PDA

View Full Version : CDL launching a condo site next to Choa Chu Kang MRT

nirhas
17-10-11, 21:18
What's your bet?
I guess this site is much better,next to CCK MRT,behind HDB hub..:) :)

ikan bilis
17-10-11, 21:57
ec lah... :sleep:
think is the site beside my-laksa...

http://www.cdl.com.sg/app/cdl/residential/future_launches.xml

kane
17-10-11, 22:18
all those from 10k to 12k combined income will be rubbing their hands in eager anticipation.

Worsty
17-10-11, 22:23
all those from 10k to 12k combined income will be rubbing their hands in eager anticipation.

Except that CCK is at a location where birds don't lay eggs :D not to mention having to squeeze over at Jurong East MRT when you switch to the EW line.

kane
17-10-11, 22:39
Except that CCK is at a location where birds don't lay eggs :D not to mention having to squeeze over at Jurong East MRT when you switch to the EW line.

those who grew up in cck will think some birds lay eggs there. same with bukit batok, same with jurong west, and likewise for pasir ris.

ikan bilis
17-10-11, 22:50
hello!... what's that "where birds don't lay eggs" !!...

read following articles... that eagle nest is exactly on that cdl ec site hor...

http://wildsingaporenews.blogspot.com/2011/04/eagles-nest-on-executive-condo-site.html

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_662167.html

:banghead:

kane
17-10-11, 22:52
ha, literally the bird laid eggs there.

vip
17-10-11, 22:55
This EC site is just on the right side of Far East's Mi Casa - those who bought the latter at $850+ psf will be crying now ...

The sharp increase of rent in prime areas have forced some foreigners to move to the suburb. The two condos next to CCK MRT (Northvale and The Warren) can fetch quite good rental. Saw some Korean mothers sending their kids to school buses in front of Northvale.

kane
17-10-11, 22:58
This EC site is just on the right side of Far East's Mi Casa - those who bought the latter at $850+ psf will be crying now ...

The sharp increase of rent in prime areas have forced some foreigners to move to the suburb. The two condos next to CCK MRT (Northvale and The Warren) can fetch quite good rental. Saw some Korean mothers sending their kids to school buses in front of Northvale.

is CDL going to undercut the mi casa's price severely? if they launched it at 750psf would that disadvantage the mi casa buyers? but of course, mi casa's top side will be capped for a while.

devilplate
18-10-11, 00:05

Pls look at belysa vs livia

DaytonaSS
18-10-11, 10:19
Prime EC location next to a MRT. I be worried if my PC is beside a EC. Havnt fight already lose 10-15%. Best is sell PC and buy EC and move across the street. Newer and cheaper is killer combination.

devilplate
18-10-11, 11:35
Prime EC location next to a MRT. I be worried if my PC is beside a EC. Havnt fight already lose 10-15%. Best is sell PC and buy EC and move across the street. Newer and cheaper is killer combination.

qualify for EC anot? hehe

buy EC liao cannot keep HDB also

buy after 5yr MOP, prices will be on par of condos nearby....1st owner bot from developer tantio....jus like those who bot hdb bto

hdb bto cheap cheap but resale hdb prices still high.....u get the point?

pls check out hdb resale price in punggol where there is like endless supply of hdb btos

Wild Falcon
18-10-11, 11:49
CCK is not that far away from town or the second CBD at Jurong. It's a relatively quieter location with more greenery and nature than northeast. And it's popular with the Koreans since it's near Upper Bukit Timah where the Koreans reside.

DaytonaSS
18-10-11, 12:03
qualify for EC anot? hehe

buy EC liao cannot keep HDB also

buy after 5yr MOP, prices will be on par of condos nearby....1st owner bot from developer tantio....jus like those who bot hdb bto

hdb bto cheap cheap but resale hdb prices still high.....u get the point?

pls check out hdb resale price in punggol where there is like endless supply of hdb btos

I got a close friend sold hdb and bought north vale last year. He rents it out currently. Northvale sells for 700psf currently If I m not wrg and is ard 14 years old I think. New EC launch shld be ard that price.

Income wise I think he qualifies. Is there a waiting period to qualify for EC if sells PC? I read somewhere got 30mths waiting period.... If there isn't , good idea to move across the road

devilplate
18-10-11, 12:06
I got a close friend sold hdb and bought north vale last year. He rents it out currently. Northvale sells for 700psf currently If I m not wrg and is ard 14 years old I think. New EC launch shld be ard that price.

Income wise I think he qualifies. Is there a waiting period to qualify for EC if sells PC? I read somewhere got 30mths waiting period.... If there isn't , good idea to move across the road

30mths waiting period

its only gd for hdb 2nd timer ....can buy and sell their HDB upon keys collection

DaytonaSS
18-10-11, 12:10
Haha, plan fail, need 30 months.

Ownership in Private Property

You, your spouse, any occupiers listed in the Application Form or their spouses must not own or dispose or have an estate or interest in any other flat, house, building or land*
Within 30 months before the date of application, and
Between the application date and the date of taking possession of the EC

* includes but not limited to:
HUDC flats (Privatised and Non-Privatised)
Properties acquired by gift
Properties inherited as beneficiaries under a will or as a result of the Intestate Succession Act
Private properties
Properties owned/acquired/disposed through nominees regardless of properties location

DaytonaSS
18-10-11, 12:16
Like that EC sure huat. Now EC releases is getting damn near to MRT. Looks like govt is looking to stablise price by releasing more land near or next to MRT for EC housing. Priced at 15% cheaper, it sounds like a sure win proposal?

devilplate
18-10-11, 12:16
so u realise the beauty of having the 30mths waiting period?

devilplate
18-10-11, 12:17
Like that EC sure huat. Now EC releases is getting damn near to MRT. Looks like govt is looking to stablise price by releasing more land near or next to MRT for EC housing. Priced at 15% cheaper, it sounds like a sure win proposal?

15% cheaper for hdb alike regulations for 1st 8yrs (3+5)

worth it anot...u decide:beats-me-man:

ikan bilis
18-10-11, 12:30
ok... i saw that big CDL advertisement today...

it is not that site (where advertisement located) that is directly opposite northvale and beside lot 1 mall/mrt lah...
that 1 should be just some show flat....
actual site is still quite far away from lot 1 mall and mrt

actual site shoule be this 1... 320psf land bidding... linear direct distance about 0.53km from mrt
http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Choa+Chu+Kang+EC+site+gets+record+breaking+bid/

if sekali 320(land)+350(build)+100(profit)=770psf...
then may be go buy 5-6yr old the-warren at ~$766psf (propertyguru, aug2011) better... :D

or may be once it launched at $770psf only, the warren and northvale shoot up by ~$50-100psf immediately... :banghead:

Lovelle
18-10-11, 12:34

but most of the EC are in location where bird don't lay eggs. W/o mrt is quite in accessible

devilplate
18-10-11, 12:35
or may be once it launched at $770psf only, the warren and northvale shoot up by ~$50-100psf immediately... :banghead:

very likely launched ave 750psf....but MM sizes....2bdr 7xxsqft, 3bdr 10xxsqft and 4bdr 13xxsqft whereas warren 2bdr 10xxsqft oredi

the units sizes out liao?

kane
18-10-11, 13:23
750psf before first timer grant sounds about right, like esparina.

DaytonaSS
18-10-11, 15:45
15% cheaper for hdb alike regulations for 1st 8yrs (3+5)

worth it anot...u decide:beats-me-man:

Most pple buy EC to stay so they don't care so much mop. I don't think pple buy EC with investment mindset. So they see it as cheaper alternative to PC. Furthermore when they wanna sell, they got that 10-15% advantage

devilplate
18-10-11, 15:49
Most pple buy EC to stay so they don't care so much mop. I don't think pple buy EC with investment mindset. So they see it as cheaper alternative to PC. Furthermore when they wanna sell, they got that 10-15% advantage
For first timer yes....since they may not have extra bullet and treat the 8yrs to save up for another ppty

But for 2nd timer...hmm....8yrs cant buy another PC.....miss the boat how

Lovelle
18-10-11, 16:11
For first timer yes....since they may not have extra bullet and treat the 8yrs to save up for another ppty

But for 2nd timer...hmm....8yrs cant buy another PC.....miss the boat how

there is another logic, you can stay in EC since it's cheap.

eg $600k.

