PDA

View Full Version : Bishan MRT Condo + mall

mantrix
18-08-11, 10:08
I heard launching around 1300 to 1400 psf - if so will be a better buy than Thomson Grand :D:D:D

And no, I don't think they need a 8million dollar showflat :D

devilplate
18-08-11, 10:11
I heard launching around 1300 to 1400 psf - if so will be a better buy than Thomson Grand :D:D:D

And no, I don't think they need a 8million dollar showflat :D

at this pricing shd b a sell out:spliff:

BUT expect crappy furnishing and fittings by crapland:D

Lovelle
18-08-11, 10:20
u mean they building another mall beside J8 ?

ocoloco79
18-08-11, 10:21
Quite cheap for a place like Bishan! 99lh or freehold?

anne29
18-08-11, 11:17
Any idea when is it launching?

ysyap
18-08-11, 11:25

And no, I don't think they need a 8million dollar showflat :DIf buy now at 1.4k psf, when TOP in 2014 and economy kana hit big time by the euro and US default and enters into a new low, then cannot sell therefore unless its for self stay and a super long term investment, better don't touch this project! :D

devilplate
18-08-11, 11:28
If buy now at 1.4k psf, when TOP in 2014 and economy kana hit big time by the euro and US default and enters into a new low, then cannot sell therefore unless its for self stay and a super long term investment, better don't touch this project! :D

if based on this reasoning, all new launches and resale MUST BE AVOIDED:tongue3:

ysyap
18-08-11, 11:32
if based on this reasoning, all new launches and resale MUST BE AVOIDED:tongue3:Correction. All new launches and resale which are priced at the highest end of the market prices (i.e projects which are selling at record psf for these different districts) must be avoid unless its for own stay or long term investments! :cheers1:

rattydrama
18-08-11, 11:54
Correction. All new launches and resale which are priced at the highest end of the market prices (i.e projects which are selling at record psf for these different districts) must be avoid unless its for own stay or long term investments! :cheers1:

by this reasoning, simply cannot touch anything now! :-)

howgozit
18-08-11, 11:55
Quite cheap for a place like Bishan! 99lh or freehold?

I think it is 99LH

chiaberry
18-08-11, 12:45
Please bear in mind that Bishan 8 condo which is directly opposite Bishan MRT did not appreciate much for many many years after it was launched.

ysyap
18-08-11, 12:46
by this reasoning, simply cannot touch anything now! :-)Can lah... Take Thomson G for example, this is setting the record in that area so better don't touch but can go for Gardens at Bishan instead. :o. If Bishan new launch at $1400psf ave which is the new record in this area, then think twice before touching but can go for Clovers' resale instead! :cheers1:

flagship74
18-08-11, 12:48
I think it is 99LH

Based on the PSF, should be FH:beats-me-man:

adrianmtsg
18-08-11, 15:23
Still got new listing near MRT that are freedhold?

cl0ver
18-08-11, 18:37

based on 2008 pricing??
you must be out of touched!

mantrix
18-08-11, 21:43
It's 99LH. If it's FH then will be priced at 1600psf above (!!)

And they will be revamping Junction 8 as well so the concept will be similar to Compass Heights (where you have an escalator connected directly to the mall - how cool)

I agree if it's 1300psf sure sell out :cool:

amk
18-08-11, 21:49
It's 99LH. If it's FH then will be priced at 1600psf above (!!)

And they will be revamping Junction 8 as well so the concept will be similar to Compass Heights (where you have an escalator connected directly to the mall - how cool)

I agree if it's 1300psf sure sell out :cool:

U know all these (psf, mall plan, etc) for a fact ? U work for CAPL residential ? I thought nothing is finalized.

rockinsg
19-08-11, 00:34
at this pricing shd b a sell out:spliff:

BUT expect crappy furnishing and fittings by crapland:D

Crapland facing cash crunch? why selling at low price?
People buying crapland stock will be pissed :doh:

rockinsg
19-08-11, 00:36
U know all these (psf, mall plan, etc) for a fact ? U work for CAPL residential ? I thought nothing is finalized.
haha..you worried abt your crapland .. haha.. let them atleast breakeven..who know if recession might need to sell at loss :D

edpheng
19-08-11, 08:52
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. Just curious to check is this the same project that Capland engaged the renowned achitect who designed MBS?

I thought this project is a stand-alone development with 2 high rise blocks?

mantrix
19-08-11, 09:42
haha..you worried abt your crapland .. haha.. let them atleast breakeven..who know if recession might need to sell at loss :D

LOL he's quite agitated by my guesses :D

Wild Falcon
19-08-11, 11:42
Bishan no such thing as freehold lah. It's all HDB land. Anyway, there is no mall. I think cannot compare to Thomson Grand leh. Because Thomson Grand will say its a private residential zone and feels more upmarket but Bishan is all HDB flats and lower income area - different "feel". Haha.

taggy
19-08-11, 16:18
I think cannot compare to Thomson Grand leh. Because Thomson Grand will say its a private residential zone and feels more upmarket but Bishan is all HDB flats and lower income area - different "feel". Haha.

er... but this one got mrt leh... not attractive enuff ah

ysyap
19-08-11, 16:58
Bishan no such thing as freehold lah. It's all HDB land. Anyway, there is no mall. I think cannot compare to Thomson Grand leh. Because Thomson Grand will say its a private residential zone and feels more upmarket but Bishan is all HDB flats and lower income area - different "feel". Haha.By your definition, Miltonia with golf course view is very upmarket with little HDB around? Bishan has always been quite promising and commanding in housing prices. Its MRT is probably one of the better stations coz its an interchange connecting NS and Circle line. Still not good enough? :p

flagship74
19-08-11, 17:29
Bishan Mrt station is very noisy at night wan! :scared-5:

kingkong1984
19-08-11, 17:35
By your definition, Miltonia with golf course view is very upmarket with little HDB around? Bishan has always been quite promising and commanding in housing prices. Its MRT is probably one of the better stations coz its an interchange connecting NS and Circle line. Still not good enough? :p

Bishan very good.. just entry price must be good. Dun be another Bishan 8.

Miltonia very near to HDB actually, just across the noisy street, plenty coming up and more to come.

New plot beside coming up right?

Buy the studio there... very good for rental.

kingkong1984
20-08-11, 07:20
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/Bishan%20Street%2014%20-%20Main/$file/Bishan+St+14.pdf

New plot looks attractive but it is reserved site.

Reserved for record breaking high bid again?

Developer sure grab but will its reserved price be met?

ysyap
25-08-11, 07:54
Bishan very good.. just entry price must be good. Dun be another Bishan 8.

Miltonia very near to HDB actually, just across the noisy street, plenty coming up and more to come.

New plot beside coming up right?

Buy the studio there... very good for rental.You are referring to Junction 8, not Bishan 8, right?

Anyway, if to choose between Miltonia and Luxurie, I'll opt for the latter. Also one beside Hougang MRT coming up too. What about the Bartley MRT one? There are simply too many projects beside MRT being released that Miltonia doesn't appeal as much for investment anymore! :p

azeoprop
25-08-11, 08:06
You are referring to Junction 8, not Bishan 8, right?

Anyway, if to choose between Miltonia and Luxurie, I'll opt for the latter. Also one beside Hougang MRT coming up too. What about the Bartley MRT one? There are simply too many projects beside MRT being released that Miltonia doesn't appeal as much for investment anymore! :p

So to be able to stand out, must be interchange MRT station + shopping mall. Bishan MRT and serangoon MRT comes to mind. :p

Best is interchange MRT + shopping mall + reservoir + golf + city view, all at below 1k psf... Haa haa. :p

ysyap
25-08-11, 08:11
So to be able to stand out, must be interchange MRT station + shopping mall. Bishan MRT and serangoon MRT comes to mind. :p

Best is interchange MRT + shopping mall + reservoir + golf + city view, all at below 1k psf... Haa haa. :pWake up Azeoprop, wake up! You are drifting too far into lala land! Wake up! :sleep:

devilplate
25-08-11, 09:18
Wake up Azeoprop, wake up! You are drifting too far into lala land! Wake up! :sleep:
Y not....carribean fits the bill and mabe got Chance to get at 1kpsf is sti drop below 2k and stay below it for more den 2yrs and unemployment rate shoot up to 10%:scared-1:

Nvr say nvr:scared-1:

azeoprop
25-08-11, 09:38
Y not....carribean fits the bill and mabe got Chance to get at 1kpsf is sti drop below 2k and stay below it for more den 2yrs and unemployment rate shoot up to 10%:scared-1:

Nvr say nvr:scared-1:

sti 1k, unemployment rate 20%, sg in political turmoil, Republic of Aljunied declared together with paya lebar airport taken over. UN peacekeepers stationed in potong pasir. Suicide bombings are weekly event in CCR areas.

:scared-3:

Lovelle
25-08-11, 10:04
sti 1k, unemployment rate 20%, sg in political turmoil, Republic of Aljunied declared together with paya lebar airport taken over. UN peacekeepers stationed in potong pasir. Suicide bombings are weekly event in CCR areas.

8%unemployment is already big deal.

mantrix
25-08-11, 10:09

Like this no point to buy props in SG liao...JB safer bet :D