PDA

View Full Version : Sengkang New Launches Coming up soon By Keppel Land. Next to MRT

Pages : [1] 2

District 84483535
01-08-11, 13:04
Hi, friends

Allow me to share with you a great investment opportunity - Yes invest in Condominium property that Next to MRT, where you can lower your risk, get high return profit. Do help me inform your friend and family in Singapore or oversea about this golden opportunity. This is the only New Launches Project in year 2011 that Next to MRT so far.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/andysekphoto/SengKangFlyerandy2.jpg

Tenure of Land
99-year
Development
10 blocks of 15-storey residential development with basement carpark and full condominium facilities
Residential Site Area
Approx. : 190,522.8 sq ft
Total No. of Units
About 620 units consisting of:

1 bedroom - Estimated 450 sq ft
2 bedroom - Estimated 730 - 780 sq ft
2+Study – Estimated 800 - 900 sq ft
3 bedroom – Estimated 1000 - 1100 sq ft
4 bedroom - Estimated 1300 - 1400 sq ft
Penthouse – Estimated 2,100 sq ft - 2,600 sq ft

* Unit sizes are subject to changes

Register Your interest with us - get the E-brochure today and First Priority Preview Invitation.

Contact Andy Sek T. K (CEA Reg R009833J)

who is PropNex Project Elite (Elite Core Team)

Hp 8448 3535

Email:

[email protected] ([email protected])

*** We Believe You will Buy one unit for your lovely family.

thomastansb
01-08-11, 14:00
Why would Sengkang be having high rental yield? If Sengkang is high, then Lavendar is explosively high? CBD is insanely bursting high? HDB is moderately high? Just my thoughts because it is so misleading. I thought CEA ruling states agents can no longer say things like high rental yield? Must have proven figures?

Just my thoughts because unsuspecting buyers will really think can achieve high rental yield like CBD.

Hi, friends

Allow me to share with you a great investment opportunity - Yes invest in Condominium property that Next to MRT, where you can lower your risk, get high return profit. Do help me inform your friend and family in Singapore or oversea about this golden opportunity. This is the only New Launches Project in year 2011 that Next to MRT so far.

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/andysekphoto/SengKangFlyerandy2.jpg

Tenure of Land
99-year
Development
10 blocks of 15-storey residential development with basement carpark and full condominium facilities
Residential Site Area
Approx. : 190,522.8 sq ft
Total No. of Units
About 620 units consisting of:

1 bedroom - Estimated 450 sq ft
2 bedroom - Estimated 730 - 780 sq ft
2+Study – Estimated 800 - 900 sq ft
3 bedroom – Estimated 1000 - 1100 sq ft
4 bedroom - Estimated 1300 - 1400 sq ft
Penthouse – Estimated 2,100 sq ft - 2,600 sq ft

* Unit sizes are subject to changes

Register Your interest with us - get the E-brochure today and First Priority Preview Invitation.

Contact Andy Sek T. K (CEA Reg R009833J)

who is PropNex Project Elite (Elite Core Team)

Hp 8448 3535

Email:

[email protected] ([email protected])

*** We Believe You will Buy one unit for your lovely family.

District 84483535
01-08-11, 14:24
thanks thomas.. my apologies.. will amend it..

Why would Sengkang be having high rental yield? If Sengkang is high, then Lavendar is explosively high? CBD is insanely bursting high? HDB is moderately high? Just my thoughts because it is so misleading. I thought CEA ruling states agents can no longer say things like high rental yield? Must have proven figures?

Just my thoughts because unsuspecting buyers will really think can achieve high rental yield like CBD.

ysyap
01-08-11, 16:15
So what is the asking psf for this project?

linchong84
01-08-11, 23:21
How can this be the only new launch project that is situated beside MRT this year? nin and manhatten both launched this year right?

iwantgizmos
01-08-11, 23:35

hahaha... the bashing has started...

linchong84
01-08-11, 23:38
Actually the bashing is on the ad, not the project.. If the project launches at decent prices, then it will definitely not be bashed..

ClemenceLY
02-08-11, 00:51
Btw there is also another plot of land just between the "Project Site" and MRT rail as seen in the ad, available under gov sale now. It is a little closer to Compasspoint.

Kenshinto80
02-08-11, 05:50
Actually the bashing is on the ad, not the project.. If the project launches at decent prices, then it will definitely not be bashed..

What do you think should be a reasonable pricing for this Seng Kang project? Keppel able to move it at 1000psf?

linchong84
02-08-11, 09:13
What do you think should be a reasonable pricing for this Seng Kang project? Keppel able to move it at 1000psf?

1000psf for 1,2 bedders sure sell out on vvip preview.

1000psf for 3,4 bedders will sell out easily as H2O's price range is 920-1100psf..

Reasonable price for small units is around 1200psf, bigger units around 1050psf..

ysyap
02-08-11, 10:29
1000psf for 1,2 bedders sure sell out on vvip preview.

1000psf for 3,4 bedders will sell out easily as H2O's price range is 920-1100psf..

Reasonable price for small units is around 1200psf, bigger units around 1050psf..Hope against hope, this project should launch at an average of $940 psf. Remember Compass Ht? It has been sitting on a gold mine that cannot appreciate the way other projects across the island have over the years. If its ghost month launch, laggi worse... then cannot have too high psf. Otherwise wait till after the month to launch! ;)

linchong84
02-08-11, 12:08
Hope against hope, this project should launch at an average of $940 psf. Remember Compass Ht? It has been sitting on a gold mine that cannot appreciate the way other projects across the island have over the years. If its ghost month launch, laggi worse... then cannot have too high psf. Otherwise wait till after the month to launch! ;)

H2O's land bid 360psf but CDL sell at 950-1k psf avg..

Now Keppel land bid 503psf, Keppel will sell at 940psf avg? I think hard.. Unless Keppel really so friendly to buyers..

Anyway they not going to launch during ghost month, now they trying to generate interest only.. Somemore Quartz already 900-950psf.. Why will this keppel one with a compasspoint and a sports hub and a general hospital be same value?

ysyap
02-08-11, 13:59
H2O's land bid 360psf but CDL sell at 950-1k psf avg..

Now Keppel land bid 503psf, Keppel will sell at 940psf avg? I think hard.. Unless Keppel really so friendly to buyers..

Anyway they not going to launch during ghost month, now they trying to generate interest only.. Somemore Quartz already 900-950psf.. Why will this keppel one with a compasspoint and a sports hub and a general hospital be same value?I said hope mah... btw, H2O did not launch at 950psf. More like slightly below 900psf. :D

linchong84
02-08-11, 14:15
I said hope mah... btw, H2O did not launch at 950psf. More like slightly below 900psf. :D

Those below 900psf are the lower floor of the lousiest stacks when they launch.. Those normal average stacks mid size units all hover around 950psf while those smaller sizes one .ore than 1k psf.. U can check it out at ura.. No way keppel will launch at such a low price of 940psf avg.. If they do so, the h2o and quartz owners will curse and swear.. anyway when I say average I din consider the ph and ground units.. Not meaningful to count them in..

Kenshinto80
02-08-11, 17:29
Hope against hope, this project should launch at an average of $940 psf. Remember Compass Ht? It has been sitting on a gold mine that cannot appreciate the way other projects across the island have over the years. If its ghost month launch, laggi worse... then cannot have too high psf. Otherwise wait till after the month to launch! ;)

If buy for investments, will it be better to get Compass Heights? Direct access to Compass Point...shiok. Do you think it's hidden potential now realised?

azeoprop
02-08-11, 18:09
If buy for investments, will it be better to get Compass Heights? Direct access to Compass Point...shiok. Do you think it's hidden potential now realised?

Not many people like compass heights because it is just above the bus interchange, not really exclusive like a normal condo. Some say more like staying in shophouses.

:beats-me-man:

rockinsg
02-08-11, 18:12
Those below 900psf are the lower floor of the lousiest stacks when they launch.. Those normal average stacks mid size units all hover around 950psf while those smaller sizes one .ore than 1k psf.. U can check it out at ura.. No way keppel will launch at such a low price of 940psf avg.. If they do so, the h2o and quartz owners will curse and swear.. anyway when I say average I din consider the ph and ground units.. Not meaningful to count them in..

But cannot compare that time with now.. That time buyers queue to get 1 bedder..
Even at ulu locations...NV residences...:doh:
do you see anyone queuing for 1 bedder now?

Time has changed.....even developers are pricing new launches accordingly..for e.g. seastrand ..eu-habitat..

"Adapt or Die"

mantrix
02-08-11, 18:25
Not many people like compass heights because it is just above the bus interchange, not really exclusive like a normal condo. Some say more like staying in shophouses.

I have visited CH before and while it is indeed well located (an escalator takes you straight into the mall) the pool and facilities are ripe for abuse - by virtue of the same proximity factor (strangers can find ways to slip past the guard)

When I was there on a weekday pool was already pretty crowded.

Saw a PH, and guess what - none of them have any views...only views of HDBs :beats-me-man:

linchong84
02-08-11, 18:26
But cannot compare that time with now.. That time buyers queue to get 1 bedder..
Even at ulu locations...NV residences...:doh:
do you see anyone queuing for 1 bedder now?

Time has changed.....even developers are pricing new launches accordingly..for e.g. seastrand ..eu-habitat..

"Adapt or Die"

H2O was launched barely 3-4 mths ago..

Anyway eu habitat and seastrand are not MRT-sites.. So their prices are expected.. i don't think those prices are considered low anyway..

The fact is Keppel got the land at 503psf.. And this is an MRT-site.. As long as they don't go crazy like manhatten pricing, they should be fine..

Kenshinto80
02-08-11, 18:30
I have visited CH before and while it is indeed well located (an escalator takes you straight into the mall) the pool and facilities are ripe for abuse - by virtue of the same proximity factor (strangers can find ways to slip past the guard)

Saw a PH, and guess what - none of them have any views...only views of HDBs :beats-me-man:

Is the swimming pool big in Compass Heights? How strangers managed to slipped in? Thought I saw security guard right outside the glass door guarding the exit/entrance.

ysyap
02-08-11, 19:01

Saw a PH, and guess what - none of them have any views...only views of HDBs :beats-me-man:This new launch caters to primarily HDB upgraders. We cannot expect everyone of them have deep pockets therefore the launch prices cannot be too far from CH. While some people don't like the noisy environment from CH therefore would prefer this new launch, there are those who also like the proximity to amenities and MRT which CH provides therefore both projects will be competing for buyers.

