PDA

View Full Version : Hey, how you guys intend to fight back all the CMxx ??.. keep coming hor…

ikan bilis
06-01-12, 20:37
Hey, how you guys intend to fight back all the CMxx ??.. keep coming hor…

a) Stays as lame duck, waiting kena to be slaughtered ??..
b) Just keep collecting rent, stay put and don’t do any real estate transaction ??..
c) May be can try go internet forums and kpkb back ??..
d) I gonna vote opposition in 2016 liow ??..
e) Invest elsewhere lah, going jb or etc ??..
f) I'm moving to commercial properties liow ??..
g) Forms “Pte Properties Owners Association”. Create strong voice back to govt. Like what happened in HK ??..

:D ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My choice as (b)… :ashamed1:

ikan bilis
06-01-12, 20:40
http://www.mpfinance.com/htm/Finance/20111017/Columnist/lx_lxa1.htm

小業主的怒吼

2011年10月17日
【明報專訊】剛過去的周六晚上,有近30名身分、職業和年齡各不相同,但都屬於擁有物業的小業主,透過網絡召集,於旺角某商住大廈其中一個單位聚在一起,籌組成立可以代表他們發聲,保障小業主權益的組織。雖然當日筆者正放假,也因職業需要,以半採訪、半觀察的方式出現,以掌握小業主對現時樓市和房策的看法。

出席該聚會的小業主相繼發言,他們大多表示,全港有約近100萬名的小業主,他們努力工作,依時交稅,貢獻社會,卻因守法,不激進而未獲政客垂青,政府也懶得照顧他們的利益,卻只因「伸手黨」懂得示威\遊行,能吸引傳媒注意,有產者便成為打壓對象,尤其在房屋政策方面,他們不介意政府起公屋照顧有需要人士,卻不滿要復建居屋,資助口說自住,其實只是想滿足投資目的所謂「無殼蝸牛」。

他們又認為,真正的私樓業主,不少供樓後實質能作生活的開支,甚至不如居屋家庭或公屋富戶,尤其一些所謂公屋富戶,其實收入不少,卻賴在公屋不走,但政府和政客卻因票源關係而怕得罪他們,浪費了社會資源,更是有違公義。

要發聲 必須做足研究

這批小業主對剛發表的施政報告要推出「新居屋」,以及新補價機制,表示極度憤怒,認為等同推出房屋六合彩,資助人家抽獎發達,並會對新居屋附近的私樓樓價,構成長遠而沉重的打擊,破壞他們多年來,辛辛苦苦才建立起來的私人財富……

因以上原因,這批小業主認為不能再沉默下去,任由政客宰割,所以才聯合起來,往後希望可以吸納其他小業主加入,如能不斷壯大,能影響票源,便能改變局面云云。

筆者身為傳媒中人,只能「中立」,不宜贊成或反對上述業主意見,不過筆者認為,作為業主,要保障自己,首先要認清市場方向,多做功課,所謂沒有研究,便沒有發言權。

明報置業網為幫助大家掌握中港樓市和股市最新形勢,將在10月22日(本周六)下午舉辦投資研討會,除了筆者外,同時邀得招商證券香港投資銀行業務董事總經理兼中國人民大學商學院榮譽講座教授溫天納,以及著名股評人鄧聲興博士作演講嘉賓,有興趣讀者和小業主可登入網址(www.mpfinance.com/sem1022.htm (http://www.mpfinance.com/sem1022.htm))報名。

明報記者 陸振球

Allthepies
06-01-12, 21:36
(b) or (c) :ashamed1:

jwong71
06-01-12, 21:39

b) Just keep collecting rent, stay put and don’t do any real estate transaction ??..
g) Forms “Pte Properties Owners Association”. Create strong voice back to govt. Like what happened in HK ??..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(g) hk street protests is common, and thus most effective.

*you can try that, but sgp is different from hk protests. just in case, standby bailors:D

radha08
06-01-12, 21:45
(b) or (c) :ashamed1:
me 2...:)......

