wat exactly r u wishing for?

d15 4000sqft semi-d below 2 million....:D:D:D

devilplate
10-11-11, 07:57
d15 4000sqft semi-d below 2 million....:D:D:D

i want 8xxpsf....and u dream of 500psf....hehe:D

kane
10-11-11, 08:05
500psf? Many would salivate at the thought of that.

revhappy
10-11-11, 12:54
wat exactly r u wishing for?

I would like to hear words like "Forclosures" and phrases like "50% of Singaporean home mortgages are underwater", in the news daily. :cheers6:

I know thats really extreme. But if it can happen in America then why not here :D

bargain hunter
10-11-11, 13:16
in the article, its clear how loosely the loans were granted there vs here and how different their "low" interest rate is vs ours. so can't expect the same thing to happen here. i'm looking forward to more bank sales at auctions here in 2012 though. :cheers1:

I would like to hear words like "Forclosures" and phrases like "50% of Singaporean home mortgages are underwater", in the news daily. :cheers6:

I know thats really extreme. But if it can happen in America then why not here :D

devilplate
10-11-11, 13:18

be careful for wat u wishing for....

teddybear
10-11-11, 13:29
Many differences! Here is a incomplete list:
Asians -------------------------- Americans
* love to invest in properties ---------- Don't believe in property investment
* love to own property they live ---------- Prefer renting to owning
* Save a lot to invest ---------- Want to invest in property also no savings to do so, so invest in shares (less capital required)
* Singapore is small! ---------- US too big, too much land, land not so valuable
* Singapore has much more immigrants ---------- US not so many (as % of citizens) + land so big
* Singapore clean, safe ---------- US is exact opposite
* Singapore weather not cold all year round, yet not too hot ---------- US mostly too cold winter, or too hot during summer
* Singapore melting pot for Asians! ---------- US not so, some whites are still racists & think themselves superior & show that in front of Asians
* Singapore is 3rd choice for rich chinese immigrants yet land so small! Just need 1% of them to come to Singapore and Singapore is overflooded! Property prices even OCR also can sell at $3000 psf!
* Wait till you see statistics for India's Indians - Singapore also 1 of top choice for their rich to migrate or setup business or buy as holiday homes!
* ??? (more???)

radha08
10-11-11, 15:46

u mean u want bedok reservior filled up....:scared-3:

radha08
10-11-11, 15:47
Many differences! Here is a incomplete list:
Asians -------------------------- Americans
* love to invest in properties ---------- Don't believe in property investment
* love to own property they live ---------- Prefer renting to owning
* Save a lot to invest ---------- Want to invest in property also no savings to do so, so invest in shares (less capital required)
* Singapore is small! ---------- US too big, too much land, land not so valuable
* Singapore has much more immigrants ---------- US not so many (as % of citizens) + land so big
* Singapore clean, safe ---------- US is exact opposite
* Singapore weather not cold all year round, yet not too hot ---------- US mostly too cold winter, or too hot during summer
* Singapore melting pot for Asians! ---------- US not so, some whites are still racists & think themselves superior & show that in front of Asians
* Singapore is 3rd choice for rich chinese immigrants yet land so small! Just need 1% of them to come to Singapore and Singapore is overflooded! Property prices even OCR also can sell at $3000 psf!
* Wait till you see statistics for India's Indians - Singapore also 1 of top choice for their rich to migrate or setup business or buy as holiday homes!
* ??? (more???)

spore...scared of govt...us...NOT scared of govt....:D

marktkt22
10-11-11, 18:00
Karma, foreclose bring pain and misery.
A mild correctn will be better

samuelk
10-11-11, 19:09
wait for the next 50 yeras to suddenly appear, then those flooded area will go like a bird. chep cheap cheap..
:hell-hath-no-fury: