PDA

View Full Version : Devilplate are you using multple account?

Jadey
14-03-12, 23:52
Devilplate, are you one of those who are using multiple account in this forum?

From this thread, i do suspect that you are disguising under another account call PINBALL.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=13068&page=25
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=13068&page=26

Why I think that?

1) I find it quite funny that how someone who have never made a single post in this forum would break his virgin post by jumping straight into some sort of argument between forummers

2) Then follow by 3 more exchange with forummers (whom he has NEVER spoken to) like they were best of pal.

3) Pinball sign off his 4th post with wakakakaka? a signature that has got no meaning and only use by you in this forum.

I really have no clue what is your intention of doing this or how many accounts you are operating in this forum. but I do think you are one very pathetic and sick person.

So forummers, you have been warned.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2723/devilplate.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/devilplate.jpg

devilplate
15-03-12, 00:12
Jadey jadey....

I know wat color undies u r wearing now hor!

Dun pray pray! Wakakakakaka

devilplate
15-03-12, 00:14
Jadey jadey....

And u guys must be wondering how i noe?

Bcoz jadey = devilplate

Muahahahaha

Jadey
15-03-12, 00:32
Jadey jadey....

you are definitely one sick fellow....:doh:

god knows who many other accounts to you have in this forum?

Jadey
15-03-12, 00:35
btw, may I know what is the reason for creating multiple accounts and pretending to be different person in this forum?

Are you lonely? Are you sad?

devilplate
15-03-12, 00:39
Jadey stop pretending liao la...game over oredi....

Devilplate oredi admitted u r one of the accounts

devilplate
15-03-12, 00:43
Ok jadey....this afternoon u must be very upset by me....oredi past midnite....my tv show oredi over....time to zzz liao...

Let go and move on ok....slp well sweet dreams

May ur gold hit new high la....huat huat for u ;)

Pinball
15-03-12, 07:28
dood, you jia bah kah eng?

dp has lots of free time and smart too but he is not so bo liao lah

From this thread, i do suspect that you are disguising under another account call PINBALL.

Why I think that?

1) I find it quite funny that how someone who have never made a single post in this forum would break his virgin post by jumping straight into some sort of argument between forummers

2) Then follow by 3 more exchange with forummers (whom he has NEVER spoken to) like they were best of pal.

3) Pinball sign off his 4th post with wakakakaka? a signature that has got no meaning and only use by you in this forum.

I really have no clue what is your intention of doing this or how many accounts you are operating in this forum. but I do think you are one very pathetic and sick person.

NorthernStar
15-03-12, 08:12
To me they are not the same person. Different writing style.. :)

Don take it too hard on other's views/comments. This is a forum where everyone express their views and yet not everyone will come to a same conclusion.

yjcai
15-03-12, 08:24
what the f***

price
15-03-12, 08:51
:banghead: :doh: :banghead: :doh: :banghead: :doh: :banghead: :doh: :banghead: :doh: :banghead: :doh: :banghead: :doh: :banghead: :doh: :banghead: :doh: :banghead: :doh:

ikan bilis
15-03-12, 09:27
ok,ok, agree with you people... that devil-property-agent too free and got nothing better to do...

so,... jadey = devilplate = mr b.... :scared-4:

flagship74
15-03-12, 09:36
ok,ok, agree with you people... that devil-property-agent too free and got nothing better to do...

WTF...:doh: :beats-me-man:

Jadey
15-03-12, 10:00

For the benefit of forummers here, I would suggest that you avoid making wild accusations unless you can substantiate what you said or else others might mistaken you as another clone of Devilplate trying to mystify his wrong doing here.

ikan bilis
15-03-12, 10:10
For the benefit of forummers here, I would suggest that you avoid making wild accusations unless you can substantiate what you said or else others might mistaken you as another clone of Devilplate trying to mystify his wrong doing here.

ok,ok... jadey = devilplate = mr b = ikan bilis...

later on evening time when i'm more free i will change nickname to devilplate... and devilplate will agree to this.... ;) :D

Lovelle
15-03-12, 10:12
devil, now u are in catfight. I remember Teddy vs Regulator.

roly8
15-03-12, 10:48
condo forum turn into so funny forum :D:D:D

devilplate
15-03-12, 10:54
glad u enjoy it!

i am enjoying it!

last nite i laugh till go pang sai lor....constipation for 2 days oredi wor....

muahahahahhahahahaa

devilplate
15-03-12, 10:55
devil, now u are in catfight. I remember Teddy vs Regulator.
but hor....i am not a catty

catty duno how to let go and move on one hor....can lead to depression one lor....

wakakakakkakaa

devilplate
15-03-12, 10:57
ok,ok... jadey = devilplate = mr b = ikan bilis...

later on evening time when i'm more free i will change nickname to devilplate... and devilplate will agree to this.... ;) :D
tell u wat....

ikan bilis is actually my newly recruited down line la....

just had kopi wif him.....;)

muahahahahhaha

devilplate
15-03-12, 10:58

this statement suits u very well!!!!

many tot jadey is my mistress wor!!!

woahahahahahhaha

Jadey
15-03-12, 11:00
I have been warned by fellow forummers through PM that some forummers here are operating under multiple accounts. Now that I found one, I am expecting there will be many others doing the same.

perhaps their motive is trying to make themselves sound more convincing by having more voices to scratch each other's back etc. Just like in the old days when people selling snake oils, they always have their own people among the crowd to help convince others.

I always thought the a condo forum will consist mostly matured adult discussing about property etc. And it end up, we have people talking and showing admiration to himself with different accounts.

The worst part is their horrible attempt to deny it.

Property guru huh?

devilplate
15-03-12, 11:09
I have been warned by fellow forummers through PM that some forummers here are operating under multiple accounts. Now that I found one, I am expecting there will be many others doing the same.

sounds like another SISSY B!!

sissy b also claimed tat he PM some of his bro here on the details regarding his doomsday prediction!!

all the imaginary bros/sis ar??

muahahahahahaha

CCR
15-03-12, 11:15

perhaps their motive is trying to make themselves sound more convincing by having more voices to scratch each other's back etc. Just like in the old days when people selling snake oils, they always have their own people among the crowd to help convince others.

I always thought the a condo forum will consist mostly matured adult discussing about property etc. And it end up, we have people talking and showing admiration to himself with different accounts.

Property guru huh?

Why are you so concern?
Its just a forum, relax lah.... just enjoy the banter and harmless fun...

If its so serious all of us here will already sell all our asset and move the to caves after readin Mr B posts.....

So what if a few of them have multiple account, let them be, why get so uptight? go chill out with friends and drink...

Naruto
15-03-12, 11:26

Property guru huh?

Hi Jadey,

Dont take it so hard lah.. Afterall, everyone is behide a pc...
anyone can be anyone.. I may be new here..But one thing i
i see here is, anyone write bad about the market (even though
it is happening news reported)..will have very high change of
kena flame.

See most of the active threads, most all about the market is good and
going to be better.. Whenever there is good news.. likely will be posted
here and bad news...hardly see..

Want Example? How about the property new report in Business Times
yesterday (14 Mar 2012) Header "Big property deals now in cold storage investment sales slow to a trickle amid global uncertainty and the fallout from ABSD"

Dont get me wrong that there are sincere advice here...

devilplate
15-03-12, 11:36
Hi Jadey,

Dont take it so hard lah.. Afterall, everyone is behide a pc...
anyone can be anyone.. I may be new here..But one thing i
i see here is, anyone write bad about the market (even though
it is happening news reported)..will have very high change of
kena flame.

See most of the active threads, most all about the market is good and
going to be better.. Whenever there is good news.. likely will be posted
here and bad news...hardly see..

Want Example? How about the property new report in Business Times
yesterday (14 Mar 2012) Header "Big property deals now in cold storage investment sales slow to a trickle amid global uncertainty and the fallout from ABSD"

Dont get me wrong that there are sincere advice here...
u can goto sissy B personal thread for all the bad news u want leh.....so y say here got hardly any bad news?

devilplate
15-03-12, 11:39
Why are you so concern?

If its so serious all of us here will already sell all our asset and move the to caves after readin Mr B posts.....

So what if a few of them have multiple account, let them be, why get so uptight? go chill out with friends and drink...
all bcoz of yday afternoon la....

i pointed out her mistakes and den she bey song so wana revenge lor....

initially i tot pinball was her clone or another fren wor....trying to setup and create a scene....hmmm but later on i tink i noe who pinball is liao....woahahahahhahahahaa

Montaigne
15-03-12, 11:41
Wah dp, u famous liao, got a thread delicated specially for u lol.. I m glad that u handle this well, cool man! U should know that majority of us appreciate your presence and advices, do not be affected by this episode of harass, small case to u right, cheer up bro:)

Montaigne
15-03-12, 11:44

initially i tot pinball was her clone or another fren wor....trying to setup and create a scene....hmmm but later on i tink i noe who pinball is liao....woahahahahhahahahaa
Jadey is a "she" ? Aiyo... Then just give in la, 好男不跟女斗. U will lose in the end. Trust me, dun fight with woman.

PN
15-03-12, 11:46

Hey ... don't let the cat out of the bag.
But it's an easy guess right? ;)

Those observant enough can tell straightaway.

devilplate
15-03-12, 11:50
Wah dp, u famous liao, got a thread delicated specially for u lol.. I m glad that u handle this well, cool man! U should know that majority of us appreciate your presence and advices, do not be affected by this episode of harass, small case to u right, cheer up bro:)

appreciate it

thanks ;)

luckily it is not a sexual harassment!!

wakakaka

Naruto
15-03-12, 11:56
u can goto sissy B personal thread for all the bad news u want leh.....so y say here got hardly any bad news?

I do go to B personal thread, any wrong with it? Anyone that go there offend you?

Let me simplify what i have wrote..

Whenever there is good news about the market, very soon it will be edited and post here. Whenever there is bad news about the market, have very little chance it will be posted here..

Aren't we are here to share the goods the bads and help each another?

Jadey
15-03-12, 11:56
Why are you so concern?

dont worry, I am as chilled as ever. Just starting this thread to warn others about what is going behind this forum. And what better chance than to do it when you caught them with the pants down.