Eastboy
06-01-12, 22:11
so easy. just don't buy any property. total boycott. :doh:

until government scared even their BTO, ECs, DBSS etc also nobody want to buy...

then they will return to 95% LTV....LOL!!!

peterng8
06-01-12, 22:49
Think that People will still buy ..the question is the transacted volume and the selling price trend after this CM5... will it skew towards the direction that our garmen wants to see in the next few months to come? or would it defies all odds and climb up again?

if it climbs better let go for those who miss the boat to let go previously(if again finding buyers is no problem:o )...who know when the next CM will come in a drastic way and affect those areas not covered by previous CMs if price is up and up? No doubt the determination is there to moderate the price by whatever Artificial means(CMs) possible...:ostep BY STEP

hovivi
07-01-12, 06:11
Why worry about price coming down, jus buy some more when it becomes attractive. Unless u have no holding power? Then quickly let go and down get burn.

samsara
07-01-12, 07:56
h) reduce exposure, rebalance portfolio, explore alternative investments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alan Shearer
07-01-12, 10:33
i) Hold on as prices will not drop.

Rest assured at first signs of a correction some CM will be removed.

hovivi
07-01-12, 11:16
Saw a project in the east last weekend

Agent said no reduction in price but compared to caveat logged already 5-10% lower and calling me every 2 days

So price already dropped

Jonathan0503
07-01-12, 11:24
Saw a project in the east last weekend

Agent said no reduction in price but compared to caveat logged already 5-10% lower and calling me every 2 days

So price already dropped

Different levels, layout, facing, etc of the same development will have different pricing. 5-10% difference is very common. Might be even more. Might not mean price has dropped

chiaberry
07-01-12, 11:29
i) Hold on as prices will not drop.

Rest assured at first signs of a correction some CM will be removed.

I second that. Will hold on to my props for the long term.

peterng8
07-01-12, 13:05
My cousin also does that hold from 97 till now and earn some profit...:cheers1: very good stamina is another question but he has his own reason to do so :o .....

chiaberry
07-01-12, 13:31
My cousin also does that hold from 97 till now and earn some profit...:cheers1: very good stamina is another question but he has his own reason to do so :o .....

Yep if he held from that time, quite a large chunk of the housing loan has been paid off (helped by the tenants).

We bought our last property just days before CM5 and the property before that just days before CM4. We better not buy any more or CM6 may be triggered....:o

rattydrama
07-01-12, 14:34
Yep if he held from that time, quite a large chunk of the housing loan has been paid off (helped by the tenants).

We bought our last property just days before CM5 and the property before that just days before CM4. We better not buy any more or CM6 may be triggered....:o

so you are the curpits.;) Should be able to get better deals immediately after CMs and not before....bou 2 right after cm1.

looking for durians now...dont want to trigger cm6.

peterng8
07-01-12, 15:07

My cousin has adopted this strategy due to the fact that he has bought at quite at peak price in 96-97 thereafter the market soften, so he has to adopt this strategy to hold for this period of time to ride out the storm till recently 2010 the price peaked again and he let go...and you are rite he has paid part of mortgage off....:o ultimately this boils down to your investment strategy...as money belongs to individual who will made the decision and will bear the responsibility....no right and wrong..:o

hovivi
07-01-12, 18:55
Different levels, layout, facing, etc of the same development will have different pricing. 5-10% difference is very common. Might be even more. Might not mean price has dropped

now that Market is so cold, I asked for the best units, not even launched, whole stack for me to choose.. price lower :)

don't believe go try yourself

Laguna
07-01-12, 20:31
The world is so big, why just look at Sg...
if Garman does not welcome u, then find a place with their arms open big and warm..

irisng
08-01-12, 07:17
so easy. just don't buy any property. total boycott. :doh:

until government scared even their BTO, ECs, DBSS etc also nobody want to buy...

then they will return to 95% LTV....LOL!!!

If nobody buy, then the ppty will drop, that is what the govt intention, right?

irisng
08-01-12, 07:31
I've just bought a 2nd ppty (TOP 2015). If I want to buy the 3rd ppty (new project), I have to pay the addn 3% SSD, but I intend to sell away my 1st ppty if my 3rd ppty is ready to occupy, then in the end, I still have only 2 ppty, so will I get my addn 3% SSD refunded.

samsara
08-01-12, 07:36
I believe there are no general provisions for refunds in such cases but they may do so on a case-by-case basis. If the 3% SSD is a major consideration for you, it would be best if you checked with IRAS prior to committing to the purchase of your 3rd property.

I've just bought a 2nd ppty (TOP 2015). If I want to buy the 3rd ppty (new project), I have to pay the addn 3% SSD, but I intend to sell away my 1st ppty if my 3rd ppty is ready to occupy, then in the end, I still have only 2 ppty, so will I get my addn 3% SSD refunded.

irisng
08-01-12, 07:39

Haha, I'm no better than you. When I bought my 1st ppty, less than a yr, the ppty market crashed. Then I bought my 2nd ppty in Mar last yr and less than a yr also, CM5 is introduced.:doh:

samsara
08-01-12, 07:41
I am considering getting a couple of U.S. properties. Any insights on investing in properties over there? :cheers4:

The world is so big, why just look at Sg...
if Garman does not welcome u, then find a place with their arms open big and warm..

irisng
08-01-12, 07:41
I believe there are no general provisions for refunds in such cases but they may do so on a case-by-case basis. If the 3% SSD is a major consideration for you, it would be best if you checked with IRAS prior to committing to the purchase of your 3rd property.

Thank you.

samsara
08-01-12, 07:43
Hmm, are you a contrarian indicator then? :D

Just kidding...

Haha, I'm no better than you. When I bought my 1st ppty, less than a yr, the ppty market crashed. Then I bought my 2nd ppty in Mar last yr and less than a yr also, CM5 is introduced.:doh:

irisng
08-01-12, 07:49
Hmm, are you a contrarian indicator then? :D

Just kidding...

Sorry, what is contrarian indicator?

samsara
08-01-12, 08:26
Investor sentiment is often used in the stock market as a contrarian indicator. When the market is extremely bullish, there is a strong tendency for the stock indices to fall. When the market is extremely bearish, it is likely that there will be a surge. Although it seems counter-intuitive, there are some underlying fundamentals for this.

Pricing is almost always determined by supply and demand. When the market (property, stocks, etc) has reached an extreme level of bullishness (or bearishness), it means that the pool of buyers (or sellers) has been almost exhausted. When there are no more buyers (or sellers), with supply remaining fairly consistent, prices will fall (or rise) because competition for the supply would then reduce (or increase).

This gives rise to the popular expression that when even aunties and uncles (no offence intended, it is just a reference to the masses) start showing interest in properties, it is time to exit the property market.

Sorry, what is contrarian indicator?

samsara
08-01-12, 08:40
It is difficult, if not impossible, to time the property market. New highs cannot be ruled out while new lows are always a possibility. There are many factors and variables which influence supply and demand. Holding costs such as bank financing interest, property tax, maintenance fees have to be considered when embarking on a long-term hold strategy.

The key perhaps is to always hedge against the opposite of your stand i.e. when you are bullish, you hedge against the downside and when you are bearish, you hedge against price rises. Depending on one's risk appetite, he may allocate a different percentage of his total portfolio to the hedge. The higher his risk appetite, the lower the percentage used for hedging.

In this way, the individual will not be washed out by the waves when the tide recedes or be overly exposed to the rising waters.

My cousin has adopted this strategy due to the fact that he has bought at quite at peak price in 96-97 thereafter the market soften, so he has to adopt this strategy to hold for this period of time to ride out the storm till recently 2010 the price peaked again and he let go...and you are rite he has paid part of mortgage off....:o ultimately this boils down to your investment strategy...as money belongs to individual who will made the decision and will bear the responsibility....no right and wrong..:o

samsara
08-01-12, 08:48
Sorry, it should be ABSD instead of SSD.

Thank you.

peterng8
08-01-12, 11:14

wow that is tough.. u are considering hold strategy now?:o

chiaberry
08-01-12, 13:24

I don't think there is such thing as refunding the SSD. If you sell the 2nd pty before purchasing the 3rd pty, then you will not be subject to ABSD. Don't commit to your 3rd purchase before checking it out directly with IRAS, as advised by the others.

ysyap
08-01-12, 13:45
Buying 3rd property now with outstanding mortgage loan for either 2nd or 1st property or both will end up with not only having to pay 3% ABSD but also to fork out 40% downpayment coz of 60% LTV clause! Hmmm. kana big time from CM4 and CM5. Hmmm... :scared-2:

samsara
08-01-12, 14:09
Not to mention getting locked in for four years because of the 16% SSD...

Buying 3rd property now with outstanding mortgage loan for either 2nd or 1st property or both will end up with not only having to pay 3% ABSD but also to fork out 40% downpayment coz of 60% LTV clause! Hmmm. kana big time from CM4 and CM5. Hmmm... :scared-2:

ysyap
08-01-12, 19:35
Not to mention getting locked in for four years because of the 16% SSD...So who says MM will dive? Those who are trapped in this category will go for MM as investment option liao... :rolleyes: