PDA

View Full Version : 4br vs 4br penthouse in same condo..

roly8
03-03-12, 09:37
i always thought penthouse is just 1 level until i found out penthouse got second storey... :)

care to share what you think of getting 4br penthouse and 4br without 2nd storey?

mantrix
03-03-12, 09:50
i always thought penthouse is just 1 level until i found out penthouse got second storey... :)

care to share what you think of getting 4br penthouse and 4br without 2nd storey?

by definition, penthouse is the topmost level of the block - it can be single storey, duplex or even triplex...

given a choice, most people would want single storey as it does not involve climbing stairs and the whole place would appear much more spacious

You can have a duplex but if it isn't at the topmost level it is just a duplex and not a penthouse

radha08
03-03-12, 10:09
depends on individual and lifestyle if you entertain a lot nice to have 2 story penthouse where you can have bbq or small party with your guests but if you got big family maybe prefer single level where you can keep an eye on the kids...:)

for me i go for this....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/8943219/for-sale-the-petals

buttercarp
03-03-12, 17:07
depends on individual and lifestyle if you entertain a lot nice to have 2 story penthouse where you can have bbq or small party with your guests but if you got big family maybe prefer single level where you can keep an eye on the kids...:)

for me i go for this....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/8943219/for-sale-the-petals

Wow.... i like the greenery!
1938sq ft but only 2 BR ? Izit the roof terrace very big?

If it is 3 BR then price reasonable for considering it is FH.
Btw how old is it?

radha08
03-03-12, 21:51
Wow.... i like the greenery!
1938sq ft but only 2 BR ? Izit the roof terrace very big?

If it is 3 BR then price reasonable for considering it is FH.
Btw how old is it?

yup such a pity its a 2 bedder i love that kind of background so close to nature the coolness of the forest and the sound of the birds total peace after a hard days work...:)...with a outdoor jacuzzi..:)