CH is old (> 10 years old) while the new launch needs another 3 to 4 years before TOP so really, each offers different strengths and weaknesses. Hmmm.... Quartz is somewhere inbetween? ... LOL! :o

mantrix
02-08-11, 19:53
Is the swimming pool big in Compass Heights? How strangers managed to slipped in? Thought I saw security guard right outside the glass door guarding the exit/entrance.

not big...not that hard to get past security guard. If you are an owner or tenant you can just bring your friends in or even pass them the extra access cards...they can just play at the pool and wash up there and go back home.

Better than paying a dollar to the public, somemore need to drive :D

linchong84
02-08-11, 20:01
not big...not that hard to get past security guard. If you are an owner or tenant you can just bring your friends in or even pass them the extra access cards...they can just play at the pool and wash up there and go back home.

This is true for all condos.. If you are an owner, you can bring anybody in.. And if the owner pass the access card to friends, then of course the friends can go in too.. Not the fault of the security..

ecimbew
02-08-11, 22:51

Er... Andy, why did you amend it? Defend it lah! You need to back your marketing pitch with facts and figures to support your claims.

District 84483535
04-08-11, 19:36
:) .

Er... Andy, why did you amend it? Defend it lah! You need to back your marketing pitch with facts and figures to support your claims.

propertyinvestor
10-08-11, 11:40

Hard to control outsiders coming into a private condo. My condo even have outsiders coming in to learn swimming at the pool. Guess the swimming instructor might be a resident here.

propertyinvestor
10-08-11, 16:44

Hi Andy,

Any ideas what is the PSF for this project? Also kindly advise the price range for a compact 3 bedder. Thanks.

azeoprop
10-08-11, 21:12
Found this:
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/5524527/for-sale-the-luxurie-by-keppel-land-sengkang-mrt

Site plan and floor plans all here:

http://www.luxurie-condo.com/

Luxurie@Sengkang...:scared-5:

azeoprop
10-08-11, 21:29
2 bedroom stack 30 is the best. :)

kane
10-08-11, 21:29
Found this:
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/5524527/for-sale-the-luxurie-by-keppel-land-sengkang-mrt

The response to this project can be seen as a gauge as to how deep the buyers' pockets are in the face of a 15% correction on the US indices.

kingkong1984
10-08-11, 21:41
Layout pretty ok but 4 bedders at 1100 sqf?..

amk
10-08-11, 21:53
Found this:

Wow 3bd 1055 sqft including balcony, bomb shelter and AC ledge ! This is really small. Developer trying to keep the quantum small and sell at 1100 psf.

hyenergix
10-08-11, 22:17
Wow 3bd 1055 sqft including balcony, bomb shelter and AC ledge ! This is really small. Developer trying to keep the quantum small and sell at 1100 psf.

Seng kang flats r more than 10years old. Time to upgrade next to MRT. Good NS orientation. 2015 TOP (long after slow economic growth next year) plus super low interest rate. Many will grab.

ysyap
11-08-11, 06:46
This is probably one of the better sites to be launched so far this year although its not the best. Sure got initial fuss and take up would be swift initially but like most other projects in recent times, it will slow down after some weeks. Plus the uncertainties in the world economy, it may not achieve 100% sold status very quickly.

chiaberry
11-08-11, 07:10

That's only a little smaller than a new 5-room HDB. I think this devt is targetted to upgraders. Location and layout are above average though. Should be some takers.

I personally think that Sengkang is a pleasant place to live. It doesn't feel as congested as Hougang/Serangoon and there are reasonable (and not so crowded amenities around). There are also a few good schools there.

ysyap
11-08-11, 08:05
That's only a little smaller than a new 5-room HDB. I think this devt is targetted to upgraders. Location and layout are above average though. Should be some takers.

I personally think that Sengkang is a pleasant place to live. It doesn't feel as congested as Hougang/Serangoon and there are reasonable (and not so crowded amenities around). There are also a few good schools there.So will you want to move there? :spliff:

11-08-11, 09:00
I personally think that Sengkang is a pleasant place to live. It doesn't feel as congested as Hougang/Serangoon and there are reasonable (and not so crowded amenities around). There are also a few good schools there.

Wait till all the BTO are completed in say 3 -4 years time, sengkang going to be more congested than Hougang and serangoon and facilites at present will be stretched :scared-1:

chiaberry
11-08-11, 09:29
So will you want to move there? :spliff:

Nope. It's too far up North for me. As you know, I am a happy resident of D20 (Upp Thomson) which is central enough for my work and leisure. Don't want a long journey to drive down to my golf game on Sunday mornings. Need a bit more beauty sleep. :sleep:

ysyap
11-08-11, 09:32
Wait till all the BTO are completed in say 3 -4 years time, sengkang going to be more congested than Hougang and serangoon and facilites at present will be stretched :scared-1:Just check out that stretch of land beside Austville and Boathouse! It will be too congested in 3-4 years! SK will never look the same again! :scared-4:

ysyap
11-08-11, 09:35
Layout pretty ok but 4 bedders at 1100 sqf?..Its a typo error lah.. they merely used the same configuration from 2+study. It should be bigger than the 3 bedders. Don't worry! :o

chiaberry
11-08-11, 09:47
Wait till all the BTO are completed in say 3 -4 years time, sengkang going to be more congested than Hougang and serangoon and facilites at present will be stretched :scared-1:
They will have to build more facilities. I see they are building new school already. Nan Chiau Primary is one of the most heavily oversubscribed schools for the most recent P1 registration.

ysyap
11-08-11, 09:53
They will have to build more facilities. I see they are building new school already. Nan Chiau Primary is one of the most heavily oversubscribed schools for the most recent P1 registration.Agreed! Can do with more good schools! :D

chiaberry
11-08-11, 10:01
Agreed! Can do with more good schools! :D

Yep after all Govt is trying to stem the declining birth rate.

Nan Chiau High School had been given SAP school status recently too. From the P1 registration stats, the Hokkien Huay Kuan schools (Nan Chiau/Tao Nan/Ai Tong/Hong Wen) are in great demand and rank up high for the balloting ratios. hehe it helps to be in that ethnic group as you would qualify for Phase 2B without having to do parent volunteer (if you join the Huay Kuan).

ysyap
11-08-11, 10:23
Waiting for anchor green primary to rise up the tiers! :D So has the HDB flats near Nan Chiau Pri and High appreciated recently? :o

ysyap
11-08-11, 10:29
So when will this project be launched? After 7th month? The website put Aug 2011!

Rosy
11-08-11, 10:37
So when will this project be launched? After 7th month? The website put Aug 2011!

i believe it will depend greatly on the stock market performance

ysyap
11-08-11, 10:55
i believe it will depend greatly on the stock market performanceInteresting to see what the psf will be!

azeoprop
11-08-11, 20:36
Actually travel time to city vs Minton is about the same.

The Luxurie = Sengkang to Clarke Quay = 23mins MRT + 3 mins walk + 4mins wait = 30mins

The Minton = Serangoon to Clarke Quay = 14mins MRT + 12mins walk + 4mins wait = 30mins

http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/transport/trpt_nel_travel.aspx

Ronan Loh
11-08-11, 21:11

Can't find any worse that this at Sengkang!

4 bedder is more functional .

linchong84
11-08-11, 22:01
Actually travel time to city vs Minton is about the same.

The Luxurie = Sengkang to Clarke Quay = 23mins MRT + 3 mins walk + 4mins wait = 30mins

The Minton = Serangoon to Clarke Quay = 14mins MRT + 12mins walk + 4mins wait = 30mins

http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/transport/trpt_nel_travel.aspx

One need to walk, the other no need to walk..

One has a shopping centre right beside it, the other has nothing..

That's the big difference. Convenience of transport and amenities..

District 84483535
11-08-11, 22:36
Hi Andy,

Any ideas what is the PSF for this project? Also kindly advise the price range for a compact 3 bedder. Thanks.

Today meeting with developer..
1bedroom approximately 600K
2bedroom approximately 850K
2bedroom+study approximately 950K
3bedroom approximately 1.1mil
4bedroom and
4bedroom Penthouse I cant remember PM me please..

This project name call The Luxurie..
can I update you guy site plan?
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/andysekphoto/Facedemodify.jpg

iwantgizmos
11-08-11, 22:58
Today meeting with developer..
1bedroom approximately 600K
2bedroom approximately 850K
2bedroom+study approximately 950K
3bedroom approximately 1.1mil
4bedroom and
4bedroom Penthouse I cant remember PM me please..

This project name call The Luxurie..
can I update you guy site plan?

wah... looks tempting... got chance of discount? :)

kingkong1984
11-08-11, 23:07

plus the big mess...

3 worlds...

maisonjai
11-08-11, 23:28
Those aiming for 1bed, only 2 stacks from siteplan. The 2 pools are quite far apart.
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/5600861/for-sale-seng-kang-condo-luxurie-new-launch-

600k / 452 sqft = 1.32k psf :scared-5:

fclim
11-08-11, 23:35

Seng Kang will still be Seng Kang. BTO flats for first timer, maybe. But for upgrade, to move from Serangoon to Seng Kang Condo is a downgrade to me.

maisonjai
11-08-11, 23:59
wah seh, ground floor units 3/4 bedders come with own lap pool. Sengkang Cove siah

District 84483535
12-08-11, 00:26
Those aiming for 1bed, only 2 stacks from siteplan. The 2 pools are quite far apart.
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/5600861/for-sale-seng-kang-condo-luxurie-new-l

600k / 452 sqft = 1.32k psf :scared-5:

:beats-me-man: go for stack no. 04 maybe lower lo.. (personal view ya)
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/andysekphoto/TheLuxuriesiteplanwatermarked.jpg

Kenshinto80
12-08-11, 03:42
Why is it that Condo these days getting smaller? 3 bedroom only 1055sqft? Looks like the selling price will be between 1000psf to 1100psf only. Quantum very affordable. Saw the site plan and it looks congested with 10 blocks erected on 190,000sqft of land. Why not just have 2 blocks and then 36 storey high like those projects in Bishan?

kingkong1984
12-08-11, 06:01
Cause got height restrictions right?

U r getting it, small is beautiful.

Small is expansive...

Like diamonds....

Buy resale or subsale in good location.

