OT
08-12-11, 00:41
New private condo in Sengkang beside Austville Residences
Located at the junction of Buangkok Dr/Sengkang East Dr/Sengkang East Ave

Launching in mid January 2012

Developer: Qing Jian Group
Units: 590, 6 blocks 18 storeys
Land size: 210,428sqft

Unit distribution: 1br/2br/3br compact/3br dual-key/3br+utility/4br compact/4br dual-key/PH

Watch this place for more information!
Register your interest now by sending me a PM or email

ysyap
08-12-11, 05:58
Launching right after the latest injection of CM... will be a stiff test to pull this through! Boathouse still selling across the road too! :rolleyes:

hyenergix
08-12-11, 06:41

Unit distribution: 1br/2br/3br compact/3br dual-key/3br+utility/4br compact/4br dual-key/PH

If developer is giving extra 10% discount on top of VVIP/VIP discounts, register your interest now by sending me a PM or email :p

august
08-12-11, 08:42
China developer.... kekeke

azeoprop
08-12-11, 08:51
50% upfront discount + 30% early bird discount + 20% furniture vouchers + full stamp duty rebate.

:rolleyes:

kale
08-12-11, 09:03
any guide price? $700 - $800psf due to new cm?

OT
08-12-11, 11:19
Will post a guide price soon I am going for briefing today :)

ysyap
08-12-11, 17:09
any guide price? $700 - $800psf due to new cm?Parc V is also calling for $8xx psf. This project, at $800 psf is no discount at all... :cheers6:

devilplate
08-12-11, 17:10
Parc V is also calling for $8xx psf. This project, at $800 psf is no discount at all... :cheers6:
Dun worry ....u will get wat u want later.....600psf soon....ai zai ;)

OT
08-12-11, 18:13
no pricing information yet although personally my take is cheapest also same as Parc Vera. Will let you guys know once I know :)

anyone want siteplans and floorplans pm me your email address ya

kale
08-12-11, 18:25
Parc V is also calling for $8xx psf. This project, at $800 psf is no discount at all... :cheers6:

An EC, Austville, beside it already asking from 650-750psf.... thus asking for anything below 800psf is more realistic

shauntanzs
08-12-11, 22:32
Heard it will be from $750-$850psf

kane
08-12-11, 22:47
50% upfront discount + 30% early bird discount + 20% furniture vouchers + full stamp duty rebate.

where do i sign up for this offer?

teddybear
08-12-11, 23:28
Riversound condo?
Can hear the sound from nearby river? :confused:

Pro888
08-12-11, 23:38
Riversound condo?
Can hear the sound from nearby river? :confused:

Yes. Now only can hear riversound. No human sound liao. See they can predict

ysyap
09-12-11, 14:48
Heard it will be from $750-$850psfWho did you hear from? :cheers6:

ysyap
09-12-11, 14:50
Yes. Now only can hear riversound. No human sound liao. See they can predictVehicle sound can still be loud too... :D

OT
12-12-11, 14:48
pricing most likely to be above Parc Vera but below Boathouse
approx 800-900
i will confirm when i have a closer range from the developer

solsys
02-01-12, 18:19
Just drove past the showboat at 650pm earlier, agents were frantically waving to cars which drove by. Carpark only got 4 cars.....

mcmlxxvi
02-01-12, 18:32
Show boat? Its a boat?? Anyway at Kovan hawker side got dudes clad in baby blue giving out flyers

Kenshinto80
02-01-12, 19:51
Just drove past the showboat at 650pm earlier, agents were frantically waving to cars which drove by. Carpark only got 4 cars.....

Really looking forward to this one....with the Sky Terraces built in at mid level of two blocks n many water features. Looks like such impressive display the current gold standard for even OCR development.

mcmlxxvi
02-01-12, 20:15
Really looking forward to this one....with the Sky Terraces built in at mid level of two blocks n many water features. Looks like such impressive display the current gold standard for even OCR development.
Had a friend coined it the Silversea of Northeast...

solsys
02-01-12, 20:27
Show boat? Its a boat?? Anyway at Kovan hawker side got dudes clad in baby blue giving out flyers

Typo error. Show flat it is. I think sales will be flat. Best performing will got to Hillier and Nautical for this two months.

ysyap
02-01-12, 20:41
Had a friend coined it the Silversea of Northeast...Silversea looks at real sea... this one look at fake sea, aka long kang...

mantrix
02-01-12, 22:06
alamak first The Sound, now the Riversound

can they think of better names? Faintz :doh:

mcmlxxvi
02-01-12, 22:16
alamak first The Sound, now the Riversound

can they think of better names? Faintz :doh:
Akan datang... Forestsound...

03-01-12, 08:51
But honestly the view is quite nice, meandering river with mostly nature/ forested view. ie no concrete jungle. Morning sun for those facing the river. The sky terrace could be a nice differentiating factor from the existing condos.:2cents:

azeoprop
03-01-12, 09:13
Official website:

http://www.riversound.com.sg/

mantrix
03-01-12, 10:19
Akan datang... Forestsound...

More to come...The CitySound, SeaSound, GCBsound and ManySound

ysyap
03-01-12, 10:36
More to come...The CitySound, SeaSound, GCBsound and ManySoundNot forgetting UnSound!

mcmlxxvi
03-01-12, 13:11
But honestly the view is quite nice, meandering river with mostly nature/ forested view. ie no concrete jungle. Morning sun for those facing the river. The sky terrace could be a nice differentiating factor from the existing condos.:2cents:

Ya so nice u wont step out of the compound... Anyway so ulu u find it hard to go anywhere lol :p

mcmlxxvi
03-01-12, 13:13
More to come...The CitySound, SeaSound, GCBsound and ManySound

Softsound, loudsound, Ultrasound, monosound, stereosound....

mantrix
03-01-12, 18:47
Not forgetting UnSound!

+1 :D:D:D

or the sound of music (for developers)

ulrich76
03-01-12, 18:58
Official website:

http://www.riversound.com.sg/

Ah tiong deveroper built conlomelium. Hope they get the signages correct :D

TMATT
03-01-12, 20:35
Price below $800psf sure sell. but ... not possible.

mcmlxxvi
03-01-12, 21:19
Ah tiong deveroper built conlomelium. Hope they get the signages correct :D

Wanna try to guess the Chinese wording of the signage?

河声
溪啸
流韵
江浩

phantom_opera
03-01-12, 22:45

河声
溪啸
流韵
江浩

lol, sounds like Yangtze or Yellow river :ashamed1:

fr 4xxk

solsys
03-01-12, 22:52

河声
溪啸
流韵
江浩

Listen to 93.3fm, they are advertising the Chinese name there.

mcmlxxvi
03-01-12, 22:52
lol, sounds like Yangtze or Yellow river :ashamed1:

fr 4xxk

Chinese like 面子 so will name project machiam big and wow ma...

bargain hunter
05-01-12, 07:49
On Saturday, condominium buyers can check out the launch of Qingjian Group's Riversound Residence in Sengkang.
The average price for the 99-year leasehold project is about $850 psf.
There are 590 apartments, including one- to four-bedders, dual-key units and penthouses, from 452 sq ft for a one-bedder and to 2,734 sq ft for the largest penthouses.
The flats are spread across six blocks, with access to a tea house, eco corridors and sky terraces on level 13.

azeoprop
05-01-12, 23:00
Some floor plans: 3bedroom and dual keys

azeoprop
05-01-12, 23:13
Found more floor plans here:
http://www.dave96815198.com/p/layout.html

bargain hunter
06-01-12, 09:46
quite efficient layout. as usual, a/c ledge a tad big but acceptable by today's standards lah. :)

Some floor plans: 3bedroom and dual keys

Wild Falcon
06-01-12, 10:09
Advertising everywhere including Class 95.

$850psf? Sounds ok pricing for Punggol/Sengkang upgraders in the region? I still shudder to think FEO want to launch Punggol at 1200psf...

ysyap
06-01-12, 10:19
This area unfortunately will be too congested with ECs and PCs... if more amenities like eating places or shopping arcades are built here, then it'll provide more incentive for potential buyers to dig into their pockets. Compass Pt and Hougang Mall are about 3 or 4 bus stops away.

azeoprop
06-01-12, 10:41
For 50psf more one could have bought ATT which is next to mrt. Worth this 850psf price? :beats-me-man:

But then again, the cheapest new launch base price now is 800psf at Parc Vera. :beats-me-man:

TMATT
06-01-12, 11:28
FEO watertown project on top of MRT.with good view.
and Shopping Mall (hear is bigger then compass point)

this one far away from MRT and the surrounding...think treasure trove still better compare to this project.

Advertising everywhere including Class 95.

$850psf? Sounds ok pricing for Punggol/Sengkang upgraders in the region? I still shudder to think FEO want to launch Punggol at 1200psf...

fclim
06-01-12, 16:42
Passed by this project last nite, around 10 pm. Wah, so late, still got many agents at the roadside waving their brochures to passing cars. If this was one and a half years ago, agent pack up go home at 5pm liao..

Kenshinto80
06-01-12, 20:17
This area unfortunately will be too congested with ECs and PCs... if more amenities like eating places or shopping arcades are built here, then it'll provide more incentive for potential buyers to dig into their pockets. Compass Pt and Hougang Mall are about 3 or 4 bus stops away.
Got ar, new BTO across the road will have eating places provided.

Eastboy
07-01-12, 09:46
agent called me, said cheap cheap...3BR for $780K....

ulrich76
07-01-12, 09:56
agent called me, said cheap cheap...3BR for $780K....

Just drove past. Car park half full.
Think their 3BR is MM size about 900 plus sqft

mcmlxxvi
07-01-12, 12:57
Its 水岸康居 aiyoyo

azeoprop
07-01-12, 13:37
Full set of official floor plans are out:

http://www.riversound.com.sg/floor_plan.html

rattydrama
07-01-12, 14:16
2bedroom stack 21 should be quite good. layout not bad with proper kitchen.

pineapple
07-01-12, 19:47
saw lotsa agents..
anybody bought today ?

maisonjai
07-01-12, 21:12
Demand for luxury homes still upbeat despite economic uncertainty
By Hetty Musfirah | Posted: 07 January 2012 2010 hrs
SINGAPORE: Demand for luxury private and public homes in Singapore is still upbeat despite a gloomy economic outlook.

The first weekend of the new year saw crowds made up of mostly first-time buyers and families looking to upgrade flocking to several property launches.

Market watchers say the recent cooling measures have also affected demand from foreigners.

It is a busy first day of sales for Riversound Residence which is located off Sengkang East Drive.

Its private condominiums cost between S$453,000 and S$1.8 million.

By 2pm on Saturday, four penthouse units costing some S$1.5 million each were taken up - three by Singaporeans and the other by a foreigner.

The developer said this trend is not surprising as the recent cooling measures requiring foreigners to pay an extra 10 per cent in stamp duty have dampened demand from foreigners.

Despite a slowing economy, the overall take up rate is projected to be healthy with 60 to 70 per cent of the 250 units released in the first phase likely to be snapped up before the Lunar New Year.

Qingjian Realty's Deputy General Manager Li Jun said: "Judging from the response today, there are still many people visiting the showroom. They are mostly locals. The development is also targeting those in the Punggol-Hougang area."

One potential buyer said that the time may be right to upgrade.

Mr Garick Lim said: "This launch is quite good so I think I'm keen. That's why I am now looking at the financial area and see whether I can afford and upgrade. I have stayed in HDB for a number of years already so I think it is a good time for me to look into a new investment in a private condominium."
Near by at Parkland Residences - a Design, Build and Sell Scheme (DBSS) project - crowds doubled on the second day of its launch.

Low Keng Huat's Chief Operating Officer Lee Yoon Moi said: "Generally, there are a lot of young couples and also families. The more popular ones are the four and five rooms units."

Parkland Residences is the only DBSS project within the Hougang & Punggol area.

Parkland Residences is the first of only two DBSS projects this year after the government halted land sales for such developments last year.

Analysts say this is keeping demand up with flats here costing between S$359,000 and S$706,000.

"Most of it is done up so you don't need to pay much for renovation," said one potential buyer.

"The prices here are relatively cheap compared to the other DBSS projects," said another.

The final DBSS project will be launched at Pasir Ris in March or April 2012.

The Executive Condominium (EC) at The Rainforest, near Choa Chu Kang MRT station, is also proving to be a hit with young couples.

"The EC is kind of like the in-thing now these days and we think it is a good opportunity for us to pick up a first-time house," said one couple.

"We are in our 20s so we are looking at projects like this that are appealing to us. I think it is very good that the government is releasing projects in the mature estates instead of just Punggol and Sengkang," another couple said.

The last EC that was launched near Choa Chu Kang is now about 80 per cent sold.
This indicates a favourable demand for homes in this district.

And judging from the response, agents say there will be a strong take-up rate when bookings begin on January 11.

- CNA/fa
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1175373/1/.html (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1175373/1/.html)

maisonjai
07-01-12, 21:13
This foreigner don't mind paying 10% ABSD :cheers4:

jwong71
07-01-12, 21:18
courting for more troubles and cms

buttercarp
07-01-12, 21:47

Mabbe he is from one of the 5 countries which no need to pay ABSD?

bargain hunter
07-01-12, 23:09
LUXURY?!?!?!?! :confused: :ashamed1: :D

Demand for luxury homes still upbeat despite economic uncertainty
By Hetty Musfirah | Posted: 07 January 2012 2010 hrs
SINGAPORE: Demand for luxury private and public homes in Singapore is still upbeat despite a gloomy economic outlook.

The first weekend of the new year saw crowds made up of mostly first-time buyers and families looking to upgrade flocking to several property launches.

Market watchers say the recent cooling measures have also affected demand from foreigners.

It is a busy first day of sales for Riversound Residence which is located off Sengkang East Drive.

Its private condominiums cost between S$453,000 and S$1.8 million.

By 2pm on Saturday, four penthouse units costing some S$1.5 million each were taken up - three by Singaporeans and the other by a foreigner.

The developer said this trend is not surprising as the recent cooling measures requiring foreigners to pay an extra 10 per cent in stamp duty have dampened demand from foreigners.

Despite a slowing economy, the overall take up rate is projected to be healthy with 60 to 70 per cent of the 250 units released in the first phase likely to be snapped up before the Lunar New Year.

Qingjian Realty's Deputy General Manager Li Jun said: "Judging from the response today, there are still many people visiting the showroom. They are mostly locals. The development is also targeting those in the Punggol-Hougang area."

One potential buyer said that the time may be right to upgrade.

Mr Garick Lim said: "This launch is quite good so I think I'm keen. That's why I am now looking at the financial area and see whether I can afford and upgrade. I have stayed in HDB for a number of years already so I think it is a good time for me to look into a new investment in a private condominium."
Near by at Parkland Residences - a Design, Build and Sell Scheme (DBSS) project - crowds doubled on the second day of its launch.

Low Keng Huat's Chief Operating Officer Lee Yoon Moi said: "Generally, there are a lot of young couples and also families. The more popular ones are the four and five rooms units."

Parkland Residences is the only DBSS project within the Hougang & Punggol area.

Parkland Residences is the first of only two DBSS projects this year after the government halted land sales for such developments last year.

Analysts say this is keeping demand up with flats here costing between S$359,000 and S$706,000.

"Most of it is done up so you don't need to pay much for renovation," said one potential buyer.

"The prices here are relatively cheap compared to the other DBSS projects," said another.

The final DBSS project will be launched at Pasir Ris in March or April 2012.

The Executive Condominium (EC) at The Rainforest, near Choa Chu Kang MRT station, is also proving to be a hit with young couples.

"The EC is kind of like the in-thing now these days and we think it is a good opportunity for us to pick up a first-time house," said one couple.

"We are in our 20s so we are looking at projects like this that are appealing to us. I think it is very good that the government is releasing projects in the mature estates instead of just Punggol and Sengkang," another couple said.

The last EC that was launched near Choa Chu Kang is now about 80 per cent sold.
This indicates a favourable demand for homes in this district.

And judging from the response, agents say there will be a strong take-up rate when bookings begin on January 11.

- CNA/fa
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1175373/1/.html (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1175373/1/.html)

mcmlxxvi
07-01-12, 23:28
LUXURY?!?!?!?! :confused: :ashamed1: :D
Good catch. Guess to the writer this is Luxury compared to hdb or dbss quoted in the report...

Kenshinto80
08-01-12, 12:28
Went down with wife to take a look. The general feel is that the developer seems to have a difficult time deciphering marketing sentiment for their Riversound project pricing (the sales price still wavering). Agents themselves are confused over the various discount scheme and why so units are on special starbuy offer and whether additional discounts can be extended to other units. With the various round of cooling measures, I would say the impact is definitely felt as many potential buyers going to the showflat are in a browsing mood and waiting for the dust to settle. It does not help with the agents themselves agreeing that the location is ultra ulu.....normally agents will call it tranquil and serene if you all get the drift of what I am try to get across.

Good Points:
- Sky Terraces unique and first for Sengkang, Hougang Area.
- Very impressive water features all around the estate. Also got SPA pools and Cocoon pavilion
- Marble finishing for masterbathroom flooring and wall (with option to choose homogeneous tiles if chosen)
- Efficient layout. Spacious bedrooms size even for the compact 3 bedroom.
at 1066sqft.
-4 bedder also do away with the typical junior master bathroom.....kinda of like this concept as personally think this leads to wastage of space, 2 bathrooms and 1 water closet should be more than enough for a family.
-Got rain shower for Masterbath wor!
-Kitchen Electrolux fittings.

Not so good points
-This development is not near to LRT or MRT. The nearest LRT is at Kangkar which one needs to cross a road and then walk...think 5mins-8mins....just not convenient at all without a car.
- No much amenities nearby. Eating places coming up with the new HDB BTO coming up...but one still have to walk.
- This is just next to Austville EC. I would put across boldly that both Riversound and Austville EC caters to the same customer segment (mostly Singaporeans and PR in the vicinity). It maybe hard to resell this with the EC as competitor in terms of pricing. Albeit facilities and landscaping better for Riversound, would any future resales buyers consider Riversound over Austville by paying over S$100k to S$200K higher in premiums?
- Also, just across the road, a new project is launching....by Allgreen properties. Allgreen managed to get that plot at a low S$290ppr....maybe worthwhile to wait a while being committing.
- Another bad point which was never brought out at all was that not all cars can fit into the 2 basement carparks. There will be cars parked on the surface. In addition, only 6 additional carpark lots given. 596 lots for 590 units.

Overall, prices after discounts seems higher than the average 850psf quoted on many websites. 5th floor already 845psf liao. However, agents confident of getting more discounts from developers if you are a sincere buyer. Compared to Boathouse and H2O residences, this is relatively cheaper.

azeoprop
08-01-12, 12:40
There are too many new projects in this area:

2 x BTO
1 x DBSS
1 x EC + unknown EC
3 condos.

With so much competition and limited demand, can they still maintain 850psf?

:beats-me-man:

ysyap
08-01-12, 13:39
Yup.. agent called me this afternoon to invite me to view the showflat... I declined, explaining that I'm not interested to buy now.. she no choice but to say will call me back again with other interesting projects! :sleep:

jwong71
08-01-12, 13:51
Yup.. agent called me this afternoon to invite me to view the showflat... I declined, explaining that I'm not interested to buy now.. she no choice but to say will call me back again with other interesting projects! :sleep:
never ask u to come enjoy the food and makeup the crowd. wayang show.
No buy nvm, showflat must look busy and packed :p

ysyap
08-01-12, 14:00
No buy nvm, showflat must look busy and packed :pPrecisely that so I declined to go to help them give the wrong impression that the showflat is busy... need to show the world that buyers are taking a more cautious approach so discourage buyers to fry up the market price again... :rolleyes:

solsys
08-01-12, 14:13

If the money is dirty, 10% to clean it up or hide it overseas is worth it.:p

mcmlxxvi
08-01-12, 16:29
No buy nvm, showflat must look busy and packed :p
Thats the spirit man! Property market not only about location, timing, but also sentiment to a significant extent!

ysyap
08-01-12, 22:25
Thats the spirit man! Property market not only about location, timing, but also sentiment to a significant extent!Especially in Singapore where people will join the queue before asking what they are queueing up for? Sentiments play a big big role here... ;)

mcmlxxvi
08-01-12, 22:39
Especially in Singapore where people will join the queue before asking what they are queueing up for? Sentiments play a big big role here... ;)

Yes. Same rule applies for $5 wan ton mee and $500k condo...

newbie11
09-01-12, 09:19
-This development is not near to LRT or MRT. The nearest LRT is at Kangkar which one needs to cross a road and then walk...think 5mins-8mins....just not convenient at all without a car.

its 3-5mins walk.

ysyap
09-01-12, 13:43
its 3-5mins walk.Depending on where the front gate and the side entrance is located... :rolleyes: Drove pass there several times and yes the nearest LRT station looks far... sigh! :scared-5:

fooblack
09-01-12, 16:37
Depending on where the front gate and the side entrance is located... :rolleyes: Drove pass there several times and yes the nearest LRT station looks far... sigh! :scared-5:

confirmed far. at least 5 min walk

ysyap
09-01-12, 20:03
confirmed far. at least 5 min walkYes yes... old people will probably take 8 mins... :rolleyes:

Adva181
10-01-12, 18:22
"UBS Investment Research said there was a 'lukewarm take-up' of about 50 units out of the 250 apartments launched at the 590-unit estate. The average selling price was $850 per sq ft (psf).

A 1,259 sq ft four-bedroom unit, for example, was priced at $1.13 million, or about $896 psf after discounts."

Wah piang.. I thought they claim avg is $850psf?
4 bedroom already $896psf???

kane
10-01-12, 20:54
"UBS Investment Research said there was a 'lukewarm take-up' of about 50 units out of the 250 apartments launched at the 590-unit estate. The average selling price was $850 per sq ft (psf).

A 1,259 sq ft four-bedroom unit, for example, was priced at $1.13 million, or about $896 psf after discounts."

Wah piang.. I thought they claim avg is $850psf?
4 bedroom already $896psf???

i always wonder where the average came from? the average of all the PES units?? every time i visit a showroom, the prices are typically higher than the average, and the lousy units are around the average price. if that is the case, doesn't the better units drag up the average??

eminor82
11-01-12, 00:10
coz the bigger units are lower priced than the average? I meant the psf..

i always wonder where the average came from? the average of all the PES units?? every time i visit a showroom, the prices are typically higher than the average, and the lousy units are around the average price. if that is the case, doesn't the better units drag up the average??

kane
11-01-12, 08:04
coz the bigger units are lower priced than the average? I meant the psf..

Mathematically if the lousy units are at the supposed average price and the better units are higher. Surely the average should be higher than what they say it is?

Adva181
11-01-12, 09:11
Developer gimmick to entice people to come showroom

GForce
11-01-12, 13:24
Anybody bgt unit here? Agent said quoted price still can nego with developer.

11-01-12, 13:26
They shd have had a vvip preview, release less desirable units first, then when secured good nos then advertise on public media. ie just follow far east can't b wrong

GForce
11-01-12, 13:31
Let's see what gimmicks china developer will give in order to push for more units.

ysyap
11-01-12, 14:15
i always wonder where the average came from? the average of all the PES units?? every time i visit a showroom, the prices are typically higher than the average, and the lousy units are around the average price. if that is the case, doesn't the better units drag up the average?? Maybe they are referring to the average of the studio apartments... not average of all units... or maybe they take average of all the cheapest units for each tier of room type... or maybe they take average based on some strange mathematical formula that only they know... Lol! Ask the agent and they also don't know... Hahahaha! :o

ysyap
11-01-12, 14:16
Anybody bgt unit here? Agent said quoted price still can nego with developer.Just whack 30% off asking and see how developer respond... :D

GForce
11-01-12, 17:11
Just whack 30% off asking and see how developer respond... :D
No lah not interested in this one, waiting for Wee Hur at punggol n the bedok south ones!

kane
11-01-12, 22:30
Maybe they are referring to the average of the studio apartments... not average of all units... or maybe they take average of all the cheapest units for each tier of room type... or maybe they take average based on some strange mathematical formula that only they know... Lol! Ask the agent and they also don't know... Hahahaha! :o

yes, i once asked them this question and they were speechless.

but the more seasoned guys in this forum already know this. it doesn't matter what's the average cos at times, it's just BS. more important is how much those better stacks are actually selling for.

ysyap
12-01-12, 04:44
yes, i once asked them this question and they were speechless.

but the more seasoned guys in this forum already know this. it doesn't matter what's the average cos at times, it's just BS. more important is how much those better stacks are actually selling for.Yup... most important is buyer must first like the unit and then have the cash for downpayment and subsequently have the financial muscle to commit to the mortgage... the rest is inmaterial! :cool:

kane
12-01-12, 05:12
I usually factor in about 5-10% extra to their so called average price before deciding whether to go down. Haha.

thunderbird
12-01-12, 08:37
Heard that the response for this project has been very lukewarm. Only about 50 units sold till now.

testtest
12-01-12, 10:06
84 sqm for a 3 bedroom
108 sqm for a 4 bedroom
:doh::doh::doh:

teddybear
12-01-12, 11:50
Oh my god! 108 sqm for 3 bedrooms if with big big balcony and air-con ledge already don't know how many the living space is and for this they try to squeeze in 4 bedrooms together with those big big balcony and air-con ledge? Are they built for dwarfs? :scared-1:

84 sqm for a 3 bedroom
108 sqm for a 4 bedroom

ysyap
12-01-12, 11:54
Oh my god! 108 sqm for 3 bedrooms if with big big balcony and air-con ledge already don't know how many the living space is and for this they try to squeeze in 4 bedrooms together with those big big balcony and air-con ledge? Are they built for dwarfs? :scared-1:People already complaining of 108sqm HDB 5 room flats with also 3 bedrooms. Now its 4 bedrooms for this project? Maybe 3 bedroom can only house one singles bed while the master bedroom can only have a queen size bed... :scared-4:

ysyap
12-01-12, 11:56
Heard that the response for this project has been very lukewarm. Only about 50 units sold till now.With such a layout for the various sized units plus the time of launch, think Qing Jian Realty played their cards wrongly! :scared-3:

teddybear
12-01-12, 11:56
Think suitable for sleeping on the floor using foldable mattress just like in Tokyo then can because bed occupies too much space! :(

People already complaining of 108sqm HDB 5 room flats with also 3 bedrooms. Now its 4 bedrooms for this project? Maybe 3 bedroom can only house singles bed while the master bedroom can only have a queen size bed... :scared-4:

ysyap
12-01-12, 12:01
Think suitable for sleeping on the floor using foldable mattress just like in Tokyo then can because bed occupies too much space! :(Those who are used to sleeping on the floor will have no problem... but those who are used to beds... :D

solsys
12-01-12, 13:37
Oversupply in Sengkang.......

sunrise
12-01-12, 13:42
84 sqm for a 3 bedroom
108 sqm for a 4 bedroom

haha :D

the trend now goes back to double decker.
triple decker water bed coming soon.

bargain hunter
12-01-12, 14:05
as per bro azeoprop's post on the link 5 days ago,

they still can fit in queen sized beds in 3 of the 4 bedrooms for 108 sq m ok! :ashamed1: and if u go for the 125 sq m one, can fit queen beds in all 4 bedrooms.

recent trend for both nautical and riversound has been like this. shrinking 3 bedroom units below 1000 sq ft to make the quantum affordable. at least no more planters and bay windows.