Having said that I still do not agree that a forum should condoned or tolerate forumers disguise under different accounts. Unless of course this forum is created solely for that purpose.

sunrise
15-03-12, 11:58

bro,
avoid going out at nite, they moves from tree to tree.

devilplate
15-03-12, 12:03
I do go to B personal thread, any wrong with it? Anyone that go there offend you?

wah piang....y u tok like dat one....

now i entangled wif my mistress jadey oredi...no time to hf another one liao.....hehehehe

devilplate
15-03-12, 12:06
dont worry, I am as chilled as ever. Just starting this thread to warn others about what is going behind this forum. And what better chance than to do it when you caught them with the pants down.

Having said that I still do not agree that a forum should condoned or tolerate forumers disguise under different accounts. Unless of course this forum is created solely for that purpose.
u noe wat...u r the greatest fool wor my dear

r u sure u can relax? last nite purposely cr8 this thread specially for me.....

i noe Love can become Hatred la....

sorry la my dear dear...

muahahahahhahahaa

devilplate
15-03-12, 12:08
bro,
avoid going out at nite, they moves from tree to tree.
sounds scary....

can we track down 3G user location?

but i believe jadey is a nice and pretty lady in real life....so mabe not a bad thing kena stalked by her lor

wakakakaka

Jadey
15-03-12, 12:08

Are you aware that you are not making any sense in what you are saying now? Anybody who have read the thread conversation between you and pinball on the first page will know that you are one pathetic liar.

Like I said before, now that you have been exposed, you should just quit using Devilplate name and rejoin this forum with a new account instead of trying to smear others reputation with illogical statement that even a 5 year old will question your credibility.

I understand that you might have perhaps put in many painstaking hours and effort to build yourself a "reputation" in this forum using multple account and you are reluctant to let it go.

However for the sake of your same kind, you should just quit and start afresh with a new account because the more you try to defend yourself, the more of those of the same kind is going to be expose.

devilplate
15-03-12, 12:12
wat reputation u r toking about Miss Jadey

i dun tink my reptutation here vy dee good lor....

i often pick up 'catty' fights here leh.....b4 u got mr A and I lor....

dun tink too much Miss Jadey

almost lunch time liao.....meet u at the usual place at 1pm hor....cya ;)

Montaigne
15-03-12, 12:13

Let me simplify what i have wrote..

Whenever there is good news about the market, very soon it will be edited and post here. Whenever there is bad news about the market, have very little chance it will be posted here..

Aren't we are here to share the goods the bads and help each another?

Easy. Those who just bought a property wants to hear good news. Those who just sold and waiting to buy wants to hear bad news. This forum consist of mostly property owners, with few waiting for durians. So naturally more good news. Hard to get real advises la, no one can predict the market. In 2009 when market crash, I waited for it to crash more, till now m still waiting. Have been following the forum closely and make my own judgement. To pay current prices, I may as well go for one that I reali like and freehold. Can hold long long.

Naruto
15-03-12, 12:14

now i entangled wif my mistress jadey oredi...no time to hf another one liao.....hehehehe

Come on lah bro...Ya bro. bro here, everyday login in to check out
how is the market going .. But there are so many unnecessary friction..

It is Ok that you have no time for me..But you asked me question, it is my courtesy to reply you mah... :tongue3:

Montaigne
15-03-12, 12:16

He/she just sold his her property waiting to buy. Natural reaction, can understand la.

sunrise
15-03-12, 12:18

this thread has more viewers compare to Mr.B's thread. soon hit a thousand page.

Naruto
15-03-12, 12:24
Easy. Those who just bought a property wants to hear good news. Those who just sold and waiting to buy wants to hear bad news. This forum consist of mostly property owners, with few waiting for durians. So naturally more good news. Hard to get real advises la, no one can predict the market. In 2009 when market crash, I waited for it to crash more, till now m still waiting. Have been following the forum closely and make my own judgement. To pay current prices, I may as well go for one that I reali like and freehold. Can hold long long.

Yea agreed.. find buying a property. There isnt good or right time
to buy (for own stay).. As long as one comfortable financially, just buy.

As for freehold, 100k+ to 200K higher than 99 ones, can consider..

Jadey
15-03-12, 12:29

there is no need to act cute and hide your shame behind a smiley face. Are you aware how pathetic you are to praise yourself using different accounts?

On a serious note, I am not questioning your knowledge about property or your wealth or how many prostitute your have been sleeping with etc, but what you did using multiple accounts in this forum is despicable and it speaks very negatively about a person's character. And unfortunately character is something that will live with a person not something you can change.

To me you are not better than those social media conman who try to cheat lonely and vulnerable man using profile of young girl and I honestly hope you are not a property agent.

jencrs
15-03-12, 12:47
Wah lau, sibei drama leh.

ikan bilis
15-03-12, 12:51
ah...um....
devilplate is property agent lah... he tried to recruit me as downline but i told him must be S$20K/month fixed pay and no sales target/quota, else no talk!!...
sorry for interrupting... and you two can continue your fighting... cheers...
:cheers4:

PN
15-03-12, 12:57
ah...um....
devilplate is property agent lah... he tried to recruit me as downline but i told him must be S$20K/month fixed pay and no sales target/quota, else no talk!!...

