View Full Version : Ground Floor with Patio

Just
05-03-12, 09:35
Calling all ground floor owners.
Here to share tips n experience.

Just
05-03-12, 17:43
No ground floor owners here ah?

Wanna ask whether does anyone did any wood flooring for the patio area and also the maintenance on that.

Hope to hear some advise here.

Leeds
06-03-12, 12:54
Visited one ground unit and found that the owner kept the windows closed where areas could be assessed from the outside. Owner did not have grilles. Heard of couple of break-ins in private condo for ground floor units. Security may be an issue.

Just
06-03-12, 13:11
Visited one ground unit and found that the owner kept the windows closed where areas could be assessed from the outside. Owner did not have grilles. Heard of couple of break-ins in private condo for ground floor units. Security may be an issue.

wow.... that's scary.
Ya, we heard of it before... thats why thinking whether we should install grilles.

price
06-03-12, 13:40
wow.... that's scary.
Ya, we heard of it before... thats why thinking whether we should install grilles.

Just, is urs directly behind the water feature? that's beautiful! u save lots of $$ on getting a water feature in the balcony

Leeds
06-03-12, 13:46
Just, is urs directly behind the water feature? that's beautiful! u save lots of $$ on getting a water feature in the balcony

The one I visited had water feature infront. It was nice but the moment I opened the window, the smell of chlorine put me off. The water feature was also not well maintained. MCST may not want to spend too much money to maintain the water feature and the ground floor unit owners (with water features) will suffer.

Just
06-03-12, 14:04
hi Price,
See the site plan... mine is stack25.

Just
06-03-12, 14:06

Yes, it's direct. Ya, good deal for my unit.

price
06-03-12, 14:08
hi Price,
See the site plan... mine is stack25.

Wow, wellness of sound everyday 24/7

Just
06-03-12, 14:10
The one I visited had water feature infront. It was nice but the moment I opened the window, the smell of chlorine put me off. The water feature was also not well maintained. MCST may not want to spend too much money to maintain the water feature and the ground floor unit owners (with water features) will suffer.

Ya, we were also worried on this problem, but as this water feature is the eco-pond. So we are not so worried.

If it's just a normal water feature, then we will not consider le.

price
06-03-12, 14:12
Ya, we were also worried on this problem, but as this water feature is the eco-pond. So we are not so worried.

If it's just a normal water feature, then we will not consider le.

Wow im excited for u! did u bring ur kids to the show flat? really a good buy for such a size and price!

Just
06-03-12, 14:14
Wow, wellness of sound everyday 24/7

Ya, aroma spice garden surrounding somemore wor...hehe :) :cheers5:

Just
06-03-12, 14:17
Wow im excited for u! did u bring ur kids to the show flat? really a good buy for such a size and price!

Thanks thanks :)
We did not bring my kids there when we went to view.
Only brought my kids there last Sunday.... hehe :)

yeap. it's really good deal! :cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5:

price
06-03-12, 14:22
Ya, aroma spice garden surrounding somemore wor...hehe :) :cheers5:

Last week the new SLP agent didnt show me the model. she brought me into the rooms very quickly and tried to get me to drop cheque liao

price
06-03-12, 14:34
Thanks thanks :)
We did not bring my kids there when we went to view.
Only brought my kids there last Sunday.... hehe :)

yeap. it's really good deal! :cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5:

I was there on sunday too! after boathouse! think it was around lunch time! the crowd was crazy

Just
06-03-12, 14:54
I was there on sunday too! after boathouse! think it was around lunch time! the crowd was crazy

Oh. You were there!
I know few good agents.

ya, it was crowded last sunday... cos I think the price is going to increase soon... cos launching new phase soon.

Just
06-03-12, 14:55
Last week the new SLP agent didnt show me the model. she brought me into the rooms very quickly and tried to get me to drop cheque liao

aiyoyo.... maybe is new.
i will also send you my cousin's contact.. he works in SLP too. Last sunday he was also on duty at showflat wor :)

mcmlxxvi
06-03-12, 15:22
Easy. Just place fierce looking dog at the area where you want to open window... Confirm nobody dare to walk past even.

GSLJ
08-03-12, 19:58
Any concern on those creepy crawlies?

Ground floor unit nice, most come with big patio and high ceiling...

mantrix
08-03-12, 21:53
Any concern on those creepy crawlies?

Ground floor unit nice, most come with big patio and high ceiling...

but no privacy, less breeze and more things drop onto your patio :scared-5:

minority
09-03-12, 09:19
depending on projects and location. Ang mor like ground flr units. So rental are good.

gn108
09-03-12, 09:25
Bad is has most of the bad attributes of landed - insects, ants, but with less heat. But additional, units above can use your patio as a trash-can.
Security issue with multiple entry points - at least 2 doors/balcony.

Good - some attributes of landed...little garden, additional back-yard to sun-dry clothes. Within unit - very likely higher ceiling height and of course, bigger strata.

Ang Mor do like ground flr esp when they have babies/young children.

depending on projects and location. Ang mor like ground flr units. So rental are good.

minority
09-03-12, 09:50
Bad is has most of the bad attributes of landed - insects, ants, but with less heat. But additional, units above can use your patio as a trash-can.
Security issue with multiple entry points - at least 2 doors/balcony.

Good - some attributes of landed...little garden, additional back-yard to sun-dry clothes. Within unit - very likely higher ceiling height and of course, bigger strata.

Ang Mor do like ground flr esp when they have babies/young children.

yeah depends on project.. if u get a EC or OCR patio yeah.. maybe even got school boy drop into ur patio!

buttercarp
09-03-12, 10:31
Ground floor with patio- better to built a roof or trellis above.
It is for safety reason.
Many months ago, a knife dropped into one of my neighboutr's patio.
Fortunately no one was injured.

KarenK
09-03-12, 11:33
Ground floor with patio- better to built a roof or trellis above.
It is for safety reason.
Many months ago, a knife dropped into one of my neighboutr's patio.
Fortunately no one was injured.

knives dropping onto the ground floor patio seems quite common?? coz my friend's ground floor unit in Carabelle also kena knife drop down but in this case it was a chopper!!!! :scared-4:

He managed to get approval to build a roof made of transparent fibreglass so as not to affect the overall look significantly. he thought his problem has been solved.......BUT guess his new problem now? when he looks up at the roof, he sees all the rubbish that has dropped onto his roof instead of his patio floor......rubber bands, tissue papers, etc etc...... :doh:

mcmlxxvi
09-03-12, 12:52
yeah depends on project.. if u get a EC or OCR patio yeah.. maybe even got school boy drop into ur patio!
School boy or pussy cat ok... Just please no used condoms or sanitary napkin

gn108
09-03-12, 16:19
Get a low-rise ground flr - you can surely narrow down the culprit to 3-4 offenders. ...:D

Can return his chopper ...hehehehe

price
09-03-12, 16:20
If a ground floor patio unit cost the same as a high floor unit, which will u choose? (due to the extra PES area)

Just
09-03-12, 23:55
Ya, there's definitely pros & cons on ground floor unit.

new2mondrian
10-03-12, 00:13
I have a ground floor unit. Overlooking a mature garden, and beyond which are the landed houses around south buona vista.

Being an older condo, the balcony (which is quite large) comes with a concrete roof, so did not have the problem of rubbish falling onto the balcony (no PES). The unit appealed to the ang mohs. I changed the floor tiles of the balcony to wood-grain printed homogeneous tiles. My current German tenant puts a small dining table and 4 chairs there.

Creepy crawlies are a problem though. But it is not something which cannot be solved by proper pest control. The tenant and I co-pay for yearly pest control of $120per annum. Otherwise nothing else to worry about. Security hadn't been an issue.

darling
10-03-12, 01:31
Someone said if low rise unit u can return the chopper... Well u can return the sanitary napkin too... But with more fresh blood on it ...:D

mcmlxxvi
10-03-12, 13:59
Someone said if low rise unit u can return the chopper... Well u can return the sanitary napkin too... But with more fresh blood on it ...:D
Ewww... I just about to have lunch. Thanks leh...

Beebot
10-03-12, 14:44
I don't own a patio unit but reading from reports in newspapers now and then, it seems that littering from high floor units is a common problem. Unless, of course, you have very considerate neighbours in the same block.

DC33_2008
10-03-12, 14:48
Still prefers landed than owning a condo with patio. No issue like those mentioned above. Almost bought a 4-bedroom with patio at Minton during VVIP preview.