New become old after sometime too...a new coat of paint does it.

hyenergix
12-08-11, 06:03
Left some land around the MRT to boost its future price. If I intend to upgrade but still stay in Seng Kang and commute by MRT, then this will be the one. Developer should give more discount during VVIP launch to bring down the price slightly.

kingkong1984
12-08-11, 06:16
wah seh, ground floor units 3/4 bedders come with own lap pool. Sengkang Cove siah

Can be made a pond later.... Beware of chlorine smell at door step whole year round.

ysyap
12-08-11, 06:43
Left some land around the MRT to boost its future price. If I intend to upgrade but still stay in Seng Kang and commute by MRT, then this will be the one. Developer should give more discount during VVIP launch to bring down the price slightly.This project appears to attract quite a pool of upgraders and even investors. Think the response will be positively good. Hmmm... only the psf is slightly on the high side although its near MRT. Then again its very congested also! :eek:

propertyinvestor
12-08-11, 08:15
This project appears to attract quite a pool of upgraders and even investors. Think the response will be positively good. Hmmm... only the psf is slightly on the high side although its near MRT. Then again its very congested also! :eek:

Hi, any idea what is the estimated psf? Thanks.

iwantgizmos
12-08-11, 10:38
Hi, any idea what is the estimated psf? Thanks.
no "Official" cost released by Keppel...
seems the estimated psf/price in this forum are all still rumours....
let's wait and see.... :)

azeoprop
12-08-11, 11:07
but this development will be totally blocked next time.

ysyap
12-08-11, 11:09
Hi, any idea what is the estimated psf? Thanks.Based on preliminary estimates by an agent in the earlier posts.
1bedroom approximately 600K @ 452 sq ft
2bedroom approximately 850K @ 775 sq ft
2bedroom+study approximately 950K @ 883 sq ft
3bedroom approximately 1.1mil @ 1055 sq ft

He can't remember prices for 4 bedders and penthouses!

propertyinvestor
12-08-11, 11:13
Based on preliminary estimates by an agent in the earlier posts.

Thanks. I think these should be the list. But if discount like boathouse, prices will be attractive. Let's see....

devilplate
12-08-11, 11:17
Thanks. I think these should be the list. But if discount like boathouse, prices will be attractive. Let's see....

agts only quote prices after NETT discount lah

ysyap
12-08-11, 13:18
agts only quote prices after NETT discount lahAgreed that agents usually quote discounted prices to attract potential buyers. If its after discount, then the 1 bedder going at $1330 psf may well be asking $1500 psf before discount. Wow! A little too high for sk, isn't it?

maisonjai
12-08-11, 14:07
Can be made a pond later.... Beware of chlorine smell at door step whole year round.

if owner wakes up next morning to find tissues or a floating cotton bud, will he drain off the water & refill :confused:

Would be nice to play remote control boat with kiddo.

propertyinvestor
12-08-11, 14:42
Agreed that agents usually quote discounted prices to attract potential buyers. If its after discount, then the 1 bedder going at $1330 psf may well be asking $1500 psf before discount. Wow! A little too high for sk, isn't it?

I will think actual price may not be released yet. As for the 1 bedder suite that I had just bought (EUHABITAT) agent initial pricing was actually before early bird and loyalty discount. So was higher than my buying price.

12-08-11, 14:59
I will think actual price may not be released yet. As for the 1 bedder suite that I had just bought (EUHABITAT) agent initial pricing was actually before early bird and loyalty discount. So was higher than my buying price.

Actual price not firmed yet as it is probably awaiting finalisation from the number of cheques collected and indication of interest that agents are busy doing now.:rolleyes: But agents will have some sort of indicative pricing anot how can pple indicate interest if have no idea on price. Abit like chicken and the egg which actually comes first :beats-me-man:

linchong84
12-08-11, 23:56
Seng Kang will still be Seng Kang. BTO flats for first timer, maybe. But for upgrade, to move from Serangoon to Seng Kang Condo is a downgrade to me.

It's about practicality. No doubt a condo beside serangoon mrt station will definitely thrash luxuries. But minton's location in serangoon is honestly not very ideal.. aeroprop also say liao public transport takes the same time, but minton needs to walk much longer.. And amenities within such a short walking distance is always welcomed, esp for self stay upgraders..

fclim
13-08-11, 00:40
It's about practicality. No doubt a condo beside serangoon mrt station will definitely thrash luxuries. But minton's location in serangoon is honestly not very ideal.. aeroprop also say liao public transport takes the same time, but minton needs to walk much longer.. And amenities within such a short walking distance is always welcomed, esp for self stay upgraders..

Not really correct to compare Minton with Luxurie although both in D19. But they are really quite far apart and D19 is quite big Luxurie with Boathouse or H2O maybe or Minton with Kovan Residences probably more relevant. Luxurie more for people already living in SengKang or Punggol.

Anyway azeoprop did not compare the travel costs although they may be insignificant. For most who drive, Minton is a better location cause faster to get to town via Upp Serangoon road or CTE, KPE..

Not trying to thrash this project, but I find the roads in SengKang full of traffic lights and junctions. It's a nightmare traveling through these uncoordinated traffic lights. Not sure if anyone has this experience.

linchong84
13-08-11, 00:50
Not really correct to compare Minton with Luxurie although both in D19. But they are really quite far apart and D19 is quite big Luxurie with Boathouse or H2O maybe or Minton with Kovan Residences probably more relevant. Luxurie more for people already living in SengKang or Punggol.

Anyway azeoprop did not compare the travel costs although they may be insignificant. For most who drive, Minton is a better location cause faster to get to town via Upp Serangoon road or CTE, KPE..

Not trying to thrash this project, but I find the roads in SengKang full of traffic lights and junctions. It's a nightmare traveling through these uncoordinated traffic lights. Not sure if anyone has this experience.

for those who drive, i think it's around the same.. KPE is equally accessible to both if you are familiar with the roads there.. i use KPE very often, so i not smoking.. Upper serangoon road is a nightmare road for all drivers.. the access to CTE is around equal too to be honest.. for luxuries, it's buangkok drive down to amk ave 5 exit.. one advantage is luxuries have TPE/SLE exit very near to it..

fclim
13-08-11, 00:58
for those who drive, i think it's around the same.. KPE is equally accessible to both if you are familiar with the roads there.. i use KPE very often, so i not smoking.. Upper serangoon road is a nightmare road for all drivers.. the access to CTE is around equal too to be honest.. for luxuries, it's buangkok drive down to amk ave 5 exit.. one advantage is luxuries have TPE/SLE exit very near to it..

Agree for now. But when SengKang and Punggol fully developed, then :scared-1: Thats why all the ERP gantries already installed. LTA can project future demands. Minton to KPE oso quite convenient, via Lor Ah Soo, Hougang Ave 3 or Upp Paya Lebar Rd.. I use Upp Serangoon Road to city in the morning before 7.30am. Quite smooth all the way to Bugis Junction. ERP only 50cts if after 7.30am. Much better than using CTE.

ysyap
13-08-11, 07:16
Not trying to thrash this project, but I find the roads in SengKang full of traffic lights and junctions. It's a nightmare traveling through these uncoordinated traffic lights. Not sure if anyone has this experience.I do have this horrible experience of stopping every 200 m or so at traffic junctions. Then again I was also very happy when I was driving at Seng Kang during peak hours when all of PIE and CTE are jammed but here I was enjoying a jam-less leisure ride home! :p Its always a trade off!

ysyap
13-08-11, 07:29
Agree for now. But when SengKang and Punggol fully developed, then :scared-1: Thats why all the ERP gantries already installed. LTA can project future demands. Minton to KPE oso quite convenient, via Lor Ah Soo, Hougang Ave 3 or Upp Paya Lebar Rd.. I use Upp Serangoon Road to city in the morning before 7.30am. Quite smooth all the way to Bugis Junction. ERP only 50cts if after 7.30am. Much better than using CTE.Yes never use CTE via AMK ave 1 or braddell when going to city. Govt will squeeze you dry with those 2 legendary ERP gantries! It is even more expensive than the cost of petrol driving that distance! :doh:

ysyap
14-08-11, 21:44
So has this project been launched? Already saw adverts in propertyguru. Think those prices are fictitious or merely estimated? :confused:

cl0ver
14-08-11, 22:27
from one of my agents
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B9EHFUfJfH8yYzM0YTZkNDktMjE5OC00MjUxLWFmZjAtOWM1NjYxNWI2Nzc1&hl=en_US&pli=1

august
14-08-11, 23:10
:beats-me-man: go for stack no. 04 maybe lower lo.. (personal view ya)
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/andysekphoto/TheLuxuriesiteplanwatermarked.jpg

using size of tennis court as a guide, the lap pools are just 2-lane wide...

and the cars in the drawing must be for midgets.

kingkong1984
14-08-11, 23:53
Selling on plans risks.... The model could also be made bigger... Hahaha...

Why dun they combine two into one bigger lap pool? U know I know lah.

It's on a boat, left side right side must have water. Port side and starboard side..

Must clear water out sometimes..if not the boat will sink.

ysyap
15-08-11, 06:28
using size of tennis court as a guide, the lap pools are just 2-lane wide...

and the cars in the drawing must be for midgets.Good observation. The lap pools probably can be 3 lanes but the cars are really for midgets and dwarfs! :o Or the tennis court has been magnified? :p

mygeemeel
15-08-11, 08:48
This looks like China's Forbidden City.

ysyap
15-08-11, 10:02
This looks like China's Forbidden City.The forbidden city is very spacious and open lah.. this one very congested leh! :doh:

mygeemeel
15-08-11, 11:28
The forbidden city is very spacious and open lah.. this one very congested leh! :doh:

This is MM Forbidden City. :D

Developer is smart. Which units sell faster and at a higher price? Those facing swimming pools. So both sides flanked with pools. Those berserk buyers sure buy. For me I'm happy to stay side lined.

ysyap
15-08-11, 11:36
This is MM Forbidden City. :D

Developer is smart. Which units sell faster and at a higher price? Those facing swimming pools. So both sides flanked with pools. Those berserk buyers sure buy. For me I'm happy to stay side lined.Hmmm... give the people narrow 2 pools so can get twice as many stacks having pool facing. Hmmm... next time have 10 different ponds, I mean pools scattered across the development so every stack will have pool view so up the psf for all units! :D

cl0ver
15-08-11, 12:46
Hmmm... give the people narrow 2 pools so can get twice as many stacks having pool facing. Hmmm... next time have 10 different ponds, I mean pools scattered across the development so every stack will have pool view so up the psf for all units! :D

then can sell as fountain view...

ysyap
15-08-11, 20:06
Noticed the showflat crowded this afternoon! Anybody knows if its VVIP preview or just open to stake holders? :spliff:

linchong84
15-08-11, 20:49
Noticed the showflat crowded this afternoon! Anybody knows if its VVIP preview or just open to stake holders? :spliff:

wat are u doing in sengkang on a monday afternoon?

solsys
16-08-11, 09:11
This is interesting.... I didn't know there is an upcoming commercial mall at Fernvale area...... :D

GForce
16-08-11, 09:21
Yes there is a commercial site putting up for tender this Nov, it's in HDB website. Good news to H2o residences buyers! Also Greenwich village coming up soon. There is another plot of land in Fernvale for EC too.

solsys
16-08-11, 09:42
Yes there is a commercial site putting up for tender this Nov, it's in HDB website. Good news to H2o residences buyers! Also Greenwich village coming up soon. There is another plot of land in Fernvale for EC too.