I thought they having lunch together? :D :D :D

devilplate
15-03-12, 13:48
ah...um....

20k/mth only for my mistress Miss Jadey one...;)

tmr u wear skirt and come to see me la....i can reconsider

muahahahaha

devilplate
15-03-12, 13:50
there is no need to act cute and hide your shame behind a smiley face. Are you aware how pathetic you are to praise yourself using different accounts?

On a serious note, I am not questioning your knowledge about property or your wealth or how many prostitute your have been sleeping with etc, but what you did using multiple accounts in this forum is despicable and it speaks very negatively about a person's character. And unfortunately character is something that will live with a person not something you can change.

To me you are not better than those social media conman who try to cheat lonely and vulnerable man using profile of young girl and I honestly hope you are not a property agent.
Love turns hatred

or u want 30k/mth? 20k too little?

devilplate
15-03-12, 13:51
I thought they having lunch together? :D :D :D
u wana join us?

later 7pm dinner at usual place
cya;)

PN
15-03-12, 14:21
u wana join us?

later 7pm dinner at usual place
cya;)

No thanks. Don't want to be the light bulb :D

Jadey
15-03-12, 14:33
ah...um....

more like property double agent.

Jadey
15-03-12, 14:38
20k/mth only for my mistress Miss Jadey one...;)

tmr u wear skirt and come to see me la....i can reconsider

muahahahaha

Did you just divorced your left hand? or was it right?

teddybear
15-03-12, 15:33
Wah, you so kind to somebody who said this to you? : "I do think very lowly of you. Mr. CCR" :p
Shouldn't you be giving him 2 slaps instead since he seems to have cognitive problem and may spit at you instead? :confused:

Why are you so concern?

You think lowly of Mr CCR?
Hi CCR, you sleeping is it? Somebody said he/she think very lowly of you! :ashamed1:
Think you should give him 2 slaps to wake up!! :p

you are right, I do think very lowly of you. Mr. CCR.

teddybear
15-03-12, 15:34
She? I thought is a He? :confused:

teddybear
15-03-12, 15:48
Jadey = Devilplate? Created to draw "eye-balls" see whether can win Mr B's thousand pages within 6 months? :scared-3:

this thread has more viewers compare to Mr.B's thread. soon hit a thousand page.

ysyap
15-03-12, 15:55
Interesting... a thread on DP... created to pass time while waiting for market to correct? Wakakakaka... sounds fun... :D

PN
15-03-12, 15:57
Jadey = Devilplate? Created to draw "eye-balls" see whether can win Mr B's thousand pages within 6 months? :scared-3:

Like that Mr B "Bo Sen Li" liao. :D

SpinCity
15-03-12, 16:11

Why I think that?

To begin with why do you speculate if anyone has multiple account?
Every forumer has his/her first post, and very likely is to respond some other forumer's post. What's wrong with it?
Does it make SpinCity Jadey's clone if SpinCity's first post was to respond to Jadey's?

Montaigne
15-03-12, 16:16
She? I thought is a He? :confused:

Must be a "she" la, guys usually will not go to such extent. Mr B aside. Who knows, Mr B might be a "she".

ysyap
15-03-12, 16:18
Every forumer has his/her first post, and very likely is to respond some other forumer's post. What's wrong with it?
Does it make SpinCity Jadey's clone if SpinCity's first post was to respond to Jadey's?As I mentioned, just to pass time lor... :cheers1:

SpinCity
15-03-12, 16:22
all of the forumers have at least 2 identities, at least one in the real world, and at least one in this forum. Is this shameful?
All the identities here are fake, why pay so much attention on the IDs in a forum? From Mr. A to Miss Z, their posts can be informative or nonsensical. Look at the content and don't waste your time on studying people's identities

Montaigne
15-03-12, 16:25
all of the forumers have at least 2 identities, at least one in the real world, and at least one in this forum. Is this shameful?
All the identities here are fake, why pay so much attention on the IDs in a forum? From Mr. A to Miss Z, their posts can be informative or nonsensical. Look at the content and don't waste your time on studying people's identities
Agree. Think many here have multiple identities, but who cares.

Jadey
15-03-12, 16:30
Does it make SpinCity Jadey's clone if SpinCity's first post was to respond to Jadey's?

To begin with, why do you even bother to read and response to this thread when you dont even have interest to question those facts that has been put forward? feeling guilty? or just being part of the band of brothers?
was hoping you will go WAKAKAKAKA too.

Yes you are right, every forumers do have the right to create multiple accounts and have different identities. And this should not be limited to property agents only. Home buyer or home seeker can also use multiple accounts to deal with despicable DOUBLE AGENT as well.

Jadey
15-03-12, 16:33
I am glad to start this thread. As least now we know who are the forumers who are most likely to use multiple account to SELL.

Its normal? Did you try pretending to be teenager to pray of underage girls as well?

SpinCity
15-03-12, 16:44
I am glad to start this thread. As least now we know who are the forumers who are most likely to use multiple account to SELL.

Its normal? Did you try pretending to be teenager to pray of underage girls as well?

Are you under too much pressure in the real world to come to a forum to release by speculating everything and everyone? pity you. Take it easy

Jadey
15-03-12, 16:54
Are you under too much pressure in the real world to come to a forum to release by speculating everything and everyone? pity you. Take it easy

you seems like a wise guy.

perhaps you could share your view on why forumers want to create multiple accounts in forum? Is that a necessity for property agent?

price
15-03-12, 17:04

perhaps you could share your view on why forumers want to create multiple accounts in forum? Is that a necessity for property agent?

Why do u bother? Even if they like to create 100 different account names how does it bother you?

Jadey
15-03-12, 17:18
Why do u bother? Even if they like to create 100 different account names how does it bother you?

because I am trying to understand the culture of this forum. its non of your concern anyway.

SpinCity
15-03-12, 17:23
because I am trying to understand the culture of this forum. its non of your concern anyway. So if you dont know, you can just keep quiet

You are also part of the culture of this forum. If you don't like forumers with multiple identities, why don't you keep quiet, too?

PN
15-03-12, 17:27

You ok or not?:doh:

This is a property forum & you are talking about people praying on teenager?
Since when you see such a thread or post?

SpinCity
15-03-12, 17:28

I don't want to speculate the the rationale behind creating multiple accounts, just like I don't waste time on guess which account belongs to who.
I also don't care about fellow forumers' professions
I don't give it a dime to nonsensical posts and appreciate informative ones, regardless they are posted by super smart economists or property agents.

Jadey
15-03-12, 17:29
You are also part of the culture of this forum. If you don't like forumers with multiple identities, why don't you keep quiet, too?

As a property agent, what are the benefits of having multiple forum account?

SpinCity
15-03-12, 17:29
You ok or not?:doh:

This is a property forum & you are talking about people praying on teenager?
Since when you see such a thread or post?

Maybe the comment was meant for other site which Jadey surfing concurrently? wakakakakakaka

SpinCity
15-03-12, 17:30
As a property agent, what are the benefits of having multiple forum account?

first speculate on forumer's identity, now their professions.
give yourself a break!

price
15-03-12, 17:31

Nice,

Oh well, I can't be bothered. gonna go for my run around Marina Bay.:jogging:

price
15-03-12, 17:33
I don't want to speculate the the rationale behind creating multiple accounts, just like I don't waste time on guess which account belongs to who.
I also don't care about fellow forumers' professions
I don't give it a dime to nonsensical posts and appreciate informative ones, regardless they are posted by super smart economists or property agents.

Yep, thats why i ignore the "Property price is coming down fast" thread.

amk
15-03-12, 17:38
devil is an experienced investor, and gave numerous inputs on many aspects of pty investments, from location, project details, trend, financing, to agents, tax matters, etc.

jadey what had you contributed ? in fact in what capacity do you have to "advise" others to do ? Do you have, or show, any pty investment you have made (to support your claim) ? devil is not shy of what he has invested. And for many OCR/CCR/WB buyers/etc they all have their experience to back up. Do you ? You are more likely just doing tkss here.

So please respect others while you are here to share and learn. Nobody but you had ever created a thread like this.

Montaigne
15-03-12, 17:40
Yep, thats why i ignore the "Property price is coming down fast" thread.
Me too haha... I will only drop by when the last post is not by mr b. Just to kpo See who bash mr b.

Jadey
15-03-12, 17:41
first speculate on forumer's identity, now their professions.
give yourself a break!

hang on, I didnt say that you are a property agent. I only say you are a wise man.

Just asking from your point of view, why so sensitive and defensive like a women?

price
15-03-12, 17:42
Me too haha... I will only drop by when the last post is not by mr b. Just to kpo See who bash mr b.

OH GOSH me too! whenever its not Mr. B its worth looking.

Jadey
15-03-12, 17:43
devil is an experienced investor, and gave numerous inputs on many aspects of pty investments, from location, project details, trend, financing, to agents, tax matters, etc.

jadey what had you contributed ? in fact in what capacity do you have to "advise" others to do ? Do you have, or show, any pty investment you have made (to support your claim) ? devil is not shy of what he has invested. And for many OCR/CCR/WB buyers/etc they all have their experience to back up. Do you ? You are more likely just doing tkss here.

So please respect others while you are here to share and learn. Nobody but you had ever created a thread like this.

I am sure we can learn from devilplate about guessing the colour of panties too.

since you know him so well, do you think he is operating multiple accounts in this forum?

price
15-03-12, 17:47

I think we should just leave her alone :sleep:

SpinCity
15-03-12, 17:52
I think we should just leave her alone :sleep:

Agree. Jadey must have a bad day or two

SpinCity
15-03-12, 17:54
hang on, I didnt say that you are a property agent. I only say you are a wise man.

Just asking from your point of view, why so sensitive and defensive like a women?
Identity, profession, now even on forumers' gender?

Montaigne
15-03-12, 18:15
Dun think dp is abit worried. He knows that he has his share of die hard fans here lol..

devilplate
15-03-12, 18:20
Dun think dp is abit worried. He knows that he has his share of die hard fans here lol..
TCSS fans alot

wakakakaka

devilplate
15-03-12, 18:22
I am sure we can learn from devilplate about guessing the colour of panties too.

since you know him so well, do you think he is operating multiple accounts in this forum?

i am curious y miss jadey so interested in knowing more about me wor...hmmm

i am not as handsome as bro BJ leh

woahahahahaha

Jadey
15-03-12, 18:35
Identity, profession, now even on forumers' gender?

As a wise MAN, what do you think are the benefits of using multiple account?

Do you think it is normal for a person to use multiple accounts to talk to each other like there are 2 persons instead of one?

Like you said, you have the real world identity and forum identity. Just wondering did you ever tried talking to yourself with 2 different identity?

devilplate
15-03-12, 18:39
As a wise MAN, what do you think are the benefits of using multiple account?

Do you think it is normal for a person to use multiple accounts to talk to each other like there are 2 persons instead of one?

Like you said, you have the real world identity and forum identity. Just wondering did you ever tried talking to yourself with 2 different identity?

aiyo....i oredi promised u dinner 7pm at usual place mah....

i noe u still angry wif me abt yday lor....

i said:"dunwan to waste my time on u"

tonite i promise i will spend alot of time wif u ok :D

Jadey
15-03-12, 18:39
you can have die hard fans too. Just create new user accounts like dp and start talking to yourself.

Didnt you see how Devilplate and Pinball talk to each other...it is pretty hilarious actually. And I must admit he is pretty good at it, until he is being exposed.

devilplate
15-03-12, 18:41
you can have die hard fans too. Just create new user accounts like dp and start talking to yourself.

Didnt you see how Devilplate and Pinball talk to each other...it is pretty hilarious actually. And I must admit he is pretty good at it, until he is being exposed.
dun get jealous la my dear dear

they r only my TCSS fans wor....

u r still my NUMBER ONE!!! ;)

Pinball
15-03-12, 19:00
eh uncle, i think you got some inferioty complex or someting

Pinball
15-03-12, 19:06
wo men yong yuan zi chi li!!!!

wakakakakaka

WOHAHAHAHAHAHA

shortists die pain pain!

TCSS fans alot

wakakakaka

Pinball
15-03-12, 19:09
chill lah uncle gary

tink too much head big big

tow tua tua

WOHAHAHAHAHAHA

because I am trying to understand the culture of this forum. its non of your concern anyway.

ikan bilis
15-03-12, 19:12
eh uncle, i think you got some inferioty complex or someting

not like that... it is just giving me some feeling of her blood pressure too high... too high blood pressure at brain making multiple parts of brain too active thinking... serious, no kidding (but i got no medical background hor)... need to cool down a bit, relax.... :beats-me-man:... no offence, pls...

extremme
16-03-12, 09:52
pinball style seems more like BJ?

heroes
16-03-12, 09:57

Both of them hv a same laugh style wohahahaah... LOL

flagship74
16-03-12, 10:04
Both of them hv a same laugh style wohahahaah... LOL
wahahaha...:D

extremme
16-03-12, 10:05
On second thoughts, confirm is not BJ.

Poor imitation of BJ...

Pinball is wohahahaha

BJ goes woahahahaha

If its same person, sub consciously you'll spell it the same

heroes
16-03-12, 10:08

Poor imitation of BJ...

Pinball is wohahahaha

BJ goes woahahahaha

BJ always end with " chio ka peng lah" woahahahahahaha yes its different LOL

PN
16-03-12, 10:09

Haha 纸包不住处火;)

PN
16-03-12, 10:16

Poor imitation of BJ...

Pinball is wohahahaha

BJ goes woahahahaha

He try to confuse people lah.;)

Check Pinball post here & decide for yourself

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=13068&page=28

heroes
16-03-12, 10:21
A person who like playing Blackjack also like playing Pinball :D

devilplate
16-03-12, 10:44

can only confuse angry birdies like jadey....

woahahahahahahahah

extremme
16-03-12, 10:53

Ooooooo...... that's a smart move woahahahaha

Eldenfirefly
16-03-12, 11:48
If they really want to hide their identity, could be the same poster, but two persons and you will have no way of finding out la. I got a friend, (not on this forum), in work post as one identity, at home post as another identity. And the two are totally different because one identity is a man and the other is a woman! lol

Anyway, doesn't matter lah. If a person want to use two identity to argue in one thread, its a bit like talking with yourself leh. lol

devilplate
16-03-12, 11:53
If they really want to hide their identity, could be the same poster, but two persons and you will have no way of finding out la. I got a friend, (not on this forum), in work post as one identity, at home post as another identity. And the two are totally different because one identity is a man and the other is a woman! lol

Anyway, doesn't matter lah. If a person want to use two identity to argue in one thread, its a bit like talking with yourself leh. lol
tats the silliest thing to do.....reply to urself....woahahahahaha

anyway this whole episode is FUN!

Jadey really nid to reborn using another nick liao......malu till MAXXXXX

wakakakakkaa

sunrise
16-03-12, 11:54

woh, he's split personality.
should invite him to this forum and introduce him to Mr B.

devilplate
16-03-12, 11:58
woh, he's split personality.
should invite him to this forum and introduce him to Mr B.
actually ALL of us r having split personality without realising it....

we put on different mask when dealing wif diff ppl and diff circumstances

Eldenfirefly
16-03-12, 12:01
No lah, he says its interesting to post as a woman sometimes because if you weave a convincing enough personality, people really treat you as a woman! Its like living a double life!

He pretended to be young mother of 2 kids in one of his accounts. Apparently, he pulled it off quite convincing too!

On the flip side. Did you know that some girls purposely use male poster forum names? They don't want to be sexually harrased. :)

devilplate
16-03-12, 12:02
On the flip side. Did you know that some girls purposely use male poster forum names? They don't want to be sexually harrased. :)
if so scare, shdnt post at all

ai kia mai post lah

WOAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

devilplate
16-03-12, 12:04
i rmb there was once ppl discuss abt my gender here.....

up to ur imagination whichever pleases u!

wakakakakaka

PN
16-03-12, 12:07
actually ALL of us r having split personality without realising it....

we put on different mask when dealing wif diff ppl and diff circumstances

This is important for survival. As long as it is not use to the extent in hurting a person purposely it's ok.

见人说人话,见鬼说鬼话.

ysyap
No lah, he says its interesting to post as a woman sometimes because if you weave a convincing enough personality, people really treat you as a woman! Its like living a double life!

He pretended to be young mother of 2 kids in one of his accounts. Apparently, he pulled it off quite convincing too!

On the flip side. Did you know that some girls purposely use male poster forum names? They don't want to be sexually harrased. :)Who says male forummer will not be harressed... I kana from someone b4. If girl still can understand... wait its from another guy.... :scared-1:

devilplate
no nid 2 identities so troublesome la

SISSY B has been toking to herself everyday!

WOAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

sunrise
16-03-12, 12:08

did your fren put on undergarment when he online?

devilplate
16-03-12, 12:09
Who says male forummer will not be harressed... I kana from someone b4. If girl still can understand... wait its from another guy.... :scared-1:
WAH LIUUUU

not from this forum rite?

PN
16-03-12, 12:36

WOAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

That's bad. Sounds like short circuited. :D

shauntanzs
16-03-12, 13:56
No need to argue lah.
Most important is DP is a nice guy who gives friendly advise.
Right my friend?

Rysk
16-03-12, 14:10
No need to argue lah.
Most important is DP is a nice guy who gives friendly advise.
Right my friend?

Yeah lor.. nice guy even use many account still a nice guy lor..

If is a bad guy like MR B.. eventhrough there was once he act blur change to Rick1.. once ppl know it.. ppl still hamtam him never give chance one!! :D

extremme
16-03-12, 15:06

WOAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
yeah loh everyday cut n paste machiam talking to himself... everyone Bo hiew him he also cut n paste paste paste!!

his posts increase from 600 to 3k plus!!!

Jadey
02-05-12, 15:01
devilplate is this your new account?

carbuncle

carbuncle
02-05-12, 15:10

carbuncle
Wa I super honored to be associated with the great DP leh... Wakakakaka

ysyap
02-05-12, 15:30

carbuncleUnlikely... for 12xxx posts, DP has been pretty restrictive in writing about himself. However, our new friend here does not mind sharing alot about himself... :scared-5:

Jadey
02-05-12, 18:21
Unlikely... for 12xxx posts, DP has been pretty restrictive in writing about himself. However, our new friend here does not mind sharing alot about himself... :scared-5:

your "new" friend does have a lot to say isnt it? 800+ post in less than 2 months?

perhaps it is an old friend from previous life?

PN
02-05-12, 18:27
your "new" friend does have a lot to say isnt it? 800+ post in less than 2 months?

perhaps it is an old friend from previous life?

800+ posts already :scared-1:
I join in dec 2008. Until today only 400+ post.

Jadey
02-05-12, 18:38
800+ posts already :scared-1:
I join in dec 2008. Until today only 400+ post.

Devilplate had around 15,400 posts in 2 years (24 months) which = 640 posts per month.

So 800 posts in 1.5 months is very devilplate.

carbuncle
02-05-12, 18:48
Jadey, I see you are bored again and come here to pick fights. DP would entertain you. But for me, I only have two words for you. 无聊

radha08
03-05-12, 01:03
now i am CUNT--fused...:doh::doh::doh:

who is who:eek:

ysyap
03-05-12, 05:39
Devilplate had around 15,400 posts in 2 years (24 months) which = 640 posts per month.

So 800 posts in 1.5 months is very devilplate.Another reason why our new friend is not DP is coz DP seldom use (or I should say don't use) chinese characters in his posts. Mr C uses chinese characters randomly!

stl67
03-05-12, 10:18
Another reason why our new friend is not DP is coz DP seldom use (or I should say don't use) chinese characters in his posts. Mr C uses chinese characters randomly!

where is DP? the forum is a lot lively with him around

maisonjai
03-05-12, 10:40
where is DP? the forum is a lot lively with him around
Silent mode......:cool: who can turn him "on"?

PN
03-05-12, 10:48
Silent mode......:cool: who can turn him "on"?

Turn him on?

Then must use 美人计 :D
Any volunteer ?

ay123
03-05-12, 11:12
Turn him on?

Then must use 美人计 :D
Any volunteer ?

u forgotten he is "killed" by chiobu :D

howgozit
03-05-12, 11:15
guys....

..... got a PM from Devilplate... He is quite upset about something it seems (in my opinion a non-issue)... so he may not post for a while, but he is still reading the forum not necessarily logged in.

as to who is who.... doesn't really matter lah... there are some forummers with multiple nics sometimes even posting opposing views.... I think no need to bother about the identity of DP....

PN
03-05-12, 11:31
u forgotten he is "killed" by chiobu :D

解铃还需系铃人. Get her to help lor.

PN
03-05-12, 11:38
guys....

..... got a PM from Devilplate... He is quite upset about something it seems (in my opinion a non-issue)... so he may not post for a while, but he is still reading the forum not necessarily logged in.

as to who is who.... doesn't really matter lah... there are some forummers with multiple nics sometimes even posting opposing views.... I think no need to bother about the identity of DP....
Understand. This forum has many interesting characters.

Sometimes, we have different views but some get very worked up & all the "NICE" "POLITE" greetings & accusations came out.

Must take it easy otherwise can affect our health. I just treat this as past time. Don't like I don't reply. Like to join in the fun, I post.

Anyway, DP take care & join in the fun again if you're ready to come back.

carbuncle
03-05-12, 12:01
guys....

My wakakaka may have earned me a pm from DP himself also.... but I reckoned I need not reveal our private discussions here...

Laguna
03-05-12, 12:37
well, there are all sorts of persons here and nvr take the postings personal, and if ur not happy with the replies u got, then just move on.

I nvr like to reveal much of my personal info even though just nick is used here.

Take it easy lah....

ikan bilis
03-05-12, 12:53
guys....

umm.... just tell him his should be also "9-weeks" and time passes quickly... no big issue... take it easy... welcome back to forum after the "9-weeks"... ;)

carbuncle
03-05-12, 13:03
Another reason why our new friend is not DP is coz DP seldom use (or I should say don't use) chinese characters in his posts. Mr C uses chinese characters randomly!

Ha interesting you say Mr C. We have Mr B, C, D for DP, who is Mr A?

ikan bilis
03-05-12, 13:07
heya... that devil-property-agent talks a lot, but seldom starts new thread... this carbuncle already started how many threads liow.... ;)

Jadey
03-05-12, 13:40
guys....

Are you aware that on average Devilplate is making around 20 posts a day or 620 posts per month. in short 2 years, he has posted 15,400 times in this forum. To be able to clock such mileage, one will have to be very full time in this forum.

So if you ask me, only idiot will believe that DP has left this forum. He is merely using a different account to continue what he does best in this forum.

howgozit
03-05-12, 13:54
Are you aware that on average Devilplate is making around 20 posts a day or 620 posts per month. in short 2 years, he has posted 15,400 times in this forum. To be able to clock such mileage, one will have to be very full time in this forum.

So if you ask me, only idiot will believe that DP has left this forum. He is merely using a different account to continue what he does best in this forum.

True......

jwong71
03-05-12, 14:08

as well how many % forumers are agents, owners, investors, and sideline buyers?

how true are their comments, when pple come in with an agenda..

ay123
03-05-12, 14:15

actually what is the problem with him being full time in this forum? he share whatever he seen/know. why u want know whether is he using another name or not???? cannot understand :beats-me-man:

PN
03-05-12, 14:24
as well how many % forumers are agents, owners, investors, and sideline buyers?

how true are their comments, when pple come in with an agenda..

Don't need to bother about all these who's who.

There are some with really good comments/advise. Whether agent or not is not important anymore. Use your own judgement.

But many like me just TCSS only. :D

carbuncle
03-05-12, 14:45
aiya. democratic society right. if not happy with me or other presence, just do up a poll to vote lor. i can just shutup if i m not welcome here. no big deal. as a m2m i am definitely not new to discrimination.

howgozit
03-05-12, 14:54
aiya. democratic society right. if not happy with me or other presence, just do up a poll to vote lor. i can just shutup if i m not welcome here. no big deal. as a m2m i am definitely not new to discrimination.

Haha.... that's one of the things that DP is upset about being linked to you right?

Ok... I am going steer away from this thread before I get angry PMs....

Peace...

carbuncle
03-05-12, 14:56
Haha.... that's one of the things that DP is upset about being linked to you right?

Ok... I am going steer away from this thread before I get angry PMs....

Peace...

is he upset with me? didnt appear so in his msg

rattydrama
05-05-12, 11:54
dp was pretty chatty in his early days and shared alot of information here and over at skyscrapper forums. However in the last few months he shared less, maybe the stock market is moving or he cheong to buy/sell more property and have less time to post.

perhaps also bcos while debating with others, mood kenna effected as well when comments are hurting.

wats the story about between them? can show me the link.
or summarise it. thanks thanks!

DC33_2008
05-05-12, 12:01
This race is a marathon & not 100m sprint whether it is a local or international race. :D