PDA

View Full Version : Formula 1.....whos going....

radha08
23-09-11, 10:57
me me me.....:D:D:D

devilplate
23-09-11, 10:58
me me me.....:D:D:D

can watch live telecast at any of the CC.....

but its nice to hear the engine roar and burning smell of the tyre;)

radha08
23-09-11, 11:22

small investment $38...go there look c and smell....:D....nvr go before but melike fast car and like to drive fast....so must go and see the real thing....:)

iwantgizmos
23-09-11, 11:35
i'm going !!! hot cars, hot girls, hot weather.... be prepared....

Worsty
23-09-11, 11:40
The bass have been thumping since i entered my office.... Shall catch some of the action over at my office...

radha08
23-09-11, 12:17
i'm going !!! hot cars, hot girls, hot weather.... be prepared....

stand by water and umbrella....:)

land118
23-09-11, 12:26
stand by water and umbrella....:)ear-plugs.., if dun have can buy along the way inside..., and Bino if u have

bargain hunter
23-09-11, 12:32
i've been going on alternate years. this year not going.

walkabout is indeed siong. :)

stand by water and umbrella....:)

land118
23-09-11, 12:35
For those who are going, some pointers/tips for better experience:

http://www.mynewsdesk.com/sg/pressroom/singapore-gp/pressrelease/view/20-tips-to-make-the-most-out-of-the-2011-formula-1-singtel-singapore-grand-prix-682402

http://www.singaporegp.sg/media/15_tips.php

1. LG LIVE FAN ZONE AT PADANG Watch the headlining performances up close at the LG Live Fan Zone located at the front of the LG Live @ 2010 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX (Padang, Zone 4). Limited wristbands available on a first come, first served basis each day at the stage entrance for access into the LG Live Fan Zone.

2. STAGE AND PERFORMANCE AREA CAPACITY Stages and performance areas have limited capacity and are accessed on a first come, first served basis. Due to potential overcrowding and for crowd safety, organisers will restrict or cut off access once any performance area has reached its full capacity.

3. ACCESS PASS TO MALE REVUE CHIPPENDALES Go early and grab an access pass to the male revue Chippendales' "Ultimate Girls Night Out" performance at The Chippendales Stage, Zone 1. Only 300 passes available per show on a first come, first served basis. Passes will be given out at The Chippendales Stage from gate opening, limited to 4 per person.

4. 3D STREET PAINTINGBe amazed by a 3D street painting by top chalk artiste Tracy Lee Stum in Zone 1 and watch firsthand the creation of another chalk masterpiece in Zone 4.

5. FOOD & BEVERAGEExplore, indulge and discover over 30 wine and dine outfits, beer taps and Margarita bars across the Marina Bay Street Circuit. Come prepared as most accept cash payment only.

6. MERCHANDISEShop for official F1 team and Singapore Grand Prix merchandise available at all gates and F1 village.

7. SUPPORT RACES Support races by Formula BMW Pacific and Porsche Carrera Cup Asia start from 3:30pm daily.

8. LIVE RADIO BROADCAST Tune in to live commentary of the track action on radio frequency 103.9FM, only available within the circuit park.

9. TRACK OPENS AFTER FINAL RACE Allow for plenty of time when leaving the circuit park or when walking between zones. Due to the number of spectators, you may experience congestion along the walking paths. After the final race on Sunday, the track will be open to the public allowing you to go from Zone 1 to the Padang, Zone 4 to catch all the live entertainment within 15 minutes!

10. TICKETS Approach any of our ticketing booths as indicated on the map, if you have ticketing problems or have lost your pass within the circuit park. If you are lost or need medical assistance, please approach any of our ground staff or look out for the security or first-aid booths indicated on the map.

11. COMPLIMENTARY RIDES ON SINGAPORE FLYER Complimentary rides on the Singapore Flyer for Zone 1 and 2 ticketholders. The 30-min capsule ride provides spectacular views of the Marina Bay Street Circuit and Pit Building, 165m above the track.

12. FREE STANDING BLEACHERS Free standing bleachers are located throughout the circuit for Premier Walkabout and Zone 4 walkabout patrons for great race views. Please refer to map for locations.

13. EXITING AND RE-ENTERING THE CIRCUIT PARK All ticketholders are able to exit the circuit park at any time. However, ticketholders will need to go through the security screening and checks prior to re-entering the gated areas.

14. LAST TRAIN AT 1:00AMTrain (MRT) services have been extended till 1:00am during the three race days.

15. SURIVIAL KIT Patrons are strongly encouraged to purchase a $2 survival kit at the entry gates containing a poncho and earplugs, with profits going to charity. Please note that this is a rain or shine event.

wilander
23-09-11, 12:41
When is it?

gap969
23-09-11, 12:47
In the Green Room on turn 3 :D :D

ysyap
23-09-11, 12:58
When is it?Tonight through to Sunday. :o

Regulators
23-09-11, 13:09
Can see f1 without paying a cent but you must know where to go...hehe
small investment $38...go there look c and smell....:D....nvr go before but melike fast car and like to drive fast....so must go and see the real thing....:)

p3nboy
23-09-11, 13:39

Live on ch 5 leh....

radha08
23-09-11, 14:54
When is it?

where u beeen bro...starts in 5 minutes...:D

radha08
23-09-11, 18:02
wohoo just saw the porsches burning rubber...kok stand now waiting for f1 1st practice session.....having a few beers at same time....give that man a tiger....:D:D:D

radha08
24-09-11, 11:44
after last nites F1 i want to change car....:scared-3::scared-3::scared-3:

devilplate
24-09-11, 12:15
after last nites F1 i want to change car....:scared-3::scared-3::scared-3:
Porsche now! Haha

But hor in sg, we can run to where ar:rolleyes:

land118
24-09-11, 12:50
Porsche now! Haha

But hor in sg, we can run to where ar:rolleyes:
Have to run to simpang for a spin and back, while paying kopi toll to Msian men in blue along the way...:D

Regulators
24-09-11, 13:39
I never considered f1 as a real sport, it is pseudo sport. Any average joe with some training can drive an f1 car.

devilplate
24-09-11, 14:43
I never considered f1 as a real sport, it is pseudo sport. Any average joe with some training can drive an f1 car.
U sure anot?!

R u able to handle the speed of up to 3xxkm/hr:p

Got the porsche rally on sunday 5.30 rite? Shd b nice to watch:D

DC33_2008
24-09-11, 15:03
Can only hear it live from my unit.:beats-me-man: Longing to but one with view and sound. :)

Regulators
24-09-11, 15:25
Bro, if you give me the same kind of training they get, I can also be a formula one driver. I drive at speeds of about 200kmh regularly so going at 300kmh in a customised f1 car is really not much of a big deal. I take my hats off to bikers riding at that speed more than people who drive at that speed. i admire valentino rossi more than sebastian vettel when it comes to talent.
U sure anot?!

R u able to handle the speed of up to 3xxkm/hr:p

Got the porsche rally on sunday 5.30 rite? Shd b nice to watch:D

radha08
24-09-11, 21:33
Bro, if you give me the same kind of training they get, I can also be a formula one driver. I drive at speeds of about 200kmh regularly so going at 300kmh in a customised f1 car is really not much of a big deal. I take my hats off to bikers riding at that speed more than people who drive at that speed. i admire valentino rossi more than sebastian vettel when it comes to talent.

bro what car u driving...:)

maisonjai
25-09-11, 01:25
must have a strong neck to tahan the G force :cool1: :scared-4:

Regulators
25-09-11, 23:21
I enjoyed f1 live action today, watching from rooftop of marina square foc got birdseye view from millenia walk turning to marina square after the bridge. Later I proceeded to marina sq food court to continue watching the race up to the s bend beside marina bay in the comfort of the airconditioned food court, all costing just my plate of chicken rice at the food court :D

1000g
25-09-11, 23:33

:tsk-tsk::tsk-tsk::tsk-tsk:

devilplate
25-09-11, 23:40
Who duno how play basketball? There is only one michael jordon

devilplate
26-09-11, 00:37
The new FL jag xf simply stunning!

Heard 24xk...faintz....comes wif 2.2l diesel....faintz again

Regulators
26-09-11, 12:46
Basketball different lah. You take any young street racer give him the right training and he can race in f1. These days with the highly computerised systems in an f1 car, the job of an f1 racer becomes much easier. I am not saying running 61 laps is easy, just saying that with the right training any fit and ordinary joe on the street can be an f1 racer.
Who duno how play basketball? There is only one michael jordon

Regulators
26-09-11, 12:52
Mine is a boxer engine, 200kmh is cruising speed
bro what car u driving...:)

devilplate
26-09-11, 13:06
Basketball different lah. You take any young street racer give him the right training and he can race in f1. These days with the highly computerised systems in an f1 car, the job of an f1 racer becomes much easier. I am not saying running 61 laps is easy, just saying that with the right training any fit and ordinary joe on the street can be an f1 racer.
Those wif weak heart definitely cannot lah....u say any average joe also can become one is too much