Yippee! My old folks will be happy. :D

solsys
16-08-11, 10:40
My guess is The Luxurie is approx S$1050-S$1200psf.

ysyap
16-08-11, 10:46
wat are u doing in sengkang on a monday afternoon?My wife went to CP this afternoon and told me mah! :D

propertyinvestor
16-08-11, 17:42
My wife went to CP this afternoon and told me mah! :D

Yes, I also saw a group of people inside the show flat when I passed by yesterday late afternoon. Probably the marketing agents.

propertyinvestor
16-08-11, 17:49
Based on preliminary estimates by an agent in the earlier posts.

I think if they can price the 3 bedder around 950k (after discount- if any) then it will be quite ideal. Taking into consideration the close vicinity to compass point. Else it may not be worth to look at if prices around 1.1 mil. IMHO.

linchong84
16-08-11, 20:17
I think if they can price the 3 bedder around 950k (after discount- if any) then it will be quite ideal. Taking into consideration the close vicinity to compass point. Else it may not be worth to look at if prices around 1.1 mil. IMHO.

950k for 3 bedder means 900psf.. Like that they don't make much if any money at all.. Charity?

Those worst facing+lowest floor maybe possible at 9xx psf close to 1kpsf..

propertyinvestor
16-08-11, 20:33
950k for 3 bedder means 900psf.. Like that they don't make much if any money at all.. Charity?

Those worst facing+lowest floor maybe possible at 9xx psf close to 1kpsf..

Hi, do u know how much did keppel land bid for the land? Thanks.

linchong84
16-08-11, 20:36
Hi, do u know how much did keppel land bid for the land? Thanks.

503psf..

construction cost unknown yet.. but they giving marble flooring for living room.. and there are 2 pools.. shouldn't be cheap.. coupled with rising construction costs.. maybe 350psf? still need to add agents commission, marketing, building of showroom, finance loan cost, admin.. 900psf avg they will become charity liao..

linchong84
16-08-11, 20:38
H2O 360psf land bid, homo tiles sold at 950psf avg..

so by right if this is a good benchmark, luxurie 503psf land bid, marble tiles should be 1100-1150psf?

propertyinvestor
16-08-11, 20:41
503psf..

construction cost unknown yet.. but they giving marble flooring for living room.. and there are 2 pools.. shouldn't be cheap.. coupled with rising construction costs.. maybe 350psf? still need to add agents commission, marketing, building of showroom, finance loan cost, admin.. 900psf avg they will become charity liao..

So price won't be good liao. Let see what will be the launch price? If really small 3 bedder at 1.1mil, then I think I will give it a miss. Thanks for the info.

kingkong1984
16-08-11, 20:47
H2O 360psf land bid, homo tiles sold at 950psf avg..

so by right if this is a good benchmark, luxurie 503psf land bid, marble tiles should be 1100-1150psf?

Miltonia 405 psf, homo tiles sold at 880 psf avg.

H20 overpriced or miltonia under priced?

Luxury 503 psf should avg 1k n above right?

linchong84
16-08-11, 20:51
Miltonia 405 psf, homo tiles sold at 880 psf avg.

H20 overpriced or miltonia under priced?

Luxury 503 psf should avg 1k n above right?

According to URA, till date H2O launched 400 units and sold 362.. So market has determined that it is not overpriced hahaha...

i think it is miltonia land bid overpriced :D :D :D

kingkong1984
16-08-11, 21:15
According to URA, till date H2O launched 400 units and sold 362.. So market has determined that it is not overpriced hahaha...

i think it is miltonia land bid overpriced :D :D :D

For buyers..... Heck care land bid, look at selling price lah.

If I can buy condo at 750 psf, one land bid is 500 psf and the other 250 psf, I dun really care. Land bOught at different times is possible.

H20 avg 920 versus miltonia 880.... Not to far apart actually. Finishing should close the gap.

Should be about the same as one is up to 5 stories and the other higher... If use 5 stories to 5 stories and a mix of small units...maybe miltonia is dearer than h20...

linchong84
16-08-11, 21:28
For buyers..... Heck care land bid, look at selling price lah.

If I can buy condo at 750 psf, one land bid is 500 psf and the other 250 psf, I dun really care. Land bOught at different times is possible.

H20 avg 920 versus miltonia 880.... Not to far apart actually. Finishing should close the gap.

Should be about the same as one is up to 5 stories and the other higher... If use 5 stories to 5 stories and a mix of small units...maybe miltonia is dearer than h20...

i not buyer, so i look at miltonia land bid and laugh..

miltonia and h2o concept same and both sell well rather unexpectedly.. market is still good afterall.. the ones that suffered this year are the ones launched beside mrt station due to price haha..

kingkong1984
16-08-11, 21:35
i not buyer, so i look at miltonia land bid and laugh..

miltonia and h2o concept same and both sell well rather unexpectedly.. market is still good afterall.. the ones that suffered this year are the ones launched beside mrt station due to price haha..

Not referring to buyer for these two only lah. Buyer for any project...

750 to 800 psf development should sell very well

800 to 900 psf development should sell well

900 psf to 1000 psf might sell well

1000 psf to 1100 psf try to sell well

1100 to 1200 psf, hard to sell well

Above it harder lah...

It's the entry price?... Buy near new lows wil be alright, Like Canberra residences

rockinsg
19-08-11, 00:42
Bad timing for this one..
Few weeks ago people laugh when say recession coming.. now its coming..
Now people laugh when say singapore job losses coming..wait for few weeks job loss coming..:scared-4:

Bank are already firing people..just wait for real job loss in months time.. then would be real bargain hunting..
Job loss+oversupply coming up.,.. deadly combination for the property market.. 15% correction very likely:eek:

.. don't rush and catch "falling knife"...

ysyap
19-08-11, 06:42
Now people laugh when say singapore job losses coming..wait for few weeks job loss coming..:scared-4:

Bank are already firing people..just wait for real job loss in months time.. then would be real bargain hunting..
Job loss+oversupply coming up.,.. deadly combination for the property market.. 15% correction very likely:eek:

.. don't rush and catch "falling knife"...15% will not happen this year! No need to rush when choosing durian otherwise it might be rotten inside! Slow and steady wins the race! :spliff:

hyenergix
19-08-11, 06:47

Banks usually hire and fire, no big deal. I heard banks are still hiring here though. However my contacts in electronic industry said that their manufacturing outputs are really down. The construction industry is going up. The rest of the industries are okay.

"We are in a golden era". "More good years ahead". :D

devilplate
19-08-11, 08:51
15% will not happen this year! No need to rush when choosing durian otherwise it might be rotten inside! Slow and steady wins the race! :spliff:

slow and steady missed the boat:p

fclim
19-08-11, 12:12

Vote wisely on 27 Aug and you can unlock the reserves!:D

ysyap
19-08-11, 16:47
slow and steady missed the boat:pMissed boat but caught the ship and its not titanic! :D

azeoprop
20-08-11, 04:36
Actually there are many sites next to mrt available for purchase other than this one. Got punggol, got potong pasir, got boon keng, got simei, got bartley, got bedok town park.

So how can they differentiate their products from others? I think the market is getting rather competitive in this gloomy environment. Its becoming a buyer's market now.

kingkong1984
20-08-11, 05:29
With SSD and a sure to happen recession. It will happen! Just when~

bargain hunter
25-08-11, 13:24
heard VVIP Preview is on 26th aug? sms said free gift with purchase. LOL. nobody discuss? :confused:

ysyap
25-08-11, 13:30
heard VVIP Preview is on 26th aug? sms said free gift with purchase. LOL. nobody discuss? :confused:Free fridge/washer/dryer plus estimated price list from my agent. Wonder how the take up will be like! :rolleyes:

hyenergix
25-08-11, 13:31
Free fridge/washer/dryer plus estimated price list from my agent. Wonder how the take up will be like! :rolleyes:

Don't mind share the price list, pls?

ysyap
25-08-11, 15:35
Don't mind share the price list, pls?This is what I received:

1 bedrm: approx $600k
2 bedrm: approx $850k
2+study: approx $950k
3 bedrm: approx $1.1mil
4 bedrm: approx $1.35mil

:cheers1:

25-08-11, 15:49
This is what I received:

Looks priced to sell, can expect a good take-up

District 84483535
25-08-11, 21:56
Don't mind share the price list, pls?
will know tmr morning :)
Preview start at 2pm tmr.

propertyinvestor
26-08-11, 10:28
This is what I received:

Heard from agent the following for a 1 bedder (452sqft)

Price after 10% discount off the list.

Low floor facing pool 599k. (1325psf) Mid floor facing pool 615k (1360psf)
Low floor facing road 548k. (1212psf)

Any takers?

ysyap
26-08-11, 13:44
Heard from agent the following for a 1 bedder (452sqft)

Price after 10% discount off the list.

Low floor facing pool 599k. (1325psf) Mid floor facing pool 615k (1360psf)
Low floor facing road 548k. (1212psf)

Any takers?Never for a family bigger than 2. $550k can get a decent 4 or 5 bedder HDB where whole family can stay comfortably! :D I'd rather go for treasure trove across the big road!

bargain hunter
26-08-11, 15:00
correction, 4 or 5 rm flat not 4 or 5 bedder. hdb got 5 bedder i want i want. :D

Never for a family bigger than 2. $550k can get a decent 4 or 5 bedder HDB where whole family can stay comfortably! :D I'd rather go for treasure trove across the big road!

propertychap
26-08-11, 16:42
Was told by agent 50% sold. At this type of price, is it worth the buy?

hyenergix
26-08-11, 17:18
Really? 50% of total units?

kane
26-08-11, 17:24
50% of launched units or total units in the development.

bargain hunter
26-08-11, 17:56
unlikely to be 50% of total units. if 100 units launched, 50 units sold. hmm, that's still not too bad.