Komo
10-03-12, 19:50
for condo definitely need to be low rise one. also does not face the road, especially one that goes round the estate (hate such estate layout), or near drop off point.....if unblocked best:D

ysyap
10-03-12, 20:49
Still prefers landed than owning a condo with patio. No issue like those mentioned above. Almost bought a 4-bedroom with patio at Minton during VVIP preview.So what made you decide not to?

DC33_2008
11-03-12, 10:37
Landed is FH, near all three lines (N-E, E-W and Circle) and walking distance to amenities. This one is 99LH and only have one line (N-E).
So what made you decide not to?

ysyap
11-03-12, 12:19
Landed is FH, near all three lines (N-E, E-W and Circle) and walking distance to amenities. This one is 99LH and only have one line (N-E).Only Dhoby Ghaut has 3 lines connection... there no landed wat? Me didn't follow your earlier post if you have written about it...

mcmlxxvi
11-03-12, 13:02
Only Dhoby Ghaut has 3 lines connection... there no landed wat? Me didn't follow your earlier post if you have written about it...
My guess Happy Ave area...

rabid
12-03-12, 10:36
problem solved with those patios with roof?

just that the stuff lands just outside your house..

price
12-03-12, 11:08
Only Dhoby Ghaut has 3 lines connection... there no landed wat? Me didn't follow your earlier post if you have written about it...

Keyword is "near". Not all 3 lines in 1 station.

Landed is FH, near all three lines (N-E, E-W and Circle) and walking distance to amenities. This one is 99LH and only have one line (N-E).

Purple Green and Circle nearby would be around Serangoon area?

ysyap
12-03-12, 11:49
While patio can have roof, what about balconies? Some condos are unique in the sense that every unit is somewhat different when it comes to balcony design. Some have in living room while other units of the same stack have in master bedroom therefore there can be units above which can throw things into the lower unit's balcony. Can build canopy? Wouldn't that destroy the outlook of the building... Any suggestions? :rolleyes:

minority
12-03-12, 12:41
Simple solution. Buy the whole stack. Then don't have to worry act dumping , chopper, school boy , condoms etc fall on ur patio.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Laguna
12-03-12, 12:47
Criteria for choosing ground floor :
1. it must be a low rise block, say 4 storey
2. with trellis, or ledge cover
3. with green and water features in front.
4. not too near to the opp units
5. not in the access path, ie walking path
6. preferably corner units, exclusively corner
7. reasonable good size
8. with power points and water tap
9. not near to children playground or BBQ etc

price
12-03-12, 13:31
7. reasonable good size

These days all MM pool facing units are <8 meters apart :banghead:

dtrax
12-03-12, 14:19
Keyword is "near". Not all 3 lines in 1 station.

Purple Green and Circle nearby would be around Serangoon area?

actually its 4, if you wanna consider DTL station near the Dhoby Ghuart main mrt interchange

price
12-03-12, 14:34
actually its 4, if you wanna consider DTL station near the Dhoby Ghuart main mrt interchange

Haha yup, if his landed is around that area.

dtrax
12-03-12, 14:40
Haha yup, if his landed is around that area.

can buy istana? how much psf?

price
12-03-12, 14:48
can buy istana? how much psf?

haha must consult Mr L

rabid
12-03-12, 15:57
7. reasonable good size

what do you mean by access paths?

ysyap
12-03-12, 17:57
Simple solution. Buy the whole stack. Then don't have to worry act dumping , chopper, school boy , condoms etc fall on ur patio.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:Great idea... but not many Peter Lims around lah... :spliff:

Laguna
14-03-12, 09:06
what do you mean by access paths?

ie the route of people walking

Just
15-03-12, 00:04
For me, personally I take ground floor is for the extra patio area for my boys to play around. Also, read about kids falling off from high floor due to unlocked window grilles, etc etc... Thus, I think I am abit Kia-si and decided on ground floor lor....

Cos thinking if high floor, then have to do window grilles and it looks yucky with the grilles up....hehe

ysyap
15-03-12, 05:47
For me, personally I take ground floor is for the extra patio area for my boys to play around. Also, read about kids falling off from high floor due to unlocked window grilles, etc etc... Thus, I think I am abit Kia-si and decided on ground floor lor....