I drive above 150 in nsh, i find it abit slow but my families say i wana drive to hell isit:ashamed1: :scared-5:

And i believe one nid to have double quick reaction and very very focus inorder to be someone like vettel

U see oldman schmach, whahahaha....oldman liao la him!:p

Regulators
26-09-11, 13:37
Average joe street racer with some level of fitness with right training can do the job of an f1 racer, I didn't say win f1. I drive at 200+kmh many times, really not a very big deal, don't need nsh, can test it at lim chu kang. Moreover there are not many stretches in the f1 circuit that can travel at 300kmh, most of the time these drivers are only going at 2xxkmh. F1 cars also handle better than any of our cars so the speed they are traveling is really nothing. Bikers going at that speed and taking those corners requires a lot more skill than taking high speed corners with your butt on a seat. I am both a rider and driver so I know the difference.
Those wif weak heart definitely cannot lah....u say any average joe also can become one is too much

I drive above 150 in nsh, i find it abit slow but my families say i wana drive to hell isit:ashamed1: :scared-5:

And i believe one nid to have double quick reaction and very very focus inorder to be someone like vettel

U see oldman schmach, whahahaha....oldman liao la him!:p

devilplate
26-09-11, 13:40
Average joe street racer with some level of fitness with right training can do the job of an f1 racer, I didn't say win f1. I drive at 200+kmh many times, really not a very big deal, don't need nsh, can test it at lim chu kang. Moreover there are not many stretches in the f1 circuit that can travel at 300kmh, most of the time these drivers are only going at 2xxkmh. F1 cars also handle better than any of our cars so the speed they are traveling is really nothing. Bikers going at that speed and taking those corners requires a lot more skill than taking high speed corners with your butt on a seat. I am both a rider and driver so I know the difference.
U ever ride bike and travel more den 200+:scared-1:

One small pothole or mabe a small stone and u become superman

Regulators
26-09-11, 14:07
Exactly, that is why I only pay chicken rice money to watch f1, but I would pay more than $200 to watch motor gp. Valentino rossi can probably drive an f1 car if he wants, tell sebastian vettel to race in motor gp, he won't get round one lap alive

Regulators
26-09-11, 14:13
Riding a bike at 180kmh yes, not over 200kmh. Driving above 200kmh, anytime. A ferrari is no match to a hayabusa in a quarter mile sprint.

radha08
29-09-11, 15:24
Riding a bike at 180kmh yes, not over 200kmh. Driving above 200kmh, anytime. A ferrari is no match to a hayabusa in a quarter mile sprint.

best of bike and car....

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=207126&DL=1096

i love that....:D :D :D

Regulators
29-09-11, 15:54
Don't get your bike part:confused:
best of bike and car....

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=207126&DL=1096

i love that....:D :D :D

radha08
29-09-11, 21:21
Don't get your bike part:confused:

dude its a convertible take the top off feels like u on a bike....wind in your hair face if u really want wear a bike helmet....by the way u ever met an mrs on the road they are fast i got smoked last time by an mrs when i was driving my civic sir..:(

devilplate
30-09-11, 00:18
dude its a convertible take the top off feels like u on a bike....wind in your hair face if u really want wear a bike helmet....by the way u ever met an mrs on the road they are fast i got smoked last time by an mrs when i was driving my civic sir..:(
The driver lup big turbo isit?

Nowadays some vios surprised me as well....whaha:ashamed1:

I m waiting for my taxi ride on the new rs3:D

radha08
30-09-11, 01:12
The driver lup big turbo isit?

Nowadays some vios surprised me as well....whaha:ashamed1:

I m waiting for my taxi ride on the new rs3:D

yup a lot of them are turbo charged somehow conti cars never appealed to me....never had the heart to spend the $$$ on conti cars....but maybe just maybe one day i would buy the golf Gti....wow the rs3 isnt that a 300bhp...monster....:scared-3:

Regulators
30-09-11, 02:05
Bro, I cruise on nsh at more than 200kmh, at 200kmh, it is almost top speed for an mrs.

radha08
30-09-11, 08:16
Bro, I cruise on nsh at more than 200kmh, at 200kmh, it is almost top speed for an mrs.

yup know what u mean i used to think my sir was fast but when i went on the nsh....:doh:....sianzzzz....but then again 99.999% of time i travel on pie/bke/sle/cte.....:D:D:D....so mrs good enough:D