50% of launched units or total units in the development.

azeoprop
26-08-11, 18:15
Just came back. I think around 100 units sold so far. Price for 2 bedroom
#04-31 797k 732sqft
#07-27 828k 775sqft

Ultra tiny bedrooms similar to the scala and hedge park.

Pool facing units easily 50-100k more. :scared-1:

ysyap
26-08-11, 21:48
correction, 4 or 5 rm flat not 4 or 5 bedder. hdb got 5 bedder i want i want. :DYes yes correction. Its 4 or 5 rm flat. And yes HDB used to have 6 bedrooms. My uncle bought 2 adjacent flats and knocked down the dividing wall to make it 6 bedrooms! Amazing but its true and now its no longer allowed, I think! :p

ysyap
26-08-11, 21:50
#04-31 797k 732sqft
#07-27 828k 775sqft

Pool facing units easily 50-100k more. :scared-1:Thx for the pix! Yes feel that its really smallish! However, because of its location, it can sell 100 units on VVIP launch is something neat! I'm just put off by the narrow common area in this project and the super narrow lap pool! :doh:

azeoprop
26-08-11, 22:08
btw, the bedrooms are laminated flooring... :tsk-tsk: though u get a choice of natural marble or agglomerated marble for living and dining.

Anyway it felt very claustrophobic. For the same price you can get a 3 bedroom compact at boathouse.

ysyap
26-08-11, 22:18
btw, the bedrooms are laminated flooring... :tsk-tsk: though u get a choice of natural marble or agglomerated marble for living and dining.

Anyway it felt very claustrophobic. For the same price you can get a 3 bedroom compact at boathouse.

:beats-me-man:Are you referring to a 2bedder luxurie in exchange for a 3bedder compact boathouse?

bargain hunter
27-08-11, 00:10
quite hot leh, 100+ on first day starting from 2pm?

1100psf?!

#04-31 797k 732sqft
#07-27 828k 775sqft

Pool facing units easily 50-100k more. :scared-1:

dtrax
27-08-11, 00:28
howwwwwwwwwwwww? so hotttttt

yjcai
27-08-11, 00:48
howwwww. still got demand. decade of boom. people above 10k beggin gov to let them buy launched ec

ysyap
27-08-11, 06:20
howwwww. still got demand. decade of boom. people above 10k beggin gov to let them buy launched ecThese people who buy luxurie either belong to income bracket above $12k or those who have income below $12k but already own either an EC or HDB. Whatever the case, people are still buying and that is quite :scared-3: . Singaporean buyers have endless pockets! :spliff2:

devilplate
27-08-11, 14:04
Super cmi project....

The siteplan super cramped....i tink nearby hdbs r better spaced out den this...lol

Its really a downgrade for hdb upgradders in terms of size and privacy

Ard 1100psf and agt said its vy cheap bcoz kovan residences oredi hit 13xxpsf....faintzzz:doh:

kingkong1984
27-08-11, 14:09
These people who buy luxurie either belong to income bracket above $12k or those who have income below $12k but already own either an EC or HDB. Whatever the case, people are still buying and that is quite :scared-3: . Singaporean buyers have endless pockets! :spliff2:
Correct.

People buying to sell to foreigners lah

Foreigners buying to sell to foreigners lah

Plus people buying to rent to foreigners lah.

Foreigners welcome.

Regulators
27-08-11, 14:10
Seng kang and punggol how to compare with kovan? Same district number doesn't mean same class :doh:
Super cmi project....

The siteplan super cramped....i tink nearby hdbs r better spaced out den this...lol

Ard 1100psf and agt said its vy cheap bcoz kovan residences oredi hit 13xxpsf....faintzzz:doh:

azeoprop
27-08-11, 15:04
Super cmi project....

Yah loh room so small, so closely spaced blocks and ultra big balcony....if I were to rent I rather rent compass heights or nearby hdb than this.

propertyinvestor
28-08-11, 16:33
Was at the showboat just now. Looking at a ground floor unit (non pool facing).

1690sqft (700+ sqft - patio and small personal swimming pool) price at 1.03mil (611psf).

Think quite a good buy at this psf.
U think worth to invest?

iwantgizmos
28-08-11, 16:58

1690sqft (700+ sqft - patio and small personal swimming pool) price at 1.03mil (611psf).

U think worth to invest?
seems not too bad to me...

azeoprop
28-08-11, 17:28

U think worth to invest?

Just wondering how much extra do you have to pay monthly to maintain your personal swimming pool? :beats-me-man:

GSLJ
28-08-11, 20:49
Was at the showflat today.

The place was packed with many people either viewing or buying. The average psf is around 1050.

1 bedder units around 600k, 2 bedder 800k and 3 bedder one mil.

Heard from agent, launched 180 units already sold above 100 units. Total units for this project around 600+ on 190K land.

Those looking for something special can look at level one units, have your own personal swimming pool!

kane
28-08-11, 20:51
Was at the showflat today.

The place was packed with many people either viewing or buying. The average psf is around 1050.

1 bedder units around 600k, 2 bedder 800k and 3 bedder one mil.

Heard from agent, launched 180 units already sold above 100 units.

Those looking for something special can look at level one units, have your own personal swimming pool!

Sengkang upgraders have deep pockets eh?

GSLJ
28-08-11, 20:55
Sengkang upgraders have deep pockets eh?Also went to the site of Treasure Trove.

Showflat not ready yet, but already many agents stationing around the area to distribute flyers.

Heard launching early September and with lower psf. Guess this will be another hot project! :p

kane
28-08-11, 21:03
Also went to the site of Treasure Trove.

Showflat not ready yet, but already many agents stationing around the area to distribute flyers.

Heard launching early September and with lower psf. Guess this will be another hot project! :p

those agents are hungry for business.

hyenergix
28-08-11, 21:48
Also went to the site of Treasure Trove.

Tot ard 10 sep. Got a pm from agent leh. Price is dependent on how many cheques received. It is going to b another hot project for HDB upgraders.

azeoprop
28-08-11, 22:41
Somehow, a project surrounded by hdb don't feel exclusive leh... :beats-me-man:

GSLJ
29-08-11, 01:25
Tot ard 10 sep. Got a pm from agent leh. Price is dependent on how many cheques received. It is going to b another hot project for HDB upgraders.I was only told early Sept with no fixed date yet. :)

Anyway looking at the good take up with Luxurie, I reckon this project should sell pretty well as the psf should be lower?

GSLJ
29-08-11, 01:26
Somehow, a project surrounded by hdb don't feel exclusive leh... :beats-me-man:Same sentiments. :)

GSLJ
29-08-11, 01:31

U think worth to invest?Was looking at the price list, about only 600+psf!

Definitely a nice unit if for stay, with your own private pool!

Considering the fact that other units are paying around 1050psf, room for capitial appreciation? Not too sure if there's demand for rental in that area though, but plus side is the MRT! :)

Kenshinto80
29-08-11, 04:03
Went down to the Luxurie Showflat. The prices on offer extremely attractive especially for "STARBUY" units being promoted by Keppel...priced below 1000psf (approximately 965psf) for a 3 bedder and quantum less than 1Mil. Ground floor units with swimming pool also priced at incredible rates. Anyway, I am not a fan of groundfloor units....lots of interesting items (if you know what I mean) may end up getting thrown into your PES and swimming pool by "friendly" neighbours staying directly above.

Some says property buying is all about location. This project is just a stone's throw away to Sengkang MRT and Compass Point. If buy for investment, I would think Compass Heights is a better choice given that it is directly above the shopping mall and MRT. This Keppel site would be better for own stay. General feel/impression of this site is good as it is so near to many amenities and quantum of 3 bedrooms unit affordable.

My personal views and thoughts on the good and bad for this project:

Pros:
(1) 622 carparks lots for the 622 units as per agent. Decent allocation for project near MRT. Developers known to actually cut down on carpark lots for sites near MRT due to some special ruling.

(2) Given 2 choices of finishing-warm or light. 2 choices of flooring..either Natural marble or Agglomerated marble. Agent said the latter easier to maintain. My view is both also subject to stains due to porosity of marble but marble finishing does look more classy. Just that may not be practical for families with kids. The kitchen cabinets given are the clash proof type. Also given sliding wardrobes for all bedrooms. Note: Bedroom flooring are laminated.

(3) Washing machine, dryer and refrigerators thrown in.

(4) Excellent location near to MRT and other amenities.

(5) Quantum actually affordable even if priced at 1050psf average.

Cons:
(i) The size of the apartments are very disappointing. 900-1055sqft for a 3 bedroom. Very tiny kitchen. Small size bedrooms big enough only for a single bed. Master bedroom super small also. Living and dinning area decent size. I would think that for own stay, one should be looking at the 4 bedrooms which is only 1300sqft plus. Can turn one bedroom into walk in-wardrobe or study room then.

(ii) The facilities and landscaping failed to impress. 10 blocks of apartments taking up too much space on 190,000 sqft of land. Throw in the family members/tenants for 622 units and everything becomes crowded. Terrasse, H20 Residences and Boathouse Residences offer better value in this aspect.

Summarising, Keppel has created the classic problem of a good mass market project site that is near to amenities and MRT at affordable price quantum but with less than impressive landscaping and miserable living spaces....this confirms that Singapore is going very much Hong Kong style.

hyenergix
29-08-11, 06:54
Went down to the Luxurie Showflat. The prices on offer extremely attractive especially for "STARBUY" units being promoted by Keppel...priced below 1000psf (approximately 965psf) for a 3 bedder and quantum less than 1Mil. Ground floor units with swimming pool also priced at incredible rates. Anyway, I am not a fan of groundfloor units....lots of interesting items (if you know what I mean) may end up getting thrown into your PES and swimming pool by "friendly" neighbours staying directly above.

