PDA

View Full Version : China vs Singapore (World Cup tonite LIVE)

westman
02-09-11, 09:43
Ehough of property and PE.... let talk soccer!

Tonight China vs Singapore (World Cup tonite LIVE), who'll win?
My guess: China 2 Singapore 0 (HT China 1 Singapore 0)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Regulators
02-09-11, 09:56
China 3 Singapore 1

terence
02-09-11, 10:19
i hope we can at least draw China to have any chance of qualifying...
0-0
or 1-1

devilplate
02-09-11, 10:42
hope dun kena thrashed....:o

Party
02-09-11, 11:10
Will be humble by china final score
China 8-2 s'pore

westman
02-09-11, 11:13
China 8-2 s'pore

:scared-1: are you watching tennis game instead of soccer game izzit? :D :D :D

land118
02-09-11, 11:25
Will be good if we can come away with a draw and hope of one of our 2 Chinese imports score and shut the F out of their new coach...:D

land118
02-09-11, 11:38
Copyright 2011 Singapore Press Holdings Limited
All Rights Reserved

The Straits Times Singapore
September 2, 2011 Friday
SPORTS
499 words
Camacho's tall talk;
China's new coach dismisses Singapore as a one-dimensional side
Lee Min Kok
KUNMING: Are the Lions a one-dimensional side who rely on route-one football'
China coach Jose Antonio Camacho seems to think so, judging from the confidence the Spaniard displayed on the eve of his side's 2014 World Cup qualifying third-round opener against Singapore.
Addressing a room packed with over 200 reporters and photographers at the Tuodong Sports Centre yesterday, the 56-year-old said: 'Singapore have only one tactic - pump the ball up to their No.9 (veteran striker Aleksandar Duric).
'I believe my defenders can deal with his threat.'
Half an hour later, it was Lions coach Raddy Avramovic's turn to face the media scrum, and the Serb did not take too kindly to his rival's comments.
'If Camacho thinks that tactic will work, great,' retorted Avramovic. 'But I think his time as China coach is too short to properly judge how we play.'
However, the 61-year-old is wary of the attacking threat that the 69th-ranked Chinese pose to his 129th-ranked side, who are missing key players Hariss Harun, Ismail Yunos and Fazrul Nawaz.
'This China team have been together for the past three years and know each other well,' he explained.
'From the last time we played them in 2007, they have retained almost 90 per cent of their players.'
Nevertheless, Avramovic has vowed not to focus on defence, adding: 'China and Singapore are good sides which like to play attacking football, so I'm expecting an open game.'
Both teams were involved in high-scoring games in the previous qualifying round last month. China thrashed minnows Laos 13-3 on aggregate, while Singapore beat neighbours Malaysia 6-4.
Media interest in how Camacho fares on his maiden outing as China's coach was at an all-time high yesterday, with the communication problems that have plagued the Spaniard over the past week apparent during the press conference.
The Spaniard was heavily reliant on a translator as he could not speak Mandarin or English.
And, despite taking over the post barely two week ago, he had to field questions over the team's notorious tendency to choke in crucial competitions.
He said: 'I don't agree that we fall at the crucial hurdles. It is a very big challenge for us and we need time to improve, but I believe the outcome will be very good.'
Since appearing at the 2002 World Cup Finals, China have flattered to deceive on the world stage.
It was left to newly-appointed China captain Li Weifeng, who accompanied his coach yesterday, to send out a strong message.
Said Li, 32: 'I think actions speak louder than words. We aim to show the fans what we are made off on Friday.'
[email protected]
COACHES' VIEWS
'Singapore have only one tactic - pump the ball up to their No. 9 (Aleksandar Duric). I believe my defenders can deal with his threat.'
Jose Antonio Camacho, China coach
'If Camacho thinks that tactic will work, great. But I think his time as China coach is too short to properly judge how we play.'
RADDY AVRAMOVIC, Singapore coach

land118
02-09-11, 11:45
Bloody arrogant Camacho, PRC coach...hope our boys rise to the occasion and make him eat his words....go Lions GO!:cheers6:

