PDA

View Full Version : Parc Rosewood Fragrance Land

Pages : [1] 2 3

rattydrama
07-01-12, 12:25
http://parcrosewood.net/wp-content/uploads/parc-rosewood-siteplan-full.jpghttp://parcrosewood.net/floorplan/

rattydrama
07-01-12, 12:34
http://www.newpropertyforsale.sg/parcrosewood/

close to 50% are 1bedroom at 400k range. excavation alerady started.

ecimbew
08-01-12, 01:45
Not sure how accurate is this source but the supposedly thomson line had a station somewhere here. This image is found on some property blog.

http://real-properties.com/rp/images/TLWoodlandsMap3.jpg

While another speculated the station to be built on the open ground next to Singapore Sports School where kite flying activity is the norm.

http://i56.tinypic.com/xbia95.png

mantrix
08-01-12, 05:07
Even if so, that is already priced in given the launch prices

hyenergix
08-01-12, 05:12
Not sure how accurate is this source but the supposedly thomson line had a station somewhere here. This image is found on some property blog.

While another speculated the station to be built on the open ground next to Singapore Sports School where kite flying activity is the norm.

Future MRT seems to be further away at the heart of the side of the housing estate where the Innova and Sports schools are located, based on skyscaper forum. i.e. corresponds to the T3 in your map. A good 15min walk at least.

azeoprop
08-01-12, 12:09
http://www.parcrosewood.sg/floor_plans.html

Floor plans can be downloaded here. The most masive MM project ever!

:p

bargain hunter
08-01-12, 15:08
thanks for the floorplans as usual. :)

this type of mass mkt government site is meant to ease the needs of families (2 bedders and above) and they have ruined it with excessive 1 bedders again. :simmering:

http://www.parcrosewood.sg/floor_plans.html

Floor plans can be downloaded here. The most masive MM project ever!

:p

rattydrama
08-01-12, 19:05
rosewood, rosewood suite, woodgrove, casablanca dont have 1 bedder. i seems that there is a shortage of 1 bedder in woodland. However I am not sure if there is a demand for 1 bedder in Woodlands. Could have interest from Malaysia buyer.

With PM Lee recent visit to Malaysia, will development in Woodlands expediate?

azeoprop
08-01-12, 19:20
Maybe can become first class worker's quarters. :scared-3:

rattydrama
08-01-12, 19:24
Maybe can become first class worker's quarters. :scared-3:
Better pay abit more err...6xxk to have Woodhaven SOHO next door. LOL

If walkable to Thomson Line MRT, hosay liao.

azeoprop
08-01-12, 20:28
1 bedder here or The nautical more potential? Both around same low 400k price. Floor plan for nautical more efficient without balcony.

The MM 2 bedder here at 568k seems like a good buy? :beats-me-man:

mantrix
08-01-12, 21:10
1 bedder here or The nautical more potential? Both around same low 400k price. Floor plan for nautical more efficient without balcony.

The MM 2 bedder here at 568k seems like a good buy? :beats-me-man:

no vested interest in both areas, but if forced to make a choice i would choose nautical.

at least it has amenities (SSC beside and hawker opposite) and walking distance to MRT.

Currently Parc Rosewood has nothing but the expressway right beside.

Eastboy
08-01-12, 22:44
1BR for only $398K. Wah lau, dirt cheap.

mcmlxxvi
08-01-12, 23:04
Also places one table outside bomb shelter and call it a study. However, unlike some other cheapo developer, does not thus call it 1+study. It is still just 1br.

jwong71
08-01-12, 23:14
place 1 bed in bomb shelter; can called as 1+ maid room..

hahaha.. but very cheap 398k... i guess sales will be good due to pricing.

wonder ignite the CM6..???

rattydrama
17-01-12, 12:42
this place will be good if gov decides to revamp Woodlands MRT.

anyway any updates on this project?

no vested interest in both areas, but if forced to make a choice i would choose nautical.

at least it has amenities (SSC beside and hawker opposite) and walking distance to MRT.

Currently Parc Rosewood has nothing but the expressway right beside.

Mr.Keh
21-01-12, 11:19
Anyone can advise on comparable rental data for 1 bedder in the area. Can't find any on ura's website. Is there any completed condo in the area with 1 bedder units?

Price wise seems reasonable.

Rosy
21-01-12, 13:03
Anyone can advise on comparable rental data for 1 bedder in the area. Can't find any on ura's website. Is there any completed condo in the area with 1 bedder units?

A good indication will be the rental of a 3room flat in that area.

azeoprop
21-01-12, 17:33
Most probably the 398k units are those facing the SLE. :tsk-tsk:

mcmlxxvi
21-01-12, 18:55

Compare with rosewood suites lor... But diff size and facilities..

rattydrama
27-01-12, 13:07

rosewood suits only have very few units of 1bedder and it is around 650sqft so its a bad comparison. last tx price 6xxk.

you can say there is no 1bedder of such small size in this area.

Pro888
30-01-12, 12:51
Came out in Todays newspaper, 70% sold out of 236 released. Price from $926 - $998 psf ). Large pool of upgraders & PRs.

Buyin are still strong on OCR projects.

As for Nautical, wrong timing - right after CM5, but will sell more overtime as pricing considered relatively cheap.

propertychap
30-01-12, 14:38
The quantum is low but the psf so high for that location which is not near MRT.
Is there going to be a new URA land site near Woodlands MRT for residences?

azeoprop
30-01-12, 15:15
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2012/1/32202/buyers-snap-up-165-units-at-parc-rosewood

:beats-me-man:

reporter2
30-01-12, 16:45
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/news/story/0,4574,475513,00.html?

Published January 30, 2012

More units of Parc Rosewood snapped up

Woodlands project gets warm response following 8-10% cut in prices

PARC Rosewood in Woodlands seems to have picked up the momentum generated by Watertown in Punggol - with seven in 10 units released on Saturday finding buyers.

Marketing agent ERA Realty Network said yesterday that it had sold 165 of the 236 Parc Rosewood units up for grabs.

Most - 120 - were snapped up within four hours of the preview launch.

The price range of the five-storey, 99-year condominium, developed by Fragrance Group and World Class Land, had been lowered by 8-10 per cent 'to offset any impact on sales from the recently implemented additional buyers' stamp duty', ERA said.

From an initial $1,030-1,100 per square foot, based on recently transacted prices, the units' price range was lowered to $925-998 psf.

This meant that prices for the initial 236 units released at the preview launch started from $398,000 for a one-bedder to $568,000 for a two-bedder and $778,000 for a 3-bedroom unit.

The five-storey development along Woodlands Avenue 2/Rosewood Drive has 689 units, most of which are one or two bedders with a few three bedders and penthouses.

pineapple
30-01-12, 19:40
Came out in Todays newspaper, 70% sold out of 236 released. Price from $926 - $998 psf ). Large pool of upgraders & PRs.

Buyin are still strong on OCR projects.

As for Nautical, wrong timing - right after CM5, but will sell more overtime as pricing considered relatively cheap.

Tot the 1 bedroom starts at 398k... How can the psf so high, unless it's real Mickey mouse.

Xan
30-01-12, 21:04
Tot the 1 bedroom starts at 398k... How can the psf so high, unless it's real Mickey mouse.

The 398k 1 bedder is approx 420sqft I think

mantrix
30-01-12, 21:40
read the review here

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Parc+Rosewood+blooms+in+Woodlands/

kane
30-01-12, 23:43
this will bump up Jan's new home sales numbers.

bargain hunter
31-01-12, 07:24
Fragrance Group and World Class Land have sold 181 units at Parc Rosewood condo in Woodlands since Saturday. The average price is $960 per square foot. The five-storey, 99-year leasehold project will have 689 apartments.
A good mix of units - one, two and three bedders - have been taken up. Singaporeans are believed to account for 80-85 per cent of buyers, with permanent residents making up the rest. Buyers comprise singles, young couples, families and investors - some living in the surrounding Woodlands area.

DC33_2008
31-01-12, 09:16
Start of Dragon Year has brought cheers in the North and North East of Singapore. This development together with WT have sold so many units over this period. Hillier in the North West also doing well. :cheers4:

Pro888
31-01-12, 22:41
They are goin to increase the price soon, so Nautical will be a better buy.

Mr.Keh
01-02-12, 16:58
They are goin to increase the price soon, so Nautical will be a better buy.

Hope you are right that the price will increase. Vested one unit at $400k. I thought Nautical is doing well too?

Pro888
01-02-12, 17:30
Hope you are right that the price will increase. Vested one unit at $400k. I thought Nautical is doing well too?

Congrats to your purchase.

They will increase the price if the sales next few days are good.

Dun know abt Nautical current sales but will be good also as it is considered cheap & next to SSC. Just that the timing for initial launch was right after CM5.

Xan
01-02-12, 18:04

Congrats on your purchase.
How's your unit facing?

Vinze
01-02-12, 18:09
Yup - bought a unit @ parc too for investment

Bought on the first day @ $418k
Unit directly opps me which was released over the sunday 02-108 selling price has been up by 16k to $434k

-- was wondering if i could create a grp on facebook for parc owners,
Anyone else out there bought parc ?
Feel free to PM me ur email ..

Pro888
01-02-12, 19:51

Unit directly opps me which was released over the sunday 02-108 selling price has been up by 16k to $434k

Welcome to the north. :D

They increased the price already? Tot only this coming weekends.

ppty
01-02-12, 20:31
whats so good abt tis project - cant find any - and imagine tis super cramp

294,719 sg ft land size and 689 units - !!!

Mr.Keh
01-02-12, 20:35

Congrats too! I bought on first day too. :) also for investment. Just SMSed my agent and she say the prices are generally going to increase but by not much. I suspect it's also because the "better facing" units fetch higher prices mah. Anyway am quite happy to secure one of the bottom 3 cheapest unit on offer.

