PDA

View Full Version : Property price is coming down fast

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

basic
30-10-11, 14:53
China property price in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen & all major cities have been plunging down in last 1-2 months, down 20-50%, many developers are cutting price to raise fund as their cash flow dry up, there is no other channels to borrow now, banks, stock market, bonds are all shut, only black market lending at 100% interest/yr which some developers has no choice...with such price cutting, response is still no good, volume is still very low, instead many earlier buyers return their units to developers as before completion, already see 30-40% price down, so many riots & unrest in china now on such cases....situation in china property will get worse in next few months as china govt already said, cooling measures for property will not lift, no loosen of credit in property market in next 12 months, govt want to see property price down to affordable level.....

Same to HK, property price already down 15-20% in last 1-2 month, many chinese dump their property in HK to channel funds back to China due to tight credit control in china. Also due to bad experience of 1996/7, many sold recently at 5-10% below buying price in 1996/7, they do not want to go thru' the hardship period of last 15/16 yrs, working for life to pay off housing debt. Negative asset in HK in last 1 month already raised to 2000 cases, the number will keep increasing in coming months with property price continuing to drop due to global debt crisis, trade war, no demand, tight liquidity, rate hike, job retrenchment & deteriorate situation.

Spore too, many developers already giving discount of 15-20% to get rid of their holding as they know, the later they get out, lost will be higher. Resale owners down price more than developers in order to let go their units as tons of sellers out there, >150,000 units now in the market for sales, no buyers now due to property is illiquid investment, any collapse of economy in PIIGS in Europe or further downgrade of USA this month or China local govt debt or Japan debt will immediately turn the world into double dip recession, domino effect to pull whole world down to standstill economy.

Allthepies
30-10-11, 14:59
China property price in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen & all major cities have been plunging down in last 1-2 months, down 20-50%, many developers are cutting price to raise fund as their cash flow dry up, there is no other channels to borrow now, banks, stock market, bonds are all shut, only black market lending at 100% interest/yr which some developers has no choice...with such price cutting, response is still no good, volume is still very low, instead many earlier buyers return their units to developers as before completion, already see 30-40% price down, so many riots & unrest in china now on such cases....situation in china property will get worse in next few months as china govt already said, cooling measures for property will not lift, no loosen of credit in property market in next 12 months, govt want to see property price down to affordable level.....

Same to HK, property price already down 15-20% in last 1-2 month, many chinese dump their property in HK to channel funds back to China due to tight credit control in china. Also due to bad experience of 1996/7, many sold recently at 5-10% below buying price in 1996/7, they do not want to go thru' the hardship period of last 15/16 yrs, working for life to pay off housing debt. Negative asset in HK in last 1 month already raised to 2000 cases, the number will keep increasing in coming months with property price continuing to drop due to global debt crisis, trade war, no demand, tight liquidity, rate hike, job retrenchment & deteriorate situation.

Spore too, many developers already giving discount of 15-20% to get rid of their holding as they know, the later they get out, lost will be higher. Resale owners down price more than developers in order to let go their units as tons of sellers out there, >150,000 units now in the market for sales, no buyers now due to property is illiquid investment, any collapse of economy in PIIGS in Europe or further downgrade of USA this month or China local govt debt or Japan debt will immediately turn the world into double dip recession, domino effect to pull whole world down to standstill economy.

really ah? please sell me ur properties at 25% discount, especially those suburban ones next to mrt ;)

ysyap
30-10-11, 15:02
What is the source of this article? While I know that China property developers are giving 15% to 20% discount and HK property are affected because of China's property scene, I am unsure that developers in Singapore are giving that sort of discount coz its been up up up these past months. Maybe only referring to one or two projects lah... Please verify validity of this report or its just some scam advert by agents? :(

basic
30-10-11, 15:02
really ah? please sell me ur properties at 25% discount, especially those suburban ones next to mrt ;)

tons in strait times classified & propertyguru....go & ask for it, you will get, 10-20%...
I sold what I need to...only fools still keep now....in next 1-2 yrs, you will know....:)

ysyap
30-10-11, 15:03
really ah? please sell me ur properties at 25% discount, especially those suburban ones next to mrt ;)I'll be contented with 20% discount! :D

Allthepies
30-10-11, 15:07
tons in strait times classified & propertyguru....go & ask for it, you will get, 10-20%...
I sold what I need to...only fools still keep now....in next 1-2 yrs, you will know....:)

really ah? any 3 bedders caspian or lakeshore or parc oasis or ivory heights or madeira or jade owner going to cut 20% and sell me @ 750k :D

basic
30-10-11, 15:09
What is the source of this article? While I know that China property developers are giving 15% to 20% discount and HK property are affected because of China's property scene, I am unsure that developers in Singapore are giving that sort of discount coz its been up up up these past months. Maybe only referring to one or two projects lah... Please verify validity of this report or its just some scam advert by agents? :(

google yourself...it's fact...
Beijing TongZhou city, >15 projects, average down from RMB26000 psm to RMB 13000 now....Shanghai Jiading & many RMB28000 psm to 16500 psm....tons more across china....they all shown in china CCTV programs....

Spore developers tries to give sweeteners instead of cut price, but many already started...you can go around & try, they will call you day & night to reduce price....

volume down drastically, price down too....

Regulators
30-10-11, 15:11
so what you are saying is all those who have only one property should sell and live on the beach otherwise they become fools? So those who live off rental income of $10k a month should just offload their cash cows and live on the beach otherwise they become fools? Who is the fool, the one who is propertyless living on the beach or the one with the property? :tsk-tsk:

If you know of any property down by 20-50%, please let us know coz we would be interested to buy. I don't mind paying you a commission even though you might not be an agent

devilplate
30-10-11, 15:13
Well, i am one of the fools who is still keeping

Which project got 10-20% cheaper? Share share leh.....20% is goodie:D

basic
30-10-11, 15:13
really ah? any 3 bedders caspian or lakeshore or parc oasis or ivory heights or madeira or jade owner going to cut 20% and sell me @ 750k :D

I am not agent...go & ask yourself...you will be regret in 1-2 yrs time even you get 20% now....once property triggered by a crisis event, it will be a long road downtrend like 1996/7 to 2006/7 & even longer as this time is global crisis, not asia crisis in 1997...:)

devilplate
30-10-11, 15:14
Beijing TongZhou city, >15 projects, average down from RMB26000 psm to RMB 13000 now....Shanghai Jiading & many RMB28000 psm to 16500 psm....tons more across china....they all shown in china CCTV programs....

Spore developers tries to give sweeteners instead of cut price, but many already started...you can go around & try, they will call you day & night to reduce price....

China i no comment....

But in sg, there is no sweeteners as of yesterday bcoz i went to a few showflats and their px is totally non nego.....i told agts tat if px can be neg pls call me....so far no calls at all....:doh: :doh: :doh:

ysyap
30-10-11, 15:17

volume down drastically, price down too....Agreed about some form of attractive package arranged not by developers but more by agents but certainly not 15% to 20% price cut by developers lah... if you know of any, do share we all of us. Yes we can give u some comm. :cheers1:

basic
30-10-11, 15:18
so what you are saying is all those who have only one property should sell and live on the beach otherwise they become fools? So those who live off rental income of $10k a month should just offload their cash cows and live on the beach otherwise they become fools? Who is the fool, the one who is propertyless living on the beach or the one with the property? :tsk-tsk:

If you know of any property down by 20-50%, please let us know coz we would be interested to buy. I don't mind paying you a commission even though you might not be an agent

time will tell, no need to be so work up...if you think, will continue to up from here, go ahead & borrow if possible....
Lehman bros bankrupt in 9/2008, 6 months time, 3/2009, spore property price already down 30%....if not bernanke QE1 & China RMB4trillion...you can see once 1 simple Lehman close down, already 30% down in 6 months...
this time is different, is global & country default....print money is not going to work anymore as QE 1 & 2 already failed...china too, very bad experience, will never repeat same mistake again....

basic
30-10-11, 15:21
China i no comment....

But in sg, there is no sweeteners as of yesterday bcoz i went to a few showflats and their px is totally non nego.....i told agts tat if px can be neg pls call me....so far no calls at all....:doh: :doh: :doh:

definiely there is....if non nego, don't buy...they can't sell too...time is on buyer side, for sure....:)

china, HK & spore property are all related....if China & HK down 20-30%, you think got people come here & buy....they will sall here & buy there instead...especially for chinese....:)

basic
30-10-11, 15:22
Agreed about some form of attractive package arranged not by developers but more by agents but certainly not 15% to 20% price cut by developers lah... if you know of any, do share we all of us. Yes we can give u some comm. :cheers1:

as I said I am not agent...do your own homework....go east side....

devilplate
30-10-11, 15:26
definiely there is....if non nego, don't buy...they can't sell too...time is on buyer side, for sure....:)
Hey jus now u mentioned developers cut 10-20%...

Gd lobang share share leh

I am not here to argue wif u whether px will go south anot....pointless....but u got me interested when u mention px oredi cut by 10-20%.....where?!:confused: :beats-me-man:

devilplate
30-10-11, 15:31
Which project cut by 10-20% below average transacted px?

Pls dun say asking px drop by 20% hor....wat i want is 20% below average tx px:D

basic
30-10-11, 15:33
Hey jus now u mentioned developers cut 10-20%...

Gd lobang share share leh

I am not here to argue wif u whether px will go south anot....pointless....but u got me interested when u mention px oredi cut by 10-20%.....where?!:confused: :beats-me-man:

see above post....
be patinet or work harder now if you are really keen....property will drop >50% in 2.5 yrs time....$2mil, lose >$1mil, if ok to you, go ahead & grab...

china, HK & spore property are all related....if China & HK down 20-30% now, you think got people come here to buy....they will sell here & buy there instead...especially for chinese....:)

3C
30-10-11, 15:35
Bro,

Let me know if down 50% discount just called agent even ask for 20% discount gana ##%@%. :(

buttercarp
30-10-11, 15:35
I am not agent...go & ask yourself...you will be regret in 1-2 yrs time even you get 20% now....once property triggered by a crisis event, it will be a long road downtrend like 1996/7 to 2006/7 & even longer as this time is global crisis, not asia crisis in 1997...:)

You are not property agent, but you can become a successful one if you can recommend us cheap cheap property and then collect commission from us.

Really, please let us know of any good deals.

I'd rather be a fool who lives comfortably in a home, rather than a wise man who sleeps on the beach!

devilplate
30-10-11, 15:36
see above post....
be patinet or work harder now if you are really keen....property will drop >50% in 2.5 yrs time....$2mil, lose >$1mil, if ok to you, go ahead & grab...

china, HK & spore property are all related....if China & HK down 20-30% now, you think got people come here to buy....they will sell here & buy there instead...especially for chinese....:)
Chey...tok is cheap la

Hey guys, tons of sellers selling 50% cheaper! But pls search for urself and i m not agt:p

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Allthepies
30-10-11, 15:40

dont worry for me, if got units @ 20-25% discount off now, quickly tell me hor, thanks! :D if 2 years later can get units @ 40% off, I will just grab another few more loh :D

dtrax
30-10-11, 15:41
lol joke of the day, tcss.. everyone has its own agenda in this forum, apparently he sees the prices as dropping in the next 2yrs. If the situation is like what he said, dont even need to search, it will be offered right on your plate

basic
30-10-11, 15:42
Chey...tok is cheap la

Hey guys, tons of sellers selling 50% cheaper! But pls search for urself and i m not agt:p

:doh: :doh: :doh:

no need to panic...talk is cheap, really...
under current global debt crisis time, who will buy illiquid investment like property?? 150,000 out there for sell now...buy now, can sell?? stamp duty, legal, commission....are high....
you will know soon & hit your heads till shorted like above.....:):):):)

basic
30-10-11, 15:45
dont worry for me, if got units @ 20-25% discount off now, quickly tell me hor, thanks! :D if 2 years later can get units @ 40% off, I will just grab another few more loh :D

worry for you?? nobody so free lah....
time will tell...go & borrow if you can & grab now, the huat tua tua in 2 yrs time....
all the happennig is already out there, only blind can't see....:):):)

devilplate
30-10-11, 15:46
Gd la....tok more!

Better still post at ST forum!

I am eyeing the bedok residences

1kpsf i will grab!

Allthepies
30-10-11, 15:46
no need to panic...talk is cheap, really...
under current global debt crisis time, who will buy illiquid investment like property?? 150,000 out there for sell now...buy now, can sell?? stamp duty, legal, commission....are high....
you will know soon & hit your heads till shorted like above.....:):):):)

why u suddenly tok about 1-2 years later? I tot u were toking about now having >15% discount already? :doh:

"Spore too, many developers already giving discount of 15-20% to get rid of their holding as they know, the later they get out, lost will be higher. Resale owners down price more than developers in order to let go their units as tons of sellers out there"

basic
30-10-11, 15:48
Gd la....tok more!

Better still post at ST forum!

I am eyeing the bedok residences

1kpsf i will grab!

I talk with reason, fact & ionformation....
unlike most here just shout without based.....:):):)

dtrax
30-10-11, 15:49
This guy is pure bull**** in the making, still remember jdog? Bet wif his dick and disappeared frm he face of the earth. Now at most give stamp duty absorption and furniture vouchers + the standard jack up price abit and give you X% off listed price strategy. Developers balance sheet so strong, already huat big from the last runoff, panic for what? The situation is clearly not as you defined 20% discount.

devilplate
30-10-11, 15:50
Hey guys....china oredi cut by 50%.... some projects may even sell at land bid prices! Hk oredi drop by 30-50%

sell sell sell while u can!

Whahahahah

basic
why u suddenly tok about 1-2 years later? I tot u were toking about now having >15% discount already? :doh:

"Spore too, many developers already giving discount of 15-20% to get rid of their holding as they know, the later they get out, lost will be higher. Resale owners down price more than developers in order to let go their units as tons of sellers out there"

can you read??...
now down 10-20% from 1-2 moths ago....
1-2 yrs later...will be down 40% from 1-2 months ago....
don't shout any number what you like.....:):)

Pro888
You all not good lah. Push up the price so much until he got not enough $$$ to buy. Any1 sell him lah

dtrax
30-10-11, 15:52
You all not good lah. Push up the price so much until he got not enough $$$ to buy. Any1 sell him lah

Dont say until like that leh.. is not we push up, blame those upgraders:banghead: :banghead:

devilplate
30-10-11, 15:53
He want more den 50% discount wor....

Imagine caspian drop by half....900psf to 450psf.....even lower den launch px of 600psf.....he want 80s prices! Whahhahaha

basic
30-10-11, 15:54
This guy is pure bull**** in the making, still remember jdog? Bet wif his dick and disappeared frm he face of the earth. Now at most give stamp duty absorption and furniture vouchers + the standard jack up price abit and give you X% off listed price strategy. Developers balance sheet so strong, already huat big from the last runoff, panic for what? The situation is clearly not as you defined 20% discount.

no need to dog here or dare...many morons here will wake up 1 day...
continue to dream till many get retrenchment, then start to rush for money like Europe now....
haha...live in denial lah.....wait for bank to collect umbrella back lah...:):):):)

Pro888
30-10-11, 15:54
Are you better inform than the developers?? They are putting hundreds of million of $$$ to buy land.

Probably, the developers dun have ipad or iphone to google

devilplate
30-10-11, 15:55
Are you better inform than the developers?? They are putting hundreds of million of $$$ to buy land.

Nice one....

Last few bids still got many many bids.....

He is smart and developers r fools:rolleyes:

basic
30-10-11, 15:56
He want more den 50% discount wor....

Imagine caspian drop by half....900psf to 450psf.....even lower den launch px of 600psf.....he want 80s prices! Whahhahaha

don't panic...all will come true...worse than you think...
the more you worry the more it will be....murphy law...:):):):)

devilplate
30-10-11, 15:57
don't panic...all will come true...worse than you think...
the more you worry the more it will be....murphy law...:):):):)
Yes....construction cost is 300psf.....and nxt time condo launch at 301psf only

Whahahahhahahaha

dtrax
30-10-11, 15:58
ok lar make you happy, prices of uncompleted apartments dropping and will continue to drop....

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6092/6294176904_9ebb891e23_b.jpg

basic

land price also down...go & check yourself...
china land sale last week...no bidders at all....
recent few weeks, china all selling below minimum bids....govt knows if they don't sell now, they can't get better price in future....:):)

yeo

When you started by saying that developers ALREADY discounting 15-20% and resale even MORE, you must be prepared to give examples to the guys here. Simple as that.

When you said that prices will drop 20-50% in the next few years, this is your personal opinion and I think the guys here will take it as that. Everyone's entitled to their opinions and only time will tell.

devilplate
30-10-11, 16:00
Ok la to make him happier

Palette will be priced at 850-900psf and livia oredi tx at 9xxpsf!

New launches cheaper den resale/subsale....px dropping! 50% in 1yr time:D

dtrax
30-10-11, 16:01
timeeeeeeee will tellll... eagerly rubbing hands awaiting large units low psf at 40% discount ;) ;)

basic
30-10-11, 16:01
Yes....construction cost is 300psf.....and nxt time condo launch at 301psf only

Whahahahhahahaha

haha...nothing to do with current construction cost...all depend on economy performance & condition....under recession, how cheap, also no buyers...2003-2006, check yourself, some months less than 150 units sold, new & resale, HDB & private, all in....
now worse time is coming soon...

basic
30-10-11, 16:04
Ok la to make him happier

Palette will be priced at 850-900psf and livia oredi tx at 9xxpsf!

New launches cheaper den resale/subsale....px dropping! 50% in 1yr time:D

shout what you like....things will unfold whether or what youn shout now....
when recession comes, retrenchment hit....many semicon already started retrenchment in last 4 week, many companies already start unpaid leave....many foreigners will be sent home once recession or stagflation or depression here in time to come.....

devilplate
30-10-11, 16:04
timeeeeeeee will tellll... eagerly rubbing hands awaiting large units low psf at 40% discount ;) ;)
I m not so greedy...

I quite like viva and one devonshire...any sellers willing to sell me at launch px?:D

devilplate
30-10-11, 16:06
when recession comes, retrenchment hit....many semicon already started retrenchment in last 4 week, many companies already start unpaid leave....many foreigners will be sent home once recession or stagflation or depression here in time to come.....
Hey....i am not keen la....u dun hf to try so hard to prove ur point to me la

I actually only here to tcss:D ;)

ysyap
30-10-11, 16:08
haha...nothing to do with current construction cost...all depend on economy performance & condition....under recession, how cheap, also no buyers...2003-2006, check yourself, some months less than 150 units sold, new & resale, HDB & private, all in....
now worse time is coming soon...How is it worse? Worse than 2003 or 2007?

3C
30-10-11, 16:08

Bro,

Thanks for the warning. Already bought and cant sell now how ah..?

Allthepies
30-10-11, 16:09
ha ha it is so interesting toking to a smart guy.... :D

Pro888
30-10-11, 16:10
Seem like most people here dun agree with you and the developers are still selling or buying high.

Who sell low? Very scary. You saw something that most of us din.

Or are you lonely? So many of us jump in and talk to you.

dtrax
30-10-11, 16:10
I m not so greedy...

I quite like viva and one devonshire...any sellers willing to sell me at launch px?:D

one devonshire nice meh?

ysyap
30-10-11, 16:11
Buyers Still Warm to Singapore's Luxury Property Market

http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/fi/gr/cnbc_98x27.gif (http://us.rd.yahoo.com/finance/news/cnbc/SIG=125nh3b3r/*http://www.cnbc.com/?__source=yahoo|related|story|text|&par=yahoo)

tweet (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/social_buttons/tweet/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsg.finance.yahoo.com%2Fnews%2FBuyers-Still-Warm-to-cnbc-1317519003.html%3Fx%3D0&text=Buyers%20Still%20Warm%20to%20Singapore's%20Luxury%20Property%20Market%20-%20Yahoo!%20Singapore%20Finance&via=YahooFinance&counturl=http%3A%2F%2Fsg.finance.yahoo.com%2Fnews%2FBuyers-Still-Warm-to-cnbc-1317519003.html%3Fx%3D0&lang=en)0 (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/%7Bcounturl%7D)
Email (http://mtf.news.yahoo.com/mailto/?prop=finquote&locale=sg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsg.finance.yahoo.com%2Fnews%2FBuyers-Still-Warm-to-cnbc-1317519003.html%3Fx%3D0&title=Buyers%20Still%20Warm%20to%20Singapore's%20Luxury%20Property%20Market%20-%20Yahoo!%20Singapore%20Finance)
Print (javascript:window.print())

Topics:

Economy Government and Policy (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/category-econ-gov-policy)
International (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/category-international)
Commodities (http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/category-commodities)

On Friday 28 October 2011, 11:08 SGT
One of Asia's most vibrant property markets, Singapore, where luxury home prices have jumped an estimated 40 percent over the past year or so, is now coming to terms with a global slowdown.

While transaction volumes and price growth have slowed down, selective buyers, many from China and Indonesia, continue to snap up niche upmarket properties in tony areas like Sentosa Cove, a seaside enclave, and in luxury districts like Orchard Road.

Jasmine Png, a property agent who sells homes in Sentosa Cove, says while her phone isn't exactly ringing off the hook these days, it hasn't gone totally silent either. She was expecting a client from China, who was flying down to view a waterfront bungalow in Sentosa Cove, while another buyer from South Africa was also looking to buy a bungalow in this island resort.

Sentosa Cove is one of the few seafront residential districts of its kind in Asia. This exclusive, gated community features one of the region's few deep-water marinas and expansive views of the South China Sea. Some residents don't even need to moor their boat at the marina, as many houses overlook man-made waterways that offer individual berths for private boats, right off the back doorstep.

That unique appeal has drawn plenty of interest from foreigners, who make up half the buyers in Sentosa Cove, according to the Sentosa Development Corporation, the government agency that manages Sentosa Island. It's also the only place in Singapore where foreigners can own land.

"In the past, I had a lot of people buying (a home in) Sentosa Cove for an investment. Now I see people who want to buy it for themselves, as a holiday home," says Png, an associate director at OrangeTee, a Singapore-based real estate company.

Singapore's property market soared after the global financial crisis in 2008, led by a boom in mass-market housing. This is the segment that has the furthest to fall, according to analysts, who say there will be an oversupply of new homes over the next two years. A little over 32,000 new units will be completed in 2013 and 2014, 85 percent more than the number of units slated for completion in 2011 and 2012, according to the Urban Redevelopment Authority. Most of the new apartments being constructed fall into the mass category, say analysts.

"(However), there is not that much new supply coming into the luxury segment," says Lock Mun Yee, a property analyst at Singapore-based DBS Vickers. DBS expects overall Singapore property prices to fall 5 percent in 2012. "The price drop in the luxury segment will be less," he adds.
Nicholas Mak, head of research at SLP International, a property consulting firm, says property prices will enter a period of single-digit quarterly growth over the next six months.

However, if Singapore enters a recession, prices could drop by around 15 percent, Mak predicts. While luxury property will not be spared, the drop may be less. "The high end segment did not grow as aggressively as the mass market, so the drop may not be as bad," he adds.

A relative lack of supply of these high-end homes provides a floor to prices. Properties priced above S$2,000 (US $1,570) per square foot are broadly classified as luxury.

The development plan for Sentosa calls for a limited number of units. Once fully developed in 2014 Sentosa will have 1,766 condominium units and 394 bungalows, according to the Sentosa Development Corporation and no more new units will be added after that.

However, the pace of luxury home sales has slowed over the last four months, agents and analysts say. In Sentosa Cove, for example, only about a dozen sales took place over August and September.

The price movement was also mixed - but the trend was generally up. A few buyers managed to inch the per-square-foot price in their condo down from the last recorded sale - but the majority of people paid more. A 3,025 square-foot unit in a condominium called The Oceanfront, for example, was sold for S$2,605 per square foot at the end of September, up 18 percent over a similar unit sold in August, according SISV Realink, an industry database that tracks caveats filed with the URA.

Another bungalow on Cove Drive, facing the waterway, sold for S$17.9 million in September setting a new per-square-feet price benchmark of S$2,612 for the area, according to StreetSine, a research company that collates property transaction data from various sources in Singapore.

The price tag, of course, depends on the size and how good the the sea view is. One modern tropical villa that faces the sea is currently listed for S$28.8 million. This two-storied, 10,000 square-foot home features high ceilings and floor-to-glass walls that overlook a private swimming pool and the South China Sea. Many other larger bungalows that have better sea views cost close to S$40 million.

"People are still looking, but they're being selective," says Chua of DTZ. "In a slow market, prices of better-designed and well-located projects hold better."

At the same time, demand from foreigners is not expected to abate in the near future. "We believe that foreign interest in Singapore (high-end) property will remain strong over the coming years as Asia continues to grow," says Ng.

The Chinese, in particular, are buying homes in Singapore. In the first half of 2011, the Chinese formed the largest group of foreign buyers of private residential properties in Singapore, outstripping Indonesian buyers for the first time, according to the URA. That interest helped buoy the luxury sector.

Singapore is widely viewed by foreigners as a safe place to live and invest in. "It's a nice place to study and live," says a Chinese businessman, who bought a five-bedroom penthouse on Singapore's East Coast last year for his wife and son, who studies at an international school, and another two-bedroom condominium unit this year in Sentosa Cove as an investment.
"We expect this to be a sustainable trend as wealth in China continues to build up," says Png.

ysyap
30-10-11, 16:13
In the above article, even Nicholas Mak say if recession hits, then prices will correct 15%, that means, housing prices haven't undergone that sort of correction. Where did you get that?

devilplate
30-10-11, 16:15
one devonshire nice meh?
Y not nice?:confused:

Gg to TOP soon....dun mind if any sellers letting go at launch px:D

ysyap
30-10-11, 16:16
This must be some sort of record, in a matter of an hour, this thread has expanded toward 7 pages already... impressive! :)

hk2313
30-10-11, 16:16
hmmm....living in Shanghai, i can only say that the compound I live in (which was completed some years ago) has not seen a lot of price fluctuation, the asking prices pretty much remain the same (as subsales), whereas one cannot really independently verify which sales actually get done.

There are 2 or 3 developments from (smaller) developers that have not been selling too well, where they did cut prices, I think by around 20%. Cant verify that prices have gone down a lot, my personal guess would be maybe around 5% on average over the last few months, HK is down around 7% since July on average according to SCMP, Singapore dont know, but at least subsales asking has come back for some projects as well.

A full blown crash or correction of 30 - 50% is not really in the governments interest as well, as it would cause way too much social interest....a correction of 10 - 20% might well be possible (but I have been waiting for that in SIN for quite a while as well)

Only my own opinion....

Pro888
30-10-11, 16:20
This must be some sort of record, in a matter of an hour, this thread has expanded toward 7 pages already... impressive! :)

This is what he wanted.

I_RIDE_DEEP
30-10-11, 16:26
China i no comment....

Hi bros. I am also curious how come developer of Viridian (Global Orion) can have such strong holding power and are not cutting prices even though sales have been very low?

samuelk
30-10-11, 16:27
I guess if the rumours is true, there would have been a record sale today as well.

Time to lay back and :sleep: on a lazy afternoon.

CNA would have been providing "live" broadcast of stampede at show flats and developments if this was true.:cheers4:

Only near truth would be those that lost big time in stocks or short the wrong way when greece defaulted would be give 20 % discount.

stiook
30-10-11, 16:30

Hey, I did it for the unit I was eyeing... But the agent thought I making fun of him leh...

samuelk
30-10-11, 16:32

This part of the argument seems to be true. But waiting for the PR numbers to go up and check on the papers. If it is going up, that means many jobs affected. But they still staying here so no reduction in demand as well for a place to stay.

When retrenchement starts FT get nervous and apply for PR to get a longer stay and also gives themself more choice in the govt sector jobs. Better then going back where there is also no jobs available.

ysyap
30-10-11, 16:33
Hey, I did it for the unit I was eyeing... But the agent thought I making fun of him leh...That agent didn't read the papers lah! LOL!:D

ikan bilis
30-10-11, 16:35
sigh... die lah, die liow...

bought my condo 10-months ago...
latest sep transaction record in URA says similar unit gone up by 15% in 10 months.... i thought happy liow... :D
but now suddenly it crashes 15-20% liow... kena loss liow.. and yet no buyer.... :scared-5:

how ? how ?... die liow lah... si liow... :scared-3:
i cannot stop crying...sigh... sigh... :scared-3: :scared-3:

can anyone help buying over my unit?.. tolong... tolong.... :cheers5:

land118
30-10-11, 16:42
Garung Guni, Lelong Lelong ah!!!:D

stiook
30-10-11, 16:44

latest sep transaction record in URA says similar unit gone up by 15% in 10 months.... i thought happy liow... :D
but now suddenly it crashes 15-20% liow... kena loss liow.. and yet no buyer.... :scared-5:

I also shitting in my pants... I bought one, still kena SSD. .:scared-5:

ysyap
30-10-11, 16:45

can anyone help buying over my unit?.. tolong... tolong.... :cheers5:In Jan? Was that before or after the latest CM? I buy from you at 20% discount from the price you bought lah to prevent it from going even further down? LOL! :D

dtrax
30-10-11, 16:46
Last I check nope, maybe that was 2mths back, probably this month all selling 10-20% lower:

ILLUMINAIRE ON DEVONSHIRE 65 Devonshire Road #16-04 1 43 Strata 1,180,000 27442 2549 14-OCT-2011 Apartment Freehold 2011 Sub Sale Private 09 23 239900 Central Region River Valley

THE CLIFT 21 Mccallum Street #30-07 1 46 Strata 1,133,500 24641 2289 13-OCT-2011 Apartment 99 Yrs From 28/04/2004 2011 Sub Sale Private 01 06 069047 Central Region Downtown Core

TANGLIN REGENCY 381 Tanglin Road #14-03 1 91 Strata 1,260,000 13846 1286 13-OCT-2011 Condominium 99 Yrs From 01/05/1994 1998 Resale HDB 10 24 247965 Central Region Bukit Merah

NEWTON EDGE 3 Makeway Avenue #08-08 1 43 Strata 880,000 20465 1901 12-OCT-2011 Apartment Freehold 2011 Sub Sale Private 09 22 228600 Central Region Novena

THE FORD @ HOLLAND 1 Ford Avenue #03-01 1 57 Strata 1,100,000 19298 1793 12-OCT-2011 Condominium Freehold 2009 Resale Private 10 26 268685 Central Region Bukit Timah

ST MARTIN RESIDENCE 2 St. Martin'S Drive #04-04 1 55 Strata 1,360,000 24727 2297 12-OCT-2011 Condominium Freehold 2001 Resale Private 10 25 257989 Central Region Tanglin

URBAN RESORT CONDOMINIUM 32A Cairnhill Road #05-03 1 237 Strata 7,572,600 31952 2968 12-OCT-2011 Condominium Freehold Uncompleted New Sale Private 09 22 229720 Central Region Newton

NATHAN RESIDENCES 23 Nathan Road #06-01 1 55 Strata 980,000 17818 1655 12-OCT-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted Sub Sale HDB 10 24 248744 Central Region Tanglin

VIVACE 19 Tong Watt Road #02-10 1 42 Strata 913,103 21741 2020 11-OCT-2011 Apartment 999 Yrs From 01/07/1841 Uncompleted New Sale HDB 09 23 238011 Central Region River Valley

MARTIN PLACE RESIDENCES 2 Martin Place #29-05 1 186 Strata 4,500,000 24194 2248 11-OCT-2011 Condominium Freehold Uncompleted Sub Sale Private 09 23 237988 Central Region River Valley

ICON 10 Gopeng Street #16-09 1 54 Strata 1,080,000 20000 1858 10-OCT-2011 Apartment 99 Yrs From 29/01/2002 2007 Resale Private 02 07 078878 Central Region Downtown Core

CAIRNHILL RESIDENCES 33 Cairnhill Circle #02-05 1 108 Strata 2,360,890 21860 2031 10-OCT-2011 Apartment Freehold 2009 Resale Private 09 22 229775 Central Region Newton

SOLEIL @ SINARAN 2 Sinaran Drive #19-01 1 89 Strata 1,655,000 18596 1728 07-OCT-2011 Condominium 99 Yrs From 23/10/2006 2011 Sub Sale Private 11 30 307467 Central Region Novena

PARC EMILY 5 Mount Emily Road #06-02 1 51 Strata 970,000 19020 1767 07-OCT-2011 Condominium Freehold 2008 Resale Private 09 22 228490 Central Region Rochor

ysyap
30-10-11, 16:47
I also shitting in my pants... I bought one, still kena SSD. .:scared-5:Don't worry lah... I also bought one and kana the SSD but prices have since soared > 15% for my project so prices falling 15% will only equalize to the original price. :)

stiook
30-10-11, 16:54
Don't worry lah... I also bought one and kana the SSD but prices have since soared > 15% for my project so prices falling 15% will only equalize to the original price. :)

Scared that I miss the boat leh... 40-50% drop leh... No bullets when it comes... :banghead:

devilplate
30-10-11, 16:59
Scared that I miss the boat leh... 40-50% drop leh... No bullets when it comes... :banghead:
Sell away ur hdb now lor

Hdb is the only segment tats still hot hot

DC33_2008
30-10-11, 17:06
If PCs drop by 50%, how many % will Hdb flats drop?

devilplate
30-10-11, 17:11
If PCs drop by 50%, how many % will Hdb flats drop?
30-40% based on history

ikan bilis
30-10-11, 17:15
hello... if private PC drop 50%... how much hdb drop not important lah!!..

"how much my wanton noodle will drop" is more important... will it drop from S$3 back to S$1.50 ??... these day me cannot find any S$2.50 wanton noodle around.... :simmering:

DC33_2008
30-10-11, 17:20
Price of wanton noodle has not correlation with property prices. Maybe to some extent property rental besides other factors.

"how much my wanton noodle will drop" is more important... will it drop from S$3 back to S$1.50 ??... these day me cannot find any S$2.50 wanton noodle around.... :simmering:

howgozit
30-10-11, 17:38
I would not discount Bro Basic's concerns totally, unlike Bro BJ21T who thinks a crash will never happen. Perhaps what is going to happen is somewhere in between.

Though I am not as pessimistic, I am also very wary of the road 6mths to 1yr down the road.

Bros/Sis with 2 or more holdings, I would urge you to look at your portfolios again very carefully. If the property is your only roof over your head than its a different story... but if you are holding on as investments, don't be too greedy with your profits or get too sentimental with your purchase.

Just my 2 cents.

stiook
30-10-11, 17:57
Well, I do think that a correction is due soon... But how much? A drop of 20% would just bring us back to 2009/2010 level. For me, a crash of 50% seems too drastic.

dtrax
30-10-11, 18:06
I would not discount Bro Basic's concerns totally, unlike Bro BJ21T who thinks a crash will never happen. Perhaps what is going to happen is somewhere in between.

Though I am not as pessimistic, I am also very wary of the road 6mths to 1yr down the road.

Bros/Sis with 2 or more holdings, I would urge you to look at your portfolios again very carefully. If the property is your only roof over your head than its a different story... but if you are holding on as investments, don't be too greedy with your profits or get too sentimental with your purchase.

Just my 2 cents.

There is nothing wrong with his bear mode, he can be bear we respect that and afterall we are here to learn and share. But to give blatant remarks that new developments is falling by 20% NOW without giving any specific examples or proof, i call that tcss

kane
30-10-11, 18:15
So time to review CM and land sales program?

Laguna
30-10-11, 18:22

This is another guy making sweeping here. I call all these guys talk without substance.

Like FEO, ya, they gave huge discount of as high as 20% for The Seawind, but this is their marketing strategy. 6 Units of townhouses sold for around $4.3m within a nite.

For their Euhabitat, the price has gone up more than 10% within a month by dropping discount and this is still moving.

HK property market down only 1.6% last month
http://hk.centadata.com/cci/cci.htm
I track HK property market very closely, and so for only one firesale of 6% below market price. and still so many good properties breaking new high,

China is instrumenting a softlanding now. It is better for longer term.

show ur facts and figures first u can earn your respect here.
Else, ur just another rubbish here

kane
30-10-11, 18:34
2+mio cluster sold out in 3 days. If this feels like cool down, I the to amsee wwhy a hot market will look like.

hyenergix
30-10-11, 19:05
My view is price change could vary between 0% to -5% in 2012 from the level in Oct 2011. The basis for my projection are the following factors:

Driving forces for price increase:
1. MRT expansion (partially factored in)
2. JLD and MBFD investment (partially factored in)
3. Constant low interest rate (factored in)

Driving forces for price decrease:
1. More BTOs, ECs and DBSS (partially factored in)
2. Surge in condos TOP (to be factored in from 2012)
3. Weaker demand for goods and services (to be factored in from 2012)
4. More retrenchment (to be factored in from 2012)
5. Prolonged inflation (to be factored in from 2012)

basic
30-10-11, 19:13
This is another guy making sweeping here. I call all these guys talk without substance.

Like FEO, ya, they gave huge discount of as high as 20% for The Seawind, but this is their marketing strategy. 6 Units of townhouses sold for around $4.3m within a nite.

For their Euhabitat, the price has gone up more than 10% within a month by dropping discount and this is still moving.

I track HK property market very closely, and so for only one firesale of 6% below market price. and still so many good properties breaking new high,

all what I said & quoted are fact & real, all of you shout & attacked, then you should go & find out yourself, no point for me to waste time...below is some example for last 2 weeks in HK...

深灣軒3座極高層相連戶 劈價250萬元,售1,150萬元,呎價8,673元,連使費料近平手...>15%..

美孚新邨4期百老滙街113號極低層B室 售435萬元,呎價4,871元,呎價再跌穿5,000元...>10%...

二手樓市疲弱,連港島藍籌屋苑亦被「攻陷」;北角樓王城市花園剛錄一宗額外印花稅實施前入市仍損手個案,料為措施後首宗同類個案,單位累減百萬元,售約820萬元,連同使費等料蝕約20萬元

樓市陰霾影響至部分豪宅新盤,一名持有兩幢上水天巒洋房的內地業主,見成交期屆近,加上之前願帳面平手離場亦未能出貨,近日終以約1,850萬元「摸出」其中一幢洋房,較去年額外印花稅前購入價低逾200萬元,連釐印及佣金等開支,持貨僅一年料勁蝕逾300萬元。

above just some example within 1 mins of time, all down 10-20%....there is thousands of such cases in HK in last 1 months....go & find yourself such real caes....

alreday 3000 negative asset cases report to banks last 1 week in HK...more to come...3-4 banks in HK stop housing loan, not profitable, also liquidity tight, FD for 3 months already 2.4%, how to loan out at 4% for profit, so high riak as price keep coming down.....

sh
30-10-11, 19:17
My view is price change could vary between 0% to -5% in 2012 from the level in Oct 2011. The basis for my projection are the following factors:

Driving forces for price increase:
1. MRT expansion (partially factored in)
2. JLD and MBFD investment (partially factored in)
3. Constant low interest rate (factored in)

Driving forces for price decrease:
1. More BTOs, ECs and DBSS (partially factored in)
2. Surge in condos TOP (to be factored in from 2012)
3. Weaker demand for goods and services (to be factored in from 2012)
4. More retrenchment (to be factored in from 2012)
5. Prolonged inflation (to be factored in from 2012)

Prolonged inflation should be driving price increase right:confused:

hyenergix
30-10-11, 19:23
Prolonged inflation should be driving price increase right:confused:

Inflation in food, energy and transport eats away the disposable income and save-able part of the income that can go into properties. Unless the inflation drives up pte property rental, which from the recent reports, is starting to fall.

basic
30-10-11, 19:27
some example in Shanghai, Sina is respectable website...if you walk in shanghai streets now, tons of distributing brouchure of property cutting price from 20-30%...just go & google, when car drive into showflat in Shanghai last week, tenth of property agents rush to chase after the moving car to promote their discount....developers ask buyers to come to view midnight till 3am to view & sign for special discount to avoid those bought earlier to create trouble...all kinds of hide & seek to dump property at low cost....

Price now is going back to 2009 price....

变相降价楼盘增多 沪六楼盘领降最高达42%

http://sh.house.sina.com.cn 2011年10月27日15:01 新浪房产 (http://house.sina.com.cn/)

新浪乐居讯(编辑 徐佳)继龙湖、绿地、中海之后,越来越多的房企正前仆后继投身降价大潮。
  据新浪乐居楼盘中心统计显示,截止10月25日,目前上海降价幅度最大的楼盘有6个,分别为:绿地秋霞坊、中海御景熙岸、新里米兰公寓、香溢花城、长泰西郊别墅 (http://data.house.sina.com.cn/sh/search/0-0-10-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-1.html)、保利叶上海,其中一楼盘降价幅度最高达到42%。另外,目前上海新开楼盘中,其报价普遍低于周边同质楼盘价格,幅度最高达24%。

一线城市楼市频现退房现象 房价拐点正逐步来临

http://sh.house.sina.com.cn 2011年10月28日08:01 新华网 (http://www.xinhuanet.com/)

(记者 罗宇凡 刘德炳 叶锋)与过去两年“金九银十”的买房 (http://sh.house.sina.com.cn/exhibit/)潮景象不同,今年秋天的楼市则频现“退房”现象。杭州一次性退房505套余波未平,上海开发商的降价行为又引发了业主强烈不满,北京楼市也在遭遇退房的考验……随着楼市调控继续在全国发力,房价下行压力逐渐增大,这让开发商十分纠结:降价,才能求售回笼资金

温家宝:继续严格执行楼市调控

http://sh.house.sina.com.cn 2011年10月30日07:59 重庆商报 (http://www.chinacqsb.com/)

据新华社电 国务院总理温家宝29日主持召开国务院常务会议,分析当前经济形势,部署近期经济工作。

hyenergix
30-10-11, 19:27
Only factors (1) MRT and (2) JLD and MBFD will continue to drive up prices and continue to sell. The rest have a good chance of falling into the 0% to -5% category.

devilplate
30-10-11, 19:30
Foreigner cant buy china ppty rite?

I m keen leh

sh
30-10-11, 19:37

I m keen leh

when they let foreigners back in....

Things must be really ugly....:scared-1:

basic
30-10-11, 19:38
Inflation in food, energy and transport eats away the disposable income and save-able part of the income that can go into properties. Unless the inflation drives up pte property rental, which from the recent reports, is starting to fall.

now is stagflation....Spore GDP Q2 & Q3 at 0.7-1.5%, GDP at 5.5%....typical of stagflation...all developed country around thw world, all the same, US, UK, France, Germany.....
Stagflation means, cost of living up but income & business down, disposable income down, liquidity dry up, interest hike, who still buy big ticket items?...
next will be recession coming, then inflation will move to deflation....all price down...with current debt situation globally, all beg for money, why Europe come to china & Japan? if they have money, why come?? If they have money, don't even need to leverage from 250B to 1 Trillion EFSF....same to US, why shout QE3 recently, beside dry up, why print?? next month, Novemeber, will see US to raise debt limit again, why?? no money....downgrading of US rating in 3 weeks time....

basic
30-10-11, 19:45

I m keen leh

can...go ahead & buy...
will be like S shares...all suspended, then write off totally...at least >10% china listed here gone case...all fake accounting, fake date, fraud, crooks & scum....very soon, many lan wei lou will appear...that means if you buy uncompleted unit, they will forever half completed.....
China SSE stock index crashed from 6200 to 1600 in yr 2007 within 6 months, same to their property once trigger, all will dump like no tomorrow, gambler mentality...like recent Wenzhou bosses, already >150 run roads now, now spreads all over china...you want to know how they borrow leverage 1000% to borrow from china central bank?? go & find out yourself....
all the worms of china yet to wait for chow ang mo to action.....
Now China dare not to print like in 2009 RMB4trillion anymore...only keep tightening credit....they have learnt the lesson..

hyenergix
30-10-11, 19:49
now is stagflation....Spore GDP Q2 & Q3 at 0.7-1.5%, GDP at 5.5%....typical of stagflation...all developed country around thw world, all the same, US, UK, France, Germany.....
Stagflation means, cost of living up but income & business down, disposable income down, liquidity dry up, interest hike, who still buy big ticket items?...
next will be recession coming, then inflation will move to deflation....all price down...with current debt situation globally, all beg for money, why Europe come to china & Japan? if they have money, why come?? If they have money, don't even need to leverage from 250B to 1 Trillion EFSF....same to US, why shout QE3 recently, beside dry up, why print?? next month, Novemeber, will see US to raise debt limit again, why?? no money....downgrading of US rating in 3 weeks time....

You are too pessimistic and rash in your projection. Let the bros here tone you down :p Singapore still offers good environment that is becoming more rare admist the growing global turbulence and more frequent nature disasters for the locals and foreigners. The property here won't crash.

basic
30-10-11, 19:57

Just my 2 cents.

what is going on will be worse than what I said here....
this is a global debt crisis, china already said after 2 weeks ago Guangzhou trade fair, world demand & tade will be down till 2Q of next yr, after that, no visibility....>50% of Europe banks will be gone in next 2-3 yrs, just like 1930 great depression, started from 1 small Swiss bank, then spread to whole world....spore economy is the most vulnerable to outside economny...most europe banks starts to offload all their oversea asset to send money back hime to rescue, more action to come....
18 months ago when Greece just started to shout no money, Euro keep coming back, we are ok, no problems, then CDS from 5% increased to 150% today, then PIIGS, but Euro keep saying they can manage, small problem...till last week, run like dogs to announce a plan, but where is the implementation....you trust them?? go ahead...same as US, 1 day before lehmans bankrupt, still claim they are fine....
same as china & china companies before suspension, still have bill cash in bank, but after audit only S$50 in bank account.....
wait for them to tell you, already to ho lan liao....

basic
30-10-11, 20:02
You are too pessimistic and rash in your projection. Let the bros here tone you down :p Singapore still offers good environment that is becoming more rare admist the growing global turbulence and more frequent nature disasters for the locals and foreigners. The property here won't crash.

I am telling you the fact & what is coming with what is happening now in the world....
you can shout whatever....market will go it's way....
you can take your chance.....many gone thru' 1997 in spore & HK woould know how bad it was...tons bankrupt, commit suicide, family broken, work for life to pay debt.....
this time is even worse.....this time will last much longer.....

reuters
30-10-11, 20:04
It is about demand and supply and the basic understanding of what Singaporeans need. Singapore has NOTHING except this land and people. To sustain the current pleasures that we are all enjoying on this island, there is no other way than to keep building more infrastructure, expand our population and business, open up more opportunities and invite more investors. The only way forward is to try to raise the income level overall so that we can cope with the inflation and do not mind the continual domestic spending. Will anyone compromise their pay these days for cheaper living expenses? Do we want to go back to those days when we earn $300 a month but were able to buy noodles at 20 cents? Unlike China which has loads of land, Singapore has nothing but whatever is left under our feet. And remember, it is also not easy for us to buy sand to create more land - this is all we've got, population HAS to rise, so you go figure out what's the outcome in the long run.

hyenergix
30-10-11, 20:12
I am telling you the fact & what is coming with what is happening now in the world....
you can take your chance.....many gone thru' 1997 in spore & HK woould know how bad it was...tons bankrupt, commit suicide, family broken, work for life to pay debt.....

My only worry is sudden rise in interest rate. I would b happy if property price crashes, bcoz I'm looking around for another good catch.

paulho77
30-10-11, 20:13

hi basic, r u alam1 in channelnewsasia ????

basic
30-10-11, 20:15
It is about demand and supply and the basic understanding of what Singaporeans need. Singapore has NOTHING except this land and people. To sustain the current pleasures that we are all enjoying on this island, there is no other way than to keep building more infrastructure, expand our population and business, open up more opportunities and invite more investors. The only way forward is to try to raise the income level overall so that we can cope with the inflation and do not mind the continual domestic spending. Will anyone compromise their pay these days for cheaper living expenses? Do we want to go back to those days when we earn $300 a month but were able to buy noodles at 20 cents? Unlike China which has loads of land, Singapore has nothing but whatever is left under our feet. And remember, it is also not easy for us to buy sand to create more land - this is all we've got, population HAS to rise, so you go figure out what's the outcome in the long run.
already said earlier. it's about gloabl debt crisis, economy performance, stagflation, recession depression...to come about....
nobody want to go down, go backward, go back to $300 or 20 cts noodle....but reality & market force is driving all these, not you or me or govt want or don't want....
China has loads of land, their porperty surged 1000% in last 12 yrs....nothing to do with more or less land...spore property down 50-60% from 1996/7 to 2004/5 although we don't have much lands, HDB too, down 40%...
when recession comes, govt should retrench foreigners instead of local breeds, how can scarify local for non-citizens including PR, foreigners will cut salary to keep their jobs, this will make situation worse....
global country is cutting budget, cut spennding, this Xmas order easily down 50%, unemployed & jobless are .20% in most western world, no business, no jobs, do we still want to take risk to ship goods to them?? they can't even pay old debt now....many already stop ship supply to uropean company in asia now, clear old debt or cash on delivery now....check with your suppliers, you will know.....

basic
30-10-11, 20:16
hi basic, r u alam1 in channelnewsasia ????

who are you in channelnewsasia??....

irisng
30-10-11, 20:18

Because our economy is strong, so most of the China people come to Singapore to invest in ppty. :cheers3:

From what I know, discounts are given mainly for VVIP preview. If they are going to give further discount to the "later" buyers, then it will be not fair to those "earlier" buyers who bought at a higher price, how can they do that? :2cents:

paulho77
30-10-11, 20:19
who are you in channelnewsasia??....

same nick...been reading yr posting in channelnewsasia forum...u kana ban izzit ?? never see u write there anymore. lol

devilplate
30-10-11, 20:23
WATERGHOST:scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1:

basic
30-10-11, 20:26
Because our economy is strong, so most of the China people come to Singapore to invest in ppty. :cheers3:

From what I know, discounts are given mainly for VVIP preview. If they are going to give further discount to the "later" buyers, then it will be not fair to those "earlier" buyers who bought at a higher price, how can they do that? :2cents:

nothing fair or unfair, willing buyer willing sellers....I know in 1996/7, some projects can't finish selling till 2001/2, selling at 50% of launched price of 1996/7....
it's better for developers to collect money back fast than seeing price plunges further...banks would squeeze developers to pay back or default, sue them to bankrupt, all these leverage game is played this way....
just like china cases to return property after price down 20-40%...if price go up, will they give away profit to developers??....all these greeds, if guarantee make money, who still want to work??....

samuelk
30-10-11, 20:27
above just some example within 1 mins of time, all down 10-20%....there is thousands of such cases in HK in last 1 months....go & find yourself such real caes....

alreday 3000 negative asset cases report to banks last 1 week in HK...more to come...3-4 banks in HK stop housing loan, not profitable, also liquidity tight, FD for 3 months already 2.4%, how to loan out at 4% for profit, so high riak as price keep coming down.....

Not sure which bank is doing that. So far the agencies like Reuters, Bloomberg, S&P , moody etc do not have news break.

Developers in SG still pretty firm on prices.

Anyway, will stop feeding the Troll.

basic
30-10-11, 20:28
same nick...been reading yr posting in channelnewsasia forum...u kana ban izzit ?? never see u write there anymore. lol

never see this nick, stop reading channelnewsasia for a while....

basic
30-10-11, 20:32
Not sure which bank is doing that. So far the agencies like Reuters, Bloomberg, S&P , moody etc do not have news break.

Developers in SG still pretty firm on prices.

Anyway, will stop feeding the Troll.

sure....do your homework....get the right sources.....
believe or not....it's all fact....
time will tell.....

Rysk
30-10-11, 20:34
Of course you are not an agent.. But to me, you are just a person who sold off your properties & begin try your luck to talk down on the property market... You are not the only one who use this tactic.. Haha

hyenergix
30-10-11, 20:34
We need handsomeinvestor from CNA to neutralise your view.

basic
30-10-11, 20:38
Of course you are not an agent.. But to me, you are just a person who sold off your properties & begin try your luck to talk down on the property market... You are not the only one who use this tactic.. Haha

we are here to discuss & analyse, fact & information....
only low baller play such tactics of miss the boat, sell or buy, talk down or talk up....
when global crisis happen, government also can't talk up market, who are you or me?? to talk down or up??....
joker....

basic
30-10-11, 20:41
We need handsomeinvestor from CNA to neutralise your view.

alreday 10-20 here, another 10 or 20 handsome or ugly, still the same...
we are talking reason, true fact, skill, knowledge...not shouting or gambling or hoping or.....

blackjack21trader
30-10-11, 20:45
the more China drops, the more Lion will rise. how so ?

if China properties drop 25%, Lion properties will rise 25% eventually. Very simple, and let your humble brother enlighten you.

If you are a rich mainlander, YOU HAVE A CHOICE. A choice to put your future into a safe haven. And where else will you put, knowing the low interest rates will not earn you any more pocket money in the banks? Yes ! You will start looking at places like Hong Kong & Singapore.

So, that brings us to this : If I know my China properties will drop eventually by 25%, I will have the same margin of extra 25% investing fund to put into my overseas properties. Correct or not, Lion brothers?

Will I choose Hong Kong ? Well, most likely because it is near to China and a highly free market. I can put 10% here just in case the market rocket like nobody's business. Then, another 30% I shall put into the Lion City simply because I know the whole world will be converging onto this tiny place.

The best part about the Lion City is that history tells me it is a risk controlled market- much like a hedge fund with a diversified portfolio. Because I know the speculative risks will be monitored closely and managed by the government through good governance & cooling measures. Therefore, my investment risks here will be reduced. I may not have rocketing properties like Hong Kong, but I will have a firm and steady market here.

Having a property here is like getting into an ivy league university in the USA hor. Yes, China and India can build all the best looking modern real estate, but they cannot duplicate easily our:

1) Medical Services ( Vital because I am rich and therefore very kiasi )
2) Good Education recognised by angmos ( my children can get a western degree )
3) Infrastructures ( Highly efficient transport and government services- important because I do not want to wait 2 years get my KTV license here.)
4) High standard business services. ( My supplier for my factory products must have standard hor.. and we have 2 or 3 industral parks with plastic and paper factories here)
5) Access to angmo expertise in banking. ( Yes... I want to INVEST the world. I need good standard brokerage firms closely monitored by MAS. )
6) Freedom- ( yes... as long as you do not do anything against the law, you can just about do whatever you want, even talk in internet forums and watch youtubes like now )

And, what do we have here ?

1) HEALTH
2) KNOWLEDGE
3) CONVENIENCE
4) INVESTMENT
5) SAFETY
6) INTERNET FREEDOM

Are not the above what every decent human on planet Earth wants ?

hyenergix
30-10-11, 20:46
Thanks. And your point for warning us is :confused: Most of us are owners here.

We would appreciate more if you can call up the developers and tell them to slash their prices by > 50% because property market is going to crash soon. They will thank you too.

But please let us know which projects they are going to slash their prices as soon as they agree with your analysis and action plan.

Rysk
30-10-11, 20:48
we are here to discuss & analyse, fact & information....
only low baller play such tactics of miss the boat, sell or buy, talk down or talk up....
when global crisis happen, government also can't talk up market, who are you or me?? to talk down or up??....
joker....
Don't think you are here for a discussion & analyze.. A person like you are good in changing tone, divert attention whenever kena hamtam Jialet Jialet By other ppl. One moment saying now 10-20%, next moment change to time can tell.... Haha

irisng
30-10-11, 20:52
I also shitting in my pants... I bought one, still kena SSD. .:scared-5:

Sama sama, I also just bought a ppty 8 months ago, also kena SSD. But if you bought for your own stay or have the holding power, I think it should be no problem, ppty will stlll go up.

When I first bought my ppty in the suburban area, it was at a record high, then few months later, thanks to the "Lehman", ppty markets started to slump (but how many "Lehman" are there to fall). My ppty price dropped by almost 30%, but when the ppty market starts to pick up again, my ppty goes up by >30%, so in total it has actually recovered by about 60%. :cheers4:

Rysk
30-10-11, 20:59
Sorry, I'm confuse now.. Is the thread talking about buying/selling China/HK property thread?? haha..

irisng
30-10-11, 21:01

Sellers are very smart, they will jack up the price, then they give you discount, it still comes to square one.

Jcmillineum
30-10-11, 21:01
Sorry, I'm confuse now.. Is the thread talking about buying/selling China/HK property thread?? haha..

lol.....property will never come down like china....in singapore

basic
30-10-11, 21:02
the more China drops, the more Lion will rise. how so ?

if China properties drop 25%, Lion properties will rise 25% eventually. Very simple, and let your humble brother enlighten you.

If you are a rich mainlander, YOU HAVE A CHOICE. A choice to put your future into a safe haven. And where else will you put, knowing the low interest rates will not earn you any more pocket money in the banks? Yes ! You will start looking at places like Hong Kong & Singapore.

So, that brings us to this : If I know my China properties will drop eventually by 25%, I will have the same margin of extra 25% investing fund to put into my overseas properties. Correct or not, Lion brothers?

Will I choose Hong Kong ? Well, most likely because it is near to China and a highly free market. I can put 10% here just in case the market rocket like nobody's business. Then, another 30% I shall put into the Lion City simply because I know the whole world will be converging onto this tiny place.

The best part about the Lion City is that history tells me it is a risk controlled market- much like a hedge fund with a diversified portfolio. Because I know the speculative risks will be monitored closely and managed by the government through good governance & cooling measures. Therefore, my investment risks here will be reduced. I may not have rocketing properties like Hong Kong, but I will have a firm and steady market here.

Having a property here is like getting into an ivy league university in the USA hor. Yes, China and India can build all the best looking modern real estate, but they cannot duplicate easily our:

1) Medical Services ( Vital because I am rich and therefore very kiasi )
2) Good Education recognised by angmos ( my children can get a western degree )
3) Infrastructures ( Highly efficient transport and government services- important because I do not want to wait 2 years get my KTV license here.)
4) High standard business services. ( My supplier for my factory products must have standard hor.. and we have 2 or 3 industral parks with plastic and paper factories here)
5) Access to angmo expertise in banking. ( Yes... I want to INVEST the world. I need good standard brokerage firms closely monitored by MAS. )
6) Freedom- ( yes... as long as you do not do anything against the law, you can just about do whatever you want, even talk in internet forums and watch youtubes like now )

And, what do we have here ?

1) HEALTH
2) KNOWLEDGE
3) CONVENIENCE
4) INVESTMENT
5) SAFETY
6) INTERNET FREEDOM

Are not the above what every decent human on planet Earth wants ?

what a joker...
my earlier post listed chinese sold their HK property to raise fund NOW instead of buying, same to spore....nothing to do with china down 25% then spore will up 25%, this is global in recession....if china property down 25%, you think their economy is still good?? will they still buy?? got money to buy? the last property to sell is their property at home, not spore....

you can list down 100 reasons why spore is good, when time is bad, nobody care, only fighting for survival, especially china...if you know how many richest & rich chinese already in jail in last 8 yrs....same to current one, many rich chinese how they get rich, you should know well....just like many S shares, also all chinese companies listed across the world from US to Norway, canada, Spore, HK....most shares already down >60-80% last month....many still waiting for auditing result, more under probe & investigation now....also govt servant & leaders....
you think all these people will put their money or buy property in spore?? relationship between china & spore like master & slave, their money will be all gone with 1 phone call from PM or president of china.....best place for them to keep their money & asset is USA, china dare not touch USA till today, they may say NOT, but they dare not request....

up/down is just a cycle, like morning & night, nothing don't crash, just like nothing will forever down.....time is here....just see for yourself in 1-2 yrs time....

Alan Shearer
30-10-11, 21:08
Have good psychiatrist here too. You need to see one tomorrow morning.

phantom_opera
30-10-11, 21:08
He is just speculating that property correction at china will drag on sg, but sg has hdb in short supply so doesn't mean anything for now unless china in recession

Rysk
30-10-11, 21:10
Sellers are very smart, they will jack up the price, then they give you discount, it still comes to square one.
For that, the fool will believe is price coming down.. Haha

Rysk
30-10-11, 21:14
He is just speculating that property correction at china will drag on sg, but sg has hdb in short supply so doesn't mean anything for now unless china in recession
Haha! So naive! But this not the first ppl do so.. Last time oso ppl talk US, UK, etc & say S'pore pty going to crash.. But ended up talk till go MIA

DaytonaSS
see above post....

Bro, can x2 confirm? U sure cities like shanghai , Beijing , hongkong down 20-30%? if u say some ulu cities I can understand lah.....

If u talking about 50% drop, u can be sure it's going to be total collapsed of the housing market cos 99% of the pple wld have to make good 30% of housing loan. In that case, I m sure it won't be 50% off, shld be ard 75% off.

Oh ya, work hard also no use, cos all of us will be out of job/ out of business.

irisng

I have this feeling too. He seems to be so eager in talking down on the ppty market. He keeps on mentioning about China and HK but this is Singapore. Even if the price is cheap in China, I would not take the risk to invest but Singapore is different.

buttercarp
30-10-11, 21:15
Singapore was built up out of nothing except for the hard work of her people.
I believe we will weather through crises gracefully.....

"There is something down the road that we can strive for
We are told no dream's too bold that we can't try for
There's a spirit in the air, it's a feeling we all share
We're going to build a better life, for you and me
We can achieve, we can achieve"

- from Count on me Singapore

basic
30-10-11, 21:17
Haha! So naive! But this not the first ppl do so.. Last time oso ppl talk US, UK, etc & say S'pore pty going to crash.. But ended up talk till go MIA

still last time, this time...haha....
let see who is the biggest fool in 2-3 yrs time....
only fool buy property now...how about those still holding?? hahahaha...hehehe...
whatever lah....BORN LOSER....you can shout, badmouth, personal attck....nobody care, time will tell, coming soon.....

hyenergix
30-10-11, 21:21
basic (alam?) should just request for a meeting with REDAS and talk to the developers directly and get them to slash prices. It would be even better if he can meet KBW personally and convince him to enact legislations to lower the property prices. It is not very effective to talk to us because we do have much control of the property market.

Rysk
30-10-11, 21:23
And usually this ppl like basic, they will not named that China or whatever country into the topic.. But instead just confuse ppl by just posting "Pty price is coming down fast"... They are good in divert attention just in case their perdiction cannot make it, they can switch back keep talking about China & HK only..Haha

phantom_opera
30-10-11, 21:28
900 ppl sold private and bought hdb this year, can these ppl buy private after mop yet can rent out hdb?

basic
30-10-11, 21:29
Bro, can x2 confirm? U sure cities like shanghai , Beijing , hongkong down 20-30%? if u say some ulu cities I can understand lah.....

If u talking about 50% drop, u can be sure it's going to be total collapsed of the housing market cos 99% of the pple wld have to make good 30% of housing loan. In that case, I m sure it won't be 50% off, shld be ard 75% off.

Oh ya, work hard also no use, cos all of us will be out of job/ out of business.

just came back from shanghai 3 days ago, was in china for 1 month....I spent 6 yrs in china in last 10 yrs, many friends & contact there....

I said 10-20% in HK & Spore now....20-40% in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen & many more cities in china....

down 50% will be 2 yrs from now for spore....
sure, most people with 70-80% housing loan, once price drop 30%, mostly will be negative asset, lost 100% of their investment in the property & in debt immediately, banks will come after that if problem in loan repayment due to pay cut or retrenchment or.....bank will collect back the umbrella...

this coming recession is a super big one due to all superpower will be down...be prepared, keep some for coming stormy days....

Rysk
30-10-11, 21:31
only fool buy property now...how about those still holding?? hahahaha...hehehe...
whatever lah....BORN LOSER....you can shout, badmouth, personal attck....nobody care, time will tell, coming soon.....
Haha!! Just a test & already know that u are not here for a discussion but instead an inexperience chap using the same type of tactic to talk down the mkt.. And such ppl like you have a habit to call other ppl like fool & born loser etc.. Haha

dtrax
30-10-11, 21:35
plz lar... all of you nothing better to do just like basic hehe. Just take a look at his profile, this dude totally no integrity. If anyone listen to him in 08 they will DIE JIALAT, I SAY AGAIN DIEEEEEEE JIALAT UNTIL NO MORE BONES LEFT. Not that I like to stalk pple, but looking at his 48post since 2008 with half on this thread itself... no brainer

buttercarp
30-10-11, 21:35
this coming recession is a super big one due to all superpower will be down...be prepared, keep some for coming stormy days....

Basic speaks with so much conviction............
Maybe he knows something that we all don't.
:scared-3: :scared-3: :scared-3: :scared-3:

So Basic, let me ask you a question : Will recession proof jobs be affected or not????

basic
30-10-11, 21:37
Haha!! Just a test & already know that u are not here for a discussion but instead an inexperience chap using the same type of tactic to talk down the mkt.. And such ppl like you have a habit to call other ppl like fool & born loser etc.. Haha

who is here for discussion...forumers who read will know....
who is here just pure shouting & insulting....

basic
30-10-11, 21:38
Basic speaks with so much conviction............
Maybe he knows something that we all don't.
:scared-3: :scared-3: :scared-3: :scared-3:

So Basic, let me ask you a question : Will recession proof jobs be affected or not????

casket??....:)

Rysk
30-10-11, 21:40
Already know that you are not here for a discussion lah.. Haha! You sound so familiar from the other forum who keep calling ppl a fool & born loser, & keep repeating what time will tell.... Yeah! The one who kena Jialet Jialet hamtam by other forumers also.. Are you the same person? Haha

basic
30-10-11, 21:41
plz lar... all of you nothing better to do just like basic hehe. Just take a look at his profile, this dude totally no integrity. If anyone listen to him in 08 they will DIE JIALAT, I SAY AGAIN DIEEEEEEE JIALAT UNTIL NO MORE BONES LEFT. Not that I like to stalk pple, but looking at his 48post since 2008 with half on this thread itself... no brainer

now just passes the turning point....sell now at 10-20% below peak or 2-3 yrs later at 50-60% from recent peak.....
use your brain if any....

phantom_opera
30-10-11, 21:42
Just look at wanke stock price lah went up so much last few days, market is always right dude, or you dare to short them? But if ccr down 20% many here include me will chiong to buy lol

sh
30-10-11, 21:43
I said 10-20% in HK & Spore now....20-40% in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen & many more cities in china....

I don't see spore prices dropping 10-20%, not even 5%....

I don't have issue if Basic is predicting 50% drop in the future.... that's his opinion... but to say prices has dropped 20% NOW when it has not....that's hard to believe....

basic
30-10-11, 21:45
Already know that you are not here for a discussion lah.. Haha! You sound so familiar from the other forum who keep calling ppl a fool & born loser, & keep repeating what time will tell.... Yeah! The one who kena Jialet Jialet hamtam by other forumers also.. Are you the same person? Haha

haha...what hantum?? only fools live in denial, kena hantum still think himself a winner....
go & read & do homework...say such nonsense, useless one....
see who has the last laugh....only shout & think you win in cyber, only fool think that....back to real life lah.....

basic
30-10-11, 21:48
Just look at wanke stock price lah went up so much last few days, market is always right dude, or you dare to short them?

I will short in 2-3 days time....only fool buy at such level....
stock still have x mlonths of LAST rally, will not reveal the x here....
after that, it will crash like toufu....
Dow will go below 3000 in next n yrs...keep n to myself....:):)

land118
30-10-11, 21:48
Even if dropped by 50-60%, am not selling the house I stay in ...doesn't affect me, am happy with the roof over my head...:D

devilplate
30-10-11, 21:49
Ppty px drop in china is due to govt policies rite?

Anyway basic just another waterghost waiting for replacement...beware:hell-hath-no-fury:

Rysk
30-10-11, 21:51
Oh! So u came across this "totally can't make it" chap? I'm not aware about this but from the way they started, I already their intention.. I do not wish to mention again.. But I just have to repeat the same to descript them as a FAILURE!

devilplate
30-10-11, 21:51
haha...what hantum?? only fools live in denial, kena hantum still think himself a winner....
go & read & do homework...say such nonsense, useless one....
see who has the last laugh....only shout & think you win in cyber, only fool think that....back to real life lah.....
U r the one who shout and calling fools, born loser etc

Ok la, u win in the cyberworld:D

Sweet dreams ok.....2yrs later 50% drop cfm la

No nid to prove....time will tell.....u r god wat....u noe best:D

DC33_2008
30-10-11, 21:52
Basic is asking all of us here to go back to BASIC.

land118
30-10-11, 21:52
I will short in 2-3 days time....only fool buy at such level....
stock still have x mlonths of LAST rally, will not reveal the x here....
after that, it will crash like toufu....
Dow will go below 3000 in next n yrs...keep n to myself....:):)
Wow, someone reading this article from CNBC and believing it 100%.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/44481286/Dow_Could_Crash_to_3_000_in_2013_Author

If Dow dropped to 3k pts, Hosay Liao, will load up big time...:D

devilplate
30-10-11, 21:55
Wow, someone reading this article from CNBC and believing it 100%.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/44481286/Dow_Could_Crash_to_3_000_in_2013_Author

If Dow dropped to 3k pts, Hosay Liao, will load up big time...:D
Wah:scared-1:

Drop to 6k oredi can load whole bus liao:D :D

basic
30-10-11, 21:55
U r the one who shout and calling fools, born loser etc

Ok la, u win in the cyberworld:D

Sweet dreams ok.....2yrs later 50% drop cfm la

No nid to prove....time will tell.....u r god wat....u noe best:D

go & read this thread, see who is the 1st to use 'fool' in this thread.....not me....
no choice, has to be fair....:):)

devilplate
30-10-11, 21:57
go & read this thread, see who is the 1st to use 'fool' in this thread.....not me....
no choice, has to be fair....:):)
Pls la...u r the first one

U said only fools still keep their ppty

And i replied i am one of the fools;)

land118
30-10-11, 21:58
:scared-1:

Better i leave this thread now and do my homework for a good trading week ahead.....:D

basic
30-10-11, 21:59
Pls la...u r the first one

U said only fools still keep their ppty

And i replied i am one of the fools;)

liar....:):)

Laguna
:scared-1:

Better i leave this thread now and do my homework for a good trading week ahead.....:D

ya, why waste time with him..

Rysk
Anyway, to my experience.. I would advise others not to waste your time in this thread.. Is never ending one.. No point for a so called discussion to a Failure who started this thread. Bye!!

wildxyz
30-10-11, 22:03
Already know that you are not here for a discussion lah.. Haha! You sound so familiar from the other forum who keep calling ppl a fool & born loser, & keep repeating what time will tell.... Yeah! The one who kena Jialet Jialet hamtam by other forumers also.. Are you the same person? HahaI pity basic leh…:cheers4:like me, he must have missed many many boats la…
In the beginning of 2009, I wanted to buy Centris, but "expert" friends asked me to wait for lelong lelong, but never happened!
In the end of 2009, I wanted to buy Lakeshore, but the "expert" advised me to wait again, till now...
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

basic
30-10-11, 22:04
Anyway, to my experience.. I would advise others not to waste your time in this thread.. Is never ending one.. No point for a so called discussion to a Failure who started this thread. Bye!!

ok...this is your last post in this thread....not me...

devilplate
30-10-11, 22:04
I pity basic leh…:cheers4:like me, he must have missed many many boats la…
In the beginning of 2009, I wanted to buy Centris, but "expert" friends asked me to wait for lelong lelong, but never happened!
In the end of 2009, I wanted to buy Lakeshore, but the "expert" advised me to wait again, till now...
Missed the boat nvm....but dun ended up buying at the peak:2cents: :)

basic
30-10-11, 22:08
I pity basic leh…:cheers4:like me, he must have missed many many boats la…

haha...pity yourself....know nothing, blind listen to blind....
must repeat so fast, those don't read, don't do homework, only shout & assume...we are here to discuss & analyse, fact & information....
shout buy/sell, miss the boat to buy or sell.....low class, no standard....:):):)

ikan bilis
30-10-11, 22:09

Wah... very heng arh!!....

i thought i have to quickly auction off few properties tomorrow liow...
but some how hor,.. that "basic" = "alarm clock" of cna...

and this guys had been property perma-bull before sub-prime crisis,.... then changed to property perma-bear for last few years, when real estates cheong and cheong....

tomorrow i will go hunt+buy another property liow... die die must borrow some $$ from banks....
i'm so damn happy now... i'm going to pop few bottles of champagne now... :cheers1: :cheers4:

DC33_2008
30-10-11, 22:11
Argue no more! Time will tell.

basic
30-10-11, 22:16
Wah... very heng arh!!....

i thought i have to quickly auction off few properties tomorrow liow...
but some how hor,.. that "basic" = "alarm clock" of cna...

and this guys had been property perma-bull before sub-prime crisis,.... then changed to property perma-bear for last few years, when real estates cheong and cheong....

tomorrow i will go hunt+buy another property liow... die die must borrow some $$ from banks....
i'm so damn happy now... i'm going to pop few bottles of champagne now... :cheers1: :cheers4:

pity those need to rely on lies....
go ahead to borrow & buy if can....good luck....
the more weak holders, the coming crash will be harder....
just read CNA forum 3 minutes ago....someone posted, if MM dies, property will crash.....double or triple xxxxx or more.....effect....
:):)

devilplate
30-10-11, 22:18
Where is geylang okt and pmet?:rolleyes:

basic
30-10-11, 22:25
Where is geylang okt and pmet?:rolleyes:

like that very song liao huh.....joker....
only reflect oneself lah....naive....

wildxyz
30-10-11, 22:28
Have good psychiatrist here too. You need to see one tomorrow morning.ke ke ke...oops, I can't stop laughing......low class, no standard some more....ke ke ke...

ikan bilis
30-10-11, 22:29
i just pm-ed tomiyaki and asked him to to read this thread....
i think he will laugh until stomach-ache....

:D :banghead:

basic
30-10-11, 22:37
i just pm-ed tomiyaki and asked him to to read this thread....
i think he will laugh until stomach-ache....

:D :banghead:

haha....very funny...siao liao.....:):)

devilplate
30-10-11, 22:43
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/6998790/for-sale-just-top-last-corner-unit-inggu-road

faintzzz:scared-3:

extremme
30-10-11, 22:44
been a silent reader but can't resist participating in this joke...

You remind me of a friend with his doomsday prophecy.. keep telling us end of the world is 20 something dec 2012. So I ask him y r u still working now? since u know u have only one year left to live, y dun u go do what u want to do instead of working? no reply from him

Anyway please do us all a favor and send your message to KBW and convince him with your doomsday prediction to remove all cooling measures. Everyone here will be eternally grateful to u.

And BTW if u see any properties at 2008 post lehman level, no need 50% discount, let me know k? I'll liquidate all my holdings to buy another one.

radha08
30-10-11, 22:47
:sleep:.....i can sleep peacefully in my frankel home i bought this house for next one year......:D:D:D

hope i no regret....:D

dtrax
30-10-11, 22:47
You have every right to be scared...Terrace houses is one of the asset class chiong up the highest.. particularly west and northeast. If you know where the trend is heading, go to the far far east... where the 4th university is found :D :D

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6098/6294536655_0034e0627d_b.jpg

radha08
30-10-11, 22:48
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/6998790/for-sale-just-top-last-corner-unit-inggu-road

in 1 years time price will drop to 1.5 million according to the prophecy...so just wait....:D

radha08
30-10-11, 22:50
You have every right to be scared...Terrace houses is one of the asset class chiong up the highest.. particularly west and northeast. If you know where the trend is heading, go to the far far east... where the 4th university is found :D :D

yup thats my thinking too far far east but i aiming condo...:cool:

basic
30-10-11, 23:00

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6098/6294536655_0034e0627d_b.jpg

showing curve is nothing....wise man can see right side of the curve correctly...
how far you can see, the wiser you are.....
why don't show left side, 1996/7, then can see spore porperty down how much in asia crisis...coming one is global crisis....
time will tell.....:):)

thomastansb
30-10-11, 23:27
I stick to my view the current market can only absorb 2-3 more heavy shocks and that is it. The bull run from Euro deal is already fading off quickly. If there is no more bad news, I think the prices will stay. No run away prices so I don't see why buyers should rush in. Buy now or buy 6 months later, prices will be more or less the same. I believe now more buyers don't mind waiting for a correction. Supply and demand. Buyers got nothing to lose by not buying. Unlike in 2009. My humble opinion.

ikan bilis
30-10-11, 23:29
me just small fish swimming around... telling me crash crash crash 50-70%.... may be can make me kanchoeng a bit... but got no use... me cannot do anything....

please go to kbw's blog, tell him s'pore collapsing soon and ask him to announce:

due to some economy storm coming, with immediate effect,
- all types of govt land sales, either residential, commercial or industrial, all will be suspended for 6 months, (if can suspen until 2013 even better)
- bto-hdb building will be reverting back to half of mbt's yearly quantity (if don't build even better)

that will save us from the next sub-prime crisis... and you will be our hero...

wow... thank you very much in advance!!...

:D

devilplate
30-10-11, 23:34
yup thats my thinking too far far east but i aiming condo...:cool:
Tot u just sold ur far far east condo?:confused:

ecimbew
31-10-11, 00:20

Basic said this in 2008. :scared-5: :scared-5: :scared-5:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=19327

ysyap
31-10-11, 02:23
Basic said this in 2008. :scared-5: :scared-5: :scared-5:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=19327Was he suggesting that property prices will go up which is true today. However, everybody knows then that property prices will go up after the down. Now he's saying prices has already come down but strangely most of us still can't sense it! :confused:

basic
31-10-11, 07:17
me just small fish swimming around... telling me crash crash crash 50-70%.... may be can make me kanchoeng a bit... but got no use... me cannot do anything....

please go to kbw's blog, tell him s'pore collapsing soon and ask him to announce:

due to some economy storm coming, with immediate effect,
- all types of govt land sales, either residential, commercial or industrial, all will be suspended for 6 months, (if can suspen until 2013 even better)
- bto-hdb building will be reverting back to half of mbt's yearly quantity (if don't build even better)

that will save us from the next sub-prime crisis... and you will be our hero...

wow... thank you very much in advance!!...

:D
although shanghai & beijing property are dropping 20-40% now, govt still go ahead to build 10 million public housing this yr & 36 million in next 5 yrs...china govt is a much people orientated one compared to spore which is more US & only serve a very small group of their people....
at least china govt raise interest rate 6x in last 1 yr, now their housing loan is 7-8%, property rental yield is 1.5-2%....they also tigthen credit now, they already kow how bad to print $$, they will not print RMB4trillion stimulation anymore.....print $$=debt, it will not go away, only transfer debt to government, eventually taxpayers' foot the bill by higher tax, middle class is the one hit the most......

continue to build more HDB pre-build instead of BTO, more land sales is the way to go for spore govt now.....
if 80% of population need to work 40% to pay off their housing loan with limited disposable income, what kind of life is it?? a slave to a pigeon hole in the air just to work the whole life?? work till die without retirement? stress till die in a rat race?? then a serious illness in old ages to cost the whole house, that is sporean life story??.....all of you can go for it.....
only greedy & evil govt do such thing...nothing to do with land scarce or economy growth...property is for stay, not for speculation....tons of formula for low property price in limited land country, fiscal policy can fix it......

blackjack21trader
31-10-11, 08:00
what a joker...
my earlier post listed chinese sold their HK property to raise fund NOW instead of buying, same to spore....nothing to do with china down 25% then spore will up 25%, this is global in recession....if china property down 25%, you think their economy is still good?? will they still buy?? got money to buy? the last property to sell is their property at home, not spore....

you can list down 100 reasons why spore is good, when time is bad, nobody care, only fighting for survival, especially china...if you know how many richest & rich chinese already in jail in last 8 yrs....same to current one, many rich chinese how they get rich, you should know well....just like many S shares, also all chinese companies listed across the world from US to Norway, canada, Spore, HK....most shares already down >60-80% last month....many still waiting for auditing result, more under probe & investigation now....also govt servant & leaders....
you think all these people will put their money or buy property in spore?? relationship between china & spore like master & slave, their money will be all gone with 1 phone call from PM or president of china.....best place for them to keep their money & asset is USA, china dare not touch USA till today, they may say NOT, but they dare not request....

up/down is just a cycle, like morning & night, nothing don't crash, just like nothing will forever down.....time is here....just see for yourself in 1-2 yrs time....

dear friend, from ur post i can gather that u must be a working class manager in Shanghai, right? well, your humble but joker friend here have been a non-working boss in Shanghai for 20 years liao la... it is very obvious that you have no idea how the bosses (whether local or angmo or Japanese ) work in China. Well, maybe that is because u never find time to sit down and converse with them.. or is it they dun want to converse with you? HAHAHAH

The biggest worry of the bosses or investors in China as I have stated, is finding the RIGHT place to park their funds SAFELY without exchange rates and inflation losses affecting their capital lor. The RIGHT place is a place WITH GOOD GOVERNANCE like Singapore or Hong Kong mah...

As you speaks, they message me that they are now on their planes here to see look see look liao.

LOL...dun anger hor...

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

blackjack21trader
31-10-11, 08:15
you see, friend basic... let's say you have US$1 million saving in the banks with max 1% interest la....say only la...heheheh With the current inflationary rates of 5% p.a averaging over the Pacific Rim...It is not difficult to see that.. you are making average (5-1= 4% ) losses every year as long as the Euro crisis persists mah.. then hor, if RMB revalued how ? Your USD becomes lower lor... that will take another 2% which make a total of 6% losses on the savings la...heheheheh.. aiya.. I can't stop giggling la....ok ok...serious hor...THAT works out to be 6%x $1million = US$60,000 or 1.27x60000= SGD 76,000 approx. losses= a small Hyundai car every year as long as US and Euro are in crisis... and how long they say they going to take to solve the problems har ? 20 years ? HAHAHA.NOW YOU KNOW WHY THE RICH ARE BUYING GOLD* & PROPERTIES * LIKE NO TOMORROW LIAO BO ? HAHAHAHAH.. now your humble joker friend has to go office liao... BYE

basic
31-10-11, 08:25
dear friend, from ur post i can gather that u must be a working class manager in Shanghai, right? well, your humble but joker friend here have been a non-working boss in Shanghai for 20 years liao la... it is very obvious that you have no idea how the bosses (whether local or angmo or Japanese ) work in China. Well, maybe that is because u never find time to sit down and converse with them.. or is it they dun want to converse with you? HAHAHAH

The biggest worry of the bosses or investors in China as I have stated, is finding the place to park their funds SAFELY without exchange rates and inflation losses affecting their capital lor. The right place is a place WITH GOOD GOVERNANCE like Singapore or Hong Kong mah...

As you speaks, they are now on their planes here to see look see look liao.

LOL...dun anger hor...

神龙股侠。
NIL SINE LABORE!

haha....you are a real joker....
you know nothing about me, then I am working class, you are non-working class....you are the humble one....haha...chiolapeng lah, angry with such rubbish comment? unless forumers here are all fools & moron....

you can self-claimed whatever, I don't care, to me, you are nothing because a wise person will not day dream like you...
20 yrs in shanghai?? haha...how many days you spent in shanghai?? don't be a liar, you said you graduated 20 yrs ago from NUS, then you spent sometimes in US, then you went broke in 1997 asia financial crisis, then....haha...make sure all stories match well....don't create more holes to mend 1....
those shanghainese who converse to you IF ANY are just small flies....if you know shanghai & shanghainese well.....Shanghai is just a city, there is many more important cities in china....you can continiue to dream....LOL LOL...

safely?? read my post, exchange rate down 10-20% is safer or lose 100% to return to china govt is safer?? those chinese, not linked to govt or worry for china goct is really flies....when recession comes to china, they will dump everything oversea to get funds back to china, like what they are doing now in HK....

China internal demand is down if you analyse their data carefully, external demand down drastically if you know how important & how bad is Guangzhou trade fair 2 weeks ago....40% of exhibitors recorded 0 deals, ang mo visitors down 90%, mostly are small trader from asean & middle east, look see look see.....

many more, will reveal & discuss here......

blackjack21trader
31-10-11, 08:29
haha....you are a real joker....
you know nothing about me, then I am working class, you are non-working class....you are the humble one....haha...chiolapeng lah, angry with such rubbish comment? unless forumers here are all fools & moron....

you can self-claimed whatever, I don't care, to me, you are nothing because a wise person will not day dream like you...
20 yrs in shanghai?? haha...how many days you spent in shanghai?? don't be a liar, you said you graduated 20 yrs ago from NUS, then you spent sometimes in US, then you went broke in 1997 asia financial crisis, then....haha...make sure all stories match well....don't create more holes to mend 1....
those shanghainese who converse to you IF ANY are just small flies....if you know shanghai & shanghainese well.....Shanghai is just a city, there is many more important cities in china....you can continiue to dream....LOL LOL...

safely?? read my post, exchange rate down 10-20% is safer or lose 100% to return to china govt is safer?? those chinese, not linked to govt or worry for china goct is really flies....when recession comes to china, they will dump everything oversea to get funds back to china, like what they are doing now in HK....

China internal demand is down if you analyse their data carefully, external demand down drastically if you know how important & how bad is Guangzhou trade fair 2 weeks ago....40% of exhibitors recorded 0 deals, ang mo visitors down 90%, mostly are small trader from asean & middle east, look see look see.....

many more, will reveal & discuss here......

you are alam1 from CNA forum la...lol.. I have been collecting salary from my family business since I was in NUS mah..HAHAHAH

basic
31-10-11, 08:43
you see, friend basic... let's say you have US$1 million saving in the banks with max 1% interest la....say only la...heheheh With the current inflationary rates of 5% p.a averaging over the Pacific Rim...It is not difficult to see that.. you are making average (5-1= 4% ) losses every year as long as the Euro crisis persists mah.. then hor, if RMB revalued how ? Your USD becomes lower lor... that will take another 2% which make a total of 6% losses on the savings la...heheheheh.. aiya.. I can't stop giggling la....ok ok...serious hor...THAT works out to be 6%x $1million = US$60,000 or 1.27x60000= SGD 76,000 approx. losses= a small Hyundai car every year as long as US and Euro are in crisis... and how long they say they going to take to solve the problems har ? 20 years ? HAHAHA.NOW YOU KNOW WHY THE RICH ARE BUYING GOLD* & PROPERTIES * LIKE NO TOMORROW LIAO BO ? HAHAHAHAH.. now your humble joker friend has to go office liao... BYE

this is kindergarden standard thinking....
go office?? non-working class?? need to drive your boss to MBS for meeting?? haha....chiokapeng liar....
now need to use big red character to shout?? so noconfidence??....now not humble joker become arrogant liar.....

Gold dropped from $1950 to $1520, now back to $1700, going to come down again...anyway gold also traded in US$ also down with US$ exchange rate....buy physical gold? how much can they carry with them? gold has no interest, instead need to payhigh service charges to keep...buy gold now?? you can go ahead....may be 6% AUD rate is better, there is many more out there.....

property?? If you know the US & Europe crisis down there, you still buy ILLIQUID investment like property anywhere, I don't know how to classified you? kindergarden is still too high, k1? if you know how hard to sell 1 property in recession....Spore is the 1st country to enter recession in 2008 during Lehman crisis, hit the most, most vulnerable to outside & global economy....now US & Europe, china too, are in crisis, you think we will be spared?? ask Tharman, ask LHL? we will be worse tis time due to our banks is super weak due to many super high risk loan.....if you have gone thru' 1997, you will know what is coming & how hard it's.....

you can go to office to carry your boss, to serve your customers, I am going to have a nice coffee & breakfast, do what I like, late after have a game of tennis with friends, have some nice talks during dinner.....

avo7007
31-10-11, 08:48
This thread is going downhill very fast.:doh:

DC33_2008
31-10-11, 08:48
What to invest in now? Sell all properties except the one you stay in or even sell that want and rent. Rent should fall when major corrections come.
this is kindergarden standard thinking....
go office?? non-working class?? need to drive your boss to MBS for meeting?? haha....chiokapeng liar....
now need to use big red character to shout?? so noconfidence??....now not humble joker become arrogant liar.....

Gold dropped from $1950 to $1520, now back to $1700, going to come down again...anyway gold also traded in US$ also down with US$ exchange rate....buy physical gold? how much can they carry with them? gold has no interest, instead need to payhigh service charges to keep...buy gold now?? you can go ahead....may be 6% AUD rate is better, there is many more out there.....

property?? If you know the US & Europe crisis down there, you still buy ILLIQUID investment like property anywhere, I don't know how to classified you? kindergarden is still too high, k1? if you know how hard to sell 1 property in recession....Spore is the 1st country to enter recession in 2008 during Lehman crisis, hit the most, most vulnerable to outside & global economy....now US & Europe, china too, are in crisis, you think we will be spared?? ask Tharman, ask LHL? we will be worse tis time due to our banks is super weak due to many super high risk loan.....if you have gone thru' 1997, you will know what is coming & how hard it's.....

you can go to office to carry your boss, to serve your customers, I am going to have a nice coffee & breakfast, do what I like, late after have a game of tennis with friends, have some nice talks during dinner.....

basic
31-10-11, 08:50
you are alam1 from CNA forum la...lol.. I have been collecting salary from my family business since I was in NUS mah..HAHAHAH

haha....now has to use name calling.....
as I said you can self-claimed whatever....who care....
get your analysis & view right....be honest, be sincere....put down your fact, figure & information.....

blackjack21trader
31-10-11, 08:53
haha....now has to use name calling.....
as I said you can self-claimed whatever....who care....
get your analysis & view right....be honest, be sincere....put down your fact, figure & information.....

ok la ok la.. I admit I am a driver la.:ashamed1: I just listen to my boss's conversation while driving him to work and come here to post while waiting for him...:doh:

hopeful
31-10-11, 08:56
well, Basic is the modern equivalent of Cassandra of Troy - cursed with the powers of prophecy and doubly cursed that that nobody will believe her.

Basic, if property prices going down, how do we protect ourselves? How do we protect/preserve/grow our wealth?

BJ21 has mentioned buying gold and properties. Basic, what's your plan of action?

blackjack21trader
31-10-11, 08:57
well, Basic is the modern equivalent of Cassandra of Troy - cursed with the powers of prophecy and doubly cursed that that nobody will believe her.

Basic, if property prices going down, how do we protect ourselves? How do we protect/preserve/grow our wealth?

BJ21 has mentioned buying gold and properties. Basic, what's your plan of action?

basic is a chiobu meh ?

hopeful
31-10-11, 09:01
basic is a chiobu meh ?

chiobu or not, it is good to hear other people's point of view.

basic
31-10-11, 09:07
basic is a chiobu meh ?
haha....
don't believe me, still ask for opinion.....why waste time...yet think I am her, very sexy huh.....
I will post when I feel like....
property is definitely the worst for now....:):)

hopeful
31-10-11, 09:09
haha....
don't believe me, still ask for opinion.....why waste time...yet think I am her, very sexy huh.....
I will post when I feel like....
property is definite is the worst for now....:):)
I think your statement above are targetting the wrong people.
I am definitely seeking your opinion.
So where do you invest your money?
how do you protect yourself from the incoming worldwide recession/depression?

DC33_2008
31-10-11, 09:12
Maybe that is ther reason why he has returned from China. Economic Tsunami is going to hit China. :scared-5: Singapore is a relatively better sheltered place.
I think your statement above are targetting the wrong people.
I am definitely seeking your opinion.
So where do you invest your money?
how do you protect yourself from the incoming worldwide recession/depression?

avo7007
31-10-11, 09:16
Maybe that is ther reason why he has returned from China. Economic Tsunami is going to hit China. :scared-5: Singapore is a relatively better sheltered place.

Don't know leh, the Central of Bank of China did a stress test on their banks in case of a pty crash, all ok leh.......But we are talking about China, so take it with a pinch of salt.:)

buttercarp
31-10-11, 09:24

One look at the price, one will think it is freehold or 999y.
But for a 99LH, it is really exorbitant!
And it is advertised as the "last corner unit".
Shouldn't the developer give a discount if it is the last unit?
Why are the prices getting higher and higher?
Basic..... are you living in a parallel world from ours?

hopeful
31-10-11, 09:35

shall we not speculate on Basic's background etc? This is not encouraging Basic to open up to us and reveal his/her knowledge.

Geniuses are often temperamental and their egos need to stroke in order for them to reveal their wisdom. Sorry but that's a fact of life. Your comments are making him/her clammed up and making it harder for me to obtain his/her pearls of wisdom.

All the forummers here should encourage him/her to open up ok. Lets encourage him/her ya. Who knows, by listening to him/her, we may all escape the coming calamities with our shirts intact.

thomastansb
31-10-11, 09:35
You just sound like you are unhappy about some Government policies. Btw, where did you get your 80% population, 40% salary stats from? Also, isn't it a given to work for your house? Should the Government give one house to everyone that is born? What is this world (country only I guess) coming to? Which country does it????

Lastly, when MOP was 10 years, people complain it is too long and they need to sell, cash out and upgrade. When no HDB can be rented out, except if you stay in it, people complain why cannot rent out whole unit since it is their asset and they already satisfy the MOP. We have a lazy bunch of complaining Singaporeans who want free houses in superior location. With beautiful views also. If don't have, they will write to forum to kbkp why their unit don't have seaview.

continue to build more HDB pre-build instead of BTO, more land sales is the way to go for spore govt now.....
if 80% of population need to work 40% to pay off their housing loan with limited disposable income, what kind of life is it?? a slave to a pigeon hole in the air just to work the whole life?? work till die without retirement? stress till die in a rat race?? then a serious illness in old ages to cost the whole house, that is sporean life story??.....all of you can go for it.....
only greedy & evil govt do such thing...nothing to do with land scarce or economy growth...property is for stay, not for speculation....tons of formula for low property price in limited land country, fiscal policy can fix it......

basic
31-10-11, 09:58
You just sound like you are unhappy about some Government policies. Btw, where did you get your 80% population, 40% salary stats from? Also, isn't it a given to work for your house? Should the Government give one house to everyone that is born? What is this world (country only I guess) coming to? Which country does it????

Lastly, when MOP was 10 years, people complain it is too long and they need to sell, cash out and upgrade. When no HDB can be rented out, except if you stay in it, people complain why cannot rent out whole unit since it is their asset and they already satisfy the MOP. We have a lazy bunch of complaining Singaporeans who want free houses in superior location. With beautiful views also. If don't have, they will write to forum to kbkp why their unit don't have seaview.

typo error, not 40% is 40 year....that is 80% of population need to work 40 yrs to pay for their shelter....if property up this way....
what the govt have done in last few yrs?? MBT limited supply of HDB & land sale, monopolised BTO, no second country in the world do this, controlled supply, only when you book to 1 block HDB, then I build to be ready in 3-4 yrs, forever not enough in the market....
the govt open floodgate to foreigners, without getting infrastructure ready, don't talk about monopolised BTO...
then housing loan at 1-1.2% easy money when inflation at 5.5%....
of course govt full controlled media, TV & paper & internet, keep driving good news, property price up news everyday & night.....
push price up, eventually 80% of population will need to pay 40 yrs for their shelter OR when bubble crash, pay for housing DEBT for their whole life.....

there is tons of measures & fiscal policy to control price...you think sporean are lazy in general?? go & look at european & americans in general...you know how stressful & pressurised sporean is...nobody asking for free house with seaview, don't exarggarate....wait patiently, eventually the whole middle income of sporean will be wiped off when recession hit us in coming yrs, many will be in deep debt & pay for whole life if they are above 45 yrs old, no more chance in this life anymore.....

devilplate
31-10-11, 10:04
basic cud be pmet or even wenqing

phantom_opera
31-10-11, 10:06
I respect opinions as long it is not based on 'gut feeling', 'prophecy', 'faith' ....

Stock chart of Wanke, #1 property developer in China, tell me if the market thinks China is going to collapse or not:

http://img1.quotes.ws.126.net/chart/kchart/week/1000002.png

red is up, green is down :-)

DC33_2008
31-10-11, 10:10
Do you think STI will surpass 2950 this week?
I respect opinions as long it is not based on 'gut feeling', 'prophecy', 'faith' ....

Stock chart of Wanke, #1 property developer in China, tell me if the market thinks China is going to collapse or not:

phantom_opera
31-10-11, 10:13
Do you think STI will surpass 2950 this week?

Unlikely, remember Dow is only 5% from this year's high of 12,850 .... except if USD crashes 10% .... there will be lots of lots of selling pressure from here, Dow must first consolidate above 12k

proud owner
31-10-11, 10:18
When you started by saying that developers ALREADY discounting 15-20% and resale even MORE, you must be prepared to give examples to the guys here. Simple as that.

When you said that prices will drop 20-50% in the next few years, this is your personal opinion and I think the guys here will take it as that. Everyone's entitled to their opinions and only time will tell.

just wondering ... Blackjack21 also tell alot of nothing ...
say come back in Feb 2012 and he will tell ...

people all believe and worship him ..

why when Basic mentioned something ...all want him to state exactly which condo selling cheap ..etc etc ?

why the different treatment ?

jeaprp
31-10-11, 10:20

Ya , any advise or suggestion on the use of the sale proceeds from the Property? Rent a unit and park funds in the bank or what.

Jonathan0503
31-10-11, 10:22
Y not nice?:confused:

Gg to TOP soon....dun mind if any sellers letting go at launch px:D

Yah, saw the pools. Very nice indeed

hopeful
31-10-11, 10:23
....wait patiently, eventually the whole middle income of sporean will be wiped off when recession hit us in coming yrs, many will be in deep debt & pay for whole life if they are above 45 yrs old, no more chance in this life anymore.....
Basic, we hear your message very loud and clear.
Now what is your plan of action to save yourself (if not us) from the coming recession?

Do you have a paid subscription where we can subscribe to your newsletter?

basic
31-10-11, 10:23

this is what Vanke said 2 days ago....real situation is much worse than Vanke claimed, you know they are developers trying to sell their property......

China’s largest real estate developer believes the country’s property market, a key driver for the economy, has turned and expects conditions to worsen in the coming months as sales prices volumes decline further.
China Vanke, the country’s biggest developer by market share, said government efforts over the past year to rein in soaring prices were having a severe impact on the market and developers were being squeezed aftersales volumes in 14 of the country’s largest cities halved in September from a year earlier.
“We can see a trend of declining sales, especially in the major cities,” Shirley Xiao, executive vice-president at China Vanke, said on a conference call with investors on Tuesday.

another one,

The property bubble in China has finally burst. Denial has turned to anger as Shanghai Homeowners Smash Showroom in Protest Over Falling Prices (http://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2011/10/25/shanghai-homeowners-smash-showroom-in-protest-over-falling-prices/)—
A group of around 400 homeowners in Shanghai demonstrated publicly and damaged a showroom operated by their property developer after the company said it cut prices. Home buyers had wanted to speak with the developer to refund or cancel their contracts but were unsuccessful, according to local media. One report said the price cuts exceeded 25% per square meter.
The local media reports said an unspecified number of people were injured.
Chinese media separately reported that another group of Shanghai homeowners gathered on Saturday to speak with Longfor Properties Co., after it dropped asking prices to 14,000 yuan per square meter from 18,000 yuan per square meter at a residential development in the city’s Jiading district.
The Shanghai property-owner demonstration found little support on China’s Internet, where most still expressed worries that housing prices are still too high after 22% Drop Overnight
The drop from 18,000 to 14,000 yuan is a 22% overnight drop and that is just a down payment on the carnage that is coming…

Regardless of timing, the inevitable “collapse” has now begun. Massive deflation in Shanghai and the accompanying riots sure do look like signs of a collapse to me. I fear the world has been so preoccupied by the endless debt soap operas in Europe—Days of Our Lives, As The World Turns— that they have not noticed what’s happening in China, which may be much more important to the fate of the global economy over the long run. Some Americans have become quite adept at identifying stages in the lifecycle of bubbles http://peakwatch.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83452403c69e20162fc0060bb970d-800wi (http://peakwatch.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83452403c69e20162fc0060bb970d-pi)

devilplate
31-10-11, 10:24

just wondering ... Blackjack21 also tell alot of nothing ...
say come back in Feb 2012 and he will tell ...

people all believe and worship him ..

why when Basic mentioned something ...all want him to state exactly which condo selling cheap ..etc etc ?

why the different treatment ?

blackjack much better in his PR skills ....you can see the style of writing between them....hell lots of difference

this basic is arrogant and like to call ppl fools etc.....so childish

so obviously this basic severely lacking EQ

Jonathan0503
31-10-11, 10:25
That agent didn't read the papers lah! LOL!:D

No. The agent didn't read this forum, especially this thread

hopeful
31-10-11, 10:27
blackjack much better in his PR skills ....you can see the style of writing between them....hell lots of difference

I have already inform all here that geniuses are temperamental and egoist. His/her attitude only prove that he/she is a genius and it would be foolish of us not to seek his/her insights.

Worsty
31-10-11, 10:27
typo error, not 40% is 40 year....that is 80% of population need to work 40 yrs to pay for their shelter....if property up this way....
what the govt have done in last few yrs?? MBT limited supply of HDB & land sale, monopolised BTO, no second country in the world do this, controlled supply, only when you book to 1 block HDB, then I build to be ready in 3-4 yrs, forever not enough in the market....
the govt open floodgate to foreigners, without getting infrastructure ready, don't talk about monopolised BTO...
of course govt full controlled media, TV & paper & internet, keep driving good news, property price up news everyday & night.....
push price up, eventually 80% of population will need to pay 40 yrs for their shelter OR when bubble crash, pay for housing DEBT for their whole life.....

there is tons of measures & fiscal policy to control price...you think sporean are lazy in general?? go & look at european & americans in general...you know how stressful & pressurised sporean is...nobody asking for free house with seaview, don't exarggarate....wait patiently, eventually the whole middle income of sporean will be wiped off when recession hit us in coming yrs, many will be in deep debt & pay for whole life if they are above 45 yrs old, no more chance in this life anymore.....

I understand where you're coming from since i'm assuming you're centre left like myself but most of the posters here are not middle class and they also tend to be leaning more towards the right so really, you're barking up the wrong tree and just being lynched here except for a few exceptions.

No doubt, there's a possibility of your predictions happening, but you'll need to do more than just dish out sweeping statements without any basis for the rest to gauge on because in a forum of mostly upper class and bulls, you're sounding like chicken little as it is.

Jonathan0503
31-10-11, 10:28

Can. Haig Road hawker centre.

$2.50. Reasonable portion and very nice. Highly recommended

devilplate
31-10-11, 10:29
I have already inform all here that geniuses are temperamental and egoist. His/her attitude only prove that he/she is a genius and it would be foolish of us not to seek his/her insights.

hehe.....he oredi stated vy clearly wat

ppty px crash 50% within 2yrs from now and warn us to start selling all we can

he stated a very long time frame of 2yrs.....by den ppl forget abt wat he said liao:D

basic
31-10-11, 10:29

so childish...go & carried by snake oil salesman...they will sweet talk you...
read all your posting in this thread, who started 1st? you got EQ?....then don't expect others....
joker....:):)

Akira Fudou
31-10-11, 10:30
Im no expert in properties... but i doubt thread starter's credibility from the way he expressed himself. Seriously, get a life dude.

ysyap
31-10-11, 10:31
Just finished lecturing my domestic help for her erring ways and so much more has taken place in this thread... wow! Impressive! Its the battle between Basic and the others! Agreed with Devilplate about the EQ thingy! Still got no response from Basic on the figures that Singapore's housing prices have corrected 20%. Which project? He kept distracting us with other figures but failed to address this. Maybe he's a guy living in the future and trying to convince us of what is going to come... LOL! :D

devilplate
31-10-11, 10:32
so childish...go & carried by snake oil salesman...they will sweet talk you...
read all your posting in this thread, who started 1st? you got EQ?....then don't expect others....
joker....:):)

y ask me whether i got EQ anot?

i am just replying to proudowner and i find blackjack got much better EQ in his style of writing den u

basic
31-10-11, 10:34
I understand where you're coming from since i'm assuming you're centre left like myself but most of the posters here are not middle class and they also tend to be leaning more towards the right so really, you're barking up the wrong tree and just being lynched here except for a few exceptions.

No doubt, there's a possibility of your predictions happening, but you'll need to do more than just dish out sweeping statements without any basis for the rest to gauge on because in a forum of mostly upper class and bulls, you're sounding like chicken little as it is.

what I posted in 1 day already made you a chicken class, what class you want?..
property is long term play, no hurry, will slowly show you & open up your world, chicken...
what upper class or bulls.....many swim naked when tide gone....
time will tell.....see who got the last laugh.....see who naked & porn show for free in 1-2 yrs time....
post your view & knowledge, no need to go so personal....

DC33_2008
31-10-11, 10:34
He predicts a Tsunami is coming and preparing us for it. This forum is for sharing so I do not see it is a problem. We decide for ourselves: To sell, buy or hold.

he stated a very long time frame of 2yrs.....by den ppl forget abt wat he said liao:D

gn108
31-10-11, 10:35
It's the most explosive thread, in number of postings per hour.
Entertaining and at least keeps the site active.
Great on form, little on substance though.

DaytonaSS
31-10-11, 10:37

Bro basics, sometimes it's the lesser of the 2 evils. Assuming things go other way. Govt provide damn cheap hdb. $100k each. U can only sell $110k to another Singaporean. Then leave private housing to market forces. Singaporeans will never be able to upgrade.

Then current model is good I feel. KBW moderate new BTO pricies selling at good discount to resale. Singaporeans have the option to sell their hdb in open market after mop at a good profit if they choose to upgrade.

As for your point that property is for staying only, I m sure u r not a believer in that, your post in 2008 shows u have sold 2 n siting on stockpile of $$$. You probably belong to top 20% n makes $$$ from property. The other 80% although don't have your deep pocket, i suspect they too don't only believe property is for staying only n also wanna get in the game .

While we all want to believe that the govt can do better, u do understand that no matter where u go on earth, 20th of the population will own 80% of wealth. Even the communist eventually give up.

I wouldnt go so far to call our govt greedy n evil. My little travel in Asia n Europe over last 10 years makes me appreciate this tiny red dot.

But I wanna end with the point that u r entitled to your opinion, as they are a summary of your experiences.

basic
31-10-11, 10:37
y ask me whether i got EQ anot?

i am just replying to proudowner and i find blackjack got much better EQ in his style of writing den u

you want style in writing with empty vessel, go ahead...go to his thread....
my post with lots of explanatin...yours, all personal attacked in this thread, so personal, you talk about EQ???......is this not a joke??....:):)

gap969
31-10-11, 10:38
Was at Seastrand showroom over the weekend , 4 bedroom 1302sqft @ $1.4mil
after disc still at 1080psf :doh: :doh: :doh:

Where is the correction????:beats-me-man: :beats-me-man: :beats-me-man:

thomastansb
31-10-11, 10:40
Why 40 years? I mean, okay, you can potentially get a 150k loan and stretch 40 years. No one is stopping you. But why 40 years when 80% of the population can pay off in 20 years?

I agree with your under supply of HDB and doomed transport infrastructure.

Lastly, housing interest of 1% vs 5% inflation is a good thing for citizens. Just fyi.

devilplate
31-10-11, 10:41

wah so high ar?! if got seaview den ok lor....hahaha

got cheaper ones mah....go parc vera lor....or palette hehehehe

ysyap
31-10-11, 10:42
He predicts a Tsunami is coming and preparing us for it. This forum is for sharing so I do not see it is a problem. We decide for ourselves: To sell, buy or hold.Do u not see where the problem is? Indeed everybody is entitled to share their opinions on this thread however, when an opinion like what is shared here goes online, interested parties who are not convinced (also the right to their opinion) would want to dig deeper to be more convinced so as to make a more informed decision whether to sell, buy or hold. And so the barrage of questions and debates, somehow spiralling into spats, name callings and quarrels! LOL! :doh: It usually happens when there are two or more strong schools of thoughts by stubborn individuals holding fast to their beliefs! :scared-4:

gap969
31-10-11, 10:44
wah so high ar?! if got seaview den ok lor....hahaha

got cheaper ones mah....go parc vera lor....or palette hehehehe

It was for top floor unit sandwich between 2 stacks to the left and right.... got Sea smell only:D :D :D
But plus point .. no bay windows;)

thomastansb
31-10-11, 10:47
There is NO correction. Prices are almost stagnant for the past few months. In fact, resale is stagnant for like 1 year or so.

devilplate
31-10-11, 10:48
ok la....Icon 1350psf! more den 20% down i suppose

hopeful
31-10-11, 10:54

that's Basic's message to us here. Property price is dropping and better sell now.

Basic, I have already followed your advice faithfully. Your humble servant have already started selling of properties as per your advice. What do i with cash lying in the bank? Can I leave my cash with you for your management?

Basic, what do you need from the faithful in order for you to reveal your wisdom.
Please save us from the coming calamities. :not-worthy::not-worthy::not-worthy:

DC33_2008
31-10-11, 10:55
One reason people prefer new ones becos of SSD. Hope to see price up in 3-4 years time with very little $ upfront now and leverage on the bank's money. Hope this group of people have contigency funds with them if interest up, rental down, stable economy, etc.:)
There is NO correction. Prices are almost stagnant for the past few months. In fact, resale is stagnant for like 1 year or so.

devilplate
31-10-11, 10:57
One reason people prefer new ones becos of SSD. Hope to see price up in 3-4 years time with very little $ upfront now and leverage on the bank's money. Hope this group of people have contigency funds with them if interest up, rental down, stable economy, etc.:)

actually hor i realised resale/subsale is more ex den new launches(i oredi said this when debating wif teddybear.....i keep saying new launches pricing is on par wif resale)

parc vera as compared to kovan grandeur

and palette as compared to livia

even though i prefer ready projects now....but new launches r more attractive now:beats-me-man:

basic
31-10-11, 11:00
Bro basics, sometimes it's the lesser of the 2 evils. Assuming things go other way. Govt provide damn cheap hdb. $100k each. U can only sell $110k to another Singaporean. Then leave private housing to market forces. Singaporeans will never be able to upgrade.

Then current model is good I feel. KBW moderate new BTO pricies selling at good discount to resale. Singaporeans have the option to sell their hdb in open market after mop at a good profit if they choose to upgrade.

As for your point that property is for staying only, I m sure u r not a believer in that, your post in 2008 shows u have sold 2 n siting on stockpile of $$$. You probably belong to top 20% n makes $$$ from property. The other 80% although don't have your deep pocket, i suspect they too don't only believe property is for staying only n also wanna get in the game .

While we all want to believe that the govt can do better, u do understand that no matter where u go on earth, 20th of the population will own 80% of wealth. Even the communist eventually give up.

I wouldnt go so far to call our govt greedy n evil. My little travel in Asia n Europe over last 10 years makes me appreciate this tiny red dot.

But I wanna end with the point that u r entitled to your opinion, as they are a summary of your experiences.
house, food, clothing, transport & medical are human basic needs, govt should limit the profit in these areas, go for the rest of segments for big profit margin if possible....Switzerland also small country but they don't depend on property bubble, they have so many good companies, from nestle, Glencore, ABB, all the famous watches, UBS, Swiss credit, Adecco....property bubble is the most unsustainable one....

travel around the world you will know, how much is sporean paying for property, they work for whole life just to own 1 property, how stressful is their life to fight with cheap foreign labours, yet they need to work till the day they die without retirement, till the day they collapse in the rat race & the property price not enough for their medical cost, this is the red dot you are talking about.....look at the number of jump track, reservoir, high floors...burglary, robbery...more to come when recession is here....hundreds types of languages around you, wait for the social problems to surface...

I am just stating what I see in next few yrs, it will come & unfold, the red dot you see today will be totally different in few yrs down the road....all the middle class wiped out, will not be 20/80 spread, will be 10/90....then worse will be happening....are all these based on justice & equility? when all rush to join RC or CRC role, you will know.....

DC33_2008
31-10-11, 11:00
Have you bought one at PV? Not a bad place if the opp vacant land is only developed for light industry. But 800m from hougang mrt stn.:(
actually hor i realised resale/subsale is more ex den new launches

even though i prefer ready projects now....but new launches r more attractive now:beats-me-man:

devilplate
31-10-11, 11:01
that's Basic's message to us here. Property price is dropping and better sell now.

Basic, I have already followed your advice faithfully. Your humble servant have already started selling of properties as per your advice. What do i with cash lying in the bank? Can I leave my cash with you for your management?

Basic, what do you need from the faithful in order for you to reveal your wisdom.
Please save us from the coming calamities. :not-worthy::not-worthy::not-worthy:

hold cash for 2yrs lor.....earn 1% interest minus5% inflation=nett loss of 4%/yr....so 2yrs nett loss of 8% but den ppty px crashed by 50% so still gain 42% wat:D

dtrax
31-10-11, 11:02
actually hor i realised resale/subsale is more ex den new launches(i oredi said this when debating wif teddybear.....i keep saying new launches pricing is on par wif resale)

it has been like this since q2...

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6108/6297469892_bc7443c0a4_b.jpg

devilplate
31-10-11, 11:03
Have you bought one at PV? Not a bad place if the opp vacant land is only developed for light industry. But 800m from hougang mrt stn.:(

no....i just being boliao and kapo at projects now.....if bedok residence 1+study at 1200psf...i might buy one

DC33_2008
31-10-11, 11:06
Which one will you buy? Bedok Residence or the development in front of Potong Pasir mrt stn if the $psf is the same for same area?
no....i just being boliao and kapo at projects now.....if bedok residence 1+study at 1200psf...i might buy one

ysyap
31-10-11, 11:07
hold cash for 2yrs lor.....earn 1% interest minus5% inflation=nett loss of 4%/yr....so 2yrs nett loss of 8% but den ppty px crashed by 50% so still gain 42% wat:DIf project prices drop 50%. Are you laughing along? :o

Worsty
31-10-11, 11:08
what I posted in 1 day already made you a chicken class, what class you want?..
property is long term play, no hurry, will slowly show you & open up your world, chicken...
what upper class or bulls.....many swim naked when tide gone....
time will tell.....see who got the last laugh.....see who naked & porn show for free in 1-2 yrs time....
post your view & knowledge, no need to go so personal....

Do you even know what i meant when i used chicken little?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henny_Penny

devilplate
31-10-11, 11:09
If project prices drop 50%. Are you laughing along? :o

i m waiting to buy a semi D and a ccr project(for eg.viva/1 devonshire....):ashamed1: ;)

proud owner
31-10-11, 11:10
to achieve 24 pages within a day ....

goes to say 2 things :

1 many are really keen to know where are the cheap deals

2 many are Afraid what Basic said is true ..and pushed him to reveal where are the cheap deals .... to confirm their fear ...

they are what i call Greed and Fear

they go hand in hand ...

Greed makes one buy ..(to make money)
Fear stops one from buying ...

what Basic mentioned ... whether its true or not ... we will only know laster ... probably in the same period when Blackjack21 reveals his story ...

devilplate
31-10-11, 11:12
Which one will you buy? Bedok Residence or the development in front of Potong Pasir mrt stn if the $psf is the same for same area?

bedok for me.....bcoz its quite rare to have integrated mall/mrt/bus interchange and bedok dun hf much rental competition(dun hf any condo near bedok mrt actually)

DC33_2008
31-10-11, 11:13
But they are not launching pool facing units. $1200 facing track will still be snapped up.
bedok for me.....bcoz its quite rare to have integrated mall/mrt/bus interchange and bedok dun hf much rental competition(dun hf any condo near bedok mrt actually)

proud owner
31-10-11, 11:14
i m waiting to buy a semi D and a ccr project(for eg.viva/1 devonshire....):ashamed1: ;)

may i know why 1 Devonshire ?

in 2010 .. a friend seeked my opinion..for 1 Dev and another non ccr condo .. quantum wise ..both the same ...

i recommended her the non ccr ... but she bought 1 Dev still ...

she just called me last week ... regretting big time ...

that unit that i recommended .. moved 450 psf ( size 2500 sqft)
while her 1 Dev 12xx ( sqft ) barely moved ...

phantom_opera
31-10-11, 11:15
Basic is desperate to get back into property market lah, he sold off in 2008 but never buy back in 2009 lol

The most risky thing ever in Singapore is if you completely sell off your properties and rent ... I repeat, never never never do that, in fact , I must proceed to say that a minimum is an HDB + 1br near MRT as your minimum config because we are in the era of high inflation where cash quickly becomes banana money ... the era of low inflation is over ...

As whether people are swimming naked, I think forumers can report their gearing ratio (excluding CPF) and gross annual income (exclude rental) to debt ratio for comparison

Mine is 0.4, 0.189

devilplate
31-10-11, 11:16
to achieve 24 pages within a day ....

goes to say 2 things :

1 many are really keen to know where are the cheap deals

2 many are Afraid what Basic said is true ..and pushed him to reveal where are the cheap deals .... to confirm their fear ...

they are what i call Greed and Fear

they go hand in hand ...

Greed makes one buy ..(to make money)
Fear stops one from buying ...

what Basic mentioned ... whether its true or not ... we will only know laster ... probably in the same period when Blackjack21 reveals his story ...

atts y i said ppty is always sentiment driven!!! greed and fear!!!

i dun even care about wat oversupply etc all those crappy fundamentals/stories

devilplate
31-10-11, 11:17
may i know why 1 Devonshire ?

in 2010 .. a friend seeked my opinion..for 1 Dev and another non ccr condo .. quantum wise ..both the same ...

i recommended her the non ccr ... but she bought 1 Dev still ...

she just called me last week ... regretting big time ...

that unit that i recommended .. moved 450 psf ( size 2500 sqft)
while her 1 Dev 12xx ( sqft ) barely moved ...

tats y i nvr buy 1 devonshire during launch when i cud actually but decided to buy elsewhr instead

but now.....different story liao;)