PDA

View Full Version : Is this for real...

radha08
17-02-12, 15:26
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/8167345/for-sale-pinevale

5k rental for a 1.1 mil condo...sounds TOO good right...wonder if the fact that uwc is next door helps the value of this condo...ideas/views welcome

CCR
17-02-12, 15:31
1.15m still can get nice roomy units....

Arcachon
17-02-12, 16:05
Pinevale Tampines Street 73 28 Jul 99 / $781 psf

2012-1999 = 13
103-13 = 90

4,000*12 = 48,000*10 = $480,000 future rent lost due to lease 90 years left.

Buy at $900,000. 647.93 psf

48,000/900,000=5.3%

irisng
17-02-12, 17:19
Don't know whether is she boasting or not? My friend's customer told me that she has a condo (couldn't remember the exact floor area and name of the condo :scared-3: ), but I think something like Sky.... and floor area is around 2,000sf (could be more) , the rental is $12k, is it possible?

sreinfo
17-02-12, 19:05
Don't know whether is she boasting or not? My friend's customer told me that she has a condo (couldn't remember the exact floor area and name of the condo :scared-3: ), but I think something like Sky.... and floor area is around 2,000sf (could be more) , the rental is $12k, is it possible?

yes, quite possible, maybe sky @ eleven, quite popular with american expats

marktkt22
17-02-12, 19:38
Pinevale is v old,
I Doubt it. Location so so, not near mrt .....

radha08
17-02-12, 20:02
Pinevale is v old,
I Doubt it. Location so so, not near mrt .....

ya tats what i thot plus it is a former ec but i wonder if the fact that its next to uwc helps :)

ysyap
17-02-12, 20:13
maybe one of those examples where owners are in their little bubble waiting to be burst? In the mean time, adopt wait and see attitude and hope that someone will bite... :o

radha08
17-02-12, 20:34
maybe one of those examples where owners are in their little bubble waiting to be burst? In the mean time, adopt wait and see attitude and hope that someone will bite... :o

yup actually bro between us its a buyers mkt now in the resale mkt....prices havent dipped but resale apts are not moving i see a number of decent buys....but with the same token i am in no hurry....i believe mkt is going to be flooded soon....so its NOT a case of willing buyer willing seller anymore....its WAITING buyer...WAITING seller...:D:D:D

Rosy
17-02-12, 21:01
yup actually bro between us its a buyers mkt now in the resale mkt....prices havent dipped but resale apts are not moving i see a number of decent buys....but with the same token i am in no hurry....i believe mkt is going to be flooded soon....so its NOT a case of willing buyer willing seller anymore....its WAITING buyer...WAITING seller...:D:D:D
Ironically, i believe the supply from the resale and subsale market will be pretty limited going forward due to 4yrs ssd. However i would expect a supply tsunami coming in 3yrs time when 4yrs ssd is up.

DC33_2008
17-02-12, 21:05
Just got an offer 15% above rhe caveat lodged last monthfor my condo. It is a local buyer.

radha08
17-02-12, 21:06
Ironically, i believe the supply from the resale and subsale market will be pretty limited going forward due to 4yrs ssd. However i would expect a supply tsunami coming in 3yrs time when 4yrs ssd is up.

yup thereabouts...nowadays most normal singaporeans only have 1 GOLDEn bullet in their gun...one time fire thats it...cos of the ssd plus if u want to buy another prop u need 40% DP....so AIM carefully....:D:D:D

once u buy a prop u got to keep four years unless u want to pay BIG brother...plus u want buy one more...u need 40% DP....:doh:

radha08
17-02-12, 21:08
Just got an offer 15% above rhe caveat lodged last monthfor my condo. It is a local buyer.

i dont now if you were ever in the army but there was this very relevant phrase i learnt..."WAITING FOR WHAT".....:D:D:D...sellllll:D:D:D

ysyap
17-02-12, 21:10
yup actually bro between us its a buyers mkt now in the resale mkt....prices havent dipped but resale apts are not moving i see a number of decent buys....but with the same token i am in no hurry....i believe mkt is going to be flooded soon....so its NOT a case of willing buyer willing seller anymore....its WAITING buyer...WAITING seller...:D:D:DIn this waiting game, who'll be the biggest losers? I know who the biggest winners are... FEO... :D

Rosy
17-02-12, 21:13
yup thereabouts...nowadays most normal singaporeans only have 1 GOLDEn bullet in their gun...one time fire thats it...cos of the ssd plus if u want to buy another prop u need 40% DP....so AIM carefully....:D:D:D

once u buy a prop u got to keep four years unless u want to pay BIG brother...plus u want buy one more...u need 40% DP....:doh:
Yes, i am willing to wait for another 3yrs to do my shopping. Currently satisfied with collecting rentals coupled with ultra low borrowing rates and saving more bullets.

DC33_2008
17-02-12, 21:16
i dont now if you were ever in the army but there was this very relevant phrase i learnt..."WAITING FOR WHAT".....:D:D:D...sellllll:D:D:D
Will u sell if unit is 8min fm mrt stn, just outside cbd, very high flr, good sea view, windy,etc? More attraction & development coming.Rental yield more than 6%.

Rosy
17-02-12, 21:16
On the contrary, i feel that we should not sell now if we have holding power. We have the luxury of 2-3yrs time to find the right buyer with the right offer.

