PDA

View Full Version : Where are the reliable data sources?

hyenergix
09-03-12, 19:53
URA and ?

I'm taking leave these few days, and would like to do some number crunching and investigative works... maybe can sell my projections :D

ikan bilis
09-03-12, 20:35
heya... me think hor, your quad-core pentium cannot win heaven's will lah....

=> the only reliable data is there is no resale.... and that makes all other data not reliable
=> the next moment fed's botak ben could come out QE3... then everything cheong to sky....
=> or the next moment kbw could bring out his biggest gun... then all bulls BBQ-ed...

:beats-me-man:

sh
09-03-12, 20:40
"all data fake".... in big bold red font!:D

dtrax
09-03-12, 20:53
URA and ?

I'm taking leave these few days, and would like to do some number crunching and investigative works... maybe can sell my projections :D

so hardworking??

hyenergix
09-03-12, 21:15
so hardworking??

Can be said to be part of my work...

ysyap
09-03-12, 21:17
Can be said to be part of my work...U housing agent huh? Or boss of ERA or OrangeTee or ...? :o

hyenergix
09-03-12, 21:31
U housing agent huh? Or boss of ERA or OrangeTee or ...? :o

I'm a kay poh :D

I think i dig out myself lah. Here not v friendly nowadays.

ikan bilis
09-03-12, 22:28
bro... sorry lah, not being unfriendly... these days very stressful...

some economists describe market as "invisible hand", and govt as "visible hand" ??...
these day hor, that visible hand is very iron fist... market all get manipulated, or "controlled" in nicer term...
me long ago made assumption that market will be flat bcoz believing mnd wants it to be in that way....

mcmlxxvi
10-03-12, 13:53
URA and ?

SISV. I pt for them before...

hyenergix
10-03-12, 14:31
Thanks. SISV website seems hard to navigate. Not sure where to subscribe and there is a limitation on how many data can be exported to Excel. URA's caveats seem to be truncated for earlier period.

mcmlxxvi
10-03-12, 15:02
Thanks. SISV website seems hard to navigate. Not sure where to subscribe and there is a limitation on how many data can be exported to Excel. URA's caveats seem to be truncated for earlier period.
nationproperty.sg? Think its using Sisv as source as well... I believe the product/service is called Realink.

rattydrama
10-03-12, 20:19
bro... sorry lah, not being unfriendly... these days very stressful...

some economists describe market as "invisible hand", and govt as "visible hand" ??...
these day hor, that visible hand is very iron fist... market all get manipulated, or "controlled" in nicer term...
me long ago made assumption that market will be flat bcoz believing mnd wants it to be in that way....

keep bullets and wait for opportunity lor. meanwhile buy some good quality bonds and enjoy 5-7% interest. :D

pod
10-03-12, 20:40
URA and ?

Wat details u need? usually a reliable agent can do for you if u engage them.. :p

hyenergix
10-03-12, 21:32
Wat details u need? usually a reliable agent can do for you if u engage them.. :p

Dont want to trouble them becoz they have a job to do and family to feed. I can manage using data from SISV/URA and DOS. Thanks.