PDA

View Full Version : Property prices except landed will still go up

blackjack21trader
16-12-11, 09:48
although at a slower pace. Singapore property prices, that is.

End Of Message.

神龙股圣

radha08
16-12-11, 09:50

End Of Message.

神龙股圣

sense another interesting thread...awaiting the arrival of mr x:D

ysyap
16-12-11, 09:54
Clash of the Bull and Bear... :sleep:

basic
16-12-11, 09:59
haha...I can only say he is spending 110% of his time now to dump & sell his property now.....
try very hard to unload to naive & newbies.....
irresponsible post??.....you decide....

jwong71
16-12-11, 10:02
haha...I can only say he is spending 110% of his time now to dump & sell his property now.....

unlikely bj21 trying to dump now

i think the moment he started classic thread abt potential to hold, guess he alrdy dumped.

blackjack21trader
16-12-11, 10:06

Told you I unloaded all in 2010. You still dun get it arh? You bashing the current properties holding owners is called IRRESPONSIBLE. Guys...bash him !

ysyap
16-12-11, 10:07
Told you I unloaded all in 2010. You still dun get it arh?If he got it, the other thread will not be 5xxx posts already... :D

blackjack21trader
16-12-11, 10:09
If he got it, the other thread will not be 5xxx posts already... :D

Yalor.. SIAO one.. see thread title price go up then cannot tahan must come in and bash.

Did I say go up by how much?

+0.0001% also go up what.

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHA

blackjack21trader
16-12-11, 10:12
I do not need even to support my post with articles. Just any title with UP, ROCKET, BULL, Cheong..this guy will just come in and bash.

SIAO LANG

WOAHAHAHAHAHA

yeo
Guys, we have all been taken for a ride la!

Mr Bull and Mr Bear, Blackjack and Basic...all is same person la. Split personality la!

Merry Xmas!

ysyap
Yalor.. SIAO one.. see thread title price go up then cannot tahan must come in and bash.

Did I say go up by how much?

+0.0001% also go up what.

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAYou funny guy lah...

blackjack21trader
16-12-11, 10:13
Guys, we have all been taken for a ride la!

Mr Bull and Mr Bear, Blackjack and Basic...all is same person la. Split personality la!

Merry Xmas!

CHOOOY! Touch wood, touch wood.. I not siao lang..not even want to split 0.0001% with him.

WOAHAHAHAAHAHA

Merry Christmas to you too, brother yeo :)

blackjack21trader
16-12-11, 10:14
You funny guy lah...

aiya..just want to test if the Mr B will come in here and how fast is his response time lah...:doh:

blackjack21trader
16-12-11, 10:18
Normal guys stalk pretty girls. This guy B stalk this forum.

WOAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

ysyap
16-12-11, 10:20
aiya..just want to test if the Mr B will come in here and how fast is his response time lah...:doh:His response time is faster than the paramedic rushing to an accident site... or ambulance answering the call of emergency... pass pass pass with flying colours... Lol! :cheers6:

proud owner
16-12-11, 10:23
His response time is faster than the paramedic rushing to an accident site... or ambulance answering the call of emergency... pass pass pass with flying colours... Lol! :cheers6:

faster than Smrt alerting the public ...

anyway ... why only landed wont go up ?

PN
16-12-11, 11:08
BJ21, You mean you sold off all these already?

Taipan Jade, Taipan Grand, Taipan Regency, Robertson 100, Nassim Jade

proud owner
16-12-11, 11:09
BJ21, You sold off all these already?

i think he either went for lunch or pang sai ... he hasnt answered my question why only landed wont go up ....

devilplate
16-12-11, 11:14

dun bother wat BJT say la....

i remember he say he sold all his OCR condos and bot into RV area......den now twist and turn say all unloaded ....itsok la

just enjoy his wonderful stories ;)

blackjack21trader
16-12-11, 11:20

left only 2 in the above list, brother :)

blackjack21trader
16-12-11, 11:21
i think he either went for lunch or pang sai ... he hasnt answered my question why only landed wont go up ....

wohahaha... just a feeling only la. becos i felt landed overbought liao.

PN
16-12-11, 11:25
left only 2 in the above list, brother :)

Good. Make sense.
One for own stay one for rent I guess.