Rosy
17-02-12, 21:18
Will u sell if unit is 8min fm mrt stn, just outside cbd, very high flr, good sea view, windy,etc? More attraction & development coming.
Is there sea view project just outside cbd?

kane
17-02-12, 21:18
when you ask the agent, would she then tell you the tenancy is only for 6months? haha. short tenancies at high rates are quite common.

DC33_2008
17-02-12, 21:24
Is there sea view project just outside cbd?
Can even see changi airport control tower on a non hazy day.

Rosy
17-02-12, 21:27
Can even see changi airport control tower on a non hazy day.
Ic, your offer is 15% above based on similar floors?

DC33_2008
17-02-12, 21:29
Ic, your offer is 15% above based on similar floors?
same stack & size.

fclim
17-02-12, 21:29

Why would that happen? 4 yrs SSD killed off investors wat. Most buying for own stay now. Would all of them sell in 4 yrs time when TOP? Likely not.

Rosy
17-02-12, 21:31
Why would that happen? 4 yrs SSD killed off investors wat. Most buying for own stay now. Would all of them sell in 4 yrs time when TOP? Likely not.
Yes definitely not all of them. But there is a likelihood of a sudden surge of supply in the secondary market once ssd is up.

fclim
17-02-12, 21:34

Buyer must be a blur sotong..:D

irisng
17-02-12, 21:34
yes, quite possible, maybe sky @ eleven, quite popular with american expats

It sounds like this condo that you mention, but unfortunately I couldn't really recall it.

sh
17-02-12, 21:44
Will u sell if unit is 8min fm mrt stn, just outside cbd, very high flr, good sea view, windy,etc? More attraction & development coming.Rental yield more than 6%.

Wah! 6% rental yield! where?:confused:

I wan!:)

Rosy
17-02-12, 21:45
Wah! 6% rental yield! where?:confused:

I wan!:)
I believe it is based on his purchase price.

sh
17-02-12, 21:49
I believe it is based on his purchase price.

Chay....:tongue3: .... I also have.....

fclim
17-02-12, 22:02
Yes definitely not all of them. But there is a likelihood of a sudden surge of supply in the secondary market once ssd is up.

No reason for current buyers who buy for own stay to sell if prices are lousy unless they have overcommitted now and interest rates rise.

Rosy
17-02-12, 22:14
No reason for current buyers who buy for own stay to sell if prices are lousy unless they have overcommitted now and interest rates rise.
I am refering to investors. I do not agree majority are buying for own stay now. Best example is watertown which comprises mostly 1bedders and 1bedder suites was first to snap up.

nobrainer32007
17-02-12, 22:19
Ot a bit.

Once upon a time a cocky idiot came to my house and cockily boasted that his home-a four room hdb flat- was fully paid, unlike others who had to carry loans.

Alamak i didn't bother to 'educate' him cos certain people say also no use. I was thinking wtf i could easily have done that as well plus a few more.

Do what u like and think fit. Share if you want but don't bloody think u r the smartest cocck around here.

Period.

Bye.

radha08
17-02-12, 22:58
Buyer must be a blur sotong..:D

heard that before in the ARMY.....:D

radha08
17-02-12, 23:03
Ot a bit.

Once upon a time a cocky idiot came to my house and cockily boasted that his home-a four room hdb flat- was fully paid, unlike others who had to carry loans.

Alamak i didn't bother to 'educate' him cos certain people say also no use. I was thinking wtf i could easily have done that as well plus a few more.

Do what u like and think fit. Share if you want but don't bloody think u r the smartest cocck around here.

Period.

Bye.

thats the beauty of being a NO BRAINER...since you got NO BRAIN...No need to think so dont worry about the dude who has got a FULLY PAID 4rm hdb flat...

bye x 2
period x 2

radha08
17-02-12, 23:05
In this waiting game, who'll be the biggest losers? I know who the biggest winners are... FEO... :D

banker ALWAYS wins...:D

nobrainer32007
17-02-12, 23:10
thats the beauty of being a NO BRAINER...since you got NO BRAIN...No need to think so dont worry about the dude who has got a FULLY PAID 4rm hdb flat...

bye x 2
period x 2

Hahahaha i knew some brainy idiot will self confess in no time !!!

What can i say!!

Hahaha!

Yawn

radha08
17-02-12, 23:13
Hahahaha i knew some brainy idiot will self confess in no time !!!

What can i say!!

Hahaha!

Yawn

say nothing dude....cos whatever u say is total crap...

yawn x 2

nobrainer32007
17-02-12, 23:18
say nothing dude....cos whatever u say is total crap...

yawn x 2

Ok ok lah disturbed u more than enuff already. everbody happy good enuff

Nobrainer

radha08
17-02-12, 23:19
Ok ok lah disturbed u more than enuff already. everbody happy good enuff

Nobrainer

:cheers1::cheers1::cheers1::cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

fclim
17-02-12, 23:38
Ot a bit.

Period.

Bye.

You remind me of geyland's prostitutes. Always ending ur post with woman's Period and Bye (like CB).:)

irisng
18-02-12, 20:38
I am refering to investors. I do not agree majority are buying for own stay now. Best example is watertown which comprises mostly 1bedders and 1bedder suites was first to snap up.

IMHO, small floor area are more affordable, I think people look at the final purchase price and overlook the $psf. Staying in pte ppty is the dream of some of them.

ysyap
18-02-12, 20:41
banker ALWAYS wins...:DOK... top 3 winners...
1. Govt
2. Developers
3. Banks