PDA

View Full Version : Ground floor unit with PES

mcmlxxvi
11-11-11, 16:36
Have this mad idea (but feasible) to have vending machines (drinks and snacks) at ground floor units with PES especially since they have power point... Then just leave the PES gate unlocked for 24/7 access by residents.

Great for projects far from amenities or mama store....

Taken a leaf from hdb block where i grew up neighbour downstairs runs mama shop at home.

devilplate
11-11-11, 16:54
Have this mad idea (but feasible) to have vending machines (drinks and snacks) at ground floor units with PES especially since they have power point... Then just leave the PES gate unlocked for 24/7 access by residents.

Taken a leaf from hdb block where i grew up neighbour downstairs runs mama shop at home.
ur unit can try!after gym or swim can buy a drink....cool!

buttercarp
11-11-11, 17:31
Some condos already have vending machine in the club house, so unless your PES vending machine offer cheaper drinks or maybe different type of drinks, the idea is not feasible.
Maybe you want to consider having a small mama shop in your PES, that is with the blessings of the management?

howgozit
11-11-11, 19:04

I doubt any vending machine company will allow their machine/s to be positioned within a residence, PES or otherwise. I think the condo MC may not agree with this idea either.

In any case, it is quite unlikely a resident will wander into a PES just because the gate was unlocked Theoretically they are trespassing, who would take that risk to purchase a drink or snack.

If you put up a sign to indicate to people that they are free to enter and make a purchase, then you are considered to be hawking illegally. Not good either.

But then... what the hey! What do I know?.... perhaps I think too much and therefore destined not to be a billionaire entrepreneur. Good Luck on your venture.

hopeful
11-11-11, 19:57

thats a fabuluous idea.
especially those units PES just next to the swimming pool. or those having water PES.

Eastboy
11-11-11, 20:05
why don't you put massage table and offer massage services with happy ending as well....LOL! :p

buttercarp
11-11-11, 22:38
why don't you put massage table and offer massage services with happy ending as well....LOL! :p

Then you would have to learn the art of massage........
It's not easy.

mcmlxxvi
11-11-11, 23:35
Then you would have to learn the art of massage........
It's not easy.

Ya... Plus vending machine can earn $$$ passively even when you not around...l

radha08
14-11-11, 20:42
in case ur looking for a unit to start ur business venture heres one...plenty of patios....:D

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/4673622/for-sale-changi-rise-condo

mcmlxxvi
14-11-11, 21:33
in case ur looking for a unit to start ur business venture heres one...plenty of patios....:D

Haha lol this one power.... Can turn into pub/club like attica...

buttercarp
14-11-11, 22:27

That soft toy dog in the picture i oso got!:)

mcmlxxvi
15-11-11, 10:22

:scared-1: :scared-5: :eek:

YOUR POWER OF OBSERVATION IS APPALLING!!!!!!!!!

howgozit
15-11-11, 20:38

Amazing.....:scared-5:

dtrax
15-11-11, 20:40

Fwah, you must be a pro at those "spot the difference" game in Facebook

mcmlxxvi
15-11-11, 21:16
Fwah, you must be a pro at those "spot the difference" game in Facebook

Photohunt... I remember fondly...