PDA

View Full Version : 8 Dec 2011: Property ads drastically less since last night

mcmlxxvi
08-12-11, 17:18
Observed on sites like propguru and iprop...

Are agents in shock? Have sellers retracted? Or are agents busy attending 'how to sell abcd with absd' sessions now...

devilplate
08-12-11, 17:19
Observed on sites like propguru and iprop...

Are agents in shock? Have sellers retracted? Or are agents busy attending 'how to sell abcd with absd' sessions now...
I starting to receive sms for overseas ppty liao...zzzzz

DC33_2008
08-12-11, 17:21
Just receive a few calls from agent last nite and today that whether my units are on sale.

mcmlxxvi
08-12-11, 17:32
Just receive a few calls from agent last nite and today that whether my units are on sale.

is it their buyers wanna commit to something asap to beat the 28 dec date?

mcmlxxvi
08-12-11, 17:35
I starting to receive sms for overseas ppty liao...zzzzz

hmmm agents being most two faced, am sure will turn this into opportunity, tell buyers who are procrastinating faster decide and commit before 28 dec!!

for all we know they get year end surge in comms payouts due to this lol

its a fact in any market boom or bust the middlemen always have rice on table one...

ysyap
08-12-11, 17:38
Sat's classified will be just 2 pages liao... Lol! :cheers6:

mcmlxxvi
08-12-11, 17:45
Sat's classified will be just 2 pages liao... Lol! :cheers6:

ye thin thin Sat ST days are back woohoo.... but the diff will be made up by major developers full page ads of all their launches and unsold units (think Tanglin View etc)...kekeke

ysyap
08-12-11, 20:07
Those developers who have registered their advertisement before yesterady night must be regretting their stated prices... :scared-3: I guess today ST classified line must have been exceptionally quiet and eventless... :cool:

azeoprop
08-12-11, 20:13
Where is Jlrx and his PROPERTISM when we most need him!

:not-worthy: Lets pray together and chant the sutra of PROPERTISM.

PROPERTISM Rule No. 1 - Property prices always go up in the long term hence properties should only be bought and not sold.

:violins:

hyenergix
09-12-11, 06:04
Will price fall be so drastic? Typically an OCR condo is about 80% bought by citizens and PRs, and probably the net figure is 60% buyers are buying their 1st or 2nd property. This is enough for the developers to breakeven. The developers will just slightly more VVIP/VIP discount to attract more buyers and wait longer to sell-out the project. A fall of 10% over the next few months is the most likely scenario due to more launches. However this measure will reduce the number of developers buying more land, so supplies will moderate from 2015 onwards. Price growth in 2012-2014 will be capped. And dun be too happy with the price fall, because the developers will hide behind cheaper materials or poorer designs.

mcmlxxvi
09-12-11, 15:37
Well said. Developers will always have margins to protect. Cut corners if they have to... The days of gypsum board partition walls and homo tiles all around are back!

phantom_opera
09-12-11, 15:48
The days of 3 balconies & 2 ACs in 2br will finally arrive ... ceramic tiles in kitchen, toilet & laminated flooring throughout :)

mcmlxxvi
09-12-11, 16:01
No more branded appliances, no oven, fridge nor washer included. No more anti-slam nor smooth rolling. Bedroom no space for bedside tables. Balcony no tap nor power outlet. Substandard equipment for gym. Swimming pool tiles drop after one month. No video for intercom. Minimal electric sockets. Windows use thin glass. No sound proofing. Opennet not fixed..... The list goes on....

devilplate
09-12-11, 16:10
No more branded appliances, no oven, fridge nor washer included. No more anti-slam nor smooth rolling. Bedroom no space for bedside tables. Balcony no tap nor power outlet. Substandard equipment for gym. Swimming pool tiles drop after one month. No video for intercom. Minimal electric sockets. Windows use thin glass. No sound proofing. Opennet not fixed..... The list goes on....
Maciam bare unit liao....whahaha

mcmlxxvi
09-12-11, 16:13
Maciam bare unit liao....whahaha
Ya... Utmost bare minimal lor

gn108
09-12-11, 16:15
MAcam HDB ...lol

Ya... Utmost bare minimal lor

ysyap
09-12-11, 16:33
No more branded appliances, no oven, fridge nor washer included. No more anti-slam nor smooth rolling. Bedroom no space for bedside tables. Balcony no tap nor power outlet. Substandard equipment for gym. Swimming pool tiles drop after one month. No video for intercom. Minimal electric sockets. Windows use thin glass. No sound proofing. Opennet not fixed..... The list goes on....Opennet has nothing to do with condo. My new condo don't have Opennet so I called developer to ask. They say they have no control. Opennet is commissioned by our govt to install in every Singapore household. :cheers6:

ysyap
09-12-11, 16:35
Some of these cut corner tricks are already in market. My friend's EC has only a single pannelled window while HDB has double pannelled ones. :eek:

radha08
10-12-11, 21:19
market still healthy la today st classifeds still got lot of units for sale...:D

devilplate
10-12-11, 21:22
Any bros/sis still dare to buy within the next 6mths?

radha08
10-12-11, 21:24
Any bros/sis still dare to buy within the next 6mths?

i dare to buy TOY house for my kids to play...:D:D:D

Geylang OKT
10-12-11, 21:26
you can forget about the property market for the next few years. This is 1996 all over again! :D :D :D

shauntanzs
10-12-11, 21:26
Frankly speaking even if it drop say 20%, will u still have confidence to buy? Given that our garmen may chu stance again n make ur purchase stuck long long?

kane
10-12-11, 21:29
today classifieds quite thin, maybe everyone on christmas holiday. haven't heard about the latest announcements.

dmonddd
10-12-11, 21:31
spoke to one buddy agent..
he's fed up with sellers..still holding on to unrealistic psf with all these news and CMs

for those sellers, he finds it challenging but move on to those sellers who run instead of trying to convince the other group of sellers.

buyers offer, but sellers not budging (hoping)
he told my other buddy who wanted to buy ..wait till Jan
rental also boh business. but ppl moving to newer cheaper further projects
tenants nowadays dont mind further from CCR

kane
10-12-11, 21:47
spoke to one buddy agent..
he's fed up with sellers..still holding on to unrealistic psf with all these news and CMs

for those sellers, he finds it challenging but move on to those sellers who run instead of trying to convince the other group of sellers.

buyers offer, but sellers not budging (hoping)
he told my other buddy who wanted to buy ..wait till Jan
rental also boh business. but ppl moving to newer cheaper further projects
tenants nowadays dont mind further from CCR

ask your buddy go cobroke with those agents advertising firesale in today's classified. jwong pulled out a few. those sellers could be more motivated.

Geylang OKT
10-12-11, 21:49
ask your buddy go cobroke with those agents advertising firesale in today's classified. jwong pulled out a few. those sellers could be more motivated.

way too early to be buying anything.

kane
10-12-11, 21:51
way too early to be buying anything.

you and i can wait, but his agent buddy still need to eat mah, and since he is faced with sellers holding out for a better price, might as well find those who are more negotiable lor.

mcmlxxvi
10-12-11, 22:14
Frankly speaking even if it drop say 20%, will u still have confidence to buy? Given that our garmen may chu stance again n make ur purchase stuck long long?
Of course buy. Buy and keep. Sure worth....

mcmlxxvi
10-12-11, 22:16
today classifieds quite thin, maybe everyone on christmas holiday. haven't heard about the latest announcements.
Yes significantly reduced. D1-8 cant even fill one whole page.

devilplate
10-12-11, 22:30
Yes significantly reduced. D1-8 cant even fill one whole page.
Can short sph? Hehe

kane
10-12-11, 22:36
Can short sph? Hehe

there's CFD for the retail investor. but caveat emptor, there's the leverage cost to it.

mcmlxxvi
10-12-11, 22:36
Can short sph? Hehe
Lol! Opportunities never run out....

buttercarp
10-12-11, 22:42
Opennet has nothing to do with condo. My new condo don't have Opennet so I called developer to ask. They say they have no control. Opennet is commissioned by our govt to install in every Singapore household. :cheers6:

Just wait.
My condo in the process of doing it.

dmonddd
10-12-11, 22:46
market still healthy la today st classifeds still got lot of units for sale...:D
Hah. ...last week ads section was thicker
Even developers ads were alot

devilplate
10-12-11, 22:46
there's CFD for the retail investor. but caveat emptor, there's the leverage cost to it.
Been using cfd to 'long' short hehehe

Now die die must use cfd to short too....got any other method ar?

kane
10-12-11, 22:48
Been using cfd to 'long' short hehehe

Now die die must use cfd to short too....got any other method ar?

if you big timer, you can ask your banker whether can borrow scrips. heh heh.

devilplate
10-12-11, 22:50
if you big timer, you can ask your banker whether can borrow scrips. heh heh.
Simi scrips?

My broker bochup me one.....me not frequent trader....

Btw, any bro/sis here manage to make some kopi money on sc global and hoo bee? Hehehe

kane
10-12-11, 22:51
Simi scrips?

My broker bochup me one.....me not frequent trader....

Btw, any bro/sis here manage to make some kopi money on sc global and hoo bee? Hehehe

you short those 2?

ysyap
11-12-11, 10:17
Just wait.
My condo in the process of doing it.Thx for assuring me... Opennet already schedule my condo for installation next Jul. Another 7 months... sigh! :rolleyes:

buttercarp
11-12-11, 11:28
Thx for assuring me... Opennet already schedule my condo for installation next Jul. Another 7 months... sigh! :rolleyes:

One month ago, my condo shut down the whole estate electricity for a few hours, said major electrical cable works.
Don't know whether it is due to this opennet thing.