PDA

View Full Version : Advise on this condo

sean tan
20-08-11, 08:47
Hi, i'm looking at aston mansion @ Lorong 42. With the river upcoming, walking dist to mrt, & paya lebar business hub, is it a good location for both stay and long time investment?

kingkong1984
20-08-11, 08:54
Hi, i'm looking at aston mansion @ Lorong 42. With the river upcoming, walking dist to mrt, & paya lebar business hub, is it a good location for both stay and long time investment?

U should have mentioned Geylang...

How come river upcoming? Flooding?

First time heard about river upcoming.

:beats-me-man:

sean tan
20-08-11, 09:33
U should have mentioned Geylang...

How come river upcoming? Flooding?

First time heard about river upcoming.

:beats-me-man:

According to Encarta dictionary

Upcoming = forthcoming
river - "about to happen or coming soon"
Not flood - " about to happen or coming soon"

radha08
20-08-11, 10:19
hope u know what u getting into when buying into district G...:scared-1:

zzz1
20-08-11, 16:44

Depend on what you want. Good foods, great nigh life for chongster. For family ...'hmm...it just to close for comfort .

Geylang OKT
21-08-11, 08:10

It's 99LH. Many china tenants and mistresses :D :D :D

Hmm.... gotch MRT meh? easily a 15 minute brisk walk if you consider it "walking distance" :scared-3: :scared-3: :scared-3:

cmchong77
21-08-11, 12:48
It's 99LH. Many china tenants and mistresses :D :D :D

Hmm.... gotch MRT meh? easily a 15 minute brisk walk if you consider it "walking distance" :scared-3: :scared-3: :scared-3:

Lor 42 is the last lorong nearest to guillermard/paya lebar Rd junction. There is a new circle line entrance just beside the singtel exchange building. Though the underground walk to the east-west line is quite a distance. This one even got tennis court ... but 99yrs.

radha08
26-08-11, 00:25
Lor 42 is the last lorong nearest to guillermard/paya lebar Rd junction. There is a new circle line entrance just beside the singtel exchange building. Though the underground walk to the east-west line is quite a distance. This one even got tennis court ... but 99yrs.

yeah but it still is a geylang lorong no matter what u say...:scared-1:

Geylang OKT
26-08-11, 07:04
Buy condo in these locations, your wife no need worry you pester her every night for bonking sessions! :D :D :D

kingkong1984
27-08-11, 10:21
LH properties must not be near to any FH properties. Within walking distance to it will not be good unless it is cheaper by quite a lot..

dingding
08-11-11, 17:19
waterina more decent...and nicer...just not full condo...
and prices are at the peak right now...

House
29-04-12, 23:59
geylang has potential. BUT ;

1) you must be willing to hold for at least 10-15yrs

2) if you plan to rent, your tenants' pool are usually from _______. Prepare to overhaul your entire unit at end of lease.

cmchong77
30-04-12, 15:32
geylang has potential. BUT ;

1) you must be willing to hold for at least 10-15yrs

2) if you plan to rent, your tenants' pool are usually from _______. Prepare to overhaul your entire unit at end of lease.

My previous tenant who rented my place was a nice Malaysian family- the husband works in the CBD and the wife took care of the home and kids. They kept my place in tiptop condition over 4 years, and for that I am grateful. I still keep their "stray" letters in case they come to collect. I asked them why they choose to live in Geylang - due to the convenience of the MRT and buses to the CBD, he only needed to drive during weekends to bring the family around.

dingding
24-02-13, 15:23
good if u can get it a good price...and it's not that near mrt yah...lorong 37, 39 nearer...and freehold somemore...