PDA

View Full Version : My faith is...

hyenergix
25-12-11, 06:56
Propertism :D

Interesting thread in CNA forum:
http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/showthread.php?30840-CHC-investigation-still-ongoing

The government is in a big mess now and something has to give. Self-implosion is a matter of time, and it could be as close as 2016. Get ready for more change of guards.

ysyap
25-12-11, 07:19
Propertism :D

Interesting thread in CNA forum:
http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/showthread.php?30840-CHC-investigation-still-ongoing

The government is in a big mess now and something has to give. Self-implosion is a matter of time, and it could be as close as 2016. Get ready for more change of guards.Catch on ball! What has govt got to do with CHC and your faith being propetism! :confused:

hyenergix
25-12-11, 07:58
Catch on ball! What has govt got to do with CHC and your faith being propetism! :confused:

My colleague is one of the CHC members and she gives 30% of her monthly income to CHC :eek:

I'm a property owner and I give about 30% of my monthly income to my properties :p

Interesting to see people worshiping celebrities linked to religion. I prefer to donate to myself :)

ikan bilis
25-12-11, 08:34
My colleague is one of the CHC members and she gives 30% of her monthly income to CHC :eek:

I'm a property owner and I give about 30% of my monthly income to my properties :p

Interesting to see people worshiping celebrities linked to religion. I prefer to donate to myself :)

you still dare to say.... you not smart enough lah... if you smart & entrepreneur... you go startup a church/temple liow... :ashamed1:

hyenergix
25-12-11, 08:54
you still dare to say.... you not smart enough lah... if you smart & entrepreneur... you go startup a church/temple liow... :ashamed1:

I'm comfortable with what I have now.

ysyap
25-12-11, 09:17

Interesting to see people worshiping celebrities linked to religion. I prefer to donate to myself :)OIC... but you haven't answer the part about what has govt and GE got to do with all this... :rolleyes:

hyenergix
25-12-11, 10:06
A lot of investigations involved high profile people mysteriously faded out of sight... the accountability issue is still not resolved after GE2011. This has made many people unhappy and we are likely to see a stronger opposition in GE2016.

mcmlxxvi
25-12-11, 12:14
Pastor Ho Y Sun also invested in herself what when her religion is obviously not Propertism, as conveyed to general public...

ysyap
25-12-11, 13:27
A lot of investigations involved high profile people mysteriously faded out of sight... the accountability issue is still not resolved after GE2011. This has made many people unhappy and we are likely to see a stronger opposition in GE2016.Thx for enlightening... :spliff2: