PDA

View Full Version : Property Analyst VS Financial Analyst??

radha08
16-09-11, 11:12
Who is WORSE....i think they also got their own exclusive Forum to talk KOK sing song....one say up one say down one say buy one say sell.....BUNCH of @#$%^&:doh: :doh: :doh:

ADVICE:Best to believe yourself and bros in the forum we are the guys on the streets who know what is really happennin....:D :D :D

devilplate
16-09-11, 11:14
Who is WORSE....i think they also got their own exclusive Forum to talk KOK sing song....one say up one say down one say buy one say sell.....BUNCH of @#$%^&:doh: :doh: :doh:

ADVICE:Best to believe yourself and bros in the forum we are the guys on the streets who know what is really happennin....:D :D :D

any of them will say their sector is 2nd to none for investment:D

DC33_2008
16-09-11, 11:16
It takes effort to find good deal but will have a great sense of satisfaction when close the deal :D .

Antz621
16-09-11, 11:17

Both are ANALyst. Does it really matters who is the real McCoy?? :D

radha08
16-09-11, 11:19
any of them will say their sector is 2nd to none for investment:D

ya but what to do...they will always be around lying...so best to take it with a pinch of salt...i listen to them so many time kena burn in share mkt..nabiez...now hate them...so when they talk kok about property i also skeptical...forum got better analyst...:D :D :D