 years.

have been looking at a number of available larger condos (as non singaporean and non PR now cant buy landed).

The ones that seem nice to me, and I have read the pros and cons in each thread, are

Sky@Eleven
The Trizon
Peak @ Balmeg

of the new ones under construction possibly D'Leedon , and for "oldtimers" Gallop Gables.

Does anybody else have recommendations ? Would not like to live in Far North or D14, otherwise anything can be considered.

Jadey
27-07-11, 14:08
Dear All,

Sky@Eleven
The Trizon
Peak @ Balmeg

Do you have a budget?

windcar
27-07-11, 14:22
Honolulu Tower - 5000 to 10000 sq feet

masterkey
27-07-11, 15:06
Around Nassim, you can find many condos with >2500sf units. The Claymore is large too.

If you prefer more privacy and the west coast, try The Peak at Pepys Rd - large, relatively cheap, and exclusive! Best kept secret of the west. :)

amk
27-07-11, 15:15
Yong An Park. Huge apartment. Starts at 3xxx sqft. Huge land too.

stalingrad
27-07-11, 15:17
all the landlords recommending their own properties.

amk
27-07-11, 15:23
hk2313 u looked at Thomson Grand rite ? 1km down the road u have large size and far less expensive units:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/998029/for-sale-meadows-peirce

(and staling, dun say I always condemn OCR ok ?)

hk2313
27-07-11, 16:25
SORRY

Forgot...budget as per todays prices is MAX SGD 5 mio, more likely range 3 - 4 .......the rest is a huge stretch

@AMK....yes, I had looked at TG and a Cluster House there, but didnt go ahead for various reasons

bargain hunter
27-07-11, 16:46
for old units:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/4597186/for-sale-palisades

new units can consider interlace?

devilplate
27-07-11, 18:00
Dear All,

Sky@Eleven
The Trizon
Peak @ Balmeg

U noe me wat gg to say rite? Sky11!!

Not vested but hoping to own one in future....cant swallow the px now when i noe i can get it for 1200psf, above 25th flr:(

devilplate
27-07-11, 18:02
for old units:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/4597186/for-sale-palisades

new units can consider interlace?

Yes, interlace goodie too! Get those n-s-e facing with 270 degree view:spliff:

buttercarp
27-07-11, 20:42
U noe me wat gg to say rite? Sky11!!

Not vested but hoping to own one in future....cant swallow the px now when i noe i can get it for 1200psf, above 25th flr:(
Ya tell me about it.
I remembered the time when it was slightly above $1000 psf.
Talk about inertia , did not take the plunge, now just watch and drool.

pupboy
27-07-11, 22:14
Try the north region, like Mimose Park and Nim Garden.

Rgds

hk2313
27-07-11, 22:56
@ devilplate

the problem with sky11 is that i bought in april 2009 at what I think was the lowest price ever there at 850 psf for the 2700 sqf one, but then sold 6 months later....price now 500 psf above where i sold it.......kind of hurts....and makes it hard to buy back....

devilplate
27-07-11, 23:02
@ devilplate

the problem with sky11 is that i bought in april 2009 at what I think was the lowest price ever there at 850 psf for the 2700 sqf one, but then sold 6 months later....price now 500 psf above where i sold it.......kind of hurts....and makes it hard to buy back....
Wah tats vy gd firesale u got there....shd b low flr?

Den u better look elsewhr.....try interlace

sugar
27-07-11, 23:10
Dear All,

Sky@Eleven
The Trizon
Peak @ Balmeg

go for the Peak!!
i have been there a couple of times and its beautiful.
Just 180 units with a lot of land so its very spacious.

The worksmanship is very good too.

though the seaview is not very good but it is still very windy.
its on a slope...good feng shui and unique. not many in singapore.

and its freehold

kingkong1984
27-07-11, 23:19
why go for watermelon? the expansive ones are the cherries.

too big cannot run fast... if u carry only two cherries instead of one watermelon, u sure can run fast.

august
27-07-11, 23:37
reflections at keppel !

azeoprop
27-07-11, 23:54
@ devilplate

omg why sell it!! :scared-3: :doh: :scared-1: Its one of those places where people will stay forever.

proud owner
28-07-11, 08:50
omg why sell it!! :scared-3: :doh: :scared-1: Its one of those places where people will stay forever.

the staffs of SPH are those who sold :doh:

Jadey
28-07-11, 09:33
SORRY

Forgot...budget as per todays prices is MAX SGD 5 mio, more likely range 3 - 4 .......the rest is a huge stretch

@AMK....yes, I had looked at TG and a Cluster House there, but didnt go ahead for various reasons

If I am in your position I will consider Trizon. The environment is very peaceful and quiet in at night. Of course you will also run into the risk of noise for a few years if Ridgewood goes en bloc.

hk2313
28-07-11, 11:31
@ Azeoprop

well, as it was a firesale, the seller sold at a huge loss, which means we paid a rather low downpayment, and with the rise in price, we quadrupled that money in 6 months,,,,,couldnt resist.....also my companies plans regarding Singapore had changed......so I took the profit and ran......