People already complaining of 108sqm HDB 5 room flats with also 3 bedrooms. Now its 4 bedrooms for this project? Maybe 3 bedroom can only house one singles bed while the master bedroom can only have a queen size bed... :scared-4:

azeoprop
12-01-12, 14:13
Yah the 108sqm one is actually more like a 3+ study. U can always enlarge that mini bedroom by combining it with the walk-in wadrobe of the master bedroom.

:beats-me-man:

teddybear
12-01-12, 14:27
But got super big balcony and air-con! I estimate both add up is bigger than size of Master bedroom + Master bathroom! :doh:
Why no specifications on size of each bedroom, kitchen, and living+dinning room? I thought new regulation requires them to state on brochure? :beats-me-man:

they still can fit in queen sized beds in 3 of the 4 bedrooms for 108 sq m ok! :ashamed1: and if u go for the 125 sq m one, can fit queen beds in all 4 bedrooms.

recent trend for both nautical and riversound has been like this. shrinking 3 bedroom units below 1000 sq ft to make the quantum affordable. at least no more planters and bay windows.

fclim
12-01-12, 15:06

From my rough estimation, for the 4 bedders, the bedrooms 2 and 3 are about 80 sq ft each or 10 ft long and 8 ft wide. A queen size bed is 6 ft 3 in long and 5 ft wide. A typical wardrobe is about 2 ft deep.

Simple calculation shows that the space between the edge of the bed and the TV wall is less than 2 ft!!:scared-1: The space between the bed and the wardrobe/window is only about 1.5 ft!:scared-1:

Should ask the agents for the exact dimensions of the floor plan.

ysyap
12-01-12, 15:26

recent trend for both nautical and riversound has been like this. shrinking 3 bedroom units below 1000 sq ft to make the quantum affordable. at least no more planters and bay windows.After putting a queen sized bed, room for free walking is greatly restricted already... :rolleyes: Saw a penthouse in a PC some time ago that could fit a queen sized bed in the master bedroom but when I visited that unit, I can't even walk across the room without touching the bed or the wall... :scared-5:

ysyap
12-01-12, 15:28
From my rough estimation, for the 4 bedders, the bedrooms 2 and 3 are about 80 sq ft each or 10 ft long and 8 ft wide. A queen size bed is 6 ft 3 in long and 5 ft wide. A typical wardrobe is about 2 ft deep.

Simple calculation shows that the space between the edge of the bed and the TV wall is less than 2 ft!!:scared-1: The space between the bed and the wardrobe/window is only about 1.5 ft!:scared-1:

Should ask the agents for the exact dimensions of the floor plan.Precisely what I was saying... The dimensions just don't add up comfortably. :D

bargain hunter
12-01-12, 19:52
errm, the showflat + marketing specs thinghy has been delayed and delayed and...........................delayed..............................

big balcony and a/c ledge but not super big. vs bay windows + planter + balcony + a/c ledge, this is not too bad already. :D

But got super big balcony and air-con! I estimate both add up is bigger than size of Master bedroom + Master bathroom! :doh:
Why no specifications on size of each bedroom, kitchen, and living+dinning room? I thought new regulation requires them to state on brochure? :beats-me-man:

azeoprop
13-01-12, 15:06
Went to take a look just now:

Only the master bath got natural marble, the rest all porcelain tiles. Bedrooms are laminate flooring. Washer and fridge not included.

Pricing after 18% discount:
2 bedroom 753sqft face "punggol park"
#12-21 $769775 1023psf
#08-21 $742100 986psf

face T junction/ LRT/HDB
#08-16 $697000 926psf

3 bedroom 904sqft face clubhouse/pool
#02-13 $827175 915psf

All so ex! :scared-3:

ysyap
13-01-12, 15:15

Only the master bath got natural marble, the rest all porcelain tiles. Bedrooms are laminate flooring. Washer and fridge not included.

#12-21 $769775 1023psf
#08-21 $742100 986psf

face T junction/ LRT/HDB
#08-16 $697000 926psf

#02-13 $827175 915psf

All so ex! :scared-3:Wow... 2 and 3 bedders are above $900psf... then the word 'cheap' has been redefined in OCR context. Its cheap maybe only in absolute price, certainly not in psf. What price correction??? :scared-4:

ulrich76
13-01-12, 19:48
Wow... 2 and 3 bedders are above $900psf... then the word 'cheap' has been redefined in OCR context. Its cheap maybe only in absolute price, certainly not in psf. What price correction??? :scared-4:

My 1206sqft 3BR with no balcony I find cramped. 904sqft 3BR with balcony???

teddybear
13-01-12, 20:16
Oh my :doh: Pay so much to get these?
Not even willing to give marble flooring for living & dining room, and hardwood flooring for bedrooms! What? Porcelain tiles? Not even homogenous tiles! :banghead:
What about fittings like taps, showers, air-cons, anti-slam ward-robes, washing basins and WCs? All cheap-skate ones also? :(

And 3 bedrooms unit can squeeze into 904 sqft together that big big balcony & air-con ledges? :scared-1: I suspect they are targeting dwarfs as main customers? Wow! Real cheap in absolute price for a 3 bedders! :doh:

#12-21 $769775 1023psf
#08-21 $742100 986psf

face T junction/ LRT/HDB
#08-16 $697000 926psf

#02-13 $827175 915psf

All so ex! :scared-3:

azeoprop
13-01-12, 20:48
Mid floor pool view 904sqft 3 bedder no below 750k no buy. :tsk-tsk:

bargain hunter
16-01-12, 07:14
At Qingjian Realty's 590-unit Riversound Residence in Sengkang East Avenue, about 10 apartments were sold at an average price of $850 per sq ft (psf), bringing total sales to more than 60 units since the project was launched the previous weekend.
Mr Zuo Haibin, the firm's managing director, said the effect of the cooling measures had been keenly felt. Even though many people have expressed interest, few have made a firm commitment.
'Our aim now is to sell about 60 to 70 per cent of the 200 units that make up the project's first phase within three months. Had the measures not been implemented, we would probably have sold that many within a month,' he said.
The firm has plans to launch another mass-market project in Punggol in June.

azeoprop
16-01-12, 11:33
Kind of quite bad sales compared to Hillier...haa haa.

ysyap
16-01-12, 13:48
Kind of quite bad sales compared to Hillier...haa haa.

:rolleyes:Most projects are bad sales compared to Hillier... :D

ulrich76
16-01-12, 16:55
Most projects are bad sales compared to Hillier... :D

The fact its a Chinese developer may have also affected sales. Reminds one of toufu buildings.
Any other reputable developements by the Chinese?

stalingrad
17-01-12, 11:49
there are snow geese in Singapore?
http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2012-01-06/riversound_residence_birdseye.jpg

these snow geese flew all the way from Canada, they must be exhausted.
http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Riversound+Residence+makes+waves+in+Sengkang/

thunderbird
19-01-12, 08:42
No sound from riversound any more. Need price slash to get the geese flying again! ha ha...

Eastboy
20-01-12, 15:14
firstly, developer = CHINA. turnoff for locals. if prcs could still buy, they would have snapped it up.

2nd, how is this project able to differentiate itself from the BTOs nearby? why move to a condo when hdb all surrounding it?

only if they slash to 500-600psf, otherwise it's going to be empty for a long time.

Lovelle
20-01-12, 15:43
firstly, developer = CHINA. turnoff for locals. if prcs could still buy, they would have snapped it up.

2nd, how is this project able to differentiate itself from the BTOs nearby? why move to a condo when hdb all surrounding it?

only if they slash to 500-600psf, otherwise it's going to be empty for a long time.

hey,

to achieve that kind of body, there must be a lot of functional training required. Can share what kind of training ?

Eastboy
20-01-12, 15:49
hey,

to achieve that kind of body, there must be a lot of functional training required. Can share what kind of training ?

er, diet + gym routine lor.

i don't eat much carbohydrates, go on high protein and greens. no sugar, no soft drinks, no alcohol. hit the gym 3 times a week, pilates once a week.

but sometimes i do 'let go' and eat happily like a pig.

Lovelle
20-01-12, 16:11
er, diet + gym routine lor.

i don't eat much carbohydrates, go on high protein and greens. no sugar, no soft drinks, no alcohol. hit the gym 3 times a week, pilates once a week.

but sometimes i do 'let go' and eat happily like a pig.

in my gym, there is a members, did all kind of exercises using bodyweights to achieved a body like this. Hardly any weights.

Eastboy
20-01-12, 16:22
in my gym, there is a members, did all kind of exercises using bodyweights to achieved a body like this. Hardly any weights.

yup i used to use my bodyweight in the past, especially when i was practicing Astanga Yoga and Bikram Yoga for 3yrs. a lot of mat work it was really fun

mcmlxxvi
20-01-12, 17:52
No sound from riversound any more. Need price slash to get the geese flying again! ha ha...

Dont think they will advertise as far as Canada to reach the birds...

Eastboy
25-01-12, 22:19
Poor riversound I hope they can sell....all the attention to Watertown...really bad timing for them

ulrich76
25-01-12, 22:29
Poor riversound I hope they can sell....all the attention to Watertown...really bad timing for them

No sound no picture liao

azeoprop
25-01-12, 22:34
no 700psf no buy :rolleyes:

kane
25-01-12, 22:47
No sound no picture liao

drowned out by the loud blaring chinese new year music at watertown.

maisonjai
25-01-12, 23:31
No sound no picture liao
ppl give cheques to hear mrt sound not river sound. :D

ysyap
26-01-12, 05:30
ppl give cheques to hear mrt sound not river sound. :DLRT sound too... :D

bargain hunter
02-02-12, 13:04
"Some 80 units at Riversound Residence in Sengkang East Avenue and 85 units at The Nautical in Sembawang found buyers last month."

a bit slow. looks like the watertown magnet pulled the buyers away.

Tripp
10-02-12, 07:19
Edited... Posted on wrong thread...

Bell
10-02-12, 10:37
Riversound Residences not launched yet? Quite sometime already.

pineapple
10-02-12, 18:26
Riversound Residences not launched yet? Quite sometime already.

was launched before WT.

graveyard
10-02-12, 18:31
was launched before WT.

launched but no "sound" since :beats-me-man:

Libserge
22-02-12, 19:37
I bought the 2bedded there.

price
22-02-12, 22:30
I bought the 2bedded there.

Congrats :D

eunice76
23-02-12, 06:20
How much u paid for it? How big is the two bedder?

craze
23-02-12, 09:02
last heard RS is giving 24% discount off the list price. Is this true?

devilplate
23-02-12, 09:03
last heard RS is giving 24% discount off the list price. Is this true?
i last heard they actually UP the px after all the gimmicky nett discount

azeoprop
23-02-12, 12:03
Chey, no wonder lousy sales.

I quite like that stack 13 mini 3 bedder with its own semi circular balcony. None of the unit's wall is connected to its neighbours. But price too ex.

:D

Libserge
24-02-12, 23:23
730k ... Like the park.. Hope my neighbor is nice.. Haha

Komo
25-02-12, 09:50
seems cheap... what is the floor area?

Libserge
25-02-12, 10:46
70sqm. I find that place quiet and good

Libserge
25-02-12, 12:13
70sqm.... Love the quietness

Condoboy
02-03-12, 23:16
Bought a unit there also, the 4-bedded pool facing, 1163 Sqft at abt $942K, more like a 3+1 but the +1 is still big enough to fit a single bed (some +1 is really for study only).

Like the overall design of the project, lots of water and elevated quite high from grnd. Floor tiles are the bigger 800mmx800mm type which most condo only give 600mm type. The Bigger tiles and the design looks very classy. Toilet fittings are Hangrohe. Saw that they already started drilling and digging a few weeks back liao. Yipeee!

Hope tat the fininshed product will be as good looking as the showflat. In fact can press for more discount one... go with your cheque book and bargain lah.

price
02-03-12, 23:20
Bought a unit there also, the 4-bedded pool facing, 1163 Sqft at abt $942K.

Like the overall design of the project, lots of water and elevated quite high from grnd. Floor tiles are 800mmx800mm type, looks very classy. Toilet fittings are Hangrohe. Saw that they already started drilling and digging a few weeks back liao. Yipeee!

Hope tat the fininshed product will be as good looing as the showflat. In fact can press for more discount one... go with your cheque book and bargain lah.

Made in China. Surely can bargain! Congrats! :D

Condoboy
02-03-12, 23:23
Made in China. Surely can bargain! Congrats! :D
haha not like tat say lah, becos they are going to be listed this year, so alot of thing also can press...

ysyap
03-03-12, 06:17
Riversound vs Boathouse... Heard that BH softening price liao... RS?

price
03-03-12, 07:15
This area is super ulu, no MRT, no amenities

fan
03-03-12, 08:43
Less than $1m for a 4 bedder sounds v reasonable in today's market. Its a sound purchase

buttercarp
03-03-12, 16:07
Bought a unit there also, the 4-bedded pool facing, 1163 Sqft at abt $942K, more like a 3+1 but the +1 is still big enough to fit a single bed (some +1 is really for study only).

Congratulations!
Wow 4 bedder and 1163 sqft!
The space must be very well utilized.
Price sounds reasonable.

Condoboy
03-03-12, 18:09
Congratulations!
Wow 4 bedder and 1163 sqft!
The space must be very well utilized.
Price sounds reasonable.
It's more like a 3+1 to me as one of the room is smaller. Nevertheless it can still fit a full size single bed n a wardrobe. The master room even comes with a open concept walk-in Wardrobe. Felt tat their used of space is very practical n efficient. This is the smallest 4-bedder also, good enough for my small family.

Had tried walking to the LRT from the main entrance, a breeze stroll is abt 5-6min only. We lived in sengkang for e passed 6yrs n find tat sengkang has many young couples, transport network is good (Lrt, Mrt, buses, kpe, tpe), have many amenities and not so crowded like some matured estate such as Bedok which I stayed there earlier before sengkang. Therefore so such reasons we decided to buy back sengkang. ;)

Condoboy
03-03-12, 18:21
Oh yah one more good reasons for our purchase is tat there are many new primary n secondary schools in Sengkang hence will be easy for our children in e future.

buttercarp
03-03-12, 18:33
Oh yah one more good reasons for our purchase is tat there are many new primary n secondary schools in Sengkang hence will be easy for our children in e future.

Since your kids are young, even if place is ulu, also nevermind as long as you drive.
Later when they grow up, who knows your place might become very developed and would fetch a good price if you decide to shift.
Good to put them in a primary school which is nearby, especially good if it is within walking distance.

Condoboy
03-03-12, 19:23
Since your kids are young, even if place is ulu, also nevermind as long as you drive.
Later when they grow up, who knows your place might become very developed and would fetch a good price if you decide to shift.
Good to put them in a primary school which is nearby, especially good if it is within walking distance.
True. In fact I dun find this area ulu lah. The LRT is just next to Rivervale Plaza which is current under going thru renovation. It used to have a koufu foodcourt, KFC & Mac, a few clinics (think its healthway or something) and also NTUC and a wet market if I remember correctly. Now is just hope tat the Rivervale Plaza after the make-over will be even better lor.... ha, finger crossed. ;)

Kenshinto80
04-03-12, 08:56
This area is super ulu, no MRT, no amenities
For those earning combined income of $S12k above and forced to buy private apartments in D19, I would say Riversound, Parc Vera and Minton offers good value for money...can get them for less than 900psf. Was just wondering over some comments from other forumers here who mentioned stuff such as not near MRT or lack of amenities and then quick to dismiss these projects as not worth buying at all. The keyword here is worth. If not near MRT, then the developer must of course priced it lower than a project which is in close proximity to MRT and many amenities in order to sell it. But that does not mean such project cannot be sold....there would still be buyers. This is also in line with an example by Mr Lee KY in Hard Truths.

Personally, I like the layout of the 1200 sqftplus 4 bedder which does not have a junior master bath...which I think is not necessary. Hence one gets a masterbedroom and 3 spacious common rooms at a decent and affordable price. Also, facilities on offer awesome.

ysyap
04-03-12, 14:49
Personally, I like the layout of the 1200 sqftplus 4 bedder which does not have a junior master bath...which I think is not necessary. Hence one gets a masterbedroom and 3 spacious common rooms at a decent and affordable price. Also, facilities on offer awesome.12xx sqft 4 bedder is not really that spacious lah... just alright... :o

heutistmeintag
04-03-12, 15:22
12xx sqft 4 bedder is not really that spacious lah... just alright... :o

Some think only 2000 sqft for 4 bdr is enough but some are happy with 120xx sqft. I say to each his own, no point correcting others.

Condoboy
04-03-12, 15:29
Some think only 2000 sqft for 4 bdr is enough but some are happy with 120xx sqft. I say to each his own, no point correcting others.
Agreed just like not everyone love to stay in town area or even can afford to stay in prime area. As long one can adapt to the environment tat he lives in then it's good Liao lor.

dgeralds
04-03-12, 16:09
Libserge

your 2 bedroom which floor? Im looking too but not sure if the price will go down. Thanks.

Just
04-03-12, 18:04
Hi all,
I'd also made my purchase for Riversound. It's nice to see neighbors here.

Just
04-03-12, 18:05
Hi Libserge,
It's nice to see u here too.
The other forum is too quiet le.. Hehe. :sleep:

Just
04-03-12, 18:06

Like the overall design of the project, lots of water and elevated quite high from grnd. Floor tiles are the bigger 800mmx800mm type which most condo only give 600mm type. The Bigger tiles and the design looks very classy. Toilet fittings are Hangrohe. Saw that they already started drilling and digging a few weeks back liao. Yipeee!

Hope tat the fininshed product will be as good looking as the showflat. In fact can press for more discount one... go with your cheque book and bargain lah.

Hi condoboy,
Great! Which stack you purchased?

Good buy!:cheers5:

Just
04-03-12, 19:27
I had went down to RS today. It was crowded!
Understood the project has sold close to 50% of the 590units!
Price increased and more choice units taken!
It was originally planned for only 2 side gates, but now developer has decided to add in 1 more side gate which will lead to the future 4 story shops (next to Boathouse)... Where the new BTO flats are located. That's good news to me!
Means it adds more convenience!!! Yeah! I will have another option beside from going to Rivervale Plaza to do my marketing!

Just
04-03-12, 19:34
70sqm. I find that place quiet and good

Good deal! Cheers!

Panerex77
04-03-12, 21:15
I had went down to RS today. It was crowded!
Understood the project has sold close to 50% of the 590units!
Price increased and more choice units taken!
It was originally planned for only 2 side gates, but now developer has decided to add in 1 more side gate which will lead to the future 4 story shops (next to Boathouse)... Where the new BTO flats are located. That's good news to me!
Means it adds more convenience!!! Yeah! I will have another option beside from going to Rivervale Plaza to do my marketing!

care to elaborate what you mean by the future 4-storey shops next to Boathouse?

None of the RS agent told me that there will be a future shopping mall nearby.

Where is the source of this? Confirmed?

Just
04-03-12, 21:25
care to elaborate what you mean by the future 4-storey shops next to Boathouse?

None of the RS agent told me that there will be a future shopping mall nearby.

Where is the source of this? Confirmed?

Oh.
You know BH site? The empty land beside BH.... There's gonna be BTO flats and there's also a 1-4storey shops and food court.
I had read it somewhere (can't remember where I read it from).
Thus today when I was at RS, I realized there's another side gate near to Blk9A at RS, and my agent told me that developer decided to open another gate so that it's more convenient for residents to walk across the road to get to the shops.

Just
04-03-12, 21:27
Hi Panerex77,
So are you also future RS resident?

mantrix
04-03-12, 21:31
12xx sqft 4 bedder is not really that spacious lah... just alright... :o

i would say for 4 bedder 1800 sq ft minimum...

Panerex77
04-03-12, 21:33
Hi Panerex77,
So are you also future RS resident?

Hi Just, i am not..

i am living nearby though

ysyap
04-03-12, 21:37
i would say for 4 bedder 1800 sq ft minimum...With or without baywindows? W/o baywindow, think 1600 sq ft is good enough. Anything bigger can go buy landed liao... :D

Just
04-03-12, 21:38
i would say for 4 bedder 1800 sq ft minimum...

I think it's really up to individual and also own's requirement.

Well, I got mine 4bedroom for 1625sqft at Riversound too.
It really depends on each's requirement.

Personally, I think 4bedder for 18xx.... Is abit too big for me though.. :)

Just
04-03-12, 21:39
Hi Just, i am not..

i am living nearby though

Oh. Nearby neighbor... I'm currently also staying nearby RS and I would drive pass everyday cos I travels by KPE to work daily.

Just
04-03-12, 21:41
With or without baywindows? W/o baywindow, think 1600 sq ft is good enough. Anything bigger can go buy landed liao... :D

Hi ysyap,
Yes I agree that it's too big for 18xx sqft for a 4bedder. :)

Panerex77
04-03-12, 21:45
Oh. Nearby neighbor... I'm currently also staying nearby RS and I would drive pass everyday cos I travels by KPE to work daily.

cool...i really hope the renovated Rivervale Plaza will turn out to be a gem..

and hopefully the shops next to Boathouse will become a reality too...

all stand to gain, regardless HDB or PC owners around here

Just
04-03-12, 22:00
cool...i really hope the renovated Rivervale Plaza will turn out to be a gem..

and hopefully the shops next to Boathouse will become a reality too...

all stand to gain, regardless HDB or PC owners around here

Yes yes! Totally agree!

price
04-03-12, 22:01
Visited the showflat today, was soooooooo packed! SLP agents were telling me OrangeTee got kicked out cause they were unable to meet sales target?

Just
04-03-12, 22:20
Visited the showflat today, was soooooooo packed! SLP agents were telling me OrangeTee got kicked out cause they were unable to meet sales target?

Wow.. You were there today too!
Booked a unit?

No wonder today only see SLP agents and no Orange Tee at all.

Condoboy
04-03-12, 23:49
Hi condoboy,
Great! Which stack you purchased?

Good buy!:cheers5:
Yo Just, got myself a unit in stack 7. How about you? Ha, got neigbours here liao.:cheers1:

Condoboy
04-03-12, 23:50
Btw anyone knows why today so crowded huh? I also drove pass today and saw that it was damn packed, ard 3+.... Got better discount huh?

Condoboy
04-03-12, 23:53
oh new gate at Blk 9A! that's good news! Anyway its only logical as it leads to the future ammenities of the new BTO flates across the road. Great job RS! 3 cheers to you guys!

Condoboy
04-03-12, 23:58
I think it's really up to individual and also own's requirement.

Well, I got mine 4bedroom for 1625sqft at Riversound too.
It really depends on each's requirement.

Personally, I think 4bedder for 18xx.... Is abit too big for me though.. :)
Congrats bro, bought yourself a PES unit, damn shiok lah! Above the Water Feature rite? Beautiful choice, Good stuff!:cheers4:

hyenergix
05-03-12, 04:50
Passed by a few show flats, had seen more people than usual past 2-3 months. Buying sentiment seems to b coming back.

Just
05-03-12, 06:14
Yo Just, got myself a unit in stack 7. How about you? Ha, got neigbours here liao.:cheers1:

You mean yours is blk7, right? Which stack?
Mine is stack25.

Just
05-03-12, 06:15
Congrats bro, bought yourself a PES unit, damn shiok lah! Above the Water Feature rite? Beautiful choice, Good stuff!:cheers4:

Bingo! Wanna have the water features view and yet do ot want to face pool cos too noisy n no privacy if pool facing.

Just
05-03-12, 06:16
oh new gate at Blk 9A! that's good news! Anyway its only logical as it leads to the future ammenities of the new BTO flates across the road. Great job RS! 3 cheers to you guys!

Yes. That's really good news cos the side gate will be more convenient for me... Hehe :)

Just
05-03-12, 06:18
Btw anyone knows why today so crowded huh? I also drove pass today and saw that it was damn packed, ard 3+.... Got better discount huh?

No better discount lah. Infact, it has increased price twice since my purchase. Yesterday heard from my agent that there's gonna have another increase soon again.

price
05-03-12, 07:45
Wow.. You were there today too!
Booked a unit?

No wonder today only see SLP agents and no Orange Tee at all.

Nah i didnt get 1! no ready :2cents: :2cents: now :(

Yea but i find the SLP agents more presentable and provides better service. Think the discount is at 24% now? Heard from customers u can bargain up to 26-27% with a ready cheque.

fclim
05-03-12, 08:10
For those earning combined income of $S12k above and forced to buy private apartments in D19, I would say Riversound, Parc Vera and Minton offers good value for money...can get them for less than 900psf. Was just wondering over some comments from other forumers here who mentioned stuff such as not near MRT or lack of amenities and then quick to dismiss these projects as not worth buying at all. The keyword here is worth. If not near MRT, then the developer must of course priced it lower than a project which is in close proximity to MRT and many amenities in order to sell it. But that does not mean such project cannot be sold....there would still be buyers. This is also in line with an example by Mr Lee KY in Hard Truths.

Personally, I like the layout of the 1200 sqftplus 4 bedder which does not have a junior master bath...which I think is not necessary. Hence one gets a masterbedroom and 3 spacious common rooms at a decent and affordable price. Also, facilities on offer awesome.

You are not wrong. That's why there is some rejuvenation at these projects recently. MRT and Mall are definitely good attributes, but there must be a turning point which people are prepared to pay for the convenience. For me, no more than $200K difference for a MRT unit vs one that is not so near. Currently, for the bigger units, difference can be $400K or more!

Just
05-03-12, 08:24
Nah i didnt get 1! no ready :2cents: :2cents: now :(

Yea but i find the SLP agents more presentable and provides better service. Think the discount is at 24% now? Heard from customers u can bargain up to 26-27% with a ready cheque.

Oh.. Maybe you will be ready to book a unit when it's ready to TOP... Get subsale unit. Then we can be neighbor :)

Now discounts cannot go so much le... Price also going up n lower discount when they launch phrase 2.

devilplate
05-03-12, 08:24
initial launch riversound px still ok.....but not sound anymore......latest pricing vy high liao

so now cheapest to go for is Parc vera....layout quite decent......hurry! hehehe

last time oasis elias cheapest....now PV cheapest!!!

price
05-03-12, 08:30
RS increased a lot meh? I thought its just the cheaper units are gone and now they are either all the better facing or high floors?:beats-me-man: :beats-me-man: :beats-me-man:

devilplate
05-03-12, 08:31
RS increased a lot meh? I thought its just the cheaper units are gone and now they are either all the better facing or high floors?:beats-me-man: :beats-me-man: :beats-me-man:
when u free, go down to both riversound and PV on the same day.....den see which one u will go for ;)

price
05-03-12, 08:36
I been to PV 2 months back? Honestly since both is aprox 1.5km to the MRT (1 is to HG 1 to SK) i will take PV lar. but landscaping wise i think RS is nicer. SL gives good pricing but simple designs in their projects.

devilplate
05-03-12, 08:40
I been to PV 2 months back? Honestly since both is aprox 1.5km to the MRT (1 is to HG 1 to SK) i will take PV lar. but landscaping wise i think RS is nicer. SL gives good pricing but simple designs in their projects.
during initial launch, i will pick RS....environment better den PV

but den now i will pick PV

RS px up about 5-8% oredi since preview

Just
05-03-12, 08:53
You are not wrong. That's why there is some rejuvenation at these projects recently. MRT and Mall are definitely good attributes, but there must be a turning point which people are prepared to pay for the convenience. For me, no more than $200K difference for a MRT unit vs one that is not so near. Currently, for the bigger units, difference can be $400K or more!

Ya. Was initially considering Luxurie but it's like $1100psf... And I closed my RIversound deal at $669psf! After calculation, it's not worth paying so much more for just being near to MRT where I seldom take train cos we drive.

Just
05-03-12, 08:56
during initial launch, i will pick RS....environment better den PV

but den now i will pick PV

RS px up about 5-8% oredi since preview

Yes the price gone up.
I'm the lucky early batch buyer during the initial launch before price increase and also get good discount.

I had also gone to PV to view and find the landscape not as nice as RS. And most importantly, PV price was higher when I compared to RS at that time... Cos I got my RS at $669psf only.

devilplate
05-03-12, 08:56
Ya. Was initially considering Luxurie but it's like $1100psf... And I closed my RIversound deal at $669psf! After calculation, it's not worth paying so much more for just being near to MRT where I seldom take train cos we drive.
u got urself a ground flr? ur patio mostly covered anot?

devilplate
05-03-12, 08:57
Yes the price gone up.
I'm the lucky early batch buyer during the initial launch before price increase and also get good discount.

I had also gone to PV to view and find the landscape not as nice as RS. And most importantly, PV price was higher when I compared to RS at that time... Cos I got my RS at $669psf only.
good deal.....pricing very close to EC

Just
05-03-12, 09:00
initial launch riversound px still ok.....but not sound anymore......latest pricing vy high liao

so now cheapest to go for is Parc vera....layout quite decent......hurry! hehehe

last time oasis elias cheapest....now PV cheapest!!!

Agree.
Initial launch was very good price.

I think it applies to most of other projects.
The initial launch or VIP Preview, always the best deal.
Then once the initial 1st launch is almost sold out, they will proceed to phrase 2 & 3... Then prices will increase too.

My cousin bought Terrasse during initial launch for $981psf. But now price gone to $1080psf. Everywhere is the same.

devilplate
05-03-12, 09:01
Agree.
Initial launch was very good price.

I think it applies to most of other projects.
The initial launch or VIP Preview, always the best deal.
Then once the initial 1st launch is almost sold out, they will proceed to phrase 2 & 3... Then prices will increase too.

My cousin bought Terrasse during initial launch for $981psf. But now price gone to $1080psf. Everywhere is the same.
PV prices still the same! in fact during CNY period i tink got extra $2888 discount....LOL

Just
05-03-12, 09:05
u got urself a ground flr? ur patio mostly covered anot?

Yes ground floor with patio mostly covered up. Means I don't have to worry about upstairs throw rubbish cos it will land on the roof and it's the 2nd n 3rd floor owner going to face all the rubbish. This is what I'm happy about.

Just
05-03-12, 09:07
good deal.....pricing very close to EC

Yes I compared with Austville (EC) price.., cos it's just next door to RS... And my purchase price is better. That's why I ended up placing my cheque with RS.

Condoboy
05-03-12, 09:08
You mean yours is blk7, right? Which stack?
Mine is stack25.
It's blk 3 stack 7.

ysyap
05-03-12, 09:09
Yes I compared with Austville (EC) price.., cos it's just next door to RS... And my purchase price is better. That's why I ended up placing my cheque with RS.Really congrats on your new buy... now just sit back and wait for the letter for progressive payment and finally that letter to collect keys... Lol!

Just
05-03-12, 09:10
PV prices still the same! in fact during CNY period i tink got extra $2888 discount....LOL

Great! Then PV is the rare 1 that does not increase price over the period. However, did PV gives any further discount beside from the $2888?

I got my RS at 25% off from the initial launch price that's why after compare the nett price with PV, it's lower then PV (at that point of time lah).

Now no more such good deals le. RS price gone up and yet yesterday people are putting in cheque and I saw more deals are closed.u

Just
05-03-12, 09:11
Really congrats on your new buy... now just sit back and wait for the letter for progressive payment and finally that letter to collect keys... Lol!

Thanks thanks.
Ya, now just sit back and wait fir letters for payments... Hehe :)

The estimated TOP is Dec2015.... Do you think it will be earlier?

Just
05-03-12, 09:13
It's blk 3 stack 7.

Good stack! Pool facing.

ysyap
05-03-12, 09:15
Thanks thanks.

The estimated TOP is Dec2015.... Do you think it will be earlier?For mass market, usually should be able to complete in 3 to 3.5 years provided no hiccups. They give 4 years to buffer themselves. Keep your fingers crossed and hope that keys will be ready by 2nd Q of 2015. :cheers1:

Just
05-03-12, 09:16
Stack 06 :
My friend (not here)

Stack 07 :
Condoboy

Stack 21:
Libserge

Stack 25 :
Just

price
05-03-12, 09:16
Thanks thanks.

The estimated TOP is Dec2015.... Do you think it will be earlier?

Hard to say, i stay near Nin residences and i see no progress. maybe still doing foundation works?

But still 2015 is a lot earlier than those hugeee projects TOPing in 2016/17

Just
05-03-12, 09:18
For mass market, usually should be able to complete in 3 to 3.5 years provided no hiccups. They give 4 years to buffer themselves. Keep your fingers crossed and hope that keys will be ready by 2nd Q of 2015. :cheers1:

Ok. Thanks thanks.
Yes, hope that the keys will be ready by 2Q 2015.

price
05-03-12, 09:18
Yes I compared with Austville (EC) price.., cos it's just next door to RS... And my purchase price is better. That's why I ended up placing my cheque with RS.

Is there another EC coming up around that area? Near or next to boathouse right? and a couple of BTO flats. I think that area will be booming after 2015 :D

Just
05-03-12, 09:19
Hard to say, i stay near Nin residences and i see no progress. maybe still doing foundation works?

But still 2015 is a lot earlier than those hugeee projects TOPing in 2016/17

Ya lor, I think it's all depending on the individual projects.

I read somewhere before that a project actually TOP 1yr earlier wor...

Just
05-03-12, 09:20
Is there another EC coming up around that area? Near or next to boathouse right? and a couple of BTO flats. I think that area will be booming after 2015 :D

Correct, the new BTO and EC there.
And there's also a commercial block of shops which consist of 4 storeys. It's just next to BH.

I think the DBSS Parkland Residences also ready 2015.

ysyap
05-03-12, 09:22
Is there another EC coming up around that area? Near or next to boathouse right? and a couple of BTO flats. I think that area will be booming after 2015 :DBooming or not is always subjective. There is always that time factor... This area has an explosion of projects, from ECs to PCs and then BTOs. Give it another 8 years for things to stabalize then we can assess the boomz! :D

Allow me to explain further. If somebody buys a PC there with a view to sell it after 4yr SSD, then he/she might be confronted with competition from a nearby new launch which might suppress the price or push up the price, depending on the developer. In that sense, prices in this area hasn't stabalized. But given another 8 years when all projects there have either TOP or fully sold, then prices will start to climb. :cheers5:

Just
05-03-12, 09:22
Read on HDB site that the land for EC tender is closed and it has awarded the project. It closes at $141mil.

The break-even for developer for the land sales is $650psf. How much will developer market for the unit psf?