I have observed that t.o.p studios in the resale market are sold above 500k, even those small 334 to 400sqf, 99 year leasehold types. Thus, my hunch is that when t.o.p my unit can fetch at least 500k? Of course there are no small studio units in the area for price comparison at the moment and the market could turn for the worse. In the meantime, I am happy to ride it out in my small 431sqft ship.

mantrix
01-02-12, 20:37
whats so good abt tis project - cant find any - and imagine tis super cramp

294,719 sg ft land size and 689 units - !!!

dun forget it's low rise so less area for facilities

Mr.Keh
01-02-12, 20:42
Congrats to your purchase.

They will increase the price if the sales next few days are good.

Dun know abt Nautical current sales but will be good also as it is considered cheap & next to SSC. Just that the timing for initial launch was right after CM5.

Thanks thanks. Nautical is superior in location as it's a short walk to MRT. I went for rosewood due to it's slightly smaller price and the future faster MRT into town in Singapore and J.B too.:)

solsys
01-02-12, 20:47
dun forget it's low rise so less area for facilities

Parc Rosewood
294,719sqft, 689 units, low rise....

Eight Courtyards
285,670sqft, 656 units, high rise.....

Nautical
297,789sqft, 435 units low rise.....

pineapple
01-02-12, 21:49
do they have a 1 BR showflat there ?

azeoprop
02-02-12, 06:48
Congrats too! I bought on first day too. :) also for investment. Just SMSed my agent and she say the prices are generally going to increase but by not much. I suspect it's also because the "better facing" units fetch higher prices mah. Anyway am quite happy to secure one of the bottom 3 cheapest unit on offer.

I have observed that t.o.p studios in the resale market are sold above 500k, even those small 334 to 400sqf, 99 year leasehold types. Thus, my hunch is that when t.o.p my unit can fetch at least 500k? Of course there are no small studio units in the area for price comparison at the moment and the market could turn for the worse. In the meantime, I am happy to ride it out in my small 431sqft ship.

Erm...so the 398k units all no more liaoz? :beats-me-man:

bargain hunter
02-02-12, 10:35
In Woodlands, Fragrance Group and World Class Land are understood to have sold nearly 200 units at Parc Rosewood condo.

Vinze
02-02-12, 12:30
Welcome to the north. :D

They increased the price already? Tot only this coming weekends.

The new released stack - higher priced

Ie 02-125 @ 418k
02-108 @ 435k

Same size same facing

Vinze
02-02-12, 12:34

Same thinking , anyway , funds better placed here den in the bank
4ys time, happy to let it go at 520k" if cant get - will stay to enjoy the unit as my pad first ...

Even if market crash, no harm - margin call also wont get affected..

Which bank did u take then loan from

Which unit did u buy ?

Vinze
02-02-12, 12:36
do they have a 1 BR showflat there ?

Yes - 1 bedrm / 1 bedrm pes / 2 / & 3

Thinking of getting one ?

Vinze
02-02-12, 12:39
Parc Rosewood
294,719sqft, 689 units, low rise....

Eight Courtyards
285,670sqft, 656 units, high rise.....

Nautical
297,789sqft, 435 units low rise.....

Yup - but nautical - 1 bedrm no good facing ...
Whiles parc PR - 90% of 1 bedrms facing pool / save for the 398k units facing expressway & tennis court

mcmlxxvi
02-02-12, 14:03
I have been long time supporter and purchaser of various Fragrance projects and i can only say for investment this is a question mark and for own stay it is way too congested. If daily non stop excitement (and noise pollution by traffic plus wailing kids, shouting maids and barking dogs is your cup of tea then this is a very good buy. Hey cheap sale pricing nothing in the market below 400k or close. The last one was Oct 2010 Kovan Grandeur, albeit in a more desirable locale.

mcmlxxvi
02-02-12, 14:05
Have to add though with World Class in the picture building facade may look slightly better...

Montaigne
02-02-12, 14:10
I have been long time supporter and purchaser of various Fragrance projects and i can only say for investment this is a question mark and for own stay it is way too congested. If daily non stop excitement (and noise pollution by traffic plus wailing kids, shouting maids and barking dogs is your cup of tea then this is a very good buy. Hey cheap sale pricing nothing in the market below 400k or close. The last one was Oct 2010 Kovan Grandeur, albeit in a more desirable locale.

I think this is much much better than Kovan granduer. KG is beside a mosque:doh: nothing against muslim so dun get me wrong. I just feel that any property beside a temple etc is not only bad fengshui, its is very noisy too esp on fridays. 400+ for a 1 bedder is cheap. downside risk is low, anyone can afford to hold long long.

mcmlxxvi
02-02-12, 14:45
I think this is much much better than Kovan granduer. KG is beside a mosque:doh: nothing against muslim so dun get me wrong. I just feel that any property beside a temple etc is not only bad fengshui, its is very noisy too esp on fridays. 400+ for a 1 bedder is cheap. downside risk is low, anyone can afford to hold long long.
FS aside, after staying here 3 months i barely notice the chanting. First 3 days woke up by the morning prayers at 5am but subsequently slept like a pig throughout ever since. The human mind is a sophisticated engine... Fridays contrary to popular belief is not particularly any noisier actually. Whereas today, still find noise of the kids running around and shouting jarring. This one a bit hard to accustom to especially for pool facing units.

jwong71
02-02-12, 14:54
FS aside, after staying here 3 months i barely notice the chanting. First 3 days woke up by the morning prayers at 5am but subsequently slept like a pig throughout ever since. The human mind is a sophisticated engine... Fridays contrary to popular belief is not particularly any noisier actually. Whereas today, still find noise of the kids running around and shouting jarring. This one a bit hard to accustom to especially for pool facing units.

what about the friday roadside illegal parkings? congest the whole area..
yukes

mcmlxxvi
02-02-12, 15:17
what about the friday roadside illegal parkings? congest the whole area..
yukes
You leave home only around lunch time on every Friday? Or so fortunate ah come back home for nice cooked meal :). Seriously, the whole congestion around mosque issue is non existent if you dont have to be around the area every Friday.

mcmlxxvi
02-02-12, 15:23
Dont get me wrong am not talking down Parc Rosewood but just drawing attention to potential overcrowding and noise issues. I mean, why would i right, a Fragrance fan. I only mentioned Kovan Grandeur for price reference as similar launch price, dunno why kena comparisons on project attributes suddenly... Anyway back to Parc Rosewood. Hopefully everyone wont congregate around a few select pools or spots in it. Not sure the traffic part - does it have more than 2 gates?

jwong71
02-02-12, 15:27
You leave home only around lunch time on every Friday? Or so fortunate ah come back home for nice cooked meal :). Seriously, the whole congestion around mosque issue is non existent if you dont have to be around the area every Friday.

especially if one's on leave, holidays, mc.

my work is flexible,i can work from home.

imagine how early i can get back home.

mcmlxxvi
02-02-12, 15:32
especially if one's on leave, holidays, mc.

my work is flexible,i can work from home.

imagine how early i can get back home.
Hmmm in that case then yes its definite not a good choice for you.

darling
02-02-12, 15:46
hi all, i m interested to get a unit here too. looks like a hols resort to me and i just love this place. i m a seasoned HDB dweller so the noise and all the neighbour thingy i think i can live with them - i hope my neighbours will all be my fella singaporeans. :D :p i am thinking of getting a unit not facing the pool but i cannot make up my mind cos seems like poolview is popular, but i dont comprehend why. Maybe it' an individual preference thing or was it fengshui or for easy rental??

mcmlxxvi
02-02-12, 15:50

500k at TOP definitely not a problem. Good investment if thats your expectation...

jwong71
02-02-12, 15:53
500k at TOP definitely not a problem. Good investment if thats your expectation...

that's wad i noted too.. can kissed at 500k.

wonder how much to nice-ly reno a 431sqft??

mcmlxxvi
02-02-12, 15:54
hi all, i m interested to get a unit here too. looks like a hols resort to me and i just love this place. i m a seasoned HDB dweller so the noise and all the neighbour thingy i think i can live with them - i hope my neighbours will all be my fella singaporeans. :D :p i am thinking of getting a unit not facing the pool but i cannot make up my mind cos seems like poolview is popular, but i dont comprehend why. Maybe it' an individual preference thing or was it fengshui or for easy rental??
Fellow pool view dweller kaypoing here. In fact i stay right by pool. Anyway if you have kids or friends over often and love to swim its perfect for pool view units - easier to watch over. Usually first year a bit noisy as people just move in like to use the facilities a lot but subsequently should be way quieter after the freshness died down.

darling
02-02-12, 16:01
Fellow pool view dweller kaypoing here. In fact i stay right by pool. Anyway if you have kids or friends over often and love to swim its perfect for pool view units - easier to watch over. Usually first year a bit noisy as people just move in like to use the facilities a lot but subsequently should be way quieter after the freshness died down.

hi mclxxvi, i see. but rosewood got a lot of 1 rm unit. so i reckon the pool will be noisy 'most of the time'. :p i got v young kid n worry she fell into the pool when i not looking. by the way i love the wadding pool. looks fun, but cautious not to get a unit near it. It will be duper noisy i guess with exciting kids n toddlers and one cannot enjoy some 'peace to home'.

Pro888
02-02-12, 16:14
Yes. 50% more units than Nautical with comparable land size.

Will see another 2-3 PCs in that area in the near future. Price appreciation is not a prob, tats shows the takeup rate, despite the overcrowding issue, near highway and no amenities.

Vinze
02-02-12, 16:25
Well - i heard many say "" children / maids etc "
However just curious, if half of the development is 1bedrm - shldnt there be less familes / kids / maids ?

mcmlxxvi
02-02-12, 16:30
However just curious, if half of the development is 1bedrm - shldnt there be less familes / kids / maids ?
Note that one 2 or 3 bedder can generate 2 or more kids. Plus over 80 percent bought by Sinkies. Hopefully not upgrader and most intend to flip or rent out to single FTs who not home most of the time.

Pro888
02-02-12, 16:35

My relative with 2 kids and a maid stay in 1 bedder :doh:

Tenants, friends & relatives over the weekends etc.

Bigger units doesn't mean bigger family like myself :D

jwong71
02-02-12, 16:36

what's the size??

how they do it huh??

hopeful
02-02-12, 16:39
what's the size??

how they do it huh??

easy, husband sleep in center, wife on the right, maid on the left.
kids on the floor.

jwong71
02-02-12, 16:44
kids on the floor.

husband shiok, got 4"pillow" left right.

i think 2 bunk-bed better..
and wardrobe open-concept style, all over the house hanging around

Pro888
02-02-12, 16:46
what's the size??

how they do it huh??

Nvr been there but along Dunearn Rd. I need to google search.

But their kids are still very small, age 3 & 5.

Can only make baby during the daytime. Ask maid bring the kids down. lol

Pro888
02-02-12, 16:49
kids on the floor.

Hahaha......You all got full of imagination and pretty fast too.....

rattydrama
02-02-12, 18:13
read the review here

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Parc+Rosewood+blooms+in+Woodlands/

not trying to be funny but I said this before. This place short of condo. The developer should actually build few condo projects here. I am sure there are takers. Woodhaven actually fill up fast despite the fact that the size is not right. Town houses are expensive but selling.

rattydrama
02-02-12, 18:31

this is exception rather than the norm. I suspect most of the 1Bed unit are for rental so in fact this project could be quite.

dtrax
02-02-12, 19:06
Just got b from shwrm at about 6+.. sian cant see the 3rm, there was a filming there. Developer so rich can build 2 identical 1rm shwflats (one with pes). Cheapest non expressway facing $418k (2nd flr 431sqft) and keep stressing price will go up after fri night this week (so scaryyyy :scared-4: ). See so many stickers sold... how???? anyone here bot a unit?

Xan
02-02-12, 19:23
Just got b from shwrm at about 6+.. sian cant see the 3rm, there was a filming there. Developer so rich can build 2 identical 1rm shwflats (one with pes). Cheapest non expressway facing $418k (2nd flr 431sqft) and keep stressing price will go up after fri night this week (so scaryyyy :scared-4: ). See so many stickers sold... how???? anyone here bot a unit?

Any nearby amenities or potentials pertaining to this project? Sorry coz I'm not familiar with this site. But pricing seems attractive. I wanted to go there but I keep driving and passing by only, not sure how to get in.

darling
02-02-12, 20:52
Any nearby amenities or potentials pertaining to this project? Sorry coz I'm not familiar with this site. But pricing seems attractive. I wanted to go there but I keep driving and passing by only, not sure how to get in.

I don't think there is any nearby amenities. Other than the two shops located within the condo, the nearest is the petrol kiosk shop along the road before u turn in. Got a malay coffee shop further the left turn. Not sure if that is what u talking about. But I like the resort style and this place will be my resort home for hols or weekend getaway with my baby. I bought a 1 bedrm unit already. Looking forward TOP in 2014. Yeah.

Oh yes. There will be a side gate but they are uncertain where it is as yet. But if u drive I think that doesn't matter. :)

dtrax
02-02-12, 21:12
price attractive.. but i not tempted at all :)

Xan
02-02-12, 22:03
I don't think there is any nearby amenities. Other than the two shops located within the condo, the nearest is the petrol kiosk shop along the road before u turn in. Got a malay coffee shop further the left turn. Not sure if that is what u talking about. But I like the resort style and this place will be my resort home for hols or weekend getaway with my baby. I bought a 1 bedrm unit already. Looking forward TOP in 2014. Yeah.

Oh yes. There will be a side gate but they are uncertain where it is as yet. But if u drive I think that doesn't matter. :)

Congrats on your purchase. Though amenities not much, but it's very affordable.
However I keep hearing from others something exciting might happen in woodland area. Not sure it's true.

Vinze
02-02-12, 23:06

Hi fellow neighbour in future - care to share which unit ?

I just met my ocbc banker & signed the LO --- man, all banks interest rates going up ya

Vinze
02-02-12, 23:07
So far 3 buyers reported in

1. Vinze
2. Darling
3. Mr k

darling
03-02-12, 08:05
Congrats on your purchase. Though amenities not much, but it's very affordable.
However I keep hearing from others something exciting might happen in woodland area. Not sure it's true.

Thanks. What 'exciting thing'? The way you phrase it doesn't sound promising. Tell me before i sign aymore form. hahah.

darling
03-02-12, 08:08
Hi fellow neighbour in future - care to share which unit ?

I just met my ocbc banker & signed the LO --- man, all banks interest rates going up ya

The 1 bdrm that doesnt face the pool. i shy to share the unit at this time cos i new here. :D lol. maybe when i get to know u guys better i can even invite u over when TOP. lol. btw, i got the 1st foor unit with PES. :cheers6:

Vinze
03-02-12, 08:24
The 1 bdrm that doesnt face the pool. i shy to share the unit at this time cos i new here. :D lol. maybe when i get to know u guys better i can even invite u over when TOP. lol. btw, i got the 1st foor unit with PES. :cheers6:

Congrats !! Pes unit quite nice ---
See ya ard man ..

Now we pray for MRT station open a "sport sch station"
:sleep: Pls pls pls pls

hyenergix
03-02-12, 08:38
Congrats !! Pes unit quite nice ---
See ya ard man ..

Now we pray for MRT station open a "sport sch station"
:sleep: Pls pls pls pls

It might not be accessible from this project. I read from skyscraper city forum that it will be located in the middle of the HDB estate opposite this plot, behind the sports school. The tunnel alignment seems right, location in the midst of high population density area is reasonable and there were soil tests near that future MRT station. If the probability of an MRT station within walking distance to this condo is high, the developer will not price it cheaper than recent transactions in the area.

Rosy
03-02-12, 08:44
If there is a future MRT nearby, this project should command higher price?

quantum is low but 1k psf is quite high to me.

Woodlands main attraction is the international school?

Is there a rental demand for singles and couples within budget of let say 1.8k for this area?

lifeline
03-02-12, 09:20
It might not be accessible from this project. I read from skyscraper city forum that it will be located in the middle of the HDB estate opposite this plot, behind the sports school. The tunnel alignment seems right, location in the midst of high population density area is reasonable and there were soil tests near that future MRT station. If the probability of an MRT station within walking distance to this condo is high, the developer will not price it cheaper than recent transactions in the area.

I saw the soil testing setup at the field behind sports school, just adjacent to the expressway. In fact they tested 2 nearby adjacent sites. There is soil testing in the open field next to the woodlands mrt, which is the site for the mrt interchange (NS and Thomson). Up till recently, there were also road works and ? soil testing in the middle of the Woodlands Ave 1 junction just beside Innova JC. Also the mrt depot is just across the sports school. Line them all up and the woodlands mrt is probably in the open field between Christchurch secondary school and Innova primary school, unless they do away with it.

This MRT location is very good for the surrounding HDBs and schools, as well as the industrial sites coming up.

mcmlxxvi
03-02-12, 11:14

Congrats... Baby, you mean real baby or those grown man baby... Lol

mcmlxxvi
03-02-12, 11:18
that's wad i noted too.. can kissed at 500k.

wonder how much to nice-ly reno a 431sqft??
Own stay? If renting out dont bother la. If flipping for profit also dont bother. Small units buyer often have very particular needs on how to do up the place exactly in order to fit all their stuff in...

darling
03-02-12, 11:29
Congrats... Baby, you mean real baby or those grown man baby... Lol

:D real baby lah. bought this unit for her. next time can mortage to finance her own education etc when/if i die.

those grown man baby i no interest lol... i interest in grown man marnie...

by the way i hope the owners can come together and book a mni bus to JB for shopping etc during the weekends. :) i wanna go in but dun fancy driving in cos heard a lot of stories.

darling
03-02-12, 11:32
I saw the soil testing ...... ... middle of the Woodlands Ave 1 junction just beside Innova JC. Also the mrt depot is just across the sports school. Line them all up and the woodlands mrt is probably in the open field between Christchurch secondary school and Innova primary school, unless they do away with it.

This MRT location is very good for the surrounding HDBs and schools, as well as the industrial sites coming up.

Very confusing for me as i not familiar with this location ... to cut the long story short, that means we unlikely to have MRT near our place tio bo?

mcmlxxvi
03-02-12, 11:35
:D real baby lah. bought this unit for her. next time can mortage to finance her own education etc when/if i die.

those grown man baby i no interest lol... i interest in grown man marnie...

by the way i hope the owners can come together and book a mni bus to JB for shopping etc during the weekends. :) i wanna go in but dun fancy driving in cos heard a lot of stories.
Your dotter so fortunate. My mum still ask me give her one of my MMs. Think she plan to outlive me. Anyway you bought ground floor right. Should be easy to get to know neighbours. Just lounge in the PES invite them sit down drink kopi luwak smile and get to know them.

Vinze
03-02-12, 12:41
Latest update

Pes unit up by 10% tmr
Early bird discount removed as of 4th feb

Developer spending 1/4 million on advertisments

Official Launch tmr

Pro888
03-02-12, 14:25
Latest update

Pes unit up by 10% tmr

Official Launch tmr

Happy for you on those vested in this project. Gain 10% fm tml. :cheers4:

lifeline
03-02-12, 14:57
Very confusing for me as i not familiar with this location ... to cut the long story short, that means we unlikely to have MRT near our place tio bo?

Depends on what you mean by near. IF my guess is correct, the MRT is on the other side of the road behind the Innova JC and HDB flats. Is that considered near?

Based on the masterplan (from my memory), next to your development is supposed to be an educational institute.

Pro888
03-02-12, 15:23
Depends on what you mean by near. IF my guess is correct, the MRT is on the other side of the road behind the Innova JC and HDB flats. Is that considered near?

Based on the masterplan (from my memory), next to your development is supposed to be an educational institute.

Yes. You're right on the mrt station. Put in suggestion to build an underpass link all the way to Rosewood Drive.

Next to the development is still PC. Refer to link

http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/WldsAveRwdDr/CL/tenderdocs/WldsAveRwdDr-LP_CP_HP.pdf

lifeline
03-02-12, 17:22
Yes. You're right on the mrt station. Put in suggestion to build an underpass link all the way to Rosewood Drive.

Next to the development is still PC. Refer to link

http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/WldsAveRwdDr/CL/tenderdocs/WldsAveRwdDr-LP_CP_HP.pdf

Actually next to development is educational institute in front (just south of woodhaven) and PC behind. see picture here.
http://www.mediafire.com/?m9avmovf5lk5scg

Mr.Keh
03-02-12, 19:22
Erm...so the 398k units all no more liaoz? :beats-me-man:

I think should still have if the early bird discounts are there. You should call the agents to find out. My guess is there are many expressway facing units still available.

Mr.Keh
03-02-12, 19:29
Same thinking , anyway , funds better placed here den in the bank
4ys time, happy to let it go at 520k" if cant get - will stay to enjoy the unit as my pad first ...

Even if market crash, no harm - margin call also wont get affected..

Which bank did u take then loan from

Which unit did u buy ?

The unit is facing expressway, loan from OCBC. I will be taking 50% loan so not too worried about margin calls.

Mr.Keh
03-02-12, 19:35

Yes. Nearest MRT is 20 mins slow walk away. New MRT I think should be near the hdb side given the government has a history of locating new MRT near hdb flats instead of condos.

devilplate
04-02-12, 08:59
last time i remember i argue wif bargain hunter tat fragrance will not build majority smallish units....

I AM WRONG!!!!

MMs is getting real scary......last time supply is limited bcoz only boutique apts build MMs.....now u see even FEO is building majority 1bdr.....

can u sense the extreme OVERSUPPLY of 1bdr in 3-4yrs time.....

this project about 400+units of 1bdr MM rite? it takes about 10 MM boutique apts to have 400 MMs hor.....be careful wat u r buying into the future....gd luck

mcmlxxvi
04-02-12, 09:08
last time i remember i argue wif bargain hunter tat fragrance will not build majority smallish units....

I AM WRONG!!!!

MMs is getting real scary......last time supply is limited bcoz only boutique apts build MMs.....now u see even FEO is building majority 1bdr.....

this project about 400+units of 1bdr MM rite? it takes about 10 MM boutique apts to have 400 MMs hor.....be careful wat u r buying into the future....gd luck
Bro welcome back. You read the Ku SY article and tio scared is it? Their predictions have been proven wrong time and again. Even gahmen CM also no use to stop the property craze. Just be glad we didnt buy in this past year or two market man...

mcmlxxvi
04-02-12, 09:11
Latest update

Pes unit up by 10% tmr

Official Launch tmr
Lets see the TVC soundtrack will more cheesy than Watertown one not...

azeoprop
04-02-12, 14:00
Went to have a look just now, the 1 bedder 398k one no more liaoz
From the price list #02-59 next to the main entrance was 398k but sold.

2 bedders 568k also no more. Only from 573k.

:(

DC33_2008
04-02-12, 14:12
Huat to the north. How many % sold?
Went to have a look just now, the 1 bedder 398k one no more liaoz
From the price list #02-59 next to the main entrance was 398k but sold.

2 bedders 568k also no more. Only from 573k.

:(

azeoprop
04-02-12, 14:21
Dunno, never ask, I was there for 398k only haa haa... :D

mcmlxxvi
04-02-12, 14:43
Huat to the north. How many % sold?
Aiyo 5k diff nia is nothing la

DC33_2008
04-02-12, 15:23
$5k is still $.

mcmlxxvi
04-02-12, 15:38
$5k is still $.
Early bird should have incentive ma. Else turn into Angry Bird...

darling
04-02-12, 15:40
Mcm rich sia.. ... :)

darling
04-02-12, 15:42
Early bird should have incentive ma. Else turn into Angry Bird...
Lols... ...

jwong71
04-02-12, 16:01

5k can do up the unit wf furnitures lol

testtest
04-02-12, 16:11
this is next to the highway, will it super noisy?

Water777
04-02-12, 16:43
My niece bought one mm facing the pool for own stay. Just wonder how many of you are buying a mm for own stay or to rent out. Is the rental enough to cover the 80% loan

solsys
04-02-12, 18:27
My niece bought one mm facing the pool for own stay. Just wonder how many of you are buying a mm for own stay or to rent out. Is the rental enough to cover the 80% loan

If Singapore demographics is going singlehood rapidly, then rental of MM should be fine.

Single don't need alot of space, couple need some space, family need big space.

DC33_2008
05-02-12, 10:26
Maybe why SOHO and MM are selling well.
If Singapore demographics is going singlehood rapidly, then rental of MM should be fine.

Single don't need alot of space, couple need some space, family need big space.

mcmlxxvi
05-02-12, 11:30
5k can do up the unit wf furnitures lol
you are right. matter of perspective. 5k as part of the price is small. 5k as what you can buy with it, a lot...5k as happiness you can give someone... priceless.

solsys
05-02-12, 12:36
Maybe why SOHO and MM are selling well.

Better pray hard that the industrial game in north picks up to encourage singles to live in north.

Can't imagine them doing away with their pubs, clubs, cafes, shopping and dating scenes that are centrally located.

I still feel majority of property game in north is 2 beds and above.

DC33_2008
05-02-12, 12:52
Better pray hard that the industrial game in north picks up to encourage singles to live in north.

Can't imagine them doing away with their pubs, clubs, cafes, shopping and dating scenes that are centrally located.

I still feel majority of property game in north is 2 beds and above. These entertainment centres are everywhere these days. It really depends where tbey work.

azeoprop
05-02-12, 18:59
No 398k no buy. :D They should have done ATT type of pricing in which all same unit type on the same level same price. E.g. all level 2 1 bedder 398k.

graveyard
05-02-12, 23:03

Same here. For own stay. Would think the rent should exceed the loan. Can get extra rent for the pool view :)

bargain hunter
06-02-12, 09:49
hehehe. :D

I AM WRONG!!!!

mcmlxxvi
06-02-12, 11:00
Same here. For own stay. Would think the rent should exceed the loan. Can get extra rent for the pool view :)
you bought pool view?

mcmlxxvi
06-02-12, 11:05

I still feel majority of property game in north is 2 beds and above.
sinkers who buy in north are probably sinkies more laid back in nature or pr truly asia from up above nearer to real home in jb. probably sick and tired of city life dating scene. kao there is no shortage of malls in the north like junction 8 and causeway point lor. especially almost all malls in sg are identical in concept and tenant mix

solsys
06-02-12, 11:30
sinkers who buy in north are probably sinkies more laid back in nature or pr truly asia from up above nearer to real home in jb. probably sick and tired of city life dating scene. kao there is no shortage of malls in the north like junction 8 and causeway point lor. especially almost all malls in sg are identical in concept and tenant mix

Possible, a different breed of singles who are the quiet kind.

mcmlxxvi
06-02-12, 11:37
Possible, a different breed of singles who are the quiet kind.
ya not the usual every weekend die die must get all dolled up go orchard ogle at others and show off to others kind... life has to be more than that. one can be beautiful (or handsome) just clean simple and neat looking hanging out in heartland.

Pro888
07-02-12, 12:34
IMO, this is the best selling project tis year till now. Without mall, not near mrt but highway instead. Not by "branded" developer. Sold another 110 units last week.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2012/2/32269/brisk-sales-continue-at-mass-market-projects

Pro888
07-02-12, 12:37
And also no TV ads.

price
07-02-12, 12:57
Seems like this 2 brothers are doing well in property!

Water777
07-02-12, 16:06
I happened to see this and wonder if this will happen again in 2-3 years time should the economy turn sour and catch many buyers off guard especially those without big savings to top up.

http://www.sg-house.com/classifieds/buy-and-sell-private-apartment-condominium/1806017-singapore-mortgage-and-home-loan-refinance.html

darling
07-02-12, 19:02
I happened to see this and wonder if this will happen again in 2-3 years time should the economy turn sour and catch many buyers off guard especially those without big savings to top up.

http://www.sg-house.com/classifieds/buy-and-sell-private-apartment-condominium/1806017-singapore-mortgage-and-home-loan-refinance.html

If that happen, think will affect those who bought big unit. Those bought small unit like me, loan amount negligible only. by the way, anymore neighbours here? :) Parc Rosewood TOP actually quite fast. 24 mths or less fr now.

graveyard
08-02-12, 19:57
you bought pool view?

Opss, sorry. should have stated in earlier post - i bought another project (think u know which one!) pool view. not this. Not saying anything bad abt this project but i got property in JB and if i were to consider living in wdl, i think i rather cross the 1km causeway and stay in a landed house which cost half a HDB

Vinze
08-02-12, 20:53
If that happen, think will affect those who bought big unit. Those bought small unit like me, loan amount negligible only. by the way, anymore neighbours here? :) Parc Rosewood TOP actually quite fast. 24 mths or less fr now.

Hi - i got a unit here, just wondering how u know it wld be less den 24mths ?

darling
08-02-12, 21:20
Hi - i got a unit here, just wondering how u know it wld be less den 24mths ?
The people there - the agents? told me surely before Dec 2014 will be ready. so that will b 2 years fr now? gosh... I think I counted wrongly...sorrie... end of this year then 24 more mths to go... :P ...

Vinze
08-02-12, 21:23
The people there - the agents? told me surely before Dec 2014 will be ready. so that will b 2 years fr now? gosh... I think I counted wrongly...sorrie... end of this year then 24 more mths to go... :P ...

Haha - dec 2014 expected TOP
Most likely june 2014 thus shld be ard 30 mths ...

Anyway , more den 300 units sold // more TV ads n straits times on the way !!

Yah !!!

Vinze
08-02-12, 21:24
Confirm before 31 Dec 2014 cuz the its stated in the documents
Expected june 2014

Mr.Keh
08-02-12, 21:30
Haha - dec 2014 expected TOP
Most likely june 2014 thus shld be ard 30 mths ...

Anyway , more den 300 units sold // more TV ads n straits times on the way !!

Yah !!!

That's really good news! The sales momentum is much stronger than I expected it to be. Hopefully it will sell out soon. :) :)

Btw, are there any 398k units left?

nazz78
08-02-12, 21:50
Anyone got any idea wat the price is nw... Sign up during the preview for 423k one bedder :cool:

xemz127
09-02-12, 13:40
this project is strong on the marketing huh! saw few repetition of medicorp princess advertisement on tv last night! :D

xemz127
09-02-12, 13:46
i asked the agent about the TSL.. all like don't wana say.. so most probably the station will be built further away from parc rosewood.. :confused:

KarenK
09-02-12, 16:31
i asked the agent about the TSL.. all like don't wana say.. so most probably the station will be built further away from parc rosewood.. :confused:

check out skyscrapercity on the TSL. looks like the station may be nearer to christ church sec sch & Innova JC.....moreover they are building a community centre next to christ church so more likely the TSL stn should be around there rather than parc rosewood.

Mr.Keh
09-02-12, 19:55

It's not that agents don't want to say but because they really won't know. I emailed LTA about this before buying my unit. They replied that station location not confirmed yet.

Anyone got friends working in LTA with news of the station?

Mr.Keh
09-02-12, 19:58
this project is strong on the marketing huh! saw few repetition of medicorp princess advertisement on tv last night! :D

Yes. Great advert. Saw it on channelnewsasia too. Watertown advert seems to be more impressive with the fireworks etc. Can one really see marina bay fireworks from there?

Pro888
09-02-12, 23:57
Yes. Great advert. Saw it on channelnewsasia too. Watertown advert seems to be more impressive with the fireworks etc. Can one really see marina bay fireworks from there?

Got no chance to see bcoz got miotv & starhub cablevision. :D

Few have talked abt the fireworks in WT thread, later kanna backfire. Good you post it here.

Most of the ads also "put" forest wat instead of messy surrounding developments or HDB flats and their location map very near to orchard or city etc

xemz127
10-02-12, 09:14
It's not that agents don't want to say but because they really won't know. I emailed LTA about this before buying my unit. They replied that station location not confirmed yet.

Anyone got friends working in LTA with news of the station?

just saw the news from ST, http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_765096.html

the southern ppl are really blessed, even the TSL also have more interchange with the southern MRT network, the northen ppl always lose out :beats-me-man:

xemz127
10-02-12, 09:16
Got no chance to see bcoz got miotv & starhub cablevision. :D

Few have talked abt the fireworks in WT thread, later kanna backfire. Good you post it here.

Most of the ads also "put" forest wat instead of messy surrounding developments or HDB flats and their location map very near to orchard or city etc

but usually those ads are very effective, the developer happily doing that to "con" ppl into their "artist impression" or "beautification" genius masterpiece.. :doh:

Vinze
13-02-12, 15:12
Latest update !!

Close to 410 units sold liao

mcmlxxvi
13-02-12, 15:34
What princess... The princess one is Rainforest EC right. With the dramatic song Someday or is it Somewhere... The Parc Rosewood one engage Mediacorp artiste like sell koyok alamak so no class. From here can tell what kind of buyer crowd they targeting.

Pro888
13-02-12, 15:37
Latest update !!

Not mistaken, the previous update was 300 units right? Power man!!!

This month dominated by Parc Rosewood & Nautical. The Dragon has come to the north.

darling
13-02-12, 15:50
Latest update !!

Wah so fast har... Why people are like so rich... So many condos n so many buyers.. I really wonder...

xemz127
13-02-12, 15:55
What princess... The princess one is Rainforest EC right. With the dramatic song Someday or is it Somewhere... The Parc Rosewood one engage Mediacorp artiste like sell koyok alamak so no class. From here can tell what kind of buyer crowd they targeting.

yes leh... felicia chin ma.. haha.. aiyo.. different condo for different public lah.. can't sell everything highclass until nobody can afford it like FEO scotts tower rite? :D

xemz127
13-02-12, 15:56

This month dominated by Parc Rosewood & Nautical. The Dragon has come to the north.

pro888 is one of the dragon from south haha! cheers! :cheers4:

Pro888
13-02-12, 16:17
pro888 is one of the dragon from south haha! cheers! :cheers4:

I really from the south. Now vested interest in north. For your added info, many or are shifting to OCR. :D

mcmlxxvi
13-02-12, 16:27
yes leh... felicia chin ma.. haha.. aiyo.. different condo for different public lah.. can't sell everything highclass until nobody can afford it like FEO scotts tower rite? :D
Sorry la didnt watch her show. She acted as princess in some serial is it... In Rainforest ad got one line mention 'my princess'... Referring to the little gal of course.

nazz78
13-02-12, 23:03

That's close to 60% sold in abt 3 weeks since launch :cheers4:

azeoprop
14-02-12, 00:45
No more 398k units left? :beats-me-man:

Vinze
14-02-12, 05:09
No more 398k units left? :beats-me-man:

Nope - cheapest 411k --- or 420k

Discount 16.5 reducing to 15% this week as well

hyenergix
14-02-12, 05:32

That's a nice way of saying they are raising prices.

xemz127
14-02-12, 08:24
Sorry la didnt watch her show. She acted as princess in some serial is it... In Rainforest ad got one line mention 'my princess'... Referring to the little gal of course.

no problem bro.. the felicia chin's side effect in promoting the parc rosewood and now 60% sold and pricing increased! happy happy fragrance boss :D

mcmlxxvi
14-02-12, 11:16
no problem bro.. the felicia chin's side effect in promoting the parc rosewood and now 60% sold and pricing increased! happy happy fragrance boss :D
Hmmm definitely catering to younger first timer types. They should also engage a certain established local comedy actor to target those uncles who aspire to keep the china wifey here, and also some female tv host who has anger management problem to target the single mums, spinster, or divorcee groups. Alan Tern and wife is target young family. Felicia is target well heeled young single professionals.

azeoprop
14-02-12, 12:07
Haa haa, SDU will like this. This kind of condo design is pro family. All rich young singles stay together in a condo, sure got higher chance to meet their mr and mrs right. Haa haa....:p

Lovelle
14-02-12, 12:08

cheapest condo in Sg. I also like leh

darling
15-02-12, 17:19
cheapest condo in Sg. I also like leh
Dun say until like that leh... My first private property leh...

mantrix
15-02-12, 19:34
congrats on your purchase! :D

xemz127
15-02-12, 19:34

parc rosewood and WT both made up the most sales in January leh! star project and congratz on your 1st private house lo! :cheers4:

roject Name
Street Name
Developer
Property Type
Locality
Total Number of Units in Project Cumulative Units Launched to-date Cumulative Units Sold to-date Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold Units Launched in the Month Units Sold in the Month Median Price
($psf) # in the Month Number Sold By Price Range Lowest Price ($psf) # in the Month Highest Price ($psf) # in the Month
PARC ROSEWOOD ROSEWOOD DRIVE Kensington Land Pte Ltd Non-Landed OCR 689 236 198 38 236 198 951 718 1,101

Lovelle
17-02-12, 22:32
400k unit still available ?

last time, 8 woodleigh launch at this price too.

Mr.Keh
18-02-12, 17:40

Thats great! Congrats to all who bought early.

bargain hunter
21-02-12, 08:40
Parc Rosewood in Woodlands found buyers for 120 units at an average price of $1,000 psf. This was up from the $925 psf to $998 psf price range when it was first previewed late last month.

Last week's transactions brought total sales to more than 510 at the 689-unit project. It is jointly developed by Fragrance Group and World Class Land.

price
21-02-12, 08:59
Parc Rosewood in Woodlands found buyers for 120 units at an average price of $1,000 psf. This was up from the $925 psf to $998 psf price range when it was first previewed late last month.

Last week's transactions brought total sales to more than 510 at the 689-unit project. It is jointly developed by Fragrance Group and World Class Land.

Amazing! Guillemard edge is doing pretty well too! MM :cheers4:

mantrix
21-02-12, 09:43

Last time when Centro launched at 1000psf I recall many people KPKB ... now woodlands also hit this level liao...while Centro went up to 1500psf...why NEVER BUY :banghead::banghead::banghead:

mcmlxxvi
21-02-12, 11:57
Thank you for your support of MM. Just dont fight with me for tenant or usage of facilities upon TOP. Most mass market upgraders are your typical Singaporeans who will MAXimise their maintenance fees by trying to use all available facilities at least once every day. I have personally seen the same faces every weekend at the pits. And i dont mean F1.

nazz78
21-02-12, 17:15

thats abt 74% take up rate.

n the development is only in its 4th week of launch...:cool:

xemz127
21-02-12, 21:20
thats abt 74% take up rate.

n the development is only in its 4th week of launch...:cool:

impressive isn't it..? haha.. due to low quantum MM units.. :cool:

Vinze
23-02-12, 23:50
Latest update
Discount now @ 13%

550 units sold

Cheapest unit 445k !

nazz78
24-02-12, 00:53
Latest update
Discount now @ 13%

550 units sold

Cheapest unit 445k !

80% SOLD!!:cheers1:

graveyard
24-02-12, 01:19
Thank you for your support of MM. Just dont fight with me for tenant or usage of facilities upon TOP. Most mass market upgraders are your typical Singaporeans who will MAXimise their maintenance fees by trying to use all available facilities at least once every day. I have personally seen the same faces every weekend at the pits. And i dont mean F1.

eh bro u vested here?? if not different area leh, anyway ur project shld have much lesser units that parc rosewood so still gt chance to use facilities la

graveyard
24-02-12, 01:20

its really hard to beat down this price. So predatory pricing strategy win for fragrance! :cool:

xemz127
24-02-12, 09:52
its really hard to beat down this price. So predatory pricing strategy win for fragrance! :cool:

yeah provide the cheaper gateway for the ppl to own the condo :)

mcmlxxvi
24-02-12, 13:31
eh bro u vested here?? if not different area leh, anyway ur project shld have much lesser units that parc rosewood so still gt chance to use facilities la
I was being sarcastic la... So many units i would never have bought it. I hope the various sections of landscaping provide some breathing space relief for the owners who bought. As a rule i dont buy anything over 100 units.

mcmlxxvi
24-02-12, 13:33
Goes to prove and confirm once and for all that for small units, dont talk psf!!!! Nett price matters.

Montaigne
24-02-12, 19:44
I was being sarcastic la... So many units i would never have bought it. I hope the various sections of landscaping provide some breathing space relief for the owners who bought. As a rule i dont buy anything over 100 units.
But bro, lesser units means higher maintenance fee leh.. How much are u paying for kg maintenance fee monthly?

rattydrama
26-02-12, 18:52
My fren's fren who is single bou a unit for own stay at $445K. do we expect to have alot of rich single in future?

Needless to say, developer should come to Woodlands, there is a shortage of new private condo.

hopeful
26-02-12, 19:28
My fren's fren who is single bou a unit for own stay at $445K. do we expect to have alot of rich single in future?

Needless to say, developer should come to Woodlands, there is a shortage of new private condo.

rich singles are at Scotts Square and Scotts Tower, not in Parc Rosewood.

graveyard
26-02-12, 19:40

445K is manageable for middle class single - need not be rich. I rather cross the causeway and stay landed house. :D :D few condos in jb under construction near causeway too

xemz127
26-02-12, 20:08
445K is manageable for middle class single - need not be rich. I rather cross the causeway and stay landed house. :D :D few condos in jb under construction near causeway too

but you face the morning and evening traffic everyday.. don't think you can sleep well eat well in jb loo..

graveyard
26-02-12, 20:49
but you face the morning and evening traffic everyday.. don't think you can sleep well eat well in jb loo..

volunteer to work on shift - then u can beat the traffic! hha ..well just buy a car and drive. should be cheaper in long run. hmm .. i think i can eat well in jb - better quality food too as my SGD one dollar magically multiply to 2 ringgit and 40 cents. and i can put in my king size bed in my super big masterbed room in my landed house and sleep comfortably on the best mattress .. dont have to sqeeuze in a tiny room in sg :D

xemz127
26-02-12, 21:26
volunteer to work on shift - then u can beat the traffic! hha ..well just buy a car and drive. should be cheaper in long run. hmm .. i think i can eat well in jb - better quality food too as my SGD one dollar magically multiply to 2 ringgit and 40 cents. and i can put in my king size bed in my super big masterbed room in my landed house and sleep comfortably on the best mattress .. dont have to sqeeuze in a tiny room in sg :D

haha!! maybe you haven't heard enough the stories of those traveling between sg and jb ppl.. they wake up at 5am to rush into sg.. and reach home at 9pm.. how to have a good lifestyle and eat well there?? most of the time you spend it on the traffic jam :doh:

maybe you can buy the house as weekend house ba haha... :p

Mr.Keh
26-02-12, 21:33
haha!! maybe you haven't heard enough the stories of those traveling between sg and jb ppl.. they wake up at 5am to rush into sg.. and reach home at 9pm.. how to have a good lifestyle and eat well there?? most of the time you spend it on the traffic jam :doh:

Wake up at 5a.m still ok, the worse is to get rob and killed on the way to work... Then everything is over already.

graveyard
26-02-12, 21:37

aha. no need to buy ..i already have one. i am a msian hehe

i am eyeing a condo at danga bay near spore causeway. Tropez Residence. SGD445K can prob get me a 1700 sqf unit with sea view ..hehe :D :D

mcmlxxvi
26-02-12, 22:49
But bro, lesser units means higher maintenance fee leh.. How much are u paying for kg maintenance fee monthly?
Sorry missed this. 215pm.

yipwssg
26-02-12, 23:22

i am eyeing a condo at danga bay near spore causeway. Tropez Residence. SGD445K can prob get me a 1700 sqf unit with sea view ..hehe :D :D

Bro,

Good for you. Too bad I am not a Malaysian..
Somehow I don't feel secure to invest a property in Malaysia.

Today , Malaysia Government already limit the qty of rice, oil and sugar Singaporean can buy in JB...who know what kind of policy they will impose for Singapore investor in future :scared-4: ?

NorthernStar
27-02-12, 05:57
Bro,

Today , Malaysia Government already limit the qty of rice, oil and sugar Singaporean can buy in JB...who know what kind of policy they will impose for Singapore investor in future :scared-4: ?

The rice, oil and sugar are subsided items from MY govment for MY citizen only. I think you still can buy and consume in MY but you can't bring out to SG. Nothing to do with foreign investor.

Malaysia has too many lands.. must choose carefully for investment purpose.:2cents:

xemz127
27-02-12, 08:51
JB needs better planning and management on its coming projects. Besides, the crime rate needs to be solved to attract the investment.

No point having the big bungalow and always feel unsafe with the surrounding environment. How to live peacefully like that if you are worried that the robbers will visit you from time to time? :doh:

yipwssg
27-02-12, 09:46
The rice, oil and sugar are subsided items from MY govment for MY citizen only. I think you still can buy and consume in MY but you can't bring out to SG. Nothing to do with foreign investor.

Malaysia has too many lands.. must choose carefully for investment purpose.:2cents:

Haha..maybe one day Malaysia might declare houses as "subsided" item from Government. :scared-3:..

Those who were old enough to trade in stocks more than a decade ago would remember the forlorn and tension when CLOB was introduced. With one fell swoop, some Singapore investors had lost deeply in terms of millions, if not billions,

With this move, all foreign investors, including Singapore investors, who held CLOB shares (shares of Malaysian companies listed on Singapore Stock Exchange) were stuck with papers that could not be traded – they could not sell in Singapore, nor bring to Malaysia to sell.

Singaporeans who had bought properties in Malaysia might liquidate their diminishing assets during the crisis, yet they could not remit their cash out of the country. As foreign exchange was frozen, nothing literally moved across the country.....:scared-5:

As long as you are not a Malaysian, your rights are not fully protected. in a event of economic crisis. :beats-me-man:

devilplate
27-02-12, 09:54
any1 been to malaysia property showcase held by propertyguru over the wkends?

btw, RM haf been strengthening against SGD lately

price
27-02-12, 09:59
any1 been to malaysia property showcase held by propertyguru over the wkends?

btw, RM haf been strengthening against SGD lately

Yea, was there over the weekend, now 2.3x. it used to be 2.4x

graveyard
27-02-12, 10:45
Bro,

in terms of property, theres one existing .. sporean can buy property valued at RM500K above .. which is the right policy. to protect low income msian and provide affordable housing to its people

NorthernStar
27-02-12, 12:01
Haha..maybe one day Malaysia might declare houses as "subsided" item from Government. :scared-3:..

like what you wrote, foreigners are also not fully protected from SG Garment since here has the subsidized apartment?? :doh:

NorthernStar
27-02-12, 12:04
Those who were old enough to trade in stocks more than a decade ago would remember the forlorn and tension when CLOB was introduced. With one fell swoop, some Singapore investors had lost deeply in terms of millions, if not billions,

With this move, all foreign investors, including Singapore investors, who held CLOB shares (shares of Malaysian companies listed on Singapore Stock Exchange) were stuck with papers that could not be traded – they could not sell in Singapore, nor bring to Malaysia to sell.

Singaporeans who had bought properties in Malaysia might liquidate their diminishing assets during the crisis, yet they could not remit their cash out of the country. As foreign exchange was frozen, nothing literally moved across the country.....:scared-5:

As long as you are not a Malaysian, your rights are not fully protected. in a event of economic crisis. :beats-me-man:

ANSWER TO PARLIAMENTARY QUESTION ON:
DPM Lee's Reply to Parliamentary Question on CLOB

For Parliament Sitting on 12 Oct 98

Question:
To ask the Deputy Prime Minister, in the light of recent changes imposed by Malaysia on the currency and stock market rules, what steps are being taken by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and the Stock Exchange of Singapore Ltd to provide a better sense of direction and assistance to the public so that they will be adequately prepared.

To ask the Deputy Prime Minister whether Government will consider taking steps to see that the investors' interest in the Central Limit Order Book System is protected.

To ask the Deputy Prime Minister what are the effects on the financial sector and the Singapore economy of the closure of Clob International.

To ask the Deputy Prime Minister (a) how many investors suffered losses from trading in Clob due to the financial control measures announced by Malaysia recently and what is the estimated losses of the investors; and (b) to what extent will the closure of Clob affect the revenue of the securities industry and Singapore as a financial investment hub.

Answer:
1 The recent closure of trading of Malaysian shares on Clob, after Malaysia imposed capital controls and new rules on the clearing and settlement of Malaysian shares, has highlighted the risks of investing in shares. There is a price risk inherent in any share. But in addition, shares listed on overseas exchanges are subject to regulatory risk arising from changes in rules by the overseas exchange.

2 The government cannot protect investors from such risks. Investors have to keep their eyes open and judge for themselves whether the returns are adequate to justify the risks.

3 The Malaysian government's opposition to trading of Malaysian shares on Clob is long standing, and has always been reported in the press. When the SES established Clob in Jan 1990, after Malaysia unilaterally delisted all Malaysian shares from the SES, the KLSE objected strongly. It declared publicly that Clob was an unrecognised market, and warned investors of the dangers in trading Malaysian shares on Clob.

4 As recently as Aug 98, the National Economic Action Council of Malaysia called for the closure of Clob. The SES responded that Clob would remain viable only so long as there is demand from investors for its services. This exchange was widely reported in the press, and put investors on notice of Malaysia's intentions.

5 The SES has issued a statement explaining why it did not stop trading of Malaysian shares on Clob earlier, for example immediately after the KLSE announced its new rules on 31 Aug 98, or even before that. It apologised for not reassuring investors earlier than 7 Sep 98 that the Malaysian actions had not made their shares worthless. However, this omission did not make a material difference to Malaysian share prices on Clob.

6 Even after the SES had given repeated assurances to investors that their shares were not worthless, shares on Clob continued to trade at a deep discount 1 to prices on the KLSE. Once the Malaysian measures were announced, nothing the SES did could prevent a decline of share prices on Clob. Many investors evidently preferred to sell their shares on Clob and receive the proceeds in S$, rather than wait to dispose of their shares on KLSE and retain their proceeds in Ringgit accounts in Malaysia for one year, as required under the new Malaysian rules.

7 As at 31 Aug 98, 197,000 investors held Malaysian shares on Clob. 90% were Singaporean investors. Many Clob investors sold their shares after the Malaysian measures were announced, including 24,000 who sold all their Malaysian shares. They would have made losses. But for every seller there was a buyer, hoping to make a gain by buying the shares and subsequently selling them on the KLSE. Most such investors, be they buyers or sellers, were Singaporean.

8 The closure of trading of Malaysian shares on Clob is a loss to Singa-pore's financial sector, but the loss is not significant relative to the size of the financial sector. In 1997, the stock market accounted for 10% of the financial sector's value added, or 1.1% of overall GDP 2. Clob represented about 24% of the SES' turnover at that stage. But more recently from Jun 98 to Aug 98, Clob's share had declined to only 3-8% of the total turnover in the stock market. Moreover, since the closure of Clob trading of Malaysian shares, some retail investors have channelled their interest into Singapore shares3.

9 Over the years, the SES has taken steps to develop the market for local and foreign shares. Clob is not a market solely for trading Malaysian shares, although because of historical reasons and investors familiarity, the bulk of the trade on Clob has been in Malaysian shares. The SES will continue its developmental efforts to provide investors with a broad range of options for trading of Asian shares.

10 Singapore's financial sector provides a wide range of services and products, and serves a large pool of investors, borrowers and financial intermediaries. The regional crisis has shrunk the volume of financial activity, but the sector has remained resilient. Some financial activities have continued to grow despite the slowdown. A recent Bank for Inter-national Settlements survey found that daily turnover in the Singapore foreign exchange market has increased by 32% since 1995, whereas turnover in the other major Asian financial centres declined. SIMEX is also experiencing a record year in trading futures contracts. Investors increasingly appreciate our AAA country risk rating, and the transparent, predictable and open business environ-ment that Singa-pore offers. We are therefore confident that despite difficulties and occasional setbacks, Singa-pore is strengthening its position as a financial hub in the region.

So, who should we blame first?

graveyard
27-02-12, 12:08
Bro,

Hmm ..i see little benefit in the msia citizenship leh. maybe cheaper housing, living standard

yes. i dont feel secure too. nearby my hometown a would-be shopping mall stopped work because developer went bankrupt. a few malls near caueway like waterfront city and one other near highway are half-dead. So its best if u buy ready property in msia ..one that has been built which u can see with your own eyes .. :D :D

graveyard
27-02-12, 12:12
JB needs better planning and management on its coming projects. Besides, the crime rate needs to be solved to attract the investment.

No point having the big bungalow and always feel unsafe with the surrounding environment. How to live peacefully like that if you are worried that the robbers will visit you from time to time? :doh:

agree. JB claimed crime rate has dropped recently though i have doubts abt that claim. but i think it is only a matter of time before jb's potential is realized. i mean ..mismanagmement is controllable but the fact is there is a lot of land in JB, raw materials etc ..these are the fact so if JB govt can buckle up, theres a lot of potential. Lets see how this iskandar development goes .... who knows, this might be a earth shattering breakthrough ..:D or end up abandoned like those ill fated projects in jb

NorthernStar
27-02-12, 12:12
Yea, was there over the weekend, now 2.3x. it used to be 2.4x

Now politically unstable leh.. better wait after the GE? or any opportunities cost here? :D

graveyard
27-02-12, 12:15

petrol too subsidized. rmb the cap on how much sporean can pump? msia has too much land and its choosing strategic (I HOPE!) land to be developed. pasir gudang ..johor port.. and some residential prices have skyrocketed, esp those near causway, 2nd link. houses in my hometown has surged RM100+ in a matter of few yrs due to its proxmity to 2nd link

graveyard
27-02-12, 12:17
Now politically unstable leh.. better wait after the GE? or any opportunities cost here? :D

housing estates by some reputable developer are worth investing in. one of the participant of the exhibition is dijaya. Their project - Tropez Residence is next to danga bay and reportedly selling like hot cake - dropping by thi sat to the showroom at danga bay

graveyard
27-02-12, 12:20
like what you wrote, foreigners are also not fully protected from SG Garment since here has the subsidized apartment?? :doh:

msia subsidizing the bumiputras (native malay) for property. and the discount is no small matter - easilty 20%. And malaysian chinese and indian dont get this .. :simmering:

xemz127
27-02-12, 13:01
msia subsidizing the bumiputras (native malay) for property. and the discount is no small matter - easilty 20%. And malaysian chinese and indian dont get this .. :simmering:

cool down bro.. we all know that malaysia is the racist country with its malays favouritsm.. nothing we could help you on this. :beats-me-man:

we recognize the collaboration between sg and malaysia will benefit both sides on this development context. but internal affair is not up to singaporeans to care..

mcmlxxvi
27-02-12, 13:08
agree. JB claimed crime rate has dropped recently though i have doubts abt that claim. but i think it is only a matter of time before jb's potential is realized. i mean ..mismanagmement is controllable but the fact is there is a lot of land in JB, raw materials etc ..these are the fact so if JB govt can buckle up, theres a lot of potential. Lets see how this iskandar development goes .... who knows, this might be a earth shattering breakthrough ..:D or end up abandoned like those ill fated projects in jb
I wanna sell all assets in SG and keep only one for income then buy Horizon Hills terrace stay with my whole family enjoy retirement alltogether 3 generations under one roof... Actually only my grandma and parents and me la lol

graveyard
27-02-12, 13:10
I wanna sell all assets in SG and keep only one for income then buy Horizon Hills terrace stay with my whole family enjoy retirement alltogether 3 generations under one roof... Actually only my grandma and parents and me la lol

Bro, if thats your plan. Advise u better buy soon. The price has been going up and up. many sporean buy there .. for weekend getaway and golfing.

xemz127
27-02-12, 13:12
Parc rosewood buyers will chase you away.. coz you spreading the "JB" dreams here in their thread haha!! :D

NorthernStar
27-02-12, 13:14
Parc rosewood buyers will chase you away.. coz you spreading the "JB" dreams here in their thread haha!! :D
:D yup... OT for this thread liao..

graveyard
27-02-12, 13:15
cool down bro.. we all know that malaysia is the racist country with its malays favouritsm.. nothing we could help you on this. :beats-me-man:

we recognize the collaboration between sg and malaysia will benefit both sides on this development context. but internal affair is not up to singaporeans to care..

haa .yeah nothing i can do much abt dat too. well at least i still have a landed house that i can move around comfortably in.. dont think i can ever afford landed in sg. yes it will be win win provided the 2 countries are willing to put aside their differences. build the thomson medical and build the mrt lines btw SG and MY .. everyone will benefit. when that happen, property price in JB will go far north!

graveyard
27-02-12, 13:17

shit sory. iguess i went too far north. better stop before i go further north to KL, Penang ....:D

yipwssg
27-02-12, 13:29

Actually, I don't mind to buy a property in JB for retirement / weekend get away...only if I got enough "loose change" after purchase a private property in Singapore :D.

But I only have this little amount of :2cents: .... so i still feel safer to invest my 1st and only private property in Singapore ;)

Any other bro purchase a unit in Parc Rosewood ?

darling
27-02-12, 20:06
Actually, I don't mind to buy a property in JB for retirement / weekend get away...only if I got enough "loose change" after purchase a private property in Singapore :D.

But I only have this little amount of :2cents: .... so i still feel safer to invest my 1st and only private property in Singapore ;)

Any other bro purchase a unit in Parc Rosewood ?

Me lor I got a mm in Parc rosewood. Thank u to all those who congratulated me earlier. Hee. I m v excited to wait for it's TOP. Some bankers n
Lawyers told me that experience told them that first class n fragrance land dev TOP v fast one. I m really so excited. This is my weekend or hols resort. Then I no need to book hotel for stay cation anymore. Just need a place for my baby to play with the water n enjoy ourselves.

price
27-02-12, 20:25
Sorry missed this. 215pm.

215 for 1 bedder? thats quite a lot or?

sh
27-02-12, 21:02
Me lor I got a mm in Parc rosewood. Thank u to all those who congratulated me earlier. Hee. I m v excited to wait for it's TOP. Some bankers n
Lawyers told me that experience told them that first class n fragrance land dev TOP v fast one. I m really so excited. This is my weekend or hols resort. Then I no need to book hotel for stay cation anymore. Just need a place for my baby to play with the water n enjoy ourselves.

Weekend home, sure or not. Spend sat cleaning up dirt accumulated over the week, sunday packing up to go home. Been there done that, not doing it again:tongue3:

You're probably better off renting out the place and use the rental money to stay in a hotel over the occasional weekend or overseas trip. No cleaning required.:D

darling
27-02-12, 21:36
Weekend home, sure or not. Spend sat cleaning up dirt accumulated over the week, sunday packing up to go home. Been there done that, not doing it again:tongue3:

You're probably better off renting out the place and use the rental money to stay in a hotel over the occasional weekend or overseas trip. No cleaning required.:D
Dun worry. I got maid. :tongue3: maid clean up i play wif baby. Then maid wash up baby n i :sleep:. Arrrrhhh.... Faster TOP leh. U dun spoilt my dream leh haven't start leh.

yipwssg
27-02-12, 21:58

Yes, looking forward for the TOP too :D

I bought a MM at block 81.
How about you ?

Mr.Keh
27-02-12, 23:11

1.2million RM for a condo in Johor? That's not a wise investment by any measure.... If you would drive around the iskandar region, you will find empty land everywhere.... Drive non-stop for 15mins and you will still find - undeveloped land.

A sea view condo unit is great but buying one in danga bay is like throwing RM 1.2million into the sea and you can view the sea everyday from your balcony but you will never see your hard-earned cash rise up from the ocean again.

Hope you will reconsider your decision to invest in j.b. In fact if you had invested early in Parc rosewood and bought a 400k unit, in 1 month you would have made 40k capital gains already....

graveyard
27-02-12, 23:20
1.2million RM for a condo in Johor? That's not a wise investment by any measure.... If you would drive around the iskandar region, you will find empty land everywhere.... Drive non-stop for 15mins and you will still find - undeveloped land.

A sea view condo unit is great but buying one in danga bay is like throwing RM 1.2million into the sea and you can view the sea everyday from your balcony but you will never see your hard-earned cash rise up from the ocean again.

Hope you will reconsider your decision to invest in j.b. In fact if you had invested early in Parc rosewood and bought a 400k unit, in 1 month you would have made 40k capital gains already....

haa. thanks for the advice. Yes i am wary of the danger. I have known ppl who became bankrupt after bad investment in JB. Haaa ... of course i am not looking at the 1.2mil unit.. 1.2mil is enough for me to build a bungalow at outskirts area of JB. I am sniffing a one bedder 700sqf at RM410K (no seaview of course) with a psf 3x that of a condo in outskirts JB and 2x that of a condo in popular estates near causeway :(

actually i have invested in another MM at paya lebar by fragrance too. waiting for TOP too.

thank you for your reminder. I will give it some serious thought with mu family over this weekend. ohhh wow.. parc rosewood surged 40K? but on paper only ah .. 10% capital gain not enuff to offset the 16% tax for selling within the 4 yrs sdd leh :D

mcmlxxvi
27-02-12, 23:48
City Regency 175 The Cotz 155 Cosmo 140

graveyard
28-02-12, 00:12

bro, yours will cost this much too :tongue3:

Komo
28-02-12, 05:35
shit sory. iguess i went too far north. better stop before i go further north to KL, Penang ....:D
need to keep a safety distance from the future nuclear plant:D
wonder if they will build a twin one world largest:D :D

price
28-02-12, 06:14

City Regency, The Cotz and Cosmo all lesser units why cost so much lesS? :beats-me-man: :beats-me-man:

hyenergix
28-02-12, 06:27
Dun worry. I got maid. :tongue3: maid clean up i play wif baby. Then maid wash up baby n i :sleep:. Arrrrhhh.... Faster TOP leh. U dun spoilt my dream leh haven't start leh.

Babies can catch virus or bacteria from the water, despite the chlorine... from experience of a relative.

graveyard
28-02-12, 06:52
need to keep a safety distance from the future nuclear plant:D
wonder if they will build a twin one world largest:D :D
Stop lynas!!:simmering:

Montaigne
28-02-12, 10:11

Quite ok. My agent told me the just topped primo residences one bedder close to $350 pm.

mcmlxxvi
28-02-12, 12:47
Quite ok. My agent told me the just topped primo residences one bedder close to $350 pm.
Oh kakakakaka wakaka Muahaha well they are well heeled buyers who absolutely particular about finishing and high quality by Novelty... So guess even with such a tiny slab of pathetic pool they still pay thru the nose for that 'quality' in installments via maintenance? Amazing

mcmlxxvi
28-02-12, 12:49
City Regency, The Cotz and Cosmo all lesser units why cost so much lesS? :beats-me-man: :beats-me-man:
This goes to show which developer / MA is out to chop carrots and which are those out to COOK them carrots... To quote a bro in another thread...

price
28-02-12, 12:58
This goes to show which developer / MA is out to chop carrots and which are those out to COOK them carrots... To quote a bro in another thread...

I thought all these are by Fragrance?

mcmlxxvi
28-02-12, 13:23
I thought all these are by Fragrance?
These are all cheap, no? So much less... You meant less than what. Primo right? If you meant less than Kovan, one, Kovan pool larger than all those. Two Kovan has got bbq pits. And not one but two. Kovan has got basement carpark need more cleaning than mechanical carlift. Kovan got security guard. Kovan got two lifts...etc

price
28-02-12, 13:52
These are all cheap, no? So much less... You meant less than what. Primo right? If you meant less than Kovan, one, Kovan pool larger than all those. Two Kovan has got bbq pits. And not one but two. Kovan has got basement carpark need more cleaning than mechanical carlift. Kovan got security guard. Kovan got two lifts...etc

hmm 2 BBQ pits, who does the maintaining? the guard? :p the last time i was there i didnt see any cleaners etc.

Anyway wats the pool size of Kovan Grandeur?

mcmlxxvi
28-02-12, 14:19
hmm 2 BBQ pits, who does the maintaining? the guard? :p the last time i was there i didnt see any cleaners etc.

Anyway wats the pool size of Kovan Grandeur?
16x5m. Cleaning of common areas and bbq is by the trusty abang from Evergreen (or is it Everyday... Sometimes then he wear uniform) cleaning services. Turns up without fail Every Day no day off. He is usually done by 2pm...

price
28-02-12, 14:48
16x5m. Cleaning of common areas and bbq is by the trusty abang from Evergreen (or is it Everyday... Sometimes then he wear uniform) cleaning services. Turns up without fail Every Day no day off. He is usually done by 2pm...

kaka so for a MM like KG are u part of the management committee? quite few things to maintain right?

mcmlxxvi
28-02-12, 14:50
kaka so for a MM like KG are u part of the management committee? quite few things to maintain right?
I wont join. Coz i renting it out...

price
28-02-12, 14:53
I wont join. Coz i renting it out...

Where's next? ;) ;)

For MMs where will they meet? there's no common area, no function room etc.

mcmlxxvi
28-02-12, 14:57
Where's next? ;) ;)

For MMs where will they meet? there's no common area, no function room etc.
Meet in basement carpark lor lol. Btw now then i realise your nick stands for Parc Rosewood I Coming Eh...!!!!

price
28-02-12, 16:34
Meet in basement carpark lor lol. Btw now then i realise your nick stands for Parc Rosewood I Coming Eh...!!!!

smart!! :cool-punk-headbange :cool-punk-headbange

darling
28-02-12, 19:21
Babies can catch virus or bacteria from the water, despite the chlorine... from experience of a relative.
That one is unlucky experience. :p by the way when Parc rosewood TOP, my baby will be toddler liao. :)

darling
28-02-12, 19:34
Yes, looking forward for the TOP too :D

I bought a MM at block 81.
How about you ?
:cheers4: Yeah! That block not bad, near the facilities. :)

graveyard
28-02-12, 21:02

dats the price to pay for privacy. So use the facilities everyday till u are sick haha. make full use of the maintenance fee:D

price
29-02-12, 08:04
PARC ROSEWOOD ROSEWOOD DRIVE Condominium 1 435,674 506 Strata 861 Feb-12

mantrix
29-02-12, 09:47
dats the price to pay for privacy. So use the facilities everyday till u are sick haha. make full use of the maintenance fee:D

yup, buy a cheap one bedder, rent it out but still go and enjoy the facilities together with your family, nearer and cheaper than signing up with a club :D

price
29-02-12, 10:00
yup, buy a cheap one bedder, rent it out but still go and enjoy the facilities together with your family, nearer and cheaper than signing up with a club :D

Sounds great! :) Does ur family all live in woodlands?

mantrix
29-02-12, 11:40
Sounds great! :) Does ur family all live in woodlands?

Nope, we r closer down south...just making an observation, not that i do that cos my investments are 2 bedders and bigger usually :D

price
29-02-12, 12:44
Nope, we r closer down south...just making an observation, not that i do that cos my investments are 2 bedders and bigger usually :D

Ah i tend to think of it that way too. If I was staying ard woodlands i probably would have bought 1!:cool:

yipwssg
29-02-12, 15:33
Ah i tend to think of it that way too. If I was staying ard woodlands i probably would have bought 1!:cool:

Really ? Why ?
Yes, I do own a HDB flat in Woodlands. But I bough Parc RoseWood mainly because this is the only condo I can afford. (with 40% down payment) :(

I decided to grab one before any more Cooling measure (CM6 ?) coming out from Government.

Maybe the CM6 might require you to fully payoff the HDB loan before you can buy private!! :scared-4:

By the time, i might not even able to buy any private property .:scared-3:

If I got choice, I will prefer a more centralize location.

But anyway, it still better to purchase a condo in woodlands than put the :2cents: in bank ;).

price
29-02-12, 15:36
Really ? Why ?
Yes, I do own a HDB flat in Woodlands. But I bough Parc RoseWood mainly because this is the only condo I can afford. (with 40% down payment) :(

I decided to grab one before any more Cooling measure (CM6 ?) coming out from Government.

Maybe the CM6 might require you to fully payoff the HDB loan before you can buy private!! :scared-4:

By the time, i might not even able to buy any private property .:scared-3:

If I got choice, I will prefer a more centralize location.

But anyway, it still better to purchase a condo in woodlands than put the :2cents: in bank ;).

Well so that i can rent it out and enjoy the facilities. Otherwise i will end up having to drive 30mins from where i stay just to visit my condo.

mcmlxxvi
29-02-12, 16:45
Assuming 50% owners are like yourself, then 300+ units x family of say 5 = 1500 pax enjoying the facilities on a typical good weather weekend. Ooh la la. Will be really lively...

mcmlxxvi
29-02-12, 16:46
PARC ROSEWOOD ROSEWOOD DRIVE Condominium 1 435,674 506 Strata 861 Feb-12
Omg so cheap