Cos thinking if high floor, then have to do window grilles and it looks yucky with the grilles up....heheJust ensure that when your boys are playing at the patio, there's no falling objects... lol.. anyway some projects come with concrete canopy... :cheers6:

rabid
15-03-12, 10:01
actually even if ground floor also better do grills, unless you intending to sleep with your aircon on every night

Just
17-03-12, 00:02
actually even if ground floor also better do grills, unless you intending to sleep with your aircon on every night

Agree... But I scare it looks ugly wor.
Anyway, don't care lah... Still got to wait till 2015.

rabid
17-03-12, 10:37
Anyway, don't care lah... Still got to wait till 2015.

ugly better than unsafe. grill can be pulled to one side, figure that you must love the extra living space

minority
17-03-12, 14:50

Cos thinking if high floor, then have to do window grilles and it looks yucky with the grilles up....hehe

U dare let ur boys Play in patio? All the folks here worry chopper, condom, sanatary pad, tissue n even school boy will fall into the patio! U not worry ur kids get hit by these?

minority
17-03-12, 14:51

Why need grills? Singapore condo so unsafe? Get a big Dog!

ysyap
17-03-12, 21:43
Why need grills? Singapore condo so unsafe? Get a big Dog!As the police always say, 'low crime doesn't mean no crime'. All it takes is just one incident and you might have the rest of your life to regret it... :scared-3:

GSLJ
17-03-12, 23:02
Anyway, don't care lah... Still got to wait till 2015.Can try this...

http://www.legate.com.sg/

GSLJ
17-03-12, 23:11
7. reasonable good size
9. not near to children playground or BBQ etcSome ground floor units at Luxurie even come with pte swimming pool! :p

Beebot
17-03-12, 23:28
Some ground floor units at Luxurie even come with pte swimming pool! :p

Private swimming pool: sounds good but does it mean the owner has to maintain it? No joke to maintain a pool. My sister, who lives in Melbourne, has a pool in her backyard. When I visited her last December, the pump was down and the water had turned a mouldy green. Fortunately, the weather there is cool so there is no putrid smell. I can't imagine this happening in our humid weather.

Sometimes, a lot of 'extras' look nice in theory but don't forget about the maintenance. :scared-3:

Komo
18-03-12, 10:39
Can try this...

anyone has any bad feedback or experience about the invisible grille from this company?

GSLJ
19-03-12, 19:40
Private swimming pool: sounds good but does it mean the owner has to maintain it? No joke to maintain a pool. My sister, who lives in Melbourne, has a pool in her backyard. When I visited her last December, the pump was down and the water had turned a mouldy green. Fortunately, the weather there is cool so there is no putrid smell. I can't imagine this happening in our humid weather.

Sometimes, a lot of 'extras' look nice in theory but don't forget about the maintenance. :scared-3:Ya, hopefully the mcst will take care of it.

Or else just engage a company to do regular servicing like air con...:p

Just
19-03-12, 23:44
Can try this...

Thanks!
Will check it out! :)

Just
19-03-12, 23:48

Sometimes, a lot of 'extras' look nice in theory but don't forget about the maintenance. :scared-3:

Ya I agree that the maintenance is a headache!

rabid
21-03-12, 16:47
Why need grills? Singapore condo so unsafe? Get a big Dog!

dogs are useless. u heard of poison meat?

don't tell me you want to sleep in AC every night or open your sliding doors wide when u sleeping on ground floor:doh:

carbuncle
21-03-12, 19:03
dogs are useless. u heard of poison meat?

don't tell me you want to sleep in AC every night or open your sliding doors wide when u sleeping on ground floor:doh:

Aiyo, install venetian blinds and drawn it when you sleep la... windows can open as big as you like... got security / guard in the complex right? Don't keep anything expensive in the house... robber come also nothing to rob...

felicia_sg
21-03-12, 19:58
Got rape how? :(

Aiyo, install venetian blinds and drawn it when you sleep la... windows can open as big as you like... got security / guard in the complex right? Don't keep anything expensive in the house... robber come also nothing to rob...

chiaberry
21-03-12, 20:11
Some ground floor units at Luxurie even come with pte swimming pool! :p

I don't advise getting those. As mentioned by others, maintenance is a headache. And when it gets older, it can leak....jialat.....it is not worth the expense and trouble.

