PDA

View Full Version : Best Job....Condo manager...

radha08
19-08-11, 04:37
Sometime i see my condo manager damm shiok cho bo lan...every month earn 3 to 4k....this type job can work long long....:cool:

devilplate
19-08-11, 08:46
Sometime i see my condo manager damm shiok cho bo lan...every month earn 3 to 4k....this type job can work long long....:cool:

lol.....wait till u see he goto handle terror residents/tenants

iwantgizmos
19-08-11, 11:15
this post might cause condo manager to have pay-cut...

xebay11
19-08-11, 13:42
this post might cause condo manager to have pay-cut...

Good life on the job, but very low pay.

Regulators
19-08-11, 13:53
this kind of job only lazy people will do.

land118
19-08-11, 14:06
condo mgr better NOT stay in same condo; if not kena 24 hour duty....his team of foreign talent maintenance crew will be bugging him...and resident know will go his unit and knock on him..:D

But seriously, this type of job not for everyone...., for me will be bored to death...., any compliants on his mobile, he just divert the compliant to his sub-contractor to deal with it most of the time...

radha08
19-08-11, 16:48
most of time i see him smoking at clubhse....:cool: nd talking kok with people....:cool:

ysyap
19-08-11, 16:51
most of time i see him smoking at clubhse....:cool: nd talking kok with people....:cool:Older condos will have more problems so he'll be busier. I suspect your condo is pretty new? My previous condo's manager is a busy man, half the time not in office but not coz he's smoking and taking with others but out attending to complaints, etc... :scared-3:

Regulators
19-08-11, 17:19
Really busy or pretending to be busy? Some people kang hoo so good until you think they do much when they only wayanging. My condo's manager always pretending he got loads of work piled up when residents find him but I once caught him tcss on the phone with his friend during work
Older condos will have more problems so he'll be busier. I suspect your condo is pretty new? My previous condo's manager is a busy man, half the time not in office but not coz he's smoking and taking with others but out attending to complaints, etc... :scared-3:

radha08
19-08-11, 23:43
Really busy or pretending to be busy? Some people kang hoo so good until you think they do much when they only wayanging. My condo's manager always pretending he got loads of work piled up when residents find him but I once caught him tcss on the phone with his friend during work

exactly like mine...:cool:

land118
20-08-11, 00:12
exactly like mine...:cool:Most graduated from the same TCSS & Wayang school...:doh:

azeoprop
20-08-11, 04:49
what is their pay like? maybe can become one after retire. :p

ysyap
20-08-11, 06:31
Really busy or pretending to be busy? Some people kang hoo so good until you think they do much when they only wayanging. My condo's manager always pretending he got loads of work piled up when residents find him but I once caught him tcss on the phone with his friend during workWell if his kang hoo so good I also got nothing to say. Majiam like army take cover. Golden rule no 1. You want to do anything also can, just don't get caught! LOL! Take cover when necessary! :D

radha08
20-08-11, 08:55
what is their pay like? maybe can become one after retire. :p

3k plus:cool: