PDA

View Full Version : Who married your 1st love?

hyenergix
12-12-11, 12:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yL6tGRgxrU&feature=related

blackjack21trader
12-12-11, 16:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yL6tGRgxrU&feature=related

so sentimental la, brother hyenergix. WOAHAHAHAAHAH

hyenergix
12-12-11, 16:21
I was thinking of the past when I was younger and things were so much simpler. Singapore was less crowded and things were much cheaper too. I was poorer but much happier... Somehow past relationships crept into my mind haha.

hyenergix
12-12-11, 16:32
Wha lao! This type of thread also almost 100 views in a couple of hours. There must be a lot of broken hearts out there :cheers6:

jwong71
12-12-11, 16:34
Wha lao! This type of thread also almost 100 views in a couple of hours. There must be a lot of broken hearts out there :cheers6:
Alot broken hearts dumped/ duped by the govt

marktkt22
12-12-11, 16:40
Indeed who married ur first love :p

land118
12-12-11, 17:26
I was thinking of the past when I was younger and things were so much simpler. Singapore was less crowded and things were much cheaper too. I was poorer but much happier... Somehow past relationships crept into my mind haha. Bro, those puppy luv, simple, innocent...; as the year draws to a close...somehow time to recall those good old days i suppose..

rattydrama
12-12-11, 19:33
do know still remember the look of your first love? or even where is him/her now.

now all become uncle & auntie with big big belly.... ;)

proud owner
12-12-11, 21:00
do know still remember the look of your first love? or even where is him/her now.

now all become uncle & auntie with big big belly.... ;)

my wife is 10 yrs younger than i am

when we bumped into my ex from Uni days ..my wife was shocked how auntie my ex looked..

hyenergix
12-12-11, 21:15

when we bumped into my ex from Uni days ..my wife was shocked how auntie my ex looked..

Hmm 10 years later...

kane
12-12-11, 21:22
Hmm 10 years later...

Don't so zek ark lah...

buttercarp
14-12-11, 22:13

Proud owner, I bet you were even more shocked than your wife and glad that you chose the younger one?

Youth may be hard to preserve for some.
However, I feel it is a duty for a healthy woman to remain presentable for her husband, ie she should take pride in basic grooming and cleanliness.

hyenergix
14-12-11, 22:17
Let me try... U r a mother w only 1 kid n a maid to help plus no in-laws to take care/serve.

buttercarp
14-12-11, 22:28
Let me try... U r a mother w only 1 kid n a maid to help plus no in-laws to take care/serve.

So mother with more than 1 kid and no maid is excused from being clean and tidy?

Regulators
14-12-11, 22:53
My ex is now a lawyer, when I knew her, she was damn argumentative, good thing I didn't marry her, if not there would be no peace in the house.

hyenergix
15-12-11, 05:36
So mother with more than 1 kid and no maid is excused from being clean and tidy?

Yes. They are pre-conditions for the evolution from sweet young thing into an auntie. Personal observation.

Laguna
15-12-11, 07:17
it was a horrified feeling to see my ex passed away at the age of 49

ysyap
15-12-11, 07:19
it was a horrified feeling to see my ex passed away at the age of 49Sorry to hear that...

ysyap
15-12-11, 07:23

now all become uncle & auntie with big big belly.... ;)Think me the most heartless of them all... I can't even remember who my 1st love was... Hahaha... I can point out this person but can't remember if she's my 1st! :p Maybe any earlier will be considered puppy love, immatured in nature... Lol! :sleep:

ysyap
15-12-11, 07:27
So mother with more than 1 kid and no maid is excused from being clean and tidy?Ask any mother under this category and you'll quickly realised the follow...

1. If kids are already teenagers, then mother might look better, etc.
2. If kids are still infants and playgroup type, then mother will look less gorgeous but nonetheless trying very hard to go pedicure, etc. (Clause: Kids are looked after personally by mother, no childcare or daycare)
3. If plus another mother-in-law to worry and contend with (not look after), then that mother will look 5 years older... :p

Regulators
15-12-11, 09:52
that is too young to leave this world
it was a horrified feeling to see my ex passed away at the age of 49

proud owner
19-12-11, 07:12
Ask any mother under this category and you'll quickly realised the follow...

1. If kids are already teenagers, then mother might look better, etc.
2. If kids are still infants and playgroup type, then mother will look less gorgeous but nonetheless trying very hard to go pedicure, etc. (Clause: Kids are looked after personally by mother, no childcare or daycare)
3. If plus another mother-in-law to worry and contend with (not look after), then that mother will look 5 years older... :p

not necessary lah ..

i have many friends ... chabo ...married with kids , some with, some without maids .. they still look damn good ...

they always say : theres no ugly women ...only lazy women

those auntie looking type ..just have to put in some effort ... even a change of hair style will do ...

and PLEASE no 3/4 pants ... unless you pair it with heels ...

hyenergix
19-12-11, 07:18
not necessary lah ..

i have many friends ... chabo ...married with kids , some with, some without maids .. they still look damn good ...

those auntie looking type ..just have to put in some effort ... even a change of hair style will do ...

Please stop fantasizing other people's wives :p

irisng
19-12-11, 07:34
Think me the most heartless of them all... I can't even remember who my 1st love was... Hahaha... I can point out this person but can't remember if she's my 1st! :p Maybe any earlier will be considered puppy love, immatured in nature... Lol! :sleep:

Going out in single dating but without holding hands, does it consider as having courtship. If not, then my husband will be the 1st one.:p

kane
19-12-11, 08:12
This thread sounds like it was inspired by the recent Taiwanese movie "you're the apple of my eye". So who's watched it here?

hyenergix
19-12-11, 08:21
This thread sounds like it was inspired by the recent Taiwanese movie "you're the apple of my eye". So who's watched it here?

That's very coincidental. I was suffering from PMS. Now this period is over.

buttercarp
19-12-11, 08:31
That's very coincidental. I was suffering from PMS. Now this period is over.

LOL...........
You should not be suffering from PMS when period is over.
I thought men no pause, so should be immune to it?

hyenergix
19-12-11, 08:34
LOL...........
You should not be suffering from PMS when period is over.
I thought men no pause, so should be immune to it?

Have. Weather is gloomy. Makes me more prone to mood swings.

devilplate
19-12-11, 09:31
not necessary lah ..

i watched a taiwan variety show......the ger make up half of their face......360degree difference!!!!!!!!!!!!

their eyes enlarged X2!!!

ger wif and without makeup really scary

azeoprop
19-12-11, 10:25
You guys need to give a full set of SKII products for christmas present. haa haa...:scared-4:

proud owner
19-12-11, 10:37
i watched a taiwan variety show......the ger make up half of their face......360degree difference!!!!!!!!!!!!

their eyes enlarged X2!!!

ger wif and without makeup really scary

hahahaha

ya thats why .. in any shopping centre ... cosmetic is the biggest earner...
and thats also why they are situated on the ground floor ... nearest the main entrance ...

kane
19-12-11, 10:48
Taiwanese girls are very good at making up and looking good. Even my other half thinks they're generally very pretty.

kane
19-12-11, 11:34
Repeated post.

irisng
19-12-11, 17:47

What is Chinese name for this show :- " You're the apple of my eye"

I find taiwanese show very long-winded, series very long, so don't quite like it. Like for the show "LOVE", I know the show was very "hot" but I only watched the last few chapters.:D

kane
19-12-11, 20:04
那些年,我们一起追的女孩. That's the title of the movie. Not draggy. And pretty good actually. I wasn't expecting much from it and was pleasently surprised.

rattydrama
19-12-11, 20:57
You guys need to give a full set of SKII products for christmas present. haa haa...:scared-4:

Yesterday, I bumped into my classmate more than 25 yrs ago and was sadden how time flies.

Well, my house keeper commented his look is much older than I am.

Thanks to sk2. Its really good. LOL

ysyap
19-12-11, 21:27
What is Chinese name for this show :- " You're the apple of my eye"

I find taiwanese show very long-winded, series very long, so don't quite like it. Like for the show "LOVE", I know the show was very "hot" but I only watched the last few chapters.:DYup... you can miss 2 weeks of the show and come back, you can still follow the story coz nothing much has changed... Lol! :cheers6:

ysyap
19-12-11, 21:30
not necessary lah ..

and PLEASE no 3/4 pants ... unless you pair it with heels ...Well, how old are their kids? I'm talking about those who's kids are still being carried and/or still very very young and need 100% attention... Lol! Anyway I agree that women generally need to put in that bit more effort and they'll look fantastic again.. :spliff:

hyenergix
19-12-11, 22:03
Well, how old are their kids? I'm talking about those who's kids are still being carried and/or still very very young and need 100% attention... Lol! Anyway I agree that women generally need to put in that bit more effort and they'll look fantastic again.. :spliff:

Hard to get e figure back again.

kane
19-12-11, 22:08
Hard to get e figure back again.

that one have to constantly go to the gym to get back... and even then, something is bound to go out of proportion.

rattydrama
19-12-11, 22:35
Yup... you can miss 2 weeks of the show and come back, you can still follow the story coz nothing much has changed... Lol! :cheers6:

I recalled my director at one period always rush back around 6plus and I later found out that she was hooked to this Ai show...really amazing. LOL

tot successful person dont give a damn to soap drama, but not true wor....

rattydrama
19-12-11, 22:42
that one have to constantly go to the gym to get back... and even then, something is bound to go out of proportion.

actually is to eat less, perhaps starve for a period of 6 months with 50% intake of whatever you are eating now.

maria francs can help with constant maintenance.

irisng
20-12-11, 07:12
Yup... you can miss 2 weeks of the show and come back, you can still follow the story coz nothing much has changed... Lol! :cheers6:

Agree. That's why I prefer HK series.:p

irisng
20-12-11, 07:19
I recalled my director at one period always rush back around 6plus and I later found out that she was hooked to this Ai show...really amazing. LOL

The show "Ai" not bad, I only started to watch when Xie Ming Ming was cheated by the guy (can't remember his name), haha. :D

ysyap
20-12-11, 11:14
Hard to get e figure back again.Pay $10k to Expressions or the likes to restore figure in 6 months.. :cheers1:

ysyap
20-12-11, 11:15
The show "Ai" not bad, I only started to watch when Xie Ming Ming was cheated by the guy (can't remember his name), haha. :DIt all started with 'zhen qing' when these serial hit 500 episode... wow! Won't the director become tired of ceaseless filming? :scared-4:

irisng
20-12-11, 17:13
那些年,我们一起追的女孩. That's the title of the movie. Not draggy. And pretty good actually. I wasn't expecting much from it and was pleasently surprised.

Never heard of this show, is it in Channel U, for "young woman".

rattydrama
20-12-11, 19:36

it the taiwanese show just finish airing after 3 long years titled ""Ai""

ysyap
20-12-11, 19:46
Never heard of this show, is it in Channel U, for "young woman".It is currently shown in cinemas. :o

azeoprop
20-12-11, 20:59

Actually I also quite like Ai drama haa haa, especially when they start suaning and later slapping each other haa haa. :p

kane
20-12-11, 21:21

Not it's not. Have a look at the trailer and the theme song and see if you fancy yourself watching it in the cinema.

stl67
20-12-11, 21:58
Actually I also quite like Ai drama haa haa, especially when they start suaning and later slapping each other haa haa. :p
I only likec e song...starts to pay attention after my kids begin to sing when they come back from childcare.. So funny

irisng
21-12-11, 07:35
hahahaha

ya thats why .. in any shopping centre ... cosmetic is the biggest earner...
and thats also why they are situated on the ground floor ... nearest the main entrance ...

Few months back, I met a 60+ yrs old woman. Her face is very smooth with no "marks". I couldn't help myself, so approached her and asked her why she has such a nice skin and how she takes care of it. She told me that it is natural, she didn't do anything, maybe resembles her mother because her mother also has a nice complexion. Sign... so envy her leh.:ashamed1:

I think small build body size normally look younger than those who are bigger size.:D

hyenergix
21-12-11, 08:21
Forum topics are getting a bit boring but tense.

Finally some clear blue sky this morning, I'm feeling a bit cheeful and listening to songs while working. Let's reminiscence a bit of old flames haha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gid4OjWJ2pQ&feature=related

ysyap
21-12-11, 09:01
Few months back, I met a 60+ yrs old woman. Her face is very smooth with no "marks". I couldn't help myself, so approached her and asked her why she has such a nice skin and how she takes care of it. She told me that it is natural, she didn't do anything, maybe resembles her mother because her mother also has a nice complexion. Sign... so envy her leh.:ashamed1:

I think small build body size normally look younger than those who are bigger size.:DYes its in the genes... my friend in her 30s have complexion of a teenager, along with her sisters and her mother in her 60s also... can't control de... :cool:

ysyap
21-12-11, 09:05
Forum topics are getting a bit boring but tense.

Finally some clear blue sky this morning, I'm feeling a bit cheeful and listening to songs while working. Let's reminiscence a bit of old flames haha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gid4OjWJ2pQ&feature=relatedYup.... was driving up KL and back over the weekend and it was raining cats and dogs during more than half the ride up and then more than half the ride back... wow.. but like the cooler weather... ;)

nanayapchai
19-02-12, 00:50
saw this post by accident. guess no one marry their first love.... and it will always be the most beautiful in memory
@@@ hyenergix: so did you marry your first love??:ashamed1:

hyenergix
19-02-12, 07:07
saw this post by accident. guess no one marry their first love.... and it will always be the most beautiful in memory
@@@ hyenergix: so did you marry your first love??:ashamed1:

No. The most beautiful love is the one that wasn't fated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlaQUp8vGC8

darling
08-03-12, 20:30
Happen to c this thread also.. I didn't marry first love...lucky didn't har else whole life live in poverty... But the one I eventually marry I at that time i also dunno I love anot ... Lol... But my baby I love her till the day I die :p