Rysk
02-09-11, 12:54
China 8-2 s'pore

Actually China is not a strong team..
If S'pore lose more than 2 goal.. is not that China is good.. but S'pore is lousy!!
But I hope to see a win or at least a draw.. worst case not lose more than 1 goal

devilplate
02-09-11, 13:16
Actually China is not a strong team..
If S'pore lose more than 2 goal.. is not that China is good.. but S'pore is lousy!!
But I hope to see a win or at least a draw.. worst case not lose more than 1 goal

china considered vy strong for SG liao la

china ever appear in WC leh....Sg?? lol

land118
02-09-11, 14:57
Checkout
http://www.asianbookie.com/

China give 2 ball, take PRC, win 1.80

Normally these bookies have done their homework...., our Lions have all the odds stag against them, foreign land, high altitude in Kunming...,many players missed their Hari Raya..., if can get a draw, really deserve a pat of all their backs..

westman
02-09-11, 18:00

If C players dun't kelong (Note: Corruption in C is very rampant), sure win, else anything can happens.... :scared-5:

land118
02-09-11, 20:35
GOAL, 1-0 to our Lions in the 33min...,brilliant....Duric, Qiuli combine brilliantly to setup Duric, composure and unselfish of him....:D

land118
02-09-11, 20:37
OLE OLE OLE...the Chinese crowd is stunned and silent......

land118
02-09-11, 20:43
Our Lions soaking up the pressure...hope we can go in half time maintaining our 1-0 lead, will be a real boast...GO LIONS GO!!!:D

land118
02-09-11, 20:45
Chinese coach, Camacho, getting frustrated with his players, waving agitatedly, our Lions so far proving him wrong....., OLE OLE:D

land118
02-09-11, 20:48
Solid, half time, PRC 0 Lions 1. Disciplined performance from our boys....OLE OLE OLE!!!!:cheers1: :spliff: :cheers6:

westman
02-09-11, 20:54
OMG!!!! Half time at 0:1 in favor to SG!
Lion! Endure for another 45 minutes!

land118
02-09-11, 20:58
OMG!!!! Half time at 0:1 in favor to SG!
Lion! Endure for another 45 minutes!
Ya, unbelievable...., was a composed disciplined performance by our boys....! Superb..., hope PRC foreign coach F their players jialat jialat make the Chinese players demoralize becos that Camacho talk duck language, PRC chicken players can't understand..., hahah:D

land118
02-09-11, 21:02
http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/news/newsid=1492232.html

Camacho named new China coach
(AFP) Sunday 14 August 2011
Print Email my friend Share
Former Real Madrid and Spain manager Jose Antonio Camacho has been appointed as the new head coach of China PR, as the Asian nation sets its sights on qualifying for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™.

The 56-year-old replaces Gao Hongbo and will be tasked with improving China's performance on the world stage.

Camacho coached Spain's national team between 1998 and 2002, leading them to the quarter-finals of the 2000 European Championships and the 2002 FIFA World Cup.

land118
02-09-11, 21:03
Here we go 2nd half......, hope history in the making...for us! Play your hearts out, Lions!!!! OLE OLE OLE:D

land118
02-09-11, 21:04
Let off for our Lions, PRC striker header beat out keeper but hit the upright....:D

land118
02-09-11, 21:12
Our goalie Izwan freak sprained ankle, substitute by Lionel Lewis...

land118
02-09-11, 21:14
Shit...kelong...referee give penalty to PRC, damn. Lionel Lewis miss a punch hit the PRC striker...whose header gone wide., hope PRC miss penalty

land118
02-09-11, 21:16
Save...Lionel Lewis...superb!!!! ole ole ole!!!!penLty save....

land118
02-09-11, 21:17
Wow, heart stopping...from the rebound PRC striker shockingly hit the ball on the ground and miraculously bounced over our cross bar with an empty net....after Lewis stopped the initial penalty..could this be our Day?:D

land118
02-09-11, 21:19
Our Lions hanging on.....

land118
02-09-11, 21:22
Previous best result between our Lions vs China:

"2009

12 August: Singapore held the Chinese national team to a 1-1 draw in a special National Day Challenge but lost 4-3 in the penalty shootout. "

land118
02-09-11, 21:23
We are really riding our luck now, ken a bombarded by PRC...playing too deep in defence...., really depend on luck now...

Regulators
02-09-11, 21:24
So china how many goals already? I love my country but I must say our s league players really kanna sai

land118
02-09-11, 21:25
Wow, referee really KELONG, give another penalty....shit!!!!

land118
02-09-11, 21:26
Botak nag mo referee...shameful
!!!!

land118
02-09-11, 21:27
KNN....PRC score thru penalty...

land118
02-09-11, 21:28
F...our Duric hacked down by PRC in their penalty box, referee turn a blind eye!!! Really 12 PRC ( plus referee ) against our Lions

land118
02-09-11, 21:29
Amazing, referee send off our Lions coach to the stands!!!WTF

land118
02-09-11, 21:30
Shit...PRC scored...2-1....damn!

land118
02-09-11, 21:33
Need a miracle now for our Lions..., need to call on the spirit of our ex coach, Uncle Choo...

land118
02-09-11, 21:37
REFEREE Kayu, really 1st half and 2nd half totally side PRC..give them 2 penalties and deny 1 for our Lions...., Super KELONG man!!!!

land118
02-09-11, 21:42
Just saw this in another forum, PRC request for special referee...KELONG obviously!!!!
http://kallangroar.com/singapore-national-football-team/5593-fwcq-2-sep-china-vs-singapore-18.html

Nabeh, the CFA must be run by a bunch of boh chee people. !st gain unfair advanteg by choosing high altitude, next change referee. Hope the referee is a Lebanese of Iranian ancestry.

Originally Posted by iansee
CFA actually ask AFC not to assign Iran referee and since a Lebandon referee is incharge of the match, the press is rejoice... wtf... just cos u dont win matches against yr opponent whenever the referee is Iranian, u come out with stupid request... and stupid request got stupid approval cos the Head is a china man...

China Probable Line Up
G: Yang Zhi 杨智(Beijing Guo'An)
LD:Sun Xiang 孙祥、(Guangzhou Evergrande)
CD: Lee Wei Feng 李玮锋、(Tianjin Teda, Duric played against him when he turns out for Samsung Suwon)
CD: Du Wei 杜威、(Hangzhou Nabel Greentown)
RD: Liu Jian Ye 刘建业;(Jiangsu Sainty)
DMC: Zhao Xu Ri 赵旭日, (Shaanxi Renhe Commercial Chanba)
DMC: Zheng Zhi 郑智(Guangzhou Evergrande)
LM: Yu Hai 于海(Shaanxi Renhe Commercial Chanba)
RM: Qu Bo 曲波(Shaanxi Renhe Commercial Chanba)
AMC: Chen Tao 陈涛(Tianjin Teda)
F: Yan Xu 杨旭 (Liaoning Whowin)

land118
02-09-11, 21:53
Tu LAN, we are ROBBED!!!! Bloody REFEREE KELONG...sian...watching our Lions always...bad for health....

Final score PRC 2 Lions 1

westman
02-09-11, 21:59
Tu LAN, we are ROBBED!!!! Bloody REFEREE KELONG...sian...watching our Lions always...bad for health....

Final score PRC 2 Lions 1
KNNBCCB:simmering:

Regulators
02-09-11, 22:02
2-1 not that bad liao, I expected 3-1. :D

howgozit
02-09-11, 22:18
Referee confirmed kelong.

But then Lions last 30mins also like "punc-cheh" like that.

Cannot hold possesion of the ball for long. And when in the China half of the field, the attempts at the goal were also very feeble, the China goalkeeper hardly broke a sweat.

... next round with Iraq, war-torn country, play football also have to watch out for landmine or suicide bombers. Haizzz..... hope we can do better.

DC33_2008
02-09-11, 22:29
Where is the referee from? Looks like from middle east.
Referee confirmed kelong.

But then Lions last 30mins also like "punc-cheh" like that.

Cannot hold possesion of the ball for long. And when in the China half of the field, the attempts at the goal were also very feeble, the China goalkeeper hardly broke a sweat.

... next round with Iraq, war-torn country, play football also have to watch out for landmine or suicide bombers. Haizzz..... hope we can do better.

howgozit
02-09-11, 22:41

He is Lebanese

DC33_2008
02-09-11, 22:42
Might be well fed by the chinese with Quanxi.
He is Lebanese

howgozit
02-09-11, 22:50
I think the Lions started the delay tactics a little too early around the 60+ or so minutes into game, maybe happy with the 1 goal lead.

You can see even the ball boys were trying to cut time for the China team, throwing the ball in as soon as one gets out. But when China was leading the ball picking standard dropped.

Aiyah.... haha I sianz until also blame the ball boys.

Regulators
02-09-11, 22:51
Sekali al qaeda suicide bomber disguised as referee :scared-3:

mantrix
02-09-11, 22:54
that ref and our no. 23 slow-reaction-time defender cost us the game...

howgozit
02-09-11, 22:54
Might be well fed by the chinese with Quanxi.

We still have another round with China in Jalan Besar. Must revive the Kallang Roar.

Maybe Tan Cheng Bock will be there with his little guitar. (or is that a ukelele)

ysyap
02-09-11, 23:09
REFEREE Kayu, really 1st half and 2nd half totally side PRC..give them 2 penalties and deny 1 for our Lions...., Super KELONG man!!!!Relax! When they come to Singapore, Singapore will get 3 penalties and they will have 2 red cards! Its all part of the plan! :D

ysyap
02-09-11, 23:11
We still have another round with China in Jalan Besar. Must revive the Kallang Roar.

Maybe Tan Cheng Bock will be there with his little guitar. (or is that a ukelele)Dr Tan CB will change to China citizenship and be their goalkeeper to help S'pore. LOL!

Rysk
02-09-11, 23:21

China is consider bottom when comes to WC level.. SG lucky to qualify into WC qualifier.. so they are consider just above us.. but not much lah!!
That's why my early prediction worst case lose by 1 goal is correct loh...

ysyap
02-09-11, 23:36
China is consider bottom when comes to WC level.. SG lucky to qualify into WC qualifier.. so they are consider just above us.. but not much lah!!
That's why my early prediction worst case lose by 1 goal is correct loh...If they needed that light tap on the shoulder to win a penalty and then be denied a penalty to the opponents minutes later after the mistimed tackle in the penalty box to win Singapore, they probably are on same level as Singapore, not considered just above us! :p

land118
03-09-11, 00:13
Take note these 4 jokers from the KELONG squad, now enjoying PRC holepitality$

"Fourth Official:*** ALI HASAN EBRAHIM ABDULNABI

Group A*** CHINA P.R. vs SINGAPORE***

Referee:*** ANDRE EL HADDAD :tongue3: :tongue3: :simmering:
Assistant Referee 1:*** ZIAD EL MHAJER
Assistant Referee 2:*** HADI EL KASSAR
Fourth Official:*** ALI SABBAGH"

http://www.the-afc.com/en/news-centre/inside-afc/676-afc-news/36207-2014-fwcq-third-round-match-officials-

land118
03-09-11, 00:21
full time score: china 1 - singapore 1 - lanjiao referee 1

Andre El Haddad, bloody give him a rating of 1...., if got negative, I also hiok Liao!
http://www.football-lineups.com/referee/2085/
:simmering:

land118
03-09-11, 00:24
Remember this FACE:

http://worldreferee.com/site/copy.php?linkID=1954&linkType=referee&contextType=bio

land118
03-09-11, 00:42
KNNBCCB:simmering:
Bro, support u, KNNBCCBx2 !!:simmering: :simmering:

Rysk
03-09-11, 08:26
F...our Duric hacked down by PRC in their penalty box, referee turn a blind eye!!! Really 12 PRC ( plus referee ) against our Lions
That one is clear to be a penalty.. the botak referee is confirmed KELONG, no wonder our coach was damn tulan at that moment. The referee later act blur by showing yellow card to a few PRC player trying to prove that he is not KELONG loh

land118
03-09-11, 08:52
http://www.tnp.sg/content/china-vs-singapore-kunming

Singapore vs China: What a farce!

September 2, 2011 - 9:38pm
By:*
David Lee

PHOTOS: Choo Chwee Hua/TNP, Xinhua, Reuters

Singapore was 22 minutes from a historic 1-0 win over China.

Then, referee Lebanon referee Andre El Haddad changed it all, pointing to the same spot for the second time in 12 minutes.

Whereas there was some cause for a spot-kick after substitute goalkeeper Lionel Lewis obstructed Chen Tao in the 57th minute, there appeared to be no reason at all for the second penalty that was awarded in the 67th minute.

Lionel, who stood tall to deny Qu Bo for the first penalty, was unable to stop the latter's replacement Zheng Zhi from finding the corner of the net despite diving the right direction.

"We were definitely robbed," said the 28-year-old Home United goalkeeper after the match.

More in The New Paper on Saturday (Sep 3).

land118
03-09-11, 08:57
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3386412&page=3

The official china vs Singapore referee kelong thread

land118
03-09-11, 09:08
Lions next match, tues against Iraq at Jalan Besar..., surprisingly Jordan upset them on their own turf...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/952109/wc:-australia-see-off-thailand,-south-korea-thrash-lebanon?cc=4716

In the other Group A game, Jordan recorded a 2-0 away win over Iraq with goals either side of the half-time whistle. Hasan Mahmoud got the first in the 43rd minute and Abdullah Allah Deeb made it two in the 47th minute.

ysyap
03-09-11, 14:36
That one is clear to be a penalty.. the botak referee is confirmed KELONG, no wonder our coach was damn tulan at that moment. The referee later act blur by showing yellow card to a few PRC player trying to prove that he is not KELONG lohWe won't get him on the return leg so still got chance to win. They will come and play in our stadium, under the humid conditions, they will bua tahan then don't know what hit them kana trashed by the lions! :cheers1:

howgozit
03-09-11, 17:24
China reaction to the draw...

在中国队的3个对手中,新加坡队实力最弱,在以往双方的交战纪录中,中国队无一败绩。但正是这支外界认为中 国队必须全取6分的球队,恰恰是中国队最该提防的“冷枪”——在以往的赛事中,中国男足“阴沟里翻船”的例 子并不少见,而在刚刚结束的世界杯预选赛资格赛中,面对“鱼腩”老挝队,中国队还被打进3个球

Translation: Singapore is the weakest opponent in the Group and there is a need for the China Team to get the maximum 6 points.. However, the team need to be on their toes as they have history of not meeting expectation like against Laos recently which they conceded 3 goals..

伊拉克队则是中国队在小组赛中的最强对手。这支2007年亚洲杯赛的冠军球队,虽然近年来阵容不整、实力 下滑,但其球员身体强壮,快速灵活,具有极强的冲击力。中伊双方以往的交战记录,均是5胜2平 5负打成平手

Translation: Iraq is their strongest opponent in the Group. However, Iraq, the 2007 Asian Cup winner is not as good as they are then... Notwithstanding this, their players are strong, fast and agile... the records btw China and Iraq is 5 wins 2 draws 5 lose

howgozit
03-09-11, 17:34
Btw, just for info there is an online petition to get the matches to be played at the Marina floating platform instead of Jalan Besar Stadium.

I think capacity wise it is 25,000 in Marina vs 6000 in JBS. One of the problems is that organisers feel that there won't be enough spectators to fill the capacity so quite an overkill. Another problem(a bigger one IMHO) is that it may not meet FIFA specifications.

I think it is an excellent venue, playing against the backdrop of downtown Singapore. To make the city really come alive, we need to inject sports into the heart of Singapore, not just F1 which caters just to the well heeled. Football is really a down to earth sport.

What do you guys think?

land118
03-09-11, 21:40
Btw, just for info there is an online petition to get the matches to be played at the Marina floating platform instead of Jalan Besar Stadium.

I think capacity wise it is 25,000 in Marina vs 6000 in JBS. One of the problems is that organisers feel that there won't be enough spectators to fill the capacity so quite an overkill. Another problem(a bigger one IMHO) is that it may not meet FIFA specifications.

What do you guys think?
Good idea, but too late for tues game. Like what u say, wonder if it the field meet FIFA standard....I believe need to be FIFA endorsed 1st..but S'pore FA shld look into this...

ysyap
04-09-11, 07:56

I think it is an excellent venue, playing against the backdrop of downtown Singapore. To make the city really come alive, we need to inject sports into the heart of Singapore, not just F1 which caters just to the well heeled. Football is really a down to earth sport.

What do you guys think?You will need lots of balls ready. Many balls will be catapulted into the waters and speed boats will be required to retrieve them. :doh: Not practical lah! :o

Rysk
04-09-11, 11:39
Bloody arrogant Camacho, PRC coach...hope our boys rise to the occasion and make him eat his words....go Lions GO!:cheers6:

That yaya Camacho was panic thinking he will lose his job when SIN scored the 1st goal...
When they finally won, he yaya for what!! Actually is the KELONG BOTAK referree help them to win the match!!:tongue3:

ysyap
04-09-11, 12:04
Even the Chinese media was critical of the referee! :doh: They just stop short of commenting on the two awarded penalties and the one not awarded to Singapore. :tsk-tsk:

Rysk
04-09-11, 12:39
I would say.. is obvious that the KELONG Botak Referee had setup to let China win the match..
Otherwise the fair score shld be: SIN-2 CHINA-1 or SIN-1 CHINA-1

ysyap
04-09-11, 15:07
I would say.. is obvious that the KELONG Botak Referee had setup to let China win the match..
Otherwise the fair score shld be: SIN-2 CHINA-1 or SIN-1 CHINA-1Should paste that referee's picture at all checkpoints, airports and seaports as person not welcome on our shores. Must detain once spotted. :p

land118
04-09-11, 17:16
Should paste that referee's picture at all checkpoints, airports and seaports as person not welcome on our shores. Must detain once spotted. :p
Dispel him or Detain under ISA, becos this person may cause chaos and riots if he step into our shores..., and we cannot guarantee his safety...:D

howgozit
04-09-11, 21:47
You will need lots of balls ready. Many balls will be catapulted into the waters and speed boats will be required to retrieve them. :doh: Not practical lah! :o

Haha.. yah lah quite impractical but would be nice if can wouldn't it?

Uniquely Singapore mah....

ysyap
04-09-11, 21:58
Haha.. yah lah quite impractical but would be nice if can wouldn't it?

Uniquely Singapore mah....Our Jalan Bersah is quite a joke. How many can squeeze in to watch artificial turf? Why can't play at bigger stadiums like Bishan or Jurong? Really don't understand! If can allow more audience, Singaporeans will show the world what Kallang wave really is! :hell-hath-no-fury: