Couples of friends are looking into Malaysia, JB, KL and Penang

any view to share?
project, outlook, growth etc ete

Ronan Loh
04-11-11, 20:30

any view to share?

http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylisting/1152321/Taman_Redang_Semi-detached_House_ForSale

Ronan Loh
04-11-11, 20:32
http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylisting/1163948/Molek,_Taman_Redang_Semi-detached_House_ForSale

Ronan Loh
04-11-11, 20:34
http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylisting/1067723/Tebrau_Condominium_ForSale

Cheap for weekend home

hopeful
04-11-11, 21:45
http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylisting/1067723/Tebrau_Condominium_ForSale

Cheap for weekend home
is that for real? 3526sqm:scared-5:

newbie11
04-11-11, 21:49
Villa at bintan by KOP? Heard S$400k and use their luxury yacht from tanah merah..

TKT
04-11-11, 22:03
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?35746-Living-in-JB

Laguna
05-11-11, 08:55
Villa at bintan by KOP? Heard S$400k and use their luxury yacht from tanah merah..

This is at Batam
http://www.kopgroup.com/montigoresorts.html

I think u hv to pay around $100 or more for the use of the luxury yacht.
The KOP property in Batam, my view :

1. Poor design : the view will be blocked by those villa in front of u, unless u buy the first row of villa with unblocked seafacing.

2. the Nonsa Marina Point is doing so badly, so u can foresee, what sort of holiday makers will rent this place. Perhaps around $600 a nite.

3. not practical layout. eg, the staircase is exposed to weather, and it will be completely wet when rain. Also, the roof top is not with glass pane, so when u sit down, ur just see the concrete wall rather than the seaview.

4. over-priced

Ronan Loh
05-11-11, 10:11
is that for real? 3526sqm:scared-5:

This should be 3526 in sqft

hyenergix
05-11-11, 14:59

any view to share?

I thought you are into Penang? Recession or stagflation should hit Penang hard, since its economic pillars are high end electronics and semi-conductors in consumer goods. KL and JB are more promising. I prefer JB for its proximity to Singaporean investors and retirees. Having said that, Singapore's own property market seems to be on knife edge next year, and Malaysia developers are known to abandon projects halfway when times are not good and run off with $.

TKT
05-11-11, 18:09
I thought you are into Penang? Recession or stagflation should hit Penang hard, since its economic pillars are high end electronics and semi-conductors in consumer goods. KL and JB are more promising. I prefer JB for its proximity to Singaporean investors and retirees. Having said that, Singapore's own property market seems to be on knife edge next year, and Malaysia developers are known to abandon projects halfway when times are not good and run off with $.

Agree on the developer side, have to choose very carefully for Malaysian properties.
Try not to go with smaller or lesser-known developers especially if the project is still not completed.
The bigger boys or GLCs should be relatively better - SP Setia, UEM, Gamuda, IOI, Mah Sing, etc.

I'm still bullish on JB for investments due to the strong S$ and strong interests from Singaporeans and SPRs (Malaysians and others) due to proximity, familiarity and convenience...

No comments on KL and Penang as not familiar...

Am also casting an eye at Melaka as it is an interesting place and you will be surprised how many visitors it can attract since achieving UNESCO status a few years back (especially weekends). When you log in internet, it seems to get a lot of hits for visitors too and when one speaks to a foreigner (be it European, American or Asian) about places of interests in Malaysia, it is invariably one of the few places mentioned - KL, Penang, Langkawi and... Melaka!

hyenergix
06-11-11, 07:08
My outlook is neutral for JB and KL, and slightly negative for Singapore.

I like Malaysia for the low population density. Singapore's population density is actually much higher than the official data, if you take away the water catchment areas, military zones and the inaccessible islands.

ysyap
06-11-11, 07:17
Safety is an important consideration when investing in overseas properties. I suspect in terms of safety, KL and Penang should be relatively safer than JB. Just an impression after walking the streets of both KL and JB. :scared-4:

hyenergix
06-11-11, 07:20
Safety is an important consideration when investing in overseas properties. I suspect in terms of safety, KL and Penang should be relatively safer than JB. Just an impression after walking the streets of both KL and JB. :scared-4:

Singapore is not that safe either. Social stability is eroding. It will get worse in the next few years. I hope myself or my family members are not in the receiving end :scared-4:

TKT
06-11-11, 09:59

Forget about the "old" JB, those parts around Holiday Plaza, Sentosa, etc... too old and too many things not to be desired.

Go for the "new" JB that is being built literally from scratch, the new NUSAJAYA, ie those areas around Bukit Indah, East Ledang, Horizon Hills, Puteri Harbor, etc where you can really find much better quality of life, good food and relatively lower crime... caveat low crime =xx= no crime!

A lot of transformation taking place there everyday and every couple of weeks/month you hear something new announced - this place is seriously changing for the better!

DC33_2008
06-11-11, 10:56
Do you think Singapore will be worst than Malaysia in the next 5 years?
Singapore is not that safe either. Social stability is eroding. It will get worse in the next few years. I hope myself or my family members are not in the receiving end :scared-4:

hyenergix
06-11-11, 15:43
Do you think Singapore will be worst than Malaysia in the next 5 years?

I believe Malaysia will close the gap with Singapore. Singapore could be a place that only favors the rich and connected.

ysyap
06-11-11, 23:01
Singapore is not that safe either. Social stability is eroding. It will get worse in the next few years. I hope myself or my family members are not in the receiving end :scared-4:Yup... Low crime doesn't mean no crime! :p

DC33_2008
07-11-11, 11:05
Question is how many generations? It is better for them to be hehind S'pore. This applies to the immediate region too.
I believe Malaysia will close the gap with Singapore. Singapore could be a place that only favors the rich and connected.

teddybear
07-11-11, 12:45
You highlight a very important point when it comes to investing in big countries like Malaysia:

In another 10 years to 20 years, there will be another "newer JB", which fulfills:
"A lot of transformation taking place there everyday and every couple of weeks/month you hear something new announced - this place is seriously changing for the better!"

As such, before you even invest in a single property, especially those overseas, better go there for at least a month, walk around everyday or frequently, check their history for past 30 years and know how they evolves. The properties that you purchase in for example Nusajaya will be obsolete, their new city centre shifted to another new place again!
Properties in such places have no long term holding value! :doh:
On the other hand, in Singapore, land is limited, thus established central area will remain as central area in the past, now, and in the future! The central area will keep going through upgrading and rejuvenation and will still remains (and hence the worth of your properties and your investments)!

Forget about the "old" JB, those parts around Holiday Plaza, Sentosa, etc... too old and too many things not to be desired.

Go for the "new" JB that is being built literally from scratch, the new NUSAJAYA, ie those areas around Bukit Indah, East Ledang, Horizon Hills, Puteri Harbor, etc where you can really find much better quality of life, good food and relatively lower crime... caveat low crime =xx= no crime!

A lot of transformation taking place there everyday and every couple of weeks/month you hear something new announced - this place is seriously changing for the better!

rattydrama
07-11-11, 14:18
for JB, location like Perling has seen prices going north for residential. it costs about 340k for a semi d 2 sty type. now going at around 420k n you cannot find many selling. generally prices for shophouses have been running north as well. relatives said this in part was caused by the singapore investors n that ppty prices have not been moving for many years.

the construction cost has increased and developers are not pricing their new development low.

caution that no matter how, there are still plenty of empty land to build houses...and there is a serious mismatch of salary vs ppty. a indoor sale man is getting around RM900 per month and RM50 cannot get you many things as the cost of living is high in JB. engineers maybe RM4k a month. PE RM8K on average. so perhaps u cannot make alot in yr JB investment.

I only hear that prices are moving in the last 12 months perhaps still have some room to run especially with the announcement of the railway link.

hyenergix
07-11-11, 14:45
for JB, location like Perling has seen prices going north for residential. it costs about 340k for a semi d 2 sty type. now going at around 420k n you cannot find many selling. generally prices for shophouses have been running north as well. relatives said this in part was caused by the singapore investors n that ppty prices have not been moving for many years.

the construction cost has increased and developers are not pricing their new development low.

caution that no matter how, there are still plenty of empty land to build houses...and there is a serious mismatch of salary vs ppty. a indoor sale man is getting around RM900 per month and RM50 cannot get you many things as the cost of living is high in JB. engineers maybe RM4k a month. PE RM8K on average. so perhaps u cannot make alot in yr JB investment.

I only hear that prices are moving in the last 12 months perhaps still have some room to run especially with the announcement of the railway link.

It is this brewing bubble that is dangerous, because its source comes mainly from Singaporeans, and Singapore economy won't be good in the next few years.

TKT
07-11-11, 16:17
You highlight a very important point when it comes to investing in big countries like Malaysia:

In another 10 years to 20 years, there will be another "newer JB", which fulfills:
"A lot of transformation taking place there everyday and every couple of weeks/month you hear something new announced - this place is seriously changing for the better!"

As such, before you even invest in a single property, especially those overseas, better go there for at least a month, walk around everyday or frequently, check their history for past 30 years and know how they evolves. The properties that you purchase in for example Nusajaya will be obsolete, their new city centre shifted to another new place again!
Properties in such places have no long term holding value! :doh:
On the other hand, in Singapore, land is limited, thus established central area will remain as central area in the past, now, and in the future! The central area will keep going through upgrading and rejuvenation and will still remains (and hence the worth of your properties and your investments)!

If you look carefully at the map for the massive Iskandar project, which is a project that will take some 15-20-30 years to complete, you may well be lost as the total land size is some 3 times of Singapore itself.

However, if you drill it down, the most important and iconic structures are clearly and deliberately centred around Nusajaya (at a more "manageable" one-eighth size of Singapore). Nusajaya is right in the middle between the two bridges, just right across from pond and soon, there will be a direct CIQ there as well for yatching and marine lovers.
Again, its all about location, location, location!

Do some homework and you will clearly see how much capital being poured into this particular area since the past few years and the years to come. I'm just going along with part of my investments where the money seems to be going these days...

Agree that Johor is big and newer centres will inevitably crop up but thats simply progress... its like saying an established Shenton Way vs a new Jurong...

Just my :2cents: due vested...

iwantgizmos
07-11-11, 16:23
Couple of informational videos starring an expert sharing his views/insights on Malaysian ppty...
Check it out !...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/real-estate-video/705
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/real-estate-video/706
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/real-estate-video/707

maisonjai
07-11-11, 16:32
PR best, once mrt to JB is up don't be surprised they rent out their HDB here & reside in semi D over in JB & still drawing SGD salary. :47:

rattydrama
07-11-11, 17:22
It is this brewing bubble that is dangerous, because its source comes mainly from Singaporeans, and Singapore economy won't be good in the next few years.

I know the shop houses fry high high now esp for those in better location. my aunty have a few shop houses there n with the current run up prices, they are not sure if it is substainable but there again, she is happy to see it as she got them cheap.

20 yrs ago she bou in the range of 200k to 400k near to tmn uni. now can rent out 5k. market selling price maybe 1m or more. she was caught once in 1997 but now all fully paid and she is semi retired.

some singaporeans may still prefer to buy JB property cos it is much cheaper n holding cost is not expensive but important thing is must know the place well and find the right ppty else end up throwing money into the longang.

rattydrama
07-11-11, 17:27
PR best, once mrt to JB is up don't be surprised they rent out their HDB here & reside in semi D over in JB & still drawing SGD salary. :47:

I dont see that to be happening.. it is still time consuming. more like they prefer to reside in Woodlands and travel infrequently to JB.

maybe woodlands will be the next hot spot for business and education.

FEO agent told me some of the townhouses are bou by Malaysians and Koreans (cos of american school)

teddybear
07-11-11, 18:11
In a big countries like Malaysia where land is so much more abundant than people, it is so much cheaper to do massive building in a new place and so the city centre will have shifted to the new place, rather than to refurnish & rejuvenate. Hence, this has happened in JB and other major town centres in Johor more than once and I expect this to happen again. I have lived long enough and have deep connection to Malaysia to know what I am talking about. I stand by my prediction. :(

Feel free to invest in JB if you like and if you have a lot of spare cash to throw into the drain but you are now be-warned (especially to all other novice investors here).... :beats-me-man:

If you look carefully at the map for the massive Iskandar project, which is a project that will take some 15-20-30 years to complete, you may well be lost as the total land size is some 3 times of Singapore itself.

However, if you drill it down, the most important and iconic structures are clearly and deliberately centred around Nusajaya (at a more "manageable" one-eighth size of Singapore). Nusajaya is right in the middle between the two bridges, just right across from pond and soon, there will be a direct CIQ there as well for yatching and marine lovers.
Again, its all about location, location, location!

Do some homework and you will clearly see how much capital being poured into this particular area since the past few years and the years to come. I'm just going along with part of my investments where the money seems to be going these days...

Agree that Johor is big and newer centres will inevitably crop up but thats simply progress... its like saying an established Shenton Way vs a new Jurong...

Just my :2cents: due vested...

ikan bilis
07-11-11, 18:45
I know the shop houses fry high high now esp for those in better location. my aunty have a few shop houses there n with the current run up prices, they are not sure if it is substainable but there again, she is happy to see it as she got them cheap.

20 yrs ago she bou in the range of 200k to 400k near to tmn uni. now can rent out 5k. market selling price maybe 1m or more. she was caught once in 1997 but now all fully paid and she is semi retired.

some singaporeans may still prefer to buy JB property cos it is much cheaper n holding cost is not expensive but important thing is must know the place well and find the right ppty else end up throwing money into the longang.

Could foreigner own commercial properties (shop house or retail space) there? need any special permit?
If i want to invest in M'sia, it will be retail space/shop houses, and not residential, industrial or office.

maisonjai
07-11-11, 18:51
I dont see that to be happening.. it is still time consuming. more like they prefer to reside in Woodlands and travel infrequently to JB.
my PR cousin is doing it already, bought a resale hdb rented out, a yr back bought resale EC also rented. Works in woodlands & stays in JB, his JB house is as gd as FOC. Unfair right?
Lots of JB kids commute daily in/out of Sg by sch bus to study so i guess they already used to it, if mrt link is up lagi convenient for them.

TKT
07-11-11, 19:32
In a big countries like Malaysia where land is so much more abundant than people, it is so much cheaper to do massive building in a new place and so the city centre will have shifted to the new place, rather than to refurnish & rejuvenate. Hence, this has happened in JB and other major town centres in Johor more than once and I expect this to happen again. I have lived long enough and have deep connection to Malaysia to know what I am talking about. I stand by my prediction. :(

Feel free to invest in JB if you like and if you have a lot of spare cash to throw into the drain but you are now be-warned (especially to all other novice investors here).... :beats-me-man:

Teddybear, your 'warning' duly noted and we can agree to disagree, no worries, though was perplexed by your "deep Malaysian connections" statement. Maybe you know more about the Iskandar project than what LHL and Najib are planning to discuss next month, haha.

Compared to you, perhaps I am a novice... although having invested solely or jointly with others over the years in Spore, China, HK and various parts of Malaysia, I have strong faith in what I have seen so far in Nusajaya.

Time will tell who is right or wrong.

rattydrama
07-11-11, 19:47
Could foreigner own commercial properties (shop house or retail space) there? need any special permit?
If i want to invest in M'sia, it will be retail space/shop houses, and not residential, industrial or office.

I think the min. investment is RM250K. They welcome Singaporean money lah!

rattydrama
07-11-11, 20:00
my PR cousin is doing it already, bought a resale hdb rented out, a yr back bought resale EC also rented. Works in woodlands & stays in JB, his JB house is as gd as FOC. Unfair right?
Lots of JB kids commute daily in/out of Sg by sch bus to study so i guess they already used to it, if mrt link is up lagi convenient for them.

yes my aunite did that. the problem is kids have to wake up as early as 4am in the morning to catch the school bus and can only reach home around 8pm. Actually i find it very sad for the kids. they are often hungry and tired.

During weekends kids find that they have no friends in JB and cannt go out with friends in Singapore. I think given a choice she might not want to send her sons to study in SG during their Pri & Sec school days.

if you have a car, travelling in and out daily is ok but not during peak hours as the air is really bad. It will be stressful if your job demand you to be punctual everyday.

TKT
07-11-11, 20:07
I think the min. investment is RM250K. They welcome Singaporean money lah!

In Johor properties, minimum for foreigners is myr500k. :47:

richwang
07-11-11, 20:08
http://www.iskandarmalaysia.com.my/foreign-investment-overview

With effect from 1 Jan 2010, foreigners can only buy residential property valued at more than RM500,000 and do not need approval from Economic Planning Unit (EPU), Prime Minister’s Department . This condition supersedes the earlier Foreign Investment Committee (FIC) guideline.

Thanks,
Richard

ikan bilis
07-11-11, 20:12
retail space min how much? need to apply for approval??..

richwang
07-11-11, 20:33
With effect from 6 January 2010, all proposals for foreign involvement in
distributive trade shall obtain the approval of MDTCC.

http://www.kpdnkk.gov.my/kpdnkk-theme/images/pdf/WRT_Guideline.pdf

I don't know any friend get into retail. When approval is required, it means approval will not be granted (unless you pay heavily under table money).

Even for residential property, it is for your own stay, you are not allowed to rent out (legally).

But it is common practice for people to rent out. (And pls don't complain if u cannot collect rental - u are doing something illegal in the first place. )

Thanks,
Richard

ikan bilis
07-11-11, 20:38
ok, thks,... i will stay put inside sgp only... :cool:

maisonjai
07-11-11, 20:47
In Johor properties, minimum for foreigners is myr500k. :47:
Curious, will it be difficult to find the next foreigner buyer to take over ur ppty? I discounted off locals bcos they may find it overpriced.

TKT
07-11-11, 21:37
Curious, will it be difficult to find the next foreigner buyer to take over ur ppty? I discounted off locals bcos they may find it overpriced.

If you had to ask, you will be surprised how little myr500k can get you in Nusajaya (notice I didnt mention JB), Penang or KL these days.

Apart from wealthy locals (yes there are many in JB), the ones who will likely take over from me someday, are true-blue Sporeans, Spore PRs (malaysians and foreigners) and investors from places like KL, China, India, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Middle East, Japan, Europe, USA. I know this as a fact because I have seen them around while buying.

I believe eventually more and more will recognise the stark reality that exists between properties in Nusajaya vs what they can buy in Spore, situated just 30mins drive away.

Right now, with the exchange rate @ 1 : 2.4 so favorable, I am surprised not more are jumping into the bandwagon, with at least one Nusajaya property in their portfolio - even if its just for a small "insurance" (in case 'what if' scenario...).

Having said so, I am accummulating in Nusajaya using profits liquidated from various investments past few years and holding mainly commercial units for the longterm. My core investments are still in Singapore, so this is my form of "insurance"...

We're all here to share experiences and make $$$ - hopefully this little foray bears nice fruits for me in years to come... :47:

teddybear
07-11-11, 22:49
Buying a property > RM500k in JB is like buying a prime property of >$2500 psf in Singapore. Not many Malaysians in JB can afford, and not many Singaporeans will buy there (to take your expensive baby) given the disadvantages I mentioned before, + the high violent crimes, etc. Anybody who want to buy in Malaysia is better off buying in KL instead. :beats-me-man:

If you had to ask, you will be surprised how little myr500k can get you in Nusajaya (notice I didnt mention JB), Penang or KL these days.

Apart from wealthy locals (yes there are many in JB), the ones who will likely take over from me someday, are true-blue Sporeans, Spore PRs (malaysians and foreigners) and investors from places like KL, China, India, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Middle East, Japan, Europe, USA. I know this as a fact because I have seen them around while buying.

I believe eventually more and more will recognise the stark reality that exists between properties in Nusajaya vs what they can buy in Spore, situated just 30mins drive away.

Right now, with the exchange rate @ 1 : 2.4 so favorable, I am surprised not more are jumping into the bandwagon, with at least one Nusajaya property in their portfolio - even if its just for a small "insurance" (in case 'what if' scenario...).

Having said so, I am accummulating in Nusajaya using profits liquidated from various investments past few years and holding mainly commercial units for the longterm. My core investments are still in Singapore, so this is my form of "insurance"...

We're all here to share experiences and make $$$ - hopefully this little foray bears nice fruits for me in years to come... :47:

TKT
07-11-11, 23:09
Buying a property > RM500k in JB is like buying a prime property of >$2500 psf in Singapore.

Hahaha, are you sure? ... such an irony! :doh:
Then better buy more!!!

Btw, I'm for Nusajaya, not JB.

hopeful
08-11-11, 09:31
Buying a property > RM500k in JB is like buying a prime property of >$2500 psf in Singapore.

Then better buy more!!!

is it easy to find tenants at Nusajaya?
What is the gross yield at current price?

TKT
08-11-11, 14:04
is it easy to find tenants at Nusajaya?
What is the gross yield at current price?

Some say easy, some say difficult...
Some say 3%, some say 8%...
Every case is different..., ain't it the same anywhere else too?

I'm aiming gross yield 5-6%... so assuming myr$500k, this means rental myr$2k-2.5k pm (or sgd$1k).

Check back in 2 years time if you still interested to know... :47:

iwantgizmos
08-11-11, 16:16

Then better buy more!!!

True. Nusajaya looks promising.
http://www.iskandarmalaysia.com.my/the-5-flagship-zones

Looks like Ascott has jumped on the bandwagon first for waterfornt living in Nusajaya.
http://www.theascottlimited.com/en/4ascott_secures_its_first_serviced_residence_in_iskandar_malaysia.html

http://www.iskandarmalaysia.com.my/images/PuteriHarb.jpg

Laguna
09-11-11, 13:26
The unblocked seaview premium condo at Penang is now fetching the same price as high end condo in KLCC alr

rattydrama
09-11-11, 20:30
http://www.iskandarmalaysia.com.my/foreign-investment-overview

With effect from 1 Jan 2010, foreigners can only buy residential property valued at more than RM500,000 and do not need approval from Economic Planning Unit (EPU), Prime Minister’s Department . This condition supersedes the earlier Foreign Investment Committee (FIC) guideline.

Thanks,
Richard

Thanks. Adjusted so much.. It was 250k before this new rule.

rattydrama
09-11-11, 20:34
my understanding is local will not buy Nusajaya as they view that it is overpriced. They have many other projects to buy at cheaper price.

Laguna
09-11-11, 20:41
The flood in Thailand has put me into a thought.
As most know, European cars are assembled in Malaysia and Japanses cars in Thailand.

With the flood in Thailand, there is a high possibility for these plants in Thailand to be shifted out and the best location to go is Malaysia especially with their free trade zone setup.

There are also a few deep sea ports in Malaysia as well.

rattydrama
09-11-11, 20:44
As most know, European cars are assembled in Malaysia and Japanses cars in Thailand.

With the flood in Thailand, there is a high possibility for these plants in Thailand to be shifted out and the best location to go is Malaysia especially with their free trade zone setup.

haha your penang huat x3 liao.

hyenergix
10-11-11, 06:40

They should come to Singapore :p Penang is likely to be severely affected in the next few years. KL and JB are better bets.

devilplate
10-11-11, 08:04

which euro car assembled in msia? mustnt buy those brands hehehe

bmw from both germany and south africa i tink and audi/merc from germany only

TKT
10-11-11, 09:50
Malaysia took the route of 'developing' their own car technology instead of assembly-line manufacturing...

So, ended up with half-baked Protons and the likes... :doh:

... what the Thais and Indons have been doing with assembly-line manufacturing can easily be done in Johor area - lots of land, ready technical knowledge (UTM, etc), good infrastructure and logistics with deep sea ports...

A real, new and sustainable engine of growth! ... maybe when MM is no longer there... :banghead:

TKT
11-11-11, 08:26
Now can also ADD credible Medical Hub into the Whole Mix...

Johor Royal Family + Peter Lim + Thomson Medical...

... nuff said! :cheers6:

Laguna
11-11-11, 08:58
which euro car assembled in msia? mustnt buy those brands hehehe

bmw from both germany and south africa i tink and audi/merc from germany only
Ya
these two
and I will pick up one under MM2H scheme

DC33_2008
11-11-11, 10:11
Good. This will compete with Hospitals in Singapore.
Now can also ADD credible Medical Hub into the Whole Mix...

Johor Royal Family + Peter Lim + Thomson Medical...

... nuff said! :cheers6:

TKT
11-11-11, 10:17
Good. This will compete with Hospitals in Singapore.

I dont think it should necessarily compete per se...

As far as I can see, there is a lot of synergy and complementary elements due to cost factors and accessibility... so I see this as a WIN-WIN factor for both Singapore and the southern parts of Malaysia.

For those who may need longterm medical attention at more affordable costs (even using Medisave), this will increasingly become a very viable and logical proposition...

DC33_2008
11-11-11, 10:21
PL is visionary to emphasize on medical care.
I dont think it should necessarily compete per se...

As far as I can see, there is a lot of synergy and complementary elements due to cost factors and accessibility... so I see this as a WIN-WIN factor for both Singapore and the southern parts of Malaysia.

For those who may need longterm medical attention at more affordable costs (even using Medisave), this will increasingly become a very viable and logical proposition...

hopeful
11-11-11, 21:28
medical care, then nursing homes.

next open cemeteries in johor.