Invest on PC which cld be in millions then collect rental to payoff ur EC installment.

devilplate
18-10-11, 16:12
there is another logic, you can stay in EC since it's cheap.

eg $600k.

Invest on PC which cld be in millions then collect rental to payoff ur EC installment.
....?

Can only invest in another PC 8yrs later rite?

Lovelle
18-10-11, 16:17
....?

Can only invest in another PC 8yrs later rite?

after 5 yrs.

ikan bilis
18-10-11, 16:21
alamak... ec for own stay shiok shiok lah...
you people hor... so greedy for $$ type...

if you so greedy for $$ type then...
can still go cheong S$900K+ for a 4bdr dual key ec...
(or S$800K+ for a 3bdr dual key ec)
then rent out the studio section for S$2K? (similar to mm?)

rent might be able to cover your mortgage repayment... shiok boh? :jump-for-joy:

ikan bilis
18-10-11, 16:22
after 5 yrs.

2.5yr (after sold PC) + 3yr (build) + 5yr (mop)...

me grow old liow... :sleep:

Lovelle
18-10-11, 16:26
alamak... ec for own stay shiok shiok lah...
you people hor... so greedy for $$ type...

if you so greedy for $$ type then...
can still go cheong S$900K+ for a 4bdr dual key ec...
(or S$800K+ for a 3bdr dual key ec)
then rent out the studio section for S$2K? (similar to mm?)

rent might be able to cover your mortgage repayment... shiok boh? :jump-for-joy:

this is not the best strategy. Best is stay in hdb and owned many landed like the murder case . Stay in 3room then collecting many landed rental

devilplate
18-10-11, 17:56
this is not the best strategy. Best is stay in hdb and owned many landed like the murder case . Stay in 3room then collecting many landed rental
Can own many landed n yet dun enjoy ur fruits meh?

kane
18-10-11, 18:43
Can own many landed n yet dun enjoy ur fruits meh?

Drive a CLS and take frequent holidays. That'll be a good way to enjoy the fruits.

yjcai
18-10-11, 21:40

If only can afford 1: PC so much investment downside, buy EC for investment better. Invest and stay.

Belsar is launched around the psf price when livia first launch. But Belsar overall is mostly smaller than most livia units so psf slightly higher in 2009. Site area / number of units = 5xx psf. So certain, why don't invest?

The EC if follow the 20% discount rule to mi casa very possible 6xx psf.
Mi Casa 1259 sq ft is 667 psf in 2009. Stay for 5 years stroll down from the ec to tennery for downtown line. Stay 10 more years Tengah up, overall choa chu kang definitely up. So certain, why don't invest? If site area / number of units close to 500, I think people will snatch like no tomorrow.

DaytonaSS
19-10-11, 02:37
[quote=yjcai]

Mi Casa 1259 sq ft is 667 psf in 2009.

are you suggestion this EC to be same prices as SOBF in area like Queenstown or redhill? Even cheaper than the DAMN DBSS?

6xx psf condo near to mrt will be sold out in 3 days in today's market : )

kane
19-10-11, 08:26
Let's look at esparina and quartz, they only applied the 10% discount factor there.

yjcai
19-10-11, 19:28
[quote=yjcai]

Mi Casa 1259 sq ft is 667 psf in 2009.

are you suggestion this EC to be same prices as SOBF in area like Queenstown or redhill? Even cheaper than the DAMN DBSS?

6xx psf condo near to mrt will be sold out in 3 days in today's market : )

Why not look at mi casa transacted price from 780 psf. Not ex. Warren beside cck mrt also 7xx psf. Why can't the EC 200m away from cck mall be high 6xx psf. Sucky location, but its near to MRT.

ikan bilis
19-10-11, 23:35
ubi techpark ~$150psf in yr 2003/4.... about 0.5km to mrt
now yr 2011 hor.... oxley bizhub, trivex, ~$650psf... about 0.2-0.5km to mrt
all these junk 60yr industrial space comes with 4 walls only already hit $650psf liow...

so hor....
1. cannot use old price to make comparison... must be updated with current 2011 pricing, Arc@tampines (not near any mrt) is like $720-$750psf...
2. damn junk near mrt 60yr industrial already $650psf liow...
3. dbss bedok 570psf... still want $650psf ec at cck??... cdl's land bidding price at cck already $320psf liow...

... good night.... **yawn**... :sleep: :sleep:

peterng8
20-10-11, 10:07
who is the developer of neabry conds for eg, palm garden, Northvale and warren and micasa? this may affect the price launch of EC next to MI Casa...what if CDL is a developer of Warren?:D

And Initially the show room is to be built next to MI casa but they shifted to the land next to lot 1 for easy acessibility and put UP a sign BOard later saying the actual site is around 450 to 500m across the ROAD...

CCK resale flat can sell how much will also determine the upgrader interest..As EC are mainly cater for first timer eho like the area (also need considering 20% dowpayment for first timer young couple not cheap)and upgrader around that area (Singaporeans only)...so you can said those EC are majoirty for upgrading people...

definitely not those with pte or those thinking of rental collection:2cents:

devilplate
20-10-11, 10:19
who is the developer of neabry conds for eg, palm garden, Northvale and warren and micasa? this may affect the price launch of EC next to MI Casa...what if CDL is a developer of Warren?:D

And Initially the show room is to be built next to MI casa but they shifted to the land next to lot 1 for easy acessibility and put UP a sign BOard later saying the actual site is around 450 to 500m across the ROAD...

CCK resale flat can sell how much will also determine the upgrader interest..As EC are mainly cater for first timer eho like the area (also need considering 20% dowpayment for first timer young couple not cheap)and upgrader around that area (Singaporeans only)...so you can said those EC are majoirty for upgrading people...

definitely not those with pte or those thinking of rental collection:2cents:

dun worry la.....mabe cut smaller sizes and 750psf still can make it rite

unit sizes out liao? i suspect 2bdr 7xxsqft, and so on

somemore ceiling up to 12k liao.....

ikan bilis
20-10-11, 12:36
quick scan of new ec median price from ura (Sep2011)....

arc at tampines, not near mrt, $734
austville, Huogang, not near mrt, $710
belysa, pasir ris, not near mrt, $705
blossom, segar/bt panjang, not near mrt, $706 (this 1 by cdl also)
esparina, near buangkok mrt, $784 (think this condo left with big dual key or unwanted units only, left 1 last unit unsold)
prive, near punggol mrt, $689 (think this condo left with big dual key or unwanted units only, only 1 transaction in sep, all 680 sold)
riverparc, punggol, not near mrt, $685 (damn far)
canopy, yishun, not near mrt, $664 (damn far)

so,.. that new cck ec likely to be around $750psf, cdl's blossom already $700psf liow...
wahlah !!... owners of the warren must be damn huat liow... price should be pushed up by 30-60psf instantly....
new ec also can push up old surrounding pc price 1 ??... :banghead:

yjcai
20-10-11, 19:28
quick scan of new ec median price from ura (Sep2011)....

arc at tampines, not near mrt, $734
austville, Huogang, not near mrt, $710
belysa, pasir ris, not near mrt, $705
blossom, segar/bt panjang, not near mrt, $706 (this 1 by cdl also)
esparina, near buangkok mrt, $784 (think this condo left with big dual key or unwanted units only, left 1 last unit unsold)
prive, near punggol mrt, $689 (think this condo left with big dual key or unwanted units only, only 1 transaction in sep, all 680 sold)
riverparc, punggol, not near mrt, $685 (damn far)
canopy, yishun, not near mrt, $664 (damn far)

so,.. that new cck ec likely to be around $750psf, cdl's blossom already $700psf liow...
wahlah !!... owners of the warren must be damn huat liow... price should be pushed up by 30-60psf instantly....
new ec also can push up old surrounding pc price 1 ??... :banghead:

:banghead: wah so decade of boom for choa chu kang owners?