PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to request the developer not to install certain fittings?

Akira Fudou
21-09-11, 11:45
Im wondering do developer entertain our request even after we have purchase the unit? Im thinking of asking them not to do flooring.

devilplate
21-09-11, 11:48
Im wondering do developer entertain our request even after we have purchase the unit? Im thinking of asking them not to do flooring.

u can only try.....

ask ur lawyer to put up a request to developer's lawyer and take it from there:2cents:

iwantgizmos
21-09-11, 11:48
i think they will be more than happy... they can save cost, by giving you bare flooring.... try calling them to enquire further....

devilplate
21-09-11, 11:49
i think they will be more than happy... they can save cost, by giving you bare flooring.... try calling them to enquire further....

not neccessary, if i am the developer i cant be bothered.....lots of hassle u noe.....wat if i promised u liao but den my contractors cork up and still lay the tiles?

Laguna
21-09-11, 15:29
It depends on the status of completion
Most of the developers will agree to the request if not major
request via lawyer