Btw, like what devil says keep the stories coming. ;)

blackjack21trader
16-12-11, 11:40
Good. Make sense.
One for own stay one for rent I guess.

Btw, like what devil says keep the stories coming. ;)

Ok la, brother PN.

But a very very serious advice now since you guys are so game:

1) Do NOT try any stupid actions like giving discount again. ( do not up prices also do not kancheong hor ).

2) The recent CM5 shows the degree and determination our government is willing to go to cool the market..

3) Stay Put and Watch first.

4) You do not really want to be caught in a potential CM6, do you?

神龙股圣。
nil sine labore!

radha08
16-12-11, 12:00
aiya..just want to test if the Mr B will come in here and how fast is his response time lah...:doh:

slower than me i win him by o.oooo1 sec....:D:D:D

radha08
16-12-11, 12:02
Ok la, brother PN.

But a very very serious advice now since you guys are so game:

1) Do NOT try any stupid actions like giving discount again. ( do not up prices also do not kancheong hor ).

2) The recent CM5 shows the degree and determination our government is willing to go to cool the market..

3) Stay Put and Watch first.

4) You do not really want to be caught in a potential CM6, do you?

神龙股圣。
nil sine labore!

yup like what a wise old man once said MUST u really buy NOW:confused::confused::confused:

blackjack21trader
16-12-11, 12:14
slower than me i win him by o.oooo1 sec....:D:D:D

ya, brother radha08. But you cannot beat him on responding 24 hours 7 days a week, machiam like on mobilisation standby like that hor...

:doh:

blackjack21trader
16-12-11, 12:17
now...even if he is unemployed or a boss, he must go pang sai one right? But no leh, he just come out from anywhere anytime hor.....got once i posted early morning 6am he also appeared leh !!!!.I suspect it could be many "basic" on standby here la. Basic= a group rather than one person !

:scared-4:

basic
16-12-11, 12:49
now...even if he is unemployed or a boss, he must go pang sai one right? But no leh, he just come out from anywhere anytime hor.....got once i posted early morning 6am he also appeared leh !!!!.I suspect it could be many "basic" on standby here la. Basic= a group rather than one person !

:scared-4:

you become LIAR KING of this forum.....
be UPRIGHT......

what a shame.....you just become a rubbish nonsense.....total failure....

Alan Shearer
16-12-11, 13:08
Far East Organization remains optimistic in the long-term prospects of the property market despite the recent government cooling measures.

At a seminar held last night at The Scotts Tower (TST) showflat, the developer told a packed audience that it expects Singapore's housing market to remain robust as the number of new launches coming onstream is slower than population growth and there will be ongoing demand.

One agent PropertyGuru spoke to said now is the right time to buy property as it is a buyer's market and they have bargaining power. “The additional stamp duty would probably affect the volume of property transactions, but not the pricing and value of the properties,” he noted.

Although the additional stamp duty affects foreign buyers, Far East is confident that foreigners will continue to seek investment opportunities in Singapore as it is economically stable.

Property seekers who attended the seminar were similarly upbeat. Christina Chang, who is self-employed, said the recent cooling measures would not affect those who can afford to invest and enter the property market.

Meanwhile, Far East is offering a special package to buyers, including a three percent reimbursement of stamp duty and a furniture voucher worth two percent of the unit price.

Alan Shearer
16-12-11, 13:13
Although property buying may have slowed after the implementation of heavier stamp duties last week, sales are still trickling in.

As of Sunday, developer SingXpress Land had sold 17 of the 21 units at the cluster housing development Charlton Residences, located near Kovan MRT station.

According to Chan Tung Moe, Executive Director of SingXpress, none of the buyers, who were all Singaporeans, backed out of the purchases.

Foreigners are most affected by the government’s latest cooling measures, as they will have to pay an additional stamp duty of 10 percent on top of the current buyer's stamp duty of around three percent.

dmonddd
16-12-11, 13:24
Yes over lifetime
But next year I see prices falling. Now already see discounts

Having this thread may be misleading

dmonddd
16-12-11, 13:29
O i c. All the same group who just want to mislead.
Now I know which thread to jump in and which to avoid

Suggest all do the same. Some just can't make it in the real world

Alan Shearer
16-12-11, 13:34
BJ is correct.

Prices will not drop.

Don't follow the ANALysts.

Read what they said at the end of 2008.

dmonddd
16-12-11, 13:39
Lets take a bet....I'm a property owner and have another 2 rented

My take prices will drop next year. Demand softens with oversupply
Forget the stats ask and look around

Those who started this thread either agent or....

Thanks I'm bouncing out from this thread

ysyap
16-12-11, 13:53
Lets take a bet....I'm a property owner and have another 2 rented

My take prices will drop next year. Demand softens with oversupply
Forget the stats ask and look around

Those who started this thread either agent or....

Thanks I'm bouncing out from this threadThe one who started this thread used to be an agent.. long long time ago but now, according to him, has upgraded... Lol! :D

Alan Shearer
16-12-11, 14:02
Open for bets.

I say UP

hyenergix
16-12-11, 14:07
U remind me of handsomeinvestor in CNA forum.

Alan Shearer
16-12-11, 14:08
Place your bet then

hyenergix
16-12-11, 14:12
I only project w my best knowledge at this point in tume. No betting. Down 10% for CCR, down 5% for OCR, steady for within 500m radius or near good schools, up 5% for landed not affected by MM restriction.

proud owner
16-12-11, 14:13
wohahaha... just a feeling only la. becos i felt landed overbought liao.

so ...did you go to lunch or pang sai ?

phantom_opera
16-12-11, 14:37
frankly, if cm5 does not have any effect, that means foreigners continue to buy despite the 10% ABSD ... cm6 will quickly come out which can be 3x harsher:

39 caveats lodged for Rivergate condo in Robertson Quay, 22 caveats (56.4 percent) were lodged by foreigners. Similarly, foreign buyers showed strong interest in CapitaLand's d'Leedon condo development in District 10. Of the 209 caveats lodged in 2011, 64 (30.6 percent) were attributed to them.

The % of foreigners buying is very high for CCR (from 30% in D Leedon to 56% for Rivergate) ..

ysyap
16-12-11, 14:45
frankly, if cm5 does not have any effect, that means foreigners continue to buy despite the 10% ABSD ... cm6 will quickly come out which can be 3x harsher:

39 caveats lodged for Rivergate condo in Robertson Quay, 22 caveats (56.4 percent) were lodged by foreigners. Similarly, foreign buyers showed strong interest in CapitaLand's d'Leedon condo development in District 10. Of the 209 caveats lodged in 2011, 64 (30.6 percent) were attributed to them.

The % of foreigners buying is very high for CCR (from 30% in D Leedon to 56% for Rivergate) ..That is why many say that CCR will be the hardest hit by CM5. :eek:

jwong71
16-12-11, 14:47
what will be the cm6 like..??:rolleyes:

devilplate
16-12-11, 14:50
99% cap gain tax

phantom_opera
16-12-11, 14:50

30% ABSD for foreigner 10% ABSD for 3rd property for SC, 6y SSD :banghead:
Developers crash 20% after cm6 announcement, super-MM 300sqft will be the norms for the market after that

jwong71
16-12-11, 14:51
ouchhhhhh.. the cm6
then all cheong shophouses, hawker stalls, warehouse.. etc

devilplate
16-12-11, 14:52
Zero loan for all

Make sure ppty crash by at least 50%

phantom_opera
16-12-11, 14:53
99% cap gain tax

cap gain no good because only got gain then garmen can make, ABSD / SSD better :D

devilplate
16-12-11, 14:54
cap gain no good because only got gain then garmen can make, ABSD / SSD better :D
On top of existing cm1-5 wat

ysyap
16-12-11, 14:57
This thread is getting strange... CM5 just came out and discussion for CM6 is already ongoing... wow! :scared-4:

devilplate
16-12-11, 14:57
99% cap gain tax bestest....follow propertism rule number one: property can only be bought and can never be sold :D

Alan Shearer
16-12-11, 15:13
CM6 inevitable cos 10% peanuts n not worry long term guys need urgent safe parking for cash:cheers6:

Jadey
16-12-11, 15:25

End Of Message.

神龙股圣

might be good if you could also include some sort of time period you are talking about. over ext 12 months, or years?

blackjack21trader
16-12-11, 16:45
Foreigners still snapping up luxury property

Dec 16, 2011 - PropertyGuru.com.sg

Foreign buyers continue to purchase high-end homes in Singapore's prime central districts. In the first 11 months of 2011, they contributed to 28.7 percent of home transactions in the Core Central Region (CCR).

A CBRE analysis of caveats data by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) also indicated that foreigners accounted for 20.2 percent of home purchases in the Rest of Central Region (RCR) and 14.4 percent in the Outside Central Region (OCR).

Joseph Tan, CBRE's Executive Director for Residential, said: "These numbers show that foreign buyers are more active in the CCR and RCR where the luxury and prime properties are located."

For example, of the 39 caveats lodged for Rivergate condo in Robertson Quay, 22 caveats (56.4 percent) were lodged by foreigners. Similarly, foreign buyers showed strong interest in CapitaLand's d'Leedon condo development in District 10. Of the 209 caveats lodged in 2011, 64 (30.6 percent) were attributed to them.

Meanwhile, CBRE expects the recent cooling measures to have a significant impact on foreign buying activity. "The ABSD measures are introduced to reduce the excessive inflow of foreign liquidity. Therefore, any foreigner intending to buy a home here is likely to reconsider their buying decision in view of the additional 10 percent stamp duty."

In addition, the consultancy predicts that Singapore’s luxury home prices will drop by 10 to 15 percent in 2012.

Going forward, Tan believes that the new measures are unlikely to be a permanent feature because of the nature of Singapore's highly open economy.

Told u before, dun believe...

devilplate
16-12-11, 16:48
Told u before, dun believe...
wat toking u?

data be cm5 la.....wakakakak

d9=d18 liao la.....wakakaka

gn108
16-12-11, 16:54
CM6 should go along the lines of higher Property Tax....instead of 10%AV, tax you 30%AV for foreigners (10% occupier), 20% for PR (7% occupier) and SG 10%AV for 2 properties/20% for >3 (3% occupier).

Tax you Additional when you buy, tax you when you sell before it's time and then tax you Additionally as you Hold-on....

blackjack21trader
16-12-11, 16:56
wat toking u?

data be cm5 la.....wakakakak

d9=d18 liao la.....wakakaka

I am saying angmo will have no choice but to buy a condo here liao. The whole of Europe- u know how big is Europe ?

Lovelle
16-12-11, 18:51
I like FEO new advertisement.. at SOHO

A world of possi..bi...li....ty ....

danntbt
17-12-11, 06:32
....only in Singapore, where we pioneered COE, and are tolerant to COV....and now do you think 10% SD gonna be a big stumbling block? W have seen people buying despite COV of up to 100K....equivalent to 10% of more of the hdb apartment purchased......or COE of 70K equivalent to 100% of OMV of luxury cars....

Geylang OKT
17-12-11, 06:39
And that is why lemmings all fall over the cliff.

The property crash is gaining momentum! :scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4:

blackjack21trader
17-12-11, 08:24
you become LIAR KING of this forum.....
be UPRIGHT......

what a shame.....you just become a rubbish nonsense.....total failure....

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..CHIOKAPENG LA !

mantrix
17-12-11, 10:12
a lot of big fonts nowadays...

also on the MRT signboards...

buttercarp
17-12-11, 15:15
a lot of big fonts nowadays...

also on the MRT signboards...

Good for people with lao hua yan (presbyopia).

blackjack21trader
17-12-11, 15:49
Good for people with lao hua yan (presbyopia).

yes indeed. I can read this forum without zooming on my iphone la. how great can that be ?

WOAHAHAHAHAAHHA

blackjack21trader
17-12-11, 19:42
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/2012fengshui.jpg

神龙股圣

Huat Arh !

DaytonaSS
17-12-11, 20:25
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s297/blackjack21trader/2012fengshui.jpg

神龙股圣

Huat Arh !

bro, tu ke mu leh. Water + wood then is good

blackjack21trader
17-12-11, 22:31
bro, tu ke mu leh. Water + wood then is good

aiyooooooooo, brother DaytonaSS...dun say out mah...btw there's no plant in fengshui lah...wohahahahhahaha