Some says property buying is all about location. This project is just a stone's throw away to Sengkang MRT and Compass Point. If buy for investment, I would think Compass Heights is a better choice given that it is directly above the shopping mall and MRT. This Keppel site would be better for own stay. General feel/impression of this site is good as it is so near to many amenities and quantum of 3 bedrooms unit affordable.

My personal views and thoughts on the good and bad for this project:

Pros:
(1) 622 carparks lots for the 622 units as per agent. Decent allocation for project near MRT. Developers known to actually cut down on carpark lots for sites near MRT due to some special ruling.

(2) Given 2 choices of finishing-warm or light. 2 choices of flooring..either Natural marble or Agglomerated marble. Agent said the latter easier to maintain. My view is both also subject to stains due to porosity of marble but marble finishing does look more classy. Just that may not be practical for families with kids. The kitchen cabinets given are the clash proof type. Also given sliding wardrobes for all bedrooms. Note: Bedroom flooring are laminated.

(3) Washing machine, dryer and refrigerators thrown in.

(4) Excellent location near to MRT and other amenities.

(5) Quantum actually affordable even if priced at 1050psf average.

Cons:
(i) The size of the apartments are very disappointing. 900-1055sqft for a 3 bedroom. Very tiny kitchen. Small size bedrooms big enough only for a single bed. Master bedroom super small also. Living and dinning area decent size. I would think that for own stay, one should be looking at the 4 bedrooms which is only 1300sqft plus. Can turn one bedroom into walk in-wardrobe or study room then.

(ii) The facilities and landscaping failed to impress. 10 blocks of apartments taking up too much space on 190,000 sqft of land. Throw in the family members/tenants for 622 units and everything becomes crowded. Terrasse, H20 Residences and Boathouse Residences offer better value in this aspect.

Summarising, Keppel has created the classic problem of a good mass market project site that is near to amenities and MRT at affordable price quantum but with less than impressive landscaping and miserable living spaces....this confirms that Singapore is going very much Hong Kong style.

The size looks decent. Small bedrooms are okay as children nowadays have busy school or life of their own outside and seldom stay at home most of the time. Large units are hard to maintain, especially good maid are hard to come by these days and you are prepared to sacrifice your weekend doing housechores. I will pick this over Terrasse, H2O Residences and Boathouse Residences any time. But I'm not into 99LH (yet).

devilplate
29-08-11, 10:43
The size looks decent. Small bedrooms are okay as children nowadays have busy school or life of their own outside and seldom stay at home most of the time. Large units are hard to maintain, especially good maid are hard to come by these days and you are prepared to sacrifice your weekend doing housechores. I will pick this over Terrasse, H2O Residences and Boathouse Residences any time. But I'm not into 99LH (yet).

Its difficult to clean a tiny bedroom den a decent sized one.....

The rooms r simply tooooooo small:doh:

Min size shd at least accomodate a queen size bed....smaller den tat shd be a study room without a wardrobe and not consider as a bedroom!:doh:

So far feo maintained the decent livable size in all their projects....seriously hope they dun go towards mm route:scared-5:

devilplate
29-08-11, 10:57

Min size shd at least accomodate a queen size bed....smaller den tat shd be a study room without a wardrobe and not consider as a bedroom!:doh:

So far feo maintained the decent livable size in all their projects....seriously hope they dun go towards mm route:scared-5:

10xxsqft for a 3bdr is decent size IF the layout is properly and efficiently planned....look at recent feo projects

stalingrad
29-08-11, 11:00

In my condo, I can fit a queen bed together with a single in each room. In the master bedroom, a king and a single will fit in. this is the case although there are bay windows everywhere.

bargain hunter
29-08-11, 11:34
not sure where the developers get their feedback from but only FEO is providing efficient layout. other bigwigs like kepland, CDL, MCL other than master, all cannot fit in queen in other bedrooms for recent launches. :doh:

10xxsqft for a 3bdr is decent size IF the layout is properly and efficiently planned....look at recent feo projects

stalingrad
29-08-11, 11:42
not sure where the developers get their feedback from but only FEO is providing efficient layout. other bigwigs like kepland, CDL, MCL other than master, all cannot fit in queen in other bedrooms for recent launches. :doh:

5 years ago, the standard size for a 3 bedder is 1200-1300 sqf. Now it is now to 1000 sqf. that explains the claustrophobic feel in today's new condos.

fclim
29-08-11, 11:44

I think size does matter especially for upgraders. Imagine moving from a 1,500 sqft exec apt to a 900 sqft condo. It really takes a lot of getting used to. If the show flats already feel small, the actual units will be worse. Showflats have all the ID to give the illusion of space.

bargain hunter
29-08-11, 12:10
that makes hdb flats very comfortable and buying today's condos makes them hdb downgraders. :D

5 years ago, the standard size for a 3 bedder is 1200-1300 sqf. Now it is now to 1000 sqf. that explains the claustrophobic feel in today's new condos.

bargain hunter
29-08-11, 12:12
but if these r not first time home buyers, then they must be hdb "downgraders" who bought the bulk of the 100+ units so far right? they sure don't seem to mind.

I think size does matter especially for upgraders. Imagine moving from a 1,500 sqft exec apt to a 900 sqft condo. It really takes a lot of getting used to. If the show flats already feel small, the actual units will be worse. Showflats have all the ID to give the illusion of space.

fclim
29-08-11, 12:26
but if these r not first time home buyers, then they must be hdb "downgraders" who bought the bulk of the 100+ units so far right? they sure don't seem to mind.

Wait till they get their keys. The situation may not be that apparent now, but come 2014/2015, when most of these units TOP, buyers may be in for a surprise to find that the actual units are much smaller than what they had expected, imagined or seen at the show flats.

kane
29-08-11, 12:31
Maybe their kids are getting married and moving out. Hence they don't need a big house anymore?

bargain hunter
29-08-11, 12:55
i thought this was the case when these 7xx sq ft 2 bedders started appearing as early as 2009 (hundred trees?) but sales since then still took market by storm so i m not so sure anymore. i think many really don't mind hahaha. guess they will still be in a state of initial shock if they had bought blindly.

Wait till they get their keys. The situation may not be that apparent now, but come 2014/2015, when most of these units TOP, buyers may be in for a surprise to find that the actual units are much smaller than what they had expected, imagined or seen at the show flats.

GSLJ
29-08-11, 13:07
Ya, the rooms are pretty small but still decent I guess.

This goes for most new launches to make the units more affordable... :)

But the level one units with either private swimming pool or jacuzzi are nice! :p

kiasuest
29-08-11, 13:50

I was at the showrm on Sat. Looking at crowd, only 100+ units sold?

Agreed that the bedrms r tiny. Overheard a lady commented that the study rm is so small.. And her agent replied "this is bedrm, not study rm"

But to be fair, the bedrm is still functional - can fit in a single bed.

chiaberry
29-08-11, 15:30
Those new launches make my 1100 sq ft 4-room HDB look very spacious indeed. Especially when my unit doesn't have any balconies or air-con ledges or planters.

propertyinvestor
29-08-11, 15:33
Those new launches make my 1100 sq ft 4-room HDB look very spacious indeed. Especially when my unit doesn't have any balconies or air-con ledges or planters.

It also makes my close to 1200 sqft 3 bedder condo looks spacious too. But no choice, psf getting expensive and have to be satisfied with 1000sqft layout in my next purchase.

chiaberry
29-08-11, 15:37
It also makes my close to 1200 sqft 3 bedder condo looks spacious too. But no choice, psf getting expensive and have to be satisfied with 1000sqft layout in my next purchase.

I wouldn't be able to squeeze my family (3 kids) and maid into 1000 sq ft unless the kids have grown up and left home. It appears that families will be shrinking in size in the future.

azeoprop
29-08-11, 15:46

Yah 1000sqft is still ok if there are no planters, bay windows, bomb shelters and balcony. This luxurie 1000sqft comes with ultra huge balcony, thats why bedroom so small. An example of a good layout with 1000sqft is the 3 bedroom compact of boathouse residence.

propertyinvestor
29-08-11, 15:47
I wouldn't be able to squeeze my family (3 kids) and maid into 1000 sq ft unless the kids have grown up and left home. It appears that families will be shrinking in size in the future.

Yes, agree. In my present condo, my two teenage boys still can share a room. Third bedroom we use it for study. New condo nowaday can never squeeze in two beds. I had seen FEO recent projects bed room are quite decent in size. I saw the two bedder at EUHABITAT where the bedroom are good for two beds. But I bought the 1 bedder instead as I have no intention to stay there. (for investment purpose) I am still looking for another 3 bedder in the district 19 but will probably go for a far east project as I have additional loyalty customer discount. Hee hee hee.......

bargain hunter
29-08-11, 15:57
so far, far east/fraser, chip eng seng, sim lian & hoi hup(do they still?), (maybe capitaland if they do launch something) have still launched 3 bedders with the other 2 bedrooms able to fit in 2 single or 1 queen bed each.

it seems the only reason why it is not done is developers may find the excuse that feedback indicates it is not what most pple want but in reality they just want to pack in more balcony AND a/c ledge for more profits.

chiaberry
29-08-11, 16:06
Yah 1000sqft is still ok if there are no planters, bay windows, bomb shelters and balcony. This luxurie 1000sqft comes with ultra huge balcony, thats why bedroom so small. An example of a good layout with 1000sqft is the 3 bedroom compact of boathouse residence.

Yes without the balconies/bay windows/planters, 1100 sq ft can accomodate 3 good size bedrooms (space for 2 beds plus wardrobes, living/dining area which can be separated by a partition, kitchen big enough put a small table and chairs as well as the bomb shelter used as a store room.

amk
29-08-11, 16:39
it seems the only reason ... they just want to pack in more balcony AND a/c ledge for more profits.
actually it's not more profits.... it's because this is the only way they can sell, because upgraders can only afford max 1m plus, despite all these years of economic growth... :( it's reaching a stage where the room size is just ridiculous.

btw OT: today market massively up :) congratulations to you ! (and my crappyland too ha ha)

bargain hunter
29-08-11, 19:12
NOT TRUE. :ashamed1: far east can still do it and so can those other developers i listed above. they do 1000 sq ft 3 bedders but all the bedrooms can still fit in at least a queen bed.

hee, as i was saying, stk mkt short term reversal mah. katek mati.

actually it's not more profits.... it's because this is the only way they can sell, because upgraders can only afford max 1m plus, despite all these years of economic growth... :( it's reaching a stage where the room size is just ridiculous.

btw OT: today market massively up :) congratulations to you ! (and my crappyland too ha ha)

azeoprop
29-08-11, 19:39
Yes, agree. In my present condo, my two teenage boys still can share a room. Third bedroom we use it for study. New condo nowaday can never squeeze in two beds. I had seen FEO recent projects bed room are quite decent in size. I saw the two bedder at EUHABITAT where the bedroom are good for two beds. But I bought the 1 bedder instead as I have no intention to stay there. (for investment purpose) I am still looking for another 3 bedder in the district 19 but will probably go for a far east project as I have additional loyalty customer discount. Hee hee hee.......