Just
05-03-12, 09:23
Booming or not is always subjective. There is always that time factor... This area has an explosion of projects, from ECs to PCs and then BTOs. Give it another 8 years for things to stabalize then we can assess the boomz! :D

Yes agree!
Now in sengkang and punggol, there's so many ECs and PCs... Also BTOs.
We shall see then.

price
05-03-12, 09:26
Yep, give it another 8-10 years the entire area will be like the next AMK?

Just
05-03-12, 09:30
Yep, give it another 8-10 years the entire area will be like the next AMK?

Yes. Then I can sell mine at $1000psf le... Haha. :)
I will definitely sell mine before the Austville privatized 10yrs later.

But before sell. Have to buy another house lah... Haha. :)

ysyap
05-03-12, 09:40

But before sell. Have to buy another house lah... Haha. :)Timing is perfect... 3.5 years for TOP, then stay 4 years then sell.. Lol! Good plan! ;)

Just
05-03-12, 09:42
Timing is perfect... 3.5 years for TOP, then stay 4 years then sell.. Lol! Good plan! ;)

Yes yes... That's my plan. But even if I stay 5 or 6 years, also ok... Cos they will need 10yrs from TOP before it will be privatized mah.

devilplate
05-03-12, 09:50
Yes yes... That's my plan. But even if I stay 5 or 6 years, also ok... Cos they will need 10yrs from TOP before it will be privatized mah.
u can anytime buy another PC and rent out RS upon TOP

price
05-03-12, 09:51

Wah devil bro, not everyone got so much bullets like u leh :tongue3:

Just
05-03-12, 09:52

RS is for own stay that's why I purchase the 4bedder unit.
My current HDB EM is already on rental. Meanwhile, slowly look for another 2bedder for rental investment.

buttercarp
05-03-12, 09:52
Wow.... most of you are very optimistic that the prices will appreciate in many years time!:)
I also hope so, then I can retire comfortably.
For the prices to remain healthy, there must be enough buyers and people renting, which means our population must continue to increase for this to be possible!

Just
05-03-12, 09:53
Wah devil bro, not everyone got so much bullets like u leh :tongue3:

Yes yes.... Bullets not enough wor...:tongue3:

Just
05-03-12, 09:54
Wow.... most of you are very optimistic that the prices will appreciate in many years time!:)
I also hope so, then I can retire comfortably.
For the prices to remain healthy, there must be enough buyers and people renting, which means our population must continue to increase for this to be possible!

Hi buttercup
Yes we hope prices will appreciate. Which I'm confident it will be.

Where's your target or purchased project?

GForce
05-03-12, 09:55
Stack 06 :
My friend (not here)

Stack 07 :
Condoboy

Stack 21:
Libserge

Stack 25 :
Just
Hi Just

Yr stack 25 very nice leh got water cascade just outside yr patio, very private too!
Congrats!!!

price
05-03-12, 09:58
Hi Just

Yr stack 25 very nice leh got water cascade just outside yr patio, very private too!
Congrats!!!

25 is the stack which starts from level 3?

Just
05-03-12, 09:58
Hi Just

Congrats!!!

Thanks!
Are you also RS future owner?

Just
05-03-12, 09:59
25 is the stack which starts from level 3?

Nope.. The stack start from level3 is stack14.

GForce
05-03-12, 10:46
Thanks!
Are you also RS future owner?
I have gone round to see a few new projects, must say that RS has the best water feature all around the development. Another nice feature is that ground floor units are all raised so higher than road level. Also the park connector is just across the road. Easy access to KPE too!
Very tempted to buy:)
The unit u bought carries a premium coz hardly can find any liked that!
Very good buy indeed sure huat one!

ysyap
05-03-12, 10:55
RS is for own stay that's why I purchase the 4bedder unit.
My current HDB EM is already on rental. Meanwhile, slowly look for another 2bedder for rental investment.Wow... RS TOP in at least 3 years' time and your HDB EM is rented out, so where is your family staying now? Another property or renting now?

ysyap
05-03-12, 10:57
I have gone round to see a few new projects, must say that RS has the best water feature all around the development. Another nice feature is that ground floor units are all raised so higher than road level. Also the park connector is just across the road. Easy access to KPE too!
Very good buy indeed sure huat one!I still like the feature from Terrasse with that firefly habitat... v unique... :cheers6:

Just
05-03-12, 11:16
Very good buy indeed sure huat one!

Ya, that's the main reason why we settled for RS.
Am very happy with my purchase cos that is really unique and also lots of privacy.
Even though it's ground floor but it's raised higher so it's not able be seen frm outside, moreover the pathway to my unit is also exclusive. Love the bio-pond in front.
Hopefully this unit wil bring me huat! Haha :)

Just
05-03-12, 11:17
Wow... RS TOP in at least 3 years' time and your HDB EM is rented out, so where is your family staying now? Another property or renting now?

Staying in another property with in-laws lor.

Just
05-03-12, 11:19
I still like the feature from Terrasse with that firefly habitat... v unique... :cheers6:

Yes, really like Terrasse too.
Was at the showflat yesterday but find the psf quite high considering there is no convenient. The only plus point is it's near to Roysth school. That's it!
Anyway, will slowly go around shopping lor... No hurry de.

ysyap
05-03-12, 13:01
Was at the showflat yesterday but find the psf quite high considering there is no convenient. The only plus point is it's near to Roysth school. That's it!
Anyway, will slowly go around shopping lor... No hurry de.Yes yes no need to hurry... if all the reports and projections hold true, prices should soften in the months ahead... ;)

price
05-03-12, 13:03
Anyway, will slowly go around shopping lor... No hurry de.

Is Terrasse in a landed area environment? Always thought that the area around there were 999 LH land

ysyap
05-03-12, 13:05
Is Terrasse in a landed area environment? Always thought that the area around there were 999 LH landYes but its at the outskirt so not hidden by landed though...

price
05-03-12, 13:44
Yes but its at the outskirt so not hidden by landed though...

Have u heard of D'zire? around the same area i think

pineapple
05-03-12, 14:19
Is Terrasse in a landed area environment? Always thought that the area around there were 999 LH land

Terrasse was sitting on a land that was not occupied by any private property before.. so prob that y its 99.

price
05-03-12, 15:06
Terrasse was sitting on a land that was not occupied by any private property before.. so prob that y its 99.

ahh i see. Thanks! But anyway that area is under the restricted list. so no more MMs!

Condoboy
05-03-12, 16:12
Yes the price gone up.

Bro u got it at very good price man! Congrats!

price
05-03-12, 16:27
are the largest 4 Bed PHs sold?

Condoboy
05-03-12, 16:35

But before sell. Have to buy another house lah... Haha. :)
Bro, I almost bought Austville in fact but had decided to wait for Riversound to launch before deciding. Honestly speaking RS is indeed much nicer and value for money as compared to Austville. Even when Austville is privatised, I dun think Austville will be as attractive as RS.

RS is really a nice project and I have faith with this Big Brother China Developer since they are eager to make an impact in Singapore Property Market.

Also like their NiN Residence but only come across it yesterday. Too bad showflat gone liao....:(

Just
05-03-12, 16:38
Bro u got it at very good price man! Congrats!

Thanks!
By the way... I'm not bro... I'm sis... Hehe :ashamed1:

Just
05-03-12, 16:41
Bro, I almost bought Austville in fact but had decided to wait for Riversound to launch before deciding. Honestly speaking RS is indeed much nicer and value for money as compared to Austville. Even when Austville is privatised, I dun think Austville will be as attractive as RS.

RS is really a nice project and I have faith with this Big Brother China Developer since they are eager to make an impact in Singapore Property Market.

Also like their NiN Residence but only come across it yesterday. Too bad showflat gone liao....:(

Yes agree.
I never been to view Austville's show flat.. Or I should say I never been to view any EC cos I don't intend to sell my hdb in the first place. Thus only focus on RS.

Ya, I went to view NiN Residence too... It's nice and good location but not convenient for my kids schooling lor.

Thus I die die also stick to sengkang area.

price
05-03-12, 16:45

Go to RS and ask the developer to show u the model! the entire model is in the RS's showflat!! :)

price
05-03-12, 16:46
Yes agree.
I never been to view Austville's show flat.. Or I should say I never been to view any EC cos I don't intend to sell my hdb in the first place. Thus only focus on RS.

Ya, I went to view NiN Residence too... It's nice and good location but not convenient for my kids schooling lor.

Thus I die die also stick to sengkang area.

Why not convenient sis? There's Cedars, St andrews. Unless they are already in sengkang schools?

Just
05-03-12, 16:50
Not sure why my purchase is still not updated on the caveat in ura.
My purchase was 3rd Feb.. Had also received my lawyer's doc and also balance 15% n stamp duties paid.... But they have not debit the cheque yet. My S&P exercised on 12th Feb.

Probably the sales is too good and they need slowly settle all transactions lah... Haha. :)

anyone has any idea when will the caveat be updated on ura site?

Cos my lawyer told me that once he received the signed n endorsed S&P from developer, he will inform us and send us a copy. Still waiting... :)