PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Mouse R.I.P

graveyard
29-11-11, 19:39
Saw a recent comment theres a recent announcement from URA that MM <500 sf will not be built anymore (or restricted?) but cant seems to find any info online from URA website and elsewhere. Anyone else hv any idea :confused:

azeoprop
29-11-11, 19:47
I think MM is still allowed, just that cannot have whole development all MM units. :beats-me-man:

mcmlxxvi
29-11-11, 19:50
Aiyo why create another thread. Already got two on this...

graveyard
29-11-11, 20:13
I think MM is still allowed, just that cannot have whole development all MM units. :beats-me-man:

ohh. not sure if thats good news for MM owners thg. there is existing thread on this topic? where is it

bargain hunter
29-11-11, 21:00
continue here:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=12434

:)

MM restriction more for low density areas like telok kurau. other areas, not so restrictive, not the end of MM for sure.

ohh. not sure if thats good news for MM owners thg. there is existing thread on this topic? where is it

graveyard
29-11-11, 21:26
continue here:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=12434

:)

MM restriction more for low density areas like telok kurau. other areas, not so restrictive, not the end of MM for sure.

thanks bargain hunter. opps loooks like i created similar thread. guess going to have smaller houses after all :scared-5:

Regulators
29-11-11, 23:37
What direction do you think rental will go for MM in CCR? I am referring to those below 400sf in Orchard area

Aiyo why create another thread. Already got two on this...

dtrax
30-11-11, 02:24
What direction do you think rental will go for MM in CCR? I am referring to those below 400sf in Orchard area

How many are there currently? Illuminaire?

Regulators
30-11-11, 02:54
Another one is espada that has yet to top

fiat500
30-11-11, 03:01
Fyi,Illuminaire got nothing below 400sq ft.Pls get yr facts right.
smallest unit there is 441sq ft followed by 463sq :rolleyes: ft.

dtrax
30-11-11, 03:35
Fyi,Illuminaire got nothing below 400sq ft.Pls get yr facts right.
smallest unit there is 441sq ft followed by 463sq :rolleyes: ft.

Dude, I am referring to MM in general. I did not say MM is and must be below 400sq ft :rolleyes: . Having said that how many more are there in the area other than these 2?

Geylang OKT
30-11-11, 06:10
I think Royce Residences in Geylang Lorong 6 mei mei units are even smaller than that! ;) :p :scared-3:

devilplate
30-11-11, 08:10
Dude, I am referring to MM in general. I did not say MM is and must be below 400sq ft :rolleyes: . Having said that how many more are there in the area other than these 2?
along RV got quite a number of MM apts rite?

devilplate
30-11-11, 08:12
I think Royce Residences in Geylang Lorong 6 mei mei units are even smaller than that! ;) :p :scared-3:
suites@gulliemard still holding SG guinness record hor...hahaha

bargain hunter
30-11-11, 09:28
yah. i thought below 500 sq ft already MM. :ashamed1:

the closest u get to somerset only these 2.

further away:
attitude @ Kim Yam.
Robertson Edge

still building:
Vivace
RV Point

many more coming up on other side of RV:

RV Suites
RV Edge
Loft @ Nathan

Other slightly bigger but only 1 and 2 bedder boutique projects:

The Boutiq
Nathan Residences
The Mecury

devilplate
30-11-11, 09:33
wah bro....u so familiar wif MM ;)

bargain hunter
30-11-11, 09:34
mount sophia, wilkie, mackenzie area:

Mount Sophia Suites
Parc Sophia
Wilkie 80
Mackenzie 138
Mackenzie 88
Nomu
Estilo

bargain hunter
30-11-11, 09:37
oops. i totally forgot about devonshire resi.

i need to strike out the projects which i don't want to buy mah. :ashamed1: :tongue3:

Wild Falcon
30-11-11, 09:54
No lah. The rule is against the tiny plots comprising 2 - 3 landed properties in places like Telok Kurau built into 50 condos and make the place look like a slum. In my view the damage is already done. I have no idea what kind of wannabes want to stay in such low budget "private property" with poor quality of living and crowded environment.

Saw a recent comment theres a recent announcement from URA that MM <500 sf will not be built anymore (or restricted?) but cant seems to find any info online from URA website and elsewhere. Anyone else hv any idea :confused:

devilplate
30-11-11, 10:06
No lah. The rule is against the tiny plots comprising 2 - 3 landed properties in places like Telok Kurau built into 50 condos and make the place look like a slum. In my view the damage is already done. I have no idea what kind of wannabes want to stay in such low budget "private property" with poor quality of living and crowded environment.
Den how abt geylang mm? Wat kind of profile? Hehe

azeoprop
30-11-11, 10:11
And the ultimate MM Loft@stevens. :scared-3: 2 bedder 36sqm.
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=10603

mcmlxxvi
30-11-11, 10:43
I semi retired now, when full retired he take over me ;-)

bargain hunter
30-11-11, 11:09
no wor. u MM king. I anti MM, how to take over?! :scared-5: :)

I semi retired now, when full retired he take over me ;-)

fiat500
30-11-11, 12:05
Sorry dude,i cant read yr mind cos u were answering to a thread which was referring to mm below 400sq ft..:confused:

bargain hunter
30-11-11, 12:45
deleted...

graveyard
30-11-11, 16:03
oops. i totally forgot about devonshire resi.

i need to strike out the projects which i don't want to buy mah. :ashamed1: :tongue3:

typo error issit - should be "i need to strike out the projects which i HAVEN'T buy mah."

mcmlxxvi
30-11-11, 17:10
no wor. u MM king. I anti MM, how to take over?! :scared-5: :)
You know your opponents better than themselves so you can be MM guru! Lol

graveyard
30-11-11, 19:38

ohh. the MM developers wld have now flushed with profits. those starting to embark on the MM empire building lose out!

ecimbew
30-11-11, 22:57
suites@gulliemard still holding SG guinness record hor...hahaha

It's still not built.

Jcmillineum
09-12-11, 19:30
ohh. the MM developers wld have now flushed with profits. those starting to embark on the MM empire building lose out!

I won't be too eager to say that yet. With the new ruling, foreigners and PRs may look to MMs cos they are cheaper and will cushion off the impact of the high stamp duty fee. At least to a whole amount they are comfortable with. They have to settle for smaller.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

graveyard
11-12-11, 23:19
I won't be too eager to say that yet. With the new ruling, foreigners and PRs may look to MMs cos they are cheaper and will cushion off the impact of the high stamp duty fee. At least to a whole amount they are comfortable with. They have to settle for smaller.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i certainly hope u are dead right abt dat!! ;)