Just
21-03-12, 20:22
As my family don't have the habit of sleeping in aircon, thus we will likely have to install grilles and blinds. Lock the grilles and draw the blinds when we sleep lor.

Think it should be quite safe with grilles installed.

carbuncle
21-03-12, 22:03
If goodlooking, better not buy ground floor. If ugly, celebrate! Anyway, regardless, always get ready baseball bat to rape the rapist back. Landed owners have same problem need to get ready self defense weapon...

carbuncle
21-03-12, 22:06
As my family don't have the habit of sleeping in aircon, thus we will likely have to install grilles and blinds. Lock the grilles and draw the blinds when we sleep lor.

Just pray you dont have smoker neighbours above, and even if so, that they dont anyhow litter or flick their ashes.... I ever kena 'visit' from downstairs neighbour during windy season. So malu.... But I understand can be fire hazard so I agree to sit in planter to smoke and not stand... Actually this problem part of apartment living. Thats why some bro here say get those low rise development greatly minimise chance of 'strike toto' is so true...

rabid
21-03-12, 23:25
are u for real?

depend on dogs and security guards to protect u and ur property?

reality check time man.

rabid
21-03-12, 23:26
If goodlooking, better not buy ground floor. If ugly, celebrate! Anyway, regardless, always get ready baseball bat to rape the rapist back. Landed owners have same problem need to get ready self defense weapon...

wah lao looks like you really need help

devilplate
21-03-12, 23:44

Pretty lady staying alone? Hehehe

Kenshinto80
22-03-12, 04:50

Hi my friend, thought you said last week that it looks yucky with the windows grilles up hence you go for ground floor?

carbuncle
22-03-12, 12:58
are u for real?

depend on dogs and security guards to protect u and ur property?

reality check time man.
Ya I am very 'reality' thats why I dont keep anything valuable at home. Nothing movable that cost over 2k add up in total.... Don tell me you keep wads of cash and gold bars at home?

carbuncle
22-03-12, 13:00
wah lao looks like you really need help
Go bark up another tree la if you have zero sense of humor and only know how to launch personal attacks.

carbuncle
22-03-12, 14:06
http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_780074.html

Sometimes instead of looking at the external risks we may do well to pay more attention to internal ones...

fclim
22-03-12, 14:41
http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_780074.html

Sometimes instead of looking at the external risks we may do well to pay more attention to internal ones...

I cannot understand how a top executive of P&G handling millions of dollars in transactions daily can be so mindless as to have the PIN number in the holder of the ATM card.:doh:

Too rich, I suppose.

Just
22-03-12, 22:12
Hi my friend, thought you said last week that it looks yucky with the windows grilles up hence you go for ground floor?

Ya lor.. It sure will look yucky but got no choice mah.
I can't be opening the door and sleep... Feels so unsafe if does that.

Guess I.m left with no other options.

peterlee
30-04-12, 13:50
Just pray you dont have smoker neighbours above, and even if so, that they dont anyhow litter or flick their ashes.... I ever kena 'visit' from downstairs neighbour during windy season. So malu.... But I understand can be fire hazard so I agree to sit in planter to smoke and not stand... Actually this problem part of apartment living. Thats why some bro here say get those low rise development greatly minimise chance of 'strike toto' is so true...

Actually even in mid floors may also get cigarette litters, esp. if there is a sizeable balcony.

My friend who stays on the 8th floor in Sea View, was airing his leather jacket in his balcony after back from winter holiday. the next day he found a big cigarette burn mark on his jacket!

Apparently the cig was thrown down by this korean FT tenant who lives 4 stories above him. Initially the korean FT refuse to admit until my friend show him the cig brand ESSE (korean brand) and threaten to engage his lawyer to sue him. The kimchi scared and apologized profusely.

carbuncle
30-04-12, 14:33
Actually even in mid floors may also get cigarette litters, esp. if there is a sizeable balcony.

My friend who stays on the 8th floor in Sea View, was airing his leather jacket in his balcony after back from winter holiday. the next day he found a big cigarette burn mark on his jacket!

Apparently the cig was thrown down by this korean FT tenant who lives 4 stories above him. Initially the korean FT refuse to admit until my friend show him the cig brand ESSE (korean brand) and threaten to engage his lawyer to sue him. The kimchi scared and apologized profusely.

moral of story is .. never geh kiang act cool smoke diff brand. just stick to trusty marlboro

peterlee
30-04-12, 14:55
moral of story is .. never geh kiang act cool smoke diff brand. just stick to trusty marlboro

hahahah good ol' mahbolo... or be super kiang and stay in penthouse sure wont get cig litters

carbuncle
30-04-12, 15:10
hahahah good ol' mahbolo... or be super kiang and stay in penthouse sure wont get cig litters
That one you get other 'litter' from angry birds... Imagine tonight special we having Italian alfresco dining. Extra blue cheese on your pasta...

peterlee
30-04-12, 19:15
That one you get other 'litter' from angry birds... Imagine tonight special we having Italian alfresco dining. Extra blue cheese on your pasta...

Hahahah got so 'chun' one meh? Hahahha! But one thing for sure, PH units being on the topmost floor are usually hotter than the middle units coz of the direct sun baking on the roof.

carbuncle
30-04-12, 19:25
Hahahah got so 'chun' one meh? Hahahha! But one thing for sure, PH units being on the topmost floor are usually hotter than the middle units coz of the direct sun baking on the roof.

Ya and many say for sunning mattresses, herbs etc v gd

peterlee
01-05-12, 18:11
Ya and many say for sunning mattresses, herbs etc v gd

Or nude tanning! Hmmm... Nice!

babyworm
03-05-12, 22:48
Ground floor with Patio thread become Penthouse with Porno :doh:

pinkpolkadot
06-05-12, 08:48
Dear ground floor unit owners,

When you are in the house alone, do you leave the balcony door open if you are in other parts of the house, such as kitchen or toilet for a while? Is there a security issue?

fan
06-05-12, 10:55
Is invisible grilles secured enough for patio units? What types of grilles are asthetically nice n yet not compromise on security?

pinkpolkadot
06-05-12, 11:06
Some feedback with invisible grilles is that it will become loose over time.

Eastboy
06-05-12, 11:07
i live in landed and i have guard dogs + security camera + biometric locks. just take all the precautions lor. singapore generally quite safe la.

pinkpolkadot
06-05-12, 11:10
My hubby was saying we can install a sound alert system, like in retail shop when a customer walk pass the door, you will hear "欢迎光临".

LOL!

price
06-05-12, 12:00
i live in landed and i have guard dogs + security camera + biometric locks. just take all the precautions lor. singapore generally quite safe la.

Wow, thumbprints or eyeball verification? How much are we talking about to install such a system?:confused:

solsys
06-05-12, 12:03
Wow, thumbprints or eyeball verification? How much are we talking about to install such a system?:confused:

Laptop comes with biometric lock as well these days. Much more affordable than 10 yrs ago.

Yale locks now have digital versions about $1k.

carbuncle
06-05-12, 12:04
My hubby was saying we can install a sound alert system, like in retail shop when a customer walk pass the door, you will hear "欢迎光临".

LOL!
What a way to greet the thief... Wakakakaka. Then when you not home the pesky neighbours or kids keep walking past your unit make it activate the alarm until battery flat...

carbuncle
06-05-12, 12:08
Dear ground floor unit owners,

When you are in the house alone, do you leave the balcony door open if you are in other parts of the house, such as kitchen or toilet for a while? Is there a security issue?
No issue if you are feeling itchy and yearn for rapist to come attack while showering.... Lol seriously unless you bad blood with neighbours generally in a gated condo environment with guard at security post, should be safe.

pinkpolkadot
06-05-12, 12:11
May be change "欢迎光临" to "你在被监视中".

carbuncle
06-05-12, 12:32
May be change "欢迎光临" to "你在被监视中".
Such a mouthful... A simple very local "Siam ah!!!!!" would be effective.... At top volume of course. And said with Boommzzz

pinkpolkadot
06-05-12, 13:14
Such a mouthful... A simple very local "Siam ah!!!!!" would be effective.... At top volume of course. And said with Boommzzz

Foreign talent won't understand.

Komo
06-05-12, 15:04
Is invisible grilles secured enough for patio units? What types of grilles are asthetically nice n yet not compromise on security?
invisible grilles need to get those with alarm as well.:D

Komo
06-05-12, 15:06
I think need to change to not as generally safe anymore:D