U might want to consider the punggol megamall cum condo by Far east/Fraser coming soon. :p
http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Punggol+gets+a+megamall-condo+after+a+%241+billion+bid/

amk
29-08-11, 20:16
NOT TRUE. :ashamed1: far east can still do it and so can those other developers i listed above. they do 1000 sq ft 3 bedders but all the bedrooms can still fit in at least a queen bed.

Which FEO project that is 1000 sqft 3bd and all rms can ft queen size bed ? I vaguely member 8cy's rm is very small too.

azeoprop
29-08-11, 20:20
Which FEO project that is 1000 sqft 3bd and all rms can ft queen size bed ? I vaguely member 8cy's rm is very small too.

http://www.boathouse.sg/download/download-floor-plan-family.pdf

This one?

amk
29-08-11, 20:20
In my condo, I can fit a queen bed together with a single in each room. In the master bedroom, a king and a single will fit in. this is the case although there are bay windows everywhere.

In my condo, I can fit 2 queen beds together with a single bed in the guest room. How is that ;) ?

Look SG is going HK style... Very soon the mass market projects will see room length == length of the bed.

amk
29-08-11, 20:25
http://www.boathouse.sg/download/download-floor-plan-family.pdf

This one?

Thanks ! Wow very impressive ! 1001 3Bd including a balcony ! Must go visit the show flat and see how big the room is. How much is this project selling ?

propertyinvestor
29-08-11, 20:28
U might want to consider the punggol megamall cum condo by Far east/Fraser coming soon. :p
http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Punggol+gets+a+megamall-condo+after+a+%241+billion+bid/

I think it should be the water town project as in the far east website. But think price is going to be very ex due to the mega retail and shopping. Wonder how far will it be to A Treasure trove the upcoming punggol project as it sells at average 880psf.

ysyap
29-08-11, 22:01
Thanks ! Wow very impressive ! 1001 3Bd including a balcony ! Must go visit the show flat and see how big the room is. How much is this project selling ?Asking slightly cheaper than Luxurie but one month back, developer was giving huge discount of up to 15% plus free gifts. Not sure if these discounts still hold today! :D

plan
29-08-11, 22:35
Tradeoff between this boathouse layout and the luxurie one, is bigger rooms but NO HS/Utility room/store at all.

Thanks ! Wow very impressive ! 1001 3Bd including a balcony ! Must go visit the show flat and see how big the room is. How much is this project selling ?

azeoprop
29-08-11, 22:39
Tradeoff between this boathouse layout and the luxurie one, is bigger rooms but NO HS/Utility room/store at all.

Buy an old van and park it in the carpark as ur storeroom. :p

GSLJ
04-09-11, 12:46
From CNA forum-

http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/viewtopic.php?t=460584

On two separate occasions, STOMPer withwings has noticed a terrible stench of sewage in Sengkang, especially around Compass Point. He wonders what could have caused the horrid smell.

He's what the STOMPer observed:

"I stay in Block 261 Sengkang Eastway, just opposite Compass Point.

"On the evening of Sep 20, a really foul odour (like a sewer or manure) could be detected around this area.

"The strongest smell was sensed around the Compass Point shopping mall.

"I hope the authorities can do something about this. The first incidence of this kind of odour was noticed last week ...."

ysyap
04-09-11, 14:58
All the PH in Luxurie sold. Of the 3 stacks of 4 bedders, 2 stacks are about sold out. 1 and 2 bedders also selling fast. Think the 3 bedders are still available. Unfortunately, the rooms are miserable. The 4 bedder showflat junior master is so small that developer removed the wardrobe and replaced with an elevated platform to make the room look big but its really small. All the rooms are laminate flooring! Hmmm... :tsk-tsk:

hyenergix
04-09-11, 17:25
Good sales and buying sentiment. Sep sales figures will shoot up ;)

kingkong1984
04-09-11, 17:33
All the PH in Luxurie sold. Of the 3 stacks of 4 bedders, 2 stacks are about sold out. 1 and 2 bedders also selling fast. Think the 3 bedders are still available. Unfortunately, the rooms are miserable. The 4 bedder showflat junior master is so small that developer removed the wardrobe and replaced with an elevated platform to make the room look big but its really small. All the rooms are laminate flooring! Hmmm... :tsk-tsk:

http://www.myluxurie.sg/

the junior master is so small because it is meant for a single bed only.

they try to make it look big.

District 84483535
06-09-11, 00:50
Below is the link about The Luxurie.

Brisk sales at property projects herald start of September
Average Price 980psf.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_709718.html

phantom_opera
06-09-11, 07:18

Average Price 980psf.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_709718.html

Average 980psf means market already corrected ... then who will buy My Manhattan @ 1200psf? At such small size, I thought they can sell higher.

hyenergix
06-09-11, 07:30
Average 980psf means market already corrected ... then who will buy My Manhattan @ 1200psf? At such small size, I thought they can sell higher.

I think it is still a price setter for SengKang. My Manhattan is in the midst of well developed locality e.g. near CGH, ease of access to PIE and East Coast.

ysyap
06-09-11, 07:32

Average Price 980psf.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_709718.htmlThe article wrote average $980psf is the asking at H2O also. Is it? Thought its slightly lower? The next big thing should be TTT launching either end of the month or next month! :rolleyes:

hyenergix
06-09-11, 07:37
The article wrote average $980psf is the asking at H2O also. Is it? Thought its slightly lower? The next big thing should be TTT launching either end of the month or next month! :rolleyes:

Plus the Bishan condo and others. Get ready for surge in buying interest in Q4 this year. They will make current launches in their vicinity look cheap.

linchong84
06-09-11, 19:16
have to take the word 'average' with a pinch of salt.. they count in all the ground floor and PH units psf to compute the average.. So end up all the normal units psf are higher than the average psf..

kingkong1984
06-09-11, 19:20
have to take the word 'average' with a pinch of salt.. they count in all the ground floor and PH units psf to compute the average.. So end up all the normal units psf are higher than the average psf..

plus cheapest and biggest units.....

average... should have used min and max instead.

linchong84
06-09-11, 19:27
plus cheapest and biggest units.....

average... should have used min and max instead.

i think median psf is the closest representation of the rough gauge of pricing..

ysyap
06-09-11, 21:37
i think median psf is the closest representation of the rough gauge of pricing..They probably did not use median psf. They merely used a simple average. Median takes into account the number of units also. Think they merely looked at 5 tiers of pricing, from 1 bedder, 2 bedders, 3 bedders, 4 bedders and PH and take a psf for each tier and add them up then divide by 5. Median psf will consider how many units in each tier. If majority are 1 bedder, then median psf will be nearer to 1 bedder price. :cheers1:

solsys
06-09-11, 23:49
H20 a better buy.... More space and landscaping plus view.

chiaberry
07-09-11, 00:07
H20 a better buy.... More space and landscaping plus view.

I don't think there are any with good views left unless you go for sub-sale.

kingkong1984
07-09-11, 05:52
I don't think there are any with good views left unless you go for sub-sale.

Pay SSD plus coms plus profit? No way.....

Other plots available in future...

bargain hunter
09-09-11, 02:11
http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_0A21035C4B265DF948257905000E4190/$file/KLL_Sale_of_Property_Units_to_Director.pdf?openelement

deus2122
13-09-11, 22:12
Anyone know how's the response so far for this project? Units sold?

azeoprop
13-09-11, 22:31
Anyone know how's the response so far for this project? Units sold?

I think sales stalled ever since ATT launched last thursday. Many potential customers all ended up buying ATT instead.

Another thing to consider is next time Punggol's population will have grown to at least 3 times and during peak hours the only way for you to get into the train to the city might be for you to take up to Punggol mrt first then go down south.

bargain hunter
15-09-11, 12:59
151 units sold at median price of 1053psf. highest psf hit 1413psf.

ysyap
15-09-11, 13:30
I think sales stalled ever since ATT launched last thursday. Many potential customers all ended up buying ATT instead.

Another thing to consider is next time Punggol's population will have grown to at least 3 times and during peak hours the only way for you to get into the train to the city might be for you to take up to Punggol mrt first then go down south.
:beats-me-man:Move out of Punggol before that happens! Too congested. Must move further north liaoz! :doh:

bargain hunter
19-09-11, 09:29
sales at Keppel Land's The Luxurie stood at 202 units as of 6pm yesterday. Based on the 151 units KepLand sold in the project in August - as stated in Urban Redevelopment Authority's compilation of developers' monthly sales data - KepLand has sold 51 units in The Luxurie so far this month. It has not revised its pricing, which has averaged $980 psf since it began selling the 99-year condo on Aug 26. To date, it has released 250 units in the 622-unit, 99-year leasehold condo for sale.

old_hero
26-09-11, 22:25
sales at Keppel Land's The Luxurie stood at 202 units as of 6pm yesterday. Based on the 151 units KepLand sold in the project in August - as stated in Urban Redevelopment Authority's compilation of developers' monthly sales data - KepLand has sold 51 units in The Luxurie so far this month. It has not revised its pricing, which has averaged $980 psf since it began selling the 99-year condo on Aug 26. To date, it has released 250 units in the 622-unit, 99-year leasehold condo for sale.

This is better development than ATT. Not sure why it did not sell as well ?

old_hero
26-09-11, 22:30
Move out of Punggol before that happens! Too congested. Must move further north liaoz! :doh:

any place further north will be JB !:scared-1:

ecimbew
26-09-11, 22:48
151 units sold at median price of 1053psf. highest psf hit 1413psf.

Wow and what's the size of the highest psf unit?

ecimbew
26-09-11, 22:55
More condos in Seng Kang central.
http://www.propertylaunch.sg/propertynews/wp-content/themes/linoluna/images/slideshows/sengkangplot.jpg

bargain hunter
26-09-11, 23:06
probably the smallest 1 bedder?

Wow and what's the size of the highest psf unit?

bargain hunter
26-09-11, 23:08
the price factor. ATT cheaper.

This is better development than ATT. Not sure why it did not sell as well ?

kane
26-09-11, 23:18
100k less for one further station and a newer mall. it's fairly hard to justify spending that 100k more in all honesty.

toufu
26-09-11, 23:41
and better surrounding, 3 mins walk to waterfront :ashamed1:

azeoprop
26-09-11, 23:51
Yah, if you look at the new hdb bto, all the punggol bto are premium flats while all the sengkang ones are standard flats.

Punggol is being designed by hdb to be more attas than sengkang. Hence this Luxurie seems like a bit out of place.

phantom_opera
27-09-11, 11:40
Punggol is atas lol, no offence to Punggol residents but better move out once your MOP is over, just look at how many empty lands around, investment / rental potential is really really limited .... Pasir Ris is your best example.

victorchoo
27-09-11, 12:32
Punggol is atas lol, no offence to Punggol residents but better move out once your MOP is over, just look at how many empty lands around, investment / rental potential is really really limited .... Pasir Ris is your best example.

i'm considered the pioneer batch in punggol. staying here for 10 yrs liao... and i have got no intention to move... I like punggol alot. maybe becos i drive bah... going to IKEA/Giant is just 10 mins drive, Geylang (via KPE) is 15mins, outshore fishing (Punggol Marina) is 5 mins, Tampines for midnight show is 15mins. Not too bad lah... :spliff:

old_hero
27-09-11, 18:04
the price factor. ATT cheaper.

nothing against ATT, but it is sitting next to hdb plot.
Feels very much like hdb.

old_hero
27-09-11, 18:08
i'm considered the pioneer batch in punggol. staying here for 10 yrs liao... and i have got no intention to move... I like punggol alot. maybe becos i drive bah... going to IKEA/Giant is just 10 mins drive, Geylang (via KPE) is 15mins, outshore fishing (Punggol Marina) is 5 mins, Tampines for midnight show is 15mins. Not too bad lah... :spliff:

with seletar aerospace hub ready in 2018, Sengkang and punggol will be booming.

Can't wait to see more Ang mo renting our places.

ulrich76
27-09-11, 19:16
with seletar aerospace hub ready in 2018, Sengkang and punggol will be booming.

Can't wait to see more Ang mo renting our places.

Seletar aerospace hub is just 5 mins drive from ATT via Punggol Way/Seletar North Link. Huat ahhh!

ysyap
27-09-11, 19:20
For a moment, I thought this is the ATT thread... LOL! :rolleyes:

kane
27-09-11, 22:09
Don't run the risk of overestimating the influence of the aerospace hub.

cl0ver
27-09-11, 23:04

Thats why i will keep my Fernvale HDB cash cow....
got Greenwich V, got Jalan Kayu prata, hope ppl from the hub will be generous with rent....

kane
27-09-11, 23:21
Thats why i will keep my Fernvale HDB cash cow....
got Greenwich V, got Jalan Kayu prata, hope ppl from the hub will be generous with rent....

Aerospace guys paid well? I know petrochem guys are paid well. How much did you pay for Greenwich?

cl0ver
27-09-11, 23:35
i did not buy Greenwich. I'm saying Greenwich V which is the retail is just 200m from my block

kane
27-09-11, 23:42
i did not buy Greenwich. I'm saying Greenwich V which is the retail is just 200m from my block

I see. Hdbs are cash cows regardless of where they are.

old_hero
28-09-11, 08:45

still have hospital coming, more pinoys to rent to

kane
28-09-11, 09:01
still have hospital coming, more pinoys to rent to

Which hospital is this? Those would target HDB flats.

ysyap
28-09-11, 09:28
Do not be surprise at the appeal of HDB flats. Whether pinoys or chinese or indians, when OCR rental is up up up, hdb would be their natural preferred choice. I'm seeing more (much much more) hdb flats rented to foreigners. Not only on MRT trains but in hdb estates too. They congregate at playgrounds to chit chat while their kids play. Its an amazing sight! Such is the consequence of our lovely govt's foreign worker policy. :p

phantom_opera
28-09-11, 10:01
Judging from excitement of non-investors in this forum, I think sentiment has peaked :scared-3: I think I might have under-estimated the correction magnitude for both HDB, rental market and private properties.

devilplate
28-09-11, 10:16
Judging from excitement of non-investors in this forum, I think sentiment has peaked :scared-3: I think I might have under-estimated the correction magnitude for both HDB, rental market and private properties.
Foreign buyers still coming

Developers go all out to woo chinese home buyers

phantom_opera
28-09-11, 10:28
Foreign buyers still coming

Developers go all out to woo chinese home buyers

Looks like most Chinese buyers buy RCR/OCR only, D Leedon cannot sell leh or CAPL does not know how to sell to mainland Chinese? :confused:

bargain hunter
28-09-11, 11:10
i remembered there was a chinese name for d'leedon which was laughed at in this forum? :ashamed1:

Looks like most Chinese buyers buy RCR/OCR only, D Leedon cannot sell leh or CAPL does not know how to sell to mainland Chinese? :confused:

stalingrad
28-09-11, 11:45
i remembered there was a chinese name for d'leedon which was laughed at in this forum? :ashamed1:

oh, I remember it. was it like "stupid shit hole home for morons?"

DC33_2008
28-09-11, 12:25
Should follow FEO strategies.

phantom_opera
28-09-11, 13:13
The sale of 'leftover' Housing Board (HDB) flats - many in popular mature estates - has attracted an overwhelming response, with more than 14,000 potential home-buyers applying for them.

These 2,847 flats, called 'balance flats', are a mix of those left unselected from previous build-to-order (BTO) launches, surplus replacement flats under the Selective En Bloc Redevelopment Scheme, and those bought back by HDB.

And because so many people went for them, a parallel BTO exercise for new flats launched the same day has seen a muted response. Some BTO estates and flat types were even undersubscribed with just one day left to apply.

Applications for both exercises close on Wednesday

=> ha ha, die die must get mature estate HDB even though much more expensive, Punggol/Sengkang not hot at all ... our young ones are rich

august
28-09-11, 13:17
The sale of 'leftover' Housing Board (HDB) flats - many in popular mature estates - has attracted an overwhelming response, with more than 14,000 potential home-buyers applying for them.

These 2,847 flats, called 'balance flats', are a mix of those left unselected from previous build-to-order (BTO) launches, surplus replacement flats under the Selective En Bloc Redevelopment Scheme, and those bought back by HDB.

And because so many people went for them, a parallel BTO exercise for new flats launched the same day has seen a muted response. Some BTO estates and flat types were even undersubscribed with just one day left to apply.

=> ha ha, die die must get mature estate HDB even though much more expensive, Punggol/Sengkang not hot at all ... our young ones are rich

location is everything mah...

devilplate
28-09-11, 13:20

Bcoz every bto exercise is flooded with punggol flats, so naturally ppl will try their luck for mature estate...cannot get den apply punggol bto later lor....hehe

Somemore the resale flats in mature estate worth much more compared to new flats pricing

Kbw shdnt launch balance flats tgt with other bto

kane
28-09-11, 17:30
Shows the hunger for flats in mature estate. But when it comes to private condo, seems like there's no difference of interest in the outskirts.

old_hero
28-09-11, 17:35
Do not be surprise at the appeal of HDB flats. Whether pinoys or chinese or indians, when OCR rental is up up up, hdb would be their natural preferred choice. I'm seeing more (much much more) hdb flats rented to foreigners. Not only on MRT trains but in hdb estates too. They congregate at playgrounds to chit chat while their kids play. Its an amazing sight! Such is the consequence of our lovely govt's foreign worker policy. :p

I'm buying a unit at luxurie and plan to rent out my flat at Sengkang.
Dont under estimate the foreigners these days, in10 years time they will be richer than locals.

Worsty
28-09-11, 18:04
Shows the hunger for flats in mature estate. But when it comes to private condo, seems like there's no difference of interest in the outskirts.

Maybe because they drive? Correlation between owning private and being able to afford a car as well for most cases.

Doesn't explain for all cases but...

kane
28-09-11, 18:46
Maybe because they drive? Correlation between owning private and being able to afford a car as well for most cases.

Doesn't explain for all cases but...

But they have btos that are near mrt in non mature estates right?

kane
02-10-11, 21:16
finally found some time to drop in to their showroom. they use marble flooring to woo their buyers. fairly efficient use of space like what someone here pointed out. if it wasn't for ATT, i think they would have sold quite a number more units. ironically, the best thing of luxurie is that ATT sells out asap. then people will have to slowly trickle across to bridge to sengkang and consider their options there.

the wild card is if the other site near punggol mrt gets a low bid. that'll be real ass luck for Keppel then.

phantom_opera
03-10-11, 10:27
The black marble outside the showflat and entrance floor looks familiar, the show flat is "luxurie" but not the actual units and site plan lol .. I quite like the HP Touch Pad though, nice

ATT showflat is less pretentious, SL standard

ysyap
03-10-11, 10:50
The black marble outside the showflat and entrance floor looks familiar, the show flat is "luxurie" but not the actual units and site plan lol .. I quite like the HP Touch Pad though, nice

ATT showflat is less pretentious, SL standardDidn't notice it... LOL! :tsk-tsk:

kane
03-10-11, 12:09

ATT showflat is less pretentious, SL standard

You even take notice of the flooring outside the showroom? I only start noticing the things when I step into the mock up.

phantom_opera
03-10-11, 13:28
You even take notice of the flooring outside the showroom? I only start noticing the things when I step into the mock up.

Actually the overall design outside of the units are very nice, one of the best in recent OCR projects ... it feels very cosy and luxurious indeed. Agents can easily fall asleep in the dark luxurious relaxing theme :cool:

My Manhattan show flat even featured in magazine, designed by Su Misura, with a custom-made bicycle :doh:

http://sumisura.asia/

Haven't been to Thomson Grand though ...

kane
03-10-11, 18:05
Actually the overall design outside of the units are very nice, one of the best in recent OCR projects ... it feels very cosy and luxurious indeed. Agents can easily fall asleep in the dark luxurious relaxing theme :cool:

My Manhattan show flat even featured in magazine, designed by Su Misura, with a custom-made bicycle :doh:

http://sumisura.asia/

Haven't been to Thomson Grand though ...

You should go to Thomson Grand then. The word is opulent.