PDA

View Full Version : Will you invest in MU IPO?

westman
21-09-11, 18:06
Am a MU fan but I will not. :tongue3:

Anyone?

Regulators
21-09-11, 19:01
MU is a debt ridden club that is taking the public as suckers to raise more money so they can pay themselves fatter salaries at the end of the day. Only an idiot would want to buy an MU stock.

westman
22-09-11, 09:25
MU is a debt ridden club that is taking the public as suckers to raise more money so they can pay themselves fatter salaries at the end of the day. Only an idiot would want to buy an MU stock.

Seem like IPO will be delay or eventually abort with so many negative opinions....:gun4:

land118
22-09-11, 10:32
Seem like IPO will be delay or eventually abort with so many negative opinions....:gun4: As I am not a ManU fan, I will not, but I did asked my very good buddy, who is a die-hard ManU fan, and collect many souveniors of ManU and asked him if he would buy even if the IPO prospectus is not good. My buddy say, he will buy no matter what, at least just 1 lot to keep as souvenior, treat it as one of the many collectables of the club he loved dearly. I do believe many of the DieHards will share my buddy's sentiment. Even lose money, just buy 1 lot and keep as collectables..

Regulators
22-09-11, 11:52
MU knows they have lots of die hard fans, so they are solely depending on this bunch of bodohs to continue to keep their excessively paid managers' and players' bank accounts fat fat :doh: :doh:
As I am not a ManU fan, I will not, but I did asked my very good buddy, who is a die-hard ManU fan, and collect many souveniors of ManU and asked him if he would buy even if the IPO prospectus is not good. My buddy say, he will buy no matter what, at least just 1 lot to keep as souvenior, treat it as one of the many collectables of the club he loved dearly. I do believe many of the DieHards will share my buddy's sentiment. Even lose money, just buy 1 lot and keep as collectables..

land118
22-09-11, 12:45
MU knows they have lots of die hard fans, so they are solely depending on this bunch of bodohs to continue to keep their excessively paid managers' and players' bank accounts fat fat :doh: :doh:Ya, all the top football clubs in the world, Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Inter, Liverpool, Bayern Munich..all have diehard/bodohs..., basically giving charity...

hopeful
22-09-11, 13:12
As I am not a ManU fan, I will not, but I did asked my very good buddy, who is a die-hard ManU fan, and collect many souveniors of ManU and asked him if he would buy even if the IPO prospectus is not good. My buddy say, he will buy no matter what, at least just 1 lot to keep as souvenior, treat it as one of the many collectables of the club he loved dearly. I do believe many of the DieHards will share my buddy's sentiment. Even lose money, just buy 1 lot and keep as collectables..

actually how to be collectible? Can he ask for actual share certificate instead of CDP account?

land118
22-09-11, 14:34
actually how to be collectible? Can he ask for actual share certificate instead of CDP account?Only keep the CDP notification that he got 1 lot..., maybe frame up, and qtrly see that MU inside the CDP updates.., feel shiok and can proudly shout " I am part owner of MU" :D

Regulators
22-09-11, 18:21
Sekali after ipo, use the money to fatten players' salaries, go on ridiculous spending spree to buy players, lose the euro cup back to square one and come to us with rights issue again, really kns
Ya, all the top football clubs in the world, Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Inter, Liverpool, Bayern Munich..all have diehard/bodohs..., basically giving charity...

land118
22-09-11, 22:39
Sekali after ipo, use the money to fatten players' salaries, go on ridiculous spending spree to buy players, lose the euro cup back to square one and come to us with rights issue again, really kns
Ya, also the day Fergie is no more with club, share price will suffer a plunge...

ysyap
23-09-11, 06:31
MU enemy. Of course not! :D

radha08
25-10-11, 18:06
6-1 of course not....:doh:

Regulators
25-10-11, 18:40
Buy their ipo and make the players, coach, manager and boss millions richer? No way :doh:

land118
25-10-11, 21:02
Over my dead body, never. But my friends who are diehards ManU fans will buy blindly and one of them say he will never sell as what he consider part of a must-have list of collectibles..:D